Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forest Encounter (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Forest Encounter (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Forest Encounter (Closed)   Forest Encounter (Closed) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:28 pm

Forest Encounter (Closed) Nova_p10
+ Forest Encounter +
Flashback
Sighing lightly I lift my gaze to the sky and shift my gaze across the sky as I lean back into the grass. Looking up at the sky a moment longer before I closed my eye and listened to the sound of rushing water as it moved through the river not to far from me. One of the good things about this time was the fact that it was rather peaceful and relaxing, when you didn't want to do anything you could just lay down next to a river and listen to the water as it flowed on its way and even fall asleep if you relaxed enough which is exactly what I plan to do, rest and take a nap next to the river. Yawning I bring my arms up and slip my hands behind my head, linking my fingers as I begin to fall asleep. Though the forest ran a young woman and when she broke through the forest and moved into the area where Nova is she glanced back over her shoulder and ran towards the river not even noticing Nova. Behind the young woman came a man, chasing after her. " Get back here wench! " the man yelled out as he ran after the woman. I was starting to drift off to sleep when I heard something break through the woods and begin running. At first I didn't react to it but when I heard a second person come from the woods and begin yelling I open my eyes and lift my head, glancing to the on who had yelled out. " I said stop! " the man yelled as he swung his arm and lashed out, a crack of a whip and the whip the man had wrapped around the woman's ankle and he gave a quick yank back, causing her to fall. The woman fell to the ground and groaned as she began to try and scramble away, " Please, let me go.. " she begged. I watched as the man used some type of weapon to take the woman to the ground and sighed lightly, here I am trying to get some rest and these two come along and interrupt that. The man began to pull back on the whip and drag the woman across the ground back to him. The woman screamed and cried out as she tried to get away, " No, please let me go! ". The man laughed some as he drug her back to him, " Shut up wench! " he said as he kicked her in the stomach causing her to fall silent and gasp for air. After the man had kicked the woman in the stomach I slowly rose to my feet and finally spoke up, " Excuse me.. " I said as I looked over the man. When he heard my voice the man quickly turned to face me and glared, " This is none of your business. " He said. The woman lifted her gaze to Nova and reached her hand out to him, " Please help me. " she called out to Nova. When the man heard her calling out to the new comer, he growled and turned, kicking her in the stomach again, " I said shut up! " When she was hit she curled up and held her stomach as she coughed more. I watch the man as he gives me the warning and when the woman speaks to me I shift my gaze to her and frown faintly at the request, " Should I honestly get entangled in this matter? " I asked myself. Then the man turned and kicked the woman and I shifted my gaze to him and frowned faintly, something inside me telling me I needed to do something.

" I'm afraid I cannot do that.. " I said as I watched the man. When the man heard Nova speak again he turned his attention to Nova again and glare as he grumbled lightly, " What was that? " He asked while looking at Nova. Did the man not hear me? " I said I cannot do that. I cannot simply walk away. " I stated again, this time a bit louder. The man nodded faintly, grumbling a bit more, " I was afraid that is what you said. " He said as he flicked his wrist and made the whip uncoil from the woman's leg, " Then I will have to kill you. " he said, a grin forming on his face as he looked at Nova. I glanced at the whip when it came uncoiled from the woman's leg, was this his weapon? How the hell do you use it? I will have to take it and give it a try after I defeat him. I shifted my gaze to the man's face and brought my right hand up, slipping it onto the hilt of the katana at my side as I watched the man. The man glanced at the weapon Nova had placed his hand on before turning his gaze to Nova and grinning, " Go ahead, I'll let you strike first. " he said with a nod as he watched Nova. The woman having been freed from the grasp of the whip began to scramble back as she looked between the two. When the man said I could strike first, I nodded, thinking for a moment on what exactly to do. Then, I rushed forwards as I unsheathed the katana and drew it back as I readied for a strike. The man smirked as Nova dashed forwards, falling right into his trap. He brought his arm up and lashed out with his whip, swinging his arm he struck out, first smacking Nova in the hand before he flicked his wrist and wrapped the whip around Nova's sword and yanked it from his hand. As I charged the man he lifted his arm and flung it around and I felt a quick smack to my hand, sending a surge of pain rushing through my hand and up my arm. The strike forced me to loosen my grip some on my weapon and then before I could react it was jerked from my hand, I came to a stop and looked at the man. The man flung the katana he had just taken from Nova to the ground next to him and struck the ground in front of Nova with his whip, grinning, " What's the matter boy? Can't fight with out your weapon? " He asked and lashed out with his whip again, striking Nova across the chest. I managed to growl faintly at the mans comment before the whip hit me in the chest, forcing me to take a step back as I brought a hand up to my chest. The man chuckled and stepped forwards, moving closer to Nova before he lashed out with his whip again, striking Nova a few more times " It seems you are helpless without your weapon. ". Before I could move any further back the man hit me again with the whip he has, striking me in the chest with the weapon, sending more pain through me, causing me to growl in anger. The man hit Nova one last time before he swung the whip and coiled it around Nova's neck and gave a quick jerk back so Nova would be forced to move forwards instead of backwards. Another strike came before the whip wrapped around my neck. When I felt it around my neck I reached up and grabbed it and stumbled forwards when the man yanked on the whip. Damn it this thing is annoying. The man chuckled as he pulled on the whip more, " Now I have you and you can't get away. ". I took another step forwards as the man pulled me towards him with the aid of the whip around my neck. As I moved closer to him I pulled on the whip, trying to get it off of my neck but so far I was unable to get loosen it. While pulling on the whip to try and get free I began to focus my energy as I worked up a plan B on getting free. I quickly arrived on a plan B and began to put it into motion, I didn't want to stand here tied up like this any longer and this human is pissing me off. I began to focus dark energy into my hand, gathering it together before I quickly swung my hand out, manifesting a blade of dark energy as I swung my hand out in an arc. Before the man could react the blade of dark energy flew through the air and sliced into his abdomen, slicing straight through him. The man let out a brief cry of pain before it turned into groans and then he fell silent. Using my free hand I yanked back on the whip, pulling the upper half of the mans body from the lower half. Now that he was no longer pulling on the whip I managed to get it out from around my neck and rubbed my throat as I growled, " Damn bastard.. " I murmured as I looked at him for a moment. The woman gasped and began to scramble back once again. When I heard her gasp I glanced at her for a moment and sighed lightly, " .. Run along now, you don't have to worry about him. " was I honestly going to just let her go after saving her? I growl lightly at myself as I watch her. She slowly climbs to her feet, her gaze still fixed on me. " Go on.. " I said before I began walking towards the dead body. The woman stood there a moment longer before she turned and began to run off. With a sigh I knelt down and pulled the whip from his grasp and began to coil it up, I wasn't exactly sure what I would do with it but it might come in handy some time. After I had the whip I stood and looked down at the body for a moment longer before I began walking off as well. This whole event having put me in a fowl mood and now I would have to find another place to try and relax at, if that was possible.

Total WC: 1,740
Forest Encounter (Closed) Nova_p12

Updated.
Back to top Go down

Forest Encounter (Closed)
Page 1 of 1