Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

After the blast to the past (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

After the blast to the past (Open) Empty
PostSubject: After the blast to the past (Open)   After the blast to the past (Open) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:23 pm

It was quite the situation for them to be coming into the village like they did all of a sudden. It definitely did cause a panic amongst the villager's due to the strange equipment that they held, but they didn't not seem to be hostile and Treshin had met with the leader of this Haven group and offered him and his group a place to stay within the Temple of Light. They would have to speak the next day to find out exactly what to do with them. It was highly insisted upon they to follow what they did or else thing's would just be worse for the Haven members than it would be for the villagers. In a way this seemed to be quite the threatening thing to do but it was also something expected as of the current situation to what had happened. Of course the haven members wouldn't be the only one to be in the Temple of Light. Of course though when this first meeting had occurred Seijin was at Treshin's side, though she spoke nothing she was there to be witness to these strange odd people. The day after would be the day where information would be extracted by these people, but for now rest would be needed.

They were offered a place to sleep though since it was a temple it didn't have the luxury of having million's of room's to provide for each of there people their own quarters and beds and so on. So of course some of the room's gotten a bit crowded due too the multitude of people that have came in from other village's as well. This was certainly going to be a busy day tomorrow and also appeared as though it were going to be a busy week.

Early the next morning Treshin had arrived with Seijin following right after him.

After the blast to the past (Open) Treshi10

"Good morning!!" he said in an excited manner with a broad smile arising onto his face, hoping that his loud voice woke up everyone within the room. "It's a good day this morning, please I require for you all to leave this room and follow my dear young Priestess Seijin to the main prayer hall. From there you will be given a good breakfast and from there I will meet you all and speak with you about your situation." He didn't give them time to react to anything he said or give them a choice on refusing. He just grinned and turned toward's Seijin. "Please do take good care of our guests, I will leave them to you." he patted Seijin upon the head and then walked off leaving the room and Seijin behind to take care of the Haven members.

-453-

Ooc: Please allow at least two post's before posting again.

Last edited by Kaguyalover on Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: After the blast to the past (Open)   After the blast to the past (Open) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:31 pm

After the blast to the past (Open) Seijpb_01
This was quite the exciting feeling she was having getting to meet such new people. She enjoyed it meeting new thing's meeting new people, seeing new sights. She loved the idea of see thing's she had never seen before. Here she was now meeting someone she's never meet before. She followed after Treshin and kept close and kept quiet her hands in front of her and hold each other as her steps moved quickly. Listening and her darkened earthly colored eye's stared toward's the people of the Haven. They all looked rather interesting their appearance's were far different from those that she seen. Various thought's ran through her mind, a multitude of question's popped into her mind and this had brought into memory of something that Kazakura had said to her once about meeting someone of the future. Could these people be them? It wouldn't be too far fetched really due to their appearance and the way they spoke and all. It was certainly very different from her own time. Seijin was then given the order of watching over the haven members and taking them to the main prayer hall to get them breakfast. By now the setup has been done in order to provide those that had came in food, so all the other priests and priestess' and monk's of the temple were quite busy into helping the others and tending to the injured and so on. After Treshin had left Seijin stared at those of the Haven for the moment. Not speaking a word, but soon a smile came to her face. "Please follow me this way now." She said pointing to which way they were to walk.

Word count: 281
After the blast to the past (Open) Seijpb_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: After the blast to the past (Open)   After the blast to the past (Open) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:11 pm

After the blast to the past (Open) Jynbanner_01
After the Blast to the Past
... Time: Morning
... Location: SaiVillage

Reaching out for their spiritual signal, I could tell that they were retreating south. On making it to the edge of the forest, I can also see the armies moving to the south and heading away from the city. Looking east, the skies seemed to have calmed down from whatever chaos was ensuing in that direction. It seemed as if whatever had happened was finally over; but the question was left for me to answer “what now?”

Things were a bit fuzzy on how things occurred, but in our three months of being here, we had developed a relationship with the religious figures of this world. Most visible was the Priestess Kazakura who had helped the Haven project on many occasions, offering us clothing of this time, food, cattle and supplies. I had first met her and another priestess who seemed a replicate of a young girl who came in and out of our camp on my first visit to this village; now that circumstances had changed, I found myself leading the entire group of Haven to the village. Originally I wanted to avoid mixing the people of the future with the people of the past, but with the recent events of being assaulted by a legion of demonic samurai, we had little choice in the matter.

A day had passed since the samurai had attacked Haven and we were forced to flee. There were losses that were taken, but for the most part, everyone seemed accounted for. Since we were making a Mecca to the city in a large group, attention was brought to us. It seemed like people had just gotten over evacuating the city when we had arrived. From rumors on the lips of by passers, it seemed that the city had its own amount of peril it was forced to deal with. Thus, I found myself sleeping within the confines of a temple for the night. It wasn’t the greatest place to sleep, but it made due since I had been exhausted by the skirmish and running. Naturally I would wake up early, given the lack of comfort to an unknown environment. On waking, I would have a small squat down meeting with Tapp, Michael and the other officers to speak about the day. Attention is gained as there is a boisterous welcome and I look up from my position to notice who seemed to be the previously met leader of the temple as he welcomed us and put us under the care of a priestess that I had yet to meet. Many of the people sleeping would more than likely be stirred by the volume of the welcome. The male speaks and eventually exits and the attention would most likely shift to the priestess. As the priestess speaks, me and the officers around me stand and look, pausing to allow the civilians to follow the orders of the hostess. Tapp leans over and jokes, “continental breakfast... Not such a bad place if you like floor.”

After the blast to the past (Open) Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: After the blast to the past (Open)   After the blast to the past (Open) EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:55 pm

Updated Jyn
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: After the blast to the past (Open)   After the blast to the past (Open) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 12:28 am

Updated Seijin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the blast to the past (Open)   After the blast to the past (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

After the blast to the past (Open)
Page 1 of 1