Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

-Overture: March-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

-Overture: March- Empty
PostSubject: -Overture: March-   -Overture: March- EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:02 pm

-Overture: March- Aria_01

Time: Twilight
Weather:
Song:

Lights were coming from everywhere as I concentrated on my wounds. They healed and the bleeding stopped. The girl had her hand down to me, and I hopped up into her palm and then walked my way up her arm to her shoulder. I ruffled my feathers as sirens were heard in the distance. There was an ash pile shaped like a body of the hawk on the ground. My eyes glanced from the body to the girl. "Too late, sweeting. They come. I believe my little stunt might have cost us greatly." My beak dug into my feathers as I groomed myself. "We could run, but then they would know it was us since we are running away from the scene. Or we could just tell them the truth about the Onisu." A man came out of the side door of a nearby apartment. He wore all black, his hair was dyed black and he had pasty white skin like someone had put make-up on him. His nails were painted black with little white skulls. I never understood why humans would dress this way. It seemed rather silly to me. He began to take out a cell phone and dial talking to someone I could only think of as the police. Looking to the demon I snap my beak. "perhaps you should make yourself scarce. If the cops show up, you may be taken just because you are a demon." I nipped at Sakura's ear as I spoke, "You have done nothing wrong sweeting, remember that." The sirens were getting closer.
-Overture: March- Aria_03

Last edited by Kazakura on Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: -Overture: March-   -Overture: March- EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:49 pm

Ryota had already left this plane of existence- my back was exposed, and before that man came out, it glowed faintly. I would looked down with a sad look in my eyes. I had never seen something so... violent before. Sure, Ryota had eaten demons, but killing something by reducing it to ash? I would go down in a crouch, nearly throwing up. I had done so when Ryota (though at the time he was nameless) had eaten a demon that was still alive, but its spine had been broken. My eyes were downcast, even when Nightingale said that I had done nothing wrong. Sure I had, I had summoned a demon into our plane of existence. Mother had said that was offensive enough for those that did it on purpose. I had done it to rid Gothstone of that poisonous Lady of Sorrow, but I doubted the police would listen to that excuse. I wouldn't turn at the sound of a door- my face as best kept in the shadows of the umbrella. Truth be told, I was scared. Scared of what would happen to me. My hands gripped both my arms as I used this to calm down. A girl of seventeen could be strong, but these worries had never passed my mind before. Ryota and I had always done our demon killing in the forest, where we could possibly prevent them from entering our city. But here it was different. I looked at Nightingale and spoke gently and lowly so that the heavily goth dressed man, one that idolized that "demon" crap, couldn't hear me, "But Nightingale... would they really believe about the Onisu unless you used it? And then they would take you and I in, believing that we were the ones releasing it- or me though you. But..." I did have time to think, "I do have a plan other then telling them about the Onisu." I just hoped that it would work, as most of it was the truth.

Words: 335
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: -Overture: March-   -Overture: March- EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:40 pm

In addressing the effects of the final reverb, an explosion of force on that level created quite a stir in block of Gothstone. Aside from the single dark victorian male coming outside of his abode and dialing on his phone, many of residents of this mainly residential area would come outside to see what the sudden force had been. It would be like a part of human nature for this particular social class. Unlike the Lower Commons, where something like this could be performs without as much attention being brought to it because people knew better, the security level of Gothstone was to the point where it gave the residents enough of a sense of security that they would come out to investigate without worry of danger, looking among their neighbors to attempt to decipher what may have happened. People stand upon the steps of apartment complexes and along the side walk, no one really sure what may have happened. Others quiet their alarms only to find, in dismay, that their vehicle windows had been shattered by some force. With the current state of paranoia about terrorist, some presume that it may have been some type of bombing. With the history of unexplained events being explains as gas leak explosions, other residents could presume that was the case. Still, there seemed to be no visible source of the sound quake. What did seem visible were the victims of the attack.

Normal humans, up to a block in radius and weak to suck magic attacks who were outside or walking at the time, unprotected by walls or shielding, are found one after another with numbers rising in the dozen’s laying on the street, sidewalks and alleys, holding their heads in the wake of the attack. The sound that was strong enough to ‘break glass within a block radius’ wrecked havoc on the tender ear drums of those out enjoying a quiet nightly stroll. Some of the more severely affected would be found with blood coming from their ears. It went without question that anyone within a block of the origins of the Final Reverb would have taken damage from the effects of the seemingly desperate and uncontrolled technique.

No… let me clarify. Surely -everyone- within a block of the origins of the Final Reverb -will- have taken damage from the desperate use of such a high level technique which would affect those within a block’s radius with damage surpassing human endurance; especially those closest to, or running at, it regardless of facial shielding seeing as it was a sound technique.

The sirens would be a mixture of medical units lead by city police of this jurisdiction. On arriving to the scene, the police would verify that the area was safe as well as attempt to calm the confused and disturbed citizens who wanted answers; there were none. The medical units would begin assisting the people who had taken fierce damage (-75% HP to people with weak stats) simply by being in a block radius of the attack. No one would look to a bird and a little girl as the source of the explosion, more so, the ambulance units would attempt to assist the little girl, who was out late without a guardian in the middle of a chaotic area with ripped clothing who should have taken a good portion of friendly fire from the high level attack. Depending on her realistic state, she might find EMT’s approaching trying to get her into an ambulance to check her out. Otherwise, it would seem to be as if the technique never occurred.

To No One.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: -Overture: March-   -Overture: March- EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:13 pm

Weather:
Song:

And so with everything going on around us, I let out a sigh of relief. A few people had been hurt, but then again nothing too major. Humans were able to spring back from injuries I had noticed. At least I had a mental note to myself to never use that spell in the middle of the city again. I glanced to the girl again to check if she was hurt as well. It had not been my intention to injure but that bird demon needed to be destroyed. At least no one was coming after us so we could go home and recoup. I did have the brains to at least look ashamed of using a sledgehammer to swat a fly and in the process brake the counter top. As the medical people approached Sakura, I took off into the air circling overhead while she got checked out or what not.

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: -Overture: March-   -Overture: March- EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:24 pm

Of course my ears had hurt after. One might have thought I would be writhing in pain. I had actually gotten a delay of action. It started as a low ringing at the sounds of Nightingale leaving, my eyes following her for a moment. As sirens rang on, my ears started to gain the reverberation sound, but as they got closer, my umbrella with white sakura would drop onto the street as my knees hit the floor, a scream ripping from my throat at the noises, "Too loud, too loud!" Everything sounded twenty times louder, and that knocked me out, my fragile frame falling to the ground before the EMT even reached my fallen body. My eyes were wide and my head dizzy at the overly loud sounds, even the sounds of the medics coming through the puddles hurt. I may have seemed okay from a distance, but their sounds had basically stunned me. I even had blood coming from my ears because of the pain. Something that Ryota inside me was angry about. Anger lanced my summon's being in the room he held within my soul. If one imagined me there, they would see my younger self, fourteen and on a very gothic looking bed.

Words: 541
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: -Overture: March-   -Overture: March- EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:30 am

Weather:
Song:

As I flew higher, a gray mist began to surround the girl and myself as I started to heal her from above. I had flown off so no one would notice the fact that a bird was casting spells. It would need too much explaining. So Sakura would be healing even as the paramedics would be getting her into the ambulance. She would not be fully healed as of yet, but at least she would be close, I would have to do the spell again in a few minutes after I had regained some power. After casting the spell, I circled back down and landed near her, like a trained bird would do and tilt my head from side to side. The intelligent eyes were the only thing different from a normal bird. At least she was healed enough not to have to go to the hospital. I would nip the hair above her ear and whisper, "sorry sweeting." I had forgotten just how powerful some of my spells could be around the weaker humans.

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: -Overture: March-   -Overture: March- EmptySun May 30, 2010 1:48 pm

Updated Sakura
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Overture: March-   -Overture: March- Empty

Back to top Go down

-Overture: March-
Page 1 of 1