Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

spirit of light (possesion quest)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

spirit of light (possesion quest) Empty
PostSubject: spirit of light (possesion quest)   spirit of light (possesion quest) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:20 pm

-13 years before present-
Nuri was in the garden sitting on a bench watching the other kids play. He sat alone his pure white hair almost glowing in the sun light. He had a sad expression on his face as if he wanted to cry. the other kids would not play with him. Nuri had a strong rumor about him. at his birth he emitted a strong power. this power was white and in resemblance to light. though the power burned the priest that was holding him. But instead of saying the priest was impure, instead it was rumored that Nuri was a demon disguised as a spirit. that the light he emitted was a demonic flame. This of course was not true, and the priest that was burned often denied such rumors. But the rumors spread to the children and as such none of them would play with him. He would also at times be teased and bullied. "I just want a friend." Nuri said out loud.
The other children were kicking a ball around and laughing. The current kid with the ball stopped and saw Nuri. He grinned and then kicked the ball at Nuri. Nuri was not paying attention and the ball hit him dead in the forehead. Causing him to fall backwards and off the chair. The other children laughed at him and Nuri started to cry. The white haired boy suddenly felt some hands around his waste as an adult lifted him up. But the hands felt slightly weird and misshapen. Nuri was placed on the bench again and in front of him was an older priest with burn marks on his hands. The Priest smiled at Nuri and then looked over at the kids with a stern look. "Go get out of here! Im telling your parents what you have done." He said. The kids ran away quickly hoping to avoid punishment. The Priest turned his attention back to Nuri. The boy was wiping his tears and sniffling trying to hold them back. "Do not worry child. Things will not always be like this. When you grow up you will become a great Priest." He said with a smile. "B....But I...Have no friends. I can't wait till im grown up. I want a friend!" HE said almost crying again. "Shh well then how about I teach you how to summon one?" The priest said. "Summon?" Nuri said repeating the word. "Yes our clan is famous for summoning but still only a small percentage of us actually can do it. Iv'e seen your power first hand, so to speak. I think you can do it. Now close your eyes." He said. "Nuri did as he was told. "Now think of the spirits, they are all around us. Im sure one has been very close to you since your birth. You just have to call for him. Do you see him?" The Priest asked. Nuri was concentrating very hard. He saw nothing at first but soon he saw a small light. It then began to sake shape. He felt he knew it. He even knew its name. "I see it!" He cried out. "Good now call out its name like your telling it to come to you. With force!" He said. "HINATA!" Nuri called out. A beam of light enveloped him that caused the priest to cover his eyes. When he opened them again Nuri was smiling. The Priest looked around for the summon. "What happened? Were is he?" He said looking around. Then from behind Nuri popped the head of a pure white ferret. "Her, its a her. Her name is Hinata." He said stroking under the ferret's chin. The priest grinned. "Well its a pleasure to meet you Hinata." The priest said speaking to the ferret. The little animal made a sound that was close to something similar to a whistle noise. "It seems she cant speak yet, but im sure its cause she is a young spirit as well." He said. Nuri continued to pet her. "Well I can hear what she is saying. And she says Hello." He said smiling still. The old priest smiled as well.
Back to top Go down

spirit of light (possesion quest)
Page 1 of 1