Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Training (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male
Number of posts : 401
Rep! : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-21

Training (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Training (Closed)   Training (Closed) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:38 am

A light wind swept across the dark night as Raziel and I stood facing each other in an abandoned lot of the lower Commons. It was about two or three in the morning and for the most part quite and dissertated. I’d come to finally accept what I was, and what I must do now. I’d come to see that the world I lived in was gone and I was in a completely new world. Raziel had convinced me that this new darker world was a dangerous one and I would have to learn to defend myself in it of die. One of the things he suggested I learned first was the ability to command shadows. Because of what I was, the light was not my allies and the ability to call forth the darkness on command could be a great help. Raziel had gone into a lengthy explanation of how exactly spells worked, and while normally humans could not use this power, the power that he had shared with me in the change would allow me to use lower levels of magical abilities. So basically he said I needed to focus on what I wanted to do and then call it into physical form using a chant. Well it was more complicated than that, but I wasn’t sure on the specifics of spell using. Hell I’d never used spells before, and he just wanted me to start now out of the blue? But no I had to try; I wasn’t going to avoid this anymore. I took a breath and held out a hand closing my eye tightly.
“Shadow!” I commanded powerfully and then heard a chuckled from raziel. I opened one eye to see nothing had changed.
“You call that a chant?” he asked in a comical tone. I glared a bit embarrassed and confused.
“Well I’m not a magician Raz, I don’t know how you expect me to do this, it’s impossible.” I argued and Raziels eyes softened a bit.
“About as Impossible as a human turning into a demon that craves blood in the dark?” he asked taking a step towards me. “You know that feeling, the one you’ve been fighting at night? The darkness that haunts your dreams? That’s a power I shared with you for you, and it can be harnessed for greater things besides killing. Now stop whining and take control of what you are Brice!” He commanded and I nodded. I closed my eyes and imagined the darkness that chanced me, I wouldn’t run from it anymore, I use it, call it forth into this world do as I said.
“Shadows come forth!” I commanded loudly. And this time I heard a small clap, the area around me was a shade darker than the rest of the lot.
“It might not look like much now, but in daylight it’s a life saver.” Raziel explained.

Shadow Package Unlocked
Words 482

Updated
Back to top Go down

Training (Closed)
Page 1 of 1