Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lost

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Lost   Lost EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:11 am

"U...Uhh...Thanks a bunch again, mister..." A timid voice states. The vocalization undeniably had been cast from the fragile framed youth who darts off afterwards. He nearly loses grip of the umbrella he grasps firmly within his hand, before sitting down within the concealment of the alleyway just between the other building and the small, brick favored bakery. The man seems to smile humbly, shaking his head, before heading back into the warmly lit confines of the bakery.
A sigh passes through Kojiro's lips as he lays the umbrella idly against the wall adjacent to him. He remains underneath the canopy and hopes that the food he had acquired received the rain's mercy. He reaches into the brown paper bag and pulls out what appears to be a bagel. Hugging his knees, it is evident that his feet are bare. His white hair is matted slightly to his face, and he makes no particular move to remove it from his vision. Instead, he proceeds to commence eating the donut-shaped roll.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:16 am

Meanwhile, a rather depressed and bedraggled figure made his way through the raining streets, the hood of his jacket down as though he didn't care how wet he got. His shoulders slumped, and he appeared as though he'd lost his best friend, but he still had an ethereal beauty about him, his long, jet black locks reaching a little past his shoulders and shaded with the very lightest of purple hues. He wasn't very tall, and his white shirt clung to his skinny frame.
     He managed to pass the boy receiving the bread and, being a naturally nosy person, wondered why exactly he would be getting bread without an exchange of money. Was he perhaps a homeless or impoverished street urchin?
     Despite his own profound depression, the young man made his way over, putting up a smile as best he could. "Hello..." he said politely, stooping down to sit next to the boy. "It's not good to walk around here with no shoes on, you'll get worms..."

Last edited by LittleMariko on Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:41 am

Gradually, the youth's attention draws towards the individual whom had approached, greeting him with guiltless eyes of green. Fixed eyes gaze towards him, acknowledging the elegance and beauty he possesses. As usual, he of course wishes to state things clearly, however, words remain idly within his throat like a bird ensnared within its cage.
"W-Worms?" A weary, almost panicked whine seems to emit from the boy whom looked as though he were within his earlier teens. At the same time, he seemed to have almost an almost perfect complexion, even despite the small bit of visible dirt dotted upon his cheeks. "I-I...don't have...any shoes, though..." It was questionable if it were still within the boundaries of realism for the boy to be this unquiet, displaying that years of misery must have inflicted such. Judging by his attire, what he had been saying was true.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:49 am

The somewhat older looking boy seemed a bit amused by the reaction of the other. "Umm..." he grinned, trying to look reassuring. "Well, it's not so bad. They have doctors for this sort of thing... oh, that's no good. I meant to say that these sort of things are rare outside of the woods, unless you stepped on some waste from an animal... I think. I used to have two dogs and they would warn you about this sort of thing. Oh my, but who would let such an adorable little boy wander around with no shoes?"
     He suddenly hugged the perfect stranger. In reality, it was he who needed a hug, but he made the gesture as though he were trying to comfort the other. "I know! I'll get you some shoes. It shouldn't be hard..."
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:15 pm

The boy had been listening to the older individual intently, nodding frequently to assure that he had been listening. Though, his attention more so had been upon the exquisite, perfect frame of the adjacent figure. In the lower commons, it was a rarity to see someone so... beautiful. The people who he generally associated himself with differed greatly; homeless people sometimes stopped by to greet him and inquire how he ended up in that state, and surely their apparel did not match up with what he'd been seeing now.

Abruptly one may say Kojiro feels solacing arms wrap around him, a motion which he hadn't felt for quite the duration. His own extends forth and hugs the older looking boy back, though foremost the younger boy seems almost startled. "O-Oh, okay...Th-Thank you...B...But, you don't have to if it's too much...to ask."
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:24 pm

Lost Tree_spacer"Oh, it's no trouble at all..." the young man would say, trying to put some cheer in his voice but not being entirely convincing. "I still have some money from my last..." his voice trailed off abruptly and he looked away, as though recalling some great source of shame. Any tears he may have cried were washed away by the intense waters from the heavens before he turned back around, an insistent smile pasted onto his face.
Lost Tree_spacerHe took the other boy's hand in his own and tugged, helping him to his feet. "I'm sure you must have seen a store somewhere that you like if you've been down here any amount of time. Come now, I'll buy you anything you want, my treat."
Lost Tree_spacerThe possessed one, despite the nature of his soul, always felt better when he was helping out the less fortunate, and this other, younger looking one seemed as less fortunate as they come.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:40 am

Hearing the line ‘buy him anything he wants’ seems to lighten his expression from grave to... hopeful and appreciative of the benignant act currently happening. “O-Oh! There’s actually a, uhm... A store down the street... Somewhere. But it’s pretty hard to miss...” His soft, ivory hand enveloped within the boy’s own, with the look his visage wore he prized the aid.
“It’s a pretty big store...” He appears to be attempting to recall the apparel of it, though the only things he’d distinguished from his memories had been that it was brown and its structure favoured brick. He picks up the slightly worn umbrella as he rises from the ground with this individual’s help. The canopy would help out with the rain at least slightly. He coughs dryly; he probably had a bit of a cold, which was natural with consideration of the temperature he’d constantly been within. “Ohh...My name’s Kojiro...by the way. But you can call me Koji...”
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:28 pm

[img]     "Koji..." the young man said with a very wide grin, his teeth perfect in the downpour about him and his eyes a beautiful shade of yellow, like the most polished amber. They seemed to glow with a warm and mischievous light as he studied the youth before him. "I'll be honored to take you to that store."
     Noticeably absent from his voice, the former melancholy gave way to a subdued excitement from the purple-haired 'cubus. "Before we go, though, how old are you, Koji?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost
Page 1 of 1