Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sonic Blade [Closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Sonic Blade [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Sonic Blade [Closed]   Sonic Blade [Closed] EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:45 pm

Sonic Blade [Closed] Reyyan136

The young sword wielder placed his hand on his head as he wondered about using actual techniques with his blade- he was concerned with his swordsmanship and did not want to lose any abilities because he wasn't praticing as much as he did out and in the woods. He would look down at the blade before standing as he grabbed the handle and attached the rope to it, placed it under his cloak, and headed out to find a dojo area where he might be able to learn an ability. Looking around, rei would spot what looked like an older wooden place- and he was hearing striking sounds from within. Excited, he would jog his way over, where he would finally end up looking in and seeing just what he wanted. He seemed transfixed for a moment as he stared after them all, and after a moment an older gentleman turned his head to look at the young male. Narrowed eyes came Rei's way as the old man moved over to where he was and slammed what looked like his walking stick onto the ground and spoke in a low, curious voice, "Why are you here, young warrior?" Rei shook his head as he got out of his "trance" and spoke in an energetic mannor, "I'm here to learn sword techniques." A chuckle came his way as the old man said, "Blade techniques, huh? You seem more unrefined then my students, but I suppose if you enrolled here, I would be more willing." Rei did not grumble, did not complain, but nodded his head and said, "I'll enroll."

Words: 268
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Blade [Closed]   Sonic Blade [Closed] EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:47 pm

Sonic Blade [Closed] YamaTeehee

Nodding his head, the man turned and walked into the dojo as he said, "Understand that this training will not be easy. You want to learn to use what weapon, now, exactly?" The younger male said, "Well, I know how to wield a sword at least mid-way well..." The older man turned to him and then gave a laugh, causing Rei to pause and look at him like he was crazy. The man said, "You don't know how to use it as well as I want. I wanted you to master the weapon base first, but show me your weapon of choice with swords." Nodding his head, Rei pulled his cloak away and the old man saw his long sword and merely nodded as he said, "Ah, one of those." He blinked as he asked himself, "What does he mean 'one of those'? Has he seen a lot of this kind?" The older man would saw, "I will teach you a technique that you should have at least some knowledge of using. And that technique is the Sonic Blade. Observe how to use it first." Rei had thought that a younger student would show him, but the old master pulled up his staff and stepped back before slashed outwards. Rei gulped as the blade ended just at his throat; he could easily have it slashed and his life ended, but the old man was about one and a half meters longer then it should have been. Blinking his eyes, Rei backed up as he muttered, "That... that move seems like it extends the length of the slash..." The old man chuckled as the cane came back and gentle touched the ground as he opened his eyes and said, "Correct, student... what is your name?"

Words: 294 / 562
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Blade [Closed]   Sonic Blade [Closed] EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:41 pm

Sonic Blade [Closed] YamaTeehee

Rei would blink for a moment before he placed his hand, fist clenched out, "Rei Yan." Senryu gave a light chuckle before turning to his other students and slammed the cane to the ground as he spoke loud enough for then all to hear, "You all have a new student who will be working with you. Rei is his name, but for now, Rei," he turned his head to Rei, "You will be Yan."Rei blinked at this, but nodded his head anyway. Turning his head back, he asked in a loud and clear voice, "Is that understood, students?" All nodded their heads and said, "Yes, Yamamoto sensei." Rei would take note of what they called him and would take a step forwards, only to have that sonic blade nearly against his throat as Senryu said, "I did not tell you to do anything yet, have I?" Rei blinked before Senryu turned to him and said, slamming his cane on the floor again (and with that the students behind him went back to work) and continued, "You will eat what I tell you, live where I tell you, wear what I tell you, speak when spoken to, move when spoken to, and done as told. Anything else will have you thrown out." Rei would nod his head before Senryu looked at the other students for a moment before he said, "Now, then, I will teach you the Sonic Blade. It will be up to you to master it on your own." Nodding his head, Rei watched as the old man pulled the blade back slashed again, saying, "You will pratice this- you are to form a tip of wind on the blade to make it longer."

Words: 285 / 847
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Blade [Closed]   Sonic Blade [Closed] EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:36 pm

Sonic Blade [Closed] Reyyan136

Rei would nod his head and moved away from the group as he focused on the sword. Closing his eyes, he visualized the increase in range of the weapon, and then moved the blade slowly into a striking position with his arms down and the blade pointing up as he thought, "Strike... strike with the Sonic Blade now!" He would suddenly swing the sword with great force, seeing if that was how the wind was formed. However, he found that was not the case. A low growl on his part came and then he 'reloaded' and pulled the long sword into a different position: over is head. With the blade in that position, he would closed his eyes and breath lowly, emptying all thoughts before bringing down the blade with a mighty swing and arcing the strike from the top left to the right. In this way and concentrating, the strike became his.

Words: 153 / 1,ooo

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Blade [Closed]   Sonic Blade [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sonic Blade [Closed]
Page 1 of 1