Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei) Empty
PostSubject: A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei)   A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:22 pm

A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei) Domenyunbanner_01

A NI!ght Attack

With the approach of the evening, I would return from doing my rounds, surveying the various portions of the desert. It wasn’t too unlike me to vanish for periods of time to do as I wished, since I had no one to directly report to. My body drifts in my levitation in a downward motion towards the nucleus of my domain with the deep lavender hues of the skies mixing with red in my backdrop. The night would be upon us soon, and with it would come an unusual form of entertainment. Soon after landing, I walk among the structures under construction and being built by the various crews hired by my lead carpenter Hakim. I would be approached by said carpenter and greeted. He wreaked of a good days work with his body tanned from having worked in the sun all day in the process of building my kingdom. The sturdy man wipes his forehead with the back of his hand and speaks, “hail, mi’lord. I have a bit of news to give to you.” With a nod, I allow his speech, asking, “what is it?” He goes into detail speaking about a warning that he and his company were given concerning an attack on my ranch. As it had turned out, my actions were not unnoticed by the human populance, and here and there I may have made an enemy or two by coincidence. Such a thing was a small matter, but I had nothing of a militia yet, nor did I believe I needed one. I am advised that it seemed we would be attacked after sundown by a band of assorted thugs and bandits. Hakim was unsure of the number, but asked what he should to in preparation. After thinking for a moment, I advise him, “it is fine. I will have the matter taken care of. Continue to work and rest as normal; this will not interrupt us in the least.” Hakim bows at my words and is dismissed. From there, I make my way towards my lair, but not without first seeking out Rei. On reaching the edge of the cliff, overlooking the eastern seas, I would give the call “boy!” to see if he were at least in vocal range.

377 / 377
A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei) Domenyunbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei)   A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:04 pm

My gray eyes were closed as I was thinking about what I was going to do about such a thing as living with Demon'yun. I was his student, but there had to be a better job for me... perhaps to start his own militia, I would be the first member of it. Even though I was human, that wasn't to say I couldn't fight for myself against other humans. I'd been doing such for years to hone my swordsmanship. Even now I was within the cave wielding my blade. My eyes were closed as I imagined an opponent in front of me. Oh, it was truly the time to finish off this opponent. I did not make the physical movements right away, they were delayed. I would start the final charge and moments after, my body would move in the zig zag pattern that I was using, and lashed out with my sword in an attempt to catch this person off guard- the real attack came from my foot, which would launch up after he dodged my attack by ducking under, pulling his pole arm back to stab into my stomach area or chest. The toes area of my silk shoes would lodge under his chin and with his throat, sending him up slightly and then falling back, choking. This was something that every swordsman should know: a sword swing did not always mean one meant to use the blade to deal damage to the opponent. As the opponent within my mind tried to get get up, he would be met with a blade sliding into his throat, cutting off his hair. The single eye of the possessed human stared down at the dying body as he placed a hand up for air before falling dead. Rei had injuries in his mind's body- cuts and a stab, but he was also a vaspire in the fight, allowing him to heal those wounds up. Now he stood there, looking down before opening his gray eyes, the left eye hidden under bandages again. After all, he was still "One Eye Rei" during the light hours. Though he could feel dark fast approaching... it would feel like new strength coming, but that was for another time. As I stood there, my ears (despite one being covered by light weight cloth) heard my usual summons, 'boy'. I would turn and make my way towards the noise as I knew that only Domen'yun called me that. My silken shoes carried to me him where I would look at him with my single eyes for a moment, most cheer gone from me. A neutral look on my face, I would speak, "Master? What is your bidding?" I felt like a servant rather then a student, but at least I wasn't forced to do as much labor as Yamamoto sensei had had us do- then again, Domen'yun methods were much harsher compared, a shorter time for a greater gain, then a longer time and a slower gain.

Words: 5oo / 5oo
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei)   A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:13 pm

A NI!ght Attack

I am not forced to wait long for my student to arrive. As he comes, I mull over the thought that the potential in this one might far surpass that of my former reluctant student, Adrian. With my body facing the ocean, my head turns to the side as he approaches, announcing his arrival. With a pleased nod, I acknowledge his presence. The stern look stays about my visage, however, and I go into detail about his mission for the night, which I would be observing. I would put full faith in Hakim’s words and his sources in hopes that the events of which he spoke would come true. Beginning, I speak, “tonight humans will come. I am unsure of the number, but such a thing does no matter to one who is strong. They should not know that we will be awaiting them. Logically they should approach from the west, so there we shall wait for them. You will be what cuts them off from the center of my budding domain. I will look to you to defeat every adversary that comes and allow none to pass onto me. I will not raise my hand against the enemy until you are dead, so do not think my strength will assist you. If you are able to do this, then you will have proven yourself ready for your next stage in development.” With that said, I await any answer from the student. He is given plenty of time to respond, but after said response, a boy from the carpenter’s guild would arrive, running by foot and out of breath. He would report, “mi’lord. I came from Hejar. There are several on their way here. They should be within visual distance in about ten minutes.” The boy bends over, holding his knee as he catches his breath. He had done well for a mortal. Looking to Rei, I would motion for us to go and greet our approaching guests.

328 / 705
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei)   A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:31 pm

My visage remains the same as he would merely nod atop the area I had seen of my master's land. The sun was indeed going down, likely few minutes to seconds before setting beyond the horizon's edge. The vaspire within ached for release, and I would allow him that release when the sun fell. For now, I would have to listen to my master as he instructed me of my task: to kill humans. Ones that were invading his land. I was used to such work as I had previously worked as a vigilanty: working apart from the law to complete tasks that they might ot even get to. But the next part came soon after; it's content did not really surprise me. My blade was to destroy all the humans that would be coming. That might be a little more difficult for me, but I would have to manage using a higher caliber of skill then I previously had been using. Included, it was an open field to my knowledge, and no enclosed spaces, unless my master had traps like pits set up. I did not place that into my calculations of the use of my skills, since I doubted he would bother while construction was still going on. I would nod my head shortly after he was done and reply in my normal tone, "Then it will be like what I did before I reached Saichuushigai..." My gray eyes would close as I said, "No problem, then. I'm used to this sort of fighting." And my attributes were only enhanced by the blood sucker within. As I thought we were about to depart, a boy came running, informing us of how close these humans were that I was to kill. I stayed calm and listened, nodding after my master spoke and then would say, to his look, "Yes, my master."

Words: 312 / 812
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei)   A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:47 pm

A NI!ght Attack

After the messenger’s arrival, he is dismissed, and does so making his way back towards the caravan settlement of the carpenter guilds. My attention and body shifts turning to the west as it would now be our destination. I look to Rei for a moment as his words come in, and I accept them. I found it a bit convenient that my pupil could now fly, since I only liked walking when the situation called for it. Naturally, I would fly when I wanted to be somewhere and didn’t want to bother with taking steps. It was interesting that I had never observed Rei flying over a height of about two-stories and I wondered if that may be a limitation of his levitation abilities. It would be something to work on, since it was moreso than something of convenience than something needed to increase his powers due to the tactical advantages it brings to the table. Without further speaking, my feet levitate from the ground as I rise to about a story and move towards the western boundaries of my maturing lands.

The sun sets fully, bringing in the cloak of night over head. The stars litter the deep cobalt veil that was pulled out overhead. I continue the flight to about a distance of a half mile from the current production area of my empire. In these outskirts, my feet come to the ground, standing in a mixture of short grasses, dirt and sand. The dry air shifts over the badlands, bringing in a soft breeze from the deserts. In the distance, I could see the shadows of men approaching by the dim glow being caste down by the semi full moonlight. The sounds of hooves could be heard in the distance and various weapons would give off metallic sounds with their movements of getting closer. There would be about two dozen men in all with this mounted group. Looking to Rei, I would nod and motion for him to move to the front to intercept their path if he hadn’t already moved in place without asking. On seeing a lone swordsman in the middle of this open terrain, the men would most probably stop and verbally interface with him.

371 / 1076
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei)   A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:23 pm

A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei) Reyyan114

The sun would set soon after the boy rushed back into the cavern or wherever he was headed- I still had not explored much of the cave, as I did not know if my master willed it or not. All I needed to know was that we were leaving. My cloak fluttered a bit as the vaspire within leased its self into this realm and I jumped from the cliff- my master might start to see a pattern in long flights, that I actually floated in the air until I was four feet, almost a meter off the ground. Such a limit on my flight abilities were annoying, but the floating down at a feather's pace worked well. I followed my master, though I was unable to fully control the flying mechanism. Luckily no winds blew fiercely to throw my body off course. I would be in a continual fall through our path with my mind working on strategies to fight land locked enemies. Hopefully none were possessed- as I was unsure if Demon'yun was told if any possessed humans or even spirits hiding in human image where among the rouge group of humans.

It didn't take long to reach the area, half a mile of floating- though once they reached within one tenth the distance I was flying at the four feet in the air. Once arriving, I would take my steps forward without instruction- though I knew little of the demon's past or his full plans for the future, I could guess at his attitude in such manors as this or training. I had adopted this motto since I told him that there was 'no time to worry or dislike': Step forwards and face the foe and abilities or go running back to where I came from. I refused to turn back. My dress was simple, it was the same tight shirt and baggy pants, the silken shoes and the waste band with the cloth belt and blood red magatama. And of course my cloak, it's color a dull gray with small curved lines on the back. And my signature Long Sword was at my hip, which I now called Humanity's Bane. I was no longer human, so naming it something along the lines of protecting humans... what was the point? The blood crimson hues narrowed at the approaching army, the Humanity's Bane now pulled into my hands, it was time for fighting. Though I was sure there would be the usual remarks and jesters from these people.

Words: 42o / 1,232

Last edited by Akechi on Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei)   A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:42 pm

A NI!ght Attack

Author’s Clarification: The "cave" is basically Domen's house; it's going to be his private residence and a temple is going to be constructed directly on top of it overlooking the sea. The cavern’s interior will have the basic bedrooms, bathrooms, etc, set up in it. It would be Domen’s personal space. The actual empire and mentioned areas of construction are above ground, so the carpenters and people aren't in the cave. Above ground in the lands near the eastern coast, there will be small huts and houses in the process of being created or finished. The largest structure created thus far would be the homes of the carpenters and the supply houses. At this point in time, the cave would be more along the lines of a house, or rather, basement room that will expand into an internal or underground palace.

My body floats back several paces from my young apprentice as I move into the background, observing him and the situation. The mounted men would notice Rei on their approach and slowly come to a halt at a distance of about five yards from him. They would see the sword in his hands, a lone warrior out in these badlands with a shadowy figure in the distance. The men themselves were of various shapes and types, wielding various physical weapons in their personal arsenals. Notable were swords and crossbows, hanging from harnesses on the horse like creatures. The lead man holds a hand up with a “whoa” to the others for them to pause. Looking out at Rei, the leader, a well built man in bandits attire, consisting of tanned slacks, a bandana encasing ragged strands, and a opened half vest with no undershirt lifts his sword and announces, “we are the mercenaries of Ri. Perhaps you’ve heard of us. What are you doing out here in the dark, little man? You can’t possibly be the demon we’ve heard about.” The others around him nod and confirm with cosigns of “Ri… ri, ri.”

334 / 1410
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei)   A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:58 pm

It seemed that the men themselves were rather rowdy, and their leader was... well, pretty stupid in my mind. I would hold Humanity's Bane in my left hand, while my right was in a lightly held together fist. The leader would spout something about being famous, or at least asking if he had heard of them. 'The Mercenaries of Ri', which was soon followed by others in his little band repeating "ri" like morons. These guys got on my nerves as an anime style vein appeared on my forehead as shadows overtook my eyes, my body seemed on the verge of trembling with my temper problem, "I have not heard of 'The Mercenaries of Ri', nor have I ever not wanted to meet a group like yourselves. Not even in my days as a vigilante..." Still, I had something to do, and that was fight. I would point the tip of my named sword to the commander's throat- though some distance away and said, "The demon you speak of has no time for the likes of you insects. Or perhaps you are the food of insects. I'll have to see when I slit your throats." Did they have any idea of what they had just agitated? Not likely. But they would soon find the consequences to not be near to their liking on their trip into the netherworld from my blade. But there was one I would let live- the most coward of the group. Not to run away and tell legends, but to question. If they were mercenaries... then I wanted to know who had hired them.

Words: 268 / 1,5oo
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei)   A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:10 pm

A NI!ght Attack

The chanting pauses for a moment. There is general chatter of unrest as the words take the men by surprise. Within a mixture of utterances of confusion, the words, “oh no he didn’t” comes from the background as well as “who does he think he is.” The leader pauses, seemingly insulted that they had not been heard of, but coughs into his fist and gains his composure. He looks around cooly, first to the left, then to the right as he takes survey of his men. “Kind sir,” he says in a reminding tone, “there are twenty seven of us, and one of you. Little boys should watch their mouths. Little John, kill this boy to teach him a lesson in life.” A dark male with a head massed full of dull onyx locks, dark eye goggles and a smile revealing golden teeth rides up beside the leader and answers, “what?!” The leader looks to him and says, “kill this boy.” The dark male requests, “what?!” The leader asks, “can you hear me, fellow?” The dark male pauses and nods, “yeah!” The leader reiterates, “then kill this boy!” The stout dark male nods and says, “okay!” and lifts up a cross bow leveling it at Rei before firing at his chest to shoot him down.

215 / 1625
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei)   A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:26 pm

My insults seemed to have struck the group hard- they were stunned and acted as though they were the most famous in all the land. Not that I was all that surprised that they acted in such a manor. Once they seemed to regain what little footing they had, the leader would speak to a male, after saying their numbers were twenty seven. A short talk between the two starts- I wasn't going to wait for the conclusion and charged towards them in a zig zag pattern that their eyes could likely not follow all that well. The desert sands crunch and push away from my location as I use a deceptive technique. Lowering my blade near the ground, I would smash it into the sands and then launch such debits at the group with my newly acquired (Horizon's Rayne). This would hopeful startle the group, but it was really meant for the horses- to spoke them. Not to mention the incoming of an inhuman beast who smelled of death and with a lust for blood. A smirked etched its self onto my visage as I would leap at the nearest man- an inhuman height and flash my sword out, aiming to 'slit his throat', which truly meant 'remove his head from his neck'. He was aiming his Humanity's Bane at Little John's neck to be precise. He wanted to kill the ranged warriors first, as they would be the most trouble, even in this form.

Words: 246 / 1,746
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei)   A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:57 pm

A NI!ght Attack

The initial strike catches the men by surprise as most eyes were on the duo of leader and John. When the attack comes, the horses are indeed spooked and rear up with the explosion of debris and such, causing several in the front to fall off of their horses. They would meet with the sandy ground below and with one such person, the sword would find its place at his neck as it is struck causing a cascade of blood to spray into the night air. The male falls limply to the side, void of life and his bowels and the other men come into battle mode, angered by the loss of an ally. The game of numbers would come into play here. The men would start to reach for their weapons and prepare for the counter attack. In the ground about 75% of the hands there would come to swords, with the rest reaching for cross bows. About six, including the leader hand fallen from their horses as the others remain mounted. Taking hasty aim at Rei, the first few shots are fired at him as the men who had fallen off of the horses pick themselves up and prepare for close range weapon melee combat.

207 / 1832
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei)   A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:13 pm

For me, there was no such thing as a pause in combat- there was always action, even if it was thought or looking. None of that thought or looking would come into play, but my leap was a part of my strategy. I had severed the head of Little John, killing him swiftly- and it wasn't likely anyone would see me snatch his corpse. He seemed simpler then the rest: I wouldn't think of the word as I reached the ground and dug my blade into the sands with a single hand as I bit into the severed neck, after speaking the name of my attack, to get at the crimson goodness being wasted by simply coming out of the veins and spilling on the desert grounds. While those around that had fallen off the bolts, they would be wasted men and projectiles as I spoke hastily, though with a calmness in my tone, "Crusader's Bash." With the activation of (Crusader's Bash), those mortal close to me were finished in terms of moving. An explosion of energy rippled around my being, burning the legs of five of the fallen and making the bolts fired at me useless, or at least it was likely that they were. That would release a few moments of light, further spooking horses. This was these men's weakness and strength in their fight- a horse was great for traveling and fighting from a 'high ground', but there were merely beasts: beasts that, when introduced to surprising elements like the supernatural and attacks that seemed to come from nowhere. I would raise with Little John's corpse still in hand- floating and backed up to use the body as a shield if need be. However, if they could see, they would see a horrifying sight for humans- the lips and the area around my lips were crimson and dripping with blood, clearly showing that I had ingested it by swallowing once, a loud swallow. A scare tactic, but I wouldn't let any run as my master instructed.

Words: 339 / 2,o85
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei)   A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei) EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:16 am

A NI!ght Attack

The explosion from the crusader’s bash causes more chaos and more riders are thrown from their mounts before being able to launch a successful counter attack. The horses that had throws their masters made haste into the night leaving their riders stranded. By this time, those near the back who were still mounted were circling around to encircle Rei in attempts to find a route to attack him. A few bolts strike the shield/body, but it takes a moment for a bulk of the men to realize what just happened. Yells of “monster” call out at the hideous site. The counter attack is launched by those still able to fight, but if a close range battle were to break out, it would be hard for the mounted archers to get off a free shot. With a few of the men wounded or unconscious already, the rest were forced to fight out of fear. A couple weaker willed individuals, in the numbers of two or three, trailing in the end, step back cautiously, eye open wide in fear as they attempt to flee, heading back into the desert from where they came with words of fright about their lips seeking escape.

200 / 2032
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei)   A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei) EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:32 am

The scare tactic works: I leave the corpse behind as I fly four feet off the ground directly at the horse mounted man nearest the fleeing fools, my blade pulled back. The path would quickly become zig zagged to throw off what projectile users remain as my body would hopefully fly passed the one nearest and by the other side of his weapon to give him a delay. Moving at full speed, catching human rats wouldn't take too long. If I did bypass the man, the first victim would likely have his head chopped off, in a more brutal sense then Little John, since I was forced to... shall we say, remove it completely from his neck by going through the spine first? The second likely would have heard the death scream but be too late as my blade would drag across the jugular on his neck and leave him to fall, bleeding to death. The last might have thought to attack, but seeing his comrades dispatched so easily, so quickly... I would hopefully grab him and toss him at the other group with all my strength. If that worked, I would fly with him, a smirk on my face as I followed behind him. I remembered how demon stories scared me as a child- but these men from Ri were truly an amusing bunch when they were being toyed with. I was, however, keeping a check on my stamina levels. I hoped to scare them enough that when I reverted back to a human, I could just kill those that attempted to run away.

Words: 265 / 2,35o
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei)   A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei) EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:57 pm

A NI!ght Attack

I watch from my vantage point set in the background of this chaos as it unfolds in front of me. My arms continue to remain folded. I count the numbers that he had taken down in a short amount of time. This was the difference between humans and something more. I felt this experience was important for him; he was dealing with evading attacks and dispatching enemies quickly; he showed signs of strategy, poise and control in battle, which I felt were important things for him. He mentioned behind a mercenary before this, so I knew he had battle experience, but still, it would be good for him to become acclimated to his new abilities. I felt he would have to learn to pace himself a bit better, since using his new abilities would drain his stamina more so than if he were seasoned with them. I remain stoic and silence as I watch with stern approval, the process of these men dying at the hands of my apprentice. There were 27 when they first arrived with the ignorance to threaten what they did not know of; I wanted there to be none left… or rather, perhaps one left, to carry the tale of this slaughter back to whoever sent them.

211 / 2243
Ooc: Take out as many as you can in your next big post, then I'll post after that.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei)   A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei) EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:55 pm

My new goal came to the forefront of my mind as I flew at the remaining people by foot as the last one smashed into those in the back- or father those that had turned to stare that were trying to get at me. It was time that I merely used my regular blade instead of using all these techniques that I had learned. I reached them quickly and closed my crimson orbs. My blade was down by my side for a moment before rising and slashing the nearest man near me, knocking him back with a slash to the face that scored a mortal blow, lobbing his nose into the air. Blood fell as I moved to the new target, another ranged weapon user, this one had a regular bow and arrow. He struck, landing a knife blow into my side, which missed my vital organs- not that they could be in much danger in my vaspire form. My hand flew out and grabbed onto his arm as I swung him to my back, having heard the loading of weapons akin to Little John's. The body was struck with two bolts and then a late one after a delay, likely trying to catch me off guard. Three more ranged users remaining. That was when the crimson orbs opened and I moved at the faster than human speed as they reloaded. The close range fools thought that they could stop me, including the leader. Apparently he was not that smart. I got to them as some were raising weapons, lashing out a stab at the farthest one away, moving my other hand to the dragon in my side as I brought that from the side and blocked a strike from a blade, the glistening blade deflecting the blow after a moment, due to how slippery the blade was, from my blood. My sword struck its target, entering the eye socket and running through the gray mater. I watched as a blade came to sever my arm and I spun away, letting go of my sword and caught this soldier’s blade. I heard the ending of the loading process from the crossbows and pushed the poor fellow forward. The crossbow wielders showed patience, thinking that Rei would not dare come at them with a man’s body again. It was true, he did not- he had used that moment to take the man’s sword, a katana. The curved blade was used like my long sword as I slashed with it, biting through the army of a unit I would call a Heavy Arms Fighter, one may think of them as the elite of a fighting force. Before, they had given me scars on my arms: they had been erased from the elbow and forward after my master had torn my arms away, the skin reforming with no scars. The blade did not fully penetrate, but it wasn’t meant to. The folded steel blade pushed the man into the rest, moving them away. Now I had the ranged man all to myself. Each one fired with a delay between himself and the other. I had not thought of this and was struck in the chest. I may dominate in close ranged combat against humans, but that had little relevance against these ranged weapons. Grunts of pain followed each bolt, blood even flowed from my mouth. But I rose my head, holding one of the bolts, caught before it reached me, having predicted their attack pattern. They would watch as I went to my knees. It seemed as thought I was finished, and my master may have to come in. However, this was not the case. As they reloaded and those that had been knocked down hastily got up, I had grabbed the handle of my blade and rose in a strike, throwing the blade and striking the closer crossbow user in the chest, where his heart was. Such a large target was not hard to hit. It was all over for him, but he served as a foothold, the strike surprising all those around as I pulled the bolts out of me and then threw my stolen dagger, striking another man in the neck, though it was a messy strike as I was not good with tossing things like daggers and knives. He would crumple to the group in a gurgling mess of convulsions (the knife having sliced open his wind pipe, but not all that cleanly). As he fell, the last one finally seemed to get it. Fighting me was literally fighting a being beyond that of a human. My blade was pulled free of the first dead of this ground and I moved swiftly, severing the legs of this man. He may live- I would have to see- if he lived, he would be the one questioned. The last man I intended on biting and draining his blood for sustenance, so I could check if that guy was still alive. Now all that remained was the 12 fully “healthy” men, though a few were likely scared witless- I had had killed one more then half their members within the last few minutes. Only a true demon’s servant could do such: to them, I was that servant, the student of cruelty, The remaining horses had scattered and ran, that did not have men on them, in all likelihood. I was being surrounded again, however. The horsemen and those that remained on the ground that didn’t have their legs singed by my Crusader’s Bash. Though surrounded, I had my plan or this. Though it would cost me a bit of stamina, I was sure it would work. Scared as most likely were, I would make sure to slay the remaining twelve of twenty seven. If it was not clear to them yet, the only thing I focused on was them and the turrain- I shut the world away outside of those two factors. They would die and I would survived: simple as that.

Theme: I Will Not Bow - Breaking Benjamin
Words: 1,ooo / 3,35o
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei)   A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:04 pm

A NI!ght Attack

I watch in approval as my servant goes through the motions of taking down his adversaries. As a being that had been around for many years, I had the patients to watch this in motion. More so than having a necessity of patients, I found that this act was entertaining to me, almost like watching a sporting event. There were portions of me felt compelled to want to participate and I saw several moments when I could have devastated the playing field, but my discipline was too strong to give any serious thought to these whims. The numbers are reduced to over half of what they originally were and the men were starting to surround him once more. I would see how he would respond to this, wondering how his stamina was holding up against them. I think to myself that he needed something more than melee tactics; something he could clear the field with. Of course I had a few ideas in mind; but that would come later in his training.

172 / 2415
Ooc: Take out as many as you can in your next big post, then I'll post after that.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei)   A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:12 am

With what remained in their ranks, I would wipe blood from my mouth and lick it, grossing them out- drinking other’s blood was repulsive enough, but licking my own? That flinch in time gave me my moment. Launching my body at the closeted man, the Heavy guy, I would move to his side, where I had smashed that katana against his armor and use my sword like a can opener, piercing into that coating and biting into his true flesh. A groan of pain and then a scream of agony as I push harder and piece both his lungs. He was mortally wounded, and that was all I needed. Pulling the blade out, I grabbed his sword and yanked it from his hand, stabbing backwards and into the face of the man next to him. A howl of agony slipped from his lips before I whirled with the blades, knocking away yari thrusts and naginato slashes. With the mid ranged weapons pushed aside, I would move swiftly as I was counting every second in my calculations of what I was doing. Now I would release my secret weapon: twine that those mercenaries of Ri could not have thought would come. As I dropped the mercenary’s sword, I would place a hand within the folds of my cloak and then lash my left hand out. The twine flew out and after another snap it wrapped around the weapons that had just came at me. Yanking on them, I would throw them into the new group ahead of me, a few getting nasty wounds. I thought in my mind, “Ten.” However, that number would lower as I reached them, finishing off the healthier ones. Among them was their leader, who managed to block my attack by predicting the strike area. At least that it what it appeared to be. I would roll to the side as I heard some of those horsemen charge with their steeds. Pulling the twine again, I would whip it at the horses, making the lead ones rear and buck their riders. My long sword flew up and stopped the blade of their leader before I came up from my knelling position and struck him in the chin. I was getting low on stamina, but this was the final push. Whipping the twine again, it would wrap around one of the remaining three, “Four.” I charged at the man ran him threw before ducking, avoiding blows the others tried to use. By now they were just scared rats. I turned and lashed out, catching one of them in the leg, severing the tendon. He would not live long. The next one came at me with a yell, but ended up on the spear that one of the horsemen had held that I took. I panting and threw the man aside, then ran the last one threw the neck. Getting up, I turned to their leader. He seemed scared but composed. I would merely smirk as I asked him, “Still think I’m ‘Little boy’, Mercenary of Ri? Perhaps you will be my next drink.” The man would turn to run- a monster! But he should have learned. He was not fast enough. I placed the sword on a man and rubbed the blood off before slipping the blades away and charged after him, tackling him from behind. Pulling him up with a slight struggle, I would open my mouth as my canines elongated and stabbed into the man’s neck as sweet crimson liquid filled my mouth and throat. I would leave him to live, I just needed some nourishment. Dropping him and licking my lips, I would turn to where the man was with the chopped off legs. He was dead, though admierably he had been able to drag himself a short distance off. I would turn to my master and say, “The leader… should he live, my Master?”

Theme: I Will Not Bow - Breaking Benjamin
Words: 65o / 4,ooo
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei)   A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:21 am

A NI!ght Attack

I witness as the rest of the vermin are dealt with leaving the leader last, allowing him to see his entire troop defeated and murdered. After performing his task, Rei turns to me and inquires about the life of the leader. Lifting my chin a bit as I speak, I advise, “allow him to live and crawl back to where he came from so others will know of what happened here.” My gaze looks around the bodies and blood littered about my front yard. Though it might be a deterrent for future actions against us, I did not like how it looked. It was a bit barbaric to put the bodies on steaks and then on display and it didn’t seem classy. I didn’t really care what happened to the bodies, I just didn’t want them littered about my domain. I motion towards them and give the charge, “You have done well. Now that you have made a mess in my domain, I will leave you to clean it. After that, you are free to do as you will for the remainder of the night; your training will continue tomorrow.” With that, I linger long enough to assure he understood my will before leaving him.

205 / 2620
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei)   A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:46 pm

My master told me to let him live and crawl back to his place, likely the land of Ri, wherever that stupid place was. He also told me that I did well- I would nod as I let the vaspire form fall away, which brought some relief to the strain on my stamina I had been feeling. My master would then tell me that I had done well- and that I had to clean up the mess. I understood that, and would nod my head as as whipped the tora twine back to my hand and slipped it into my cloak after it shut around me again. I slipped the twin into a small pouch that was hidden in the torso piece, with seven centimeter left out to grab and use it when I might need it again. Once he seemed to see that I understood- though I thought of it as he was hanging around to see that I understood and started on it right away, he left soon after. I passed the man who's blood I sucked and gave him a monstrous glare before I started to move the bodies, into a pile. He would struggle along towards a horse. No longer a vaspire, I approached it and brought it to him as I glared into his eyes, "You will tell your employer that it was a completely failure... you didn't even make it to the village within." After he got on, I swatted the horse in the side and moved to avoid its hind legs before it ran off. I gathered the weapons and looked at the katana- it had been bent by the armor, which I only chuckled at. How foolish was I in that form? I would stand and look at the most unfortunate soul- Little John's headless corpse. I thought, "You were simpler then the rest... like a child that doesn't understand orders. If you hadn't actually fired at me, I might have let you be the one to live." What was done, was done, thought. Grabbing the corpse and dragging it to the rest of the bodies, I start to dig a grave using my hands. It might seem a hard task, but those gathered weapons were to help me, mostly the mid ranged weapons. I dug a pit that was deeper then their pile and took a short break. Sitting down, I would think about tonight. I had killed twenty six men within a matter of thirty minutes, if that. When I was human, it took that long to fend off five. Looking down at my hand, I thought a question to myself, "How much of a monster have I really become?" Slipping my hand over my eyes, I wouldn't cry. I refused to cry. After all, I was a teen- a young teen at that, but still. I couldn't show a speck of weakness. That weakness that had allowed the Priestess to be struck and injured greatly. Domen'yun didn't need to do anything to punish me- I was punishing myself with these tormented thoughts. I would smash my hands into the sand to push myself up and slapped my face a few times. Too many depressing thoughts! I would shake my head and look in the direction that mercenary had been sent in- the way that he had came from. I would look at the corpses and say aloud, since I was alone, "This is defiantly what you meant, didn't you? I do need you. But I will chose when to release you from within." Domen'yun wouldn't understand what I was talking about. My inner hunger had steadily became a part of me. Shaking my head, I would taste some of my own blood while in human form. I didn't get the same rush like when I had sucked on that guy's blood. It wasn't sweet and satisfying. But it made me crave it more. Shaking my head, I would start tossing the lifeless bodies into the pit so that the wind could blow the sand right back over and onto them. I would toss in Little John's last and then turn and walk towards the ocean. I felt like watching the waves like my master did. To see what it felt like to stand there and simply look out. As I stood there on the shore, thinking like he might, a question came to me- my Master's empire, what would it look like? I would then look down at the water, the edge lapping at the sand ahead of me. Why did this matter to me? No, why was I even thinking about that? I guess I'd have to find out later. Closing my eyes, I would take a seat on the sands and meditate, until day's first light.

Words: 8oo / 4,8oo
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei)   A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:40 pm

Ooc: Exit RP
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei)   A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:42 pm

Updated Rei
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei)   A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei) EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:24 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei)   A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei) Empty

Back to top Go down

A NI!ght Attack (Do-Rei)
Page 1 of 1