Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Into the Night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:29 am

Into the Night Izu
The night is still young and Izumi had been out on this night in order to drink her sorrows away. When Izumi drunk, she drunk. She wasn't an alcoholic though, but she knew how to drink and at times she would let herself go while drinking and permit herself to actually be drunk. She was once again at this bar that she had came to last time. This was a second night in a row that she was going to the bar in order to get over this thing that was throwing her natural flow off. she was sitting at the bar merely staring at a half empty bottle of vodka and was talking to it. "My my dear me, dont you look handsome. so clear and shiny. Maybe we should get a room together hahahahaha...." she would caress the bottle and then pour it into a smaller bottle. Men would keep thier eyes upon her through almost the entire time that she was there. Izumi had even unbuttoned most of her shirt so that only one button on her pink shirt and her jacket would be holding it closed.

-Word count:191
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptyFri May 29, 2009 2:54 pm

-Shageki Megami

Paperwork. Swear that shit was made to give beautiful women like myself hell and cramped hands. What the hell did I need to write a thesis for when I could have simply built the gun I wanted to present. But NOOO... I have to follow f'in procedure and write out the plans for the killing machine. As if you need instructions on what the gun can do. Who the fuck am I writing this shit for? Old lady Kyro? Yeah right. The moment that old bitch reads one of my thesis papers... I'll stop having sex. Neither is happening. I sigh as I walk into the newest bar of the night. I've been here before, but I haven't been in a while. Not good to drink and then shoot a gun apparently. Not that I follow that rule anyway. Drinking and shooting makes it more fun. I smirk and come to the bar.

I pause as I see an angel sitting there, cradling a bottle close. I see the wolves closing in and I look at the idiots, lifting my skirt and displaying the 9mm caliber handgun. It stands out against my caramel skin. They back up and the bartender greets me. "Well if it isn't Gunshot Goddess. THe usual?" he asks and I nod. I sit down next to the pretty at the bar and place my hand on her thigh and smile in a sultry manner.

"Now darlin'.. What's got you so down that youhave to make friends with the bottle. Anything Memi-chan can help with?" I purr, leaning in. The woman is just my type. A full figured body and her hair makes me wanna see it spread out over my bedsheets as I make her scream for me. I mental lick my lips at the thought. SHe looks delicious.

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptyFri May 29, 2009 3:03 pm

Into the Night Izu
Drinking the smaller bottle empty and then drinking directly from the bigger bottle and then pouring a little more into the smaller bottle and repeating that process for the moment until she felt a touch upon her tigh. Which caused her to look to the hand. Following the caramel skin up the arm and matching to the face. Izumi merely squinted her eyes behind her glasses and leaned in a littel closer and then back up a little bit. "what?" she uttered a moment and took her left hand and raised it to her glasses and lifted them up to the top of her head. She then looked to the vodka and then laughed. She was drunk out of her mind. "Man i'm starting to see things little buddy." she said to the vodka bottle. "I swear that i'm seeing this woman trying to flirt with me." She leaned in and tried to whisper, but her whisper wasn't low enough so this rather sexy woman near her was capable of hearing her 'whisper'. "I swear you start making me see some pretty things with every drink I take. I wonder if your capable of making men look more handsome too." she then grabbed the vodka bottle and shut her eyes as she began to snicker and then laugh to herself. Thinking that this woma next to her was nothing more then something brought up because of the alcohol in her system and her illusioned filled mind.

-Word count:246 [437]
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptyFri May 29, 2009 3:16 pm

-Shageki Megami

I watch the pretty lady as she drinks. Damn girl can slam it down. I surprised she wasn't taken by any of the men yet. I look up as my drink is set before me and nod. It was a martini sans the olive. I pluck it up as I listen to her. My ruby lips curl into a wicked smile at the lip of my glass as I listen. The darling thought I was something her mind was making up. Oh how delightful. I tilt the glass back and let the liquid courage run over my tongue, down my throat and into my body. I set the glass down only when its drained. I lick my lips, body warming with the powerful alcohol. The bartender gave me the expensive shit that only experienced drinkers like myself played with.

I rubbed my hand on her thigh. Time to make drunken beauty wake up and know I'm not apart of the drunken stupor she had drank herself into. I move closer, lifting my other hand and pushing her hair from her face. Such a cute woman. I haven't been with another woman in ages. I miss it. This one I want. I move closer and run my tongue along the shell of her ear. "You know... I make a better companion than that bottle, darling," I purr in her ear, hand sliding up her thigh more. "Also.. I'm no illusion, love."

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptyFri May 29, 2009 3:26 pm

Into the Night Izu
The lick to her ear caused Izumi to pull away in a fit of giggles covering her ears. "oh my god!" she giggled a bit more and grabbed the bottle and hugged it between her breasts. "they get stronger every time." she said looking down at the bottle as she began to move it up and down between them. She smiled in a cat like seductive manner as she lifted her head and looked towards her 'illusion' and leaned in close so that her forehead would be pressed towards hers and she looked as though she was going to kiss her but she lifted up the bottle between them. "Kiss the bottle my illusion." she grinned showing her teeth as she snickered. "My bottle wants some sugar, it says so." she still grinned, her cheeks red in her drunken state.

-Word count:140 [577]
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:32 pm

-Shageki Megami

Such a playful chicky. I watch her closely. My.. She has drank quite a bit. It would be unfair for me to take advantage of her and not have her remember any of it. I spy the men around the bar, many of them palming their lengths through the material of their pants as they watch us. No.. Not wise to leave the little duckling here to be snatched up in the claws of these vultures. I smile as she hugs the bottle between her lush breasts. Now if only the clothing wasn't obstructing my view of her.

I blink as she brings the bottle between us and asks me to kiss it. I'd much rather taste her sweet lips. My smile transforms into a smirk and I lean in more as if to kiss the bottle. A gentle shift of my hand moves the neck of it out of my way and my lips seek to press themselves against that of the sweet tenshi I have found in this slum dog hell.

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:40 pm

Into the Night Izu
Lips pressing against one another and in the next moment Izumi slapped her 'illusion and pulled away and wiped her lips and then she shook her bottle in the air. "No no no no no! Not me!" she then brought the bottle up to her face and shifted her eyes to it and caressed the bottle. "Kiss the bottle." she said with a snicker and then took another swig of the bottle, but she didn't swallow the liquids she got from the bottle and she tossed the bottle back into the air behind her and grabbed this 'illusion and pulled her in very close and locked lips with her in order to let the vodka she had in her mouth pass from her own mouth into hers. Certaintly this sort of reaction would possibly be caught as a surprise especially if those people knew who Shageki Megami was, but Izumi held no clue who she was. Not even sane did she know this woman.

-Word count:165 [742]
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:52 pm

-Shageki Megami

I taste her sweet alcohol stained lips for but a moment before I feel my cheek stinging ever so slightly. I blink and look at her, lifting my hand up to my cheek. I think I just got slapped. Several men are inching back, thinking my temper is about to explode. But I would never take my wrath out on a woman who clearly if drunk off her ass. I sigh, watching her. And I thought I was getting closer to her. Damn.

Another swig and I blink in surprise as she tosses the bottle behind her. But then she grabs me, the bottle crashing to the ground. But I hardly care. Vodka slips past my lips and I wrap my arms around the little spitfire, dragging her from her stool, tilting my head and deepening the kiss she started. She is sweet and fiery, just how I like my women. I can sense the men are back to their heavy panting and petting of their own pants. Not that I care. THey can all blow me for all I care. Gently I break the kiss and gaze down at the petite woman in my arms.

"My my.. What a kiss you have, darling."

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:02 pm

Into the Night Izu
Being lifted off the stool she was sitting on, Izumi opened her eyes and gazed up at her illusion. "hehehe, my my, my illusion is tall." she laughed again and then looked around. "hey...where did my bottle go?" she looked worried. "Bottle!" she uttere out calling out for it like it's some sort of dog. She unwrapped the arms that were around her and she went to take some steps away but badly lost her balance. "uh oh" she said on her way down to the floor.

-Word count:88 [830]
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:08 pm

-Shageki Megami

I smile a bit down at her as she mentions my height. I'm a good five foot eleven inches without my heels on. But with heels I'm between six foot and six foot two. I'm nicknamed Goddess for more than just the meaning of my name. I blink as she begins to call out for the bottle she has broken. Oh dear. This poor dear is in for one hell of a hangover if I don't help her.

SHe pulls from me and I quickly react, sweeping her back into my arms as she tumbles over her clumsy limbs. I hold her close and laugh softly. "Now now.. Not wise to walk around when your so wasted, my dear lamb," I say to her as I keep her upright in my arms. "Come on now. I shall take you to my place to get sober once again. Or you shall be in hell come the morning time," I coax her, beginning to lead her towards the door.

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:19 pm

Into the Night Izu
So here she was in the arms of a supposed illusion her drunken state thought, she thought up. She looked towards her and merely blinked. She then tried to look angry, but she had the look of trying to focus and annoyed at the same time. She then poked her in the chest and looked up at her. "Hey! hey, hey, hey!" she continued on. "I'm not...ummm what was that word you said? Oh right! Wasted. I'm not wasted. What makes you think I'm wasted?" she poked her again and then looked where she was poking at and laughed. "hey this is kinda fun... haha..." she stopped poking at her finger and she shook her head and looked up at Megami again. "and what makes you so certain I will be going with you...you...you....illusion!" She placed a hand upon her head and she tried to make her disappear. "If I concentrate strong enough you'll just disappear." opening her eyes again she saw that this woman was still here. "okay....you're a strong illusion! I'll have you that. But I still...seriously where's my bottle?" she suddenly switched subjects in mid-sentence and glanced around. "Bottle! Bottle! Where are you?" she then began to tear up. "Bottle dont leave me! Dont tell me you have a mrs.bottle you haven't told me about." she began to cry a little. "Bottle! Dont do this to me your breaking my heart." She would place her head in Megami's chest as she would cry. Clearly there was a reason she was here drinking.

-Word count:256 [1,086]
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:27 pm

-Shageki Megami

Now.. I've been drunk on many occasions. But I wonder if I've ever thought I was making illusions. I watch the dainty woman in my arms as she seems to argue with herself and then tries to will me away. I arch a brow as I watch her. Poor darling is long gone in a drunken depression if she is like this. Again she calls for the bottle and I listen carefully. Ah. I get it now.

She begins to cry and I hold her close, letting her cry into my busom. SO.. Little angel was drinking because her heart was broken. Well.. I can't say I haven't done the same thing on several occasions. I think this is why I gained an interest in women more. I found myself sick of men thinking they could just sleep around on me and thought, because I was a woman, I wouldn't find out. I have always had better relations with women. At least they break up with me over being a workaholic instead of cheating.

I rub her back and begin leading her out the door of the bar. "Now now, love. Memi-chan will take care of you," I whisper soothingly to her. I had a bottle of water in the car that she could drink. It was a company car, but hey. My bike is in the shop.

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:41 pm

Into the Night Izu
So there she was crying into this woman's chest who was pretty much taking advantage of the drunken Izumi. But it was probably for the best, if any of these men got thier hands on her, there might be a missing's poster the next day with her face on it. Anyway back to pressing matters. So there Izumi was crying into the chest of Megami. Of course izumi was in a drunken depressive state due to what she found out a couple days ago. Which might posibly be a stupid reason, but she gotten her hopes up on something and her hopes was trashed when that was found out.

She was being led outside the bar and she still was crying, but not as much as before right now she was sniffling and wiping her eyes as she looked towards Memi-chan. "mei mei....mi mi..." she sniffled not really remember what she just said as her name. "where are we going? I dont wanna leave my baby behind?" she said as she looked up towards the woman who was taking her away. The baby she was talking about, wasn't an actual baby, but Megami didn't know that, so that could have been assumed. But the baby she was talking about was her car. "hasu-no-suitai will be lonely here..." she said looking sad and teary eyed again and then suddenly she began to cry again.

-Word count:234 [1,320]
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:08 pm

-Shageki Megami

I'm glad I am not leaving her in there. The men around here aren't exactly gentlemen. I should know. I've designed alot of their guns. I move us both outside and into the cool night air. I feel better already. I let her finish crying before she begins to speak again. Hasu no Suitai? The hell is that? I think for a moment. A baby with that kind of name. I nod. Has to be her car. I sigh a bit. I can leave my car here and call one of the grunts to come and get it. I don't mind walking the short distance to work. My bike should be out of the shop by tomorrow evening anyway. Damn well better be or the boys are gonna have my gun in their asses. I could have fixed it if work wasn't being a pain in the ass.

I hold out my hand. "All right, darling. We'll take your baby. But give me the keys. You don't wanna scratch your baby up, right?" I say to her in an almost mothering tone to keep her from crying again. I'm weak when it comes to another woman's tears. Cute things always win with me. Damn my weakness.

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:16 pm

Into the Night Izu
Izumi would stop crying when she said that they'll take her car and she was somewhat upset that she wasn't going to drive her baby. But she did have a good point, she didn't want her car banged up because of her reckless driving. While she maybe drunken out of her mind, she still had some little sense left. Hasu no suitai was parked nearby, it was actually within sight and Izumi looked over to her car which was across the street. She began to touch at her own sides searching for her keys. "now where did I put her keys at..." she mumbled as she began to touch up her body patting her own body searching. Her keys were hidden in her bra just on top of her right breast and the car's control was sticking out just a little bit in sight. She was patting her own butt and she grumbled. "where is that thing?"

-Word count:157 [1,477]
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:29 pm

-Shageki Megami

Phew. She isn't crying anymore. That's a good thing. She seems a bit upset about not driving, but does not protest. Even drunk, I would never drive my own baby, my motorcycle, Mayonaka. I watch with amusement as she begins to pat herself down. I watch her hands slid over her lush body, a hint of a predatory light touching my violet gaze. I hold myself in check. No is not the time. I can wait till she is sober to see if she will let me see her again. She seems to have the spunk needed to date me anyway. I hate pussies and weak ass bitches who only whine.

As she begins to pat her ass, my eyes fall to her breasts. Her top is open quite a bit, exposing the tops of the lush treats. I then blink, noting something black sticking out of the right one. I then snicker, realizing its the keys. I snap my fingers in front of her to get her attention. "They're in your bra, love," I point out, bringing my hand up and letting my fingers lightly skim the tops of her breasts, thanks to the exposed cleavage her opened top provides.

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:41 pm

Into the Night Izu
The snapping most certainly did catch her attention, but as she stared she went a bit crossed eyed for a moment but quickly shook her head and felt where her hand was. She blinke dand stared and finally she noticed that's where they keys were. "Oh right! I hide them there all the time." she laughed to herself as she reached for her keys and pulled them out smacking Megami's hand lightly on the way out to get her to stop and lifting the keys to her face holding onto the remote. "Okay so here they are...." she was silent for a moment and stared at the buttons closely. "how does this work again?" she said randomly pressing a button an suddenly her Lotus Eclipse's alarm went off. So it was quite evident that, that car was Izumi's car. Izumi blinked and flinched a little and quickly became confused as she was pressing more button's hitting her locks open and close. "aah!! what did I do?! My baby's crying." she said as she was trying to turn off the alarm She looked towards Megami and was worried for her car's alarm. "Help me I can't get my baby to stop."

-Word count:201 [1,678]Into the Night Izumiscar
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:27 pm

-Shageki Megami

I laugh as she smacks my hand away. I think once she is sober I will have alot of fun with her. I then watch as she looks at the remote to the car and begins to fiddle with it. I wince as she sets the car alarm off. My ears are sensitive and I try to tune out the sound as she fiddles with the keys in slight desparation. She finally looks to me for help and I sigh, plucking the keys away and I point it at the car in the shadows. I hit the button and the car goes silent. I sigh in relief, my ears ringing a bit. But other than that I am fine. I gently take her hand, making sure she is steady.

"Come on, honey. Time to go home," I say to her and coax her to follow me toward the car. As I finally lay my eyes on the car I whistle in appreciation. I would so have sex on the hood of this baby. I smirk a bit. I'll have to see if I can coax the minx to do so with me.

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:37 pm

Into the Night Izu
Megami had asisted in making the alarm turn on and Izumi had smiled. "thank you my illusion." she said as she leaned against her illusion a moment and gave her a hug. "mmm you smell nice..." she said with a grin forming on her lips and then her hand was taken and she was told that they were going to go home. she laughed a little. "hahaha home yes yes, home sounds nice. So...." she looked to Megami. "where's home?" she squinted her eyes up at Megami as they were walking towards her car, and she was stumbling over her own feet every other step or so.

-Word count:107 [1,785]
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:46 pm

-Shageki Megami

I keep a hold on her as she stumbles. I'm wearing a pair of my low heels, so its not too difficult. I grew up around male co workers, so I'm use to helping someone who is drunk. I laugh softly at her comment about where home was. I hit the button on the remote to unlock the doors of the car and walk her to the passenger's side. I open the door and ease her in, making sure to buckle her seatbelt. I press a kiss to her forehead.

"Home is home. No worries, lovely," I say to her and straighten, shutting the door on the drunk woman. I sigh a bit. Since when did I become such a good samaritan? I shake my head and pat the gun on my thigh. I was being nice, but maybe there is a reason fate wishes me to help this lost little lamb. I walk to the driver's side, open the door and slide in, shutting the door. I smile at the comfort of the car. Oh yes. I will have to convince my angel here to have sex in it and on this baby.

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:56 pm

Into the Night Izu
Izumi would cuddle into the belt as she would purr a little like a kitty. She would giggle as she let her hand glide along the black leather interior. Her car was a stick shift car, it wasn't automatic. Izumi would look towards Megami who entered into the drivers seat. "hey there where did you come from?" Izumi would then laugh to herself as she took off her glasses and opened the glove drawer and put her glasses in there and closed it. "There....wait..." she squinted at the glove drawer opened it, grabbed her glasses and the glasses case that was in there, opened the glasses case and placed the glasses inside and then closed the glasses case and put it into the glove drawer. "there safe..." she said with a giggle coming out afterwards as she closed the glove drawer.

-Word count:142 [1,927]
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:10 pm

Into the Night 134381sf5-1-1

I peer at her as the giggles ensue. So I have a giggly, crying, fiery drunk. Lovely. Now I can't wait to see her sober. I stick the keys into the ignition while she plays with the glove compartment. I then turn the key and the car roars to life, making me lick my lips as the engine quiets to a powerful purr. I pat the steering will. What a good girl this car is.

I peer over at the woman I have recused from being in the missing section of the newspaper this night. "Hey angel. Can I get your name?" I asking, hoping she isn't that too far lost. I did want her name. But I guess I can search for it once I have her tucked in for the night in my apartment.

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:16 pm

Into the Night Izu
She would look over to Megami by the corner of her eye as she was asked her name. "My name?" she began to think and she poked herself in the forehead trying to remember. "umm..." she started out. "It's umm...." her own name wasn't coming to her mind. How sad to how far drunk she is. "I dont remember! hahahaha...." she began to laugh again as she found that forgetting her own name was funny. her hand dropped down to her lap and just rested there and then moved to the seat belt and she gripped it softly as she rubbed her cheek against it. "mmm my baby's so soft." she said as she closed her eyes and held a large smile upon her face.

-Word count:125 [2,052]
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:28 pm

I watch her, hoping I will get a name. SHe seems to be thinking and I sigh, heading nearly dropping to the steering wheel when she tells me that she doesn't remember. Well. I now know she is piss ass drunk to forget her own name. I shrug. I'll look at her identication when we get to my apartment. I put my hand on the stick shift and my foot press on the clutch as I shift into reverse. Thank kami I drove a stick shift before I built my motorcycle. I back up a bit, then shift into first gear, pulling out of the spot she had parked. I can feel the power of the car and I smile, letting her cuddle her seat belt in the mean time.

We begin to cruise, one of my feet on the gas pedal and the other on the clutch. I press the clutch as I shift into second gear, then into third, the engine roaring happily as I let the car pick up speed. I smirk. I could get to love driving this car, if the drunken angel beside me lets me see her after this.

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:35 pm

Into the Night Izu
As Megami drove her car, Izumi would giggle and suddenly start to make a 'vroom' noise holding it for a little bit as they drove. Izumi would look out the window and then turn her head to the passenger window and she placed her hands upon the closed window and stare out the window watching the street lamps shoot on by. "hey..." she uttered out as she turned away from the glass and looked towards Megami. "meme.... mimi... mime..." failing on that name she herd her say. "Hey Illusion-chan..." she looked a little sad. "How do you know when you fall in love?"

-Word count:104 [2,156]
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:55 pm

I smile as I listen the cute sounds she is making while I am driving. It would take a good ten minutes to make it just outside of Metro if there is no traffic. I live close to the main stream of everything in Metro to be close to work. While I don't like working for the Kyro family, they do have one redeeming factor. The young heiress. I've seen her only a handful of times at the galas I get invited to as one of the employees of Nyte Industries. She is pretty, illusive. But I can see the defience in her eyes. I wonder.. Will she bring a change to the way things have been done.

I look over at my angel of the night as she begins to talk to me. She tries to remember the nickname I gave her and I laugh as she messes up horribly and settles on calling me her illusion. Genkaku-chan. I think I can make it one of my new nicknames. Her question makes me blink and look at her again. I frown and pay attention to the road again. Love. That's a bit of a difficult subject for me. I've not found someone I can trust enough to really love. That's why people break up with me in the end. Because.. I don't love them. I sigh a bit, manicured nail tapping on the steering wheel.

"You never know your in love till its too late sometimes.." I begin my answer and realize how depressing that sounds. I chew on my lower lip for a moment before continuing. "But.. You know your in love when that person can simply make your day when they give you a gentle smile, or simply gaze at you and you find yourself falling into their gaze. Love.. Is when your heart skips a beat when you get a text or a phone call from them and all your problems vanish.. That's when you know, babe."

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:06 pm

Into the Night Izu
Izumi listened to Illusion. "oooo really?" she then held a distant look as though she was just remembering someting. flashes of a man she worked for flashed into her mind as she then smiled and settled back into her seat as she merely giggled. "Do you think love can be an illusion like you Illusion-chan?" Izumi asked afterwards as she was looking foreword. Izumi was lifting her hands and she had her palms out in front of her and facing outwards towards the windshield and her fingertips touching one another, but in an odd fashion. She then began to move then as though trying to make different shapes with her fingers.

-Word count:112 [2,268]
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:19 pm

"All love is an illusion," I say a bit coldly before catching myself and peering over at her for a moment. Love. I'm not one for it. Always lies and cheating in my life. Or.. Just people who cannot handle the fact I have work and work comes first in a lot of cases. I need to pay my bills dammit. Who else is going to pay them? I sigh again. I've been doing that a lot tonight. Odd really.

I peek over at her again and see her trying to make shapes with her hands. I smile softly. "But.. If you want me to be love. I can be for you," I say to her, eyes watching as we begin to leave Gunshyne Bastion and enter into downtown metro.

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:33 pm

Into the Night Izu
Izumi would turn her body and peek at Megami through a heart shape she made from her hands. She was staring at Megami through theres hands with one eye closed and she smiled. "I dunno Illusion-chan." she said as she lowered her hands but kept the heart shape. she gazed down at the heart shape as it began to get fuzzy. "I think finding love now... it's hard." she tilted her head as her eyes had watered up but she didn't cry. "...is hard. work takes some....priority..." her voice kept getting softer as her head dropped, the vibration of her own car got her sleepy. and she fell asleep as is. tears dropping down to her hands.

-Word count:119 [2,387]
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:11 pm

I peek from the corner of my eye at her as she makes a heart shape with her hands and peers at me. She is a cute woman. I find myself attracted. It's a dangerous thing. When she is sober I don't know how she will feel at all towards me. I watch her, keeping most of my attention on the road as I drive us deeper into the city. I listen to her and my heart clenchs in an uncomfortable manner. I look over at her as she goes quiet and sigh, noting she is sleeping.

I continue the drive, the streets pretty quiet. FInally I turn into the garage of my condo complex. I park her car away from the others and sit there a moment. I don't know what possessed me to help this woman. I look over at her sleeping form and smile lightly. She's gonna feel hell in the morning. But I have medicine for it. I pulled the keys from the ignition, unbuckle my seatbelt, then open the door, stepping out easily. I shut my door and walk around the car. I open her door and peer down at her, finding a smile tugging onto my ruby lips. Sweet angel.

I reach down, unbuckle her seatbelt and gently extract her from the car. I lift her into my arms bridal style and nudge the car closed with my hip. I hit the button on the remote, locking the doors and setting the alarm, the headlight blinking as its turned on. I sigh and hold her close to me and walk toward the front door, knowing the doorman is still there at this time. I incline my head to him as he opens the door for me. He stares at the bundle in my arms and I smile.

"My friend was drinking away her sorrows," I say and the old man nods in sympathy, walking with me to the elevator and hitting the button for me. We wait and the doors slid open. I step in and he follows. He a good man and does his job well. He hits the button for the twentieth floor. I sigh again and hold my drunk, sleeping angel close, letting her sleep in peace. It takes a moment before we reach my floor and I step out the moment the doors open. The old man follows me to my condo door and swipes his key card, opening the door for me.

"Thanks, Watari-san. I have the boss wire a tip to you for this," I say and he shakes his head.

"No need, Shageki-san. My pleasure," he says and turns back to the elevator. I smile and enter my single condo flat. It's in a studio format and I love it. Open space and large window that overlook metro. I close the door with my foot and then toe of my shoes. I then walk into my humble abode and bring my angel to the bed and lay her down. I watch her, loving how she looks on the white linens. I shake my head and bring a trashcan over, setting it next to her sleeping place. The morning will probably be cruel. Again I sigh and pull off her shoes and set them on the floor. I look at her again and gentle shake her.

"Angel.. Wake up for a moment so we can get some pajamas on you," I say gently, hoping to rouse her for a moment so she can help me.

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:48 pm

Into the Night Izu
Izumi was dreaming in her sleep as she was being driven to MEgami's place On one hand she was quiet and stopped rambling. On the other, she was being taken to a place she never been too. So how will Izumi react? Will she freak out? will she be in horrible pain? what did she dream exactly? It was darkness in there and she was laying there by herself in that darkness. A monk's spade was floating above her in that dream and light figures began to appear around her and they would begin to say different things but she didn't understand and her dream came to an end when she was being shaken awake. "mmm... I dont wanna wake up just yet Illusion-chan" she stated in a groan as her gentle blue eyes opened up slowly to look at Megami. she smiled softly. "my illusion-chan you look very pretty." she giggled in a sleepy manner.

-Word count:157 [2,544]
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:55 pm

She slowly wakes and I smile at her silliness. I step away for a moment and grab a nice big t shirt for her to wear. I then begin to push off her clothing. "Come on, Angel. You'll be more comfortable if you don't sleep in your work clothes," I say to her gently. I sigh a bit. She's really no help in this state. Thankfully I use to help male co workers do this. Not that I ask to. But I'm not one to leave someone in a drunken state in a bar. Who knows what bad things can happen to them.

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:01 pm

Into the Night Izu
She would whine again and shake her body in bed and roll over as Megami was attempting to take off her cloths. "noooo illusion-chan. We haven't gotten to know each other yet. My, my i am embarassed. Please nooo." she said as she would crawl under the covers as her skirt would slip off thanks to Megami. Izumi poked her head out from under the covers and she looked at Megami and stuck her tounge out at her.

-Word count:78 [2,622]
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:09 pm

I manage to get her skirt before she gets under the covers. I look at the skirt in my hands and frown at her as she sticks out her tongue. She was going to be difficult. I sigh and snatched the cover up and then off the bed, leaving her nothing. "Can you please get into your sleeping attire?" I ask, grabbing her ankle and pulling her back towards me, mindful of watching her other foot, my other hand ready to snatch it up next if she tries thrashing for no reason. I am not being threatening, but merely serious with her.

"You are going to winkle your clothes, angel."

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:19 pm

Into the Night Izu
The covers were pulled off of her and off the bed. Izumi blinked and brought her tounge back in. "Uh oh!" she uttered as she would turn and tried to crawl away but Megami had grabbed her ankle. and she turned to look at her and she had blushed a very deep red as she covered over her private area. Izumi was wearing some real sexy lacey underwear, it was some lacey boyshorts and they were very see through also. "nyah! nooo Illusion-chan. I dont know you that way yet." she closed her eyes and closed her legs at the knees letting her knees touch each other.

-Word count:107 [2,729]
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:35 pm

I find myself laughing at her virgin antics. "Baka onna. I'm only changing you, not looking for sex, baby doll," I say in an amused tone and make her sit up for me. I am quick. I pounce with my hands and her top goes flying along with her bra. SHe is left bare and I quickly shove the t shirt over her head and force her arms through the holes for them. I then step away and look at her.

"Comfortable now?" I ask, arching a brow at her.

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:51 pm

Into the Night Izu
In a quickness she was stripped of her top and bra and suddenly put on a new shirt. "moe!!" she whined as she looked at Megami. "I guess I am comfy." she grabbed the shirt and looked at it as she stretched it a little and whined as she allowed herself to fall backwards so she would be laying back. "This shirt makes me look fat." she closed one eye and looked towards Megami with her other one. "I'm cold..." she yawned.

-Word count:83 [2,812]
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:27 pm

She huffs and I smile. "You don't look fat," I assure her as I pick the blankets up off the floor. I move and cover her up. I look down at her as I tuck her in. I lean down and press a kiss ot her forehead. "Sleep, Angel," I whisper to her and pull away. I have a thesis paper to finish typing out on my laptop. I sigh a bit. At least I know how to run on very little sleep. But I know the boys in the office will be running when I snap at them for being fuck heads.

I look down at the woman I have brought home and I pet the top of her head. "Be a good girl and sleep," I whisper and begin to walk toward my desk.

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptySun May 31, 2009 2:22 am

Into the Night Izu
She cuddled into the covers when she was tucked in. "mmm..okay Illusion-chan." she said agreeing to go to sleep. As she rolled onto her side she closed her eyes and giggled one last time before saying something. "If only you were real illusion-chan this feeling feels nice." and soon after that the drunken Izumi passed out from all the alcohol she had in her system.

-Word count:66 [2,878]
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptySun May 31, 2009 2:39 am

I smile and look over my shoulder as she dozes off. I sigh and shake my head. I wonder how she will be in the morning. I have some medicine for the hangover. Got to love working for the Kyro family for the simple fact that all medical was free once you are an employee for one year. The Ootori medical specialists are amazing. I got a bottle of their medicine for hang overs the moment it was allowed on the market. Takes a moment to work. But man it does wonders.

I sit at my desk and open my laptop. Now.. Time to finish this paper so my supervisor doesn't bit my head off anymore over it.

-118/4064
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:02 pm

Updated Izumi.