Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Road To Recovery (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Road To Recovery (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Road To Recovery (Closed)   Road To Recovery (Closed) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:02 pm

Road To Recovery (Closed) Novak_10
+ Road To Recovery +
Flashback
After fixing the tea and making sure she drank enough of it to make sure she would be alright now. I would take her back to the cave and lay her on the furs, now that she had drank the tea and we had taken care of the infection her body would need time to heal and regain her strength. Once I got her back to the cave and had her resting on the furs I would join her and hold her close to me, resting with her for the remainder of the night. For the next two days I would let her rest since her body needed as much as she could get. When ever she was awake to take care of things I made sure to keep an eye on her in case something happened and even helped her eat if she needed it. When the second day came around and I could no longer smell the infection on her I was greatly pleased, the tea and water must have done the trick, that was good to know, at least now her life wouldn't be claimed by the infection that I had given her with my bite.. I was rather reluctant to let her do anything to help us, she was still very weak and I didn't want her to get hurt again. So I decided against letting her go out and help hunt and other things, for the time being I wanted her to rest, hopefully she would understand my desire for her to rest and not get angry. When I had to go out, I had the two wolves keen an eye on her while I was out hunting for food. I had begun to think on things, if we were in a pack and I am the alpha, the leader of the pack, then what does that make Azhure? She isn't a wolf but she is still mine and part of my pack. we would have to talk about that I guess, when she was feeling better.

It was the forth day in Azhure's recovery from when she had drank the tea I had made for her, it was still roughly morning time in the day and I rest behind Azhure holding her close to me with an arm wrapped carefully around her abdomen, keeping her close but not holding onto her tightly. She liked to get up to take care of her business so I had come to simply hold her with a lose grip so she could slip away when she needed and back into my grasp when she came back. By now I wasn't worried about her running away, we were close I guess, at least we spent a lot of time together.

Post WC: 460
Total WC: 460
Road To Recovery (Closed) Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Road To Recovery (Closed)   Road To Recovery (Closed) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:01 pm

Road To Recovery (Closed) Azhure_01
I had already awoke earlier and completed my morning ritual. I was still weak from the fight with the infection. I sighed and snuggled back against Nova. I could feel the other wolves near us and I smiled as I cracked my eyes opened. My back was to Nova and I could feel that he was human form at this moment. Strange. Usually he slept in one of his wolf forms. It had been rather quiet lately and I enjoyed the peace. No one had attempted to do anything to us while I was recovering. Legion had been rather quiet and I enjoyed that peace as well. Reaching up, I tuck a strand of wet hair behind a delicate ear. "Nova?" I break the silence and then yawn, much to my embarrassment. When he answers, my mouth tugs up into a smile and I ask another question, "You haven't told me about yourself. Why were you out here alone? And your family and such. I dont know much about you and if you plan on claiming me as yours, then it might be good to know about each other. Someone may use our pasts against us and if the other doesn't know of that past it could cause a split in our defenses." I also wanted to know more about the man that I was spending all my time with. "I will tell you my story if you tell me yours." I would listen to his past if he chose to speak it. Eventually turning to face him, my nude body pressed against his. I would then push my body into his until he rolled over on his back. Pulling the furs up, I would snuggle in the crook of his arm with my head rest on his chest. A sharp nail brushing along the scars and lines I find there. My nail would follow the lines around, softly brushing his skin, trying to give comfort and let him know that I really did care enough to ask about his past. I wondered how he could have gotten all these scars and why hadn't anything been done about them. That made me think about my shoulder and I tried to turn my head to glance behind me, but my neck didn't move like that in this form. I hoped it wouldn't scar. That would mess up my perfect, flawless skin. I sighed again as I thought on this, then brought my attention back to his voice.

Dark Orb 416/3000 (Trained) -1 TXP
Shapeshifting 0/3000 (Trained) -1 TXP
Dark Skies 0/3000 (Trained) -7 TXP

TXP:1
EXP Overage:

-5000 EXP Maisma (Mastered)
Road To Recovery (Closed) Azhure_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Road To Recovery (Closed)   Road To Recovery (Closed) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:33 pm

+ Road To Recovery +
Flashback
I was already on the path to waking up and when I heard Azhure speak up, calling out to me I slowly opened my eyes and looked to her, smiling faintly as I watch her, " Yes Azhure? " I answer. As she begins to speak again I listen to her as she begins to ask about me. As she asks it only draws up questions within me, questions that I really don't have answers for. Though, she did have a point, things like that could be used against us if we ever had to fight someone that knew about our pasts or even didn't know. With a sigh I lean in and nuzzle against her neck. I didn't have a problem with telling her, its just I didn't know much of the answers to her questions. Before pulling back I place a soft kiss on the side of her neck and pull back to speak. " .. I wasn't alone at first. There was another demon that helped me and gave me my name, but she is gone now. " I said, thinking on it now I wasn't sure how Azhure would react to the fact that I met another female before her, but she was gone now. " I am out here because I choose to be, out here is were I woke up, in this forest.. And it is where strong demons are to fight. " I pause for a moment and let out another sigh, my voice shifting to a more saddened tone, " I don't have any family. All I can remember is waking up in this forest and fearing for my life as I ran and fought, That is how this happened. " I said, gesturing to my left eye, " I got into a fight with another demon. " As she turns to face me I look at her and manage a faint smile though sadness could be seen in my face and my gaze. when she pushed against me I roll onto my back for her, at first expecting her to climb on top of me but instead she snuggles up against me and I slip an arm around her, " Ever since I woke up here, I have been fighting to become stronger.. I don't know why but I want to be strong.. and I don't want to die. " as I spoke I glanced down at Azhure before shifting my gaze to the roof of the cave, looking at it for a moment before I closed my eyes, " .... I am afraid of dying Azhure, and the best way to make sure that doesn't happen is to be strong. I will do whatever it takes to make sure that doesn't happen. " Shifting my hand I move it into her air and begin to run my fingers through her hair slowly, " This one time.. When I was fighting I was almost defeated but I slipped into my mind and encountered this boy with white hair like mine.. but he had both his eyes. He said I cannot die.. and he gave me a power to make sure I could destroy and that wouldn't happen.. He seemed familiar but I don't know why. And, after I came out of it, I had a new form. Before it happened though it felt like I was being torn apart.. " I fell silent before speaking again " Is that what you wanted to know? " I asked, opening my eyes and glancing to her. I wasn't sure if that is what she wanted to hear but I guess it was the truth.

Post WC: 611
Total WC: 1071
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Road To Recovery (Closed)   Road To Recovery (Closed) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:47 am

"that's sad, nova. But it does explain a whole lot about you. Did you bite me so hard because you wanted to show dominance or because you were afraid I would leave?" I ask pointedly. My lips following my nail on his skin. A simple, featherlight, press of my lips to his skin, almost like the brush of butterfly wings. "I'm sorry about your past. Mine is not any better. I remember I was human once, a long time ago." I took a deep breath and started my story of my long ago past my voice getting that mystic bent to it like a storyteller entrancing children with his story. It was almost like living it.

"Years ago, long before I came to being as a demon, I was a simple human sorceress. I fell in love with an powerful warlord. He returned that affection in a rather strange way, but still I accepted it as his way. Together we plotted and planned to take over earth. It came a day, when he entered into a battle with a very powerful foe. I was told not to interfere. But I could not help it, when a blow that was meant for him came, I took it for him. the blow would have turned the tide against my lover and cause his ultimate loss, but for me, it was enough to leave me dying in his arms. He cursed me for interfering, but I could tell that he meant more than just that. I could see in his eyes he was grateful for my sacrifice. He promised to bring my soul back so that we could reign together. For eons, I waited in the stream of time it seemed. I waited for him, but he never came, so I saw my chance and took it. He was never coming for me. He had broken his promise and for that, he should pay. Legion offered me a way out. And now I have fulfilled my promise to Legion. They share my body and have their own agenda. Legion thinks in long term goals, I believe.

"That is my story, you know the rest, i was raised by Legion and then you came along and began to teach me what they could not. I do not know much about them. You would have to ask next time they take control." I look down afraid of what he would do with that knowledge of me. Perhaps he would kick me out.

Dark Orb 416/3000 (Trained) 1/1 TXP
Shapeshifting 417/3000 (Trained) 1/1 TXP
Dark Skies 0/3000 (Trained) 0/7 TXP

TXP:
EXP Overage:

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Road To Recovery (Closed)   Road To Recovery (Closed) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:13 pm

яuиє wrote:
+ Road To Recovery +
Flashback
Was it sad? I guess it could be thought of as sad but it was my life and the only one I know. As she asked about me biting her I think for a moment, " It was some of both... And I am sorry. " I watch her as she places the soft kisses on my skin, watching her for a moment before I rest my head against the furs and close my eye, sighing lightly. As she begins speaking I listen to her, nodding faintly. She rememberd when she was still a human? " Ah.. I don't even know if I was a human. " I said with a rather sad tone, and it was true, I have no clue of such things and if I was what was I like? What did I do.. was I a good person or was I a bad person. Now that I think about it these are things I also have no answers to, all I know is that I am a demon and have been.

As she begins to tell me her story I slowly move a hand up and down her side as I listen to her talk about her past. While listening to her I think on what she is telling me. From her story she is very old but she doesn't seem old, though that was when she was human and now she is a demon so does age really matter? She was also betrayed when she was human and wanted revenge for the betrayal though could the one she want to kill really still be alive? If it was very long ago then the one that betrayed her could already be dead. I thought on these facts while listening to her, were these the things that drove her to be come stronger? And Legion, this thing that is now inside her, what part did it play in this. When she finished I nodded faintly and opened my eyes to glance down at her and see she was looking down. I reach out with my free hand and lightly lift her chin to lift her face so she would be looking at me, " You have a very interesting story Azhure. I will have to talk to Legion the next time it comes out... " I release her chin and move my hand to her side and try to pull her on top of me.

Post WC: 407
Total WC: 1478
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Road To Recovery (Closed)   Road To Recovery (Closed) EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 6:03 pm

I smiled as he accepted me for it. It was strange to be a demon with another demon inside of you. And I also felt so alone out here without legion in bird form. That could be why I had taken on the shape of a fiery bird. I was all set to settle back against his chest, when I was pulled on top of him. I chuckled as I looked down at him. "Nova, this isn't very dominant of you." I chuckled as I nipped at his chin, then began to nuzzle his neck. "You just want me for my body" I half joked with him. If it was true then I would handle it later. Right now, I was feeling very playful. I had been cooped up inside this cave for four whole days. I wanted to get out and feel the breeze. My nuzzling stopped as I glanced out the cave and playful smile tugged at the corner of my sensual lips. "Want to go for a run?" I ask as I rolled off of him, if he let me. The run might turn into more if we got too playful, but I want to get out. I might be feeling weak, but I could still go for a little bit of exercise. My legs bent and brought me upright. I bent over and touched his shoulder. "Tag. You're it" I said as I broke out in a run that brought me out of the cave and into the red forest.

I wondered if the other wolves would participate in a nice pack run and play. It would be fun to play, catch the Azhure and wrestle with her. I ran with all my speed through the trees, jumping over rocks and shrugs. My hair flying wildly behind me. A smile across my face i was enjoying my run to the fullest. I zigged and zagged trying to mask my tracks in case the whole pack was following. This would also be good at teach us how to hunt together as a pack. I would play the prey for now. Perhaps I could even shift my shape into an animal somehow. We would see. Rain began to trickle down which would help in masking my scent. Time for them to find me as I raced towards the river. I could lose them there.

Dark Skies 406/3000 (Trained) 1/7 TXP

TXP:
EXP Overage:
March 7- Success
March 8- Success
March 9- Success
March 10-
March 11-
March 12-
March 13-
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Road To Recovery (Closed)   Road To Recovery (Closed) EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 6:24 pm

+ Road To Recovery +
Flashback
When she made the comment I shrugged faintly, " I'm not allowed to let you on top once or twice? " I asked, tilting my head back faintly to give her more room to get at my chin and neck. Though if she didn't like being on top that was fine with me, she can be on the bottom them. When she made the comment I frowned faintly, though it was true in the start, I did just want her for her body but now. Now I don't know. It felt like I wanted her for more then just that, maybe that is why I made this pack and claimed her as my own. What she said next was something I wasn't exactly expecting at this point in time, not with how she has been for the past few days. When she begins to roll off of me I let her and slowly sit up to look at her as I think on what she said. Perhaps that would be a good thing right now, let her get out and stretch some and the rest of us as well. I finally give a faint nod as I give into the idea, we could always do something like I had in mind later after the run. I glanced at her hand when she touched my shoulder and frowned as she said tag before quickly taking off, though I decided to give her just a moments head start to make it fair.

Finally I decided to go after her, but I wasn't going to chase her down in my normal form, no, I would be in my beast form and when I found her.. well when we found her, I was going to let the other two males join in as well. I would play around with her a little. After a quick transformation into my beast form I dash out of the cave the two wolves following right behind me. It was now a hunt, a hunt for Azhure and she had a small lead on us and it had started to rain, unfortunately that would cause some trouble in tracking her, though if I needed I could always find her with my powers. I had the other two wolves spread out, we could cover more ground and find her easier if we split up, I decided to let them be a little rough with her if they found her, though they were not to do anything to hurt her seriously, she was a tough girl so she could handle a few rough tussles.

Post WC; 422
Total WC: 1911
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Road To Recovery (Closed)   Road To Recovery (Closed) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:38 pm

It felt good to be free and running through the woods, my hair whipping behind me. The rain fell along the small game trail leaving little pools of mud with each drop. It was a cooling rain, and I knew that if I was in it for long, I would end up sick again. But I wanted to run. My nude form, pale ivory, against the red forest. I was like a deer running from the hunters. My heart beat fiercely in my chest as the adrenaline pumped through my veins. It was exciting to run from the wolves. I knew they wouldn't hurt me enough to truly cause injury, but I was looking for a good rough and tumble. The hunt would help them learn how to be a good pack and the tumble and playing would strengthen the ties of the pack. Or at least I hoped it would. We needed to get more members as soon as possible and make the pack strong and unstoppable. But first we would play like puppies. I was becoming more wolf like by the day. I strained and stretched as I made my way to the river. If I went through the river it wouldn't be as fun for everyone. So I turned and ran along the bank. Then began to double back towards the cave. It wouldn't take them long to catch up with me. And when they did, the smell of lust would be tangy in the air. This kind of excitement was turning me on and I could feel my womb clinching with fiery need.

Eventually I broke the forest into a clearing, I could hear them right behind me. I turned to wait for them to attack. Would they stalk me first or just break through the forest and pounce on me. It made my heart fluttered as I listened and waited, trying to prepare for anything. My ears pick up noises and I jump as a rabbit runs across the clearing. The wind and the rain could be heard in the still forest. The leaves rustled but there was no animals sounds. they knew that a pack was on the hunt. As soon as the others made their move, I would be ready and braced for any pouncing. They could rough me up, I could take it. But they would get roughed up too.

Dark Skies 814/3000 (Trained) 2/7 TXP

TXP:
EXP Overage:
March 7- Success
March 8- Success
March 9- Success
March 10- Success
March 11-
March 12-
March 13-
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Road To Recovery (Closed)   Road To Recovery (Closed) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:28 pm

+ Road To Recovery +
Flashback
I growled playfully as I continued my charge forwards, this hunt was beginning to grow more and more entertaining, though if she staid out in it to long I knew she would get sick again so we couldn't play long in the rain. The two wolves moved through the forest on there own ways as they charged forwards as well, sniffing at the air to keep up with the scent of Azhure. Since I didn't want to rely on my ability to track her by her spiritual presence, I began to sniff at the air and adjust to keep up with her scent, it was more funner this way, made it more of a challenge and that was something that made it even funner. As I sniffed at the air I could pick up subtle hints of Azhure's arousal, this must be putting her in the mood to mate, though it was doing the same to me in a way, perhaps after I catch her we can do something about it if she is feeling up to it, but first I had to catch her. Perhaps this time she will allow me to do something to her while in my beast form or even my hybrid form. Though I still needed to take it easy with her since she was still recovering from being sick. So maybe it isn't the right time to try and do things with her in my other forms, but we will see when I catch her.

The other two wolves could smell the same thing on the air and began to push harder to catch Azhure. One of the two wolves slowed to as top at the edge of the clearing Azhure had came to as top in and watched her for a moment as it sniffed at the air. After a moment longer it finally stepped out of the woods and went straight for Azhure before it jumped at her in an attempt to take her to the ground. If the wolf managed to get her to the ground it would begin licking at her face as it pinned her to the ground under it as long as she didn't try to get away or stop it. The other wolf that had been chasing after Azhure finally broke free from the forest and began to advance towards the two as it set its gaze on Azhure.

Post WC: 402
Total WC: 2313
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Road To Recovery (Closed)   Road To Recovery (Closed) EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:39 pm

As the first wolf came at me, I ducked and rolled under his leap. He would come down on the other side of me as I came up and pounced on him. "Gotcha" I growled playfully as I landed on his back. But as he bucked me, I slide off and land on my rear end. And so he was still able to pounce on me and lick my face, I giggled and pushed at him, my body getting a few scrapes from the rocks on the ground. But it was fun. The rain began to stop, and the clouds parted for a brief moment. I could hear a few birds start to chirp, then the second one charges in and is treated to the same licking fun that the first was. I even tried to scramble away on my hands and knees. Only to be tackled flat on my stomach. It was so much fun that I wouldn't notice when Nova finally made it to the clearing.

With one movement, I pinned the larger of the two wolves and nipped at his neck, only to be head butted by the smaller one. That put me face first into the wet grass. My butt high in the air. It was rather funny and I rolled over just as they both tackled me again. My laughter rang through the trees as their tongues tickled my bare flesh. It sent shivers and chills down my back. I tried to push them off again but they were trying to come out on top and seemed to be having such a fun time rolling around like puppies. But I wanted to get away so I wondered if I could do something to disappear. So concentrating I spoke,"Legion, your power is now mine" I found my body breaking apart into small crows much like legion use to be. I flew a few feet away and let the magic go. Reshaping into myself. "Wow. I did it" I said at my new found spell. I decided to try something else. "Powers of darkness come to me" I felt the darkness form in my hand and shot it at one of the trees, just as the wolves tackled me again. I had done it again, learned more spells. But now it was back to playing with the pack.

TXP: 5
EXP: 2000 Learned (Shapeshifting, Darkorb)
Extra: 48

March 7- Success
March 8- Success
March 9- Success
March 10- Success
March 11- Success

-5000 EXP Demonicwhirl (Mastered)

Updated
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Road To Recovery (Closed)   Road To Recovery (Closed) EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:25 pm

+ Road To Recovery +
Flashback
As I came upon where I had tracked Azhure to I could hear the sound of the wolves and Azhure having fun. I moved up to the edge of the forest and gazed past the shadows over to where Azhure and the two wolves where playing. It looked rather fun what they were doing and it seemed like they were getting along good and the two knew not to hurt her to bad or try anything else with her. Though I wasn't sure if I should join in, it looked like they are getting along and bonding well at the moment. When she pinned the larger one to the ground and nipped at his neck I smirked faintly though she was quickly knocked to the ground by the other one. When she fell to the ground with her butt in the air I had told back a laugh as I watched her. As they played I could hear her laughter and smiled a bit more as I remained hidden and watched still. When she was pinned to the ground and couldn't get up I frowned faintly, at first I thought I may have to step in and stop them but she called upon Legion and as she did I hoped that it wasn't one of her offensive powers.

When her body began to break apart I tilted my head to the side as I watched her. That seemed like an interesting power. I watched the crow demons as they flew off. " I wonder how she did that.. " I asked myself, perhaps she could show me how to do it. Now that she seemed to be fine I began to step out of the bushes but as she called forth another of her powers I paused and watched her again as she manifested another attack and used it against one of the trees, again something I will have to ask her about. After she was tackled again I decided to finally make my presence known to them. As they began to play again I stepped out of the shadows and began to advance towards them, " You three appear to be having a lot of fun there. " I glanced to the two wolves before turning my gaze to Azhure, " And you appear to be feeling better now, that's good. " I said, offering her a light smile as I glanced over her nude body.

Post WC: 407
Total WC: 2720

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road To Recovery (Closed)   Road To Recovery (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Road To Recovery (Closed)
Page 1 of 1