Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Temple of Light

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

The Temple of Light Empty
PostSubject: The Temple of Light   The Temple of Light EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:00 pm

The Temple of Light Seijpb_01
Finally she was heading back home, this time she was leaving directly from the cove to Saichuushigai. She had to get back as soon as she could to get this glowing scroll to High Priest Treshin. What could this scroll contain? She was curious to know, but if she wasn't told then so be it, but that did not mean she would not be uninterested to know what was in the scroll. The language was strange and she didn't understand it, it must have been some sort of old Ancient writing. Did Treshin know of what was within this scroll? No matter the trek home seem to pass all in a blur as she had arrived finally to the gate of the city. To which she was let in without any problems, everyone had welcomed her back, though she couldn't stay and speak with everyone and give greetings and glad comments about returning home after so long. She was on business. During the time she had left, she had grown mentally and spiritually, she wasn't the same naive girl that had left from this place before, and she had met many great and wonderful beings and encounters many lovely sights and herd many strange stories to which the tellers themselves were just as strange. It might have been a short time to others, but it felt like a long time to Seijin. Quickly she hopped off of Epona as they were coming up to the temple, she quickly moved as quick as her outfit allowed her. "With haste, tell me where High Priest Treshin is located!?" Clutched tightly in her grasp was the scroll that was entrusted to her to give to Treshin.

Word count: 284
The Temple of Light Seijpb_03
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Light   The Temple of Light EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:14 pm

The Temple of Light
Timeline: Flashback (3 mo. after BITP)

The guards answer right away.

"He is meeting with Gen Sai in the Sai Family Compound in the center of the city. He left about thirty minutes ago, but he may still be there."

The Sai House is in the middle of the village. It is well known by the villagers and is the residence of Gen Sai. He lives there with his many wives and children. It is a two story stucture... (hey, how about you describe it! xD). The people outside of the Sai House would be able to point Seijin to the right room. Gen Sai and Treshin would be in Gen Sai's study (hey, describe that too while you're at it xD).
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Light   The Temple of Light EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:44 pm

Seijin had stopped when the guard had answered her, she sighed softly and nodded her head. "Thank you very much." She now had to leave the temple and head for Sai family home. Seijin didn't have time to wonder what Treshin was doing at Gen Sai's family home. But she still needed to get to him. She bowed to the guard and left from the temple.

The Sai Family compound and two story structure that is quite noticeable from plenty of distance throughout Saichuushigai, clearly it is told how much wealth this family holds. The structure comprised of both wood and stone, built like a traditional old style Japanese building. Their land surrounded by a large wall that surrounds their plot of land in a square, the wall rising up about eleven feet, with no openings so one cannot see through it unless they climbed up over it. The entrance is located at the north and south point of walls as there were guards located there as well to keep people that weren't welcomed out. Multiple bedrooms, several master bedrooms and in the backyard their own personal bath house, and on the first floor near the back their own personal man-made hot tub heated by burning coal underneath the hot tub.

Seijin made he way back to Epona and quickly made her way through the village, luckily the Temple's location was at the river bend that went through the village so they were only south of the Sai family home. It didn't take her too long to get to the compound as she tied off Epona in the horse stable that they had within the compound. The guard's recognized her and she asked of them for where High Priest Treshin is located.

She was directed to where the Study was located at, which was upon the second floor of the structure, the room was quick large and the walls were lined with book cases that held many scrolls upon them. Several hand painted artwork was hung up on the wall and a few pedestal were placed alone the corners of the room with lovely jars placed upon them. A large table in the center of the room with a few chairs placed around it.

Seijin finally made it to the door of the Study, to which she would knock on the door.

My Word count: 391 | 675
Shin's word count: 115
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Light   The Temple of Light EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:27 pm

The Temple of Light

Gen Sai and Treshin are seated in the study. Gen Sai answers the knock.

"It is okay, you may enter."

They both turn to the door and wait for Seijin to come in. When she comes in, Treshin will stand up and sense that she had something special with her. He walks to her.

"What is it, child? What has brought you here and what do you have with you?"
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Light   The Temple of Light EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:37 pm

Seijin was allowed to enter so she opened the door with no rush and let herself in, of course she closed the door after she entered, her eyes were down to the ground as she took in a deep breath as Treshin stood and walked towards her. "I have to give you something, to which my belief is that Merkus himself gave it to me. He told me to take it to the High Priest and he will know what to do." She stated as she walked towards Treshin, She held the glowing scroll toward's Treshin. "Here High Priest Treshin." She stated as she looked to him with a worried gaze, she hoped that what was in the scroll was not bad news, or it wasn't anything that was going to bring about depression. She was concerned for what was going to happen now.

My Word count: 144 | 819
Shin's word count: 67 | 182
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Light   The Temple of Light EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:21 pm

The Temple of Light

Treshin takes the scroll from Seijin. He looks down at it.

"Welcome back from your journey. I'm sure this is of grave importance... I must look into it quickly."

It glows in his hands while he holds it gingerly. The looks over to Gen Sai.

"We will have to adjourn early..."

Gen stands and speaks.

"We have already gone over much. I will speak with the leaders of the other Villages. I'm only worried about the south lands. The others should lend their aid freely. Good luck on yoru end, old friend. Meet with me when you have time again."

Treshin bows and turns around.

"Come, child. I know you must be tired after much traveling."

He leaves the room and heads back to the temple.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Light   The Temple of Light EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:20 pm

She stood there quietly as she watched Treshin take the scroll and look down upon it. He must know what it says, he must be able to translate it somehow. Though she couldn't act upon her impulses as it would usually end up to bad choices and cause trouble. She looked towards Gen Sai when Treshin had spoke with him saying they would have to end early. She was certainly tired, it was so much riding and traveling. Seem's like they will going and speak with the other villages to get their assistance or something of the sort.

Treshin told her to come with him and she did, of course she gave Gen Sai and deep bow showing great respect. "May the watchers watch over you." She said to Gen Sai before turning and following after Treshin back to the temple.

My Word count: 141 | 960
Shin's word count: 123 | 305
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Light   The Temple of Light EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:38 pm

Sent to UYB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Light   The Temple of Light Empty

Back to top Go down

The Temple of Light
Page 1 of 1