Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Recruiting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Random Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Random Recruiting   Random Recruiting EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:59 am

The island is a dangerous place, so traveling outside of the city unprotected is a risky deed... unless of course you are looking for trouble. There are still bandit elements that traverse the nearby jungles and they generally find the workers who go into the caves for stone and gems or the into the forests for wood in order to rob them and steal their goods. Now, I'm all for confiscation if you win your prize thru honorable battle, but preying on the weak and untrained to plunder what they have worked for and risked their safety to obtain is cowardly. I am walking around towards the caves to look for a contact that I am supposed to be meeting to get more information about a job that is needed to be handled in Caotang while I wait back for word regarding Tara Mura's growing pirate problem.

To be honest, I'm not sure if my senses like to point me directly towards trouble, but out of ALL the mining caves on this island, I have to be walking directly towards the one that has bandits stopping these four miners who have just finished a long day of labor and being absent the strength needed to truly fend off an attack, the bandits are poised to make their move. I do not change my course or even acknowledge the situation. The bandits and the miners both look at me and I tell them very plainly, "Don't bother me and I won't bother you." I swear I think Settozai got bored and prompted them to say, "You look like you have a nice amount of money on you, so I think you should share." Looking at him, I tell him that he should go away now before I choose to share something that he does not want. He takes a step forward and my body glows faintly as three pale gold crescent shaped blades of pure spiritual energy fly into his chest and knock him backwards. "Would anyone else like me to share with them?" Two of the other bandits take off running and one of them looks at me and doesn't leave. I look at him as the three miners look at me and approach to thank me. I smirk at the fact that he seems to be frozen in awe or something and finally he utters, "You are the Yaksa that everyone is whispering about! Forgive our ignorance, Yaksa. I wish to serve you." I look at him and delve into his mind a bit. "You can build defenses for me... if you betray me, there will be no end to the pain that I will cause you. There will be no mercy of death. You will suffer until I tire of your existence. Do you still wish to serve me?" He nods and I tell him to make sure that they return to the village safely and wait for me at the tavern.

+5 Gem Merchants
Back to top Go down

Random Recruiting
Page 1 of 1