Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female
Number of posts : 336
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) - Page 2 Kitko
“Ya know what, this time isn’t half bad…” Isuku hummed to her self as she sat on a fence post watching some villagers that strolled by. They gave her a polite wave witch she returned with a smile. “nice people, clean air, why did we ever change?” she wondered aloud. Of course it had been a shock at first and yes she missed the micro waves and cars and video games but those things were just material objects. She’d never really known or cared for anyone in the future so she had no real reason to miss it. She took another bite of a home made rice cake and poped up off the fence, following the road to where ever it might lead her.

WC: 124
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:27 pm

Spoiler:

(110/3,250)
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:04 am

Spoiler:

(125/3,375)
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:34 am

Spoiler:

WC: 3677
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Rep! : 21

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:59 pm

"You passed out on me." he said, his eyes opening.

He covered his eyes lightly before he blinked slowly. Sitting up he smiled, his body just as bare as her own. He moved to sit, putting the fire between them. He gazed at her through the flames, watching her. She was beautiful but there was much more to it than just what had happened to them earlier in the day. He smiled softly and shook his head before he looked to the base of the flames.

"You don't have to stay with me, if you don't want to." he said. "No.. I don't WANT you to stay, unless you want to stay with me. I wont hold you to the promise made in a fit of passion. You couldn't be in your right mind at the time."

(137/3,512)
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:35 pm

I smiled back as he sat up across from me. I gave him a blank stare as he spoke and when he finished cunning smiled came to my lips. “Come now Wrath-sama, do I look like the kind of girl that does anything she doesn’t want to?” I asked him raising an eyebrow before turning to poke at the fire some more. “I don’t mind, Besides I think I’m a bit smitten with you neh?” I said looking back at him with dark yet playful gaze. “I think it’s you, who should rethink the suggestion, you won’t find it easy to get ride of me if you change your mind.” I teased placing the stick on the ground beside me while I combed my fingers through my hair, it had gotten pretty messy from earlier. I hummed softly as I did closing my eyes and just taking in the warmth of the flames.

WC: 3665
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:23 pm

"I meant every word." he said, watching her. "I want you to stay. I don't want to be alone anymore. But I don't want you to stay if you want to leave. And my real name is Adrian. Wrath is just what some call me. Others call me Pride. More know me as Ashram. But you may call me Adrian, a name I only grant to small few."

He smiled watching her as he warmed by the fire. He let himself warm up before he shook his head, So many thoughts flowed through him, though the scar on his chest pulsed lightly, waves of pain lightly flowing down his back. He rubbed at the scar absent mindedly, not sure what to do about it. It was irritating but not really all that painful. A 1 on a scale of 1 to 200.

(142/3,654)
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:37 pm

I smiled my eyes still closed as I run my fingers through the long red locks. “Adrian-sama then” I corrected with a light giggle. “I’d like to stay…” I said softly looking back to him threw the flames, that seemed fitting almost, fire after all did match my personality well. I rose and collected my dress and sandals before sitting down next to him, holding up the dress and inspecting the large tear. I gave an apathetic sigh and threw it aside. While I did like that dress it wasn’t really fitting here. I’d been needing some more appropriate clothing anyway. For now I simply gave a small chant used the illusion that hide my ears and tail to also manifest an illusionary matching dress to cover myself. “Well for now that’ll do, but …huh?” I noticed Adrian was more focused on the strange mark on his chest. It was attractive but I had no idea what significance it had. “Are you ok?” I inquired looking over him.

WC: 3833
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:01 pm

He smiled, watching her. She was so adorable with her tails and ears exposed. But when they vanished she was still beautiful. He smiled his hand slipping around her waist, pulling her against him gently before he kissed her softly. He ignored her question, his tongue slipping into her mouth to tease her own gently. His eyes closed, but even doing that didn't block out the beauty of the woman sitting beside him. Breaking the kiss he brushed her hair back behind her human ear.

"I'm fine. It's more an annoyance than anything else." he said, smiling gently as he looked at her.

(103/3,757)
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:26 pm

I was pleasantly surprised when he pulled me into another kiss and gladly returned it before he pulled away. He said the mark was only a minor annoyance but I wondered why. “What’s it from?” I asked my curiosity once more running the show as my hand traced the out line of the mark. I let my head rest on his shoulder while I continued to try and make heads or tails of it, was a bit odd to be a battle scar. Maybe it was some strange tattoo, but why would a tattoo be annoying unless he just got it, I heard they could be pretty bother some while healing or if they got infected.

WC: 3,949

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:43 pm

"...A demon cursed me. She offered me whatever I wanted for service. And so I pledged my honor, my life, and my sword to her. And in the end I got this. Nothing but a curse, no source of power. No strength. No magic. Nothing but memories of sadness, torture, and loss. But don't worry about it because I'm not going to let anything get in my way anymore. I will crush anyone that gets in my way. Except for you.. I will never hurt you, Isuku..." he said, smiling at her.

He was falling in love with her. Or perhaps he already had. He didn't care about anything else anymore. He just wanted to be around the beautiful red head in front of him. He smiled and lay back, puling her against him, letting her play with the scar on his chest. His eyes closed as he relaxed, his arm still around her. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly, relaxing completely before he fell asleep.

(170/3,927)

(Give my WC to Isuku for her path)
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:10 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)   Where ever the wind takes me (DKC) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where ever the wind takes me (DKC)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2