Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random chance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ero
Veteran
ero

Male
Number of posts : 742
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

Random chance Empty
PostSubject: Random chance   Random chance EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:07 pm

He left the building the sound of firearms going off in the distance. A little smile crossed his face knowing he was pushing his skill up another notch, and he was hoping to be ready for the next little visit his 'friend' gave him. Speaking of his friend, Kuna hadn't seen Izuya around, for which he was grateful for; though, there was a pang of guilt for the poor people being accosted by him. He had been putting the time to good use though by going too the shooting range (the place where he had just come from) and working on controlling the magic that Izuya had forced him to learn. It was quite something for Kuna to call up such primal forces of nature to his bidding, but he could see that the long winded chants he was using left a lot to be desired. There had to be ways of getting around that, but he had not found any with his limited training. He pushed his thoughts of magic out of his head and focused on his surroundings. Gunshyne always brought a little smile to his face at the sheer flamboyancy of the culture that ruled here and their utter fascination with the six shooter and guns in general, course he that obsession was starting to rub off on him too. He started whistling to himself in a contented manner as he entered one of the littler juice bars they had next too the shooting range and quickly made an order for himself. He would finish this drink then head back home.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Random chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random chance   Random chance EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:49 pm

“Make that two,” comes in the words to the attendant preceding a swift slap on Kuna’s left butt cheek as Izuya would then swiftly go into his insubstantial mode feigning tangibility as he completes his approach by standing to said Kuna’s side. “Hi friend!” he would speak in a jovial tone before telling him, “oh the fun I’ve been having!” With a slight frown and an unimpressed look towards the range, he comments, “I figured you would be here. Either way, do you have plans today, ne? I wanted to talk to you and see how that new job was coming with Shiori-chan. Are they treating you well?”

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Random chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random chance   Random chance EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:03 pm

Kuna heard the voice and kept his despair to a minimum. "Hello Izuya." He would say taking the look he gave towards the range. It seemed like the spirit had a low opinion of modern firearms, or it could be that he did not like the direction that he was going. He would continue either way. "Yeah, I expect you have been screwing around with other people, looking into their minds, stranding them on a whim." Kuna would say dryly as he propped his hand on the bar to look at the spirit. "Yeah, got to say that at least this was the easiest job you gave me, just below the yakuza dinner." He would drum his fingers against the counter. "The interview went fine, said I did well on the test, but I haven't heard back from them if I the internship or not." Kuna would explain.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Random chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random chance   Random chance EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:12 pm

Surprised that there were no repercussions for the pat Izuya would giggle and turn around appearing to rest his arms and back on the bar of the ordering counter. “I figured you would have done well on whatever test they gave you. Like I told you when we met, you’re a lot smarter than I am,” he chuckles humbly. He continues, “but I’m sure they’ll call you back. I’m sure we will all get along great in the future. I haven’t stranded too many people lately, I do have a heart you know. You should know… it belongs to you.” Turning to Kuna, he gives an extra cheesy smile before chirping, “well if you don’t have anything to do, then we can do my bidding. I’m glad I caught you doing nothing.”

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Random chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random chance   Random chance EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:26 pm

"You have quite the optimistic view of how people will handle you." He would say as he glanced towards the spirit, briefly wondering what was going through that raven colored head of his. Kuna decided he did not want to know though, who knew what kind of eldritch horrors were in there. "Yeah, yeah, you probably say that too all the people you find interesting." He would say as their orders came. "I get the feeling that you would have me do it anyways, so go on and give me the information on whatever it is you want done, then I will think about it." He would say knowing that Izuya wouldn't volunteer any information about the job whatsoever, just because.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Random chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random chance   Random chance EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:50 pm

“Ah!” Izuya says lifting a finger, “what I need you to do…” He pauses and turns to the servant and speaks, “thank you” in a kind tone before turning to his normal tone, how with his drink in his hand, “…what I need for you to do is to simply do a delivery.” His voice gets low as he leans into Kuna and speaks, “now this is a very important delivery, I can’t have you messing this one up. It’s in Gothstone, at a pretty reputable place, so it will be hard to miss.” Leaning back he lifts the cup to just under his lips before stating, “I’m assuming you can do this now, can’t you? You should have earned some credit now, so you can be sure to ask me for help whenever you need it.” With that, he lifts the cup completely to his lips and takes a sip before lowering it and looking at the cup oddly, stating, “you have an interesting tongue for taste…”

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Random chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random chance   Random chance EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:04 pm

He gave a slight nod of his head as he sipped it. "A delivery to Gothstone, sounds easy enough, but there has to be a catch to it." Kuna would say knowing the last delivery had forced him into a job, and while it had been benign it was still a catch. "I'll do it just so long as you aren't planning on selling me to somebody." He'd say as he took a sip of the drink. "It uses a combination of mangos, apples, pears, and pomegranates, and it energizes the body with a whole lot of nutrients, that is probably wasted on you."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Random chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random chance   Random chance EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:42 pm

Izuya giggles, “the catch this time is that there is no catch.” He clarifies, “I’ve already sold you to your function, there are no more clients who would want used goods.” Commenting about the drink he smiles and assures, “I could always use more energy.” With that, he begins drinking the drink rapidly, getting about half way through before slamming the cup dramatically on the counter and giving a husky “ahhhhh.” Looking to Kuna, he comments, “we’ll have to go pick up the think you need to drop off first. There’s a place not too far from here that would have it. Shall we walk and drink at the same time?”

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Random chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random chance   Random chance EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:53 pm

Kuna listened to what Izuya had to say, but instantly showed his skepticism at it. There was no way that anything he did or say didn't have a catch to it somewhere. It was just a matter of how well it was hidden or how big it was. "Riiiiiiiiight." He would say sarcastically while taking a long drought of his drink. Kuna fished into his pocket and pulled out some small change and set it onto the counter. "Sure if this is simple enough like you said, then it shouldn't be to hard." He would say as he picked up his drink and followed Izuya out of the juice bar.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Random chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random chance   Random chance EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:11 pm

Delighted with Kuna following him, Izuya would push off of the bar and begin walking onto the side walk and lead the way down the street. While walking, he would talk, expressing concern about Armant since he hadn’t terrorized him lately as well as vaguely hinting that he was dabbling with various young ladies. He clarifies that sex wasn’t a big thing for him, but emotions and expressions seemed to rank pretty high. Before long, they come to a small mom and pops flower shop in Gunshyne. Stopping at the shop, he would smile and comment, “we have arrived!” while raising both hands into the air, almost in victory. He would wait for the question he knew should be coming.

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Random chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random chance   Random chance EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:18 pm

Kuna listened too what Izuya said. *Note to self find way to stop Izuya from raping my mind.* He would think to himself not really caring if Izuya was listening in, but he did not seem to be at this point in time. He continued to listen to what he said before they arrived at the flower shop, and his eyes immediately narrowed at the spirit. "Yes, we have, so I want an explanation before I deliver these to anybody. I don't want to end up in some soap opera because you are meddling around with several girls at once." He said.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Random chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random chance   Random chance EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:45 pm

“Gasp,” Izuya would say instead of actually gasping, “I can’t believe you would insinuate such a thing!” By the time he gets this out, a nice older lady comes to the door way and asks if she could help. With a kind smile, deceptive of his true nature, Izuya orders a dozen red roses. The lady offers for them to come inside while she prepare the roses for them and rang up the order. Izuya looks to Kuna and smiles before following the old lady in.

It doesn’t take her long to get the order together, and oddly enough, Izuya actually pays… with money. After paying the lady, he thanks her graciously for her assistance and then looks to Kuna-kun chirping, “let’s go, boyfriend.” After making it outside, he would hand off the flowers to Kuna and say, “you’re target is at Moonbucks. Give these to a waitress named Kameko and give it as a singing telegram from Seiki.” Placing his hands on his hips, he asks, “would you like to be warped there, or would you rather walk?” A evil gleam is in his eye as he asks if he would like to be teleported.

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Random chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random chance   Random chance EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:21 am

Kuna would watch the mock gasping from Izuya with the heap of salt. "You like drama and you stir it up wherever you can." He would say as a old woman came out to see what they wanted. Kuna could obviously see the machination that Izuya was going through. He was soon holding two dozen red roses. It soon revealed the true intention. There was a sigh that escaped past his lips as he held those roses in his hands. "I can tell that you are up to something." He said eying that evil gleam of his. "I don't think I'd be teleported given my history with it, so I will walk." Kuna would say already having some reservations about this if this was going to end up hurting somebody.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Random chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random chance   Random chance EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:42 am

He would give an innocent smile and advise him not to sweat the small stuff. “Ah, then I shall see you along your way, I have some business to attend to,” Izuya speaks, “but let me know when you’ve finished your task. You can call me on my cell. We’ll work on your magic a little more. I know of a sword master and a magic teacher that may be able to assist you. I know you might want to learn how to cast magic without chanting as well, so do this for me and maybe I’ll be able to help you out with that, ne?”

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Random chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random chance   Random chance EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:05 am

Izuya was making him an offer of personal improvement for this, but he still remained undecided about how he would handle this. "I'm not interested in close quarters combat, figure spirits have a overwhelming advantage in close quarters combat. I'd rather engage them where they can't use their advantages against me if I go up against them in combat." Kuna would say knowing that Izuya probably wouldn't care that much if he talked how he would fight a spirit. "The magic stuff sounds interesting though." He would say taking the roses and starting walking down too Gothstone.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Random chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random chance   Random chance EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:41 pm

Exit RP
Wc goes to Kuna.