Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Ocean Devil (Psyre)

Go down 
+3
Antifreke
Psi Prince
DarkKnightCecil
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

The Ocean Devil (Psyre) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Ocean Devil (Psyre)   The Ocean Devil (Psyre) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:43 am

First topic message reminder :

The Ocean Devil (Psyre) - Page 2 Adrian10

The Great Sea. The body of water corrupted by what Adrian had been raised to believe was the Taint of Jigoku. Adrian was in a small boat, rowing out toward the large tainted body of water he'd seen. Corpses drifting all in one large area. It was too conveniant. It all pointed to Mizu no Oni, the greater water terrors. In it's natural form, Mizu no Oni were nothing more than amorphous pools of dirty water, about six feet in diameter. Because the illusion created in this form is so effective - and because Mizu no Oni enjoy hiding within larger bodies of water - it comes as all the more terrible a shock when the oni moves against their foes with what appears to be lightning like speed.

Clever creatures, these demons were. There were few that were more clever among the middle demonic tier. They are more dangerous because they can exist in all forms of water, even in the water of a fresh corpse. This made them very dangerous because even if part of the creature exists elsewhere in a corpse it lived on. They can masquerade almost flawlessly as someone else, infiltrating the world for extended periods of time causing massive mayhem in the form of an important individual. In this way, they serve as effective spies and outriders for more physically powerful Elemental Terrors, like the Jimen no Oni or the Taki-bi no oni, creating advantages that they can exploit.

Besides these things, Mizu no Oni want little for themselves excet for the chance to inflict carnage and chaos. Occasionally they demand things in return for their service as the opportunity to dwell in large bodies of water. But one of the size Adrian was calculating was never heard of, even in legend. Adrian's eyes narrowed as he looked around. His mask was tied firmly over his face, his body clad in the black robes of Fu Leng. He knew he was getting close when he saw a pair of bodies floating, along with alot of other debris. Rising Adrian looked around at the area. This was one big water demon.

(356/356)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Devil (Psyre)   The Ocean Devil (Psyre) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 4:30 am

Roll for Divine Uprising since conditions were met by Sanzo and Domen attacking...
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Devil (Psyre)   The Ocean Devil (Psyre) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 4:30 am

The member 'Psi Prince' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Acc - Mastered' :
The Ocean Devil (Psyre) - Page 2 Hit
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Devil (Psyre)   The Ocean Devil (Psyre) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:05 pm

And then it comes...

First there are small particles of energy that fill the area with a static charge, there is a light buzz around the Ocean Devil. It is too late to try and react though. The lightning erupts violently around the wide area surrounding the trident wielding water demon. The electricity streams through the water and air shocking fish and causing some small carcasses to float up sizzled. Such a destructive surge holds the oceanic creature in its grip as the skies darken. The blessing from debris would not allow the demon to use all of its defense, but for some reason, it does not take full effect as one would expect.

While lightning fills the area, the sky darkens. The scene is one that would think the Heavens themselves frowned upon the Ocean Devil and called for his blood. More oceanic destruction ensues. Mixing with the light colored lightning are dark bolts to make a storm of beautiful carnage. OD writhes and bellows as the light and dark lightning intertwine and mix before the Heavens show their wrath and send down a HUGE bolt of dark energy. The white haired demon had shown his hand and flexed his power as well. The seas are ravaged as the massive attacks are unleashed. The Ocean Devil sways from side to side as his life flees from him. Death's hand reaches for his throat.

The next strike is dealt to solidify the matter. It could be considered overkill to be honest. The darkness of the blob illuminates from below. The final attack is not as powerful as the two predecessors, but the effect is dramatic as well. A column of light pierces the darken skies to illuminate the area once again. The light beneath the demon grows brighter and more radiant. Suddenly, the Ocean Devil is engulfed in spiritual light. The light is blinding and burning hot. Heat waves would be openly be visible around the area...

The light seems to be vacuumed into the center and the darkness is "blasted into the sky" where a twister of sparkling, crystal clear, ocean blue energy engulfs and destroys it. The twister dissipates and a middle aged man with aqua (blue green) skin is levitating over the water. He looks around the ocean with sadness on his face. His eyes close for roughly twenty seconds. When he opens them, the fish are revived and return to their swimming in the water, the fresher bodies of the deceased are returned to life and even boats are restored to their original status. There are still some dead bodies as they had been dead for too long already. The bodies are collected by several sea creatures and placed on bed of sea kelp and seaweed. They are wrapped up by the seaweed before they submerge into the ocean.

Looking at the four individuals around, the middle aged man looks at them and nods. "I thank you for your aid. That fiend had poisoned and tainted my spirit. I have fixed as much as I can, but my spirit is still weakened from the taint. You have saved me and the ocean. My brethren, the spirits of the sea, are grateful. To show my gratitude, I will grant each of you the Blessing of Loving Water. You will now understand that even for spirits, water is the essence of life. I thank you all." Water surrounds each of the four warriors and cleanses them of their wounds, energy loss, and thirst.

617/4543

OCEAN DEVIL QUEST COMPLETE ~ CONGRATS, EVERYONE!
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Devil (Psyre)   The Ocean Devil (Psyre) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:41 pm

The Ocean Devil (Psyre) - Page 2 Loki_01

"..glory"

I floated in the air above while my beautiful fireflies of destruction exploded through the area around the demon. I had held nothing back, and thrown enough power at him to warrant a war with the human race. If I had done this much in the city I would have been probably killed a good deal of people. That wasn't too bad of an idea if there were not those stupid little buggers in my system. I watched the skies darken around the area before another familiar attack came through. this one I had been able to experience first hand after all. The skies released an amount of energy to match mine, intertwining with the beauty by adding darkness to the crackling light. Finally, my eyes bore witness to a holy miracle of abilities. It seemed like it was a purification ability that made me turn my eyes for a moment. Much like a human firework, its radiance was brilliant against the darkened skies. At the end of it, my mind was at ease. There was no way anything half way logical would be able to survive that much mystic firepower at once. I relaxed as my thoughts were confirmed, allowing me to see the result of our endeavors. The true spirit, a being once tainted, had been released of his demonic bonds. I listened to his speech before he blessed us with more words. The water would roll across my body, dealing with the scrapes and bruises that the head on water collision had caused me. Unfortunately, it hadn't done much for my clothes. With the water falling back into the ocean, I moved myself over to Dom's area. I had not had a chance to interact with the other being who had shown up, but that could wait. The more important thing right now was getting back to figuring things out. We had strayed from the village to see if my other half was still alive, and we couldn't find any substantial evidence to support it. Now, it was best for us to go hit up that village..

"Mission complete it seems.. I think we should get back to the village.."

Tech :
Notes : Learned Acrobatics
Wordz : 364 / 2661
The Ocean Devil (Psyre) - Page 2 Loki_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Devil (Psyre)   The Ocean Devil (Psyre) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:50 pm

Updated Adrian.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Devil (Psyre)   The Ocean Devil (Psyre) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:04 pm

The glory of battle is offered to me once more as the foe in front of us falls to the overkill of our combined power. He was a worthy opponent, but nonetheless he died. I frown slightly as I look down at the one who speaks after the death of whatever creature it was that we had just vanquished; I previously had no intentions of fighting, but my hand was forced and I was forced to put the creature down. Looking to Sanzon as he speaks, I nod and agree that we could continue along the course we had originally been upon. This had turned out to be a very entertaining day to say the least. I decided that I would allow myself to enjoy myself for a while rather than worry so much about any objective, such as where we were. It would all be revealed in time and I had nowhere in particular to go. Crossing my arms back at my chest, I allow Sanzo, “after you.”

Ooc: WC goes to Sanzon.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Devil (Psyre)   The Ocean Devil (Psyre) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:28 pm

Updated Domen.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Devil (Psyre)   The Ocean Devil (Psyre) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:41 pm

Updated Psyre
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Devil (Psyre)   The Ocean Devil (Psyre) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:16 am

Updated Sanzon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Devil (Psyre)   The Ocean Devil (Psyre) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ocean Devil (Psyre)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2