Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Past Wanderings (Kaza)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Past Wanderings (Kaza) Empty
PostSubject: Past Wanderings (Kaza)   Past Wanderings (Kaza) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:07 am

Past Wanderings (Kaza) Seikibanner
Past Wanderings

I continue in my wandering around this strange new world. By this time I had come to the conclusion that I was no longer in the city and the city didn’t seem to be anywhere near where I actually was. I had been running around for some time, ducking strange creatures and such. There seemed to be something very wrong with this world and its want to kill me. By this time, I was tired, run ragged and with the night approaching, I needed a place to lay down for the night where I wouldn’t be eaten by a large plant creature or something to that nature.

Walking through the forests near the T10 region, I had crossed a lot of ground from my initial location. Looking up through the filtering leaves of the treetops, I notice the color of the sky warning that the sun would be setting soon. With a sigh, I shake my head stating, “man this blows.” I look over my clothing I had worn, casual attire that I hadn’t been able to wash yet, consisting of jeans, sneakers and a tee shirt. I pause for a moment as I hear something. “Is that… a river?” I wonder, as I look in the direction of the sound of water moving. It didn’t seem that far from me, so I begin to make my way towards it. If I remembered the concept of camping, I knew that rivers were good places to set up camps, or something.

Current: 250
Total: 250
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Past Wanderings (Kaza)   Past Wanderings (Kaza) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:54 am

Past Wanderings (Kaza) Kaza_01
The river was the best place for a ritual cleansing. It was said that running water held certain magical properties. Kazakura turned her glance up to the sky for a brief moment as she made her way down to the banks of the river. She would say that it was her favorite spot. The river narrowed here and she could possibly swim across to the other side. It was peaceful and relaxing. With a small smile to herself, Kazakura set her bundle down on the bank. She untied the bundle and hung the white and silver robe over a rock jutting out of the sand along with a drying cloth. Turning towards the water, she slipped off her sandals and let the simple gray robe she was wearing fall from her shoulders. The fabric pooled around her feet as she began to step into the water nude. The gray robe, when compared to the white one, would come up sorely lacking.

The water lapped around her body as she swam out to a spot in the river she knew well. There was a rock under the water that would allow her to stand while still being in the water up to her waist. The sun was almost set. The moon would soon be out to cast the island in an eerie glow. This was the best part of the day, watching the moon rise. Soon the night noises would begin. Kazakura dunked herself under the water and came up with a splash. Standing on the underwater rock, she shook her head, water spraying from her silvered hair. She would be done before the moon rose. There was a ritual to do tonight. Good thing the temple was not far from here. The water felt great as it pushed past her. It was warmer today and had yet to cool. It wasn't like the water heated up for a bath indoors. But it would work. Kazakura glanced back up to the sky and said a simple prayer for cleansing of the soul and spirit.
Past Wanderings (Kaza) Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Past Wanderings (Kaza)   Past Wanderings (Kaza) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:14 am

Past Wanderings

“I’m going to make a camp!” I say to myself in an excited manner trying to stay positive and keep my mind off of the fear that attempted to latch itself onto me. I come about a few trees that would deny my vision of the river. Once I am through the thicket, I look out and see the waters and a smirk comes to the side of my face. “Yes…” I murmur lightly to myself claiming success. I could finally clean up a bit, build a fire, and do all of that stuff I’ve seen on television that one would do in the wild. Still, I wondered if this place had some huge water creature waiting beneath the water’s surface to devour those who came to it? Either way, I didn’t care seeing as it had been some time since I had freshwater or a good meal. River meant fresh water and food, and that’s all I needed at the moment. Moving from my position, I walk towards the river with full intentions of taking advantage of its bounty, but I pause in my tracks as I notice something in the water. It wasn’t a sea monster, or what I would view as one; rather it seemed more like a nymph or water goddess. Before me washed a fully nude woman. My hand immediately comes to my nose, hoping that it wouldn’t start bleeding all of a sudden. Taking a step back, a twig snaps and my presence is revealed as I eep a, “oh shit!” under my breath frozen in place.

Current: 263
Total: 513
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Past Wanderings (Kaza)   Past Wanderings (Kaza) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:07 pm

Kazakura cupped her hands and let them fill with water from the river. Then she brought the water up to her chest and let it slide down her body, a soft sigh escaping her lips. This was relaxing. Nothing could possibly break this moment of peace and tranquility. And that is when the twig snapped and brought her attention to the opposite shore. Was it an animal or someone else, a look formed on her face as she saw some male standing just out of the treeline. He was dressed a bit strangely. He could be from one of the smaller villages but he didn't look like the clans that she had visited recently.

"oh!" She exclaimed as her right hand came to cover her mouth. Her left hand came up to cover her chest revealing the tribal tattoo of a butterfly on her left shoulder. The trail from the butterfly extended down to her elbow with stars floating in its midst. A blush began to stain her cheeks. She had never been caught like this by anyone other than family. Like a deer that froze before the hunter, she stood statuesque half out of the water as she stared at the stranger. Her bow was back at the temple, a stupid move on her part. She could only hope that he was friendly.

-567-
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Past Wanderings (Kaza)   Past Wanderings (Kaza) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:25 pm

Past Wanderings

So there is an awkward moment of silence on my end as I find myself looking at her and her looking at me. The water glistened off of her body, a tone that was unfamiliar to me with foreign markings. My gaze takes in her face, but inevitably lowers to the covered breast. Remembering my manners, I am quick to turn my back and bow several times, which was an awkward gesture seeing as she was behind me, so I would be presenting my rear to her several times as I speak in an embarrassed and flustered manner. Speaking out I apologize, “S… sorry! So sorry! I didn’t see anything… really… I just came to get some water and fish… I mean if that’s okay.” It’s around this time that I remember that I was lost in some far off land and that she may be a native here. In my rambling, I continue but in a more proactive direction, “actually… I’m really lost and I don’t know where my home is. You see, I live in the city, and I THINK that’s north or something but I’m not sure, so… where am I?” Hopefully she wouldn’t be too put off to answer me. If she was anything like Natsuki, she would be pulling out a gun right now to blow my brains out. Women were unpredictable, especially in compromised positions. I keep myself prepared to run if need be; I was about to fight back if a nude woman came at me; that would go against the doctrines of man.

Current: 261
Total: 774
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Past Wanderings (Kaza)   Past Wanderings (Kaza) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 5:08 pm

OOC: Switching Views. Gonna try first person.

When he glanced from my face to my breasts, the blush crept a bit lower. Then his quick movement startled me into action. As he turned his back, I sank lower into the water covering myself to my shoulders. Then watching him bow and show off his rear end was a bit of a comical gesture. But to make matters worse he began to stammer. It was obvious that he was as embarrassed as I was if not more so. But I never got the chance as he continued to speak, the words spilling out of his mouth like a waterfall. His accent was a bit different and for a moment I thought he was speaking a different language. But If I concentrated I could make out what he was saying. But the end of his speech, I have figured out most of the differences in the dialect. This man was getting stranger by the moment. First he wanted fish from the river, then he admitted to being lost. Then he lived somewhere called a 'city'. That must be a word for a village. And it was to the north of here. When he finally stopped, I took a moment to think about it. "Please, excuse me. I will return." was all I could say I turned and swam back to my side. This seemed to be a conversation that would need to be conducted with clothing.

When I reached my side of the river, I glanced to see if he was still there. Then quickly, dried myself and pulled on the white and silver robe. This should be interesting. Motioning for him to stay put, I walked down the shoreline to a rocky spot covered in vines. Removing the vines, I revealed a small boat. Using this, I crossed the river and got out on his side of the river not far from him. "To answer your question, you are at the river. If you follow the river you will come to the largest village in these parts. Is that where you are from?" A hand reached up as I stood watching him. It went into my wet hair and combed it out. Using a bit of my ties with fyre, I dried it as I combed it through. Using the simple incantation of "dry"

Now that I was so close to the stranger I could see he was a bit dirty and rather different in appearance. I glanced at his clothing and realized i had never seen such fabric and cut before. In all of the clans, this was the strangest person I had ever met. Looking up to his face, my head tilted to the side studying him. By now the blush had been long since gone, leaving my skin its normal color, with a slight tan.

-1037-
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Past Wanderings (Kaza)   Past Wanderings (Kaza) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 5:40 pm

Past Wanderings

With my back to her, the tilt of my head rises as I look up and ponder at her words. “Return what?...” rummages through my head until I realized that she was naked and probably wanted to get some clothes on. There was a bit of relief that she stayed calm during this, but then I started to worry that perhaps she was one of those bashful types and I embarrassed her by looking. I frown slightly, scolding both myself and my luck. Well, I thought the luck of seeing a hot naked chick was awesome, but like this was pretty bad. I am able to hear the sounds of the waters behind me as I figured she must be swimming to the shores. I suppose that answered the question about there being a large lake creature in the water; it would have eaten her by now. She seemed more delicious than I would be. I nod at my own sense of enlightenment as I rub my chin and gaze out into the forests. After a moment of more sounds of water coming across the river, a voice breaks me out of the random assortment of nuts known as my thoughts. Turning, I now see a fully clothed hot forest chick. She answers that I was at the river. Well, that much was obvious. More information is given as I’m told there was a large village up stream. The city was way larger than a village; I must have been further away than I thought. I do witness her ability to use magic, taking her to be either a monk type or a really nice spirit. The jitters of seeing her nude had calmed down a bit and as she looks to me for an answer I speak, “no… I’m not from a village. The city is way larger than what I would call a village... I’m sorry, when you said I’m at the river, that’s pretty vague… what I meant was…” I pause not knowing how to put this in words. The forest people probably didn’t have things like district names or maps. Wait! Maybe they did! “Or rather… do you have a map or something?” After the question is posed, there comes a fierce growl from my midsection reminding me that information was not as important as food.

Current: 390
Total: 1164
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Past Wanderings (Kaza)   Past Wanderings (Kaza) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 5:58 pm

So he was not from the village up the river. He must be very far. But how could he have walked so far and he looked like he did not know the first thing about survival in the forest. Especially since his stomach was rather loudly protesting its emptiness. With a sigh and nod to his question of a map. We had a map of the surrounding area as far as any of the clan had been, but that would mean taking him back to the clan. Well I could take him as far as the temple and hope for the best. If nothing else I could feed him without showing him much of the village. My temple was a bit on the outside. Although every teaching that had even been pounded into my brain by the elders floated back to haunt me I still asked, "Would you like some dinner? I can take you back and let you see the map if you would like." The elders would not be happy if he wandered into the village. "But you have to stay at the temple. No wandering. It is dangerous." Maybe that would keep him from snooping. One could never be truly sure of strangers. All of his clothing and dialect could be a trick to let a spy into our midst. Figuring that he would follow, I stepped back into the boat.

-1271-
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Past Wanderings (Kaza)   Past Wanderings (Kaza) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:03 pm

Past Wanderings

My stomach betrays my manliness, but its desire to vocalize itself presents a beneficial opportunity to me. I perk up a bit as she offers dinner certain that it would probably be better than anything I attempted to make here in the wilderness. With a nod, I answer, “that would be great… if it’s not too much trouble for you. I’ll pay for whatever I eat so I’m not mooching off of you.” Man rule number 45 was to never beg or accept handouts. I had already broken the rule to not ask for directions, so I didn’t want to break too many more this day. I assume that I’m right about her being a religious spiritual type since she mentions the temple. I had been to church a few days in my life, so I didn’t think that being in a temple could be horribly worst than being out here. I was certain that someone there may know how to get to the city as well; this could turn out to be a very good thing! She steps back into the boat, and becoming alert, I am quick to follow her stepping into the vessel and sitting within it. I hadn’t been on too many boat rides being from the city and all, so it was kind of a fun experience like the rides at a theme park. Looking back to her, I ask,” how far is your village? You like it out here?”

Current: 245
Total: 1409
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Past Wanderings (Kaza)   Past Wanderings (Kaza) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:57 pm

As he climbs into the boat I pondering the word 'mooching' with the context clues I might guess he was meaning any number of things. I held the boat steady until he take his seat, then began paddling to the other side. What a strange word 'mooching', I was so deep in thought with that one, I almost did not hear his questions. Glancing at him as we made it to the other bank, I smile sweetly and replied, "Yes. It is pleasant out here. I enjoy nature. My temple is not far from the banks." I purposefully ignored the questioning about the village. He was an outsider. I should not even take to the temple, but I was soft. I could not turn down a hungry, hurt, or helpless person. So far this one only fell into one of those categories. "What does this 'mooching' mean?"

I stepped out of the boat and motioned for him to do the same as I took a small game trail into the dense forest. Assuming he would follow. It was about a ten minute walk as I followed the unmarked trail. Soon the temple came into view. It rose up touching the upper branches of the tallest trees. The peak just barely breaking through the top. A set of idols ringed the outer perimeter. They were small stone statues that could be easily picked up if needed and moved. There were about ten of them placed atop ten different five foot tall stone altars. Five on each side of the now stone walkway. A well kept stone garden lay to the left of the pathway and more natural garden to right side. As I passed the first duet of altars, I placed a hand the base of the one to the left. A symbol for the element of light. I pressed and the icons a top the others began to light up all the way to the front doors of the temple. It was now almost night and the light would be enough to see perfectly by. Other idols around the temple began to light up. They wouldn't be seen that far into the forest since it was so dense around the temple. "Welcome to my home. I am Kazakura." I look over my shoulder as I say this to the stranger. "Be welcome and at peace while you are here." The last was said almost as if a trigger to some magical effect. And if he was of good heart he might begin to really feel a welcoming warmth.

-1699-
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Past Wanderings (Kaza)   Past Wanderings (Kaza) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:09 pm

Past Wanderings

With a nod I take in the casual conversation with her. I did think to myself that she spoke a bit funny. It would probably be the equivalent to a country bumpkin speaking to a city slicker; still it was authentic and a bit enduring. I’m glad to hear that it is not far, but the question comes in to what mooching meant. A grin cracks upon my face as I find it kind of funny and cute that she didn’t know what that meant. “Well,” I enlighten, “a mooch is someone who lives off of others, so the act of mooching is close to accepting handouts.” Hopefully that would be a clear meaning of it, but I wondered if I could have broken it down better. As the boat comes to the shore, I step out with her as I was motioned to, a bit wobbly at first, but overall getting the job done. I would follow behind her as we made our way through the trail, looking about the evening atmosphere of a place much nicer than the scary forest from which I had just come. As we get closer I notice with a chuckle and a smile, “hey, they have lawn gnomes out here too! That’s cool.” Remembering my surroundings, I’m quick to remember that they might be sacred lawn gnomes or something to that matter. Looking around, I see this home and nod answering, “ah, cool.” The most important thing on my mind at the moment was basically “where’s the food!”

Current: 255
Total: 1664
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Past Wanderings (Kaza)   Past Wanderings (Kaza) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:32 pm

"so that would make children mooches?" I ask seriously trying to figure out where this man came from. I still didn't know his name. I continue the trek down the walkway to the front door. An old man in a robe opened the door. His back bent with age. I did not even have to knock. Magic was such a wonderful thing at times. As I passed, the old man bent even further with a show of respect. With a nod, I whispered to him. He smiled as shut the door behind the stranger. Then hobbled off. Inside the place was lit with lanterns. A young woman in a red robe approached bowing and holding a tray. That was when I remembered my bundle on the edge of the river. I cringed as I shook my head. I had forgotten it again. The girl giggled and turned to walk away saying. "I will send someone to fetch your clothes, Kazakura-sama." Before vanishing through another doorway, she glanced quizzically at the strange man. I knew then that word would spread like wildfire through the village. I shake my head and turn to flash a smile at the man, "This way." I then lead him into a room with a low table and cushions to sit on. On the table was a bowl of steaming food and a set of chopsticks. The other side of the table bare. "Have a seat." I would then sit as he did. "Your food. I wish it was more. It is but simple fair." the food would be warm, filling and delicious ramen. Tea is then brought and served by the same girl in red. "Kitsu, please bring me the map." Kitsu bows and backs out to retrieve said map with a simple nod. "Hopefully you will like the food."

-2003-
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Past Wanderings (Kaza)   Past Wanderings (Kaza) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:42 pm

Past Wanderings

The question comes out of left field and catches me off guard, but then I have to kind of agree with a nod that children were mooches. “Well…” I murmur lightly under my breath, “mooches are normally adults.” But I felt that she was getting the basic idea of what I meant, or what the word meant. I continue following as we move past an older guy who seemed pretty nice. As he bows, I return a slight awkward inclination of my upper body; not really a bow, but not really not a bow, since it felt odd passing him without doing so. I gained the thought that out here, customs might be a large thing in showing respect much like we were taught traditionally. I watch as the other chick leaves to go send someone for the clothing and then my attention is gathered once more as I was beckoned to keep moving. Coming into a room, I am told to sit. My body lowers as my rear comes to the floor with my legs crossing Indian style before me. I lean up to the table and watch her sit with me. I notice as the food is brought. The service here was indeed swift. A soft smile comes to my face, the food confirming the notion that it would be better than I would be able to prepare without an instant package and instructions. My hand comes to the chopsticks and lifts them up looking over the food hungrily before I start to dig into it, forgetting my manners for the moment or checking to see if she would be eating with me. After she speaks about my liking, I look up, swallow and nod assuring her, “it tastes like the best ramen I’ve ever had!” I notice the tea and sip from it before returning my attention back to the food. Pausing for a moment, I remember, “ah, and thank you so much… I’m not sure what to call you? My name’s Seiki.”

Current: 336
Total: 2000
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Past Wanderings (Kaza)   Past Wanderings (Kaza) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 10:13 pm

"You may call me Kazakura or Priestess. Either one will do" I watched him eat for a moment and figured he must not have eaten for days at the rate he was going. Kitsu was soon back with a map and as soon as the man...Seiki... was finished eating his fill (kitsu would bring in extra servings if needed) I would roll out the map. It was typical for the time period. Crude and not much more than villages of the area marked. The main one being up the river like she had told him. A few other dots marked the High temple, the desert tribe and a few other small villages. "This" I pointed to the island in the middle of the lake. "Is where you are at the moment." Hopefully this would enlighten both of us to where he was from with his strange clothes and dialect. As she spoke, her hand reached up to a small tube attached to a silver chain around her neck. It almost hummed with power as she fiddled with it without thinking. A special item lay in the tube and she was the keeper of it. They were hard to find and few in the finding. Only her clan knew how to place them properly within a person. At least as far as they knew. There could always be others.

-2231-
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Past Wanderings (Kaza)   Past Wanderings (Kaza) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 10:24 pm

Past Wanderings

The first bowl is handled with ease. Any real man should have the appetite of five lesser men who should in turn have the appetite of five even lesser men. Either way, I am happily encouraged to have my fill by the extra portions brought. I stack up four ramen bowls before leaning back in my chair, my hunger admitting defeat. “Man, that was good…” I give a sigh of relief. I notice as the map is brought across the table. It was a bit old and made of paper… I suppose I had grown used to holographs to replace paper, but it was still good. “All right,” I say as she starts pointing to things. Understanding her words, I lean over the map, with my arms on the table repeating, “so I’m here… so let’s see. Wait…” I notice something extremely off. In school, they taught a such thing as geography… or something like that. Regardless of what class it was, I remembered the map of the lands around the city… actually anyone would. I notice that this map looks almost like the maps I’ve seen before, only without the city. “There’s the Great Sea…” I confirm, looking over it, “and there’s the desert region…” I pause for a moment and show concern, “the city should be right here where this thing is…” There was a village there, but it didn’t seem like the city. Looking up, I ask, “is this map ancient? How often do you guys update your maps? There's supposed to be a huge city right here.” My finger presses down on the Sai Village.

Current: 269
Total: 2269
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Past Wanderings (Kaza)   Past Wanderings (Kaza) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 10:35 pm

Ancient map? Well maybe I was asking the wrong questions of this man. If there was a larger version the village where he was pointing then perhaps I should not be asking where but when. Having just started on tyme magic I knew that one could go forward. So one might be able to travel back in time as well. "This map was just created last week when I returned from said village. And i can tell you has not grown much over three years, much less in the span of a week. Describe your 'city' to me. Perhaps we should be asking 'When' you are from and not 'Where.'" It only made sense. That would explain the dialect, the manners, the clothes, everything that was wrong with him. Something twitched in the back of my mind as I stood and began to pace, the robe clinging to my slender frame as I walked. This must be an act of great magic if that was the case. This was a puzzle and how I loved puzzles. The gods were looking upon me this eve' but whether it was a good thing or bad had yet to reveal itself. In time it would, I just had to have patience. I looked at him and my gray eyes flashed to a light silver as I focused on him and studied. Someone from the future most likely. Strange indeed. I would have to tell the priests at the High temple.

-2478-
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Past Wanderings (Kaza)   Past Wanderings (Kaza) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:13 pm

Past Wanderings

She seems to look confused when I asked about the map. I wondered for a moment if I offended her and if map was the best they could do with their technology of twigs and squirrels. I remind myself to be a bit more understanding of other cultures. I’m a bit surprised when she states that the map was created so recently. I look back at the map and wonder how that could possibly be. When she poses the question of when, it seems like things start to make a little bit of sense. But that would be impossible. I look at my surroundings and think about where I had been during this time, and everything floods into my brain to put me under the realization that she may have a point. “Oh shit…” I murmur in that moment. I pause for a moment attempting to think how to describe the city. “Oh yeah,” I say as I reach into my pocket, fishing out my phone. I had turned it off due to not having a signal, but I had pictures stored within it. I turn the phone on and it illuminates, buzzes, then speaks, “welcome to El Goog… no service.” I place it on the table and press the button for my photo album. A holographic display lifts from the phone about the size of a normal computer monitor and displays my pictures horizontally with the one in the center the largest and the others smaller thumbnails until they are pulled into the main frame. I browse through my pictures, mostly displaying me and various friends, at places around the city including the academic district, East City and the City Metro. There were cars, tall buildings and others like me in the photos. “This is where I came from,” I explain as I rotate through the pictures.

Current: 308
Total: 2577
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Past Wanderings (Kaza)   Past Wanderings (Kaza) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 12:00 am

This night was getting stranger by the minute. As he brought the thing out of his pocket, I took a step back towards him and watched as images appeared in the air. I stick my finger through them to find that they were really not there. "What magic is this?" I ask as I look over the thing to him. I was truly curious. There was no fear in my voice as there might be in others of this clan. "I would not go around showing that off to everyone. It might get you killed for being evil." This last was said as a side comment as I continued to examine the thing. I wanted to touch the thing that was creating these pics of strange buildings and people in wagons without horses. So many questions formed in my mind that I was a bit shocked. "Strange" was all that came out. Me, a high priestess could only say strange when confronted with new magics. Shaking off the shock, I regained my wits. I really wanted to touch that thing, but what if it was evil. "Buildings are not that tall unless they are like the temple here. But those seem to be much taller."

-2683-
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Past Wanderings (Kaza)   Past Wanderings (Kaza) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 12:17 am

Past Wanderings

I grin a bit as I find her in awe of this little piece of technology. It wasn’t even a higher end phone; it was pretty mid tier since I didn’t have enough cash for the best one on the market. I watch as she tries to touch the holographic images. The grin shifts to a frown as she advises that I could be killed for something like this. “Oh… crap….” I murmur nodding and seeing her point. Moving on with the conversation, my confidence returns as I assure, “our engineers can get those building pretty high these days. Some of them touch the clouds.” After a moment I realize something; if I was brought to this time via time magic, then there might not be a way for me to get back. Worry starts to show on my face as I think about this and murmur, “…but there may be no way for me to go home. I don’t know anything about time magic. The last thing I remember were two large demons fighting it out… an ice Dragon and a Chimera… in the middle of the street. After that battle, everything went dark for me and I ended up here…”

Current: 203
Total: 2780
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Past Wanderings (Kaza)   Past Wanderings (Kaza) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 12:32 am

I was a bit distracted as I replied to his comment about not being able to go home. "There is always a way. I'm not that trained time magic, but I know how it works. And if you can travel to this time, then there is a way to travel back to yours. For every action there is an opposite reaction. Light and dark, Death and Life, Good and evil. Yin and Yang. One would not be without the other." that was a lesson one learned while learning the arts of magic. But due to my twin, I knew it all too well. "I can help you find someone more versed in that magic than I am. It may take some time though." Did I just offer to help a stranger? The gods must have control of my tongue as well this evening. "are you the only one?" What if there were more? Something would have to be done to get them back before the balance of the universe was tipped on its head. this was getting to be interesting. Very interesting.

-2870-
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Past Wanderings (Kaza)   Past Wanderings (Kaza) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 12:41 am

Past Wanderings

Her positive words make he feel a bit better. I feel as if I could trust her and look to her for a way out of here. These forest people must have had ways about doing stuff; I wondered if they had already traveled to my future before. When the question is posed, however, I’m not quite sure how to answer it and it shows that I am puzzled on my face. Shaking my head slowly, I answer, “I’m not sure. I haven’t seen anyone this whole time, but I have seen bits and pieces from my home city laying around randomly in the forest. It was like parts of my city were broken off and scattered in the forest. I should have known something was up at that moment.” Now that I had the ticker going, the brain was humming in overdrive and some things I was able to notice. With a nod, I confirm my thoughts and then look up to the necklace she was wearing. For some reason it seemed… special, but I couldn’t put my finger on it. Either way, I was glad I at least had someone friendly here in this time in my corner.

Total: 200
Current: 2980
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Past Wanderings (Kaza)   Past Wanderings (Kaza) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 12:56 am

I smiled to reassure him. It was a smile of warmth. "You can stay here for the time being. The perhaps we can travel this village" I point to the main village on the map. As he glanced at the necklace, I realized I had been fiddling with it again. "This is an artifact of my people. Hard to find but it grants a great power." I felt like I could trust him. Perhaps the gods were trying to tell me something. Everything happened for a reason. If he stole it, he wouldn't know how to use it. So that was reassuring. I reached out my hand placed it on his for a moment. Just to let him know that I would help him to the best of my abilities. There was a slight zap and a jolt. My hand tingled and I knew something was not right. The lights started to dim. I knew then that this was a vision. Not just any vision but a rare dream vision. Hoping that he could hear me still and it just wasn't all in my mind, I say before the room blackens totally, "Come find me. I will help you." And then there was nothing but the floating sensation of dreaming.

-3080-
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Past Wanderings (Kaza)   Past Wanderings (Kaza) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:33 am

Past Wanderings

She seemed to have a warm and kind smile. I knew she was someone that I could trust. That was not without saying I may be a bit gullible about people, but I felt that I knew a nice lady when I saw her. It had been few moments since I had eaten the food that was given to me and I hadn’t fallen over dead yet, so I could safely assume they were not cannibalistic tribe here to eat my brains. Around the time that she begins to explain the artifact, I feel a bit strange. The artifact began to glow in my mind and the scene began to revolve around it, much like it was the focal point of my existence at that moment. The environment about us goes wavy and then suddenly everything ends abruptly.

-Exit RP/Premonition-
Continued in Deep Breaths RP

Current: 145
Total: 3125
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Past Wanderings (Kaza)   Past Wanderings (Kaza) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:19 pm

Updated Seiki.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Past Wanderings (Kaza)   Past Wanderings (Kaza) Empty

Back to top Go down

Past Wanderings (Kaza)
Page 1 of 1