Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Moving into the new office (Psyre)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Moving into the new office (Psyre) Empty
PostSubject: Moving into the new office (Psyre)   Moving into the new office (Psyre) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:52 pm

It had been so long since I could even remember waking up without dreading the day ahead that I was still pleasantly surprised to begin each day with the same level of excitement and hope that I had felt since accepting the job offer from Psyre that fateful night. I was waiting for the day when my eagerness to get to work would fade, but so far it hadn't happened yet. I was enjoying the change of scenery, especially when taking into consideration that no one at Psi Coven had stuck me in a basement so far. Being able to enjoy natural light while taking care of my duties was almost enough in itself to keep me going back day after day, I had known that I missed seeing the sun shining through glass but I had no idea that it had gotten quite this bad. In the first few days of working for my new employer I found myself sneaking prolonged looks out of the various windows scattered throughout the office, of course I was careful enough to not gaze long enough for any of the other workers to notice my fascination with the outside world, that would have been very embarrassing.

As was becoming the norm, I woke this morning with a smile and a chipper bounce in my step. My morning routine was no longer an hour of forcing myself to go through the motions but had become time spent excitedly getting ready then waiting impatiently for the clock to finally reach a decent time to leave. So far I had arrived a little early every day, unable to force myself to wait for the truly decent moment of exit that would get me there right on time. Just like every other morning, I hopped out of bed and into the shower to make sure that I got plenty of hot water before Lance could hog it all. Then I would slip into the outfit I had picked out the night before and head to the kitchen to whip up some form of breakfast for the two of us. Once Lance was dressed and eating his morning meal, I would tell him to have a good day and make my exit. Since this new job was farther from home, all the way in East City, I relied upon either public transportation or a taxi service to get me there. So far, both forms had been kind to me, which is one way I justified leaving home earlier than necessary; I had no clue when that would change and the bus I was on would break down or my cab would get stuck in a traffic jam. The cross city bus was my choice for today, and the ride was just as uneventful as all of the others had been to date. Again I arrived at the office with plenty of time to spare, which I would use efficiently by getting a head start on the day's list of duties.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the new office (Psyre)   Moving into the new office (Psyre) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 2:55 am

king So today is the day that I move into my new place. I'm not moving out of the condo yet, but into my new office. For now I am leasing my space from the Benefactor, but soon enough, the company will have enough capital to acquire my own building for PsiCoven. Walking around the old office, I find myself experiencing a bit of nostalgia. While I haven't had this office for that long, a great number of projects and assignments have come thru here while I've been building up the company's reputation and networking. I still have to get ready for the meeting later with the Benefactor to give him a full update and strategic plan for where I plan on taking PsiCoven with this increase in capital. He is extremely pleased about the acquisition of the Third Street Bank and has decided that he is comfortable investing in the company. In fact, he has mentioned the idea of making PsiCoven a subsidiary of The Benefactor Group. Such connections would put me in a position to benefit from his relations and dealings with Zenron Corp as well as the indirect affiliation with Division 12, the specialized task force that I have heard rumors throughout the info pipelines that they investigate and neutralize demonic and spiritual threats to the city. If this intel is accurate then they can be a potential client of mine which will open doors to everyone. The movers had already packed up everything and Carmina is at the new office waiting for them to arrive. I just want to spend a moment longer here. After all, leaving this place for my own space closes the Prince Enterprises chapter of my life to give rise to the PsiCoven chapters. And so, I bid this chapter adieu.

I walk to the elevator and head down to the front. Once the elevator door opens, I see Alexis getting ready to go up. I blink at her with an inquiring look as to figure out why she is here and not at the new office. "Come with me." I don't say much as I go to check the mail. I stop by the front door and speak to the doorman for a bit before I hand him a small package and smile as I nod to him and walk off. Being able to help someone have a better idea is something special indeed. "Alexis... why are you here and not at the new office?" I look at her and something tells me that I know the answer already. "No one gave you the memo, did they? Well follow me. Does your car have a GPS?"

467 words
Boss Job RPs = 1250
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the new office (Psyre)   Moving into the new office (Psyre) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 2:24 pm

Meeting a relatively new boss outside of the elevators when you're about to head up to the office rarely brings about good feelings, so coming face to face with Psyre at that precise time filled me with those fluttery nerves I hadn't quite been able shake in his presence. When all he says to me at first is to come with him, I do what any good employee would do, I follow silently and wait until he is ready to address me again. After checking the mail and taking a moment to speak to the doorman he speaks to me again, his words cause my head to tilt and my brow to furrow in confusion. New office? Yeah that would have been something I should have known. I hope the confusion was a simple missed memo. While he continues to speak I flip through my mind to search for any hint of moving offices. Of course there were signs now that I was looking back but nothing as clearly expressed as a memo would have been. As if I didn't feel like an already huge idiot, I realize Psyre finished up with a question about my car having GPS. Another blank stare is shot in his direction before I force the lump of humiliation down my throat and shake my head. "I'm sorry, Mr. Prince, I must have missed the memo... and no, my car doesn't have GPS, I don't have a car." Working for him so far had been going so well, I sincerely hoped that today wouldn't ruin that.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the new office (Psyre)   Moving into the new office (Psyre) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:38 am

king The look of confusion had all but escaped me and I look at her as she apologizes. "I swear I don't know why she entrusts my memos with that airhead! I don't give a damn, how sweet she is, that damn girl is worthless in the office. You know what... you're now in charge of sending out my memos. Carmina has enough to deal with and if I inform her of the airheads blight, she'll punish her. All things must balance, so this new responsibility comes with it a new bane. The airhead will now work under you. Hopefully, you can connect with her or something." We head downstairs and suddenly I realize what she had just said a moment or two. "Wait... what? You live in the Lower Commons, work here in East City and our new office is deeper into East City near City Metro and you don't have a car?" I pull out my RedFang (no more Bluetooth!) headset and say Carmina's name. A holographic image of Carmina appears in front of me. I tell her that the trucks should be arriving shortly. I have to take care of some business with Alexis before we head over there."

Carmina: "Psyre, don't forget about your meeting this afternoon. You have to make sure that you're prepared."

I snicker and tell her that I'll have plenty of time to go over my reports. She turns around and looks at Alexis. "Make sure he's back before 12:30." I look at her and shake my head as I tell her to call me if there are any issues that need my attention. We disconnect and I continue to lead Alexis downstairs to my car. Remembering the first time she was in my car, I still joke, "Don't worry, Alexis... I'll drive nicely." I chuckle as the Audi's engine starts up with a mild roar.
333/800
Target = 1250
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the new office (Psyre)   Moving into the new office (Psyre) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:35 am

Well that possible disaster was averted. Evidently I didn't screw up my chances in this man's company by not getting the memo, in fact, based on the next compilation of words that come from his mouth, I was being promoted... at least somewhat. I would now be in charge of getting his memos out and the aptly named 'airhead' would be working beneath me. Hopefully I would be able to connect with her like Psyre said. If she messed up while working under me than her mistakes would essentially be mine and reflect poorly on me; that was something I would like to avoid at all costs. The reaction of my employer to my admission about not owning a vehicle was more than I expected it would be. I couldn't figure out if he was more stunned or concerned upon hearing the news. Before I could respond and explain that public transportation or using a taxi worked just fine for me, he was already pulling out his earpiece thingy and calling Carmina so I waited until his call was finished to say anything.

When the holographic image of the woman addressed me with the order to make sure he got back to the new office before 12:30 I nodded my head and assured her that I would do my best. Then the call was disconnected and Psyre began to lead me toward his car. Remembering my first experience within the confines of his rocket propelled vehicle, I could feel my palms growing slick at the thought of taking another ride. His chuckles and assurances don't do much to comfort my anxiety, it takes a bit more than that to calm a panicked heart once it had suffered a near death experience. In the hopes of getting my mind off of the man's driving skills and willingness to operate the machine at gravity defying speeds, I took the moment's brief silence to justify my lack of transportation. "Not everyone needs a car, those of us who can't afford them make do with memorizing the bus schedule and relying on taxis when buses aren't available. I've done just fine so far. Maybe after working for you for a while I will be able to afford one of my own, but until that time or I happen to win the lottery I will continue on as a patron of our city's public transportation system."
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the new office (Psyre)   Moving into the new office (Psyre) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 3:34 am

king Backing out of my soon to be former parking spot, I listen to her speak. When she finishes, I realize that I had drifted almost completely into my thoughts. I can't help but wonder what life must be like for her. While family life has been a severe bother, I must admit that I have never had to want for anything and definitely never had to rely on public transportation. I've only been on a bus once and while she may be fine with it, I am not. Also considering that she lives in the Lower Commons, I need to be sure that she doesn't have to worry about her safety. Speaking of her safety, I wonder if perhaps she is still traumatized from the first time she rode in my car. She always seems so tense when she gets in the car with me. I don't actually respond verbally as my entire conversation is taking place in my head while I drive. I don't input the address in my GPS, I just drive. It is very hard to fathom what sort of person I would be if I had not been born to privilege. Would I be as educated? Would I have still have the morals that my Uncle instilled in me if I had grown up in the Lower Commons struggling for survival? Alexis makes me consider all of these things. While I still hold great disdain for my father and older brother, I must admit that I am fortunate to be born a Prince. Almost mindlessly, I press a button on the stereo display and it brings up Alexis' name. The stereo would play music from artists that I have been told that she likes. Every PsiCoven employee that has ridden or might ride in my car has a personal setting on here.

Next, my mind actually visualizes several outcomes of how my life would be if I hadn't grown up privileged and instead in the Lower Commons. Considering that I often have to take meetings there and I frequently read news reports regarding activities there, both for information and to ensure that Alexis is safe since most of the other employees stay at the manor with the "luxury apartment hotel" that I still reside at, I know of the dangers of that place. The pain and struggle is clearly written on the faces of the youth there. I snap out of my daze to notice that we are coming up on our destination... (you guessed it) a car dealership. I would be getting rid of this car to upgrade to something else. I am still debating on leasing my new car or flat out buying it, but Yazimitsu is frequently coming out with new improvements and models. I love foreign cars, but no one knows how to fix them and the way the new "Yazi" lineup is looking, I'm seriously planning to convert. That is for a later visit though... right now, we are here so that Alexis can pick out her new "Mitsu" vehicle. I would lease it out under PsiCoven's credit line, but it would be hers as long as she's a PsiCoven employee. I do wonder how long it would take for her to realize that we're not here for me, but for her.

576/126
PsiCoven Boss Job Quest Complete
126 exp
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the new office (Psyre)   Moving into the new office (Psyre) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:01 am

When nothing comes from his mouth in the wake of my explanation I wonder if I should take that to be silent acceptance of my transportation or a less favorable reaction. I never could tell when it came to men, silence with them could go one way just as easily as the other. Why couldn't men voice their thoughts and feeling as easily as women? It's not like it's very hard, what makes men find communication so difficult? Is it really so hard to say what you're thinking at any given time... or god forbid, to actually answer a question when it is asked? Why do men continually keep to themselves and then punish the women in their lives for not knowing how to read their minds and know exactly what's bothering them, what will set them off, or what they are feeling at that precise moment? On top of all that, and much much more that my mind wont' allow itself to begin listing, does the man have a playlist of my favorite music on his car stereo? While it is a thoughtful gesture, it's kind of creepy at the same time. How did he even know what type of music I like, much less which songs were my all time favorites? He and I had never discussed music, I hadn't discussed that topic with anyone in the office that I could remember so how could he have possibly known what to put in a playlist for me? Was he having me watched? Did he have some stealthy private investigator tailing me? Somebody like that Chaos guy I met the other day?

With my mind reeling through the man bashing thoughts and unwarranted paranoia, I was distracted from the actual trip. Obviously the man wasn't trying to kill me this time around so I was able to submerge myself in ranting thoughts, which was a small blessing indeed. By the time I forced myself to pay attention to our surroundings, the car had slowed to pull in to a car dealership. Why would we be stopping here before the work day had even begun? I had files that needed to be seen to, work to take care of... oh my god, if the office was packed up that must include the papers and files that were neatly stacked on my desk in organized piles according to what needed to be done with them... where were they now? Were they tossed into a box haphazardly? Were they all mixed up among different boxes? I could just imagine it taking me days to sort everything back out and get myself and my system back on track. Now, even more than before, I wish I had gotten that memo about the office move. At least then I could have packed my own boxes to ensure that everything was in some sort of order that wouldn't interrupt the flow of progress.

Once again I digress, the important issue of the moment is why the hell my boss has just driven into a car lot on a morning we should be working. Glancing over to him, with one eyebrow cocked, I search his face for clues before finally speaking my thoughts. "What are we doing here? This one still has that new car smell, you can't be ready for an upgrade yet, your seats aren't even properly broken in yet." This last point was very true, the cushion of the seat I was occupying was still so fresh that the weight of my rear end barely made a dent. If I knew what to look for to spot a fresh off the showroom or off the assembly line model, I was sure I would find it on this car.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the new office (Psyre)   Moving into the new office (Psyre) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:06 am

king I chuckle at the question. I suppose it just hasn't sunk in yet. "How secure is the garage at your apartment?" I always loved to answer questions with questions. I'm not sure why aside from the fact that I wasn't supposed to and it would drive people crazy. After she answers, I would respond accordingly. In regards to her comment about not being ready for an upgrade. "Actually I've been considering it lately. The new Yazi luxury sports coupe is looking like an ideal upgrade from this car. Carmina wants me to get the sports sedan, but I only need enough room for myself and my date to specific events. You are correct about one thing. That seat hasn't been broken in... this one yes, but not that side. Hold on." I bring my hands together about a foot or so apart and a pool of psychic energy gathers between them until an orb is formed. Soon, the vultures would wish to swarm in and I'm not in the mood to be bothered. I look into the pool to see if I can locate the charismatic and always entertaining salesman that has helped me for a few years now. He helped me pick out my first foreign car and even suggested that I get this one as well. After four years and two beloved vehicles, I can trust him when it comes to cars, so I would trust him with this project. I scan the area around me looking for him. Sure, I could just get out of the car and ask, but Crystal says that I have to practice in order to get better at it and since I rarely ever practice, now would be a good time to mess around. Alexis and I knew that we both had abilities and strangely enough have near identical abilities. I've seen her do some things that I still can't seem to do, so I have no qualms about using my powers in front of her. I'm glad that I have tinted windows, otherwise, this might not be the best idea. While I'm scanning, I notice something truly beautiful. I stop and just admire the sleek form and those curves... hot damn! The sexy, rich color of the body... I force myself to refrain from trying to reach into the pool and touch it. Alexis would notice an attractive young female, but I'm more concerned with the sports car. That was the one that I had seen the commercial. Low energy usage, no pollution emissions, even a heavy rev of the engine makes little to no noise at all. Best of all... I've heard that the test runs have gotten the car up to 325 kph (just over 200 mph). The incredible feeling that that would have to bestow on a driver. I realize that perhaps I should get back to the task at hand when I feel a bulge in my pants from my eye-molesting scan of the car. Alexis would notice what I was staring at quickly because the female was moved out of view moments ago and ignored. I sigh deeply before I return to look for my contact and I find him... talking to Donte's assistant or as I like to refer him, Donte's little bitch. Might as well utilize this opportunity to piss off Donte from afar. I dissipate the orb and press the button to open the doors to the car. Once outside, I would lead her to his office. I probably should have taken an extra moment to look at the placard on his door because I always forget his name and it's not even a hard name. I glance over at Alexis, "Have you figured out why we're here yet?"

664 words
Target: Crystalvision Training
PsiCoven Boss Job Quest Complete
126 exp
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the new office (Psyre)   Moving into the new office (Psyre) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:44 am

"Closed circuit surveillance, guards on duty all day and night, codes to get in and out... basically your standard garage security for the area. Why? What does the garage at my apartment have to do with anything?" The first thing that comes to mind is him asking about the safety of his car should it ever be parked in the underground garage at my place but he didn't really seem the type to mix business with pleasure, not to mention the fact that I didn't come close to the level of female he had been known to spend his time with. (Yes, I know how to Google and there was a plethora of information to be found out there.) Thinking I was pretty much safe from having to worry about entertaining him in my home any time soon, I expanded my thought process to find other possible reasons for him to question the security of my apartment parking area. Yes, this is the point where the absurd notion that he would actually acquire a vehicle for me to drive first entered my mind. Come on, I was tossed out with the weekly garbage as a kid, sent to live in a orphanage until maturity, and supported myself ever since the nuns kicked me to the curb; why would the idea of a gorgeous trust fund baby turned businessman procuring me a car ever cross my mind? Give me a break, things like this only happen in the movies to hookers with hearts of gold and a moral stance against kissing their johns on the mouth, not to simple naive girls like me.

Just as I was preparing to make my formal protest, more so because I felt it was selfish to accept this indulgent investment (even if I he would make me pay for it myself, which I couldn't afford right now) than to actually appear against the idea of having a car to drive, I was stopped short (with my lips parted in a sort of 'O' like fashion, I might add) by the sight of him calling up the visualization power I was somewhat familiar with. Even though it wasn't one of the powers I had much use for, I had at least gotten to a point where I knew the basics of it. At first it looked like he was searching for something in particular, but then he seemed to get a bit sidetracked. Unable to resist taking a small peek, female curiosity winning out over professional courtesy, I glance over to see a striking female form and super sleek luxury car in the pool. The hint of salivation at the corner of his mouth leads me to believe that he finds the woman attractive... just going to prove my previous thoughts debunking any chance of him ever seeing me in a similar light. It only takes a moment or two for the female to disappear from the frame and leave only the car. Once the car was the only view he was seeing I figured he would move on and continue his search. When the scene wasn't changing I moved my eyes over my employer in a concerned fashion... only to have them almost pop out of my head when the cursory glance reached his lap. My sophisticated and elegant boss just popped at least half a chubby while looking at a car? I had heard of men doing this before but had never seen it in action nor ever really believed it was true. Even though I didn't think he and I were on comfortable enough terms for me to call his manhood into question or point out it's obvious presence, I couldn't let this go... it was a priceless moment that I knew I would never get to relive.

Completely forgetting my protest that I had been working up, I reach over to lightly pat the man's arm and clear my throat. (Which had become strangely thick and dry at the sight of his... umm... development) "Psyre... Sir... I think you need to look away from the car before you ruin your slacks... I'm sure you don't want to show up at your meeting, or the office for that matter, with a creamy stain. Especially if we show up together, then everyone will think it was my fault and never believe that a car was responsible." I tried my best to keep my voice even and controlled but it was harder than I thought it would be to hide the embarrassed laughter bubbling up inside, not to mention the humiliating shade of burning purple my poor face was undoubtedly turning.

Without waiting for his answer, and maybe to give him a chance to deal with his distracting development, I focus on exiting his vehicle and keeping more words like that from slipping out of my mouth again. Since the filter between my brain and my mouth was obviously on holiday, I hoped the man would allow me to move from his car to wherever he was leading me in relative silence... then again, knowing him, that probably wouldn't happen. After getting out of his car and starting to walk away from it, I waited for him to lead the way to our next destination.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the new office (Psyre)   Moving into the new office (Psyre) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 1:45 am

king While I was concluding my search around the premises, she makes a comment that I ignore for the moment. It isn't until I get out of the car that I decide to respond. "First things first, Ms. Andrews, I can control my orgasms very well or I would not have the reputation that I have. Secondly, were you staring at my crotch? Interesting." I would smirk and keep walking. When we get to the door of the office, I would walk in and look at the bitch. "Still, an errand boy?" The contact stands up and greets me. "Mr. Prince, I didn't know you were coming by, is something wrong with the A5?" The assistant stands up to contest and I tell him to get out and go away. He looks at me with a scowl and I cut my eyes at him and I tell him to put his eyes on the ground or I'll pay a visit to Lashanna when the girls go out to Club Hype tonight. "Now put your eyes on the ground before you annoy me further. Inform your master that I send my regards." He lowers his eyes and leaves and I smile. The dealership manager shakes his head and looks at me. "I see you and Donte are still at war with one another as usual. I have also heard that you left the company." I close my eyes and my eye twitches as I strain my vision powers to focus on the desk placard with his name on it, "Jameson Dellow".

I chuckle and turn to him. "I don't want to talk about them, Jameson. I have a project for you. This is Ms. Andrews, she is the Assistant Manager at PsiCoven and I just gave her a position upgrade with more responsibilities, so I need her to be amply mobile. Whatever car from the Mitzu line she wants is fine and charge it to my new Corporate Account under PsiCoven Strategic Consulting." He looks at me and replies, "Mr. Prince, you don't have... oh... I'll handle the paperwork for that as well. Can I get you something to drink? We have..." I shake my head. "I want to drive that." I point to the car and he tells me that I will have to take an sales executive with me on the test drive. I nod to him with a very subtle look in my eyes and he tells me that he'll call someone over. I nod to him and point at the Mitzu lineup book, "You should find something that you want to drive, Alexis. Oh and make sure that it's sexy, Jameson. Can't have her driving just anything. She might have to pick me up in this car at some time." Walking out of the room without allowing her time to rebut the remark, I walk over to the car and I just admire it.

After a few moments of idle admiration and lust, a female voice speaks up behind me, "Are you going to just look or are you going to drive?" I turn around and the attractive sales executive that I saw while scanning the areas with Crystalvision is standing there. "I hope you're not squeamish. Let's see what you can handle." She smirks and looks me in the eyes, "Me or the car?" Mr. Dellow tosses me the keys and I open the doors. Getting in, the executive looks at me and begins to explain that the car is voice operated but I speak, "Ignition." The car turns on and the showroom doors open and a ramp extends. I drive down slowly and carefully and even pull out of the lot calmly. The freeway entrance is within a quarter mile of the car lot and I am itching to let it rip! The sales executive looks at me as we wait at the light before the freeway entrance. Once the opposite light turns yellow, I put the car into second gear and once the light turns green, the car accelerates and quickly! The handling on the car is incredible as I'm able to slide into the turn to come onto the on ramp of the freeway. Straightening the car out, the acceleration picks up again as I switch gears four more times. The best part about mid-morning... practically no traffic! As I ghost past the other cars, I cannot help but smile as she gasps several times. I can't lie, being able to drive like this isn't complete skill, I am using my crystalvision powers to see what's coming up so I could anticipate what's going to happen next and this is when I realize that if I perfected this power, I could make a damn good career being a street racer. I would always know what's coming up next. Once we come to the straight away portion, I decide to really find out just how fast this car tops out at. I watch as the speedometer needle moves to the right at an expedient rate and she soon starts to relax as the adrenaline rush that I am feeling begins to overtake her as well. 300 kph... 305... 310... 320... come on! It holds at 320 kph for a moment and my foot is damn near to the floor but I smile as I reach 334 kph. I'm pretty sure I passed at least 3 cop cars, but there's no way in hell they're catching the car as I highly doubt they even saw the car for more than a matter of seconds before I was gone again. I also love how quiet the car is. With an engine like this one, it's probably impossible for this car to be silent, but it's not a noise machine.

When we pull off the freeway and stop, she looks at me and tells me that she is sure beyond a shadow of a doubt that I should never buy this car if I want to live a long life. I tell her that I prefer an exciting life. "334 km per hour. Now that was fun." She leans over and kisses me. "That was so stupid, but so damn sexy too!" If there's one thing I remember from Academy, girls love speed and there's something about it that brings out the carnal side in them. I love it. The seat moves back and reclines on its own as she climbs into my lap and she tells me that it seems like forever since she's seen me. I tell her that I like her version of catching up... fade to black.

1167/1831
Target: Crystalvision Training
126 exp
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the new office (Psyre)   Moving into the new office (Psyre) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:02 am

As if I wasn't already purple enough to attract attention to myself, Psyre had to go and take it a step farther by accusing me of staring at his crotch... which I was not doing at all. Just because I noticed something doesn't mean I was staring at it. Since he didn't seem to care about my response I merely mumbled at his back as he led me into the office. "I wasn't staring... why would I want to stare at you?" Considering the fact that he was already talking to the men inside the office, I assumed he wouldn't hear my mumblings anyway so I would be safe. Now just to clarify for the record, and to make sure no one thinks that I am starting to make a habit out of noticing the more notable areas of my boss's body, my eyes did not once dip beneath the man's lower back. I refused to even risk a glance at his rear view for fear that the one second I did that would be the one moment he chose to glance back at me and then I would never hear the end of it nor would I live it down.

While the men talk... and Psyre unceremoniously dismisses the assistant rather rudely... I try to make myself as unnoticeable as possible. I was still hoping that we were here as a small detour on the way to the office. That hope was dashed and shattered as the conversation between Psyre and the Dellow man went on. So he had brought me here to find a vehicle for me to drive. And so the purple shade returns to my cheeks. How embarrassing is this? I can't afford a car of my own so my rich boss is leasing one with company funds so I won't be riding the bus from the Lower Commons to East City every day of the week.

Being far too mortified to protest now, I sigh heavily and wait for the pain to begin. Maybe I could get away with some well used number from the far corner of the lot... 'make sure that it's sexy'... well there goes that plan. 'She might have to pick me up in this car at some time'... What? How would that happen? Where did that come from? There was no way in hell I would drive him around... unless of course he was injured and couldn't drive himself... but if he was conscious and breathing there was no way I would willingly drive him anywhere... I would not subject myself to more humiliation that would undoubtedly come once he witnessed my driving. I could already hear him calling me 'granny' or something along those lines. Hell I was lucky I even knew how to drive and was legally able to do so. No one at the orphanage had ever cared about us learning to drive, thank goodness I had always planned on purchasing a car one day (granted I was planning on buying some beat up used car to start off with) and made sure to find someone to teach me as soon as I was of legal age.

After Psyre left, with not a word coming from my mouth until well after he was gone, I watched him walk out to the car that had produced the unusual reaction in the car. No surprise there, he was going to take it for a spin. Thank the gods I wouldn't be subjected to whatever he was about to put that poor car through... oh wow, another shocker... the gorgeous woman was going to accompany him on the test drive... that means I shouldn't be expecting him back any time soon. Maybe there was a bus stop within walking distance of the dealership. I could bolt right after he drives off and... dammit!!!!... I didn't get the address of the new office from him so I don't know where to go yet. Back to my original plan, get the dealership guy to find me a reasonable car that would meet Psyre's standards and wouldn't embarrass the hell out of me when I have to drive it home.

The salesman, Dellow was his name, returned to me once Psyre and the model-esque woman had exited the showroom. Offering me a seat, he began to speak as he passed the lineup book my way. Of course I didn't really hear what he was saying, I was still stuck in my own mind trying to find a way out of this nightmare. I even went so far as to pinch myself before giving up and opening the book. There wasn't a single vehicle on those glossy pages that I could see myself driving home tonight. Any one of those would have my neighbors wondering what chemical products I was slinging on the side or when I started working on my back to get extra money. The ones who wouldn't automatically think me a dealer or a whore would probably assume that I had somehow hoodwinked some unsuspecting man into being my sugar daddy... oh god, is that what Psyre would be if I let him lease this car for me? Even though he was my boss and the lease would be in the company name, it could easily come across as a sugar daddy situation. Would he expect some kind of physical thank you? That was just silly talk... why would he even want a thank you like that from me when one look from him could have that model looking executive fawning at his feet?

At some point Mr. Dellow realized that I was not listening to him and had fallen silent. Lifting my eyes from the sleek pages of the pipe dream book I offer him an apologetic smile. "I am sorry, Mr. Dellow, I am still a bit overwhelmed. I didn't realize Mr. Prince was bringing me here for this purpose so please forgive my shock. You probably know his tastes better than I do. Do you have any reasonable vehicles that would pass his 'sexy' test. I don't want anything elaborate, something simple and efficient would suit me just fine. What would you recommend?" The man was quiet for a moment or two before he cleared his throat and reached out to flip the pages of the book. When the pages settled down again, I saw a clean and classy coupe pictured that I had to admit looked very appealing. Shifting my eyes from the pages to the manager's eyes, I silently ask him to fill me in on what I was looking at. Of course me being a girl, I couldn't tell anything about a car on sight. At this point I couldn't even tell you which model of the Mitsu line I was looking at. Instead of listing the details, the man rose from his chair and voiced an offer. "Why don't I take you out to see the ones we have in stock. I find that female customers like to see what's being talked about rather than just hearing a bunch of words and numbers." Nodding my head, I offer him a relieved smile. No wonder he was in charge, the man knew how to handle his customers well, I could easily see him talking me into a purchase with little to no trouble at all.

He led me out of the showroom and onto the lot. I didn't look at the cars we passed, there wasn't any point in it. Why look at what you can't have? I put on my tunnel vision blinders and only widened them when the man stopped in the middle of a group of cars that looked just like the one in the book but in varying colors. Immediately I found myself drawn to the bright silver model so that is where the man headed. "I see you've noticed the titanium silver metallic model. Let's take a closer look, shall we?" Another nod and I was stepping closer to the car. It was pretty, very pretty, but I wasn't sure it would pass as sexy in my employer's opinion. Mr. Dellow now began to rattle off the various details and features, pointing out each one as we walked a wide circle around the car. "This is a 328i xDrive coupe. It has a 3.0 liter, inline 6 cylinder engine with all wheel drive. As I've already mentioned, this is the 328i in titanium silver metallic paired with black leatherette interior and glacier silver aluminum trim. It comes with the M Sport Package which includes park distance control in the rear bumper... a sensor to prevent backing into things... the aerodynamic body package and the shadowline trim to give it the sleek, sexy look. Inside you will find an anthracite headliner, M sports steering wheel with paddle shifters in black leather, heated power front seats with two driver memory settings, navigation system, power rear sunshade, moon roof with sliding shade to protect the interior, Logic 7 sound system with surround sound and digital sound processing, and illuminated door sills. It comes with an anti theft alarm system and the performance air intake and exhaust systems. There are 18 inch M light alloy start spoke wheels with mixed performance tires. Oh and another convenient feature is the comfort access system. Beyond being your standard lock, unlock, and alarm handset, this system also allows auto start from up to 150 feet away and as long as the handset is on your person the doors will unlock with a simple touch of the door handles, which comes in handy when your keys are in your pocket and your hands are full. So, Miss Andrews, what do you think? Could you see yourself driving this beauty?"

Everything he had just mentioned was swimming through my brain. Talk about your information overload, if it was possible to drown on facts I would be a goner by now. Looking to him with wide, overwhelmed eyes, all I could was nod. I did like the car, and I could see myself driving it. It looked reasonable enough to avoid the worst of looks and assumptions from my neighbors, I didn't have to be a drug dealer or prostitute to afford this car. If it would pass the sexy test from Psyre then I would gladly accept this particular gift and even enjoy it. More time ticked by as the man allowed me to have a seat in the car and see if I 'felt right' behind the wheel. I didn't know exactly what he meant until I slid into the driver's seat. Instantly I knew that it not only felt right but that it was right. Sexy test passing or not, this is the car I wanted if I had to choose something... of course it would have to be priced within the budget limit Psyre was envisioning, which of course he didn't mention. While my hands caressed the smooth leather of the wheel, my voice floats hesitantly to the salesman. "How much does this one run?" I knew it was way too much for me to afford on my own, but I hoped it would be considerably less than a number that would give me a heart attack. The man shook his head as he answered. "Do not worry, Miss Andrews, I assure you that this is a reasonably priced model. I would not have shown it to you if it were not."

Sliding out of the car and closing the door behind me, I take a step in the direction of the showroom. "Alright then. When Mr. Prince returns we can tell him that is the one I like and see if he approves." Continuing to walk, the man catches up to me easily and tosses me a questioning look. "Wouldn't you like to test drive it first?" Shaking my head, I keep walking, not even allowing myself to look back. "No, I wouldn't. I don't want to drive it until it is at least somewhat mine. I prefer to not know what I am missing if I can't have it." Since the man's job forces him to be a people pleaser, he didn't argue with my logic (logic I was well aware was full of more holes than swiss cheese). Instead, he led me back to his office to wait for my boss's return, bringing me a nice cold bottle of water to refresh me during the wait.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the new office (Psyre)   Moving into the new office (Psyre) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 6:52 am

king Laying back, I look up at the female sales executive and smile. She smiles back and tells me that I should have come by to see her. I chuckle and tell her that she was kind of mad at me the last time we talked. She pauses and scoffs and tells me, "Oh damn. That's right, I was never supposed to speak to you again. We see how well that worked, you charming bastard." I laugh out loud and she continues, "It was partially my fault though. When Paula asked me if I wanted to try that, I should have known then that it was not going to end well." Nodding my head, I admit, "It was cold on my part because I knew that she had attractive friends and was willing to go to any lengths for me. I was originally just curious to see if she could pull it off. Then I saw you and I decided that perhaps I would enjoy myself before I left for Academy." She kisses me and tells me that it's old news. I nod and we glance at the clock. She looks at me and tells me that we need to get back to the lot with the... "Oh no... this car is definitely going to have to be detailed THOROUGHLY before it can be placed back on the showroom. Do you actually plan on buying this car too?" I shrug and tell her that I'm thinking about leasing it since I recently saw a release about a concept car from the Yazi line that I'm very excited about. She nods and tells me that the way I drove this car makes her worry about my safety in the car that she's sure I'm talking about. I just laugh it off. I would have to be careful though. My Crystalvision skills will have to improve a great deal if I am to try to utilize that to help me push the concept car to its limits. We start getting dressed and she steps outside of the car to take a phone call. Not one to be very trusting, I create a spying orb to let me know what is going on outside, I watch her and the expressions and convo lead me to find no reason to keep watching her. I am curious about just how far away I can see so I keep pushing the limits of my sight into the orb until the strain starts to hurt and I find that I can almost see up to 233 meters away or so. I am sure that I can push the sight further than that. As I get ready to try again, I notice her end her call, so I would have to practice later. She apologizes for the delay and I shake my head and tell her not to worry about it. She gets in the car and we drive back to the dealership. I decide to take it easy on the speed on the way back... well that's rather relative to my previous speeds. I keep it well under 240 kph, but not that much under. She is far more relaxed this time around and her hand makes sure that I am very relaxed while driving. Once again, I utilize the crystalvision power to aid in avoiding dangers and police detection, but it doesn't seem to hurt as much this time for some reason. Perhaps, I'm getting better with the ability. Still, I don't feel as if I can see far enough to be satisfied.

We pull off the expressway and into the lot and I stop next to the showroom entrance. She takes the car straight for the service section to be detailed while I continue on with my day. Looking over myself, I ensure that all is in order before I walk inside. I notice James walk back into his office with water and figure that hopefully, after being gone so long, they are done. I want to see how Alexis makes decisions on her own since I have been toying with the idea of giving her more responsibilities. The memo "promotion" is more of a joke than anything else, but I figure it can give me an opportunity to observe her managerial skills as well as her ability to deal with problems. Walking in thru the automatic door, I step up to the office door and look at Mr. Dellow. He stands back up and nods to me. "What did she pick?" He smiles and replies, "The 328i." I stand there and look at Alexis with a very analytical look about my face for a few moments before I grin and nod to her. "Good choice. I trust you can handle the paperwork and delivery of the car, Mr. Dellow. We need to get to the office." He nods to me and tells me that he'll have one of the interns bring the paperwork over. I hand him my new PsiCoven business card with the new address and contact info on it and nod to him. "Alexis, don't forget your car keys." I smile at her and turn to look as the sales executive walks by. I nod to her and turn back to James. "By the way, the beauty can reach 334 kph. After I complete a couple of contracts, I definitely think I'll be coming back to trade in the A5 and lease that one." James looks at me and tells me that I should consider hiring a driver since I have my own company now and this particular dealership works with a company that "issues" a driver for every Yazi vehicle leased or sold. I tell him that they drive too slow for my tastes. He shakes his head and smiles at me. I look over at Alexis and nonchalantly say, "I trust this was a pleasant experience. They are preparing your car and charging up the fuel cells. I'll drive us to the new office. I'm sure you have questions and comments for me. The matter of you getting the car is non-negotiable though. I need to be sure that you can get things done for me if I'm out at a meeting or handling a project. Public transportation is not fast enough, since I don't have someone on the pay roll who can teleport us everywhere... if I did that would be A LOT of fun." Heading towards my car, I get ready to field whatever she was about to say. I send Carmina a message telling her that we would be arriving at the office shortly.

1169 /3000
Crystalvision Training Complete - Mastered
Boss JC 2/5 Complete
626 exp
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the new office (Psyre)   Moving into the new office (Psyre) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:59 am

By the time Psyre had arrived back at the dealership I had not only resigned myself to the idea of allowing him to lease a vehicle for me to drive but I had begun to hope that the one I chose would meet his standards. I still felt it was not necessary but since I didn't think there was any choice in the matter, I chose to enjoy it and go with the flow rather than make waves, plus I was already imagining what it would be like to drive that particular car. I wouldn't be pushing it to any limits like Psyre would but I was pretty sure I would have a little fun with it at some point.

When he entered the office and was informed of my decision I suffered a moment of worry before being flooded with relief at his approval. There were no further arguments on my part and when he mentioned not to forget the keys, I eagerly held out my hand to take them from the salesman. After he finishes speaking to me I respond to him first with a nod and then with words. "Yes, a personal teleporter would be very nice, but good cars are the next best thing... well a strong third behind flying that is. While I was reluctant at first, thank you for making this possible." I didn't want to go in to great detail, especially not when he was busy sending a message to who I assume is Carmina. "Will there be any sort of lease expenses taken from my check each pay period?" I didn't know how company car arrangements worked so I was in the dark about the process and sort of needed to know if my budget would have to be tweaked to account for any subtractions in my take home pay. Other than that, I didn't have many other questions for him... except maybe to ask how his test drive went, though I wasn't sure I really wanted the answer to that.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the new office (Psyre)   Moving into the new office (Psyre) EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:46 am

king After I finish with the message, I look over at Alexis and smirk at her. "You will earn it, but I will not be garnishing your wages to cover it. The company (Psyre) will be covering the expense of your vehicle for the time being. I have to say, Alexis... I'm impressed by your selection." We keep walking before I stop and look over at her. "Yes, flight is faster and far more enjoyable as well." Getting back into the car, I sigh as I reminiscence about the test drive. No biological reaction follows aside from a sigh escaping my lungs. It is time to finally show up to the new office. I go over my plan for the day in my head. Damn, what all do I have to do today? Finally got Alexis a car to drive increasing her usefulness to the company and making her more independent of public nuisances. I have to prepare for the meeting with the Benefactor, discuss upcoming events and conferences, and give a thorough report on the situation of PsiCoven. Damn, I'm going to be busy today. Inside my head I continue the planning of my day. "Damn, I also have to figure out how we're going to handle the new contract. This client has bad blood with several of our most successful units. Several units that they don't have anything negative to say about simply don't like them because of their past dealings. This is going to be very interesting indeed. Perhaps, I can use one of the new, low tier units to handle this one. It will give them an opportunity to prove themselves and just have a second unit to serve as a contingency group just in case they screw up." Coming out of my thoughts, I start the car and ask Alexis plainly, "Are you ready to see the new office?"

334/334
Boss Job Duties - In Progress
Boss JC 2/5 Complete
626 exp
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the new office (Psyre)   Moving into the new office (Psyre) EmptySun May 24, 2009 6:04 pm

"Sounds good to me. I hate rebalancing finances once I think I have everything worked out perfectly." There were still some lingering feelings of guilt associated with the company vehicle but I hoped they would fade gradually over time. As long as I worked hard and pulled more than my fair share of the weight in the company I would feel like I was paying back the expenses. At least I hoped it would work out that way. The comment stuck on the end of Psyre's statement brought a bit of color to my cheeks. I was glad he approved of my choice but to hear that he was even slightly impressed by it was almost too much. Before I was forced to flounder and stumble to come up with some sort of reaction to that part of the conversation, my employer seemed to become lost in thought. It was just as well, I wasn't having any luck finding appropriate words to express my thanks for the compliment while avoiding sounding like a total flake in the process. Following his lead I return to my seat in the passenger side of his car and see to the task of buckling myself in. I hoped his 'need for speed' had been satisfied during his test drive but I couldn't be absolutely sure so the safety precautions were still a good idea. Turning my head to gaze out the window to where the vehicle I had picked still sat among the others like it, I was enjoying the fantasy of what it would be like to settle in behind the wheel when I felt the engine of Psyre's car come to life. Thankfully my attention was drawn back just in time to catch the question being sent my way. Putting on a smile, I nod my head to my very generous employer. "Yes, enough fun for today, time to get to work."
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the new office (Psyre)   Moving into the new office (Psyre) EmptySun May 31, 2009 2:29 am

king Driving off the lot, we make our way towards the southeastern side of East City close to City Metro where the new office is located. As we drive closer and closer, Alexis would notice that the buildings are getting taller and larger. We were entering the big money area now. The Benefactor had offered to lease out two of his fifth floor offices to PsiCoven so that I could keep the two sides of my business separate. The corporate strategy operations would be housed on one side which is where Alexis is helping out until I am completely sure that she is ready and wanting to get involved with the other side of operations, which is the more militant operations where I provide strategic counsel to militant, anti-dark demon vigilante and mercenary factions that operate in Saicity. Currently, the corporate side is more lucrative as they have more capital, but as our client base grows and the operations that these factions are able to undertake, the better I will be able to negotiate for higher fees. I find that I lose myself in these thoughts of where I am planning on taking the company in the near as well as the long run.

Pulling up to a red light, I look around and realize that I want to take over owning a building some day soon instead of leasing. I really want to show the Benefactor want I can do. The light turns green and we proceed up two more blocks before we turn left onto a private corporate road. The gate opens and I nod to the guard. "Late morning, Mr. Prince?" he asks with a slight nod towards Alexis. I shake my head and tell him that she's one of the Assistant Managers for the company. He nods to me then to Alexis as I drive off. There are three buildings within this small "complex" that houses some of the Benefactor's more "upscale and promising" venture projects as he put it when he first showed me the building. We bypass the first two buildings that stand across from one another down another 40 yards or so until we reach the "main" building. Pulling into the parking lot, I proceed to the valet and get out of the car. I had him $50 and his eyes light up. He must be new here. The parking supervisor looks at me and smiles. "Is it finally "Moving In Day", Mr. Prince?" I nod with a grin, "That it is, Tanamoro. That it is. The truck has already brought everything over, yes?" He nods and tells me that everything is ready for me to look at the new office. I ask him if he's viewed it yet and he tells me that he wouldn't dare. Tanamoro looks at Alexis and smiles, "Since the young scion has lost his manners, I am Mr. Tanamoro, I'm the supervisor for the Complex's parking services. Since I've met Miss Carmina, I will assume that you must be, Ms. Alexis Andrews, Assistant Office Manager for Suite 510?" After they exchange greetings (you can control any further actions for him) and the ding to the elevator sounds, we would make our way to the elevator. I nod respectfully to Tanamoro as he has worked the Benefactor Group at this complex for over 20 years. Stepping onto the elevator, this would be the vessel that takes me to the next chapter in both mine and Alexis' lives. The doors close and I press the "5" on the panel. The elevator does not stop on its way to the fifth floor and when the bell dings, I feel a rush of excitement as if I had not seen the space before. Sure we had new equipment and furniture mixed in with our original furniture, but the space would be like many offices that I had seen but this one is completely mine though. The doors begin to slide open...

To be continued...

691/1025
Boss Job Duties - 4/5
+25 exp
Boss JC 2/5 Complete
651 exp

OOC: Koala, we'll end this one here and I'll start Part 2 for after your post.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the new office (Psyre)   Moving into the new office (Psyre) EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:40 pm

Moving into the new office (Psyre) Lexipost
The remainder of the drive was spent with me gazing out of the passenger side window. As long as Psyre wasn't speaking to me, I was free to let my mind wander. Of course my mind never wanders too far, at least not during working hours. The farthest my thoughts got were to wonder what the new office would look like and from there the topic jumped right to hoping, praying, and worrying about the files and papers that had been on my desk. They weren't in any sort of discernable order, well not to anyone outside of my own mind, but I knew what the piles were and what stage of work each one was in. If I had to go back and search through them all again it would easily take me the rest of the day. That wouldn't be so bad if I thought there wouldn't be any new work for me to do today, which there probably would be, there is always new work to do in some capacity.

At some point in the ride, I notice the surroundings begin to change. I hadn't been paying close attention but I didn't think we had left east city either. This was definitely a part of town I wasn't familiar with. Hopefully I would be able to find my home at the end of the day, if not I would just drive until I reconize something. Soon after the area became foreign we pulled onto a private drive of some sort complete with a guarded gate. At least there was impressive security here. Good to have just in case any psycho wolf men decide to pay a visit during business hours.

Since I was still busy looking around, I almost didn't catch the guard's question. Instead of responding or even showing that I heard him, I kept my head turned toward the window to hide the blush creeping up my cheeks. That last thing I wanted people to think was that I was late to work due to 'quality time' spent with the boss.

After driving past the first two buildings housed within the compound, Psyre finally pulls his car into the parking lot of the third and by the looks of it, the main building. That's about the time my jaw drops open. The building has valet parking, something inheard of in my line of work until now. Immediately I wonder if we are required to let them park our vehicles or if we have the option of parking them ourselves in a different lot. While Psyre exits the car and begins speaking to the young valet, I take a moment to climb out slowly and look around for that other parking area.

Unable to see any distinction between pay and no pay parking, I step away from the vehicle and join Psyre where he begins talking to another parking attendant, this one apparently is the higher ranking of the two. After exchanging small talk with my employer, the man introduces himself to me and calls me by name, a fact that surprises me. Offering my hand to him, since I can't think of any other way to greet him, I respond first with a nod before finding my voice. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Tanamoro. You would be right, I am Alexis Andrews." I wasn't sure what else to say to the man so I politely nod to him and follow my employer toward the elevator. I could have asked if there was non valet parking but I thought that would be rude, plus I was too embarassed to bring it up in front of Psyre.

Once inside the elevator I feel my nerves take over. My heart begins to beat faster, my breathing becomes more shallow, and my internal temperature rises a couple degrees. This was yet another new chapter in my life very soon after changing jobs, aquiring a unique room mate, meeting a handful of people with 'special' abilities, not to mention this morning's change in the form of a car. I was beginning to understand how Dorothy felt being swept away to Oz by that twister.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the new office (Psyre)   Moving into the new office (Psyre) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:22 pm

Updated Psyre
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the new office (Psyre)   Moving into the new office (Psyre) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:33 pm

Updated Surreal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the new office (Psyre)   Moving into the new office (Psyre) Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving into the new office (Psyre)
Page 1 of 1