Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tyme and Time Again

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

Tyme and Time Again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Tyme and Time Again   Tyme and Time Again - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Tyme and Time Again - Page 2 Kaza_01
I arrived a little after the demon and glanced around watching him. Something had happened here, a great battle. I could feel something else as well. A disturbance of some kind. Kaelas landed near the edge of the water and I dismountedm breaking the spell I placed. The gray mist of enhance, swirled away and I got my strength returned. My silvered eyes gaze across the waters as I feel a pulse from something not quite of this world. Closing my eyes I concentrated. Time. Something was wrong here with time. It was as if there was a dark deep abyss in this cove dragging in all that was was and will be. It must be a gate. My eyes fly open and I glance to the demon floating above at the moment. I wondered if he could feel it. "Someone has played with time again. And it seems like they left a portion of their power here. A gate, I would guess" Maybe this could send those of the future back to where they belonged. At that thought, my stomach lurched. Would this demon leave and return to the future? For some reason that made me feel queasy. What was wrong with me?
Tyme and Time Again - Page 2 Kaza_03
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 6937
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Tyme and Time Again   Tyme and Time Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:57 pm

Tyme and Time Again - Page 2 Domenyunbanner_01

Tyme and Time Again
After the Saga (V13)

The garments are pulled from my body and I feel the trail of her fingers as they make their way against my flesh. I allow her to touch me as she sees fit, giving her this amount of freedom as a reward for her obedience thus far. She comes up and presses against my lips and I feel her body press against my own, my hand moving from my side to the side of her form touching her soft skin. It was an odd sensation for me, but less emotion was in it in my end than was simple lust. I feel her lips move from mine and I watch as she kisses down my upper body moving in a southerly directly. As she glances up for my permission, I nod to her encouraging the act she was preparing to perform. So I would be able to test the skill of her mouth without asking for it? I would enjoy it and not deny myself this. I only hoped that she would be good at it and that I would not become annoyed and have to take her body to please myself with it until I had my cravings filled.

200 / 5767
Tyme and Time Again - Page 2 Domenyunbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder

PostSubject: Re: Tyme and Time Again   Tyme and Time Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:27 pm

The nod came and I licked my lips. Tonight was a night of firsts for me. Including this act, but I was a smart girl. I learned more from listening to everyone around town than they could imagine. It was simple in theory. I reached out a hand and gently stroked along his length. Simple in theory, but difficult to preform. I swallowed as I got up the nerve to try this new lesson in pleasure. My hand continuing its movements as I watch it. I would finally get up the nerve to place a kiss on the tip, my tongue slipping out to lap at him. That was not so hard. Now that I had broken the ice, I opened my lips and allowed him entrance to my warm, moist mouth. I knelt there before him, my silver hair flowing down around my head and shoulders as a curtain, his member partially in my mouth. Using my tongue, I would lick him with my lips locked around him. Slowly I would lean forward until I engulf the entirety of it, pushing the tip to the back of my throat, almost gagging. This was not so bad. Just a bit different.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Tyme and Time Again   Tyme and Time Again - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:09 pm

Tyme and Time Again
After the Saga (V13)

As she licks her lips and lowers her gaze, I tilt my head up and fold my arms looking out and across the shifting waters that span my sea-side outlook. The waters reflected the growing moonlight which downcast a peaceful glow over the scene. The morning would be more brilliant with the sun rise, offering a morning welcoming fit for the future king of this realm. I feel as her hand touches me, stroking along the length that further hardens with her touch. It seemed she was timid about the act. The kiss on the tip was too light of an action for my liking as I would prefer to her to be firm with it. My disapproval begins to show slightly on my visage, but when she places me fully within her mouth, warm pleasure coaxes down the tide of my previous displeasure. A light hum of approval is emitted when she takes me fully in, showing that was something that I liked in contrast to light and gentle touches.

171 / 5938
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tyme and Time Again   Tyme and Time Again - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:48 pm

So he was not fond of the light and gentle way. I should have figured. BUt I was still new to most of this. The humming approval was enough to tell me that he preferred when I just got down to it. I pulled back to the tip and then pushed foward to feel him at the back of my throat again. My hand moved down to massage other parts of him. Again I would pull back to the tip and the force it back down my throat, my teeth grazing along the length of him. My throat constricted and vibrated as I purred. This would become a pattern until he stopped me. My teeth scrapping along every couple of strokes and the purring placed at odd intervals. My tongue flexing to create and dispel suction. My body was reacting to the act I was completing. Moisture formed at my core and slowly worked its way down preparing me in case other things were to follow.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Tyme and Time Again   Tyme and Time Again - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:00 am

Tyme and Time Again
After the Saga (V13)

Pleasure engulfs my loins as she seems to show remarkable skill in the act she was performing for the first time on me. My eyes are closed as my head leans back, arms still crossed at my chest during this act. My body relaxed in its standing posture set like stone, my mind is cleared from thoughts focusing on the pleasure the priestess was allotting out to me. While receiving this fallatious act, I do not stop her in order to move this process to progress elsewhere. Instead, I find that her mouth was doing quite well, and with no need to stop her for other things, I allow her to continue until I reach the brink of my climax. Lustful sensations would crescendo from within me, building up until the pinnacle where I would emit a pleasured grunt, my body tensing up just before it releases itself and with it, the essence of my seed would freely spill. My eyes would open, gazing at the ceiling before lowering to her as I push out the remaining remnants of my sowing agents.

182 / 6120
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tyme and Time Again   Tyme and Time Again - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:12 pm

He did not stop me before his climax and as he reached it, I received a surprise. His seed exploded into my throat as I held him there. The muscles of my throat working and milking as I swallowed convulsively. Almost gagging on it. I could not swallow fast enough so a portion of the explosion remained in my mouth. After he finished and the last spurt of fluid was given to me, I let him slip from my mouth and swallowed what was left in my mouth. Before he moved away, I placed my mouth back on his length and licked him clean. This time, when he exited my mouth, I glanced up to his face. Apparently he had enjoyed it, but I had been left with a knot of lust building in the pit of my stomach. I instinctively knew that he would not care. My eyes lowered as to the floor and I sat back on the heels of my feet, my knees on the stone, trying to calm my body.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tyme and Time Again   Tyme and Time Again - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:55 pm

Tyme and Time Again
After the Saga (V13)

I move back after I am cleaned up, finding myself especially weak at that moment for some reason. The priestess had a good amount of skill in the techniques she was performing. I couldn’t let her know that I had a weakness at that point, but we were past the stage where it would be feasible for her to turn on me. After I am finished, I sit back onto the stone platform that would search as a bed for the night being. She sits on her knees with her gaze down. It was a bit amusing. I knew that her body must have been riled by merely being in the presence of my member. No doubt, she would want to please herself; but nothing was given in the world that I existed in within the confines of my mind. If she wanted her lust fulfilled, she would have to voice it and my approval would have to be given. Of course, within the bed room, I decided to give her various liberties. My garments are not put back on, as I decide to rest as I was. Amused at the priestess for the moment, I lean back into the center of the stone platform and lay on my back with my hands folded behind the back of my head. I then close my eyes.

225 / 6345
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tyme and Time Again   Tyme and Time Again - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:12 pm

His movements had me tilting my head up and looking at him. Not a word he spoke and I was not a mind reader. But his body language spoke of his dismissal. That would be like him. I watched him lay back against the stone. He was nude and closing his eyes. Yes that would be a dismissal. I did not want to be finished. My body rocked forward as I rose to my feet. Two steps was all it took to make it the rock bed. The arousal I had all but dimmed. Not to mention, I would not beg him to continue. My backbone was evident when I slide onto the makeshift bed beside him. If it was the wrong choice, I was sure I would feel my rear end back on the floor. It was worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tyme and Time Again   Tyme and Time Again - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:44 pm

Tyme and Time Again
After the Saga (V13)

In the moments before I allow myself to drift into unconsciousness, I hear her move from the ground and towards the bed. Given her earlier boldness, I would have figured that she may have pursued me in lust. Such a thing wouldn’t be hard as the offending length would be passively resting to the side of my lap, partially hardened. I feel her body come more to beside me rather than over me. I make no outward gestures to acknowledge her entry onto the bed. I simply continue to lie on my back with my eyes closed. My allowing her to sleep next to me would be my way of rewarding her for repeatedly gaining my approval. She hadn’t disappointed me in some time and for that I could offer her my very own form of positive reinforcement. Of course, by me giving her this, I knew that if she were to do something of which I disapproved, the backlash would be much more severe than if I had never allowed her such freedoms as to staying in my presence with no defined use. Slowly, I allow myself to clear my mind as sleep would approach on its course to pull me away and with it towards unconsciousness. Tomorrow would be an important day leading to more important days; I could hardly wait for it.

225 / 6570
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tyme and Time Again   Tyme and Time Again - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:22 pm

Well I had not been tossed on the floor. My body stretches out beside him on my side, my front pressing against him. My head would settle on his shoulder since there really was not much room left on the slab by his frame. But I would get comfortable. A stifled yawn was the only thing I was able to get out before using his body for warmth. As I was falling asleep my mind was on the many firsts I had experienced today. I was learning more each time we met. Perhaps I would be bolder next time. Kaelas, sensing that his mistress was not going to be leaving anytime soon, paced to one side of the opening and stretched out. He would protect them for now. and thus he slept in cats naps through the night.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Tyme and Time Again   Tyme and Time Again - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:30 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyme and Time Again   Tyme and Time Again - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tyme and Time Again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2