Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female
Number of posts : 336
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) Empty
PostSubject: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:06 am

Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) Kitko
“Ya know what, this time isn’t half bad…” Isuku hummed to her self as she sat on a fence post watching some villagers that strolled by. They gave her a polite wave witch she returned with a smile. “nice people, clean air, why did we ever change?” she wondered aloud. Of course it had been a shock at first and yes she missed the micro waves and cars and video games but those things were just material objects. She’d never really known or cared for anyone in the future so she had no real reason to miss it. She took another bite of a home made rice cake and poped up off the fence, following the road to where ever it might lead her.

WC: 124
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:32 am

The loose fabric of Adrian's black Yakuta flailed behind him as he
walked. His face was uncovered, revealed to the world. He had decided
to stop wearing the mask of Fu Leng, but kept it in his robes only for
those times when he would see his Goddess. His body moved with a
balanced stride, that of a warrior. Thugs carried themselves with a
haughty heavy footed stride. Warriors carried themselves with balance,
something learned through battle. Adrian walked silently, the only
noise made from the loose ends of his robes. At his waist the ivory
sheath and hilt of his sword were strangely silent. Most weapons
clattered with the motions of their master. But the Sword of Light was
very well honed to it's master. His bright blue-green eyes glanced left
then right, not sure if he was happy about where he was. This village
was new to him. His eyebrow quirked as he looked around, before he
pulled a flask from his robes. Taking a deep swig from it he sighed
lightly.

(174/174)
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 8:56 pm

As I walked an odd sight caught my attention, it was a man. He did look like a villager, his stride was way to smooth and there was something else I couldn’t put finger on. I smiled to myself; he could be fun if only for a little awhile. I changed my pace and follow in a few yards behind this stranger. I finished off the rice cake and tapped my chin as I pondered what game I’d play with him. He would be more challenging than any of the villagers. I whispered a little chant to myself and let the illusion spell stretch out towards him. The world would begin to darken and twist and he would see bugs of all kinds start to swarm him, from the trees, the grass and the bushes they would begin to gather. Even from the ground worms would start to pool beneath his feet until he was engulfed in the nasty stinging biting crawling creatures.

WC: 163 / 287
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 9:53 pm

Adrian froze when the darkness came. He looked around as insects swarmed him, biting, clawing, and stinging at him. His eyes widened as he stood there before they snapped shut. His hands balled into fists as he began muttering. His focus was coming to him as he willed himself to ignore the pain that was flooding him. He knew it was an illusion, darkness didn't just surround you instantly. He muttered something as he opened his eyes. Illusions weren't new to him but he sure as hell wasn't an expert.

"I'm not in a playful mood... I'll just have to kill whoever put this on me." he said, his hand falling to the ivory hilt of the sword of light.

(120/294)
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:27 pm

I blinked, that was it? That was no fun, where was the terror where was the screaming, where was then fun!? I crossed my arms, so it would appear I was right, he wasn’t a villager at all. While it was annoying, it was also more inspiring to see if I could match him. My attention turned back towards the stranger, did he say kill? Well that would be a problem, I was sure that I wouldn’t like being dead very much at all. I shrugged it off and clapped with a smile.
“Nice! Normally that one works first time, but not on you neh?” I said, I’d decided on the game, it was tag, and he was it.

WC: 119 / 406
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:38 pm

As the illusion came to an end, Adrian turned his head, before he pulled something from his robes. He had heard that voice before and it had nearly cost him his identity as the master of Hell. He smirked, remembering that she had offered to help him in exchange to see his face. She hadn't, had left without seeing it. He slid the mask of Fu Leng into place over his face before he turned to face the woman. He smirked his eyes watching her from behind the mask. If she didn't recognize him at this point then he probably didn't leave an impression.

"You were the last person I expected to meet here. But then again I hadn't expected you to find my temple in the woods, either." he said, his head tilting lightly to the left.

(138/432)
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:40 pm

I blinked again, did I know him? Oh I know this one, I do….what was it? Aha! It was the weird guy that I’d literally stumbled upon back in the future. I was pretty surprised that he’d ended up here as well.
“Wrath-sama?” I asked, I could remember meeting him before, but what exactly had happened I didn’t recall. Unfortunately I had the memory of a gold fish. Which was good I didn’t hold grudges because I often forgot what I was angry about. On the flip side it was bad because I forgot that people had taken my tricks very seriously and vowed vengeance. The moment you realized that someone you don’t even remember has it out for, had become rather bothersome, yet another reason I liked the past. I closed the gap and gave him light smack on the shoulder “how goes your treasure hunting? Oh and I hope my trick didn’t scare you.” I giggled, but it hadn’t appeared to faze him at all.

WC : 167 / 572
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 5:08 pm

"Not going to reveal yourself my dear? It's not like I haven't seen your beauty in quite a while, and it would do me some good. I'll let you take my mask off if you want.." he said, smirking.

The last time they had met she had wanted to see his face, and all because he kept it hidden under his mask. But then again he wasn't sure how much of his face she had seen. His eyes glanced left, then right before he turned the blue-green orbs toward the beautiful red haired kitsune in front of him. He smiled gently at her as he watched, his hands vanishing into the long sleeves of his robes. She was very attractive and he could only say that about a select few people. Smiling he watched her, his eyes much less gentle than they had been when she had first seen them. He was more experienced, more cold-hearted than he used to be.

(161/593)
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 5:26 pm

I smiled as he complimented my beauty, what girl doesn’t like that? My eyes sparkled as he offered to let me see under the mask. I’d never seen him without it, thought we’d only met once before, it still bother me. One of the down falls of us kitsunes was our curiosity.
“Really?” I fingers twitched a bit in excitement, and my ears popped out in a shudder of anticipation.
“Wait, this isn’t a trick is it?” I asked with a slight frown, I was a goddess of tricks, and this had trap written all over it. Though I couldn’t say that would stop me, I liked a little bit of danger, which just increased the fun.

WC : 117 / 689
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 5:31 pm

He smirked, his right hand slipping from his sleeve before his arm raised. His hand slid up to her cheek, stroking it gently before he ran a hand through her hair. As his hand came to the back of her head he leaned forward slowly. He came to a stop a few inches from her face. His hand slid up to her ears, teasing them as he stared into her bright blue eyes.

"At this range I don't think I could stop you from taking my mask if I wanted to. In exchange for seeing my face. I want nothing, though I am tempted to charge you a toll taken from your lips... No. That must be freely given. You may take my mask off if you want, pretty little kitsune. Here, or somewhere private. It's your choice. I should warn you, you might not like what you see." he said, his voice strong and yet somehow gentle at the same time.

(162/755)
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 5:45 pm

A smile crossed my face, bright with excitement and wonder as he came closer. My ear flicked a bit, and I bit my lip as I pretended to think about it. Of course I ignored the part about some where more privet, that screamed trap in my mind, not that I couldn’t easily escape, but best to avoid any tricky situation if at all possible. I looked back at him and leaded in
“Like it or not, I’m afraid the curiousity will kill me.” I said looking into his eyes while my hand reaches up and eases the mask off.

WC : 100 / 789
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 5:50 pm

Adrian's eyes closed as she eased the ivory white mask up. The horns made well for handles at times. As the mask came clear he shifted his head, twisting it left, then right. As he shifted, he slid free of the mask, leaving it in her hand as he smiled gently at her. His eyes opened once more and he stared at her. He watched her, not sure what she would think of him, but he was expecting her to react as most did. He smiled, gently as his hand continued to tease her ear lightly.

"You are so adorable. I swear, if you weren't so cute I never would have let you touch that mask, let alone take it off me." he said.

(124/879)
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:13 pm

I wasn’t sure what to expect as the mask came off and set in my hand. I smiled, he was a pretty guy, and you couldn’t say that about most men. It was a bit of a shock, most people hide their face because they were ugly, I wondered why he had to hide his, and it was a shame.
“Well I’m just a lucky girl then, aren’t I?” I said pocketing the mask “But I don’t think you need this so I guess I’ll keep it. Heh maybe next time we meet I can take off another article of clothing.” I teased as I back away then turned on my way. Of course I didn’t really expect him to just let me walk off with his mask, I just wanted to see how much he really liked it, and when I say it, I meant me.

WC: 147 / 936
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:32 pm

His hand let her go for a moment before it caught her arm. Turning her to him he stepped forward, pressing against her as his head bent down. His lips crashed against her own, claiming her in a simple kiss. His eyes closed as their lips touched, his body pulling her against him softly, almost as if he wouldn't let her go. After a moment he stepped back, smiling as his eyes opened to take her in.

"You shouldn't be so hasty. I didn't take you for the kind of girl to run away from someone else." he said, looking into her eyes. "You seem like you would never run away from a fight so why run away from another person that doesn't want to fight?"

(126/1,005)
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:55 pm

My ears stood straight as I was pulled back into him and a kiss, small smirk formed as I returned it. A soft hand came up and caressed his cheek until he pulled away. My eyes opened as he spoke and I gave him a more devious look. “If I really wanted to run away I’d already be gone” I said with a playful wink. “But you are extraordinarily charming, so I guess I could stick around.” I said letting my hand rest on his chest. I wasn’t really in a hurry anyway; I had just been toying with the villagers here and there, with no real goals other than to keep myself entertained. “So, wrath-sama, where’s your heading?” I asked my fingers still toying lightly with his shirt, in an almost innocent way.

WC : 134 / 1070
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 8:14 pm

"I have no true destination. This world has no place for me so I have nothing to do but wander. But if you have a place you wish to see or go I would be happy to accompany you." he said, smiling gently as he stared at her.

She was very attractive, and beyond that she had something else about her he could not quite put his finger on. She had something about her that made him want to be by her, or maybe he was just imagining it. He wanted nothing but revenge, romance had never crossed his mind. Well that was a lie, it had done so, but he had forsaken those thoughts. Running a hand through his hair he smiled at her gently.

(126/1,131)
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:30 pm

I released his shirt and placed the finger to my chin as I thought for a moment. I smiled and gave a shrug “I don’t have anything planned, this is more like an unplanned vacation for me.” I giggled softly at that, it was really like a vacation, this place was almost as much fun as a tropical island, only without a five star hotel. “Well I guess we should start with a heading, that way if we are moving, we are going towards something, and if we are going forward then we have a better chance of finding whatever we are not looking for, right?” I gave a small smile as if I actually knew what I was talking about started down the road once more before turning. “Come on Wrath-sama!” I said and tossed him back his mask.

WC : 140 / 1210
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:49 pm

Catching the mask Adrian slid it back into place over his face. He nodded at the beautiful kitsune before him and began to follow her. His eyes glanced her over, her body was shapely and she had the face of an angel. But the truth of the matter was she was not human. Then again, Adrian didn't consider himself human either. The two of them seemed to be in the same boat, but Isuku seemed to be enjoying what was in front of her. Where as Adrian lead a more cursed existence. His life was one not meant to be shared, or rather that's what his rune told him. But he could still find allies along the way.

"Bonfires dot the rolling hillsides, figures dance, around and around to drums that pulse out echos of darkness, moving to the pagan sound." he sang softly as he walked.

(147/1,278)
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:05 pm

As we walked along I started walking to a beat, not my own but one that came from my traveling mate. Strange I thought to myself, I didn’t know wrath-sama was a singer. Then again, when I really thought about it I didn’t know too much about him at all. Yet here I was in this weird time with him, strange how life is some times. I turned back towards him, walking backwards as I spoke.
“Hoy, why do you wear that mask all the time? Are you being hunted or something? Or do the girls just get to bother some?” I asked with a grin, clasping my hands behind my head as I asked, obviously with no regards as to watching where I was going, I’d hear any human approaching before they even got close.

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:40 pm

"That," he said, pausing as he continued to walk with her. "Is a secret."

He just grinned at her as he walked, his eyes shining gently behind his mask. He doubled his speed, stepping forward quickly, his right hand coming up under the kitsune woman's chin, caressing her skin lightly. He leaned in slowly, like he was going to whisper something into her ear. But no sound came from his lips. Only the sensation of him kissing her neck ever so gently. With that he stepped to the side, and slid around her, continuing forward. A trickster demon would probably have it no other way, than with a lot of teasing. And that's exactly what Kitsune were.

(117/1,395)

Last edited by DarkKnightCecil on Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:56 pm

I waited for his answer but it was a lot less satisfying that I had expected. For moment I felt the pool of rage rise inside my chest, but before I had time to give it words Wrath-sama had already closed the gap between us. Once again I was disappointed that I didn’t receive my answer, though the brief moment of his lips against my neck was a pleasant consolation prize. My bright blue eyes narrowed into a sly glare as the stared fixed on him as he passed and I had couldn’t help but to follow.
“Hoy!” I called after him trotting up to his side. “Hmm, well if it’s a secret you can’t tell then maybe I can guess it? We can make it game maybe? You give me hints?” I asked with a cunning smile.

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:06 pm

"It's something you are free to guess at. And I'll tell you that we can make a game of it. If you guess it I will let you choose a reward. But if you fail to grasp it you must afford me the same reward. However you only have until nightfall. As the sun vanishes over the horizon if you have not guessed, then you lose. If you win you can make me do whatever you want, if you lose, you must do the same. However the time limit for that is dawn tomorrow. Sound like a deal or do you want different stakes? he asked, watching her.

If she didn't go for it, it would seem she was frightened. But she would probably have problems being seen as afraid of him. But he would know, soon enough. If she went for it she was headstrong. But if she didn't she was afraid, there was really no ultimate answer.

(159/1,554)
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:23 pm

As he explained the term’s eyes flashed with determination at the thought of a challenge. I did love games, and I couldn’t stand secrets. Couple that with my arrogant and pride full nature and the deal was set. “Alright Wrath-sama, you have a deal, but I don’t want any complaining when I win and you have to keep up your end of the bargain.” I taunted with a smile. I rubbed my chin as I thought of my first question, my ears twitching bit. Normally I would have hide them away, but I saw no need in this realm, people were not as closed minded as they were in the future, and they couldn’t pull a gun on me. I snapped my finger and smiled “Aha, I know, you angered someone, hmmm, but not just anyone, probably someone very powerful and they are hunting you. Yeah and they have minions and the sort so you must hide your face because of that?” I asked, I was pretty sure I’d seen something similar on a show once but that didn’t mean it was beyond all reality.

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:53 pm

"I've pissed a lot of demons off. But all of them have never seen my
face. Only my mask." he said, grinning as he walked with her. "Nice try
though, but you can't honestly think it would be THAT easy did you?"

He smirked continuing on his way. His reasons for wearing the mask were a
true secret. Nobody knew why he wore the mask of Fu Leng but himself,
then again even given until nightfall there was no telling if she would
even think of it. He was very prideful himself, but he was willing to
admit it if he lost. But then again there was no way she would know the secret behind his mask. Not unless she had lived through it before.

(125/1,679)
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:06 pm

I gave a small sight. Not because I was incorrect, though that was a bit disappointing, but because he was still wearing the mask. Now that I had seen what he was beneath, I thought it was a shame, but it really wasn’t my place to make a fuss over it. “A girl can dream right?” I answered when he asked if I thought it would be that easy. I really couldn’t see why he wore the mask. Why did people ware masks to start with? To hide scars and deformities, which was I had thought he had before, obviously I couldn’t have been more wrong. Why else would some one want to hide their face, if not for being hunted, or from being unsightly? Shame? Maybe that was it, after all not all scars can be seen, maybe that was it. I looked back over after a long pause “Is it disgrace?” I asked while one finger curled a lock of my red hair, a nervous habit I’d was known for when dealing with any puzzle.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:34 pm

Shame? That was surely interesting but it wasn't right. He hid who he was for a reason but there was no shame in why he did it. At least he saw none. But it could be misconstrued as shame. That was the difficult thing. From one point of view it could be seen as shame, and from another it wasn't anything like it. But the only point of view that mattered in this little game was Adrian's. So no, shame was incorrect.

He hesitated for a moment before he finally looked at her. "Nope. No shame as to the reason I wear this mask. But I'll show you mercy. If you give in and surrender, taking the loss of the challenge in all of it, I will tell you why I wear this mask."

(134/1,773)
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:55 pm

My ears flicked a bit as he said no, and I was pretty sure I was dead on target that time. I crossed my arms and sulked a bit but my will wasn't broken yet. In fact when he suggested I just give in, it only made me want to win more. I couldn’t just give up, admitting defeat wasn’t in my genes. But there was the other nagging side that hated waiting, and just wanted the satisfaction now. I considered it a moment before replying. "I still have until night fall, besides, I’d rather fail than to surrender"
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:08 pm

He laughed and nodded as he continued to walk. Shrugging lightly he eventually came to a stop and sat down. Yawning lightly he lay down, his eyes closing as he waited patiently. He breathed slowly, waiting patiently for her next guess. He was sure she would never get it. But even if she did she wouldn't know if he was being honest. But he wasn't the kind to lie to a beautiful woman, so he would gladly tell her if she got it right. Just how he was, then again that's not what he wanted to be. He was a demon in human form, hidden from his followers ever since he had taken the body of this boy at a young age.

(122/1,895)
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:00 pm

I followed after him, silently pondering. Secretly I knew I was defeated but actually admitting it was a whole another story. I plopped down next to him and leaned back on my hands tilting my head to the sky. I wondered what the real secret was behind the mask; I was pretty much out of ideas at this point. “Ok I give up,” I finally said with a sigh, letting my head drop in defeat. I should have known better than to enter into a game without having the odds on my side, but what fun was a game if you were destined to win. “So, what do you want in return for the answer?” I asked turning my body slightly to look over at him. At this point I had no idea if he was going to stick to the rules, while I was a trickster I was an honest one but that wasn’t always the case for others. He could easy just continue to refuse to tell me in that case I would have no choice but to follow him until he eventually slipped up. That wasn’t a bad prospect either, I didn’t mind following cute guys around, I did it often without having a reason anyway.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:28 pm

He reached up slipping the mask from his face before he tossed it toward her, a grin on his face. Sitting up he folded his legs under him. Reaching out he grabbed her by the back of her head and pulled her forward. His lips crashed against her own his eyes closing. He kissed her deeply, claiming her lips his grip on her rather powerful for a human. His other hand reached out, pushing against her, forcing her to lay back. Breaking the kiss lightly he stared down at her, smiling.

"You're so easy to read dear kitsune. But I suppose I should keep my word and tell you why I wear it." he said, slowly moving down.

His face nuzzled against her neck lightly before he kissed his way up to her ear. He stroked her hair as he whispered in her ear gently.

"I wear it, because I draw power from it." he whispered ever so gently in her ear.

(162/2,057)
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:56 pm

I welcomed his powerful touch, My lips pressing into his with equal force. As much as my curiosity ruled me, my lust over ruled it at any time, and at this moment I couldn’t deny that I wanted him. I eased onto my back with the press of his hand, before he breaks from the kiss and my eyes open to smile back up at him. As he speaks my fingers gripped his shirt tightly, my head tilts back embracing his touch as he whispered into her ear. While I was happy to have received his answer, it brought more questions to mind, but I did not have the will to entertain those questions with any form of coherent thought at the time. I was more focused on my other wants, and now I had no cause to control them. I pressed my lips to his once more, letting my nails dig lightly into clothes with one hand, while the other swung around his shoulders bringing me closer.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:11 pm

He kissed her back passionately, his tongue slipping against her lips, seeking entry to her mouth. One hand held her cheek, the other supported his upper body, keeping him from falling on her, even as she lifted up against him. He groaned softly into the kiss as he shifted, his hand moving to her back, pressing between her shoulders, trying to bring her even closer to him. He broke the kiss only to lean down and suck on her neck softly. His teeth raked across her skin as he held her to him, his body shifting pulling her over him. As he rolled so she was over him his left hand shot around her waist, gripping her ass firmly. His chest pressed against her own powerfully as he kept her pulled against him. He was in charge and he was going to prove it, by affording her only the slightest of control.

(152/2,209)
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:32 pm

My blood red hair fell around my face as I was brought to a new positron above him. His forceful touch only igniting the fire with in me, I was perfectly willing to let him lead the way as long I got what I wanted. I gave a soft moan as my tongue broke the barrier of my lips and graze his own. My hands tugging at his robes, longing for them to be departed. While the task of dispatching them seemed tedious, I could not simply tear them away as I wished, I doubted he hand others to replace them with. I however generally did worry much for my clothing, I could simply change forms to one that did not require them. Finally I was able to get his top undone and slip my hand inside, dragging it down his chest with contentment.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:56 pm

His upper body was well toned, though there didn't appear to be a lot of mass to his muscles. But despite that he was a very capable athlete. He smirked up at her his hand stroking her cheek gently. He gripped the hem of her dress, pulling it up around her waist, before he sat up. He kissed at her collar and kissed his way up her neck to her jaw.

"You're so beautiful." he whispered.

He immediately turned her head and kissed her again, his tongue driving between her lips to slip against her own slowly. The whole time his hands worked her dress up, bunching it around her midriff.

(111/2,320)
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:21 pm

I took a few deep breaths while he pulled away and kissed my neck, closing my eyes and letting another soft moan escape my lips as he told me I was beautiful. His words brought a smile to my features before diving back into the pleasure of his mouth with mine. While he worked on my dressed my hands slide his shirt down exposing his shoulders, tracing their way down his torso genitally. Across his chest, and sleek abs all the way to the sash witch was dealt with swiftly. I broke from the kiss and let my tongue tickle its way down the path across his bearskin, while my other hand tugged at his pants.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:29 pm

Spoiler:
(132/2,452)

Last edited by DarkKnightCecil on Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:47 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:13 am

Spoiler:

(162/2,614)
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:38 pm

Spoiler:

(111/2,725)
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:11 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 3:30 pm

Spoiler:

(126/2,851)
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 3:57 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:19 pm

Spoiler:

(149/3,000)
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:47 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:43 pm

Spoiler:

(140/3,140)

Last edited by DarkKnightCecil on Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:08 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:27 pm

Spoiler:

(110/3,250)
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:04 am

Spoiler:

(125/3,375)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next