Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Male Bonding

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:50 pm

Male Bonding Jynbanner_01
Male Bonding
... Time: Night
... Location: Future Realm, Gothstone

We had made it back home from the past realm. It had to be some sort of miracle that there was actually a way back and we made it, but I was certainly glad to reacquaint myself with such features as hot plumbing, vehicles, processed foods, and media entertainment. After getting back to the future realm, I assisted the refugees in getting back home before heading home myself. I briefed my team and those Division 12 officers with me about out explanation of our disappearances and gave them their stories as an order.

After a nights rest, I got up the next day and went to work to speak with McGrady about my temporary leave of absence. I came to find out that I had not been gone in the present realm as long as I had been gone in the past realm. I had only been gone a little over three weeks or so; it was enough to make people worry, but it wasn’t on the same scale as being away for nearly half a year. Still, it wasn’t as simple as speaking with McGrady, since the Division was such a tightly run organization. Due to my rank and the amount of knowledge I had on the Division’s inner workings, I had to appear before the big wigs of the Division and give a report of my whereabouts. I concocted the explanation that I had been locked in an alternate realm immediately following the battle with the samurai, which for the most part was true, only I left out the fact that I could go back and that it was the actual past that I was in. After being grilled for a couple days and re associated with the Division, I was able to retain my rank and my team. After a couple more days, things started to return to normal for me. It was odd waking up mornings in my bed, but something I could come to reacquaint myself with easily.

Night falls over the city. I would return to my first night of active duty as leading several night teams in one of the northern sectors of the city; it would be my reunion with my teammates since parting after coming back into the future. I would come to arrive at the meet up point, which would be an alleyway in north Gothstone. There had been an incident earlier with a night time ‘gas leak’ that increased the Division’s presence in this portion of the city.

The black sedan, carrying me in it, pulls up behind a Division 12 van. Inside the van would be the usual team. Tapp would be standing outside the van with his back against it and his arms folded. I would park behind the van and step out to see who all was in attendance.

473 / 473
Male Bonding Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:11 pm

Male Bonding Ingel_13

Male Bonding

After having gotten back to my own time I had found out that I had been classafied as dead by the division, I had decided to keep my nose out of their buisness, besides I had important things to tend to with my girlfriend and our child, but in the back of my mind I couldn't help but think about Jyn and the rest that I had left back in the past, though I had told the priestess to tell Jyn about the portal back to our time and all I could do was hope she had done just as I had requested and told him, if so then he would make it back to our time with the survivors. Once I had things settled down with Trinity and Jayden I had began giving Jyn's cell a call every day or so to see if he had finally gotten back to our time. It was rather deppressing when I didn't get an answer from his cell. I began to wonder if he was even still alive and began to get to the point were I had started to plan to go back and find him or find out what had happened to him.

Then the day came when I gave him a call and he actually picked up, at first I was a bit shocked that he had actually picked up, but once I got over the initial shock of hearing his voice again I quickly reconnected with him and found out about him coming back but having gotten caught up with the Division once again, that was when I informed him that I had remained on the downlow since they had declared me dead, though I wanted to meet back up with him and when he told me he was going back into active duty and where I was more then glad to opt to come along with him, it would give us time to reconnect and talk about what we were going to do now that we both are back in our time.

Having arrived before Jyn shown up, I wait across the street hidden in the shadow of an alley as I watch the Division 12 van that had brought the team. When I had found out what the Division said about me to Trinity I had decided to keep away from them for the time being to try and figure things out, so I am a little apprehensive about meeting back up with the, not sure if they knew I was in town or not and what they would do once they found out I have been in town for a few weeks. I watch as Jyn's car pulls up before stepping out of his car, I watch him for a moment before I finally begin to move. Stepping out of the shadows I move onto the side walk and glance from side to side before I begin to make my way across the street over to the van. I had dressed in my normal mission attire, black combat boots, cargo pants and t shirt with tactical vest, all covered by my trench coat with my assault rifle hanging off its strap over my chest.

Post WC: 537

Male Bonding Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:52 pm

Male Bonding

The door to the black sedan opens and I step out of it. Immediately in my visual range is Tapp as he presses off of the van and turns towards me with a grin and a nod, greeting, “hey boss.” He gives the van two swift taps with his knuckles to signal the others of my arrival. Behind me, I felt the approach of the Ingel, who I had previously spoken with on the phone about his return to the Division. I was glad he was back on board, though I didn’t fully understand his motives for laying low and distancing himself from the force until now. Standing in front of the van with Tapp, I turn and glance towards Ingel as he approaches. The door to the van opens and Michael pokes his head out and informs, “chief, it looks like we’ve got movement early on. Not too far from here I have three readings of higher orders. Do you want to go check them out?” I give a nod and ask about the whereabouts of Ted. Michael informs me he was on the rooftops already setting up; that much was expected of a sniper. I nod and accept that then turn to Ingel as he approaches with little room for small talk. I would greet him with “looks like it’s time to get to work.” Tapp would offer a wave to him as well as the social Michael who would greet him vocally.

245 / 718
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:17 am

Male Bonding Ingel_13

Male Bonding

As I make my approach, I glance to Jyn as he looks to me, looking at him for a moment before I glance away to the van as the door opens. It seemed he was already hot on the tail of something, something we were probably going to be going after, it was starting to be just like old times already. As I came to a stop I gave a faint nod to what Jyn had said, " .. Yeah. Seem's that way. " I say lightly as I turn my attentoin to Tapp and give him a and Michael a 'hello' nod. I hadn't told Jyn about my time spent here away from the Division, neither had I talked to him much about why I had not come back or sent help after him and the others, though I didn't doubt his ability to survive in the past and get back here. When I had talked to him on the phone I couldn't tell if he was angry at me for not coming back or sending him help and now that I stand before him face to face it was hard to read his emotions and tell if he truly is upset. " If their are three readings, we could split into three teams and check them each out. " Pausing for a moment, I turn my gaze to Jyn, " If you don't mind, I'll be sitting side seat on this one. You can run the show Jyn. " I added, since I wasn't completely sure about my return I thought it might be best if Jyn takes lead since he had already made his return to the division.

Post WC: 281

Male Bonding Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:59 pm

Male Bonding

To Ingel’s words, Tapp grins, “making the boss do all the work. Think you’re up to it old man.” I frown mockingly at the joke. Michael speaks from the interior of the van as he informs, “the readings are pretty close together. They seem to be in a group. We’re going to want to be careful if they’re higher orders. Hopefully they won’t be as strong as Sanzon.” I give a nod to him, acknowledging his words. My gaze lowers for a moment, and sensing out, I feel that the readings are just within my range. My gaze lifts back up as I look among the men there. “Helmet’s on,” I say wanting to make sure we were careful about this. I knew that Michael could send the spiritnet readings to the visors for the men who couldn’t sense spirits. I continue, “Let’s take them out quickly and quietly; limit your shots and use silencers when applicable.” I reach into my pocket and pull out the earpiece for my comm. Pressing the button, I speak, requesting a response from Ted to see if he could hear me. I get a reply back and I continue with my orders. “Michael’s picked up three signatures we’re going to put out. Tapp, Ingel and I will approach by land. Michael will coordinate with Tedd for possible back up locations as well as bring the van around. We’ll be bagging the bodies and bringing them with us since Angela wants more samples of higher orders.” With a final call, I ask, “any questions?”

259 / 977
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:04 pm

Male Bonding Ingel_13

Male Bonding

When I heard Tapp speak up, I glance to him and smirk faintly at what he had to say before glancing back to Jyn. As Michael begins to speak I glance at the van and listen to him as he speaks from the inside of the van, filling us in on the situation with the spirits we are about to deal with. Turning my gaze from the van, I glance at Jyn for a moment before looking away and glancing down the street as I wait for Jyn's orders. As I look down the street I shift my gaze around, glancing at the buildings and cars on the street until I hear Jyn speak up. Looking to Jyn again, I pause for a moment. As he continues speaking I nod faintly to what he has to say agreeing with him, also wanting to get this done as fast and silently as we could. At the metnion of using silencers I reach down to the one attached to the end of my assault rifle and make sure it is secured on the end of the barrle tightly. After making sure the silencer was secured proporly I eject the magazine in the weapon to make sure it i still fully loaded, listening to Jyn as he begins to speak once again. While listening to Jyn's orders I slip the magazine back into the assault rifle and lift my gaze looking to Jyn as I give a nod to his orders. " No. " I say, shaking my head to his questoin, " I'm good to go. " I add.

Post WC: 267

Male Bonding Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyThu May 06, 2010 6:41 pm

Male Bonding

Ingel chimes in first and in surveying the rest of the men there, there seemed to be no questions about moving forwards. With a nod, I comment, “good, let’s head out.” With that, Michael would grin and give a “packing up, and moving out!” as he pulls back into the van and closes the door behind him. Ted gives a simple, “roger” from his position and Tapp grins on board with the mission. The Division 12 van starts up and begins to back out of the area, moving around my car. I check my weapons during this time and secure them on me before looking up to the others with an informal informing that we would be proceeding by foot as to not spook the higher orders. They didn’t seem to be moving, so I felt it was possible to get the jump on them and have Michael pull up afterwards for the bag and go. With my weapons holstered save for one of my pistols in my hand, I nod to Tapp and Ingel and make my way deeper into the alleyway, heading to the next junction between buildings.

As we moved through the urban settings, the coordinates of the objectives would be feed through the helmets to the visors of those in the team directly from Michael in the van. He would be in place and standing by before we were able to navigate the concrete jungle. After moving through a few alleyways, we come a couple streets over from our original position and I advise to the group that we were getting close.

I slow down as I come to the corner of the building connecting the alleyway where I would be expecting them. My back comes to the side of the building as I motion for Tapp and Ingel to be ready and on guard. Cautiously I peek around the corner, looking down an empty alleyway with trash bins, steaming vents, and a dead end at the end. I move slowly out into the mouth of the alleyway, moving down it, while trying to get a better reading on the entities. I frown slightly as we reach a basement entrance leading downwards into the lower levels of one of the brick buildings. I motion for Tapp and Ingel to surround the entrance as I took one side, looking down towards the door. My right hand shifts the pistol to my left then rises and gives the signal that the targets were down there. I would signal for Ingel to get the door and for Tapp to cover as I would look in first and go in, if applicable.

442 / 1419
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptySat May 08, 2010 7:14 pm

Male Bonding Ingel_13

Male Bonding

As Jyn says it is time to move out I give a nod, waiting for Jyn to take lead. Following after Jyn as he begins to move I shift my gaze around the alley as we make our way deeper into the alley as we move towards the target zone. Following close behind Jyn I keep a watch out for anything out of the ordenary as he leads the way to our destination, moving through the alleyways of this part of the city. When he advises us that we are getting close I give a faint nod, glad to hear that we are almost at our destination. When Jyn begins to slow down I slow as well, still following after him as he moves up tot he corner of a building. Pausing for a moment I wait, watching him still. As he gives the motion to get ready I tighten my grip on the handle of my assault rifle as I get ready to move once again when Jyn gives the signal. As Jyn peeks out around the corner I keep my gaze fixed on him. When Jyn moves away from the corner and into the alley, I move up to the corner of the building and press my back against it, watching Jyn as he moves deeper into the alley. I keep my gaze fixed on Jyn a moment longer before I finally move into the alley as well and follow after him, moving over tot he door as he gives the signal to surround it. I move up next to the door and wait a moment for the signal from Jyn. When he gives me the signal, I reach out and give the door knob a twist before a swift push to push it open, pulling my arm back so Jyn could move into the building first.

Post WC: 309

Male Bonding Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:28 pm

Male Bonding

After Ingel pushes the door in, Tapp covers as I enter quickly into the unknown surroundings of the basement with my gun out and pointed forwards. It seemed to be an unoccupied hallway, so I swiftly move down it, with Tapp following second. The hallway seemed to be much like that of a studio of some type. There were musical instruments, amplifiers and assorted things laid about on the ground, scattered here and there to suggest that it may be a studio. There were a few bolted doors, but in moving past them, I could feel our marks were not within them. Moving through the hallway, I turn to a door near the end and kick in the door. The weak wooden door, worn from disrepair, falls from its hinges easily and when my foot comes to the ground, my aim is already set at my first target. Inside, there were three demons standing around a dead body in the center. On the floor were chalk outlines, circles and symbols; there were candles around that flickered violently with the opening of the door. The demons look to me immediately. Targeting the first one as soon as the kicked in door hits the ground, I let off three shots and there is a bright light and my body his blasted back by a rushing beam of energy that takes up the bulk of my torso. My body is hurled back from the door way and through the wall behind me. Tapp, who was rushing after me at this time, emits an “oh shit!” as I go flying back. With it already in hand, he activates a myst grenade, and chunks it in, yelling, “Ingel, go!” for him to cover.

288 / 1707
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:51 pm

Male Bonding Ingel_13

Male Bonding

After opening the door I pull to the side and wait as Jyn enters first followed by Tapp. Once Tapp had rushed through the open door I pause for a moment, glancing around the alley to make sure everything was clear before I begin to follow after Jyn and Tapp into the open hallway. As I moved down the hallway I glanced around at everything scattered about it, making note of the doors we passed, though Jyn didn't stop at them so they must not have the targets behind them. While moving donw the hall I shifted and looked behind us to make sure nothing was following after us and to cover our rear. As I turn I hear the sound of a door giving way and watch as Jyn dissapears into a room before I hear the familiar sound of gun fire and bright flash from a weapon being fired. Seconds after Jyn had opened fire I seen him come flying out of the open door and came to a stop as he slammed into the wall. I wasn't expecting him to be ejected from the room in such a manner and for a moment my concern fell upon my comrade before I remembered the mission and heard Tapp yelling at me. Following behind the grenade Tapp hand thrown into the room I quickly enter with assault rifle at the ready. As I enter the room I take aim at one of the remaining demons and fire off a quick three around burst at the demon's chest. After the first burst I quickly switch to the next standing demon and give the trigger another quick pull, firing another three around burst into the demon.

Post WC: 285

Male Bonding Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:17 am

Male Bonding

My body flies with the greatest of ease into the wall behind me and through the dry wall of which it consisted as I found my back coming amongst the ground, dust, broken bits and splinters of the shattered wall in another room entirely. A groan escapes my throat on impact, but due to my armor and pendant, it was mostly the wall and the wind being knocked out of me that was the issue rather than anything serious. “I’m too high ranked for this shit…” I grunt as I roll around to get up.

After tossing in the myst grenade, Tapp follows in after Ingel. The myst makes it a little hard to see, but he is able to see the shadow of one of the targets drop at the firing of Ingel’s initial shots. He lifts up his rifle shining a light into the candle light room and catches the second target hit and staggered as the third target, seemingly escape out of a side door. The other two targets were still moving; knowing that Ingel was faster than him due to size, Tapp calls out to Ingel, “there’s one running! I’ll secure these two, sir!” Around this time, I pull myself through the hole I created in the wall, making my way into the hallway in front of the room.

223 / 1930
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:14 pm

Male Bonding Ingel_13

Male Bonding

After dropping the second target I glance to the ones I had shot before finally turning my attention to a third target. Seeing the third target I take aim at it though before I could open fire it makes its escape and I frown faitnly, " Damn it.. " I murmur lightly as I glance to Tapp when I hear him yelling. " Got it, you secure this are and make sure Jyn is alright. " I say, glancing to the ones that had already been taken down before I turn my attention to the door the third demon had went through. With a light grunt I begin to move, moving into a quick sprint as I make my way across the room to the open door. As I come to the door I pause for a moment, making sure it was secure before passing through the opening and begin my chase after the one that had managed to escape in the smoke from the grenade.

Post WC: 166

Male Bonding Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyWed May 19, 2010 7:07 pm

Male Bonding

After making my way out of the hole I had made, I come, slightly coughing, into the room where Tapp was. His large knee was implanted into the back of one of the downed demon’s on the ground as the large officer pulls the male demon’s arms behind him, securing them with spirit dampening cuffs. I look to see the other demon down and not resisting with the residual effects of the myst grenade still lingering within the air. Pressing the COM at my ear, I speak, “Michael, we have two down. Pull the van up to the alleyway near our location.” Michael answers back, “got it!” I give a slight pause when I notice that the third one and Ingel were gone. Tapp looks back as he moves to cuff the other and explains, “Ingel went after the other one on foot, they went out that door.” With a nod, I press the COM at my ear again and speak, “Ted?” The gruff voice of the sniper is heard over the COM as he assures, “I’m on it.” With that, I look to Tapp and advise, “you and Michael secure these two in the van and then follow us; I’m going ahead to assist Ingel.” Tapp gives a nod and “okay” and I move towards the back doorway quickly where I exit in pursuit of Ingel and the third demon.

After hitting the door, the demon rushes down the alleyway with Ingel chasing after him. The alleyway on the back end is short, so he cuts a corner and makes it to a straight away where he run at full speed, morphing from his human form into that of a jet black leopard, increasing his speed in the process. With his heading, it looked like he was trying to make it out of the city, heading for its borders.

310 / 2240
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:51 pm

Male Bonding Ingel_13

Male Bonding

After making my way through the open door and into the alley way I begin to move down it quickly, glancing from side to side and ahead of me as I keep an eye on the target further ahead of me trying to get away. While it runs ahead of me I bring up my assault rifle and try to take aim at the running creature and get ready to take a shot to try and stop it from getting away. Before I could take the shot the demon turned a corner, vanishing from my sight for a moment. With a soft growl now that I had losted my shot and the demon had turned a corner I push harder, making my way down the remaining streatch of alley and around the same corner the demon had turned. As I round the corner at first I fail to see the demon until I notice a very odd sight, at least for the city, a large black cat running through the alley. When I seen the cat I knew that had to be the demon trying to get away. Again I brought up my assault rifle and began to take aim at the running demon now that it had changed forms to something much faster then it had been before. As I took aim I tried to steady my aim as much as I could, aiming for the demon I gave the trigger a quick squeeze to fire off a singer round. Having been as careful as I could while moving I tried to aim for one of the demons extremities and take out one of its limbs so it wouldn't be able to run and get away.

Post WC: 287

Male Bonding Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:10 pm

Male Bonding

Ted moves quickly from his position on the rooftops to attempt to figure out which direction the target had gone. Knowing that Ingel was following it, he gets a radar beacon of Ingel’s position and zooms in with the digital scope as he looks ahead of Ingel. After coming out into the clearing to cross a street, Ted is able to attempt to line up a shot. The panther is grazed on the side by the rifle shot, but continues to run. A car crosses the road dangerously between Ingel and the fleeing demon, blocking Ted’s shot. Reaching the edge of the city, the beast begins to glow with energy and then leaps high into the air, over a fence like barrier between the city and its edge. The panther lands on the other side and continues to gun for the open lands, using the tall grasses as cover as it attempts to make it to the forest; still, it would be a long run to the forests.

I didn’t really like to run, but I ended up doing so in my pursuit of Ingel and the demon. I could feel Ingel, as he was far ahead of me and moving fast after the thing. My boots push against the pavement below me as attempt to at least keep up with them. I didn’t feel like losing a mark because it simply out ran us. I eventually reach the corner turned by the beast and Ingel and I could feel them straight ahead. Digging deep, I continue to run after them.

261 / 2501
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:42 pm

Male Bonding Ingel_13

Male Bonding

When the round I fired hit the demon I hoped it would stop it though I had no such luck. As the panther demon continued running I grumbled lightly, lowering my assault rifle as I continued to chase after it. As we come up to a street and begin to cross I neglect glancing to see if a car was coming down the street and almost end up getting ran over by one coming down the street. Though the car almost made me have a heart attack I focus on the demon and my chase after it. As we go closer to the fense seperating the city and the forest I fornw faintly andewhen when we finally come up to the fince adn the demon leaps over it and into the zone beyond it I come to as top and grumble again as I bring up my assault rifle and take another shot at the demon as it begins to run away from the fence but the tall grass obstructs my view of the target. " Damn it.. " I murmur as I glance up at the fence as I bring my hand up to the COM in my ear, " This is Ingel, the target has jumped over the fence and is moving towards the woods. " I pause for a moment while looking up at the fence, " I-I am going to go on over the fence after the target. " I say before dropping my hand from the COM and jump onto the fence before I begin to climb up it.

Post WC: 264

Male Bonding Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:09 pm

Male Bonding

The creature continues its strides away from the city heading towards the forest. It turns its head around only to gauge how far of a distance he had gained from Ingel. Slightly winded, it comes out of its panther form and grows into that of a male in leather pants, large metal buckle and a form fitting shirt with long black hair. He jogs a few paces before turning around and looking in the direction of the fence. He felt he had gained some distance between himself and the officer. Pausing for a moment, he leans over with his hands on his knees, looking around and trying to decide which way to go. Walking at this time and trying to catch his breath, he finds himself on the outskirts of the forest. The dark forest invites him into it and in following he enters into the darkness in hopes of escaping further pursuit.

Following behind, I run down the straightaway that both the Ingel and the Panther had come down and eventually come across the street where the car had gotten in the way. By this time, Ted was already on his way down and heading to rendezvous with the van. After crossing the street, I continue to run heading towards the fence which served as the border of the city. I am able to hear Ingel over the COM as he advises that he was heading over the fence and into the lands beyond the city. “Tsk…” I emit as I didn’t like the idea of him going it alone. I could see the fence in the distance, so I knew I couldn’t be that far behind him now.

280 / 2781
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:59 pm

Male Bonding Ingel_13

Male Bonding

Their is no responce over the COM about me making my way up the fence and I give a faint nod as I make my way up to the top of the fence. As I come to the top of the fence I traverse over the top of it and begin a fast descent down the other side of the fence. Before coming to the bottom of the fence I jump down the last few feet before coming to the ground. Now on the other side of the fence I give a quick glance around and with out wasting any time I begin my chase once again. As I began my chase after the demon once again I shifted my gaze across the grass, glancing around before looking towards the forest. Turning my gaze back ahead of me I begin to move forwards into the tall grass. While moving through the grass I bring my assault rifle up as I shift my gaze back towards the path the target had taken towards the woods. Moving through the grass I bring a hand up to the COM in my ear and begin to speak once again. " I have made it over the fence and am once again in pursuit of the target heading straight for the forest. " As I finished speaking I pulled my hand from the COM and back to its position on my assault rifle. " Now to get this damn demon so he won't cause any more trouble. " I murmur lightly to myself.

Post WC: 258

Male Bonding Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:18 pm

Male Bonding
... Location: Future Realm, Forrest

“Damnit, why does he have to be so fast…” I murmur lightly as it seemed Ingel had the endurance and speed of an Olympic athlete. I could feel him ahead of me, so at least that much was good and well. I continue in my running until I come to the same fence that he had climbed, only down a few feet to the side. Leaping up, I take hold of it and climb myself up before pulling my body over and falling onto the other side. Landing on my feet, I crouch slightly before standing and looking in the direction that I felt Ingel. I bring my hand to my ear and speak, “Michael, ind a route through the city gate and rendezvous with us.” It was odd, I did not receive any response from the COM. I give an annoyed “tch” and continue my strides. There is nothing as Ingel speaks into the COM and after a moment, I find myself coming onto the area where the demon had originally stopped to catch his breath. Aside from being able to feel Ingel, I was also able to track the spiritual footprints of both him and the demon. I was a bit impressed with how he was able to keep up with the demon this far and to stay on track with him. After a quick breather I continue the chase.

By this time, the demon had made it into the interior of the forest. His breath is heavy and he pauses to rest his hand on a tree. Looking back, the dark forest cuts out anything visible, but unable to see or hear Ingel, the demon gives a grin, figuring that he was able to make it away alright. He looks down at his leg where the bullet had grazed him in his beast form. He sucks on his teeth as the adrenaline starts to die down and the pain increase from the wound. “Stupid humans…” he mutters as he rips a portion of his shirt to tie it around his leg. He pauses as he believes to have heard something. “Who’s there?...” he murmurs as he looks around. He hears a low growling noise and knows that something is near. Pushing away from the tree, he begins to walk away from where the sound was coming from. He murmurs under his breath, “probably a damn yokai… brainless beasts… I don’t have time for this shit…” He attempts to distance himself from the growling, but suddenly something large bursts through the bush. There is a loud scream, audible to Ingel from his distance, that resounds through the forest.

440 / 3221
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:33 pm

Male Bonding Ingel_13

Male Bonding

Having expected to get a responce from Jyn over the COM since he was following after me I felt it odd when I didn't hear a response though I didn't stop in my pursuit of the target. After moving through the grassy span that separated the fence and forest I begin to enter the woods. As I enter the woods I begin to become more cautious about my surroundings. Pushing forwards in my chase after the demon I shift my gaze from side to side scanning the area in front of me in search of the demon as well as anything else that may be a threat to me and even my partner that has yet to show up. As I continue to push deeper into the forest after the demon the forest grows thicker and thicker until it gets to the point were it became hard to follow after the target. " Shit.. " I murmur lightly as I glance around while trying to find the way the target had gone. Again I shift my gaze as I scan the area in search of something to tip me off to which way the demon had went. When I hear a loud scream I quickly shift my attention to the direction it had come from. As I bring my attention to rest on the direction the scream had come from I begin to move once again, going from a simple walk into a quick job in a matter of seconds as I weave my way around tress.

Post WC: 257

Male Bonding Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:53 pm

Male Bonding

“He’s…” I huff between breaths as I run through the meadowlands, “…pretty tenacious…” I am able to admire the ‘never give up spirit’ Ingel seems to be displaying at the moment. Still, having followed a demon this long, I knew that I would also be pretty dead set on taking it down. I wouldn’t want to have gotten tired for no reason. However, it does provide a bit of peace of mind, since if Ingel is willing to go this far for a mission, that would probably mean that he is taking his job serious; I now felt that there was no more reason for me to worry about the subject since our separation. I am able to feel Ingel ahead as I see the dark tree line of the forest. I had my reservations about going into the forest, but Ingel was in there and I knew that I could not -not- go in, just in case he needed back up or something. From there, I continue from the grasslands and enter into the forest, following Ingel’s spiritual foot prints. It was dark, as a forest probably should be this time of night. Without the artificial light of the city, I would be shit out of luck if I needed to actually see something rather than sensing it. It was true that the forest often gave an eerie glow when shochou spirits were lingering about, as they were the fireflies of spirit in a sense, but still, I knew of the grave dangers of the forest. There is a loud noise in the forest, something like a scream, and fearing for the worst, I call out, “Ingel” in a loud voice hoping to garner some response from him if my voice were to reach him. In Ingel’s position all would be creepily quiet, so there would be a good chance he would be able to hear me.

318 / 3539
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:18 pm

Male Bonding Ingel_13

Male Bonding

As I quickly moved through the forest towards the origin of the scream that had got my attention I hear another, though this one is someone yelling, yelling out my name. Pausing for a moment, I glance back the way I heard Jyn's voice and begin to speak into my COM " Yes Jyn? ". After speaking I wait a moment, waiting on a responce but no such responce came over the COM. When their wasn't a response over the COM I grumble lightly, " Damn thing must not be working.. ". Since the COM appears to not be working I knew I have to resort to the old fashion way of getting in touch with Jyn, like he had done to get in touch with me. " I'm here Jyn. " I yelled out to him and moments after yelling out to him I realize I may have given my position away to the demon we have been chasing, though I knew I couldn't continue on with out getting in touch with Jyn some how and if the COM isn't working this was really the only way aside from trying to find him in the forest with out something to go on telling me where he may be. After responding to Jyn's call for me I fall silent and glance around as I wait on a response from him, debating whether or not I should fall back and regroup with him or continue on in my hunt for the demon without him.

Post WC: 253

Male Bonding Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:59 pm

Male Bonding

I hear my voice echo into the forest, knowing it probably wasn’t the smartest thing to do, especially if Ingel was out of range, but after a moment I am rewarded as I hear Ingel’s voice call back to me. I pretty much knew his position, but at least this way, it would stop him long enough for me to catch up with him. I didn’t really like that I had to stop him from his pursuit, since I didn’t know how far behind he was with trying to catch the demon. I continued to move through the forest, following the spiritually illuminated footsteps left behind by Ingel and the spirit he was chasing. After a few moments of running, I come through the break in the bush onto Ingel’s position having finally caught up. My breath is heavy as I look around, with a nod to him on welcoming. He had compromised his position by calling out to respond to me, but with me here, we would be able to track the demon with my abilities. I was a bit glad when I was able to feel the demon near, since it meant I hadn’t let the trail get cold by calling out to Ingel. “He’s still near,” I whisper lightly and nod towards our east, allowing Ingel to know where we would be proceeding to. I would save my “good job” and such words until we actually caught the thing, but soon after the nod, I come to a self realization. The demon was near, but its signature was getting more and more faint. I reach out to feel any other signatures around us and I notice another significant presence. My gaze lifts up in the direction of the presence and a large creature leaps from the surrounding dark foliage into the area where Ingel and I were. It’s bounding causes the ground to shudder slightly as he rushes towards Ingel, lowering one of his three heads and attempts to bash the officer in the gut. As he does this, another one of the heads focuses on me as it spews form a stream of ice from its mouth to my body. Hardly able to see the attack, but able to feel it coming, I cross my arms over my body in a defense. The tunnel of ice strikes me and rushes me back until I strike a tree to my rear and come to a halt, a bit frosty for wear.

414 / 732
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:01 pm

Male Bonding Ingel_13

Male Bonding

Still remaining silent I shift my gaze around the forest as I hold my position while waiting on Jyn to catch up with me. After a few moments of waiting I hear Jyn break through the bushes and turn my attention to him. Returning the nod to Jyn I watch him for a moment before turning my attention away. As Jyn speaks up informing me that the target was near I give a faint nod relieved to know that the target is still close by. Holding my position I wait on Jyn to speak again with the direction of the demon so we can continue our hunt. Since Jyn was still remaining silent I shfit my gaze glancing to him for a moment still waiting on a direction from Jyn. When the creature leaps from the darkness my attention begins to shift immediately as I turn to look at the large creater as the ground begins to shake slightly underneath me as it rushes straight for me. Before I could react to the creature it slams me in the gut. As the creature's head hits me in the gut I let out a grunt of pain as the attack sends me flying backwards. The attack caused me to release my grip on the I had on my assault rifle. Laying on the ground I shift my gaze to the creature that had attacked me and is attacking Jyn with a second head, which seemed a bit odd but fitting considering it is a demon. Reaching into my coat I grab one of my pistols and pull it from its holster and aim it at the creature and open fire.

Post WC: 279

Male Bonding Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:36 am

Male Bonding

After hitting the tree behind me, my body slumps forwards and I slide to the ground. My teeth grit and I catch myself on my feet and ice shifts from my frame as I lift my pistol from my ankle holster and level the shot to the creature. It was moving quickly in the darkness like a large shadow shifting through the shadows of the night. I fire along with Ingel; the bullets seem to strike the pelt of the beast, but it keeps going as it rushes towards Ingel and spins, pulling around its three large tails in a bashing attack. As it circles around, it sends out three blasts of energy of fire, ice, and lightning in my direction. As the projectiles come in, time slow for me slightly (bullet time) as my reaction time increases enough for me to initiate a roll to the side. The three strikes of energy hit the forest wall to my rear and the fire and lightning attacks ignite a portion of the forest which begins a small fire. The fire starts to caste light onto the large three headed creature that was in the process of attacking us; it was around this time that I realized what must have happened to the demon we had been chasing. I knew now that the thing we were fighting must have taken care of it for us, so in a sense, the mission was failed, but completed. Since we were in the forest, retreat could be a viable option since basically we were out of our jurisdiction; but in my thoughts, the thing would be if this creature would allow us to escape or not. It seemed pretty relentless from its first series of attacks. After the roll, I lift my gun and shoot.

300 / 1032
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptySun May 30, 2010 6:14 pm

Male Bonding Ingel_13

Male Bonding

As I open fire Jyn takes a shot as well but as our rounds strike the beast it seems to have no effect on the creature. The gun shots didn't stop the creature as it rushed straight at me so I knew shooting it again would probably have no effect on it again. Laying on the ground I shift my gaze trying to find the thing attacking us, with the darkness blanketing everything it was hard to get a solid lock on the target, the only thing to really go on was a shadow. I caught the incoming attack just in time to bring up my arms and use them as a shield to help block the attack but not stop it. As the creatures tail's slam into my raised arms I let out a groan of pain. After the attack I roll to the side and begin to raise to my feet, shifting my gaze to the creature as some light begins to shine on it. With the light shineing on the creature I am finally able to get a good glimps of it though that wouldn't change anything. After climbing to my feet I reach down and took ahold of my assault rifle and bring it up, taiking aim at the creature that had came out of the woods to attack us. As I take aim at the creature I give the trigger a squeeze and open fire upon the creature as Jyn begins to shoot at the creature.

Post WC: 251

Male Bonding Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:04 pm

Male Bonding

As I shoot at the beast, it was one of those times when I wish I had something really big to hit the creature with, rather than bullets since it seemed to be able to take them pretty well. I wouldn’t be able to tell due to the lack of light, that the creature was actually regenerating itself with each shot. An orange flash would illuminate my upper body with each shot at the beast. I hear Ingel as he is hit by the beast’s tail and emit a “tsk” hearing his groan. The creature continues his rotation as Ingel gets up to shoot with me. Fearing an attack to come, my body is light as I ‘ninja vanish’ from the area in a falling cascade of sakura blossoms. I didn’t really know how I did that technique, and it was something learned after the dragonic parasite entered my form a while back, but it did come in handle. I reappear close by on a tree limb, hidden in the forest canopy above. I wait for a moment, wishing I just had some grenades with me this time; I reload the clip on my pistol in the mean time. The creature notices my disappearance, so it turns its attention towards Ingel. It turns and bounds towards Ingel, like a large dog, rushing him, but before he gets to him, my body leaps from the treetops and lands rawhide on the things central neck. I feel pain… in my general genitalia area, as it hadn’t gone as smoothly in my mind as I had thought, but hopefully the groan of remorse would let Ingel know to stop shooting. Luckily I had landed on the thing and hadn’t comically fallen completely wrong, to the side or worst, in front to be trampled over. Grabbing hold of the creature’s neck, basically putting it into a one arm head lock, I use the other hand to place the pistol to the back of the chimera’s middle head and shoot. There is an explosion of goo and the creature falls over itself, stumbling and flipping over, then onto its side. In this process, I’m thrown from the beast and into the forest wall where I come to a halt and roll down to the roots of a nearby tree.

384 / 1416
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:12 pm

Male Bonding Ingel_13

Male Bonding

Holding my ground I keep my rifle up against my shoulder while aiming at the creature and firing off a second round in its direction, the muzzle flash from my assault rifle lighting up the area enough to let me see what I am shooting at and notice as it turns and begins its charge towards me. Though the creature had started to rush straight for me, I continued to hold my ground, though jumping out of the way would probably be the best coarse of action, I was detirmuned to either put the creature down or end up getting tramped by it, hopefuly putting it down would happen before the trampling part. I fire off another round before I catch the sight of something jumping onto the creature like a ninja out of nowhere and then the sound of groaning from Jyn. Though a bit reluctant I stop shooting at the creature charging me I ease up on the trigger now that Jyn had jumped onto its back. I watch the creature and Jyn waiting to see if I would need to jump out of the way or if Jyn had some thing in mind to take care of the creature. Shifting my gaze from the creature to Jyn I watch as he grapples onto the creature before blowing what I hope are its brains out stopping the creature from trampling over me. As the creature stumbles and flips over throwing Jyn off it I finally begin to move, glancing over to where Jyn hand been thrown before looking to the downed creature as I begin to move closer to Jyn, " Are you alright Jyn? "

Post WC: 278

Male Bonding Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:56 pm

Male Bonding

I hear Ingel’s voice, and I lift up a hand as I say, “just peachy…. Three heads…” The last part is a bit cryptic as I do not necessarily spell out what I’m trying to say. A part of me was trying to catch my breath and the other part was hoping that I hadn’t shit my pants on impact with the tree; that would make for a very sloppy walk back to the city. I groan, leaning into my elbows as I pull myself off of the ground. The three heads reference comes into play as the creature seemed to be down, but not out. Though I had shot it in the back of its central head, it still sported two working brains which were independent of the center. The central head was in the process of recuperating and regenerating itself, but with the power of the other two, the creature overcomes its disorientation and slowly begins to pick itself up, huffing harshly with each breath as it rises.

170 / 1586
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:43 pm

Male Bonding Ingel_13

Male Bonding

As Jyn speaks I give a faint nod, relieved that he is alright, or at least sounds alright since he isn't screaming in pain or anything of that nature. Coming to as top I look over at Jyn thinking for a moment on what else he said. When Jyn began to climb back to his feet I give a faint nod and slowly turned to look at the creature that had attacked us. As I shift my attention to the creature I realize exactly what he was talking about with the 'three heads' comment. A bit stunned but mostly annoyed as I listen to the creature which didn't seem to be completely dead as I had hoped it would be. " Damn demon.. " I grumble lightly as the creature that had been shot begins to recuperate from the bullet to the head. " I guess this one hasn't had enough yet. " I say with a faint sigh as I raise my assault rifle and take aim at the creature. Not wanting to give the creature time to fully recover from what Jyn had done to it I begin to open fire upon the creature as it begins to pick its self up from the ground.

Post WC: 207

Male Bonding Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:53 pm

Male Bonding

As Ingel fires upon the beast, someone approaches from the shadows to the side. At first, the presence is very subtle to the point where the figure would not be noticed. It was a cloaked male who was covered to the point where there were no real distinguishable features available. The male makes his presence known at a distance of ten or so yards as he speaks audibly enough to be heard, “what are you doing to Fluffy?” The question’s tone is more of an inquiry of concern rather than anger. The beast twitches under the shots to the head, and groans but does not seem to die, though it does lie very still.

I dust myself off as I pick myself up and look to the figure who didn’t seem to be aggressive. I look between it and then to the creature and ask, “fluffy?” I ready my pistol to take aim at what I felt was probably another demon. The dark figure looks to Ingel and then to me and nods, pointing at the chimera and stating quite calmly, “yeah, that’s my dog. He must have wanted to play with you.” He whistles sharply and the chimera slowly gets up, shaking its head with the slugs from the gun falling out due to the regenerative properties of the beast. Obediently, the dog walks over to its apparent master and is petted. Looking at me, the dark male speaks, “well let’s go… you are Shiori’s man, right?” With that, he turns and seemingly vanishes into the tree line. Before I can get words out, he’s gone. My mind wonders on my ex’s name. “The hell…” I murmur lightly. Without thinking, I proceed towards where he seemed to have gone, following behind him through the dark forest almost forgetting Ingel.

300 / 1886
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:31 pm

Male Bonding Ingel_13

Male Bonding

My attention fixed on the beast I neglect to notice the person approaching from the shadows. At first the voice didn't register as I shot the beast since it seemed to be an emenant threat upon myself and my partner. It wasn't until I hear Jyn speack up that I finally notice the new comer. Glancing away from the beast for a moment, I glance at the new comer, letting my finger ease up on the trigger so my weapon would stop firing. As the figure points at the beast I had been shooting, I look at the beast for a moment and listen as the man speaks up. What he has to say is reather confusing, this thing is the mans dog and he wanted to play- What the hell kind of pet is this thing? When the man whsitles and the beast begins to move I keep my gaze fixed on the beast as it shakes the slugs from its head before walking over to the man to be petted. Slowly I begin to lower my weapon since it seems the man and the animal are no threat. As the man speaks up again I glance to Jyn for a moment before looking back to where the man use to be, now having vanished. "What the-" Glancing back at Jyn as he starts to move I begin to follow after him, moving into the forest after him.

Post WC: 239

Male Bonding Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:55 pm

Male Bonding

I continue to look in front of me attempting to catch up with the male who had just vanished into the forest. I moved through threes, large leaves and branches, cutting my way through the forest with my body. He stated something about Shiori that made me want to question him more, but on top of that, it seemed as if he had some type of ability to influence others, even if the effects were unnoticeable by the person being influence. Before long, the forest breaks and I look out to find a hut situated in the center of a clearing. There were several bones spread out about the ‘yard’ with the Chimera, formerly referred to as a canine sitting passively on the porch. The male waved his hand for me to follow and moves into the house. I follow behind him, my gaze looking about the yard at the various bits and pieces that were scattered about. As I near the doorway, I hear the male speak, “you’ll have to forgive the yard. Fluffy keeps the riffraff out, but she plays a little too rough.” I raise an eyebrow; it was insane to think that thing was a ‘she.’ I make it to the door cautiously with my gun in place as he continues, in another room that I couldn’t see, “they didn’t have any money, but I can tell you are different… but come. You want to know how I know of Shiori, right?” I move into the doorway and enter into the front room. I could hear the voice coming from the next room over. I proceed towards it cautiously. As I enter it, I see a table set up in what appeared to be its “kitchen.” It appeared to be much of what a patient’s table would look like if it were mixed with an alter. Standing beside it the cloaked male asks, “did she ever show you what she could do with her swords?”

His words cause me to pause for a moment. I recollect the fact that Shiori was able to manifest her swords via her own free will; it had something to do with tattoos that were placed on her body. The male looks past me and towards the doorway awaiting Ingel’s approach if he hadn’t come in directly behind me. On sight of Ingel, he would question, “wouldn’t you like to be able to magically manifest your rifle whenever you needed it instead of having to tote it around all the time?”

420 / 2306
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:40 pm

Male Bonding Ingel_13

Male Bonding

Following after Jyn as he moved through the forest I shift my gaze, glancing from side to side and looking to Jyn from time to time to make sure I didn't lose him as I moved through the woods after him. As I moved through the woods after Jyn, I keep my rifle up and at the ready incase something decides to jump out of the woods and attack either myself or Jyn. As the forest breaks and we begin to come into a clearing, or at least something with out woods I glance around once again before turning my attention to the hut. Turning my gaze from the hut, I glance around at the yard once again, looking at the bones and other things that are scattered about it. When I hear the man speak I turn my gaze back to him and frown faintly at what he has to say. I still couldn't believe that the thing that was attacking us is this mans pet. Slowly I follow after Jyn as he makes his way through the yard and up to the hut. As I enter the hut I glance around once again, scanning the area before following after Jyn as he moves to another room. Moving into the room after Jyn I glance past Jyn and to the man that had gotten his attention and lead us to this place. When I hear the man's question, I pause for a moment glancing down at my assault rifle for a moment as I think over what he just said.

Post WC: 261

Male Bonding Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:56 pm

Male Bonding

For the moment I am distracted as I think about Shiori and what purpose may have lead her here. I wasn’t normally a jealous person, but I wondered what in the hell possessed her to come to this strange man’s house in the middle of the demon forest like this. As I am in my brooding and glaring at the hooded male, he continues to coax Ingel as he motions towards his table. He speaks, “you’re one of the hunters of the city, aren’t you? It’s funny… the humans have two hunting groups, one for the forest and one for the city. Either way, an effective hunter is one who has his tools at the ready at all times. Allow me to explain. I am a smithy apprentice second and an artist first. Wait…” He pauses for a moment and steps towards Ingel and reaches out for his collar pausing for a moment. If he was allowed close, he would pull Ingel’s collar down a few inches, of not, he would peer about his neck as if looking for something. “You seem…” he murmurs from beneath the hood of his cloak, “like someone who appreciates body art. Well that’s what I do, and that’s how this works. I have the unique ability to bind one’s weapon to their soul through rune symbols in the form of tattoos. Would you like to try? Don’t get me wrong, the pain is excruciating, but you look like you could handle it without passing out.”

251 / 2557
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:53 pm

Male Bonding Ingel_13
Male Bonding
I keep my gaze on my assault rifle for a moment before lifting it and looking back to the man for a second before shifting my gaze to the table he is motioning towards. While he speaks I keep my gaze fixed on the table, listening to what he has to say as well as thinking over what he had said before. He did have a point, it would be nice to always have my weapon with me at all times, though it wasn't exactly right to walk around with an assault rifle strapped to your chest all the time, so I wasn't able to. When the man begins to draw closer to me I lift my gaze from the table and glance at him for a moment, pulling away when he reaches out for my collar. Though he didn't seem to be giving off any hostile vibes I still held my reservations about letting someone I just encountered close enough to me to strike a lethal blow. As the man peers at my neck I keep my gaze fixed on him and he makes the comment about my tattoos I give a faint nod. Again he brings up what he is able to do and I start to think on it more though I didn't know exactly how such a thing would work but with the things I have seen I wouldn't doubt their being something that can bind a weapon to your soul. Looking away from the man I glance at Jyn for a moment as the man asks if I would like to give it a try. While thinking over it I glance back at the man, thinking on the pain part he mentioned. Pain wasn't that much of a problem, I had experienced it before so it wasn't something new to me. " .. Alright. " I say as I decide to give it a shot. Pulling away from Jyn and the man I move over to the table the man had motioned to before I came to a stop and looked over at Jyn before shifting my gaze to the man, " What do I need to do first? "

Post WC: 366

Male Bonding Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:31 pm

Male Bonding

The male’s words register in my mind as I realize that he was trying to entice Ingel into the same process he performed on Shiori. I look slightly hesitant with a slight frown on my face, though I did not say anything. I wondered about the possibilities of this skill. There didn’t seem to be any side effects with Shiori that was visible on the outside, but I knew that nothing was done for free. As Ingel pulls away and towards the man, I step forwards and hold out a hand protectively as I ask, “wait up” to Ingel. Looking to the hooded figure, I ask, “what do you get out of this deal?” The man notes my distrust and steps back waving both hands out and open as he comments, “I simply ask for a small fee for my services. You’ll find them quite reasonable.” I follow up with my question, “what is the fee? A portion of our soul?” The figure almost chuckles as he retorts, “what could I do with those wretched things? Money. I require a monetary compensation of $2,000 per weapon.” I give him an odd look and look around his abode. I wondered if he actually bought thing with money or just collected it. I suppose he would need pots and things. I couldn’t imagine a big screen live screen in this place. Brushing me away with a dismissive waive, he speaks, “now move to the side, you’re in the way of profit.” Looking to Ingel, he comments, “you only need to lay upon this table and focus on a happy place. I take it you only wish to have one weapon bonded today?”

280 / 2837
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:19 pm

Male Bonding Ingel_13
Male Bonding
When Jyn's hand comes up I stop, glancing at him for a moment and give a nod as he tells me to wait up, wondering what he was doing. As he posses the question to the man as to what he gets out of the deal I began to think about what he would want in return for binding my weapon to me in the fashion he had spoke of. Turning my gaze back to the man I wait for his answer. Remaining silent I listen and let Jyn handle the matter since he brought it up. At first when Jyn brought up paying a portion of our soul I thought their was no way in hell I was going to do something like that, though as the man begins to speak I grow relieved that all he wanted for payment was some money, that was much easier to give away then my soul. As he waves Jyn aside I glance to Jyn before returning my gaze to the man as he begins to speak to me once again. As he tells me what I need to do I glance at the table for a moment and give a faint nod, " Yes. Just this one will do. " I say, gesturing to the assault rifle hanging from my chest. Since it was the more unwieldy and out of place weapon I like to carry around I figured it would be best to have it bound to me instead of one of my sidearms. Pulling away from Jyn I move up to the table and climb up onto it before I begin to lay back on it as I glance to Jyn.

Post WC: 282

Male Bonding Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:29 pm

Male Bonding

The male seems pleased as Ingel comes and lies on his table. He turns towards me before turning back towards Ingel, speaking side ways to me not to “touch anything.” I frown slightly and stand by; Ingel was a grown man and could make his own decisions. I wasn’t sold on the idea just yet. The male looks over Ingel and comments, “oh, but you will have to take your shirt off.” The hooded figure looks up at me and comments, “Shiori did.” He shifts back towards Ingel as if not having said anything significant. I begin to step forwards, but then catch myself; Shiori was no longer mines to get so jealous over. I hang back and attempt to keep a composed face as to not allow the male to rile me. The hooded figure hovers to the side of the table over Ingel and asks, “is there a particular design you wish for? Or shall I use my imagination.” He lifts his arms and pulls on his sleeves, revealing dark hands, seemingly burnt and tested by the fires of many furnaces. As his hands rise, utensils lift up into them from within the table’s drawers. They seem like art tools to me; he wields them as an artist about to mark on a canvas.

216 / 3053
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:58 pm

Male Bonding Ingel_13
Male Bonding
Turning my gaze from Jyn I look back to the man now that I sit on the table as he had instructed. When he tells me to take my shirt off I give a faint nod and begin to strip. Reaching up I remove my assault rifle and set it on my lap before removing my vest and setting it aside before taking off my shirt and setting it aside as well. After getting my shirt off I glance down at my chest for a moment. When I hear the man speak I glance at him for a moment before looking back at my chest and think over design I would like to get this time. After a moment I lift my gaze and look back to the man, glancing at his hands for a moment now that I could see them before lifting my gaze to his face, " I believe I would like to go with something of my own, if you can do it that is. " I pause for a moment, not sure if he would be able to do what I want since he only said designs, " If you are able to, use the name Jayden for the rune, but if you aren't able to you can go with something that fits with the rest of my tattoos. "

Post WC: 225

Male Bonding Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:08 pm

Male Bonding

“I can do both,” the mage-smith assures him, “as you will see, I am marvelous.” I look on as he lowers his hands to hover over Ingel’s body. “Now… let’s begin,” he comments as he waves his hands over the body. A void forms just over Ingels body but to the side of the table where the ‘ink’ was kept almost like an invisible bucket. The rifle would levitate into the air on its own accord and be dipped into this bucket creating the dark liquid that would be used as the rune’s medium. In the male’s right hand was a brush and in the left was a needle. A haze of mystic smoke follows the movements of his hand as they lower onto Ingel’s flesh. The brush comes to the skin first and from there it singes the skin as if a hot iron. The skin bubbles and blackens under the template laid by the brush as the needle would follow in the other hand, each prick having the intensity of several needles at once. He would not be light with the needle as the movements would be drawn out, exaggerated and precise. As he outlined the tattoo, it would glow on the surface of Ingel’s skin. Overall the process would take no more than thirty minutes, and in the end, the smith’s apprentice would wave his hand over Ingel’s body causing the debris and left over ink would disperse, leaving a pulsating symbol reading Jayden where it was instructed to be written. Stepping back, the mage-smith would look to Ingel and inform, “you may inspect it in the mirror of the next room. You will already know how to call out your weapon.”

285 / 3338
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:28 pm

Male Bonding Ingel_13
Male Bonding
Nodding faintly to what the man has to say I lay back in the bed and relax. The man said it was going to hurt though I wasn't exactly sure how bad it is going to hurt, though I've been through the process of getting a tattoo before. I keep my gaze fixed on the man, watching his every action as he begins to get to work. As the void takes form I glance at it for a moment before shifting my gaze to my rifle as it begins to levitate into the air. Glancing away I look to Jyn for a moment before I turn my gaze back to the man as he begins to move his hands close to my body. As the brush comes down to touch my skin the intense burning that it produces isn't something I was expecting from the instrument. Inhaling deeply I clinch my teeth together and begin to grit them lightly as I lift my gaze from the man, turning it to the ceiling. Reaching down to the side of the table with a free hand I grip it and begin to squeeze it, inhaling sharply as the man begins to work with the needle. Though I had gotten a tattoo before it was nothing like what is going on right now with the one the man is giving me. Toughing it out through the process I focus on things to keep my mind off the pain while the man works and when he is finally finished with it I glance at him as he speaks and give a faint nod before taking in a deep breath and exhaling. Climbing off the bed I grab my vest and shirt and glance to Jyn before heading to the next room to check out the new tattoo.

Post WC: 303

Male Bonding Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:14 pm

Male Bonding

I watch through the entire ordeal as Ingel’s body is assaulted by the brush and needed. When it was done, I couldn’t really piece together what I had just witnessed. It was like something I had never before seen. True enough, the rifle was gone and there was a tattoo on his personage. He seemed to get up fine and in his right mind when he went into the other room. The hooded male lingers his gaze on Ingel as he comments, “I will need the payment before you leave this house. Fluffy really doesn’t like it when people leave without paying. ..Just a fair warning, friend.” The hooded head shifts towards me as a hand reaches out and comments, “now I know you will want a souvenir for coming all the way out here. What’s your fancy? You don’t seem like the tattoo type; I can hide the rune symbols in discrete places.” With that, I wrinkle my nose a bit; I didn’t need him anywhere my discrete places. “I don’t have cash…” I begin. I am interrupted and pointed towards a machine on the counter near the sink as the male speaks, “I take credit scans.” I frown slightly as I make my decision. I didn’t like it, but I was upon the thought that I would probably give in to this opportunity. Calmly I reach into my back pocket and pull out my credit scan, tossing it to him. A blackened hand lifts and catches it as he comments, “how much.” I reach into my side holsters and take out both my hand guns and place them onto the table. I take off my bulletproof vest and place it down as well. I proceed to place my shottogun strapped to my back, down as well. Unfortunately I didn’t have my rifle with me. “Eight thousand,” I say. The man chuckles lightly, big spender. And how would you like it?” I speak, “discrete and on my right and left arms. Balance the symbols out; make them simple bands if you can.” He nods and motions towards the table in a wave. I ask, “do you have a way of putting me to sleep so I don’t feel the pain. The man nods and answers, “I have just the thing.”

I proceed to disrobe my top and lean back aside my assortment of goods on the table. My back comes to the cold table and I look up towards the ceiling as I await the procedure. The dark apprentice leans over and picks something up that resembled a baseball bat with the words “sleepy time” on it. He rubs it and holds it up with a nod, mentioning, “I have just the thing…”

As Ingel is in the other room or looking away, he would hear a crack. The artist would be quick to hide his tool of sedation. Time passes quickly for me as the procedure is done and I wake up with a harsh headache ringing loud.

500 / 3838
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:31 pm

Male Bonding Ingel_13
Male Bonding
When I hear the man speak up I give a faint nod before leaving the room to go and check out the new art work the man had placed upon me. Once in the room I glance around before spotting the mirror the man had spoke about. Moving over to the mirror I begin to inspect the tattoo the man had given me. While looking at my tattoo I faintly hear Jyn and the man speaking about Jyn getting a tattoo as well. Bringing a hand up I reach out with a finger and slowly run it over the new tattoo. After inspecting the tattoo for a moment longer I begin to put my cloths back on. It felt a little different with out an assault rifle strapped to my chest though now it was carried somewhere, I just didn't know where, but I could call upon it at will when I need it. That simple fact reassured me and crushed any doubts and second thoughts, now I will always have a weapon to help protect those I care about. A foreign sound from the room with the man and Jyn draws my attention away from my thoughts and to what is going on in the room. Pulling away from the mirror I adjust my coat as I walk back into the room and glance over at the table where Jyn lay appearing to be put under for the tattooing. Shaking my head I sigh lightly and lean against the door jam as I watch the man as he goes to work putting tattoos on Jyn. When Jyn begins to wake after the tattooing I fix my gaze on him and watch him, " Was the pain to much for you partner? " I commented jokingly.

Post WC: 296

Male Bonding Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:06 pm

Male Bonding

Leaning up, I hold my head, wondering what type of sedative I had been given. The smithy whistles innocently to the side and I feel pain assault my arms were the tattoos were placed. To Ingel’s teasing, I huff dryly, “I’m not one for pain and unpleasant feelings.” It would seem that my credit had already been run on my payment and the artist would be looking to Rune for the rest of his money. I get up from the table and adjust to the new additions on my body. I really worried about what might happen to me. To my knowledge I had two demonic spirits housed within my body, that I didn’t know how to use or get rid of, and now I had demonic rune markings on my arms. I was really turning into someone who relied on dark powers.

I make my way from that room, to the next room over that Ingel had gone into. As I make it there, I reach the same mirror that Ingel had. In the dim light, I turn and inspect both arms, seeing the ringed symbol that circled them. I nod, feeling that they weren’t too bad, and am able to accept the additions to my body. I hold my hand out and willfully manifest my gun into it. In this process, the a portion of the ink around my arm swirls about the length of my arm to my hand and creates the weapon almost instantaneously. I look at my gun and inspect the chamber. “I’m going to have to keep bullets on me still…” I assume, since I hadn’t had them bonded on me. I will the gun back and the shadowy ink swirls back up my arm to my upper arm where it recreates the symbol.

I leave that room and make my way back into the room where the tat had been drawn in. I look to Ingel and then to the artist commenting, “it’s time for us to get going. There’s no more reason to stick around.” The dark apprentice smiles, if he had gotten his payment from Ingel by now, and speaks, “don’t be strangers. Come back when you have more weapons and more money.”

372 / 4210
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:30 pm

Male Bonding Ingel_13
Male Bonding
As Jyn begins to speak I smirk at what he has to say, giving his words a faint nod. " Those are things you tend to get use to when you experience them enough.. But you always have your limits. " I comment as I turn my attention from Jyn back to the man that had put the tattoos on us. While Jyn is gone I step forwards and reach into my pocket before pulling out some money. After pulling the money out I pull out enough to cover the tattoo the man had given me and hand it to him to pay for my new body art. When I hear Jyn approach I glance at him for a moment before tuning my attention back to the artist and give a faint nod to what Jyn says. Now that business had been taken care of it was time to get back to the city. As the man speaks I smirk faintly, " Alright. " I say to him before glancing at Jyn, " The others are probably having a heart attack since they haven't heard from us and we haven't responded to them, if they think we are alive that is. " with that said I glance to the man and give him a faint nod before I turn and leave the mans hut and head into the forest.

Post WC: 229

Male Bonding Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:24 am