Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open) Empty
PostSubject: Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open)   Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open) EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:05 pm

Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open) Jyn_ba11

Something about a Show and a Road

:: After the mess of the giant rat creature in the center of the Lower Commons, I had lucked upon finding Ingel who seemed to have a grip over the situation and was able to explain everything to me. Since I knew him to be a pretty all right guy, and he seemed to be more than comfortable fighting against spirit entities, I decided him to pull him into our world and perhaps clarify some things about Division 12 and what it is that we really did; in a way, I would be trying to recruit him today.

:: The day starts off normally for me as I prepare for another day having breakfast prepared by Izumi who would also prepare my schedule for me as she normally did. After eating, dressing and I am ready for the day, I would travel from Gothstone to the City Metro and have Izumi set up in my office to handle my paperwork and calls for me while I went and spoke with Ingel who I hoped would not stand me up this day. I asked him to meet me at the City Metro Division 12 HQ located in the City Metro. Of course, the building seemed much like a police department and a normal enough government entity on the outside. You wouldn’t be able to tell, just by looking at it, that it housed advanced technology, training facilities and labs where the R&D departments studied and evaluated various spirit types. I would wait for Ingel in the lobby of the Division 12 HQ in order to greet him and show him to the person who had brought me in. I figured the same crash course I took would work for him, only he might not be as surprised as I was, as he seemed to have prior experience with the “odd” living in the Lower Commons.

:: Near lunch time, I stand in front of the main receptionist counter to see if he would arrive. I would wait for a few moments and if he did not come, I would have the receptionist simply page me when he is able to arrive; but for the time being, I await in my normal attire of casual wear in loose fitting khaki slacks and white button up shirt with the top button undone. 386
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open)   Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open) EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 7:21 pm

Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open) Ingel_13

Ever since my run in with Jyn in the Lower Commons after the rat incident, I had been thinking more on what he had said to me and when I got the call from him to come and meet him in Metro City I figured he had got me an interview with who ever I had to see. After my normal morning ritual of breakfast, shower, and then finally getting dressed I set out for the day, driving around the Lower Commons some as I made my way towards City Metro where I was to meet Jyn.

As lunch began to roll around I pulled into the parking lot of the building Jyn had said to meet him at. Once my vehicle came to a stop in an open parking space, I glanced up at the building as I reached up and pulled my shades down so I could see the building in normal color, " Hope I'm not late.. " I mumbled as I removed the shades and set them down before opening the driver side door and slipping out of my vehicle.

Once I was out of my vehicle, I adjusted my coat before shutting the driver side door and heading for the main entrance. As I make my way through the main entrance of the building I spot Jyn as he stood in front of the receptionist counter. I was glad to see Jyn standing there waiting for me, as I began walking towards him I gave a nod, " Hey Jyn. I'm not late or anything am I? " I asked as I slowly pulled my gaze away from Jyn and glanced around some as I slipped my hands into my pockets.

Post WC: 284
Total WC: 284

Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open) Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open)   Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open) EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:40 am

:: The overall structure of the precinct’s interior would be that of semi circle with the cherry oak wooden receptionist desk against the far wall and sitting benches set on either side near the entrance which was accessible via both an automatic and a revolving door. The floors of the precinct lobby would consist of marble tiling with the Division 12 emblem in the center of the room a few step away from the receptionist’s desk. The right wall would hold the entrance from the employee parking garage as well as exterior rooms separated from the public entrance. The left wall would contain the hallway leading to the elevators and the first floor rooms. The ceiling of the lobby would be relatively high compared to the overall normal ceiling heights, being about three stories in height with a glass panel row near the top of the wall to allow natural sunlight to filter into the room. The light structures and furniture style would be contemporary and simple as it would suggest that a police department should look more functional than eloquent, but still nice overall.

:: I do not have to wait long and while speaking to the receptionist, I notice the entrance of Ingel. The conversation ends and I step forwards to greet the young man as he speaks first. “No,” I assure him, “you’re not late. Welcome to the Division 12 offices. I spoke with one of my superiors about you and he is interested in meeting you, so let’s not keep him waiting.” It wasn’t that I particularly respected McGrady, it was simply that I was not good with lingering and holding casual conversation and things were more comfortable this way. Turning, the receptionist finishes with something as I am handed a temporary visitor’s pass which I in turn hand over to Ingel, tapping on my chest to motion where to put it. Looking up towards the left hallway where the elevators, I speak, “we’ll be going to the 5th floor. This way…” With that, I would continue to listen as I lead the way towards the elevators and pressed the button to summon it. 356

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open)   Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open) EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:06 pm

With Jyn's response assuring me that I wasn't late I nod my head faintly as I give another glance around as he begins speaking more. As he finished, I looked back at him and nodded my head again, " Alright. ". Turning my attention away from Jyn again, I slowly scan over the area some more until I notice Jyn offering me the pass. Reaching out, I take the pass from Jyn and nod when he taps his chest indicating where the pass should be placed. I attach the pass to my chest in the same spot where Jyn had tapped. " Ok. " I said in response as I followed after Jyn, " So what all will I be needing to do, just sit down and talk to your superiors, or will I need to show how qualified I am for this new job? " I asked as I turned my attention back to Jyn as he summons the elevator, " I appreciate what you are doing Jyn. Ever since the East Side attack I've been feeling as if I can do more to protect the people of the city and as a simple police officer I don't believe I'd be able to do such a thing. "

Post WC: 209
Total WC: 493

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open)   Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:37 pm

:: His words are somewhat inspirational from a ‘protector of the people’ stand point and somewhat admirable. Still most started off as eager as he; keeping that sense of wanting to help and fight the supernatural would be the issue as with any job done in repetition over one’s lifetime.

:: “Superior,” I correct and confirm to his question as the elevator chimes with a soft announcing its arrival. “His name is Captain McGrady. He’s pretty laid back, but he will be the deciding factor to your induction… well him and you. But you’re welcome, and there’s no need to thank me. This is for the city, as you say.” There was also Angela, but she was more an introduction than as someone who would have a say whether he was in or not. If he got in, then he would probably need to meet Izumi as well. The doors to the elevator open and I step into them moving to the side allowing room for him to enter and stepping forwards to press the 5 button on the elevator before standing with my back to the rear of the elevator. “He’s taking my word on your qualifications, but he likes to meet people, so this will probably be ceremonious. But we’ll know for sure if you’re qualified after this.” The elevator lifts through the floors softly during this time. Giving him a heads up I inform, “I put in the request for you to be put in one of my squadrons.” 250

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open)   Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:48 pm

When I hear the chimes of the elevator, I glance to it and listen as he begins speaking again. As he finishes speaking and begins to step into the elevator I give a faint nod, " I see. Alright. ". with my response, I step into the elevator after Jyn. As I move into the elevator I turn to face the door and lean back, resting against a side wall as I glance to Jyn when he presses one of the numbers on the number panel before moving to the back of the elevator.

I had cast my sight down to the floor of the elevator for a moment, but when Jyn began speaking again, I lifted my gaze back to him and listened once more. " Alright. " I said as the elevator began to lift from the ground. When he spoke again, I was a bit surprised by what he had just said, requesting me to be on one of his squadrons? After a moment I slowly nod my head, " Really? Thanks again. It would be nice working with you. "

Post WC: 183
Total WC: 676

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open)   Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:42 pm

::I answer with a nod as the elevator comes to the fifth floor. After a short pause the doors open and I lead the way out of it coming into a hall that splits into three directions; left, right and straight. I proceed straight through the hallway, opting not to take the adjacent option as I continue to lead the way to our current destination. The area we walk through has an office like feel to it. The carpet is a soft blue color with pastel colored wallpaper designed to keep a light and airy feel to the hallways; artificial light illuminates from above. The doors that we would pass would be sturdy wooden in texture and color with the nameplate of whosever office it was to the side of the doorframe at chest level. Some of the doors would be open with office secretaries sitting at their desks or a captain or lieutenant taking a phone call with an open door policy giving a bit of a friendly social air to the hallway. After getting about half way down the hall, I come to an open door and tap slightly on the wall to the side of the doorframe as I walk in, opening the door fully with my entrance. I enter into an office that was designed to be contemporary with a traditional feel to how things were placed. The bookshelf held pictures of family and memory based items as well as books and the random assortment of office materials. A large desk rests in the center of the room with a large glass window serving as the back ‘wall.’ A man stands from behind the desk as we walk in. A smile rests on the face of the older gentleman beneath his spotting gray mustache; he held a look more suited to a detective than a captain. His hands brush down his dark brown khakis as he rises with a stripped white button up with the top button loose and the tie pulled down a bit with suspenders bordering on each side. “Jyn,” he greets as he notices me, and then looks to our guest as he confirms, “and this must be Ingel, was it?” I nod to confirm it, but his eyes are on Ingel, and not me, so he could confirm it himself. “Come on in, glad you could make it,” he assures our guest. 400

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open)   Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:28 pm

After the elevator had come to a stop, I glance to Jyn before turning my gaze back to the doors as they opened. I waited until Jyn had left the elevator before I stepped out and began to follow after him. As I followed after Jyn, I began to glance at some of the doors as we passed by them. When we passed by doors that where open, I couldn't help but take a glance into them as I moved down the hall after Jyn. When Jyn came to a stop at one of the doors, I stopped as well and looked to him as he tapped on the wall as he walked in.

As Jyn enters the room, I step up to the threshold into the room, coming to a stop. I glance around for a moment before my gaze comes to rest on the man who had stood behind the desk. I glance to Jyn when the man addresses him then turn my eyes back to the man as he speaks up once more, this time it seemed as if he was addressing me. " Yes sir. " I said with a faint nod as I finally step into the room now that I was asked to enter. Upon entering the room, I move up closer to the desk and bring an arm up, stretching it over the desk as I extend it out, offering the man behind the desk a friendly hand shake, " Ingel Mayer. "

Post WC: 249
Total WC: 925

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open)   Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open) EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:18 am

:: McGrady shifts forwards and extends his hand to Ingel as the shake is offered with a kind smile and eye contact much like any host would give. The shake would be with a firm grip before it is released and McGrady leans back into his standing position, then lowering into his chair, a padded leather office type, while motioning one hand forwards offering the chair in front of his desk to Ingel. “Please… have a seat, Ingel,” he speaks before giving his self introduction, “I’m Captain McGrady here with the Division 12 special forces. I’m sure you know that we work a bit differently from the police forces.” Not really needing the offer for a seat, I step forward and take one of the two chairs in front of the desk, taking a seat myself and standing by as the interaction would shift between the two. McGrady continues speaking, “as I understand it, you and Jyn met at the shooting range and you’re a sergeant within the city police and have been working there for some time. That’s pretty good, but what interests me is that Jyn states that you have been dealing with some odd occurrences within the city?” From his leaning back position in his chair, he leans forwards resting much of his weight on the elbow that rests on the side arm of the chair as he asks, “do you care to tell me a bit more about that? Have you seen things that you would say are hard to explain to most people?” 257

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open)   Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open) EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:43 pm

when the hand shake was accepted, I took a hold of the man's hand and gave it a firm shake as I returned the eye contact. Once the shake was over I released the man's hand and when I was offered the seat, I give a faint nod before I sink back into the seat and look over to the man as he continues speaking. As McGrady spoke I kept my attention fixed on him. When he brought up how Jyn and I met I 'yes' nod with my head, still remaining silent. When he finally finished speaking I spoke up to answer his question, " Yes. They would hard to explain to most, when I told Jyn about it I was unsure if he would believe me. The most recent is the incident that took place in Lower Commons, the giant rat attack. I was also in East City during the attack. In both incidents, I wasn't sure if I was equipped to handle to situation, but I still did what I could to protect the innocent, I felt I needed to do something. " I pause for a moment before speaking up again, " After the attack in East City, I started to want to do more then just be a normal police officer and I feel Division 12 is the place I want to be. "

Post WC: 229
Total WC: 1,154

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open)   Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open) EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:43 pm

:: McGrady nods as the answer comes in giving his attention to the young man as he spoke. I remain neutral sitting patiently in the chair provided as I lean back in the chair watching the interaction between the two of them. When the pause in the conversation comes, McGrady continues as he speaks, “we do deal with escalated issues that the police are unequipped to handle. I like the initiative that you have in wanting to move up to help protect the city. I have a few questions for you. First would be, do you have a strong grasp of what we do here in Division 12? What have you heard so far? Then secondly, I would like to know about your family life. Would you say that there are a lot of people who depend on you?” 138

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open)   Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open) EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:04 pm

As I finished speaking I fell silent and waited on a response from McGrady. When he mentioned having some questions, I nodded my head again as I waited for the questions. I remained silent as he asked both questions and as he finished speaking I spoke up, " I believe I do. Division 12 is a specialized task force that handles things normal police officers are unable to handle, correct? " there's a brief pause before I continue speaking, " .. As for my family life, I don't have any living relatives, though there is someone that I am seeing, so no, there really aren't a lot of people that depend on me. "

Post WC: 114
Total WC: 1,268

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open)   Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open) EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:47 pm

:: There is a nod with the answers and the attentiveness continues. McGrady comments, “it would seem that you have a pretty good setup for someone who wishes to join the Division.” He stands to his feet and motions for Ingel and myself to stand as well as he explains, “let’s take this conversation mobile, shall we. I want to show you around to a few things. If you please.” I stand from the chair I am in and move towards the door. Reaching it first, I open it and stand to the side to allow the other two to walk in front of me and into the hallways before I would close the door behind us. I had a pretty good idea of where we would be heading next. 129

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open)   Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:14 am

When McGrady stands, my eyes shift up as I keep my gaze fixed on the man until he motioned for me to stand. I raise from the chair, climbing to my feet as I give a nod to his request. " Alright. " I said once he told me his desire to show me around. When Jyn begins to move, I glance at him for a moment before I shifted and waited for McGrady to begin moving before I followed after him, moving through the open door and into the hallway. Once in the hallway, I looked back to McGrady, waiting to see which way he went before I began moving, following at his side so I could listen all he had to say to me.

Post WC: 127
Total WC: 1,395

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open)   Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:39 pm

:: Once in the hallway, McGrady pauses and turns to wait for me to close the door. After patiently waiting, he looks to Ingel and then gives a motion for him to follow, as he would take the lead for the way down the hallway in the opposite direction of which we have previously come in order to arrive at that point. As he walks, leading the way, he continues to explainin, “we’ve seen a lot of things here in the Division. I know you’ve probably heard that we deal with domestic terrorists and underground syndicates.” There is a slight pause in his voice before he continues, “…Much of that is true depending on how you look at it; those things do exist in this world. It is no secret that we are heavily armed and skilled at what we do, but… we have a very different code than the normal police. This isn’t a police job where you can join the force and then leave later on when you want to move to another job or stage in life. It’s more permanent here in the Division. Once you’re in with us, you’re in. We’re not as casual as the police. There are certain things that you will have to keep secret from the public as your duty to protect them. This has the ability to put you and those you love in risk. It’s a hard life being a member of the Division unless you’re a certain type of person. Does this seem like something you can do?” 258

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open)   Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:07 pm

After moving into the hallway, I began to follow McGrady as he lead the way down the hall in the opposite direction I had came down not to long ago. As he begins speaking again, I glance to him before looking back down the hall, listening to what he had to say. As I listened to him I remained silent as I thought over what he was telling me. As he came up to the part about there being certain things that need to be kept secret I nodded my head faintly before I spoke up as he finished, " I see. Yes, it is something I can keep a secret. I understand that there are some things that are best kept from the public for there own well being. "

WC: 131
Total WC: 1,526

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open)   Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:17 pm

:: My hands shift at my sides as I walk at the rear of the three man procession coming to the side of Ingel as I maintained my proximity with the other two males. Thinking about things, I remember why McGrady was so gun ho in getting me into Division 12; I didn’t have a life. That didn’t probably should be adjusted to “don’t” since nothing’s really happened in it lately except the same ole same ole. Listening to Ingel I hear the same as McGrady who answers, “that’s good you have that understanding young man. It would be better for some to realize that early on.” McGrady turns a corner and the hallway comes to an end at a door. McGrady open the door which unlocks when his hand touches it and enters first before allowing us both to follow whereas the hallway corridor shifts from warm and inviting to more like a hospital or laboratory. Reaching a metallic door, he turns and places his hand on a side panel that causes the door to open on its own. The interior of a small lab reveals itself with a dark interior, several work desks covered with vials, medical instruments and computers. There were large liquid pods at the far end of the room. As we enter, a female voice greets us to the side asking, “is this the new guy?” The young lady whom the voice belongs to, would be a blonde professional type in a black suite skirt and thin black framed glasses that stood with her hands in the lab coat that covers her shoulders. Her attention would be to her new visitors as we entered. I make brief eye contact with her before she looks to McGrady. “Hello Angela,” McGrady retorts with a soft smile as he introduces, “yes, this here is Ingel.” Her attention shifts to him with his introduction as she gives a cold look and simply offers, “welcome newbie.” 325

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open)   Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:17 am

As McGrady responds to what I had to say I nod my head faintly and turn the corner with him and look to the door as the hallway ends with a door. I glance over the door for a second before looking to McGrady as he open's the door when he touches it with his hand. After the door was open he stepped through before I followed after him. As I follow him again I glance around as I notice the change in scenery. When we come to another door I look at it, waiting for McGrady to open it for us. Once the door was open, I glanced into the room as I followed after McGrady. When I heard the voice my attention shifts to the woman that greeted us. I give the young woman a nod as I glance over her before turning my gaze back to McGrady, waiting for him to introduce me to this young lady. When I was introduced to the young lady I was met with a cold look and a few simple words.. Though I was given a cold look I came back with a light smile as I spoke up, " Thanks. It's a pleasure to meet you. "

WC: 207
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open)   Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:01 pm

:: Looking around, I recount a familiar scene from the time I had been first inducted into the Division in a setting much like the one we were in now. I already knew the question they were going to ask, in my mind and I knew that it had something to do with whether or not he could or could not see a certain something. My gaze lifts up and shifts to the large fluid filled pods at the end of the room where semi living, if that was the word for it, demonic spirits were suspended in an experimental manner in an eerie manner. The sight of the spirits still gave me the chills to this day.
Angela merely nods at his response and shifts his attention to McGrady who gives her a nod and asks, “if you will.” She acknowledges the request and turns her attention back to Ingel as she motions for him to follow her. “This way, Ingel,” she speaks as she walks, making her way towards the pre mentioned pods, which spanned a vertical height to the ceiling. After coming in front of one, she motions to the pod with a deformed creature that looked like a cross between a bison and a monkey. Motioning to it, she asks, “what do you see in this pod?” If he was able to see spirits, he would see the demon, if not, then he would simply see a fluid filled pod. His reaction would be the first step in things here. 254

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open)   Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:38 pm

I remain silent as I glance around the room more, my attention coming to the pods that rest in the back of the room, though I couldn't see what they held at the moment. When I heard McGrady speak I glanced at him before looking to Angela and begin following after her when she motions me to follow her. I follow after her as she leads the way across the room and to the pods in the back of the room. When we finally come to a stop at the pods and she motions to one of them. I expected to find a pod filled with some kind of liquid, but what I was met with was something that startled me a bit, causing me to take a half step back as I looked into the pod at the strange creature it held. I couldn't help but think back to what I had seen in East City and in recently in the Lower Commons.. After looking at it a moment longer I look to Angela, " I see some strange creature. "

WC" 182
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open)   Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 6:59 pm

:: Angela’s gaze shifts and she and McGrady look to one another in an impressed manner. It would seem that he had managed to answer the question correctly. With this apparent, Angela speaks, “…so he’s already got the gift to see spirits. He’s already ahead of what’s his name.” My eye twitches slightly as I knew they were referencing me. It was thought a lost cause when I had come in here the first time and was unable to see the things that existed in these tubes. For that reason, I was at a disadvantage when it came to fighting against spirit on behalf of the Division. Just in case they forgot, I remind them, “I’m standing right here...” Of course, this goes ignored as McGrady agrees with a nod and then turn to Ingel to corrects him, stating, “it’s not so much a creature as it is a spirit. This world just so happens to be full of them, but for some reason, I think you may already know this. Well, anyway, with that we should probably get into your education so you’ll know how the world really is with a full understanding of how to battle within it. Does that sound good?” He gives a kind smile and with that, Ingel would be inducted into a strange new world, one of demons, spirit and hobo’s who are eaten by their own poo. The training would encompass every type of known demon and spirit to the division. McGrady looks up, “…training starts 7 am bright and early tomorrow.” 258

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open)   Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:04 pm

When Angela made the comment, I wasn't sure what she meant by it until I heard Jyn speak up. when he made the comment, my gaze shifted to him for a moment before it turned back to Angela as she began to speak again. I nodded to the correction she gave as I looked back at the 'spirit' as she continued speaking. I watched the creature in the pod as she continued to speak and as she finished I looked back to her and gave a nod, " Alright.. I'll make sure to be here. "

Post WC: 96
Total WC: 2,011

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open)   Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:30 pm

Updated Jyn
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open)   Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:17 am

Updated Ingel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open)   Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Something about a Show and a Road (Rune, Open)
Page 1 of 1