Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If A Knight Falls In The Forest… (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female
Number of posts : 336
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-02

If A Knight Falls In The Forest… (Open) Empty
PostSubject: If A Knight Falls In The Forest… (Open)   If A Knight Falls In The Forest… (Open) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:06 pm

If A Knight Falls In The Forest… (Open) Siggy210

I awoke swiftly my hand reaching for my sword as I swiveled to my feet ready to defend my self. Only I found it absent of its place upon my back. My eyes darted around the area, but were only met with the empty forest. That did not calm my heart, there was still a sense of urgency, though I was not sure why. I narrowed my gaze and reluctantly relaxed my stance. Though there was no cause for me to be on alert I felt I’d be betraying myself to let it down. Where was I? And how had I come to find myself waking in a forest with no weapon? I looked over my self but I found no injury’s, any traces that I’d suffered any injury. I turned to look at the flattened grass where I had been laying. I was out for at lest two days if not longer by the way the foliage had conformed to my body’s out line. My only thought was that some spell must have been placed on me, and stolen my memories to stop me from my quest. The worst part, besides the obvious fact that it had worked, was that I no memory of whom had cursed me. With a snort of anger I began to walk, I would need to find my sword first. A difficult task, because I was sure it had been taken along with my motivations.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female
Number of posts : 336
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-02

If A Knight Falls In The Forest… (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: If A Knight Falls In The Forest… (Open)   If A Knight Falls In The Forest… (Open) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:28 pm

I kept my guard high, not only was I unarmed, but also I seemed to be lost. The lost part did not concern me as much as being unarmed, I could handle lost, but how would I fend anything off without a weapon? My mind was a mess with uncertainty of my situation. At least it appeared that whom ever had done this too me found more fun in leaving me to rot than killing me. That was probably a greater insult than being defeated, being though of as so weak that I wasn’t worth killing. I found north using the positioning of the sun and how the plants generally seemed to grow where it’s path hit most. I would have to stick to traveling east, I was bound to find a village or some settlement eventually and then I could see about replacing my weapon. I would still search for it now, but I didn’t hold much faith in finding it, the forest was large and I was only looking as I traveled one direction.
Back to top Go down

If A Knight Falls In The Forest… (Open)
Page 1 of 1