Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Into the Night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:05 pm

Into the Night Seijpb_01
She was to stay the night in the Temple of Time, Seijin took a while before she fell asleep. She layed in the futon that was made for her and she gazed up toward's the ceiling snuggled underneath the covers. The night was here and unknown to her, the night would be long. As her eyes gotten heavy and the night absorbed the young girl into the comfort of it's dream realm she slept. She slept like a newborn baby, but it wouldn't be like that for now. As she slept she began to turn from side to side as though she were uncomfortable in her sleep. But her eye's didn't open and they twitched while they were closed.

Venturing further into what is occurring, in her mind, flames began to erupt everywhere in sight this herculean man stood there with a strong gaze overlooking blood and carnage that has been laid waste to what looked to be a village that was around her. Seijin stood there in the center of it all with bodies dropping all around her, blood painting the ground as she was horrified. The last one to fall was Kazakura who fell just at her feet, theese images weren't in one single stream like it was a dream, but it very quickly flashed in her mind and contnued showing various different point's of what had occured. In the end she found herself being captured and used and beaten.

The silent peaceful night soon shattered as Seijin's voice ripped the air. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" she quickly rose up as though having a horrible nightmare, her eyes large and wide open in terror and shock, tear's streamed down her cheeks as she held tight to the covers in her hands as she was sitting up in bed.

Word count: 296
Into the Night Seijpb_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:05 pm

Into the Night Kaza_01
I jump awake at the scream and scramble towards the door. Looking around, I try to figure out who had screamed like that. It must have been Seijin. Moving quickly to her door, I slide it open with out knock a spell forming on my lips. The spell died as I looked around. No one else was here, but Seijin was crying in the middle of her bed. I stood in the doorway a little confused at first. I had forgetten my robe, so I stood in an almost sheer white nightdress that came down to the middle of my thighs. My nipples could be seen as dark circles through the fabric. A man burst in from behind me and I shook my head. The man was dressed all in black with only his eyes visible. "Its fine. get out" But before I could finish he had bowed and vanished in a poof of sakura blossoms. I knelt down in front of the priestess and took her by the shoulders. "Are you alright? what happened?"
Into the Night Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:43 pm

Into the Night Seijpb_01
She didn't noticed Kazakura or anyone else had bursted in the room, in her gaze she saw nothing at all but the bloodshed as though it stained her vision for a while. Her breathing was irregular and her heartbeat was faster than it should. Though when Kazakura had took Seijin by the shoulder's just for a second Kazakura was given an insight into what she had seen, and to Seijin looking to Kazakura all she saw was a decapitated body and she began to pull away. "No! No! get off me!" she cried out as she began to pull herself away from Kazakura's grasp being rather terrified and not being able to properly recognize thing's at the moment. If she managed to get out of Kazakura's grasp's Seijin would have crawled backwards until she was stopped by a wall and curled up and start to cry into her palms which would cover her face, if not she would flail a bit until she gave up and her head dropped as she started to cry right then and there with heavy sob's.

Word count: 181 | 477
Into the Night Seijpb_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:25 pm

Into the Night Kaza_01
Instead of letting her go I held her and wrapped my arms around her. She had seemed like she was still dreaming. I had gotten that partial of her vision and was understanding on how it could seem so real. "Seijin, sweetheart, I am real. I am alive. Come back to me" I hold her in a tight hug and just rock back and forth. as I sit holding her. When she finally can back I wipe the tears from her eyes and softly kiss her forehead. "Come now, its alright. It was just a bad dream" I say in my soothing voice. The door opened and someone walked in to deposit two cups and tray on the small table. then quickly left.
Into the Night Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:10 pm

Into the Night Seijpb_01
It took her a while to calm down and quiet down enough for her to quietly sob into Kazakura's outfit. She finally snapped into reality and left from her 'bad dream' and everything returned into focus and her breathing slowly returned to normal and her sobbing had stopped, and Kazakura looked normal now. No blood, no headless body, she was alive and Seijin looked up at her finally being able to be quiet. Though she was still quite scared and frightened her eyes were still watery and filled with worry. She was glad though, to see that it was a bad dream, at least that's what she thought because that's what Kazakura had told her. Seijin had dream's like this before, though not as gruesome and were a bit more peaceful than this. Seijin's hands grabbed at Kazakura's gown as she frowned and looked toward's her High priestess friend. "I-it..." she stuttered out of her mouth. "I-it f-f-felt s-so....." she stopped short as tears came down her cheeks more. "...real..."

Word count: 170 | 647
Into the Night Seijpb_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 8:09 am

Into the Night Kaza_01
I continued to hug and rock her, patting her back and making soothing noises. "Its alright. I know. Things can seem real, but I am alive and here." I release her for a moment as I stand up to get the cups. Walking over to the small table I reach down and grab one of them. It was warm and inviting. I brought it back over to her and sat down again. Holding out the cup to her I smile. "Here drink this. It will help calm you a bit." What was in the cup was warm saki. I did not even think to ask if she had ever had it before. But it would help calm her down. She seemed so distraught that I knew she might need something to help her sleep. After she took it, I went back for the second one, returning to sit in my spot again. "if it helps, I will listen if you want to talk about it. It might help get it from your mind.
Into the Night Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 8:33 am

Into the Night Seijpb_01
She felt herself being rocked and it did help her some, but it wasn't enough. Seijin looked up to Kazakura watching her as she headed over to the small table and got a cup for her. Seijin grabbed the cup that was offered to her with both hands and even them the cup still trembled in her grasp. She didn't know what was in the cup and never has she tasted alcohol before, she stared down at the liquid and listened to Kazakura who offered a ear to listen. "I..." she started and brought the cup up to her lip's slowly but stopped as she took in a deep breath. "-there was this man...." she brought the cup to her lip's finally and began to drink some of the Saki. Feeling it's warmth passing her lips and rolling over her taste bud, it tasted a bit weird for her since she's never had it before, though the upside it was helping her, the downside was the apparently extremely low tolerance of alcohol Seijin has. A hiccup came from her as she stopped drinking a moment and stared at the little bit that was left and her eyes narrowed at it. "nnyyyoo..." she uttered as she closed one eye and stared harder at the cup. "It wash...no man." she was still trying to explain what she saw, she opened her now glazed eye's and downed the rest of the cup. A blush grew over her face as she looked toward's Kazakura. "it wish a's demons...." she lifted her right hand and flicked her fingers out and shook her fingers as though to make a scary impression, but most likely failed at it and stared to stare at her hand a moment and moved it up and down, up and down and blinked a few times and suddenly laughed to herself.

Word count: 309 | 956
Into the Night Seijpb_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:03 am

Into the Night Kaza_01
I was about to give her the second cup as well, but then she started getting drunk. Instead I did something no one should ever do to good saki. I downed it in a gulp and gritted my teeth. No need for her getting a hold of anymore. I sighed as she played with her fingers. I should have known she would have no head for saki. Now I knew for next time. It would be warm milk with honey. As she starts to giggle, I shake my head and chuckle. "Perhaps you should tell me in the morning. You might want to lay down. You are getting... wait, are drunk." I reach out and place my hands on her arms to help her lay down, my face coming closer in the process.
Into the Night Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:19 am

Into the Night Seijpb_01
Seijin would stop laughing at her hand as she looked over to Kazakura who was talking, Seijin's eyes were still red and puffy from her crying, but the look on her face didn't show any sign's of sadness but a mixture of various other emotions. The first to appear was confusion. "Drink?" attempting to say drunk she uttered drink instead. "I do not understand." As she was being forced to lay down Seijin couldn't help herself but giggle against with the proximity of Kazakura's lip's Seijin's eye's stared at them and idly and slowly did they rise up as she began to idly thumb her lip's. "bounce, bounce" She uttered as she lightly poked at Kazakura's lip's and suddenly began to grin as Seijin's own tongue came from her own mouth and began to lick her own lips. "More I want..." As to whether she was asking for more saki or more kissing it was unknown to all even Seijin, she just wanted more.

Word count: 164 | 1120
Into the Night Seijpb_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:44 am

Into the Night Kaza_01
Well this was rather strange as I was being poke by Seijin. Her thumb making my full lips bounce. I chuckled again as I watched her lick her own lips and ask for more. "No more saki for you, sweetheart. You will end up with a headache in the morning" I chose to take the safer route since I was not going to take advantage of her while she was not herself. That would cause her to feel ashamed come morning when she realized everything. Or perhaps it might open her up a bit. Like a flower blossoming in the springtime. I started to lean back up after setting her down to rest. My nipples hardening with the trail of my thoughts. MY mouth becoming dry. My smile remained the same as I shook my head. She did not know what she wanted.
Into the Night Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:49 pm

Into the Night Seijpb_01
Seijin pouted when she was denied more saki and watched her as she sat up. Seijin's hand trailing down and landed lightly on Kazakura's thigh and she just laid there on the ground and stared at her. Keeping quiet for a moment but still that glazed drunken look in her eyes. A smile slowly started to form on her lips as she sat up and motioned over to Kazakura and her hands moved up Kazakura's body up to her shoulders as she spoke slightly slurred. "nyeehh...." she started. "Sensei Kazakura..." she giggled a little and hiccuped as she lowered her head and then lifted it slowly as she looked up at her quite innocently. "Teach me...."

Word count: 116 | 1236
Into the Night Seijpb_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:11 pm

Into the Night Kaza_01
Her hands on my shoulders and that look on her face. Made me intake a deep breath. She could tempt a saint into taking advantage of her. The flushed look on her face, the cute nose. Those big expressive eyes. I grew warm as I thought about it. I was almost undone until she said teach me. Then the restraint I had snapped and I felt the saki I had gulped warm my body. It made me a bit heady as I wrapped my arms gently around her and pulled her to me, one of my hands in her hair as I tilted her head upwards. Leaning down, I let my lips come in contact with my own. My eyes closing in pleasure as I let out a soft moan. My other hand slide around to her breast as I tweaked the nipple. That should at least cause her mouth to open and my tongue would take advantage of the moment and plunder her insides as it had earlier in the evening. Coaxing her own tongue into a dance. The hand that had lightly pinched her nipple, cupped the firmness of the globe and gently massaged. Another moan come from my throat as I enjoy the sweetness of her mouth a moment longer. Gently tugging at her lower lip with my teeth, I break the kiss and open my eyes to look at her.
Into the Night Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:31 pm

Into the Night Seijpb_01
The arm's came around her and her cheek's still flush as she looked off to the side to see her arms and then look back toward's Kazakura who had moved her hand into Seijin's hair to tilt her head up, a soft gasp escaped from Seijin's mouth as her hands tightened a little on Kazakura's shoulders, being a seer of the light she was weak in the night time so her strength isn't that powerful, she would't be able to physically overpower anything in the nighttime. The feel of Kazakura's lips came warm to her own as she felt her insides warm up a bit more than it already was from the saki she drank. Seijin wore a night robe that had been provided for her to sleep in for the night, but of course thing' like that could easily slip off and the touch to her breast did cause the expected actions of her moaning softly into the kiss and her mouth parting enough for Kazakura to let her tongue dance within Seijin's mouth. Maybe it was cause of the saki, but Seijin's nipple's quickly had hardened to how they were before in the hot springs at Kazakura's touch. Her tongue seduced and coaxed began to dance back, of course in an inexperienced manner but Drunk Seijin cared not. Seijin would only unleash a moan as Kazakura pulled away and with her glazed darkened earthen eye's locked to Kazakura, Seijin asked. "W-what ish thish feeling?"

Word count: 246 | 1482
Into the Night Seijpb_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:34 pm

Into the Night Kaza_01
I smile down at her and my hand moves up to her shoulder and slips the fabric of the night robe down until her shoulder and breast were bare. "That feeling is either the saki warming you up or your body enjoying what I am doing" I bent my head as my hand started to return to her now exposed fleshy globe. "IF you want me to stop. I will" My lips trailed hot kisses down the slender column on her throat and over her bared shoulder. Slowly the kisses move down to the flesh of her ripe breast. The hand on her breast brought the globe up to my face. My warm mouth opens to accept her nipple. MY tongue rolling the hardened nub around my mouth. Nipping and sucking on the sensitive flesh. The hand that was in her hair came down to slipped the second shoulder of the robe off, revealing the other breast. With that hand, I began to pull at her nipple, rolling it around with my slender fingers. She was warm to the touch and it made me want her even more. But if she told me to stop, I would like before. But she had asked me to teach her. And it was always safer when it was two women.
Into the Night Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:51 pm

Into the Night Seijpb_01
Seijin would blush still as one shoulder of her robe came down to reveal her shoulder and her breast, the night air made her skin crawl but not in a bad way a good shivering kind of way. She was given an answer that told her it was either the drink she had or she was enjoying what she was doing to her, Seijin wasn't sure since her mind wasn't really in the right place, her head leaned away though giving Kazakura better access as her own mouth kept partially opened as she moaned slightly feeling the kisses going down along her neck. She moaned out a little loudly when her breasts was lifted and she began to have her feast at her nipple. Seijin shivered and her back straightened it seemed she was extra sensitive in the nipples as she bit her own lip to muffle her moan. By now she felt the other half of her robe slip off and she was bare from her breasts up, Seijin took in a sharp deep breath as her breasts were given attention she's never had before.

Word count: 186 | 1668
Into the Night Seijpb_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:03 am

Into the Night Kaza_01
My body began to slowly push her back against the bedding so that I could start to move lower. My mouth at the moment continue to suck on her breast. With a tug by my teeth I pull back, releasing her nipple as it slipped from my warmth. I switched to the other fleshy globe repeating the process of twirling my tongue around the harden nub and suckling it. If Seijin laid back against the bedding, my hands would then begin to work the robe further down her body until she was revealed. My body was slightly over hers with most of it lying on her left. One of my hands, the right one, would brush down the her stomach and towards the honeyed warmth between her thighs. If she allowed, my slender fingers would find and part those lower lips. My middle finger stroking against the bud of her arousal.
Into the Night Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:37 am

Into the Night Seijpb_01
The attention her breasts were getting were driving her quit insane as she shivered and twitched slightly, but she didn't want it to stop deep down she wanted more. She allowed for Kazakura to slowly move her back down onto the bedding as Seijin didn't really have strength to fight against her. When she tugged at her nipple with her teeth she gasped out and looked to her blushing, by now the attention her body had been receiving began to show as she was quite soaked down below. Seijin's hands would drop at the ground at her sides as she would begin to grip it when Kazakura began to suckle on her other nipple. Her slender stomach tightened as Kazakura's hands traveled down it and moved to her warmth. This time though she didn't tighten her legs at first they closed around her hand, but soon began to loosen and open up as Kazakura began to touch her there. This new sensation caused Seijin to moan out a little louder.

Word count: 170 | 1838
Into the Night Seijpb_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:38 pm

Into the Night Kaza_01
Her moans were music to my ears as I slipped the middle finger down and into her womanhood. My mouth released the second breast and began to place a fiery trail of kiss down from her chest to her navel. As my head moves down so does my body until slowly I place myself between her legs and spread them. My tongue dips into her navel and licks a few times before continuing the down until I could feel the inner heat from her radiating and pulsing. My tongue glides out and flicks the nub that my finger had been paying attention to earlier. I lean in and place a kiss there as well. my lips slightly parted, I suck the flesh into my mouth and pulls away, letting it pop out. The finger inside her strokes in and out slowly as I play with other parts. My tongue flows downward as I lap at her around my finger. Drawing the finger out, I slide my hands under her rear and tilt her body up so that I had better access to her spread body. My tongue replaces my finger as I delved in to lick at her inside walls.
Into the Night Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:57 pm

Into the Night Seijpb_01
As the finger began to slip in Seijin cringed a little as she felt slight pain down there, her breathing increased and gotten heavy as it took her a moment to get use to it, thankfully Kazakura went easy on her, so Seijin didn't feel a large amount of pain. Her hands began to cling to the futon she laid upon it as bare as the day she was born Seijin would try to hold back from moaning any louder and constantly bit down on her bottom lip to muffle her moans. Her eye's starting to roll into the backwards as the pleasure was getting only better. She jumped a little when she felt lip's down at her main source of heat and she looked down to see Kazakura's position down there, she didn't notice when the woman had lowered herself there, but it mattered not as her head leaned back and she moaned out. Her lower half rose upwards as Kazakura had lifted it to get better access, Seijin's upper body still pressed agaisnt the ground her thigh's twitching slightly from the pleasure she was getting.

Word count: 187 | 2025
Into the Night Seijpb_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Into the Night Kaza_01
Deeper my tongue pushed inside of her as I licked and flicked. Finally pulling out, I move back to the bud. flicking it, I return to sucking it, trying to give the priestess her first evening of pleasure. Her first peak should be special. As I suck on the bud and tease it with tongue and teeth, my finger moves back to pushing inside her again. Perhaps I too did not have the constitution for drinking that I thought I had. OR maybe it was the fact that the demon had left a little portion of darkness in me that cause me to want to do this. not even I would ever truly know as I continued to pleasure the young priestess with my lips, tongue and fingers...... fade to black.
Into the Night Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:24 pm

Into the Night Seijpb_01
The feeling's were right, the touch was perfect, the build up only growing. this daze building up into the young priestess's mind as her first experience was with that of her friend and a woman too boot. Quite the unexpected turn of events that it started out as a way of waking up from a dream or possibly even a premonition to that of exchanges of love, whether true or lustful, it turns out as it did. Seijin's fingers gripped hard into the fabric of the futon and her eye's rolled back to the point she couldn't see a thing but the back of her eyelids as they were flicking closed and open. Her back arched up as well as her thigh's twitched and her toes spreaded out before they began to curl. Whether from instinct her not her leg's tightened around Kazakura's head... fade to black...

Word count: 147 | 2127
Into the Night Seijpb_03

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Night   Into the Night Empty

Back to top Go down

Into the Night
Page 1 of 1