Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

-Lost in Memories-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

-Lost in Memories- Empty
PostSubject: -Lost in Memories-   -Lost in Memories- EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:52 pm

-Lost in Memories- Kaza_01

I had heard of the sage in the deep forest that could help me make Kaelas stronger. He was still quite young when we did this. Before he had become a mount, before everything had gotten so complicated with the demon known as Domen’yun. I sat before the mirror in what was our bathroom and brushed out my hair. It was a long night, but I was alone here for the moment. Kaelas, lay sprawled like a rug, in front of a fireplace. The tiger had barely been more than a cub. Before the wings had started to sprout. I glanced at the winged feline and smiled. He was massive and had been getting so large here lately that it had brought the memories of the forest Sage to the surface. Domen had no clue why the beast was the way he was, but Kaelas and I shared that little memory with no one.

….It had been just after I had found him as a cub and I had felt like I needed something to protect me from the demon. Little did I know at the time it would bring his more demonic tainting to the fore front. So in a way he was part of Domen since it was his demonic presence that came to the surface in the tiger. But I took the cub into the deep forests to find the sage. The night was young and I knew that I was looking for an old temple or a very old hut. As well as a very old man. I rode my trusty stallion as we moved swiftly through the forest. Eventually we stumbled upon the ruins of an ancient temple and I dismounted carrying the tiger. An old man met us at the beginning of the path. He looked older than 300 years and that startled me.
“What brings the priestess of Time here to my door step?” I bowed low in respect, the power in his ancient voice evident. “Rise up child, and tell me why you have disturbed my slumber.” That was when I realized he was more than just a simple human like myself. I rose from the bow and held out the sleeping tiger.
“Wise one, I have heard that you could help a beast become so much more than a pet. I have come for your help.”
“I can, but what price are you willing to pay my child?” I glanced at him and shivered. That prickle of power flowing over me.
“I am willing to pay almost anything. I need protection from a demon, a fighter that I just cannot be.” He nodded and held out his hands, taking the tiger. He turned and vanished into the ruins. I followed quickly after him until we reached a stone circle, where he placed the tiger on a stone slab.
“Child, are you sure you want to do this. The price could be higher than you will ever know.” The old man looked like he knew something that I could not.
“I am sure. What is the price?”
“You will open him to his full potential, there has to be a drawback” I could not think of anything so I just nodded. Like youth, I was rushing into this. If I had known then what I knew now, would I have changed it? I could not answer such a question. It was complicated to say the least. The old man began to call down the power of the spirits and a strange glow filled the night in that stone circle as Kaelas became bound to me at the price of being bound to the demonic presence of his maker, Domen’yun. The price for me was that through Kaelas, the bond that Domen had first spoken of when he raped me grew stronger. In an instant it was over and a slightly larger version of Kaelas bounded off the rock. “Be at peace, child. It is done.” With those words the old man disappeared. And my road with Kaelas began. With each new fight, Kaelas grew stronger……

I placed the brush on the counter and began to pin up my silver hair. It was strange, not once had Domen ever asked about Kaelas becoming stronger. But then again, Domen never asked much about me in general. It was like he was afraid to get too close, or perhaps that he just didn’t care. That must have been the true case. Memories were coming back strong tonight. Like the memory of Kaelas first meeting Seijin….

…It was the middle of the day when I approached the temple of light and asked one of the monks to take me to Seijin. I wanted to show her the growing tiger. He was roughly the size of a bench at this moment. And his wings were just barely growing out. They were there but could not lift him aloft yet.

-822-
-Lost in Memories- Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

-Lost in Memories- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Lost in Memories-   -Lost in Memories- EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:28 pm

-Lost in Memories- Seijpb_01

Memory Seijin

It was something grand, this young girl was quite happy with the gift that Kazakura had given her when she had became a Seer, that lovely white stallion. Seijin had been doing a lot of practicing on horseback riding and learning how to ride a horse without falling off. She's even given the stallion a name and called her 'Epona'. She would learn quite a lot about the horse and every day she some time of her day out in the stable caring for Epona. It made her happy to be caring for such a creature of course she would constantly be warned about doing certain things mainly because they did not want for her to fall off the horse.

Though current all the above information is quite irrelevant to the current memory, for now as Kazakura remembers this particular memory Seijin was out by the Koi pond squatting near the pond as she would toss fish food into the pond and smile as she pleasantly smiled looking at the Koi fishes swim toward's the food that was tossed in for them. She would giggle to herself, her outfit the same as she would always wear.

The monk would more than happily lead Kazakura to Seijin's current location as he would speak calmly and quietly, slightly a bit weary of the tiger. "She should be out near the Koi pond by now."

Word count: 232
-Lost in Memories- Seijpb_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-Lost in Memories- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Lost in Memories-   -Lost in Memories- EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:36 pm

"Good. I wanted to so her my latest mount. Well.." I glance to the small version of Kaelas. ..."On of these days he will be my mount. Trust me it wont hurt you." I chuckled as I followed the monk to the pond and slid down to sit beside it. "Greetings priestess. May I join you?" I ask politely on the way down to the ground/bench. whichever it was, straightening out my dress as I sat. I wore the silver as I always did. The tiger laid down in a huff. I was brimming with glee as I pointed to the feline. "look what I have befriended. I believe I shall one day, make him into my mount. Kaelas, meet Priestess Seijin. I found him after the demon raped me. I rescued him and took him to see the old sage in the forest temple." I was excited about this and it showed as I spoke in a whisper to her ear so that those around could not hear me.

-992-
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

-Lost in Memories- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Lost in Memories-   -Lost in Memories- EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:58 pm

Memory Seijin

The monk gave a nervous smile as he laughed lightly and nodded his head, it was still an internal fear even though Kazakura stated that the tiger will not do a thing to him. After leading her to Seijin he would bow and dismiss himself from the current location to leave Kazakura alone with Seijin.

As Seijin squatted there looking at the fishes she would watch as they poked their mouth's to the surface of the lake in order to quickly snatch the fish food that's been tossed to them and nibble at it. It made her giggle to watch how they ate, though she jumped a little when Kazakura suddenly spoke and she perked up and looked toward's her. Her eye's went huge as she grew an even larger smile. "Of course." at this point she didn't notice the tiger as of yet.

she placed her hands upon her knees as she kept squatted and looked back toward's the Koi fishes and then that was when Kazakura took her attention away again and pointed it toward's the tiger and Seijin turned her head and stared toward's it. Her eye's widened quite larger than normal and they seemed to start to sparkle. She spoke not a word and heard nothing Kazakura said as her eyes fixated upon the large feline. Finally she spoke and her words came out loudly. "ITS A KITTY!!!!" her tone quite excited as she jumped up to her feet in an excited manner her hands come up as she would jump up and down a bit and show her happiness.

Seijin kept hopping and slowly it would show that she was moving a bit closer to the Koi pond than expected and within her next moment she hit the edge and slipped on a stone that one of her feet stepped on and she squealed as she would land within the Koi pond.

Word count: 315 | 547
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-Lost in Memories- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Lost in Memories-   -Lost in Memories- EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:11 pm

I shook my head as seijin began to jump up and down like a kid on her birthday. that was when i noticed how close she got to the edge of the pond. I reached out just as she fell and caught her hand. But the angle was just enough to pull me in with her, face first. I came up sputtering and coughing, my hair and robe drenched. My eyes glanced over to the young priestess and I pushed up out of the water laughing. We looked like two wet animals stuck in the rain. I stood up and offered her a hand. Koi pond couldn't be that deep. "Well aren't you excited. If I had said that I had a bath earlier today, do you think you might have not pulled me into the pond?" I was laughing so hard that I had to wipe a tear from my eye. It was rather funny of us. I was pretty sure the monks had a good view of us being so unceremoniously dumped into the pond.

-1169-
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

-Lost in Memories- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Lost in Memories-   -Lost in Memories- EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:21 pm

Memory Seijin

Seijin went down with Kazakura and the splash did catch the attention of the other monk's and nun's of the temple as they looked over to them from wherever they were positioned. Some shook their heads while a few others would stifle their giggles. The koi pond wasn't too deep but it was more than enough to dunk someone's head under and even swim, but if one were to stand in it, it would reach to about mid-calf. Seijin drenched almost all over ended up getting up slightly gasping for air and she would look toward's her drenched priestess ally. She blushed quite embarrassed about the fall and even about accidentally pulling Kazakura in, but in the end she took laughed because of what Kazakura had said. Seijin took a moment or so for her to get up and step out of the koi pond, her hair slightly sticking to her face as she would blow at it for a moment or so before using her hand to move it from her face.

Seijin would just respond. "I don't know, you can never be too clean you know." she would laugh again.

Word count: 191 | 738
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-Lost in Memories- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Lost in Memories-   -Lost in Memories- EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:11 am

I chuckled as we helped each other out of the pond. "True." then my voice began to turn into a good rendition of High Priest Treshin. "Cleanliness next to godliness. One can never be too clean" Then I covered my mouth with a hand and giggled. "We should perhaps go and bathe, priestess, before the 'cleaning' monks come to find us." With that I loop my arm into hers and begin to stroll towards the bath house. "Lets just hope that the High Priest does not find my lack of gracefulness disturbing." I giggled again as Kaelas followed along behind us, yawning in boredom. "So do you like my tiger? We could get you a pet sometime. They are very easy to befriend. "

-1293-
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

-Lost in Memories- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Lost in Memories-   -Lost in Memories- EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:58 pm

Memory Seijin

She stared at Kazakura as she had mocked Treshin and her eyes widened and her hands flapped at herself as she was fanning herself as she covered her mouth stifling a eruption of giggles as she looked around hoping that Treshin wasn't around. Her cheeks started to hurt from the amount of laughter she had in such a short amount of time, she's never laughed so much like this when she was by herself. Those at the temple were quite boring and weren't all that fun to conversate with so she had a lot of fun when she was around the other high priestess. Their arm's looped at Seijin shifted her eyes to the side and nodded her head her free hand over her mouth as she was calming down from the giggles. "Okay." she squealed out before Kazakura asked a question about her tiger. A smile showing on her face as she pulled her hand away. "It's such a beautiful tiger, and that would be nice I can have another friend here besides Epona." She was happy at the thought of having another animal friend.

Word count: 186 | 924
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-Lost in Memories- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Lost in Memories-   -Lost in Memories- EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:04 pm

As we walked off my flashback ended. My legs stretched as I rose from the seat. How time does fly and how time working with fate, changes your life. Here I was, a mistress to a man would will be warlord of this area. I was bound to him in some strange way and I was slowly turning from all I had been taught. I have tried in vein to hold onto my beliefs and have clung to them in the worst of times, but as it stood, I would be facing the temples if my theory of him wanting to control the entire area became true. Perhaps I could keep the kill count down, maybe. I did not know how much sway I had on him if any. But perhaps I could keep him from killing so many innocent lives. He did not care for those that he viewed as weak. Then why did he keep me around? I began to walk out of the bathing room, looking as lovely as ever, my feet carrying me to the room that held his plans for his empire.

-1480-
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

-Lost in Memories- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Lost in Memories-   -Lost in Memories- EmptyWed May 12, 2010 12:24 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

-Lost in Memories- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Lost in Memories-   -Lost in Memories- Empty

Back to top Go down

-Lost in Memories-
Page 1 of 1