Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Last Visit for a While [Closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Last Visit for a While [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Last Visit for a While [Closed]   Last Visit for a While [Closed] EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:37 pm

Training with Domen’yun sensei was hard, harder then he had thought it would be, but Rei would never let himself be without techniques. Though he had acquired the sonic blade technique, he just could not think to be attacked without a few others ones. Ones that his previous master had spoken of. He was to forget the man, but keep the knowledge. Narrowing his eyes in thoughts was one thing, but there was another reason. He was doing inner training and his narrowed eyes were the start of that. Keeping his thought to himself, he would narrow his thoughts into a singular moment in time when he was training with Yamamoto sensei. He spoke o a technique that he could use with his sealed away weapon- Ryujin Jakka. One that caused an explosion around the user, something he called the Crusader's Bash. The only things was, he needed an area to strike, but once he did, he might be able to catch Domen'yun off guard with this. He would go into his mind and looked within himself for an opponent. In that, he found an anti Rei Yan. He did not see an inverted version of himself or his weapons, but rather a personality and fighting style not his own. The blade in this Anti Rei's hand was chipped and looked very used. The very air around him said that he was dangerous. The vapire narrowed crimson orbs at the being, but before he could speak it looked at him with it's own glowing crimson orb. It wore is old cloths; the cloak and the tight cloths with the baggy pats. And bandages, only they were worn and some seemed ripped in places. The hair was black, waving about in this place. He would narrow his eyes at this darker version of himself and asked, "What aspect of me are you?" This training method was one of his most unorthodox: he mentally fought with aspects of his suppressed personality- the anger, the guilt, the sadness and even the bloodthirsty. This side looked at him and smirked- his teeth looked more like a vaspire's then human as it spoke slowly, as they all did, "You should be able t' tell, human turned vaspire. I'm your hunger from the sticky, crimson liquid that you must take from human beings." A low chuckle came after the statement and soon his 'blood hunger' rose the sword and said, "I'll defeat you and take you: then I'll have you drink the blood of that manifested spirit and th' tiger. Then we'll take the woman for ourselves." Shaking his head, Rei would place his hand on the handle of the blade and charge at the other as he slashed out from the sheath as he was trying to get the other to let his guard down and think that he was going to lose. In actuality, even if he did lose, that suppressed personality never came out. It was always a lesson that he learned about himself. The other blocked the blow with ease, as he wanted, and then he and that part of himself clashed as he pushed against the other side's blade, "Your not just my blood hunger... you must be all of my suppressed hungers. Even ones I'm not aware of." A cackle came from Anti Rei as he pushed back and replied, "Suppressed or not, you know that she is attractive." Rei would concentrate on his plan and push on the other's blade as he seemed to be building up energy, "And so what if she is... you know that sensei is her master. You cannot defeat him at the moment, not with this weapon. His demon sword is too powerful for a normal human weapon." The side of him seemed to understand this and only nodded before saying with a grin on his face, "That's why I'll strip it from him." His eyes widened and then narrowed at the demon as he suddenly shouldered forward and struck the Anti Rei in the chest, knocking him back a few steps as he stabbed the blade into the ground as he shouted, "Crusader's Bash!" The energy was released, though not enough to cause what he wanted to happen. The Anti Rei just laughed as he said, "Pathetic! You were using all that talk to just charge up that attack? You missed horribly with it." Rei had started all over again as he said, "Your's one to talk, self. You haven't been able to use it either." The entity stopped chuckling and gave a deadly glared to Rei as he asked slowly, "What did you say... weakling? I'll be able to use it before you do!" Rei had found the three major components: lust, blood drinking, and finally power. He had a momentary thought to himself, "Do I really want power that badly?" He would then charge at the other him, who seemed to take notice and bring the sword up, only to have his face kicked. He stumbled while placing one hand to his nose, which had been the epicenter of the strike, and then watched as the long sword of Rei plunged into his other arm and the two tumbled to the ground with the vaspire, white haired Rei on the top and pinning down his other side with the blade as he said, "You should be more careful with how you act... so let's try this attack again." He had just freed his mind, remembering how he was able to float in the air as he jumped up into the air and floated up to his maximum jumping height. The Anti Rei struggled to remove the sword with just one hand as the arm run through could not reach it. Closing his eyes, Rei spoke the words calmly, carefully, "Crusader's Bash." It happened correctly this time and the Anti Rei screamed as flesh burned and then he lay there with a sword in his arm. Floating down, the blade was removed with a harsh jerking motion and wiped on the cloak before it was placed within the leather holder. He turned to leave when the being choked out, "Why don't you finish me? Huh?" Closing his crimson eyes, he spoke with hardness in his voice, "You are me. Killing you would be like killing a part of me. Likely one of my weaknesses, but I won't be coming back to this plane for a long time." A choking chuckle came from the body, "What a fool you are... oh well, I'll let it slide for now. Just remember that you'll need me, Rei."

Words: 1,1oo / 1,1oo

Updated
Back to top Go down

Last Visit for a While [Closed]
Page 1 of 1