Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread]

Go down 
+2
Nicolai
LittleMariko
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread] Empty
PostSubject: Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread]   Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread] EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:28 am

___Another night, another dollar as they say. A strange spirit in the form of a woman dressed in heavy green coats walked the streets. Her inventory was getting pretty thin, but she'd run into a problem lately. Before she really took selling this stuff seriously, she could pick weak targets and rob them of their inventory with relative ease. Now, however, she found the members better prepared for surprise attacks... hers in particular, which looked more like maulings and were countered by spiritually aware hustlers.
___All in all, their preparations spelled a bad night for one such as herself, and though she had every intention of getting rid of these bigger organizations, it now became clear somewhere in the dim recesses of her mind that she could never do it alone. She would have to have a gang of her own to do it with. Adrian was nice, but he didn't seem to have any desire for power or destruction, or any particular talent at fighting. What she sought now was a partner in crime...

Last edited by LittleMariko on Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nicolai
Rookie

Number of posts : 157
Rep! : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread]   Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread] EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:45 am

"What in the bowels of Christ are you talking about?" The man said amiably as he looked to the punk sitting at the bar next to him with a raised eyebrow, voice falsely pleasant as he looked to the man beside him with a raised eyebrow. He was a strange looking fucker, and he wasn't quite sure what to think of him; he almost looked like a joke. His lank black hair hung easily over a face that was thin and normal but studded with rings and piercings in a relatively bizarre pattern from his eyebrows to his lips, and his left cheek seemed to have a scar in it--or was it a cut?--stretching back from the corner of his lips to his jawbone, with another slice in it vertically, like a cross, both cuts held together with a pair of silver rings. From the center of the cross a cigarette protruded, and every once and a while the boy would punctuate his words with a puff of smoke as he looked to the man with a grin, smiling happily the whole time.
"I said," Yoji replied as he looked to the man, rather amused with their little game, "that you're too much of a pussy to haul back and start a fight in a place like this. You all are; you wait until you have an excuse, so I'm manning up and giving you one."
"I don't see you-" the man started before there was a flicker and Yoji's leg whirled from the counter with the weight of his body behind it, catching the man's neck in the crook of his ankle and bearing him to the ground with a nimble roll that ended up with Yoji's hands to the floor, one knee to the side and bent and the other leg extended and snapping around the man's throat, pinning him to the ground as he coughed and flailed and tried to press himself up under the grip like a lead bar. Yoji pushed off from the ground like a spring, bouncing to his feet as he looked to the men around him with a grin.
"Come on, come on! You've got your excuse! I started it!" he laughed to them, several of the men getting to their feet and starting towards him even as others made for the door. He grinned as he took a punch in the stomach, chest jerking foreword before he looked to the man with a lopsided grin.
"Bra-fucking-vo, friend." he said happily.
A moment later the glass at the front of the bar shattered, and a grown man went sailing out into the street.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread]   Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread] EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:01 am

___The woman turned to face the mumbles coming out of one of the bars, and somehow wasn't surprised when the glass burst under the force of the man-come-projectile. Such occurrences were normal on this side of town, she'd discovered some time ago, and thus she merely stepped out of the way, and, once the glass had sufficiently settled, stepped over the man. It took a dozen paces for the thought that, if there was a man sailing out of a bar, then there had to be some thug inside to send him as such to fully sink in.
___"Ah, Tsula, you're brilliant!" Grunty grunted to herself, turning about cheerfully and making her way back to the building she just passed. Strangely enough, the same door she was trying to get into was blocked by the exiting form of many other men very much like the one laying in the glass. At first, she stood there in slight confusion, wondering what they were running from, but eventually she ran out of patience, shoving past the stream of them and snarling, "Get the fuck out of my way..."
___Upon entering the... bar... her amber eyes scanned the interior, expecting to see some big, ugly thug the kind you see on rap videos. There was the bartender, a relatively empty bar, and... well, she must've missed him. A guy who didn't fit her narrow expectations stood and, though his pose seemed to indicate he might've thrown somebody out of a window, the spirit couldn't connect the dots.
___Disappointed at having missed the guy who she came to see, she sighed in resignation and decided it didn't have to be a wasted trip. The fellow was fairly attractive, and she had a bit of pocket change for a drink or two, so she decided to be friendly. Seating herself on a barstool, she lit up a blunt and greeted the man, "Yo..."
Back to top Go down
Nicolai
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread]   Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread] EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:09 am

Yoji watched the woman enter the bar with a raised eyebrow and shook his head, amused. She'd pushed her way past the people running out, which meant she wasn't quite the same as everyone else here, and he could obviously see that she was some sort of spirit, but what that meant... God only knew. And frankly, he didn't much care. He was hoping he'd get a chance to prove his point, but apparently not to much as he looked to the bartender and grinned, the cross on his cheek splitting slightly as he removed the cigarette from it. "You can either run with 'em or burn with the bar." he said to the man dryly, watching the man blink as he walked over to the segment meant to be opened and kicked it loose casually, bringing his knee into the top of it and making his way behind the bar. The older man climbed over it and made his way out the door as well, causing Yoji to scoff before looking to the woman with a raised eyebrow. She was decent enough, he supposed; didn't light a fire in him, but hey, can't win the lottery every time. As he made his way behind the counter, he cocked his head to the side idly before beginning to look over the bottles, grabbing them from the rack and looking to them before tossing them over his shoulder here and there to break on the floor, or the benches, or whatever else happened to be in the place.
"Want something before it's gone?" he asked as he worked, apparently looking here and there to the bottles before pitching them. "I don't mix drinks, but I can read."
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread]   Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread] EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:26 am

___Now these were peculiar actions to Grunty, who'd always viewed humans as timid and vulnerable, especially when they hid behind those guns of theirs. This one didn't have a weapon readily apparent and already chased off the owner of the bar. Though that owner was an elderly man, she suspected that he would've walked out of the door or thrown out of it, such was the audacity of this strange man.
___And then the bottles began to fly, she sighed and watched the glasses shatter against the ground. It was an emotional thing for her, as she loved to drink, but most of the bottles didn't smell particularily strong, and there was no sense in piddling around with the weaker stuff. "Eh... I don't need anything fancy, I just like to take the Russian stuff from the bottle. Vodka if they got any..."
___Truth be told, she'd never been in a bar before, so she wasn't 100% sure exactly what such a place kept in stock, but she did know what to buy when she went to the liquor store. Curiously, she stepped a little bit closer to the man and tried to discern whether or not he was one of those possessed fellows. If he was, then that would at least partially explain his aberrant behavior... not that she didn't like it. If such a guy could be won over to her side, he would prove very helpful in bringing down some of these... organizations that plagued her so. "Uhh... so you burn down bars often?" She colored the sentence in the same tones one would use to discuss the weather.
Back to top Go down
Nicolai
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread]   Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread] EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:33 am

"Nope. First time." A bottle of vodka hit the bar in front of her before he returned to shattering the bottles about the place, thoroughly coating the place in flammable substance of some sort or another, the alcohol fumes beginning to broil in the place easily as he looked to the bottle of another one before sighing. "I was hoping I'd find something worth while here--someone with some backbone, someone interesting, someone that might actually be something more then a deadbeat looking to make his pathetic life more pathetic with something to drink, but apparently not. What's the point in living if you're going to spend it doing nothing?" he said as he looked about the bar and cocked his head to the side, wondering idly if the cops would show up sometime soon. At least then he might have something to fight.
"On the whole," he said dryly, pulling a lighter from his pocket and whirling it around his fingers, looking to the burnt area around him as he took another breath from his cigarette, "I was hoping for something a bit more interesting, but hell." He said before he started making his way from the door. "Unless you like to roll around in ashes, might wanna vamos." he pointed out over his shoulder, almost sounding disapointed with the thing as a whole as he made his way for the door, ready to burn the place to the ground.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread]   Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread] EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:59 am

___Grabbing the bottle with much mirth, the spirit proceeded to chug, toasting to her good luck. Nothing's more ideal for the type of business she was planning to get into than disaffected youth. The bottle was inverted over her grinning mouth as she made her way out of the door and prepared her speech.
___She wasn't particularly practiced in making her points and liked to wander off of the subject, but none of this had ever stopped her in the past. Thus, upon reaching a point far enough from the bar to be safe, she adopted the cordial tones she used with people she was attempting to sell substances to and made her pitch to her potential teammate, "Well, sir, if you don't mind me saying so, you have balls, and I like that. My organization, no, this whole world is in need of some balls. The very kind you have. My name is Grunty, and I'm looking to form an assembly of the ambitious, if you will. An organization wherein thieves, vigilante's, and people just looking for destruction like yourself should be allowed to do so, knowing that if they get in too far over their heads, they got some backup and should they need a bite to eat, they got commission based pay. Yea, these slums... such guys run them who are busy making the people under them and even their own clients pissed off... telling them what they can and can't do. They ain't no better than the popo..." she stopped to clear her throat and reacquire her professional tone. "But what I'm looking to start, in short, is a brotherhood, and our mission will be to make this timid world more interesting, eh? What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Nicolai
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread]   Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread] EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:20 pm

He listened to her talk as he breathed in through the cigarette, taking a long look at the bar before blowing smoke through the cross-shaped hole in his cheek, amused as he flicked the lighter on with a snap before pitching it inside the building. He must have rigged it to stay lit, or something, but one way or another as it sailed through the broken window there was the sound of crackling fire and the scent of smoke beginning to fill the air as he looked to the woman, cocking his head to the side dryly after she finished her shpiel. He was a rather interested, though the whole thing struck him almost as a joke in some ways.
"Sounds like a plan." he said wryly, pulling the cigarette from his lips before he turned to look at her with a lopsided smile that stretched all the way back to his jaw on the left side, the cut in his cheeks bringing his smile wide. "But I got one thing to point out: I'm not in it for the money, and I'm not gonna make it about money. If people are running from whoever they're running from, then fine, we can have some fun out of sport, but I'm setting people free, not building a fucking bussiness." He breathed out another jet of smoke through the cross in his cheek before laughing.
"Hope you know what you're getting into, babe."
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread]   Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread] EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:44 pm

___Her brow raised as she watched the lit cigarette fly through the air. So this guy was indeed no joke... and she wouldn't have it any other way. The sort of chaotic soul that didn't care if he was payed as long as he did what he wanted... so this was the type of fellow he was. She grinned and laughed along with him. "You don't worry about me, eh? I won't get in your way..." she extended her hand for a shake... "So we got a deal or what?" In a while, she'd want to go somewhere else. Smoke did bother her something awful unless it was tobacco or skunk.
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Rookie
Lydeck

Male
Number of posts : 217
Rep! : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread]   Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread] EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:23 pm

Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread] Avatxj
Propoganda
It was a rather cool night, as it stood. And it had felt good to go out for a ride in this type of weather. As he came into this neighborhood, however, the strangest urge to buy a drink from a bar nearby struck him with uncanny strength. He slowed down his vehicle, which was now actually traveling at the appropriate speed limit.As he rounded the corner, the very interesting sight of a man projecting through the front window of his target bar played out in front of him. The young man slowed further, and then stopped down the street from his wanted destination. The sight of people hurriedly escaping the place was an odd one, and it made him uneasy to take his vehicle any closer. Instead, he chose to walk there from here ... it was only a little ways down the street.

He had parked far enough away that nobody had really noticed him up to this point - not that it would have mattered. Almost all of the inhabitants had retreated from the building, and a familiar looking urchin girl had made her way inside. He paused, remembering the event where he had seen her before. His concentration was broken, however, by the sound of breaking glass. Immediately following that was the owner running away from his own establishment, him mumbling something about some metro wrecking his bar. He sighed, and continued walking towards the bar; but he paused once again as he saw two figures emerge. One very odd looking girl ... or rather guy, and the urchin girl from before. Before he could question this, the guy threw a lighter within the building - which subsequently burst into flames.

There was an old saying that the young man had always been told. Something about how it took all types to make this "world go 'round". In truth, he wasn't exactly sure how true that old saying was, but the event he was witnessing validated the notion that there were all kinds in this world. The bat shit crazy kind, to be precise. He didn't figure that the breaking glass and violence that had occurred was the girls doing, since she didn't exactly seem the violent type to do so. This guy she was now with, however, was some kind of oddity.

Lydeck made his way over to the two, who had seemingly just finished a conversation, and the girl was now extending her hand in a hand shake. Perhaps she wanted this place burned down? Unlikely, since she certainly seemed to enjoy drinking. Lydeck said nothing, and simply shook his head in disapproval.
Wordcount: 436
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread]   Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:51 am

___Seeing a shape from the corner of her eye, Grunty turned to see a somewhat familiar face. "I think I remember you..." she said, in an almost surprised tone. The motorcycle was definitely familiar. "What brings you here?" He seemed like he was approaching to express some sort of objection to the burning bar, but the woman wasn't about to jump on him preemptively.
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Rookie
Lydeck

Male

PostSubject: Re: Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread]   Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:15 pm

Propoganda
The girl had noticed him as he walked up, and turned to face him. She said that she thought she recognized him, and inquired as to why he was there. "Well, I was going to get a drink, but obviously ... " He said, sighing. His voice trailed off; he really didn't need to finish the rest of that sentence as it was obvious as to what he was talking about, "I could ask you the same."
Wordcount: 77 // 513
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread]   Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:54 pm

___"Eh? What brings me here? I was just meeting and talking business with my new associate..." she indicated the man who set the bar afire with a sweeping gesture of her hand. "We're getting ready to start an organization down here in the lower commons. He's in it for the chaos from what I can see, I'm in it to get rid of some of these drug dealers and claim their clients. There are spots open if you'd like to know more."
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread]   Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread] EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:04 pm

Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread] Nagi-moon2
Propaganda
- - - - - - - -
The smell of something burning was strong in the air. Crazy things happened in the lower commons but things burning didnt happen everyday. It peaked Nagi's curiousity enough for him to check it out. He was a wolf not a cat so he was sure the curiousity wouldn't kill him. He followed the smell and it lead him to a burning buidling. He knew what had been standing here before, and now he was a little depressed. He saw a few people standing outside the burning place. They were fairly calm so they must have ahd something to do with it. He approached them fairly calm but with a look of emotional hurt on his face."Do you know how hard it is to get any kind of decent buisness in the commons? You just burned down the best one, well the second best one." He then noticed the girl merchant of happiness. He then directed his next question at her. "They not wanna buy something?"

Wordcount: ---/---

Back to top Go down
Nicolai
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread]   Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread] EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:42 am

With a quick shake of the woman's hand he sealed the deal easily, turning to watch the fire as he stepped back with an easy smile on his face, the cross cut into his cheek standing harsh against his face in the firelight as he grinned and took a drag of the cigarette sprouting from the center of the cross. Smoke curled straight up over his face as he looked to the others, wondering if they wanted in the deal or not. He found it rather amusing, considering that most people would be turned off by the idea of a group with no point, but apparently these people were actually considering it. "Sorry about the bar, man, but it was full of pussies; better off burning. Out in a blaze, and all that.
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Rookie
Lydeck

Male

PostSubject: Re: Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread]   Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread] EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:04 pm

Propoganda
Lydeck nodded as the woman explained the situation. So she was creating some sort of organization, huh? Even though he wasn't the rather evil type, quite the contrary actually, he figured that it would at least provide some sort of distraction out of his everyday life. "In fact." He began, "I am interested. I'm assuming with you saying that, that you would invite me?" He asked. He rolled his eyes though as the yancy boy described the reason why he burned the place down. If only we could all be hard asses with pointless holes in their face. So true.
Wordcount: 100 // 613
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread]   Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread] EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:14 pm

___The woman turned to the familiar lycan with a rare pleased expression on her face. "Naw, this isn't my work. This guy over here torched the place for hardly a reason at all..." she goes to pat the scar faced new recruit with a good natured laugh. "Anyways, this is Brother Wolf..." she said to the other, introducing him to her old friend. "And this is... uhhh..." Either the spirit had forgotten the odd other's name or she'd never learned it.
___Lydeck interrupted her thoughts. "Ah... yes, anyone who's bored and isn't scared of a little violent fun can get on board, so yea, if you fit that description I'd be happy to have ya," she extended her hand to the brunette man in the same manner she'd extended it to Yoji.
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Rookie
Lydeck

Male

PostSubject: Re: Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread]   Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread] EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:21 pm

Propoganda
Clutching the woman's hand, Lydeck shook it. "Sounds good to me." He said. "The pleasure is all mine, I'm sure." Lydeck nodded to the woman, and shifted his gaze to the others. This new guy, who had a rather cool looking tattoo, seemed like a level headed individual - unlike the other nut job they were apparently associated with. He said nothing on the matter, though.
Wordcount: 66 // 679
Back to top Go down
Nicolai
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread]   Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:59 am

"I'm sure you've all got some kinda goal or something with all this, but really? I just want people to wake up." he said dryly as he looked over them all with a shrug, amused as he watched them, wondering quite what was up with the one man other than the lycan. He seemed stable, which was rather bizarre considering most of the things going on lately and the large majority of people he'd met; the lycan seemed as though he knew someone the woman leading this all well enough, which was interesting; he wondered idly if he was any good in a fight. One of these days, maybe he'd find out.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread]   Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:43 am

Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread] Nagi-moon2
Propaganda
- - - - - - - -
She had said it was the guy with the unusual amount of piercings. And he said that it was ugly and was better this way. "Well thats just great I guess imma ahve to go get a drink at some other town." He seemed to shrug it off and then listened in on what Grunty was talking to the other two about. "So Sis these two are in as well huh?" He looked at the two and thought for a moment. After looking and smelling a bit he could tell stuff about them. But the ash and burning in the air hindered his sent. "Names Nagi. But you can call me Wolf. Maybe you'll get the chance to find out why. But hope you dont." He said calmly. He turned back to Gunty. "What now sis?"

Wordcount: ---/---

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread]   Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread] EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:11 pm

___The woman puts a finger on her chin. "Well, I suppose this's our first meeting, ain't it?" Her yellow eyes wandered up, then went back level with the lycan. "Now that we've got some people together, I was thinking about a raid on this spot that I saw a little closer to the east end of town, but I want to check the area out first..." she turned to the other two and grinned, "How about you bunch meet me at club Hype tomorrow after I do a little bit of looking around?"
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread]   Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:53 pm

Updated Grunty
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread]   Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread] EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:40 pm

Updated Nagi
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male
Number of posts : 884
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread]   Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread] EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:39 pm

Updated Saito
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread]   Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread] Empty

Back to top Go down

Propaganda [Team Recruiting Thread]
Page 1 of 1