Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chi...[open]

Go down 
+2
Kazakura
Rei
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Chi...[open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Chi...[open]   Chi...[open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:57 am

First topic message reminder :

Chi...[open] - Page 2 ReyYanbiopic

Rei was being silent as he looked out at the streets before him of the city- no more memories for the moment. He was thinking on the future- what could he do, in the city? In villages, it was easier to pratice his ideals and show his justice. He didn't want to go back to he countryside just yet, but maybe he had no choice in order to patice his art. The being known as One Eyed Rei walked with a group of people, leaving the group and leaning against a tree near the edge as he looked up at the sky with his single gray eye, narrowed. How he wondered about the future, about his swordsmanship. The gray orb closed as the other opened while his hand went to the bandage cloth, pulling it off gentle and let the bandages from around his face fall along his neck as he looked out with his spirit seeing eye. It was a good thing that only a few knew his real name, because even the guards could easily see him from here, and could thus say that he wasn't really one eyed, though he used it for a more piratical purposes. He was unaware of what was going on around him as his thoughts flooded his mind.

Words: 216
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rei
Veteran

Number of posts : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Chi...[open]   Chi...[open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:29 am

Rei would follow the man and repiled to his comment on my master's words, "True, Yamamoto sensei would have said that more bluntly... forget all former masters because the new on has his own way to train. That was his reason. Though he was my first master." It seemed that they would walk in silence, meters through the countryside of the village that housed the Temple of Light. Strange that the man did not talk further, but Rei would only follow after him. He didn't need to talk, as he was used to traveling on his own and in the silence. But they would not go too far without the man speaking. Rei turned his crimson pools to the man as he stopped and spoke bluntly. To paraphrase, he said that Rei was weak (and understatement, maybe) and that Rei would witness a new era, though to him that meant lord. The man was from from some other realm and time (something hard to believe for Rei) and that Rei would be trained and used until he could defeat Domen'yun. His eyes became curious at this, and he took some seconds to process everything. He would speak slowly after about fifteen seconds, his mind racing with this new information, "Domen'yun... I do not understand... you took me to train me to defeat you? Does defeat mean beat or kill you? It's..." It was unusual, a thing he had never heard of. He would calm down a bit and then say, "But... I will take your training in the place of Yamamoto sensei's... his was a slow and not very progressive way." He didn't know what to expect, but he still didn't fully trust the man. He wanted Rei to defeat him and that he was from another realm? Or even another 'time'? Rei had yet to see such items as guns and bullets, and without items of such construction, he would be hard pressed to believe this demon of such bold, outlandish claims.

Words: 333 / 3,7oo

Updated
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 6937
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Chi...[open]   Chi...[open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:40 pm

Chi...[open] - Page 2 Domenyunbanner_01

Chi
After the Saga (SaiVillage)

I stand there in out moonlight surroundings as he replies to my query. It was a bit to take in at once, but I trusted that he would be able to work everything out within the confines of his mind well enough. After accepting my will, I answer him shortly, “very good. You may seek kill me if you can; death would be more honorable than defeat for me, if such a thing is possible.” Moving on to more important things, I begin to go into the basics of his training with a very swift lesson plan already mentally in order. My feet slowly lift from the grassy meadows around us and my body levitates from the ground. My body comes to linger an inch or so above the knee-high grasses of the nightly meadowland and I look down at him from said height. I speak, “now that you are no longer human, your mind must move past such ideal as held by humans. To a human, the simple act that I am performing with the same ease as breathing will seem like an impossibility. Work as they might their entire lives, a human will never be able to escape the bounds of such an insignificant thing as gravity. Understand what I am saying to you and break forth from human convention that would seek to keep your mind bound by the laws of the human realm.” Possibly the most important portion of the lesson plan comes, and would be the contrasting agent between his former master and myself, depending on the answer. I allow him to answer, “Boy, do you believe that what I am doing now is possible?” It was a fairly simple question with a seemingly simple answer. I would wait upon his reply to this query.

300 / 3624
Unless you interact directly with me, feel free to skip me in post order.
Chi...[open] - Page 2 Domenyunbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2348
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Chi...[open]   Chi...[open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:38 pm

Chi...[open] - Page 2 Seijpb_01
A blush came to her cheek's when Kazakura had kissed her cheek for a moment she remembered the time in the hot spring and her heart clenched tightly as she listened to her words and Seijin merely just nodded her head and kept a smile onto her face. Even though on the inside she felt despair and this great need to help Kazakura to just take her from this demon and wipe the demon from existence. Though she knew where her power's stood at, at this moment and it just wouldn't be strong enough at the moment to deal with a demon. Especially one's that took the appearances of humans, as she heard from old legend and lore those demon's who took guise of human appearances were always the strongest ones. Seijin just stood there as she watched Kazakura unable to tell her anything, she just looked at her watch away. Her guard's walked past Kazakura as they came up to Seijin. "Come m'lady." Spoke the taller one. Seijin looked to him and she nodded her head. "Okay." she uttered as the shorter one patted Seijin on the head. "Everything will be okay Young priestess." She looked to him and nodded her head as she turned away and walked with her guard's back toward's the Temple of Light. Seijin thought to herself. I'll be sure to pray for you twice and much every day High Priestess...

Word count: 237 | 2443
Chi...[open] - Page 2 Seijpb_03

Updated
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Chi...[open]   Chi...[open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:04 pm

exit thread
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Chi...[open]   Chi...[open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:05 pm

1-10 Rei
11-45 Domen
46-70 Seijin
71-100 everyone

Edit: SEIJIN

Last edited by Kazakura on Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

Number of posts : 321
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Chi...[open]   Chi...[open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:05 pm

The member 'Kazakura' has done the following action : Dices roll

'1-100' : 63
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Chi...[open]   Chi...[open] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:28 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chi...[open]   Chi...[open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chi...[open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2