Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Harsh Training [Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Harsh Training [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Harsh Training [Closed]   Harsh Training [Closed] EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:58 pm

The long, white haired vaspire watched as his new master spoke to him, that this was good; he guessed he meant that it was good that he was accepting the training. He even agreed that to the killing, though he further elaborated and said that death was preferable to defeat. Confusing to the male, but he would accept it as he watched him then raise into the air, his crimson hued eyes widening. He was... floating in the air! It was amazing, but he couldn't think how, besides using self generated wind. Rei would then hear him speaking. It was only more to take in. His head seemed to hang after a moment as his eyes seemed to search the ground. The crimson hues of the newly turned vaspire thought about what was going on... he couldn't understand floating. He would then raise his hand to listen to the other- it was a question. He asked if Rei believed that it was possible. He would think for a moment before he said, "Well... Domen'yun Sensei... I do believe it's possible..." He seemed to trail off- one who was weak in the way of magic wouldn't know many things: before this he had simply been a swordsman that worked for the greater good and not for himself. Now he was a beast of the night when the night rolled around, that sucked on blood and aggressively take from others, forcibly usually. He would narrow his eyes- he was no longer human! He was a 'monster', but he could still use these skills to help people, even if he got no rewards for it. He would look up and say, "It's possible without 'wind', but it will take me some time. I'm not used to magix..." He would close his eyes and gather himself calmly and place his hands together as though he was about to meditate to learn to fly or float: meditation for years and years up to this point. He focused on his center as he thought about floating- in actuality, he couldn't even dream that it was his jumping height, which was pretty high, maybe four feet if he was stretching it and had a lot of adrenalin in him which attacking others. He couldn't do this right away, but he did start to float, just a few inches off the ground from down pointing toes as he left his hands together in the meditative position.

Words: 4o8 / 4o8

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training [Closed]   Harsh Training [Closed] EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:26 pm

Harsh Training [Closed] Domenyunbanner_01

Harsh Training

His words have errors in them as he speaks. I watch on as the boy seems to meditate but slowly comes up only a few inches. By anyone else’s standards but mine, this would be praiseworthy, but fortunately for him, I was a much harder person to please. As he held the meditative stance, hovering inches over the air, my body floats forwards and my fist comes to grip the rear collar of his shirt as I command, “come on.” With that, I would swiftly rush skywards, hopefully with him in tow. I would speak to him, if this was successful and I hadn’t just ripped the boy’s clothing off of him. My words would come out as we ascended, “you’re manner of thinking is incorrect. You do not look at the fish and think their swimming as magic, nor should you look at a demon and call levitating such a thing. Yochi is full of many mediums, air is simply one of them.” The ascension into the sky would stop after I had gotten up to a good height that would please me. Somewhere around the height of an average skyscraper in the present realm would do. The ground would be far beneath us by this point, the village much smaller from this vantage point. At this point, I would release the boy, dropping him and allowing him to free fall to the ground.

235 / 235
Harsh Training [Closed] Domenyunbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training [Closed]   Harsh Training [Closed] EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:48 pm

Harsh Training [Closed] Kaza_01
ooc: Feel free to skip me unless you directly interact with me. I'm only here to boost WC

I make it back to them just in time to see them high in the air and him dropping the boy. Most likely the vaspire needed a lesson in flight. The sink or swim method. Kaelas lay at the foot of a a nearby apple tree next to the road. I make my way over to him and snag my waterskin. I unscrewed the cap and took a deep swallow. The muscles of my throat working much like they had last night. Finishing the drink, I screw the cap on and put it back in the side bag. With an agile grace, I scaled the tree but pulling myself up on the lowest branch. From there I found one that I could easily sit upon. Reaching up to the next branch, I pluck off an apple from the tree. Sitting on the branch, I scoot back against the trunk and take a bit of the apple. My teeth slowly plunging into the sweet skin of the fruit. I smiled as the honeyed juice flowed down my throat. Chewing, I began to watch their little whatever you wanted to call it.
Harsh Training [Closed] Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training [Closed]   Harsh Training [Closed] EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:01 pm

It seemed that this position did not please his master, as he was soon snagged by the back of his shirt (though this would have been a hard task due to the type of shirt), his arms flew up to grip the collar on his shirt to prevent himself from sufficating, and he felt the air rushing around him as the dark green of the grass flew away benith him, his red hued eyes widening as he realized that they were flying into the air. The demon could not just hover, but fly too? Rei was amazed, but as they reached a certain point, he noticed that they stopped and he stopped trying to struggle. He turned to look at his master as he said that it was not magix, but simply a medium that allowed him to float and fly. He mentioned the Oni world and then the vaspire truly knew that he was a demon. As that thought slipps past his mind, he takes a look at the ground: they are far, very high into the sky. He guessed many a kilometer into the air. As he wondered what the man was going to do, he suddenly had a sinking feeling, and a moment later, that feeling was transfered into his entire body: he was dropped from that height. Initally, he thought that he had made Domen' yun angy enough to get the man to try and kill him for such a strange thing as not doing what he wanted, though that sounded silly. He fell at an amazing velocity as he was picking up speed. Though he would soon enough reach terminal velocity, he could feel his body constitutional adjusting its self as the Gs struck him and he grunted before he opened his thought and thought, "Force... that's it, I'm not longer human and can emit such thing! I'll just add force to the bottom of my feet..." The ability would then kick into thought: he would narrowed his eyes and use the air its self as a medium like his master was and suddenly he was floating down harmlessly after a slow down. He was amazed at the fall, but he would call up in a neutral tone, "I think I've got it, Demon'yun Sensei!"

Words: 38o / 788

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training [Closed]   Harsh Training [Closed] EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:29 pm

Harsh Training

As he speaks with confidence I would be directly to his side as if having suddenly appeared there. I would be there with my arms folded and glaring at him, studying him. I would have rushed down at the same time as he, free falling behind him. Half way down, I may have given him some clues to how to straighten things up, but he seemed to come around well enough on his own. This much pleased me that he showed this ability and was able to adjust. That just reinforced how good my teaching methods were. I nod and comment, “good.” I stop and hover in the air as I speak, “get used to it.” I would give him a bit of time to adjust to his new ‘legs.’ As he does this, my right hand untucks from beneath my folded bicep and moves out and to the side. A dim linear crimson beam of energy chaotically emits in a spark from my palm before bursting with small sparklets forming into a sinister gunmetal demonic broad blade that I often wielded for melee. My palm closes to encompass the hilt and I lower the blade to my side as I watch the boy adjust to flight.

207 / 442
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training [Closed]   Harsh Training [Closed] EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:44 pm

As Rei was falling light as a feather and slowly, he saw that his sensei had arrived close to him after looking up and seeing that he was with him. One word emitted from the demon's mouth, affirming that he had done well. He would raise his eyebrow and watch as the man brought his arm out to the side and then a blade coming from crimson beam. His eyes widened as he saw the blade- nothing was said, but he was sure that the blade was around for training. His eyes would go to a narrowed vision and drew out the long sword as he thought, "A demonic blade like that- my own blade won't stand a chance against it in a one on one. If he does strike at me with it, then I'll have to avoid and strike. If that is possible." He would need to acquire a weapon like that to fight him on even a slightly leveled playing field. However, he did hold his blade at the ready with a shown knowledge of how to use a sword. Not only that, he did know one technique, and it was better then just a novice's use, though that all that better. He watched his sensei carefully as he waited for him to do something- he assumed by now action over talking. He didn't seem the type to talk about what they were going to do.

Words: 239 / 1,o27

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training [Closed]   Harsh Training [Closed] EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:55 pm

Harsh Training

My mind praises him as I see him draw his sword without any words having to be spoken. I was the type who didn’t like to talk when it was not needed. From his actions, I gauge that he is ready for the next phase. He stated his previous master taught him the sword; I would see how well his master taught him while working on his flight at the same time. I knew he would be at a disadvantage, but that would work in his favor; change only came when change was needed. I believe that comfort was the friend of the weak, which is a partial reason to why I strived to create a warrior stronger than me in my own way. With a nod, I give a simple warning, “prepare yourself, and don’t die!” This would not be a fair fight for him, but he would have to become a better swordsman to fend me off. A demonic red aura steams from my body as my crimsons orbs glow with energy. My body glides towards him with a speed greater than his own as I pull my sword from my side, up into the air and then in a downward motion, swinging onto him on my arrival. The sword would glow slightly giving off red lines following its motion with the swing and if impact is made with his blade, sparks of energy would be emitted, but I would not be attacking in a matter that would break his weapon, yet.

254 / 696
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training [Closed]   Harsh Training [Closed] EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:05 am

It seemed that Rei intuition was correct when his master uttered a scant few words and then came flying at the vaspire. Crimson orbs followed the glowing, but the man himself was hard to follow, out of the vaspire's speed reading abilities. He would bring his sword up and a clash would ensue: harsh force was applied to his weapon, but not enough to break it, though he was knocked down faster then he thought. That gave him an idea for fighting while he was still falling and he placed his sword back up, though this time he planned on using the Sonic Blade. His sensei was ruthless, but that only bred ideas in Rei's mind. He didn't know it, but this type of training was better for him, having little discipline of his own, this would beat him into shape. What did understand from this is that he would be forced to become better just to fend of the demon- hence the idea that the powerful strike sending him down had given him. He thought to himself, "I just hope this idea works."

Words: 184 / 1,211

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training [Closed]   Harsh Training [Closed] EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:13 am

Harsh Training

The blades clash and the boy is sent back, free falling towards the ground. After the strike and when he is sent flying back, my right palm rises and without performing the incantation, I shoot out three dark orbs of power, one after another, sending basketball sized projectiles of dark energy towards the boy as he falls back. The strength in the orbs is reduced to weak to get them out fast enough for their purpose, but they fly towards the boy with a strong amount of speed in them. I would teach him that swords were not only for fighting, but for defending as well. This would test his reaction on taking out projectiles that are heading towards his personage while wielding. “Strike down what attacks you!” I my voice calls from its elevated position as the dark energy hones in on his position. With my thoughts matching his own, I knew he would have to get a greater sword after this training as his sword would not survive it. After the dark orbs are shot out and the yell is given, my body moves again, shifting through the air swiftly as I move to my next objective point.

200 / 896
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training [Closed]   Harsh Training [Closed] EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:19 am

As Rei was falling, he saw that dark energy was thrown at him. He had little choice but to deflect them quickly- they moved fast and likely at a speed that would be hard to see. Bringing the blade up, he would slash up and deflect the sphere of dark energy, though he was fixing to slash it apart. He would turn and engage the second one by kicking at it with his left foot and moved to slash the last one as a though crossed his mind since he couldn't see his sensei anywhere near him at the time, "Where is he?" His first thoughts, as he stabbed at the last en energy orb, was in terms of a normal human swordsman. He though of the top half of a sphere, but he soon added in the bottom half of the sphere, wondering if the man would attack him from the back and from the bottom.

Words: 184 / 1,211

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training [Closed]   Harsh Training [Closed] EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:41 pm

I watch the two fight in mid air and could not help but shake my head a little amused. It seemed that my demon preferred the painful learning processes. Another bite into the fruit and I glance to Kaelas who had fallen asleep. It was getting late and perhaps I should try to get some sleep. But if I fell asleep, they might not tell me if they moved off. So instead I continued to eat my apple until nothing but the core was available. Then I chucked the core off into the tall grasses. The boy would hopefully fail and then I could rip that possession from him. I smiled at that. Although, most likely Domen would not care for me ripping apart the soul of his new plaything. Perhaps I should give them a bit of alone time. I chuckled at my thoughts. There were some men that preferred young boys. Perhaps Domen was one of those kinds. I could make myself laugh. For once I was glad I was not a vocal person. Otherwise, someone might have guessed my thoughts. Seriously though, perhaps I should give them some alone time. I had my tiger back. I should return to my temple. That was at least one place that I could seek solace away from Him.

Soon I found myself slipping out of a tree. As I turned to watch the two of them, I noticed a messenger running down the road. Out of breath he sees me and stops, falling to his knees. His voice barely above a whisper,"High Priestess" He hands me a scroll. I reach and take it from his hands and unroll it. My hands tremble as I read along finally looking down to the messenger. My voice a bit stern as I could not believe what was written. "Is this true" the messenger looks at me and nods. "Yes, High Priestess." I sink to the ground and shake my head. "I will handle it, thank you." The messenger finally glances over to see the two in the air fight and scramble up to his feet in fright. Without so much as a goodbye he was running back the way he came screaming, "Flying demons, hells minions" The dirt stirring up behind him in a thick cloud. He was running faster now than when he had been trying to find me. Standing up I brush off my dress and nudge Kaelas with my foot. "Get up lazy bones. Its time to go"
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training [Closed]   Harsh Training [Closed] EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:28 pm

Harsh Training

After the change in position from my last attack, I would still be in an elevated position several meters or so above him, only now instead of being in front of him, I would be to his rear with some horizontal distancing there. My sword would be down and to my side in my right hand and my left hand would at chest level as I look down at him. It rises as I call out my command, “demonic energy come before me.” My voice would be audible enough for him to hear my command, but instead of an attack falling down on him, a large bolt of demonic energy much larger than a normal lightning bolt rips up from the ground ascending past his area in its ascension to the skies (Heaven’s rejection). It may have been a bit of a harsh technique to use, but I relied on the fact that he could regenerate if damaged too poorly and Karakura could heal him if he were to be brought to the brink of death. Of course, that would only be if he proved himself worthy enough to safe from dying which would require a lot of effort on his end not to die, even while in the process of doing so. I had not care to notice Kazakura’s arrival, pause and departure; I assumed Kaelas would still be waiting below on standby.

234 / 1130
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training [Closed]   Harsh Training [Closed] EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:51 pm

As the last ball of dark energy was removed from existence, he first checked behind him- a good thing, as that is where Domen'yun is. However, his sword is not in hand. Was he going to use something else, like more energy balls. He didn't want to wait, but then the utterance of words claim the sounds around them. He had no idea what they meant- he'd only heard two spells before, but they had been cast by Kazakura. Light seemed to flash from below him and his mouth spat first, "Shi-" He would slashed down and try to embed his blade in the air as though it was the ground as the lightning struck him in the chest, knocking his words out of him, "Crusader's Bash!" The release of his own energy would reduce some of the damage, but more was done then he would likely have wanted. The vaspire seemed to tumble forward after the energy from both attacks faded into smoke, losing control of the Air Bound ability. Just before striking the ground, though, he would regain it and only lightly have his face hit the dirt. Harsh indeed, the spell was something he had not seen coming. He would try to start pushing himself up right away, but he took note now that his sword lay two meters away with both of the upper parts of his arms and hands attached. His crimson orbs would widen as he vomited out what little breakfast and lunch he had already consumed as a human and panting afterwards. Pain had been numbed and only now upon seeing the damage did it return. His Regenerai had already kicked in, healing a few holes on his chest and repairing damage done to his legs. If it weren't for this ability, he would likely die- have already died if he was still a human. His throat was too dry from the vomit to speak, so he just tried his best to recover until Domen'yun would likely beat him into getting up again. One could only imagin the sickening sound of bones forcibly regrowing and flesh renewing its lease on the body, and any organs threading back together. Perhaps that spell had been too much for Rei, but it was likely Domen'yun did not care at all.

Words: 384 / 1,595

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training [Closed]   Harsh Training [Closed] EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:04 pm

Harsh Training

After the attack hits, I poise myself to move once more. My body rockets downwards in a diagonal manner, heading towards the earth. As the vaspire discovers his arm and vomits out, I would already be almost upon him. The ground where he was would explode with my harsh contact with it with my incoming. Dust would rise up in all directions on my impact and as it fades to the side, if my grab was dead on, I would be holding Rei into the air, standing straight up, with him in my right hand and my sword in the left. During this time, I would inspect the workings of his body, approving of his body’s ability to recuperate. With a dismissive throw, I would send the weaponless swordsman in a toss near his arm and the sword which was in his hand. Granted all this goes as planned, I would look to him with a slight frown on my face, but internally I would be approving of his ability to survive. I did take into account that he was a mere human only this morning. Yet, this was only day one. In my mind, after a month of this, the boy should be grateful of his training. Speaking harshly, I command, “regrow your arm and retake your sword. Tell me, do you regret becoming my student now?”

228 / 1358
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training [Closed]   Harsh Training [Closed] EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:14 pm

Kaelas wakes up with my nudge and stretches. "Come on lazy bones. We have to get to the the ancient temple." I rolled up the scroll and mounted my tiger. I glanced up to see the boy without an arm and I roll my eyes. I had a demon to kill and a temple to rescue. Then a thought dawns on me and I sit atop the tiger and wait for the two of them to finish for a few more minutes before I head off into the forests to get to the ancient temple. The flash of heavens rejection was enough to make myself and Kaelas back away from the area. "Watch it you two" I say to no one in particular, since I know that it would be a major feat to hear me. I knew of heaven's rejection from my own spell. It was the opposite kind of like Domen and myself. Said demon shot to the earth making an impact and a small crater. Shaking my head, I nudge kaelas and we move so that we were going in a wide circle around them.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training [Closed]   Harsh Training [Closed] EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:21 pm

It seemed that personal thoughts were correct- he did not seem to care as he crash landed to the ground and grabbed Rei, pulling him up. It did not seem as thought he was attacking, however, merely looking at Rei's body. How strange the vaspire found this. He would not struggle as he was still in pain, but by now the limbs were growing back, the hands there and still bloody from the regrowth. Fingers were forming when he was tossed, and landed with a crash. He was panting heavily as his crimson hues came up and were very narrowed at Domen'yun. They were eyes with hate, admiration, and rage. The rage soon died out at the man's words, and then his question came as he pulled the sword from the ground, the former limbs falling to the ground with light thuds. He took a moment to answer as thought thinking, "There is... no time... for regret." His eyes showed a 'renewal' of energy, but he felt the strength of the vaspire fading. Not that he expected to be able to use it without a limit to it's power. What he had fought within himself was his major hungers: power, lust, and blood drinking. He had no time to suppress power. He would need it just to survive training its self. All he knew, was that it would allow him to live. He remembered the words of his hunger that he had battled. "You'll need me".

Words: 246 / 1,841

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training [Closed]   Harsh Training [Closed] EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:12 am

Harsh Training

He passes the second part of the test as he reaches to the ground and grabs his blade. His words were good and pleased me as it showed a determination that would normally be crushed by someone ordinary at this stage in punishment. I knew his stamina wouldn’t last forever, but it would last until he gave out. At that point, the training would be over; but until then; it would continue. “Minions...” I call forth as three wraith like golems with bodies consistent of earth and shadows, rise up to stand beside me; all four at the same height as myself, only slightly slouched in their posture (Golem, Attributes: Strong). With a head nod, I send them forwards as they rush towards the battered swordsman, weaving in and out of one another in their short rushing path to Rei. Two swiftly slide out to either side of Rei setting up for their later attacks as the first begins with his attack, coming head one with a rushing and swiping attack aimed to hit the swordsman around his chest area.

As my golems move forth, I stand from my position with my arms folded and my sword vertically stabbed in the ground before me watching my pupil. I look over to see the woman had arrived and was going somewhere with our pet. I think this odd since I had not been informed, nor had I given permission for them to go; still, it would be beyond me to care about them leaving, so I would not pursue the issue for clarification. They would be around when it was needed for them to be around; that was how my will worked fate in my favor.

285 / 1643
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training [Closed]   Harsh Training [Closed] EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:56 pm

The answer seemed to satisfy the demon, and he was glade for that- he had almost exspected to be yelled at. The vaspire would hold the blade up and at the ready as he watched the man spit forth one word: minions. The crimson orbs would narrow as he pulled the blade back and up, ready to defend himself as he wondered what this would be. He could only stare as golems (from the legends of his village would call them) formed from the ground and shadows, at least shadows was his guess. The blade was hungry to bite into the flesh of the golems as he narrowed the crimson eyes. He didn't have the time to waste with these golems, though he soon saw as the golems rushed at him, that his master was not attacking. He had no time to think as they came towards him, and the Crusader's Bash would take too long to set up now, so he rushed at them as he pulled his arm back and focused on the first opponent. The arm seemed to swing back, so he reactd with the one technique that his former teacher had taught him- it might have known the blade's origioal length, but now he added an extra foot to it as he lashed the blade in a stab at it's head with the Sonic Slash, teeth clenched. This training sesson was pushing him- he ached all over, he ad pains, but he was pushing his body to its limits. It could heal, as long as he held the Vaspire form.

Words: 264 / 2,1o5
Stamina: 3o/1oo

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training [Closed]   Harsh Training [Closed] EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 8:39 pm

He created his golems again and shook my head. He seemed to enjoy having minions. And he was slowly collecting mortal ones. He was that charismatic to be sure. At least in a overbearing 'you must do my will or die' kind of way. I sigh as our wide circle is brought to near my demon. Kaelas sits and I watch the vaspire fight the golems. My eyes glance up to Domen and I say simply. "There is a temple deep in the forest that is having problems with a demon. Its strength is enough to surpass even you. I may not return, but I am leaving to help." Before he can glance back at me, my eyes go down to Kaelas' head as I brush off some dirt from there.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training [Closed]   Harsh Training [Closed] EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 8:44 pm

Harsh Training

As the golems move they would demonstrate a speed and strength on par with the master who summoned them. During this time, I make no move towards the battlefield as I maintain my distance, standing in the soft grasses of the meadows outside the city. The light of the moon illuminates the warrior’s dance before me. The first golem is rushed as he rushes with the other two moving to the side. The vaspire’s blade comes in, ignored by the golem as the blade approaches its ‘head’ and stabs into it. The golem’s approach does not slow as the blade sinks in its earthy and shadowy head. The golems hand comes out for Rei’s chest and clenches as his chest and clothing as it spins and thrust him out and towards the right, releasing him in a throw with the sword either staying lodged in or being ripped out. To the right, one of the other two golems would be ready to offer a stiff clothesline to the possibly-flying Rei. They would show that, as lifeless creatures, they were impermeable to pain and critical instant deaths, but already the one he struck was damaged half way down his “lifespan” already.

As the priestess passes me, she speaks nonsense about a demon somewhere with a temple of his own that was said to have great strength. I did not find the humor in the comment that the demon might have a strength greater than mine, for nothing could surpass me, but still, it was worth interest. I turn to look to her for a moment and then nod. I ask her, “if this demon has power greater than mine, then what do you think you can do against it?”

288 / 1931
Golem 1: 40% | Golem 2: 100% | Golem 3: 100%
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training [Closed]   Harsh Training [Closed] EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:08 pm

Now came the hardest part of this, the truth of matter. "I have no idea how I can stand up to something that has more strength than you. Since I am far weaker than you. Perhaps I could ask your help in the matter." There it was said. I almost choked on the thought of asking his help. But here I was asking anyways. The words had a strange taste on my tongue. But I continued as I looked up at him. I could not lie, it was not in me. "I think that its strength may be a bit exaggerated, but I cannot be sure. Also, this may be a good training for your new pupil." I continued to watch the golems fight the boy. The boy would soon loose and I shook my head. "I have not asked much of you, only done as you have willed." I was glad that the boy was not close enough to hear this conversation. it was hard to admit that I needed help and that the demon was stronger than myself.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training [Closed]   Harsh Training [Closed] EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:18 pm

The blade sunk into the 'head' of the summoned being, but it seemed to take no damage, and continued on its path and sent the Vaspire flying after grabbing onto his chest, which rocked Rei. He growled and pulled on the glade, releasing it from the golem's head as he was flung from its grasp towards the right. He would release a low growl and with his sword, using it as he thought to himself, "Seiryoku!" His strength with the long sword would be on par with the golem- and he had learned that trying to give a normal human death blow was useless- as it seemed, they felt no pain. Instead, he would slam the blade against the arm trying to strike him. It would hopefully knock back the golem's own attack to its self as he would likely be thrown back, since he was in the air as he thought, "Damn, these things are tougher then I thought." Then he felt something. He felt himself weakening. Not like a prolonged fight weakening, but a great weakling. He fell to the ground with a grunt as he rose- and saw midnight black hair. His eyes widened as he thought, "Damn, I'm human again!" He didn't know if the man would attack him, but he had unwilling relinquished the form of a vaspire. His eyes now gray and hair black, he wondered if his master would continue with the attack as he held the blade up and at the ready.

Words: 25o / 2,355
Stamina: o/1oo

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training [Closed]   Harsh Training [Closed] EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:34 pm

Harsh Training

The golem is pushed back at he trades attacks with Rei. The other two golems regroup by this time, rushing Rei and leaping towards him in a large dog pile type manner with the objective of slamming onto him and holding him down while the third golem recovered and set up his attack. During this process I continue to speak to the priestess. She admits to being weaker, which was good, but she goes too far. I give the warning, “watch your words, woman. You speak out of place. Do not advise my actions.” I turn away from her, now in a sour mood for what I saw as her trying to tell me what to do. Of course I didn’t care about a mortal’s request; my only purpose was to myself and to enact my will. My disgruntled gaze comes across the golems and the boy. “Pick that up and bring it here!” I command, meaning the boy, if he didn’t move fast enough, “We’re moving.” I would go see this thing that the priestess was speaking of. I look back to the priestess to see if she would dare look at me a certain way or speak out of tone; it had been a while since I was harsh with her. I wondered perhaps had she grown comfortable with me. I felt I was being kind by accepting her request, at least to fulfill my own curiosity about it.

241 / 2172
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training [Closed]   Harsh Training [Closed] EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:44 pm

As the now human came to a sliding halt, he would look up as he saw shadows and attempt to roll away from the golems, managing it by just centimeters. He would breath out as he thought, "They were trying to kill me!" He would get up slowly with that new weakness feeling and saw that his master was speaking with the woman before he noticed the man look in his direction and he seemed to speak with anger about something- he couldn't hear very well at first, but he could only guess his master wanted him. He moved with as much speed as he could, the long sword remaining in his hand. He had no idea if the training was over or not. He would keep his guard up as he came to a halt, panting. He couldn't remember the last time he was so tired. This training really did take a lot out of him, to his own dislike.

Words: 161 / 2,516
Stamina: o5/1oo

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training [Closed]   Harsh Training [Closed] EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:03 pm

So Hakim could advise him, but I could not even offer up a single suggestion to make it seem like he was in control of the whole situation? Wonderful. I was only trying to be helpful, as I always was. Of course he took it the wrong way. I huff, as my eyes continued to watch the golems. My right hand formed a fist in the folds of my dress as seethed in anger. He was so damn temperamental, that it made me want to just turn and walk away. But something kept me here. Though what I did not know. He had made me curse for a second time. This was not like me. My silver orbs glance down at my hand as I reply "As you wish" I swallowed my anger and nudge Kaelas into turning in the direction of the forests. Perhaps this was more than just training his new pupil. Was he training me again. It was time to give Kaelas a good run anyways. Perhaps I would just leave him alone for now.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training [Closed]   Harsh Training [Closed] EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:49 pm

Harsh Training

My gaze shifts from the priestess to the boy. Much to my approval, the boy gets up and heads this way on his own. I give him an approving nod and then look back to the priestess since she would be leading the way. As he makes his way towards us, the golems pat the boy on the back and run along side him as they make their way half way the distance with him before sinking into the ground and vanishing. Speaking to Kazakura, I comment, “lead me to this place, priestess. The boy will need to rest, but I do not wish for him to touch you. He will ride Kaelas and I shall carry you.” Turning I would wait for the boy’s approach before I informed him of his accommodations and advise, “you should seek rest during travel time. You did well for now.”

147 / 2319
Ooc: New thread for this?
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training [Closed]   Harsh Training [Closed] EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:46 am

The vaspire would arrive and smile from what the golems had did, patting his back, though their strength had only pushed him ahead. As he arrived, he was told that he had done well, which brought a smile to his face as he replied after his master was done speaking, "Thank you, Domen'yun sensei." He didn't know how long his legs would actually last in this situation, after flying around and fighting wit the intensity that he just finished. Though in the air, he could feel the seriousness of the situation. He would walk over towards the tiger, but made sure not to touch Kazakura- he wasn't sure what would happen to him if he touched a Priestness, being possessed. He didn't even known that Domen'yun didn't want him to touch her, but he would still smile lightly. He knew that he still had a lot of progress to make, and he would just wait until Kazakura got off the beast, if she would. He needed the help, and he didn't need jelly legs trying to keep up with his demonic master.

Words: 161 / 2,516
Ooc: up to you, Jenn ;D
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training [Closed]   Harsh Training [Closed] EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 3:44 pm

I turned and looked at the demon from the back of my tiger. Blinking at his commands all of a sudden. That was rather strange of him, but I turned back and flipped my leg over to the other one and slipped to the ground. The tiger was the size of a large draft horse. And there was no saddle, just a simple harness to hold on to while seated. I patted his head and turned towards walk to my demon. It was strange that he wanted to carry me, even stranger that he did not want the vaspire to touch me. Was that because he was making the statement that I was his only, or that he just did not want the boy to drain my blood. Most likely the latter, the former would be a show of feelings. At least the latter would be a way to weaken me, and he did not need me weaker than I was already.

ooc: on it look for it after this.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training [Closed]   Harsh Training [Closed] EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:07 pm

WC goes to DOMEN
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training [Closed]   Harsh Training [Closed] EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:46 am

Updated Rei
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training [Closed]   Harsh Training [Closed] EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:29 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training [Closed]   Harsh Training [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Harsh Training [Closed]
Page 1 of 1