Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

.Pissing of the Demons [Flashback Training]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

.Pissing of the Demons [Flashback Training] Empty
PostSubject: .Pissing of the Demons [Flashback Training]   .Pissing of the Demons [Flashback Training] EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:58 pm

Demon hunting. Its become more of a profession than a hobby these days. I report to Jii-san when I feel he needs to know of my progress or if I feel like reassuring him that I'm hunting for
good or some shit. I sigh as I sit on the rooftop of one of the older buildings in the Lower
Commons, bits of the building looking like their decaying and may just turn to dust if touched.
Jigoku is humming and I roll my eyes. Course the bastard would be happy to be out here and
hunting. Reirei just sighs at his idiocy. Makes me smile ever so slightly. Jigoku and Reirei
tend to make me laugh with their constant arguement with one another. Its now like a mini soap
opera for me ever since the blades were bound to be part of my soul.

My eyes watch the streets in a bored fashion. I see the pimps with their hoes, trying to pedal
their bodies to the able buyer. Makes me cringe. I never want to become that. I would rather
return to the Kyro estate than fall that low. My eyes shift to the homeless that wander from
trash to trash searching for scraps of food or for materials to add to their card board homes.
Its sad. This place it the shithole of SaiCity. But then no one who is rich cares because they
don't have to see this filth. I can see the faces of those girls I was forced to socialize with
during parties. They would have sneered and told the poor to just die already and stop taking up
space. I frown a bit deeper now. They would have cringed if they saw me now. Would have told me Jyn was worthless and not worth seeing because of my family's money. Great.. Noow I've sickened myself with memories.

'Could be worse.. You could have turned out to be like them,' Reirei suddenly says, making me
blink and look up at the night sky. He was right. I could have. And i never would have met my
wonderful boyfriend or Yume or.. Well anyone who is in my life. I sigh and I then hear
something. My eyes flick to a nearby alley and then the scream comes. I smirk. It was time to
play. Jigoku cackles in delight as I hop down to the fire escape and then to ground level.

"Hush it," I mutter as I walk out of my alley way and look across the street. I can hear the
crunching from here. I was too late to save one of the homeless that the demon is feeding upon.
But then i always tell myself. I can't save everyone. There will always be a sacrifice. I tug my
hoodie up on my shoulders better as i walk toward the alley, homeless men and women running away from the alley. Its better that way. No need for them to get involved and create more casualities.

I feel my stomach twist as i hear the crunching and tearing. Kami the thing ate like an animal.
Which meant it would be feral. Lovely. I roll my shoulders and let my shouchou scrawl along my
flesh in black lines, giving off a faint pink glow. I approach cautiously and I hear the thing
stop then snarl. It sensed me. Red eyes are then peering at me from the darkness. I smirk and
summon Jigoku to my right hand.

The demon senses the shift and roars at me as it charges out of the alley. I leap to the side as
the mantis looking demon reveals itself. I observe the pincers for its mouth and then I note the
blades it has for its hands. Oh the joy. This should be fun. It clicks at me now, eyes glowing
red. I find myself calling on Reirei also as the thing stalks toward me. I'm not about to let
this thing hurt me.

It suddenly rushes at me, making me roll to the side and slash at it to keep it from landing a
hit on me. Son of bitch that thing was fast. I quickly find myself defending against the twin
blades that are apart of its body, the beast swiping at me furiously. I try my best to counter
strike before defending once again. I can see the demon is slowly losing steam while I've hardly
broken a sweat. But then using my blades normally like this is easy for me since I know how to
distribute my energy and not waste it when I attack like this. [Weapon Endurance]

It takes time for it, but I finally see a clear opening and take it. I whip Jigoku up and feel n
resistance as i take one of the sword arms right off. The thing screeches and flails about,
making me leap back to not be hit by the hysterical demon. Pain can be a blinding factor if you
do not know how to handle it. I remain calm as I wait for it to stop its temper tantrum over
losing one of it's arms. Red eyes finally turn on me again and I swear the thing is cursing me
out in its own native tongue. I shrug at this. Like I care what the son of a bitch is calling
me.

With what seems to be a battle cry it lunges at me. I frown. So reckless. This might turn out to
be a boring night afterall. I dodge the swipe of the bladed arm and counter attack with Jigoku,
blade meeting blade. I brace myself and look up at the disgusting demon. I hate insect demons so
goddamn much. They always creep the hell out of me. My eyes widen as it lunges at me with its
pincer mouth. I react out of instinct, Reirei coming up and I feel the things blood splatter my
face lightly as I take off the head. I step back as the body falls. Eww... Demon bug blood. Why
do I always end up a mess after a hunt? I mean its like some kind of curse that I have to get
blood and guts on me before the night is over or it just isn't complete.

I sigh as the body bubbles and melts. Eww again. I left Jigoku and Reirei fade away as I begin
down the street, hands in my pockets. Well.. That was uneventful. Jigoku hums suddenly and I
stop as three hell hounds suddenly come out of the next alley. Dammit.. They were waiting to
jump the mantis thing but instead waited for me to kill it so they could get me next. I curse
under my breath as I summon my blades back to my hands just as all three of the demon dogs leap at me.

"Fuck!" I yelp as I find myself fending them off and nearly being taken down to the ground by
the large, muscled bodies of the demon mutts. I hop back the moment I get my ground and take a
defensive position. Pieces of shit. I should have never jinxed myself by saying the other kill
was boring. This is karma biting me in the ass now for being a bitchy bitch. I wonder if I
apologize to Kami if the demon mutts will vanish. yea.. And I have blue hair. Jigoku and
laughing at me and Reirei is simply telling me to be careful. I do have the worst of luck
sometimes.

The alpha seems to get brave and comes at me quick. I crouch and then spring up, slashing Jigoku up with the movement. I hear a satisfying yelp and the alpha falls back on the ground, leg
bleeding. "Serve you right," I hiss, holding my blades in a defensive position. I'm glad I
haven't used any of my powered attacks. If I did I most likely would be wearing down. But I'm
still at full throttle for the most part. Helps when you build up your stamina for fighting.

The demon dogs look pissed. Kami.. Wh haven't I pissed off tonight. Well.. I guess its only the demons really. I need to get a drink at the bar once I'm done with this. No.. I just need a hot shower and I'll be fine. I twirl Jigoku and Reirei, tired of this bullshit. "Bring it on, hell mutts," I growl. The demons shift closer, hoping to try and piunce me down to teh ground so they can tear into my flesh and kill me slowly. Not happening. The alpha has been injured and thus will be slower, while the other two are not as bold as the alpha when it comes to attacking. I wait to see how they will strike at me. The two subs are moving in from the sides, the alpha looking to attack me head on.

A shift and I brace myself. The alpha leaps first. I step forward, into the leap and whirl Reirei around and send the alpha fly before I spin on my heel, twisting myself around as the other two come at me. I shove Jigoku and Reirei right down into the gaping mouths of the beasts, skrewing them. I can hear Jigoku and Reirei complaining in disgust for what I just did. I rip my blades back out, the demon dogs falling dead to the pavement. I'm forced to turn once again as the alpha charges. I leap up and onto its back, ramming both my blades down and into the skull of the beast. I hear the satisfying crunch before i let both blades fade away.

I sigh. I need a shower.

-1618 [Weapon Endurance Training]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

.Pissing of the Demons [Flashback Training] Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Pissing of the Demons [Flashback Training]   .Pissing of the Demons [Flashback Training] EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:39 pm

Updated.
Back to top Go down

.Pissing of the Demons [Flashback Training]
Page 1 of 1