Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Night of Interesting Developments

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male
Number of posts : 401
Rep! : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-21

Night of Interesting Developments Empty
PostSubject: Night of Interesting Developments   Night of Interesting Developments EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:24 pm

Night of Interesting Developments Enri310

My sandals touched the earth gentle before allowing my full weight back onto my feet. I stood just out side of the newly formed settlement, awaiting the master and Qyn so they could lead the way and I would follow bringing up the rear. A better position to evaluate things and not draw much attention, that and I assumed our master would prefer to lead things. My arms rested with in the long crimson fabrics of my robes, while my intense wolf like eyes kept watch on the guards and other members that we would pass on our way.

Words 99

Last edited by Strayed on Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Night of Interesting Developments   Night of Interesting Developments EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:04 am

Night of Interesting Developments Qyn_01
With our arrival back at camp taking place under at least half cover from the night sky, I did not worry about landing among my people. The wings would somewhat blend in with the darkness of the night and even if they were seen I had my cover stories. It is after all imperative to me that these people continue living under the assumption that I am just your average everyday human male that just happened to be blessed with a silver tongue. At any rate, there was only a small crowd gathered when we landed, mainly guards at this time of night since everyone else would be enjoying their evening meal or preparing to settle in for the night. The guards would welcome the master back by standing at attention or saluting as he passed, then they would greet me with polite nods or casual greetings as is our custom. The newcomer bringing up the rear would be met with perplexed looks at worst and polite greetings of welcome at best. Since he arrived with the master and myself they would know better than to question his presence within the limits of our settlement but there would still be a healthy amount of curiosity as far as he was concerned, mainly given his appearance and likelihood that he possesses abilities similar to those of the master.

Once the orders were given to have lodgings prepared for Enriji and to show him around before we retire, I bid the master a good evening with the assurance that I would be sure and pass along the personal orders to Harlie. As the quiet, dominating presence of the master makes his exit, I delegate the order to prepare a place for our guest. Then bringing my attention to the new man, I swing an arm wide to indicate the tent city around us. "Welcome to Harlem, Enriji. It will take a bit of time to prepare your quarters so we can use this opportunity to show you around a bit. If there is anything you would like to see or questions you would like to ask, feel free to speak them aloud." Of course I assumed the guard stations and supply cart area we had passed on the way in would be self explanatory, I began to move in the direction of the large tents where the meals are prepared and devoured by the bulk of the population here. Aside from seeing proof that one is safe in a particular area, finding out where to get the grub is the most important. The tent belonging to the mistress and the house ladies would come later, though most men of this camp believed it to be more important than either food or security. 460
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of Interesting Developments   Night of Interesting Developments EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:17 am

I was as silent as a shadow while the master and Qyn took care of business, allowing my gaze to warder a bit. It didn’t take long for feet to follow my gaze, as a traveler standing in one place was troubling, and even the slightest movement eased my nerves. When Qyn was down and master gone he again spoke, and I stopped my procession and turned to hear him out. I nodded to his comments about questions, but presently none came to mind. I had no real skill in social matters, I was smart when it came to surviving and looking out for myself, but a simply conversation could be worse than any battle. Though the master spoke true, Qyn was charming, for a reason not even my mind could fully grasp. I would at lest attempt to get to know him better.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of Interesting Developments   Night of Interesting Developments EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:54 am

Since the newest member of the fold seemed to be content with moving along in silence and taking in the sights of the encampment, I fell in to the age old routine of playing tour guide as I had for so many customers over the years. The only difference with this man would be that I would not have to gloss over the less glamorous aspects of our operation. He was not a customer but a new member so he had the right to know both sides of the process. After pointing out all the important areas and procedures associated with the meal areas, like which side to line up on to get the meal, where to find the drinks or condiments, and where it was generally off limits for newcomers to sit, I would stress that these guidelines were only for when he dined with the masses living and working here. The rules associated with dining privately with the master or even in his own quarters were vastly different.

The next area of interest we would come to would be the tents belonging to the men in charge of training the various women and girls acquired by the camp for our business purposes. There were three obvious stages of training underway in front of these tents. The first stage for the newest ladies brought here was the cage stage. Half a dozen ladies were currently being kept in wooden cages until they could be kept in line when offered a taste of freedom. They were already learning enough to not cry out or beg for help as we passed by. The second stage of training would be the ladies tethered to the tent poles by leather lashes around their ankles. These women were free to move about as far as their leashes would allow, which was generally far enough to sit outside the tent and visit with each other or passersby. They would offer politely conditioned greetings as we passed, which I would return with a genial 'Evening, ladies'. They would not be trained to entice business until they were allowed to advance to training under Harlie's instruction. The third stage of training were untethered ladies who were being taught to serve the trainers, not sexually but just in general. They would fetch their food and drink, the rations for the other ladies, any supplies needed, and would keep the tents tidy. Common service was the final step under the male trainers. These would be the next group of ladies to leave the men and join the mistress. Most of them would be focused on their work and not notice us passing by, but the ones who do notice would take a moment to offer a warm greeting and ask if there is anything they can do or get for us, which I of course would decline as I bid them a good evening.

By this point, as our tour is taking us nearer to Harlie's tent, I realize that I have been doing almost, if not all of the talking. I would find that I am growing tired of hearing my own voice for the moment so I would turn to my companion and attempt to engage him in conversation. "Back in Dirveil you mentioned that your allegiance lies with no village. Does this mean you have no home to speak of, meaning that you are a traveler, or just that you do not pledge your allegiance to your home village?" I was very curious about this man and his lack of alliance seeing as how I was run out of my homeland long ago only to be taken in by what was at that time nothing more than a band of vagabonds but eventually grew into this settlement I now am responsible for. 636
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of Interesting Developments   Night of Interesting Developments EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:17 am

Qyn was an excellent guide, no doubt he’d done this before, but it felt wrong to interrupt him even though he’d probably given the speeches many times before. There was a lot more initialed in their trade than I had previously believed; though I’d never really thought about how one might run such a place. Passing by the different stages of training, I would simple give my normal critical stare to those that made no greeting and a polite hello to those who did. Eventually the subject took a swift turn to a more personal subject.
“I did have a home when I was but a child. A village far from here, called Callacanth…”. I paused a moment as if recalling the place before continuing on “I attempted to take the leaders life…Worse than my failure, I was not seen as threat enough to kill, but rather exiled from my own people, and marked” I waved my hand across my face with an almost elegant bow. “As such a traitor…” I said with a smile, though I did not find it amusing at all.

Words 184
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of Interesting Developments   Night of Interesting Developments EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:21 am

Listening to the answer Enriji gave led me to realize that he and I my have more in common than I had previously thought. Though he was sent away from his home and marked as punishment for an infraction where as I was banished from my home simply for being different, we both had that illusion of home ripped away far too early. It would seem, based on his earlier comments paired with this new story, that he and I dealt with our respective sentences of exile quite differently. Where I was eager and willing to do damn near anything to belong in a group of bandits purely in the hopes of creating a second home for myself, Enriji seemed to have taken the opposite course of action, avoiding making those kinds of attachments again.

Nodding my head empathetically, I pause for a reflective moment once he finishes speaking. "While I cannot imagine what it must be like to be physically marked as an outsider by your own people, I do understand what it is like to be banished from your homeland at a tender young age. My own former home is a long way from here, a former home from which I was forced to leave at a similar time in my life. Shortly after my banishment, when I was still roaming the countryside seeking anyone who hadn't been reached or tainted by news of my existence, I came upon a group of bandits. Rather than kill the weak, starving boy they stumbled upon, they took me in to their fold and promised me a new home and a life far away from what I had known. And so Harlem became my home, for this is the settlement those bandits created not more than a year after taking me in. I have been here ever since and hopefully will continue to be for a long time to come." As I speak, I continue walking along through the rows of smaller, more basic tents. These would obviously be general living quarters for most of the inhabitants of the camp. Some were decorated, usually by the wives of the men who had found women to bond with, while others were left bare.

Waving a hand around the area, I glance back to the newest man among us with a smile. "Everyone here in Harlem has a similar story. We have all been displaced from our original homes for some reason or another. Some chose to leave to seek new ventures elsewhere but most of the stories are like ours. We provide a haven for misfits and outcasts, we do not judge anyone based on their past, but on the contributions they make to ensure our survival. You see, Enriji, everyone here in Harlem has a job to do. Each and every one of these jobs ensures the survival of the group as a whole. Even down to the children who help to care for the animals or clean up where they are able. We all have a hand in making this place work and so when Harlem prospers, we do as well." With this one being new to the camp, and considering that I do not know what it was about him that inspired the master to bring him along, I figure that I should stop before feeling out the best way he could be useful. If the master had other plans for him I would respect those, and if not, I could always inquire about his skills at another time. Coming to the last tent in the row we were currently traveling, the newest by far, I gesture toward the entrance where one flap had been pinned to the side to allow for easy entrance. "Ah, here we are. The accommodations are humble but they should be suitable."

Leading the man inside his new lodgings, I would visibly inspect the decor to make sure everything was as it should be. Simple design, table and lamp in the middle of the tent, a rug of animal fur beneath our feet, and a simple padded cot to one side large enough to be shared and soft enough to make one forget he was sleeping so near to the ground. The two women from Harlie's tent were already here and extremely scantily dressed as ordered. One was rather tall, a thick mane of white blond hair spilling down her bare back and shielding her glacier blue eyes. The other was in direct contrast to the first, dark olive skin set off by gleaming tendrils of raven locks and warm, inviting brown eyes. Both women only wore enough fabric to cover their most intimate of places and had perched themselves in a most welcoming manner on the edge of Enriji's sleeping cot. Turning to the young man with a smile and nod, I speak yet again. "Welcome to Harlem, I hope you find it to your liking. Is there anything else you need or would like to know before I leave you in the capable hands of these fine ladies?" 846
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of Interesting Developments   Night of Interesting Developments EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:36 pm

I gave a small smile “And now you and your master extend the same kindness to me that the bandits provided you, I’m in debt to you both.” I said with complete sincerity. I would refer to him as more Qyn's master than mine own for the time. For someone who had been without any attachments, much less a master, I found it would take some time before I was fully comfortable with the new arrangements. As made it to the end of the tour, Qyn showed off my new home. It was simple, but I was fine with simple, it was still better than anything I’d been able to fashion in the wild. Though as we entered an unexpected sight met my eyes, the women on what would appear to be my bedding. I stared at them, looking over both and their desirable forms. Even with their lack of clothing, it still aroused no desire to lay with them. Turning to Qyn I spoke “Apologies, but I should like to be alone, the day has been long”, I said, casting a glance back towards the women. Of course I really didn’t mind company, but company that was there only because it was commanded, was as just as empty and meaningless as if I were alone. Will I tried to defend my true decision to myself, the answer was far simpler than even I allowed myself to realize.

Words 238
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of Interesting Developments   Night of Interesting Developments EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:36 pm

"Happy to extend a helping hand to a fellow outcast whenever necessary." While I was pretty sure that the master wouldn't mind this young man feeling indebted to him, I could not allow him to feel the same toward me for I had no part in the decision to bring him here or extend these courtesies to him. I am but a humble servant who has pledged to follow the master and do his bidding. When I see his eyes fall upon the ladies I feel that something isn't quite right. I personally had never encountered anyone willing to deny themselves the pleasure and company of our lovely female servants, well other than myself so I could not judge him based on this decision. Nodding my head while gesturing for the ladies to vacate his quarters, I turn to the man with an apologetic bow. "Please forgive me if their presence offended you in any way. This is merely part of our usual welcome to new members. I will leave you in peace if there is nothing else you need." If he did not indicate anything else he would require of me, then I would be on my way to see to the rest of my duties. 207
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night of Interesting Developments   Night of Interesting Developments Empty

Back to top Go down

Night of Interesting Developments
Page 1 of 1