Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bacon in Harlem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Bacon in Harlem Empty
PostSubject: Bacon in Harlem   Bacon in Harlem EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:07 pm

Bacon in Harlem Qyn_01
Much around our fair little tent settlement has changed with the past couple of days. At any time when you have an organization come under new management there comes an adjustment period. Thankfully the shaky days following the immediate changeover in power, or disintegration of the former regime as it was in this case, seemed to be already coming to an end. Those men who were adamant about remaining loyal to the former master had apparently abandoned their tents and posts at some point during the first night of our new master's reign. Personally I was of the mind to say good riddance and secretly wish for the fleas of a thousand camels to infest their manly parts but I must admit that there is a bit of bias in those sentiments. Though it has only been a couple days, I find that I am much more fond of this new leader than I had been of the last, as is Harlie as well. It is akin to spending decades working for a stomach turning worm and then finally being freed from him and taken into the fold of a respected warlord who rewards loyalty and hard work. There is finally a small sense of pride and accomplishment associated with our duties now.

On this morning, the master, heads of security, and myself have all come together for a slightly informal breakfast meeting in one of the private meeting tents located in the center of the compound. Seated around the table are the two top ranking persons in each of the various security factions. For half of the men this meal would not really be breakfast but a meal before retiring to their beds for the day since they would have been the men charged with the duties of covering and supervising the night shift of guards. There were also a couple personnel missing, namely the two men in charge of the current deliveries being made. They were not scheduled to return to the camp for another day when two of the men present would leave out with the next batch of shipments if the new master decided to honor the agreements and deals already made. Some of Harlie's ladies had been chosen to serve our meal this morning, and the culinary tent had pulled out all the stops for the new master... as they had been for days now. Runners had been sent to neighboring villages over night to gather the freshest ingredients possible to make this morning feast. There were all the old standards, eggs cooked in various ways, breakfast meats provided by the hogs brought in the previous day, sweetbreads and biscuits with actual yeast to make them rise, and a wide array of the freshest fruits the runners could find. Any special items that had been requested were also prepared to the best of the culinary staff's abilities, though the requests should have been made by dinner last night to ensure their presence on this morning's table.

The security heads and their seconds in command all wait in silence with me while the ladies fill the table in front of us with succulent dishes. We would wait for the master to break the silence, a sign of respect and fear simultaneously. The former master had opened any meetings like this with business first, forcing us to suffer through the aroma of the food while giving our reports. Then if our information did not please him, we were sent away without being able to partake in the meal. No one wanted to risk offending the new master right off the bat so the respectful silence was the safest route to take. 614
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Bacon in Harlem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon in Harlem   Bacon in Harlem EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:24 pm

Bacon in Harlem Domenyunbanner_01

Bacon in Harlem

I had returned to Harlem after spending a few days at Domenance and tending to matters there. In my return, I find everything running smoothly as I would expect it to be under the guidance of Qyn. I had come earlier enough to be briefed of the progress via Qyn during a morning’s meal. I decided that I would start partaking more of human’s food as I previously had, given the fact that my body was physical, it may do some good. I watch as the charming maidens bring forth courses to feed me and those Qyn trusted to security detail. As the food is served, I notice no one eats until given permission. That assures me of how well things were going. I wait until everyone is served, including myself and with a nod, I allow, “all may eat.” I had much to do in this day. As a demon whose lived a long time, I had much patience, but it bothered me that days were so short. I wanted to make sure that I accomplished all I could each day, therefore, we would eat and speak. After giving the command to eat, I would look to one of the maidens and charge her with the task of feeding me as a way of rewarding her for doing her job well. During this process, I would look to Qyn for a status report.

Qyn would be given as much time as needed to complete his progress report, while of course enjoying his mean. So long as everything was going well and there was nothing that required my immediate attention, all would be fine. After his words, if there was nothing of importance for me to inquire about or address, I would look to Qyn and inquire, “I am looking for miners. After this, you will show me about the nearby villages so that we employ its citizens and workers under my domain. I will be counting on the skills of your tongue to assure this happens without me having to physically subject them.” I found it was normally easier that way and I ended up with more workers since I had to kill less.

365 / 365
Bacon in Harlem Domenyunbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Bacon in Harlem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon in Harlem   Bacon in Harlem EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:01 pm

Bacon in Harlem Qyn_01
After the ladies served the food and the permission for all to eat was given, the security heads exchanged looks of bewilderment mixed with relief that this new leader proved to already be a major improvement over the last. As the chosen lady follows his orders and begins to feed the master, I offer my initial report. "The camp is operating much as it always has. Any outsider would never believe we had such a recent change of power. There has been no further word from the dissenting faction, they seem to have simply left with no intentions of returning or retaliation. I received word early yesterday that the shipments had been successfully delivered, payment secured, the requested supplies were loaded, and the caravan should be returning to the camp late tomorrow or early the next morning. At that time, should you wish to honor the deals and agreements made by the previous administration, the next batch of goods will depart for their final destinations. There are three customers whose contracts expire this week. I have been in contact with all three and notified them of the deadlines for their decisions. One is most likely going to send his current companion back in exchange for a new one at the usual rate, another seems to be extremely enamored with his and will probably extend the contract or purchase her outright. The third is waffling between his options, another communication will be sent to him this afternoon to impress upon him the importance of making up his mind in a timely fashion."

Taking a break to gather my thoughts, or more accurately to check off the points already mentioned, I take a sip of the beverage provided before continuing on. Gesturing toward the group of men to my immediate right, I move on to offer their security briefings. "Edvard and Gurerro's teams of guards, who trade off during daylight hours, have not reported any security breeches in the past month, well aside from your unorthodox entrance the other day. The comings and goings of all the men and women living within our settlement have been documented and all seem to be in perfect order. The night shift security teams, led by Marley and Hendrix over there, reported some suspicious activity the first night you were with us. At the time they investigated and interviewed claims citing shadowy figures lurking around the camp. Of course the next morning brought the discovery of several empty beds and the realization that some men had abdicated their positions under cover of darkness. The official word now is that the shadows seen by the guards or other witnesses were those men trying to disguise their exit from the camp. Other than a pack of wild desert hounds drawn by the scent of food night before last, there are no other incidents to report on the security front." Each time I delivered a report from the security factions, their leaders would confirm my information with an affirmative nod as they enjoyed their delicious meal.

After finishing the information relay, I would allow myself a bite or two of the meal before turning my attention back to the master as he voiced his next concern. Apparently he was in need of miners from neighboring villages. Nodding my head to assure him that I understood the new task quite well, I offered my own initial ideas. "That is well within my capabilities, my lord, and if I may suggest that we begin with Dirveil, the village two days south of here. A few months back they suffered a devastating collapse in their local mine, one they have not yet found a way to recover from. If we were to show up there and offer them work after they have had none in so long, they should not only be more easily convinced but more eager to prove themselves worthy of such a generous employer." It was only a small suggestion, and a way to help out the people of that poor village who had been having such a rough time as of late. If the master wished to grow the number of his subjects, singlehandedly saving an entire village from ruin and death could certainly go a long way towards achieving that goal. 714
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Bacon in Harlem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon in Harlem   Bacon in Harlem EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:29 pm

Bacon in Harlem

I continue to be served while Qyn speaks. Due to the nature of the report, I have plenty time to attend to eating while the report is given. After most of what was on my plate was deposited to my stomach, I motion for the girl who had served me to come closer. I give her the request on my mind and if she were to comply, she would come to her knees and being to work my length from its pant housed domain. Of course the request would be made in my normal voice, as I was never really discrete about things; but so long as I was in Harlem, I might as well be served thoroughly. My gaze would follow the young lady’s movements before I would look up as I allowed her to service my shaft. My visage would be stern, looking attentively back to Qyn as if nothing had occurred. I continue to listen until Qyn is complete with his report and I nod and remark, “this is good. Your suggestion proves fate is looking over us. This village in need of my guidance is as I have willed. It if it a two day, then we shall go now. I plan to make it there in less than one day. Gather all that you need and come to me when you are prepared to lead me to this place. If you are ready, we can leave now.” I would allow for Qyn to prepare anything he needed for this slightly diplomatic trip.

257 / 622
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Bacon in Harlem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon in Harlem   Bacon in Harlem EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:45 pm

Bacon in Harlem Qyn_01
Surprisingly enough, the master's decision to partake of the serving lady's oral skills right here at the table surrounded by those of us in attendance actually catches me off guard. Generally I did not bat an eyelash at sexual activites performed in the open but there was just something about watching someone have the balls to demand it not only while sitting through a business meeting but while that same meeting is taking place around the meal table. Averting my eyes, not wanting to accidentally communicate any of this to Harlie, I nod my head and focus once again on my meal. After another couple of bites I find myself finished and ready to head off on the master's diplomatic pursuits. Setting my fork down on the edge of my plate, I lift my gaze to where I will only see the master's face and shoulders. "I am ready to depart whenever you.. umm.. finish there." The other men at the table were firmly split in their reactions to the activity going on beneath the rim of the table. Half were watching the man with clear expressions of envy while the other half were shifting uncomfortably in their seats and purposely trying to avert their eyes as I had done. Since they were finished eating for the most part I dismiss them with a nod and a thanks for attending the breakfast. They rise and file out of the tent quickly, causing me to assume that most of them would be heading straight for the mistresses tent to part with some of their weekly pay. Giving the master a bit of privacy to achieve his pleasure, I step just outside the flap of the tent to wait for him. 289
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Bacon in Harlem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon in Harlem   Bacon in Harlem EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:29 pm

Bacon in Harlem

My arms are folded at my chest as the men start to excuse themselves and head off to their own tents. Hearing that Qyn could go immediately, I tap the young lady on the head and advise to her that was enough. It was more so of a massage than anything else. I would save my release to be had in battle if there was any to be had today; if not, I would expedite it to Harlie come night fall. The young lady stands, wiping her mouth delicately and then bows before leaving, or so I would assume. I stand from the table and follow behind Qyn who steps outside of the tent. Tucking myself back in and getting all in order, I look to the side and ask bluntly to Qyn if he could fly. I would not be carrying him to this area that we would be going to. If the men of the village didn’t know of Qyn’s special abilities, I would allow him to lead the way into the desert before takeoff, or he could always allow people to assume that I was able to endow powers onto others. It didn’t matter to me so long as we were on the way. After the answer is given about the flight and the logistics behind the travel, I would give the simple commands, “then show me to this place with haste. Let us go.”

238 / 860
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Bacon in Harlem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon in Harlem   Bacon in Harlem EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:54 pm

Bacon in Harlem Qyn_01
It would seem that there is no end to the ways this new master could surprise me. His appearance by my side just after I exit the tent is quite shocking. Most men... or almost every man I had ever met in my entire life.. would have taken the time to finish being pleased by the talented woman. For this man to put his business and diplomacy above his own personal pleasure, it goes a long way toward earning respect above and beyond the loyalty he already gained.

When the blunt inquiry about my ability to fly comes from the master, I turn to him with slightly widened eyes. Glancing around to be sure no one was within earshot, I incline my head toward him and answer. "I have not accessed that particular skill in quite some time but yes, I do possess it. Perhaps it would be best if we made it appear as if I was being carried by your ability until we are out of sight of the camp. A hand upon my shoulder should suffice." Looking to the sky to orient myself with our current location and to get my bearings of the destined village, I nod my head and look to the man once again while pointing a finger due south. "We should head in that direction until we see Hejar on the horizon. Once the first glimpse of the larger village is visible then we bear to the east and continue on." Assuming he had no issues with placing a hand upon my shoulder, or with giving me a bit of leeway in the beginning to reacquaint myself with the techniques of flight, we would take to the air from where we stand and ascend and enter the domain of the feathered beasts. 299
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Bacon in Harlem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon in Harlem   Bacon in Harlem EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:15 am

Bacon in Harlem

My arms are folded as I look at Qyn as he gives the suggestion. I came to the understanding that he wanted me to pretend like I was carrying him. As Qyn looks to the skies, a frown forms on my already stern visage. The opinions of the peons didn’t matter to me. “You need an excuse to flying…” I clarify to myself before placing my rather large hand on Qyn. I look with him in the direction we needed to go and look to him to verify it was indeed the correct direction. In a swift move, my hand reaches between his legs to grip his inner thigh as I lift him up and heave him back. With a resounding growl, I throw him in the direction of which he had spoken. The arch is pretty good with the throw and I place a hand horizontally above my visage as I admire my strength. With my strength, he should clear a good distance in the skies and carry himself on his own strength. If he forgot how to fly, now would be a great time to relearn. I dust my hand soft before taking a few steps after him. My own form seems to shimmer as I move with inhuman speed following the direction of his flight path. Hopefully he would be able to level out as I come up next to him in the skies. Coming up to his side, my visage would inquire, “something like that?” in its glance before I look forwards. Hopefully that would be a pleasant reminder that I didn’t like silly procedures to keep a high opinion of the human populace.

278 / 1138
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Bacon in Harlem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon in Harlem   Bacon in Harlem EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:56 am

Bacon in Harlem Qyn_01
The only way to stop the coming sequence of events would have been to strike out at the master and risk certain death for the disobedience. Since I wasn't a big fan of death, or punishment for that matter, I forced myself not to tense as my body was hoisted and reared back to prepare for the throw. Instead I took that brief moment in time to turn my attentions inward where I knew Harlie could assist me in accessing the skills associated with flight. She was after all the better flyer of the two of us, more capable of dividing her mind between flight and whatever else needed to be focused on. The hardest part was suppressing the winged extensions that would emerge from my back until the last possible moment. I did not want to risk outing myself to the inhabitants of the camp, if they found out now it would jeopardize everything I had built here and everything the master was trying to accomplish with them. It would undoubtedly lead to unnecessary bloodshed and the loss of many good men and women in the process.

Since there was amazing power behind the action that hurled me into the skies, I was able to travel an impressive distance on that strength alone. Once the arc was complete and my body began to descend toward the ground, I was able to look back and see that there was enough distance between my body and the camp that details would be very difficult to make out. This is when I finally release the extensions from my back and let them keep me in the air. I would level out close to the ground but then quickly regain the altitude I had lost as the skills came rushing back to me. It had been some years since I had taken to the sky, even then it was only during the moonless nights. The time between had not been as long for Harlie, but even she hadn't felt it was worth the risk for a while now. By the time I regain the needed altitude, I assume the master would have caught up with me. My gaze would not meet his, not at first anyway, I would have to force the jaw clenching contempt away before I could look at him. As soon as I am able to swallow the negative emotions and balance myself out, I would of course thank him for his assistance.

If he would allow it, I would spend most of the journey in silence. I couldn't remember the last time I had been in the air during the daylight. How different the landscapes looks between night and day is amazing so I would have more than enough to keep me occupied as we head toward the large village settlement. It would take at least a few hours to get there this way, but as soon as I can spot the shimmer of the settlement on the horizon, I signal to the master and begin to bear off our course toward the east in the direction of Dirveil. This second leg of the trip would not be quite as long, but the scenery was even more breathtaking. It was said that many underground streams run through this part of the desert, in fact, from up here you could almost trace out the path of the water sources by drawing connecting lines from one oasis to another. Having such rich water deep within the earth in this area could easily be why the mining industry is so popular around here... and why the Dirveilians had the misfortune to suffer a collapse in their local mine. With the water carrying the minerals necessary to produce the expansive caches of ore for the miners to cultivate, it also had to be running close enough to the mine walls to weaken them. At least that is my personal theory, though seeing how the imaginary line of fertile patches goes right through both the village and the location of their mine just a bit further down, I can't help but think my theory is valid.

Just over an hour after bearing to the east, the shape of buildings pop up on the horizon, breaking the monotony of blue sky and sand dunes. Pointing toward the village, I make sure the master notices our destination up ahead. I was not concerned about letting these villagers see me descend from the sky into their midst, I had not gained their trust years ago under the guise of being a normal human just like them, so I had no problem with ending our flight in the very middle of town, where a square had been fashioned for large gatherings. Should the master wish me to speak first, I would call out for every able bodied, out of work miner to assemble in the town square at once. They were out of work, it wasn't like they had anything better to do than come hear what we have to say. 843
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Bacon in Harlem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon in Harlem   Bacon in Harlem EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:13 am

Bacon in Harlem

My arms are folded as I look at Qyn as he gives the suggestion. I came to the understandiI notice the black wings sprout from Qyn’s back. I come to understand that was the nature of his flying ability. I was glad that his abilities at flying were much more productive than Rei’s, since my apprentice could only seem to fly as far as he could leap into the air. It helped him move quickly, but it was annoying when I wished for him to be the on same elevation as myself. It is allowed and much of the trip is taken in silence. I actually preferred silence over talking much of the time. I had come to find it annoying that most humans would only be comfortable if they were speaking. The fairy who lingered about me from time to time also seemed like the talkative type. I was glad that Qyn could simply perform an objective in my presence without a commentary at the same time. Qyn also got points for staying as composed as he did while chucked. It took a strong man in order to do that, and he was proving his own type of strength and resiliency to me.

I continue on as the hour passes with the flight moving east. I started to think that distance would start to become an issue for us. Supplies were often several days away and I needed to think of a faster way to connect the areas that would be in my domain. I would probably have to resort to making settlements in between larger ones. Depending on the type of terrain that existed between settlements, various purposes could be facilitated. I didn’t want to waste anything on making a settlement purely as a checkpoint; it had to have a purpose as well as connecting two larger ones.

I am brought out of my thoughts as we come within range of the village of interest. I noticed Qyn point towards it and I nod that I saw it. We make our landing in the center of the town. My descent slows slightly just before landing as my feet come to the ground. My arms fold at my chest as I look around the lively settlement with the winged Qyn to my side. I knew that we had to be something that wasn’t seen on a daily basis around here. Qyn is silent, which allows me to know that he is waiting on me. With a nod, I permit his words to exit his mouth so that he may interface with the peons of this village.

419 / 1557
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male
Number of posts : 401
Rep! : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-21

Bacon in Harlem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon in Harlem   Bacon in Harlem EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:42 am

The stares cast my direction were unavoidable, the tattoos where in a place so that anything short of a mask could not hide them. There was a reason for that, a clear warning that I was an undesired individual at best. While most took a glance and simply ignored my existence all together, others felt the need to clear my path entirely and make it rather clear they wanted nothing to do with me. I knew that with time I’d grow used to it, for now I simply tried to pay them no mind and get my business over with quickly. I’m puzzled when the looks are cast else where, this time to the sky and then towards a town center where something lands. Of course I’m as curious as anyone else as to what is going on and with a bit of help from my magic manage to get a choice seat on an over hang above the street. My wolf like silver eyes fall to the two standing in the center, watching them a moment. It was interesting at lest, but had no affect to my current goals. I gave a sigh and floated back down to the crowd below, but so packed like cattle were they that I didn’t manage to land without bumping a few on the way. For the most part, the people didn’t seem to even notice, there was already a great deal of pushing between them for a good position to watch the strangers. There was, however one man that turned swiftly and made eye contact with me.
“Watch it boy!” the large man roared, with the most fowl breath I could have imagined. I said nothing and simply stared, giving him no cause for violence though I suspected that wouldn’t matter, with the smell of alcohol fresh on his breath.
“Nothing to say outcast trash?” He urged, and normally I would have apologized but his choice of words cut deeply into my pride and I stood my ground.
“Would that I had any less resolve, I would have the tongue ripped from your mouth!” I hissed in hostility, my unnatural eyes twisting into a stern glare.
“Oh a tough guy huh?” the man laughed, and if there was anything I could take is was rudeness. Without a moments warning I wiped the man back with powerful blade of wind that sent him crashing into a few of the others behind him. It would appear I’d drawn attention back to myself, and knowing that my presence was already barely tolerated I turned to remove myself from their harsh gaze.

Words 436
Enriji
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Bacon in Harlem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon in Harlem   Bacon in Harlem EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:38 pm

Bacon in Harlem Qyn_01
After a large enough crowd assembled in the square before the master and myself, and the out of work miners made their way to the front, I would address the people of Dirveil and propose to them my master's most generous offer. Any outbursts from the crowd or disturbances would be ignored by me since my initial task was to make this offer and convince these people that working for the master was in their best interests. "Citizens of Dirveil, my name is Qyn and I have come here today to offer you a once in a lifetime opportunity. News of your misfortune spread to my home some weeks back and tore at my very heart. To think of an entire town so suddenly without the vital resources and industry they depend on brought genuine tears to my eyes. At the time I was in no position to offer aid, but with my own home having just undergone a bit of restructuring we now have a new leader. This very morning our new leader informed me that he is in need of experienced and able bodied miners, so of course my first thought was of the fine miners of this town. I relayed your story to him at once and we were on our way here moments later. What better way for my employer to find the workers he needs than to seek them out first in this village so recently plagued by the loss of a mine? So what say you, fine people of Dirveil, are you ready to go back to work?" Ending in a rallying cry, I hoped my words would be received well among the men and women of this poor struggling village. I had hoped to be able to impart some concrete information at the end of my speech but since I did not know the parameters of the job, I had nothing else to add. 321
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Bacon in Harlem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon in Harlem   Bacon in Harlem EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:02 pm

Bacon in Harlem

I stand with my arms folded behind Qyn as I would allow him to speak to the groups that congregated about us, the two figures that had flown into the center of the village. My gaze scans above the scattered miners and villagers, not saying anything, but simply standing ominously. I inspect the visual pedigree of these miners seeing that they all seemed to be fit humans in good shape. Qyn does his best to work with the crowd utilizing his charm, as I knew he could, to enchant the masses, though there were some disturbances among it. My attention is gathered by the rude chattering of a few who seemed loud in particular; I needed them to be paying attention to be fully captured within Qyn’s abilities. For the moment, I do not move, but I frown in that general direction. Near the end of Qyn’s speech, it would seem we would have most of the crowd’s attention and support, but suddenly there is a burst of force within the crowd that once again drew attention from my cause. I did not like for other’s to draw attention to themselves when my vassals were speaking on my behalf, but still, I wondered if, among these humans there might be something interesting.

Since the attention of the people was divided and distracted at best, I would allow Qyn to seek out the leaders of the village to discuss whatever needed to be discussed to enslave them. I make my way, walking past Qyn, towards the crowd of humans surroundings another. As one of the friends of the male who got gusted stands up and attempts to move offensively towards the tattooed male, my large hand comes up and takes that man by the head. My massive palm would be at the center of his head with my fingers covering much of his face; I would pull back and sling that man, tossing him over my shoulder and move in towards the center of the disruption. I look about with a stern gaze to disperse the crowd about me and keep them weary. Turning my gaze, my eyes come to see for myself that what had caused the ruckus. To me, the man was an odd one, different somehow from these humans, at least in appearance; he was covered in tattoos, so I take him to be an outcast of some kind. Getting straight to the point, I fold my arms at my chest and address him directly, requesting, “That wind you created just now. Show that to me. You may use it on me.” The tone isn’t one of challenge, but more so of curiosity in the form of an order.

451 / 2008
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male

Bacon in Harlem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon in Harlem   Bacon in Harlem EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:18 pm

My retreat is halted by the wall of people that still seem to be standing around with their attention drawn elsewhere. I studied the masses for a gap large enough for me to squeeze past but no presented it’s self and I risked getting more unfavorable reactions if I simply tried to push through them. While I wait for an opportunity to exit the area a voice calls out from behind. I pause a moment, but it was clear the words were hurled my direction, as I hadn’t seen anyone else use such force as I had. Turning I see that it is one of the men that had landed in the town. He wished for me to repeat the act, an odd request, but I had no where to go. Without hesitation I spoke “Wind of a breathless soul” and my arm whipped the long red sleeve forward and with it the wind blade was launched at the stranger. I watched carefully to see for what purpose I had just made a second offense.

Words 175
Enriji
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Bacon in Harlem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon in Harlem   Bacon in Harlem EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:38 pm

Bacon in Harlem

It seems my words caught him before he had a chance to get away; for that much I was pleased. He turns and immediately goes onto the offensive with his chant and recasting the spell. I watch dust trails a path towards me and the razors of wind strikes my form cutting at my chest, waist, neck and face. My body is hardened as the attack comes in, and no skin is broken, but the force of the attack was gone. I didn’t judge it to be anything great or spectacular, but it was much more than any of these humans around me would be able to produce. There is no outward indication that the attack had hit me other than the visuals of my hair moving in the wind along with my clothing. I look down as if thinking as my hand comes to my chest as if feeling out the attack that I had taken. As I look up, I give a stern glare of approval as I nod, “good. You there, come hither and tell me your name and why these people seem weary about you.” I would not allow anyone to interfere during this process, if someone were to step out of line, I would handle the situation swiftly, which should be apparent in my demeanor.

220 / 2228
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male

Bacon in Harlem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon in Harlem   Bacon in Harlem EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:55 pm

The attack is dismissed with little more than a thought, and I stood in amazement. Though my jaw did not hang, I had to take a moment and wonder how exactly it had been than this man could just stand there with no repercussions what so ever. I began to question if I was really that weak, or if some trick was being played. As he asked I stand forward, I glance at the people who stood on either side, but none of them looked as though they wanted to attempt to interrupt my progression so I stepped forward. “I am Enriji last of the Akatoush Clan…” I turned my head once more to the strangers standing around, the bizarre eyes giving a natural and inhuman glare “Excel from the village of Callacanth” I finished as my eyes came back to the man. My words came smooth and precise, a sign I had been well brought up, though nothing more than a commoner now.

words 164
Enriji
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Bacon in Harlem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon in Harlem   Bacon in Harlem EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:16 pm

Bacon in Harlem

As he explains, I nod and my arms fold back at my chest. Peering somewhat down at him, I hear his words and understand them in my own way. He spoke well, better than I would have originally guessed by looking at him. In his few words, I could tell his mind was sharp; it was too bad these humans were unable to see that as well. As an exile, that would mean he had no home. He interested me, so I could easily give him one. After his words, I speak as I motion around to the people around me, “Enriji… do not allow another man who is not god to look down upon you. Recognize the blessing fate has given you, as that who has been banish, I can rebirth. Your ability is a unique one and can be strengthened. You are special among these humans, as such you interest me. In my grace, I offer to you, one who has no where to call home… pledge yourself my will and I will make those who caste down stones at you look up to you. I will reverse your position in this human society and replace your wandering with purpose.”

202 / 2430
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male

Bacon in Harlem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon in Harlem   Bacon in Harlem EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:35 pm

Listening to the man's offer I consider it a moment. Living on my own in the desert had taught me many things, and one was that when one finds water, one drinks it because he might not have the chance to do so again later. With that in mind, I agree. “Your proposal is well received, I would join your cause, and bring what few talents I have that you could make use of. Still I would ask one thing in return, What title do you prefer?” I asked, the choice was an obvious one, I wanted power, and this man seemed to have it to spare. The prospect of gaining the means to rebuild my name was one I couldn’t let slip away.

Words 124
Enriji
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Bacon in Harlem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon in Harlem   Bacon in Harlem EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:54 pm

Bacon in Harlem

“Master,” the word is firm coming from my lips. My words come as statements to conclude this verbal pact, “You are wise in your choice. I will require, not only for you to serve me, but also I will call upon you to grow stronger, and I will help you along that way. The goal of all of my disciples is to reach a level where they can kill me and assume my place; such is the blood Path of Gods. Treat today synonymous as the day of your birth. Welcome to Domenance, Enriji of the Akatoush. Come.” My body turns as my gaze pulls from him and looks to Qyn. Hopefully in the time I took to seek out a new devotee, he would be done with the business which brought us here. Among my thoughts are to have Enriji lead this place, but at the moment I would keep that as a future goal. Humans were strong in their ability to work together and build like ants. I would ascertain strength in that Enriji before putting him in such a position, enough so that his presence would command fear and respect from those who casually sneered at him; his ascension would be a masterpiece of my curiosity. The crowd parts as I make my way through it towards Qyn. After being around me for a while, Enriji may notice that I did not directly communicate with humans if I didn’t need to. I would look to Qyn on our approach and ask if things were completed. He would have to work out the logistics about funding and re-employing the miners under my banner.

275 / 2705
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male

Bacon in Harlem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon in Harlem   Bacon in Harlem EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:29 pm

Bacon in Harlem Enri310
As he spoke I gave a ever so slight grin, master, over used, but effective title I would think in the safety of my own mind. I had no quarrel with the conditions and his expectations of me to grow stronger, I already shared the same goal. As he turned I would follow through the people who just moments before had bared they way, but now stepped out of the way without a word. While I would have liked to imagine in my fondest dreams that it was I they parted for, I was not absent minded that my new master was the one that caused them to scatter. Still it was an improvement over my previous circumstances and for now I would give it no more thought than that.
Words 130
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Bacon in Harlem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon in Harlem   Bacon in Harlem EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:21 am

Bacon in Harlem Qyn_01
The currently unemployed miners seemed to be receptive to the offer of work I had proposed, even the village leader was interested enough to permit me a private audience to discuss the terms with him. As the master heads off into the crowd to investigate the disturbance that had popped up during my speech, I follow the village leader to his office. The meeting would only take a few moments to complete, especially considering how eager he was to get his villagers back to work. The man only had a few requests as far as the agreement went. He asked that a fraction of the miner's wages be sent back to the village to create a fund with the hopes of someday rebuilding the mine that this village has depended on for so long. The other requests were pretty standard as far as these things go; reasonable wages and shifts, decent accommodations, and a week of time for every two months worked. The requests were clearly coming from a man who cared about his workers and their families, which I could easily empathize with so I agreed to work with him on a few of them. I didn't know how the master would receive the conditions, especially the week off for every two months of time worked but I tried my best to make it reasonable. The men would agree to work ten hour shifts, seven days a week in exchange for the week of leave time after every eight worked. The lodgings and wages would be adequate and fair, and a small portion of the wages would be sent to the village for the mine repair fund.

With the conditions all ironed out, the village leader took a moment to detail them in duplicate for us both to sign. Once I held the master's copy of the contract in my hand, I rise and offer my empty one ot the village leader with a smile of thanks for his assistance in making this opportunity possible. He returns my thanks with an offer of his own for remembering the troubles of his people and offering them all a light at the end of the despair. Bidding him a friendly goodbye, I take my leave and make my way to rejoin the master who I spot parting the sea of the still gathered crowd. Upon reaching him, I offer the signed contract for his review should he feel it necessary along with a nod to confirm the deal was done.

Noticing the slightly odd human male following closely behind the master, I step toward him and offer my hand in polite greeting. "Good afternoon, sir. I am Qyn Astartay, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Are you a citizen of this quaint village?" 464
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Bacon in Harlem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon in Harlem   Bacon in Harlem EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:54 pm

Bacon in Harlem

After making it back to Qyn, I am pleased that his business is completed. I look down as Qyn offers me a signed piece of paper and my large hand extends, taking it up and bringing it before my body with both hands as I gaze down at it. I glance over it, not caring about the particulars, so long as the ends were met which I wanted. I would allow Qyn to handle the diplomacy as I viewed this parchment in no higher regards than something I would use to wipe with after a bowel movement; I could not be bound by any paper, only the words which I spoke. I roll the paper in my hands and hold onto it as I watch Qyn introduce himself to our newest member. As Qyn speaks, I attach, “Qyn is a useful vassal in my empire and controls much of its commerce. He will be your peer.” With a stoic nod, I continue to inform, “he is very skilled by tongue. You will witness this in your encounters with one another.” With my statement, I meant that he was very good at speaking, regardless to how it may have come off. I would allow Enriji time to introduce himself. After he was finished I would advise Qyn that if everything was done here, we should return to Harlem as to give the go ahead for the supply vans to begin traveling between Harlem and this Dirveil. I was hopeful that this one skilled in wind also had a means of flying; if not, then accommodations would have to be made to facilitate such a thing.

274 / 2979
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male

Bacon in Harlem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon in Harlem   Bacon in Harlem EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:06 pm

Bacon in Harlem Enri310

I watch curiously as the paper switches between their hands before they speak. From what I’d over heard, and seen, it didn’t take much thought to put the pieces together of what might be on the note. Qyn's manners and polite gesture reflected the master’s fond words, making me feel at ease, that I was in good company.
“I am Enriji, it is an honor Qyn” I introduce myself as my hand pulls from the long red robes and embraces his. “My allegiance is held by no village.” I then answer to his question about my being a citizen, a subject I didn’t care much to talk about. Now that the pleasantries had been dealt with I suspected we would leave the way they had entered. I had no desire to stay hear any longer than I had to, and from the way the villagers had acted I guessed they felt the same. Perhaps one day their views towards me would be a less hostile one, but for now I was be glad to remove myself from their presence. As for flight, it was a thing I could achieve without the use of wings. Though I had avoided using it as a means of travel, walking was fine for a nomad with no cause and no heading.

Words 217
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Bacon in Harlem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon in Harlem   Bacon in Harlem EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:50 pm

Bacon in Harlem Qyn_01
Offering a polite, "Thank you, Master, you are too kind" to my new employer for the favorable words he added to my introduction, I listen to the new member of the fold while nodding slowly. When his words come to an end and the master informs me that it was time to take our leave if all business was settled, I make sure to offer an apology to Enriji for my assumption that he was part of this village. Assuming the master had already confirmed our companion's ability to fly or had already made other arrangements while I was busy with the village leader, I do not feel the need to inquire about the details before summoning the shadow wings and preparing to once again take to the skies to travel home. Extending the wings early would hopefully prove to the master that I had no need for the generous take off assistance he so kindly provided me with the first time around. As I rose into the air to begin the return flight home, my always churning mind began to ponder my entrance options back at the tent encampment. I could always descend in full veiw and claim that the master possesses the ability to bestow certain skills temporarily on others, or I could claim that the wings were the effects of some potion I was given, or I could always land outside the camp and walk back in after the master and his new follower arrive. Since it will probably be after dusk by the time we return I figure I will just wait and see which option strikes my fancy at that moment. 286/3830
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Bacon in Harlem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon in Harlem   Bacon in Harlem EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:13 pm

I allow Qyn to lead the way home. I was glad the miners were acquired and would proceed with my plans.

21 / 3000
Exit RP
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Bacon in Harlem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon in Harlem   Bacon in Harlem EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:43 pm

Qyn

The flight home was spent in much the same manner as the previous one had been, mainly an easy silence between all parties involved. I was content to think over the deal made with the village leader and the possible futures the master's offer had given those miners and their families. I hoped that the agreements I had made would be upheld and honored, but even if they were altered in some way I knew the lives of those people would most likely improve over what they were now. Any job is better than no job, right? As I mulled all of this over I took some time to enjoy the breathtaking sunset we flew toward. I had seen many desert sunsets over the years, all of them strikingly beautiful, but none could hold a candle to this one. For some reason the colors were more vivid and vibrant from here in the air. As we flew toward home, well my home anyway, I felt as if this was a good end to a productive day. I was glad to be heading home with a sense of accomplishment and pride in my work. I looked forward to the evening ahead.
200/4030
End

Updated Domen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bacon in Harlem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon in Harlem   Bacon in Harlem Empty

Back to top Go down

Bacon in Harlem
Page 1 of 1