Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

“Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

“Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest) Empty
PostSubject: “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest)   “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest) EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 4:00 pm

“Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest) Kaza_01
ooc: I sped up the timeline a bit.

The flight to the temple was for the most part uneventful and unless spoken to, I would remain quiet in the arms of my demon. I had already angered him enough for one day. So it would be time for reflection.

We arrived at the Ancient Temple to find it for the most part deserted. It was already showing signs of being left in a hurry. There were stone statues around, idols broken apart that laid on their sides useless. The gardens had not been cared for in at least a few weeks. There was no sign of life at all around the outside. It had not taken too long to reach this place by flying. I sighed as I looked about what was once a beautiful temple, almost as old as my own. I glanced down to the boy and my tiger as Kaeals landed near the steps of the temple. Domen’yun would most likely set me down in order to continue on my own two feet. Looking to him, I softly thanked him. This was where there was suppose to be a strong, evil demon that had killed most of those that had resided here. I could see a few mangled body parts as I reached the temple step, a foot here, an arm there, and even a head on a spike. This was a gory mess. What kind of demon could have done this kind of thing? I looked at Kaelas and told him to guard out here. My eyes glanced around to the others to see how they would react to such a mess. There were dried blood stains in the form of small hands along one wall. I put my own hand up to them to see if they were as small as mine. In fact they seem to match my perfectly, even at the right height. Was someone running away and then killed? Someone like me? Small bloodied sandal prints lead into the open front door and disappeared into the darkness. Upon closer inspection, by placing my own sandal over them, were the same size as mine. This was strange indeed. The stench of rotten flesh slipped out of the darkness and assaulted my nose. I gagged and placed a hand over my mouth. Now I knew where the rest of the mangled body parts were. It was enough to make anyone sick. I looked away and took a step backwards almost tumbling down the stairs. Inside the darkness of the temple, a soft insane giggle could be heard, girlish and young. This was followed by footsteps retreating down the hallways. If someone looked inside, a mass of bodies and partially eaten parts were lying around. This was just turning so sickening.
“Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest) Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest)   “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest) EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 4:50 pm

“Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest) Domenyunbanner_01

“Oba-durai-bu!”

My gaze comes across the broken temple grounds below as I lower to it. My feet come to the ground and I allow the priestess to walk on her own after the flight. I accept her thanks and look up to survey the surroundings. The temple seemed nice, save for the wear; it might have been a worthy place for people to come and worship. Whatever demon had come here did a fine job of decorating in his wake. All of the things he did, I supposed was to place fear into those who entered into this realm. What I saw was a desperate effort to keep others away from him in order to hide his own weakness. A frown forms over my lips as my arms cross at my chest. As greater inspection is surveyed, it seems images of chaos lead into the unknown with a creepy giggle coming in from a female voice from within the temple. “Hmm…” I murmur lightly, thinking about this. I could go in there and drag out whatever did this, or there was the alternative. “Boy,” I command turning around to the boy who had hopefully made the trip safely on Kaelas’s back, “ready yourself. You will learn to fight in both forms.” I turn back towards the temple and raise my hand. “Darkness, descend down,” I command as the skies above go dark and the temple is assaulted by several bolts of dark lightning from the clouds before a single enormous bolt of energy strikes down in the center. I refold my arms thinking that enough to call out the creature within. “Let us see what did this,” I speak resolutely; granted I didn’t kill it.

284 / 284
“Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest) Domenyunbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest)   “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest) EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:49 pm

The flight allowed most of the human strength and stamina to return to me during the flight to wherever we were going. Though my body ached all over, I couldn't show weakness in front of my master (I was sure he would strike me down at any show of weakness) and possibly the woman that he took for... well, I was guessing slave or servant, though both would seem the same thing. I would look around as I wondered where exactly we were going- at first my mind had thought we were going to the man's castle. I had not been informed, but when we were nearing our intended target, my mind struck down the thought of the man's residence as quickly as a lightning flash. This place looked more deserted them anything, even as the three of us (four of us if you counted the tiger) got closer. When landing, my nose picked up the smell of blood, and I was focus to control my own thirst for the sticky, crimson liquid. The fight had weakened my body greatly, and blood drinking might help the repaired body to renew its self, but the only two with blood here were my master and his woman.

I took little time to get off their shared kitty- a big kitty at that- as I would test my legs. They were fine, so I would wander with them, though behind as a sort of vanguard, though I had no idea if the skills my body in human form possessed would really be of any use to this group. My gray eyes would wander as I saw the broken body parts, lying around as though tossed aside carelessly. As though a child had went through dolls and torn out their limbs and tossed them aside because they were not satisfactory. My vision only brought more horror as blood painted walls shows had prints, and following the Priestess' gaze, on the floor as well. But most disturbing, at least to Rei, was that they seemed to mix and show that they were all too similar to Kazakura's prints. He would draw his blade as his master placed a hand up- he had thought that he had seen whatever was out there. He was soon told that he was going to learn to fight 'in both forms', which meant he really was going to fight this thing. He had least still had the Sonic Slash to assist him, and he watched as the skies turned black and wondered what was going on as lighting blasted into the temple. My right eye quickly closed so that I could focus on whatever was there as he said, "Yes, master." The sword held at the ready, my mind would race as I thought that I was ready for whatever might be coming our way.

Words: 475
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest)   “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest) EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:04 pm

The darkness comes up and the lightening destroys the upper parts of the temple. I could see the beginning of the spell and I took off back down the steps and out of the way. The lightening came crashing down as I make it to the path. I glance over at Domen and raise an eyebrow. Perhaps a little warning was in order for next time.

The stones began to rumble and fall in on itself as it crashed down. A dust cloud pushed out from downfall of the temple and my eyes rolled skyward. Next time I would try to get him to leave most of the temple standing. When the dust cleared a portion of the temple still remained but a hole leading to a lower layer had been ripped open and left so that the darkness was seeping out of it. Like the gaping maw of a dragon ready to snack on those stupid enough to enter it. Another crazed giggle comes up from the hole with a "Come and get me Domen'yun. You are weak compared to me" The voice sounded oddly like my own. If was that crazy anyways. The voice crooned in a sing-song voice. "Weaklings" The darkness gathered over the area as lightening bolts rained down from the clouds above until a larger one fell right towards Domen. More laughter followed fading as if the person was retreating.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest)   “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest) EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:55 pm

“Oba-durai-bu!”

I show no signs of amusement as the thing calls out to me by name. It seems like I’ve been in the process of being repeatedly tested as of late. Still, I would face every challenge set before me as I deemed fit. My arms uncross for the moment only to point towards the dark entrance as I call forth my minions. There was a difference in being brave and being stupid. I would send them in as my scouts to possibly destroy whatever was inside. If they were able to, then this would not be worth my time; if they were unable to, then I would know the strength of my enemy. Rushing from the ground, their bodies consist of clay and shadows as the shadowy wraths move fearlessly into the dark entrance and disappear into it. I would wait for some type of feedback. The orders for the golems were to attack on sight of the target and they would do so with extreme prejudice in an attempt to kill whatever was in there and to drag it out before me. After sending them in, it gets quiet for a moment and I wonder what they were doing.

200 / 484
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest)   “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:42 am

I watched as my masters attack strikes and duck away with the Priestess, though not as far as she had gone- he didn't want to be struck by ruble in human form. After a groan and looking up, it seemed that the place was almost completely destroyed, a desolate land around our little 'family'. My gray eye would fall upon an area that looked like the maw of the draongic hordes of lore- my village had been one that believed that dragons existed to destroy all human beings and that spirit were the same. Of course, none of that applied to me any more. I was no longer human. But a cackling voice shot through the hole and its sound waves invaded my ears, taunting and jesting towards my master and saying that he was weaker. I couldn't say he was weak at all- a lightning strike to destroy a building seemed very powerful in my farm boy eyes. I would look to my master as he formed the same minions that had been used in our training. My eyes watched them as they headed for the twisted entrance and my one eye narrowed as I watched for the results. It seemed that they were brutal when fighting me, so I wondered if they would be just as brutal towards this strange person...

Words: 223 / 698
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest)   “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:33 pm

As I stood there, three minions, made of the same material as Domens rumbled out of the ground around me. I did not have much time before I was grabbed and sucked into a different hole of their making. Disappearing into darkness, I let out a shriek that was soon cut off by more cackling.

The demon made short work of Domen's stone golems by blessing them and easily shooting them, but nothing was heard or seen on the surface. Just the dust from the golems being spit out of the hole. That was when the cackling started. "Well little Rei, did you find a master? Your parents would be proud if they were alive. A demon, good choice for the evilness tainting your soul" There was that sing-song voice again. "Soon Domen'Yun. Your priestess will be mine." Another cackle that faded off into the distance. Rocks and foilage flew out in all directions as the hole widen to reveal an altar of sorts rising from the ground. The rocks were bloodstained from many live sacrifices. Kazakura was laying upon those stones, slices in her arms welling with blood and trickling down on the stones. They stopped rising about three stories high. A woman that looked like a twin of Kazakura floated up with it. The three golems rushing down towards Domen and Rei. The only difference between the two women was that the floating one had dark circles under her eyes and hollow sunken cheeks. She wore a torn and bloodstained robe much like the pristine one that Kazakura wore. "Its a pleasure to see you, Domen. Soon I will not only have her power but yours."

The skies above them began to darken as she began to gather power to her, her hand pointing up. "You cannot defeat me" (Dark Skies) Lightening began to rain down around the area where Rei and Domen stood. A large bolt came crashing down right at Domen. Unknown to those around, kaza still had her own spells and even as her life blood slowly trickled out her, she cast her spell at the same time her mirror did.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest)   “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:30 pm

“Oba-durai-bu!”

My gaze snaps as I hear the shrill shriek of the priestess as she is spirited away. An annoyed sigh escapes my lips as I shake my head solemnly. I look back to the dark entrance that my golems had run into and I did not feel them out there. I wondered if they had been defeated somehow. I called them back, but they did not come. The dust was not an assuring sight. The ground starts to shake and my attention is brought to something rising out of the temple grounds. “Be cautious,” I warn Rei as this new development takes place. I am surprised to see my woman on an alter and a doppelganger of her mocking me. I take a step forwards and glare in her direction as she speaks candidly towards me. I would have to kill her for that and for taking my woman without my permission. I notice the skies darken and realize with her words that she was attempting to user my technique against me. “Move,” I advise Rei as I comment, “dark shield cover my form.” A translucent shield of dark energy would form above me, enough to buffer me, and Rei if he were near me, from the bulk of the blast, but I would be forced to guard from it as well. As the bolt comes down on me, my body explodes into a weaving mass of shadows that quickly forms behind the copied version of Kazakura (demonic parry). My swords in hand, I thrust forwards for the demon’s back in order to run her through.

266 / 750
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest)   “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:48 pm

My darker gray eye caught the dust as it flew from the maw of the doorway of sorts, but that was secondary as my ears had picked the scream and it's cut off from the Priestess. My eye widened and then there was speaking towards me- I was called little, which sparked my anger. However, the most damning words had been spoken for me- of my village, the destroyed home that I had grown up in. And a jest about my parents... one so disgusting and revolting to my mind. No one was allowed to say such things- no one knew my parents but me! No one knew anything about the village life and anyone that was within it. My body began to shake with various suppressed emotions running through me, their course just as my own blood. Rage gave me less control, and I was unwilling to let that happen as the right eye opened, though it would be clear that I was straining my control to keep my emotions in check. The blade in my hand was held so tightly that my fist turned white as I spat in a venomous tone, "No one... can speak of them... that never knew them, vile spirit." It seemed that golems were coming to attack us, along with lightning, which I was advised against and moved away. I spoke to my master, eyes narrowed at the creations as I spoke in a calmer tone, though strained, "I will take on the golems as a part of my training, master. But I'll have to use vaspire form." As my hair shifted color, and eyes turned crimson, the smell of blood nearly drove my control over the edge, but I turned that craving into rage, directing that rage towards the golems. They could rip my limbs apart, but they could never destroy my body as long as I had the stamina. I could 'fly' somewhat, and I would not let them attack my master. Jumping at them wit a raging look in my eyes, my blade would grow its extra length from the Sonic Slash as I would slash out to bite into the closer one's composition to hopefully destroy it with one hit, though if two were needed, then I would withdraw the blade and spin to attack the second time, hoping that it would hit and that the other two were momentarily caught off guard. Whether my mater accepted it, unless he pulled me back, it was useless to stop me. I was redirecting my anger towards the golems so that I did not try and attack that woman spirit. I didn't know if I could because of the looks.

Theme: Let Go
Words: 449 / 1,147
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest)   “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:05 pm

Kaza: The spell that I had cast would coat Domen in that familiar gray mist as he rushed into battle with his blade. "by my life, my strength is yours" I grew weak as he would grow stronger as my strength buffered him. If he did hit her it would be painful for her to say the least. My arms slowly dripped my blood. Why was it always me? Next time Domen needed to be the one on the altar. I blinked and laid back staring at the sky as the weakness overcame me. (Hp: 75%)

Sudo-Kaza: The demonic parry had just about worked, but in a blink of an eye (Time halt) the demoness had moved to a different location laughing at them all. His swords came into the air where she had been. Words filled the air, "that wont work my dear. I can control both heaven and hell thanks to you." With those words as her chant, three spiritual swords appeared in the air and flew towards Domen. (Spirit half moon strike). At the same time she called forth demonic hands that snaked up to catch Domen in their grasp seeking to bind him.

Golems: All three golems attacked in a similar fashion to when Domen had used them. They came in at three angles throwing punches at the vaspire. They would fight him until there were none of them left standing. 1 from the front number 2 from the right, and number 3 from the left. almost like trying to hit him all at the same time in a dogpile.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest)   “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:28 pm

“Oba-durai-bu!”

The thrust misses and I feel nothing on the tip of my blade. As the blades and limbs come to me, my body swiftly elevates into the air, allowing the attacks to miss me as I move up and over on my way towards the faux priestess. I figured direct attacks would not work against her and I had yet to understand how she had managed to move away from me so quickly. There was no choice but to figure out her tricks while in battle. I decide that I would fight in a frontal assault for the time being until I was able to figure her out. She mentions having the powers of heaven and hell, so that confirmed that she had both mine and Kazakura’s abilities. That knowledge would assist me in this battle. Taking her head on, I would rush, pulling my blade down and diagonally across what should be her chest. This would be a test of the reaction to see if maybe the same thing would happen; my critical scrutiny would be upon my target as I perform this simple attack. Still I knew I couldn’t tarry as the priestess did not seem to be in the best of conditions.

205 / 955
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest)   “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:08 pm

My strikes would miss, but the way the golems attacked was a copy of what had happened hours before. Was this really supposed to work? I would release my hold in the air and allow them to miss my body by inches, even my hair escaped, though the tie was now destroyed. Landing on the ground, I would rebound back into the air with my mouth opening. The rage had found an oral escape as I almost yelled, "Oooraah!" The blade within my palms lashed out with a (normal attack at the back of one) before I thought of another spirit attack that old man yama had tried to inform us about. I used the same slashed golem to rebound back to the earth, pulled my blade back and turned as I neared the ground, using that moment and slashed into the ground. The blade bit into the earthy mess and then slid out as I used energy directed through the blade to slash up as I announced the attack to myself, "Horizon's Rayne!" With this new technique, (Horizon's Rayne), I was now attacking the back of the one I slashed and possibly of the others if they turned to "look" at me. There was no time with this to notice my master's battle, but I was sure that she could hold out while my master attacked... I just hoped my battle didn't drag on too much, or I myself would be limited to just normal attacks and Sonic Slash.

Words: 25o / 1,397
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest)   “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:22 pm

Kaza: As I maintained the spell on Domen I could feel the pressure and strain forcing more of my life blood to coat the stones. It was flowing faster than if I had just laid there. I struggled against the metal bindings. When I glanced to see what was going on. "Domen. She can control time" I shouted hoarsely. If she had both of our power like she had said earlier than she would have my ability to alter time. And if he was like most fighters, he would have a defense against that. (Hp: 60%)

Sudo-Kaza: She saw the attack coming (Foresight) and was able to dodge in mid air below him. So from below him with burning words of "Fiery swords appear and attack" she manifested three flaming swords made of fire that and with a wave of her hands fling them at him. They speed towards him, spinning as they tried to strike him. After the attack had hit or missed would be when the real Kaza's words would be heard. But would not distract him for this fight. The Sudo-Kaza cackled with glee. "Pathetic Domen. Your woman is dying and you will soon follow her" (blades of Fyre)

Golems: The first golem was turned to dust as the other two were damaged a bit as they looked at the youth. They continued their attack unfeeling of any pain or really any brains. these were not the smartest golems in the world.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest)   “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:46 pm

Panting breaths left my lips as I would watch the golems, not noticing the fight with my master and the qusai woman that the man who was teaching me was fighting. Nor could I hear that woman, despite her yelling. I had to worry about the golems that attacked me and felt no pain, and I had little to no choice but to use what I did not want to- the Crusader's Bash. I didn't have a way to fight the two of them together anyway. I would wait until the last second before sinking my blade into the ground and saying with rage in my tone, "Crusader's Bash!" The attack would start as most (Crusader's Bashs') do, and end that way with my voice use of it, with an upheaval of energy in an explosion that would hopefully rid me of the golems. If it didn't, then I would be forced to use another Horizon's Rayne, which was something that I would rather have avoided. If it had worked, then I would release my form back to human and use my sword to keep my upright by sticking it into the ground to watch the battle above. Why was I always forced to fight these battles? Where I had to use all my stamina to just defend myself? The answer was obvious, however, as the voice rang in my head again, "You'll need me." And that inner part of me was right... all too right. I did not want to admit that, but I had no other choice but to accept such a statement in these times.

Words: 268 / 1,665
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest)   “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:53 pm

“Oba-durai-bu!”

My attack misses yet again, which was fine, but with it seemed as if the demon had anticipated my move before I did it. Around this time, Kaelas should have gotten into a position to attack the demon from the rear. I knew the tiger wouldn’t simply stand idle in his previously commanded guard position while his master was in trouble. At that time, I might make my attack against this demonic doppelganger, but once again, I found myself on a defense. The blades rush towards me spinning. With a low grunt, my blade swings in one hand either way swiftly, deflecting the fire weapon attacks to the side utilizing my projectile weapon blocking ability. Kazakura’s words come to me and I understand that she is able to control the realm of time; that would be annoying in a manner. I would make sure to take that ability from her by willing against it. With this knowledge, my body begins to adjust to her tyme magics making me impervious to it (Time Wise). After blocking the attack, my free hand would rise up and calling upon the kai kuro, I release an orb of energy towards her to pull a response from her and give Kaelas an opening speaking, “Kaelas, now!”

211 / 1166
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest)   “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:29 pm

ooc: Thanks for reminding me. I hate you.

Kaelas: Had indeed moved to behind the woman and at the command from his master, he launched his own attack. An icy blast came at her at the same time that the dark ball did.

Kaza: The blood was starting to flow more as I strained and stretched trying to free myself. At the same time the two of them shot their own attacks I added my own to it still trying to help from my own position. One of my arms break free as I ended the spell on Domen. My strength flowing back to me in a rush. "Efreet lend me your flames" With my free hand I send a wave of fire at her. It was aimed above their position to keep her from flying up out of their attacks. (Fyrestryke) It would fly over the others if they did not move. This way it would have no chance of harming them. If nothing else I was a fighter to my last breath. This was reminding me of my first meeting with Domen. A second spell would follow under them to block her from retreating under. The same words and the same attack within second of the first. I fell back onto the stone alter and began to work with the other restraints. (Hp: 45%)

Sudo-Kaza: Grinning she was about to shoot straight up into the sky until her eyes caught the priestess sending a wave of fire towards her. She found herself on the defensive from three angles which left her the bottom angle to fall down below them, but not before she took the darkball from Domen. The second wave of fire had her stunned that the priestess would do that. It caught her full on and she fell from the sky dropping like a ragdoll. She caught herself mere feet from the ground and howled in rage. "I will have your heads for this." She pointed upwards and a large bolt of lightening appeared from the ground traveling up towards the sky its target was Domen and the cat. (heaven's rejection)

Golems: The second Golem fell to dust as the third one rushed at him with another attack. Just as the golem was about ten feet from him, a large lightening bolt came up from the ground and sliced through him turning him to dust. The bolt had almost hit Rei himself. He had only been hit by the outside of the bolt so Rei might be singed a bit but was safe from the big part of the blast.

Last edited by Kazakura on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest)   “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:52 pm

It was over with the golems- each was destroyed in a different way. The first destroyed was the one that ran into my Crusader's Bash attack, fading away. I was waiting for the other one before lightning came at me, to which my eyes widened as the spell came flying at me. My arms would come up, though not truly in time as I was thrown back, a yelp of pain slipping from my throat. A grunt coming from me as I fell to the ground and bounced once before stay on the ground. I might be smoking slightly, but I needed to use that time to recover. The pain running through my body was unlike anything. It was that black lightning again, the one that Domen'yun had used. However, last time I had been able to reduce the damage. This time the raw power struck my human body. It had burned away most of the cloths on my body as well, leaving just my pants, though the bottom had been burned away.

Words: 173 / 1,838
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest)   “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:17 pm

“Oba-durai-bu!”

I see the challenge as she makes an upward motion with a familiar technique, and in return so do I. With a growling proclamation of might, I meet the challenge of her heaven’s rejection with my dark skies, concentrating its effects on the magical clashing and overpowering her lesser attack. The larger of the magic attacks pummels the smaller and weaker one and I continue it to over power the rejection and strike her down. I knew that my attack would be buffered a bit by the clashing and not strike her at full power, so as soon as my spell over powers hers, hopefully sending her back to the ground, I would order, “minions!” to reform the dark golems of clay and shadows. The three of them would leap up swiftly, attempting to latch onto, pull down, and bind the faux priestess. “Kaelas!” I would order, for the animal to rush down and help in the binding before also commanding, “boy!” for him to pick himself up and use his sword to cast the finishing blow. It was important for them to grow as well and I viewed this as an opportunity of growth for the both of them to assist in.

203 / 1369
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest)   “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:34 pm

Kaelas: He attacked again as his master commanded. He would help with the golems as they pulled the fake Kaza to the ground and bound her.

Kaza: I finally got loose from my bonds on the other hand and pressed on my arms were the blood was running down. this would stop the flow as I stumbled off the alter. I sat on the ground and watched trying to see what kaelas and the golems were doing but to me it looked like a massive dog pile. I did not have enough energy to move very fast. (Hp: 30%)

Sudo-Kaza: Her spell had been overpowered. He seemed to be more powerful than before. How was that possible? She was brought down by these stupid, morons and would not go without taking someone with her. With one final spell, she would take that damned priestess with her. Another bolt of lightening, this time from the sky to the ground (heaven's judgment) Rained down on the altar shattering it to stone. The golems had her now along with the tiger and still she cackled insanely. "Your priestess is dead"

Kaza: I looked up in time to see a large bolt of holy light descend onto the alter and hit me in the process. It threw my body into the air and hurtling down towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest)   “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:02 pm

My body would suddenly move as I heard my master. He wanted me to do something, and I obeyed. My body rose and changed back to the spirit form to heal my wounds as I stumbled in a run towards the fallen sword, though quickly retrieving it, and my wounds healed enough, I would release my vaspire form again and saw my target. It was the qusai Kazakura, the Priestess fake. I charged with renewed energy and jumped up into the air, anger boiling within. Was I mad because it was Kazakura that had gotten hurt, or was it the speaking of my village? In my heart, I knew it was a mixture of both. I would raise off the ground with the blade risen in my right hand, the tip aimed to piece her throat. Even as she spoke, I showed no quarter to her speech, though as soon as it ended the blade would bite into the skin of her neck and run through to the ground. But after the blade sunk in, what the woman said rang within my ears once again. My eyes widen as I turn to where Kazakura had been- where she was likely to be after sliding. Where was she? Had Domen'yun saved her, or had she perished. Either way the vaspire's mind raced to understand- why was he so caring- why did she seem to mean so much- could Domen'yun save her? Rei struggled to comprehend his feelings and thought in those tense moments.

Theme: Organization XIII
Words: 252 / 2,o9o
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest)   “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 6:29 pm

“Oba-durai-bu!”

I watch Kaelas move with purpose as he flawlessly follows my command. My arms would fold back at my arms as I watch the assault continue, though it felt like I was forgetting about something. There is a large explosion to the alter as the faux priestess performs one more technique before accepting death. Turning to it, I notice the attack was meant for the true priestess. Luckily, it would seem that she had the sense to attempt to evade from the blast, though it would help if she had the ability to fly. In an annoyed manner, my body breaks apart into several dozen ravens that travel quickly beneath Kazakura before reforming into my physical body (shapeshifting) in time for me to catch her within my grasp with much ease. Without a word, a translucent darkly tinted shield forms about body in a spherical manner, with small ripples pulsing in radial manners from where debris from the crumbling temple would strike here and there. “Heal yourself,” I give the command to the priestess, as it seemed she had been bleeding and had taken damage. I did not appreciate getting dirty from having to carry her, but at the moment it couldn’t be helped. I float away from that area and to the centralized area where my apprentice and pet tiger both were to assure the job had been done and the doppelganger had been successfully dealt with.

238 / 1607
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest)   “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:15 pm

Kaza: through a fog I felt familiar hands catch me and I heard his voice. Then there was flash of light and I saw stars. I cast a final spell and drained the rest of my strength to heal my wounds. The flesh began to knit itself back together my skin becoming its usual perfect unmarred tan. I could do no other than his will of course. "As you wish" was all that I whispered as was so tired. I could tell he was annoyed again most likely since he had to save my life. Why would he save it? There were other females out there to take his pleasure with, so why rescue me? Something felt different between us but then again my mind was probably imagining things thanks to ordeal.

Sudo-Kaza: A white light and a black light spills out of the fake Kazakura as her head it severed from her body. It pierces the dark globe around Domen and Kazakura, hitting both of them. It faded in the moment after striking them. The white hitting Domen and the black hitting Kazakura. It does no damage and is there and gone in the blink of an eye. A red light that was a bit weaker hit the vaspire. the body then crumbled to ash and dust.

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest)   “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest) EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:08 pm

As I saw that my master had been successful in keeping the Priestess alive, I would heavy a light sigh of relief- that is, until a red beam strikes me from behind- and I almost fall down from thinking that it was something meant as a last attempt to take one of us out as The body to my side would crumble and turn to nothing but common ash or dust. Coughing and panting, I placed my hand to my mouth and looked at some blood. A low chuckle came from my mouth as I thought, "I froze and couldn't help. I couldn't even help Master against the enemy. I... I need more strength, quicker." As I struggled to my feet, I would place the Long Sword into its quasi scabbard, cloths that held it. I would head for my master as my aching body healed, saying with light smile on my face, "Looks like that demon was weaker then you, Master. And it looks like your untouched. Nothing less, did I expect from you, my Master." I hoped I wasn't pushing his buttons like those that over-praised. I remembered when that happened, and it was real annoying. I hoped that the Priestess would be fine- if that beam had any side effects, I would likely crumple to the ground soon- first the beating from my master, then a hasty run here to deal with this, and I was sure there was more travel. My legs already felt like jelly, rubbery and that gave my steps a lightly strange as I moved towards him, though I would stop once I reached 2 meters away. My human body was exhausted, but it was something that my Master wanted me to get used to- well, fighting, but if I never got used to the damage and drain on stamina coming out of my vaspire form, it could kill me.

Words: 317 / 2,4o7
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest)   “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:41 pm

“Oba-durai-bu!”

After the priestess revitalizes herself, my feet come to land on the ground and I call for Kaelas to come and carry his female master. I would look to my apprentice as the boy approaches and speaks lightly about the encounter. With his words I look over towards the temples; everything he said was correct. The demon I had come to encounter was weaker than I. I had some impressive abilities, but at the end of the day, it came up lacking, which cost it its existence and its efforts to mimic my strength was viewed by me as pathetic. I acknowledge his words with a “yes” before turning my gaze in the direction of where we had come. As Kaelas approaches, I would rest the priestess on his back. “It is time for us to return,” I advise, since this expedition was over. I would order Kaelas to transport the priestess to my abode and allow him to move off to perform this function. Looking to the boy, I would inform, “you will either fly or run back with me. Keep up. Minions.” The golems who had been holding down the faux priestess move towards us and I motion for them to keep an eye on Rei and to ‘help’ him with his training by offering him incentive not to slow down. Since he was learning how to control his flight, and there was no need for haste since the main thing was over, he could use the exercise after the battle to build up his endurance in movement. With that, my body lifts up, levitating into the air and I proceed in moving swiftly after the Tiger, moving east. My golems would move with and when Rei moved. If he slowed down, they would attack as were ordered.

300 / 1907
Exit RP?
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest)   “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:31 pm

I would watch as my master called the tiger and merely nodded at my statement. I would stand there wondering what to do before he said that I was flying back to the cave. Blinking slightly, I would bring the bloodsucker out in me again and float into the air and see how far I could go: nearly twice as high as I used to be able to jump. My eyes would look to my master and saw that he was calling those minions of his. I wondered why and went after him. His motives weren't really a hidden thing to me- he wanted me to hurry up, though the minions part confused me. I said nothing about it though and looked ahead to my master after taking a final look at he minions and followed, thinking about how cold it was, since I was practically naked from all these crazy attacks thrown my way. If it wasn't for my body being able to reconstruct its self, I would have been dead a long time ago. It just never brought back my clothing- I had the feeling that this would be happening to me a lot while Domen'yun was my master.

Words: 2o1 / 2,6o8
Final post =X
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest)   “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:46 pm

exit rp?
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest)   “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:41 pm

Updated Rei
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest)   “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest) EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:25 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest)   “Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest) Empty

Back to top Go down

“Oba-durai-bu!” (March Quest)
Page 1 of 1