Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lost, but never forgotten...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scaarion
Rookie
Scaarion

Male
Number of posts : 143
Location : In the ninth reach of hell, sitting by an infernal pool, looking at you with my bell ready to toll.
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-03-11

Lost, but never forgotten... Empty
PostSubject: Lost, but never forgotten...   Lost, but never forgotten... EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:14 pm

Maxamillion James Nexus
A man lost by the city.
Proud Photographer and loved friend.
January 22, 1987 - July 3rd, 2010

A lone man stood over the tombstone of the lost photograper, looking at it with a newfound numbness to the world itself. He stared at his name for a long moment, thinking about how long he had been gone. It had been almost four months since his grave had been made, the body never found, never burried. It was an alien concept, staring at your own grave. He peered down at the base, flowers naturally growing about the plaqard, some fresh sproutlings beginning to surface about his feet, growing from his presence now. "Figures... In the end, the only thing yo can rely on is nature herself..." he said softy, turning and pulling his coat tighter about him, his hair no longer the plain brown so many knew of him, but rather having a tinge of auburn red throughout. "Guess I'm finally free..." his gaze averted from the path, pointing skyward, small white clouds dancing about his vision in the unending sea of blue. A slight smile spread across his face before he held his hand up to his ear, touching a small electronic earpiece, "Alright Grunty, you win the bet... I did die in the past."
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but never forgotten...   Lost, but never forgotten... EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:21 pm

Lost, but never forgotten... Zladkobox_01

"And who..." a long haired man clad in white, perched casually atop a snag some distance off, began. "...might you be talking to?"

He'd been there for a long time and just recently woke up. The spirit that lived in him... the creature, seemed to have afforded him a small bit of camouflage in his sleep, but he hadn't triggered it himself. The spirit did it of its own accord, and he still didn't know quite how to communicate with it. He needed consistency of these powers in fights, and it bothered him more than a little bit that he couldn't achieve that. "I apologize for my rudeness. This place is new to me and I always see people talking to the thin air."

His brow furrowed as he stared at the black trunk of the tree. "I imagine it is none of my business. I should be going home soon."

Lost, but never forgotten... Zladkobox_04

Back to top Go down
Scaarion
Rookie
Scaarion

Male
Location : In the ninth reach of hell, sitting by an infernal pool, looking at you with my bell ready to toll.

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but never forgotten...   Lost, but never forgotten... EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:26 pm

The man stopped s he heard the other and felt something unusual about this person... It was not dissimilar from when he first met that fox in the past realm, Therian...He turned, looking to the man, his navy blue eyes brightening slightly as he searched over the other, a flash of green crossing over is left eye, then his right as he heard Therian's voice.
"He's a new age Nagual, Max. He's like us," Therian spoke in her slightly effeminate manner from within, her voice echoing throughout his mind as Max nodded.
Max raised a brow, "I was talking on my headset to my friend." he said plainly, "May I ask why you're here?"
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but never forgotten...   Lost, but never forgotten... EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:33 pm

The man had a polite nature, and turned his eyes to meet those of the stranger. The scleras thereof were as black as the night surrounding them, and his irises were a very light, almost grey lavender in some areas, but gave the overall effect of whiteness, as the moon did. A look of slight confusion played across his face for a moment. "That is a good question. I came to the city because I heard there might be some pleasant souvenirs for my wife and kids. I grew weary and had to rest here."

The man had no sensing to discern the familiar spirit within the other, but he introduced himself all the same. "My name is Zladko, but from my youth I have been known as Wolf. I come from a realm far removed from this one. I believe you all refer to it as Ancient Yochi. I suppose 'ancient' is in the eye of the beholder."

He smirked and hopped down off of the dead wood, landing in a crouch before standing and extending his hand in a universal gesture of friendship. "May I have the pleasure of your name?"

Back to top Go down
Scaarion
Rookie
Scaarion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but never forgotten...   Lost, but never forgotten... EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:44 pm

Max eyed the other for a long moment, before letting his smile return, taking the other's hand, "My name is Maxamillion Nexus," he said, despite the name on his tombstone being so blatantly obvious. The man seemed kind enough, and certainly not like the dark creatures who would kill without a second thought. "I used to have a home near here, it burned down during my visit to your homeland." he said wia somewhat distant and uncaring tone, "What sorts of souveneir were you looking for?" he asked, allowing himself to relax once again, now knowing why this one didn't understand the headset. He definately looked the part of one in the past.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but never forgotten...   Lost, but never forgotten... EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:55 pm

The man looked off towards the stars on the horizon, giving the question genuine thought. Honestly, he had heard of many wonders in the present, and he assumed stores would be just overloaded with all manner of trinkets for him to choose from. However, he hadn't come across a store, yet, and he had only stories of wonders to go on. "I am not sure. I have heard many stories. I suppose I would want to get my smallest son one of those strange things that tastes like fruit, but is not fruit. I would want to get my daughter a watch. She always liked little devices. I want to fetch one of those fish that glow from their bodies for my other daughter, and for my wife I would like a fine piece of jewelry. I have heard that the jewelry here is better than the jewelry in my time."

His eyes resettled on the young man before him. "I am sorry to hear about your house. If you need a place to stay, you can come with me when I return home... unless you prefer your own time."

Back to top Go down
Scaarion
Rookie
Scaarion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but never forgotten...   Lost, but never forgotten... EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:01 pm

Max smiled and waved his hand dismissively of the polite gesture, "You're too kind, sir, but I'm afraid I have too much business here to make such a drastic move so soon." He looked off towards town, "Well, my partner isn't responding right now, so I'm assuming she's taking a nap..." he looked back to this Zladko character, "I take it you've never been here before? Perhaps it would be best for you to have a guide?" he offered politely, "And I will assist you in providing payment for your souveniers if you lack money."
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but never forgotten...   Lost, but never forgotten... EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:34 am

The man looked up at the moon, turning over the stranger's kind offer in his head. "That sounds as though it will be pleasant. I have not been in the city before. To be honest, I was just sort of wandering. Thank you very much."

He broke a stick off of the tree and prepared to march out of the graveyard.

[/color]

Back to top Go down
Scaarion
Rookie
Scaarion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but never forgotten...   Lost, but never forgotten... EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:43 am

Max raised a brow, looking to him, "Heh, alright." he said, not quite sure what was the point in taking the stick. If he sought protection, it would serve him little good, though t'would be nothing too strange for these parts. He began walking towards the graveyard's exit, looking about calmly despite his friend's obvious outlandish appearance.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but never forgotten...   Lost, but never forgotten... EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:51 am

Wolf, though usually given to lengthy silences unless discussing his family, attempted to be conversational. After all, he knew very little about this man besides him and knew only what he'd heard about the modern age. "So I suppose that was your father in the ground?" he said, assuming that since the names had been the same, then he must be the junior. "I am surprised that they have not found a way to keep people living indefinitely. I have heard that it is possible for them to put your soul into a machine now."

He tried to keep the conversation off of supernatural matters, but apparently that was all he knew.

Back to top Go down
Scaarion
Rookie
Scaarion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but never forgotten...   Lost, but never forgotten... EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:55 am

Max chuckled, "Actually, that was my grave." he said, looking to the other, "And your soul being put into a machine is a bit of an exageration, my friend." he looked forward, walking casually, "It's a bit strange, getting to see your own grave..."
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but never forgotten...   Lost, but never forgotten... EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:46 pm

"Oh..."

So the future was incomprehensible. Something like one's soul going into a machine made sense, but just coming back as a person left him a bit confused. "I imagine it is."

A silence ensued. The stranger walked, his eyes on the path ahead and walking even with the other.

Back to top Go down
Scaarion
Rookie
Scaarion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but never forgotten...   Lost, but never forgotten... EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:18 am

Max looked up at the night sky, his smile dropping slightly as he noticed the nearly empty sky, sighing in discontent. “How I miss the stars…” he said before looking back to the other, “So, you wanted a watch and candy, the fruit that isn’t fruit,” he said, thinking for a moment, “As for a bioluminescent fish, do you know how to take care of saltwater fish?” he asked, thinking to himself, not quite sure of the other’s limitations, capabilities, etc. As they walked, several people looked at the ancient garb of Zladko, his outfit standing out like a KKK member at a Black Panther convention. Sadly, Max’s garb didn’t help in the least, being a finely made duster with undergarments left over from the temple he had visited in Ancient Yochi, as they were far more comfortable than anything else he had in his possession currently, with his apartment burnt down and all.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but never forgotten...   Lost, but never forgotten... EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:28 pm

The night sky alters in its tranquility and the area seems to be permeated by some type of blue mist. It seemed almost like when a wolyf would change the atmosphere, but would be custom made for this actual situation. The people walking about Max and the wolf and observing the odd fashions of the former would be frozen in their movements, though it was more than that. It was like the two of them had stepped into a parallel realm where this actual reality was frozen, but they were not for some reason. The change in atmosphere was heralded by a low feminine snicker coming from the various shadows about them and suddenly with little warning, the shadows molded into dark circles resting upon the ground. From these circles raised undead creatures of the humanoid type, various zombified individuals with dull looks on their faces and both a thirst and hunger for blood and flesh. In their initial showcasing, they would simply rise, but slowly over time, they would notice and begin to focus on both Max and the wolf. The soft laughter in the shadows would be vaguely familiar to the wolf, though the puppet master would not reveal herself.

Ooc: NPC entrance as requested. My word count will be split however.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: OOC: Sweet   Lost, but never forgotten... EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:41 pm

The ancient warrior failed to understand most things about this time period, but the taint of evil he felt floating around his presence, the blue mist hanging like menace itself on the air, transcended time. Evil.

The man moved protectively, his arm out to his side as though to guard his partner. "I must apologize if I am the cause of this inconvenience," he murmured, holding his hand out, open-palmed, and concentrating. He'd done this before, he could do it again. The spirit inside him seemed to channel magic energy, and blue, glowing particles materialized out of the air, streaking to the outstretched hand and forming a large, translucent blue ball that sent off visible curls of cold air.

He closed his fist, crushing the ball, and it instantaneously spread out and solidified into the form of a lance, frost particles thrown from the force. This lance he began to twirl about threateningly before finally settling into a combat ready pose, one foot forward, one arm crossed in front of him, and the spear held at a diagonal angle to the right of his back and pointed down, the tip ready to snap up like a serpent at his will and draw blood from any creature unfortunate enough to be in its path. "I have heard this somewhere before."

Without a second word, the nagul would dash forward quickly, removing a monster's head before it could gain its bearings. A flash of white and he was back to his former spot, looking around at the rising zombies. "Awful lot of them."

Honestly, he wanted a way out before they noticed the two men standing in their midst weren't of their own kind.

Back to top Go down
Scaarion
Rookie
Scaarion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but never forgotten...   Lost, but never forgotten... EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:48 am

Max lowered his head as the area darkened, his entire being almost fading in his own eyes as he did so. The area looked like static to him, it was fuzzy, sketchy, random ‘glitches’ occurring about all those affected by this strange energy as his eyes shot about, taking in the area. “Damnit…” he muttered, barely audible to most, but easily heard by a fellow nagual. His feet tensed, his heels raising from the ground and his teeth feeling sharper, fingers stretching their flesh to accommodate bony protrusions from beneath his nails, his whole body responding to the area in this still unnatural way he combated so vigorously. “Not now… not now…”
As Wolf formed his frozen longarm, Max’s eyes flashed green, a mild pulsing green becoming visible, the energy from the other gathering about him as he looked to the undead who now took form in the surrounding area, the evil snicker vaguely reminding him of the mischievous laugh of Therian, but the malevolence quickly shattered the comparison. “Aksedun,” he muttered, the word instinctively flowing from his lips, “Nak semal, tal-theri…” he looked about, his focus gaining clarity as he saw various routes, almost as though Therian were highlighting his escape for him.
“Now is not the time to fight, Max… There are too many of them and you are not yet ready for my powers…” Therian’s voice whispered before Max looked to Zlodka, his entire form highlighted in a vague, light blue, easily distinguishable in the sea of black and crimson that shaded the undead. Max nodded and whispered back.
“Couldn’t have said it better myself.” With that, he bolted, taking out the nearest of the undead with a symphonious slash from either now-clawed hand and looking back at his new friend, the coagulated blood cracking and bursting from the destroyed, decomposing cadaver. “How quick are you?” he asked urgently, “And how well can you climb?”
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but never forgotten...   Lost, but never forgotten... EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:05 pm

The creatures about the two step back as the lance is swirled about by the wolf, showing that they did have some level of cognitive function. Seeing as the first strike was made, the zombies in the area would halt any pre orchestrated rendition of thriller that they would have performed and move immediately to attacking and attempting to subdue the wolf. Since he was with the wolf, Max would find himself under attack as well.

After his attack, the wolf would be rushed from all four corner with the immediate attack coming from four zombies. One would leap selflessly towards him in an attempt to grapple while one would leap for his feet, another would attack to slash out at his arm with serrated nails and the last would attempt to tackle and bit the wolf.

Max would be assaulted in like manner as the zombies would reduce the amount of time to coordinate by rushing him in similar numbers with four attempting to grab onto and bite into his flesh if successful in the latching.

As if in response to the urgent hail from Max, six large and rugged tombstones of course slate stone about the size of a hut each would burst through the ground and raise on all sides at a distance of about fifty feet with gaps between them about the size of an alleyway. Within this tombstoned arena, the moshpit of zombies not actively attacking would crowd the areas making the gaps of escape that much harder to reach.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but never forgotten...   Lost, but never forgotten... EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:09 pm

"Not well enough, apparently..." the man growled anxiously at the sight of the gravestones popping up. He was entirely too sexy to die by way of a zombie horde.

The form of the other impressed him significantly, especially since he'd assumed the other naqual was just a normal human. He paid dearly for his distraction, as the suddenly found himself surrounded on all side by the loathsome lurchers.

"Guh!" He stuck his spear out plainly, allowing the airborne corpse to impale himself on its length. He swung the stick, still with the leaping zombie on it, straight into the one getting ready for a tackle, but the last one managed to claw at him, cutting cleanly through his flesh and shirt and leaving most of his torso exposed, four lines of blood leaking gently down his back. Wolf gritted his teeth and growled, turning and, without thinking about it, sending a beam of ice straight through the zombie. "Uhh? What?"

That hadn't happened ever before. However, the beam did leave a slight clearance in its path for him to attempt to run through, and he did have the presence of mind to try to make it through, hopefully before the crowd closed in...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but never forgotten...   Lost, but never forgotten... Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1