Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business Empty
PostSubject: Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business   Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:36 am

As the demon walks up, I smile and lean against the edge of the ship. "Seems you haven't lost your touch, Valkrist. Good. You will definitely need that and more. I see you lost the armor that I got you. We'll have to remedy that I suppose. I want you to come and serve my regime on Mandira. We could have a lot of fun again. Azhure will be welcomed as well. I have no intentions of splitting you two up, so don't screw it up on your own." I smirk at him to make sure he knew that I was teasing him before I continue, "When we arrive back in Tara Mura, you'll receive 1000 Shinny, that's what they call the currency here, for helping with that little problem there. I remember I once asked you, what do you want out of life? You couldn't really tell me because you weren't sure. Well you have new possibilities here. For the most part, we must conceal our true nature to the mortals, but on Mandira, you are free to roam in whatever form you choose. With the mercenary connections that I have built up since we first came here, I can keep you with work and training. It will primarily be against humans, but these humans are stronger than our humans and I have encountered a few human spirit hybrids, but the beasts provide the real sport here. Poaching is actually a lucrative business here, so it's one that I might consider spending a bit more time with as it also allows me to train my powers and abilities against different beasts." I look at the pirates working on the ship and how confused they seem to be about what to do about the sail and the fact that it is still dripping blood on the deck. Any carrion birds that try to feed on the bodies of the impaled pirates find spiritual energy blades cleaving or clipping them to knock them away. I don't need them screwing up my display before we arrive in Tara Mura.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business   Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:07 am

As Krodha began to speak I glanced at him for a moment before turning my gaze back to the sea as I listen to him. I was glad to hear the comment and smiled faintly for a moment as he continued to speak. Deep down, for reasons I did not know, I missed working for him eventhough I dissliked the man at times. At the mention of Azhure I shift my gaze back to him and glare at him faintly, though I am pleased at what he has to say, it seems he is not trying to take her from me, though he hasn't told me what they spoke about. I keep my gaze on him for a few momre moments before turning it back to the sea, still listening to him as he continues to speak. Like before when I was Nova, he wanted me to work for him and I didn't have much of a problem with that as long as I got to do as I wish. When he finishes speaking I give a faint nod, " I have already spent time in this place.. I know this place very well. I have even encounterd the people of this land as well as the beasts of this land. I have lived here for months before... This is where things changed Krodha.. This is where Nova cease to be. He was not strong enough to survive here and thus I was born. Unlike him, I know what it takes to survive in the world. "

Post WC: 258
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business   Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:21 pm

A smirk makes its way onto my face. "Did you threaten me once already? Not too sure about that whole knowing what it takes to survive in this world part." Hahaha. So you died then... stop picking unnecessary fights." I run my hands thru the top half of my hair and sigh. "We discussed business and opportunities for her to grow stronger. You neglected her strength and as such, she is a liability to you, Valkrist. You will be weaker in battle if she is present b/c you will be distracted by her weakness. Everyone that I keep around me either has bodyguards or can take care of themselves in a fight. In battle, you can have but one focus... victory. Nothing else matters. You have never beaten me and you will never stand a chance if you do not learn that, Valkrist. Remove all extra thoughts, stop caring about what happened in the past unless it can positively fuel you to obtain victory in the present or future. Those with you in battle should be a supplement to you and your strategy as you are a supplement to them and theirs. That lesson was free. The next one will cost you." He has potential for sure, but his focus is horrible. He thinks of her too much, thinks of revenge too much, and is confused about his own journey. I will help him find his way. "So Valkrist, what is it that you want with your new life? How is it that you plan to be of service to me and Mandira?"

284/651
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business   Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:50 pm

As Krodha begins to speak I glance at him and frown faintly at his first comment. When he makes the remark that I had died I growled faintly, shifting my gaze to him as the frown fades and I glare at him lightly. After a moment I let the glare fade as I turn my attention away from Krodha and to the sky, sighing lightly. When he finally shifts to speaking about what he and Azhure spoke about I begin to listen more and grow more relived at what he is telling me. Another sigh escapes me as I listen to Krodha go on. Azhure did wish to get strong though before after I had tough her I had only sought payment for my deeds and did not spend much time making her strong. When he finishes speaking I glance back at him for a moment, remaining silent during the moment as I think over his questions. " I want... that which I have always sought, power. " I pause for a moment, trurning my gaze to the sky before continuing to speak, " Though, I realize that one cannot gain great power alone, or at least it will take a great deal of time.. One needs allies to help in their journey. And, it is always good to have people you can call upon when you need aid. That is why I also seek to gain allies, allies that can aid me with what I seek to do. In Onitoshi, before I came here for the first time I began to work on bringing together demons and forming a pack, my pack. And now, since I may be working with you again... My pack will be at your disposal, if I so choose. "

Post WC: 295
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business   Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:52 am

Nodding to him, I smile as he mentions wanting power still. While I admire the determination to stay focused to a goal, I am forced to question for myself if he understands what power is for. He has come to understand that he needs allies and he views them I view some of my allies, as pieces to be moved on my board of life to eliminate as many obstacles to my road to victory as they can before being eliminated themselves. There are some pieces that I would protect, but most are expendable if that is my best option. He talks about wanting a pack and them being at my disposal. Nodding my head to him, I ask him, "Why do you crave power? If you had power, what would you do with it? And what can you not do now that you believe you would be able to do with this power?" While I wait for his response, the helmsman calls out to me, "My Lord!" I tell Valkrist to think about those questions for a moment while I see to the helmsman.

Heading up to the helm, I nod to the acting captain. He points out that Tara Mura is approaching, but also shows me that there is a battle taking place between two ships. "That flag there is Tara Mura's official battle standard and the other one is one of the pirate gangs. Do you wish to lend aid?" I shake my head in the negative. "I have no quarrel with all pirates as you can, I hired your crew. Valkrist and I eliminated two crews and recruited a new ally to my side of this fight. I'll let you lot deal with them if they continue to be a hindrance to inter-village trade between Tara Mura and Mandira." They nod to me and I tell them to take us into Tara Mura. "Aye, Yaksa."

I leave from the bridge and float back over to Valkrist to hear his answer.

351/1002
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business   Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:02 pm

When Krodha begins to speak, I glance at him for a moment before turning my attention back to the sky as I listen to him question my reasons for seeking power. Though he questioned my desire for power I wasn't sure if I had answers for him, or at least enough answers, aside from wanting to get revenge for what happened to me before. As he finishes speaking I remain silent, still thinking over what he had asked. As the helmsman chimes in I glance at him for a moment before turning my gaze to Krodha and finally back to the sky since the business was not with me. I give a faint nod to Krodha as he speaks to me, acknowledging what he had to say to me before he leaves to see what the helmsman needs. I continue to think over what he had asked me now that he had left me alone and in peace. While standing alone I began to question my true reason for seeking power, why is it that I have always wanted to be strong. While thinking on it I began to think of Azhure and my relationship with her. I began to come to the conclusion that another reason I seek power is to protect the ones I care about. When Krodha finally came back I glance at him for a moment before turning my gaze back to the sky, " I believe I have answers.. " I say with a faint nod, " Not only do I seek power so that I may destroy my enemies but I also seek power so that I may protect. " pausing for a moment I couldn't help but chuckle faintly at the notion, " As you have stated before, I cannot defeat you, though at the moment I have no reason to fight with you in that way. But, perhaps defeat the ones that killed me before... "

Post WC: 324
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business   Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:00 pm

When he tells me that he has answers, I nod to him to proceed with them as I am quite interested in them. Looking at him, he tells me that while he wants power so that he can destroy his enemies, he also wants power so that he can protect those that he cares about. Obviously, he is talking about this woman. I smirk at the thought. There must be something special about her. I suppose it is a good thing for him that he is unaware of her harbored ill will towards him. Depending on how they appear to me in normal observation, I may just aid him in overcoming that or may use that resentment as a means of control. "Protect them? If they require your protection, then they are a liability to you and not an asset. Think about that one more. This pack that you want. They will be what? Mercenaries? Since you were here before, did you manage to make any friends while you were here that you would want to run with on a normal basis or are you currently a lone wolf?" Looking ahead, Tara Mura is close in sight as we are preparing to pull over to the docks. Normally, I would tell the crew of pirates turned privateers to stay out at sea, but we have a lot of cargo to return and I don't need to burn too much energy teleporting another cargo hold full of goods to the docks. I turn my attention back to Valkrist to hear his reply about the status of his endeavor to have a pack. I may be able to help him out with that matter... since it frees me up to handle another favor for an old client.

312/1314
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business   Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:26 pm

As Krodha begins to speak I keep my gaze fixed on the sky as I listen to him. When he brings up the ones I wish to protect being a liability to me I frown faintly, shaking my head. As he brings up the pack I wish to make, asking if they are mercenaries I think on it for a moment, I hadn't given it much thought aside from being a group of demons that look out for each other. At the mention of friends here the first person that comes to mind is the Priestess Kazakura. The thought only lasts a moment before it shifts to the one that she is affiliated with and the one that killed me. Growling softly I shake my head, " No... I don't really have 'friends' here... just people I want to kill. You are one of the few friends I do have.. You could say. " Falling silent, I pause for a moment as I turn my gaze to our destination, " So, does that answer your question? Though I don't know about my pack, I had never thought to far ahead. It was simply something I wished to do in order to gain power and to insure safety. But, is that how you view the pack I wish to create, a pack of mercenaries that you use as you see fit? " I ask as I turn my gaze to Krodha, watching him for a second before I shift, turning before I place my back against the hand rail and look back to the sky.

Post WC: 264
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business   Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:47 pm

Several images appear in my mind as I scan his thoughts to see if his friends are some of my old running mates, but instead I see a priestess that looks vaguely familiar and then... him! The white haired demon that I have encountered numerous times, but never interacted with. I see some other figures, but they aren't that important. He speaks so I delay my true question for a bit so that he could finish. I nod to him when he asks if that answered my question. It is almost saddening to think that I am basically his only friend. Azhure secretly wants revenge against him, which part of me is inclined to train her to take it. Especially since I can revive the loser in that spat and I figure, a good vicious fight between demon lovers is healthy for the relationship. Or perhaps I should stop dating violent women! I finally get the opportunity to gain missing knowledge, "Tell me about the one with white hair." I wanted to know what he knew, since I didn't know much about him.

He questions my motives about his pack and I grin with a chuckle. "I have no current inclinations for your pack, but will they be assets of mine, yes, as will you. I will help you become stronger because it benefits both of us, but definitely me. You need a pack, I have some old acquaintances who are preparing to take a job that could make you a little more money, plus you can meet these guys and see how you all get along. You interested?"

282/1594
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business   Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:23 am

Looking away from the sky I glance to Krodha for a moment as I think on his question about the one with white hair. " I do not know who the person is.. I wasn't there long enough to learn much of anything about the man. Though he is the one that had me killed. He allowed a human to kill me because I would not work with for him. I don't know where he is in this realm, I was not... awake, when he took me to where he took me. Though now that I have come back.. I plan to find him again, him and the others that had a hand in my demise. " I say as I look at Krodha, a soft smile appearing on my face as I think back to the others that had caused me pain in this realm, the two humans that had shot me, " And when I find them, I will deal with each of them. " Looking away from Krodha I turn my gaze back to the sky, " So, we shall be working for you again... Yes, I am interested. Though I will be working with humans I take it? " I ask, glancing at Krodha, " When I first started to make my pack I started to gain demon followers, ones like myself, aside from Azhure... We were all wolf demons. But here, I have not seen that many demons, almost non now that I think about it. "

Post WC: 252
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business   Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:52 am

I nod to him with a slightly furrowed brow when he tells me that he does not know much about the demon with white hair. That is unfortunate. I want to know more about him since he seems to be a pretty powerful demon that has also traveled to this realm. I was actually glad to have Valkrist coming to serve under me again. His words and thoughts about revenge bother me a bit. They are naturally but as one who wants revenge myself against the one who banished me to this realm before I could see my home or my cousin or my people of Xartias or my Tari, who I may never see again, or my beloved Shyr Beis. Such anger swells up inside of me that Valkrist would actually feel the air around me vibrate. The cool winds of the Great Sea breeze help to suppress my ire before I address the topic of revenge with him, "Do not become consumed by your want for revenge. It will destroy you because you will be blinded by it. Do not go to your enemies. Find ways to bring them to you. When you bring your enemy to you, they lose the advantage of control and you have the upper hand against them. Plan your revenge and calculate it out with the variables of how you will adjust if this or if that happens. Strategically plan out when you will eliminate which target. That is your only chance of total victory."

The look in my eyes when I speak to him and even now show my conviction in knowing that this is the best course of action. I do think though that I'm even explaining this to myself in some respects to try and control my own temper. The manner in which he asks about to biological makeup of the group I was basically volunteering to help him start comes into play and I nod to him. "They are humans, but humans here are stronger than humans in Sai City as they live tougher and more physically demanding lives here." I think that might be yet another reason I enjoy it here so much. They make for fun training partners when I'm fighting in this weakened form and it is entertaining to watch their lives unfold in different stages. For us, time is only relevant as it pertains to our accomplishments and our goals. For humans, live is precious. "Working with humans is not going to be a problem for you is it? One of the humans that will be on this little job is actually able to see spirits and can use magic, so do not underestimate the mortals of this realm. We've almost made it to port. You're going to need a weapon and I am sure there is at least one weapon down there that will suit your fighting style perfectly. Let's go to the cargo hold."

516/2110
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business   Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:36 am

As Krodha begins to speak I listen to him, keeping my gaze on the sky for a moment longer before I glance at him as he speaks about revenge. While he speaks of bring my enemy to me I grin faintly as I think on that. Their was one thing I knew that the man with white hair might come after. Perhaps that might work, though I haven't seen the priestess since my demise so I shall have to reunite with her now that I have returned to this time. While looking at him I notice a look in his eyes that tells me he know's what he is talking about. I continue to listen as he begins to speak of the people I will be working with. When he posses his question I shake my head faintly. As he mentions a weapon I frown faintly, remebering that I had also lost some belongings when I had died here, something else I need to get back. Turning my gaze from him I glance around the ship before giving a faint nod, " A weapon... " I say as my gaze falls upon a door leading into the ship. Pulling away from the side rail I make my way across the deck and into the ship before heading to the cargo hold. Once in the hold I move over to a crate of weapons and begin to go through it. After finding nothing in the crate I move to the next one and begin to look through it. Again I find nothing and let out a soft growl as I glance around. My gaze falls upon another crate off to the side while looking around and I make my way over to it. Coming to a stop at the crate I begin to go through it and come to a stop as I lift up a sheathed sword that stands out from the rest. Looking over the black hilt for a moment I take a hold of the handle and pull part of the blade from the sheath and look at the red tinted blade. " Hmmm... This one will do. " I say with a faint nod as I push the sword back into its sheath before slipping it into my sash. Now that I had picked out a weapon I turn and make my way back up to the deck of the ship and over to Krodha, " I found a weapon.. " I say as I gesture to the sword at my side, " This is the one. "

Post WC: 432
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business   Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:14 pm

As the ship pulls into the docks, the gathering crowd is both confused, horrified, relieved, and a plethora of other emotions in regards to what they see when my ship pulls into port. The blood soaked red sail with its mast adorned by so many bloody impaled bodies. I could see how that might be a sight that garners such a reaction. I also see guards looking after the treasure that I had sent earlier and the Fast Boat that was my original transport pulls into port near our dock.

My attention is pulled from docking as Valkrist returns with a sword at his side. Looking at the blade and scanning his surface thoughts which would show me an image of the blade and I smile at the thought before opening my eyes again. "It suits you well. I will take care of things here. I am going to send you to a village called Nyvur in the northern forest lands. You will announce yourself as a member of the Mandirai Special Militia that has been summoned to provide aid to the Temple. The guards will report your presence. There you will speak to Clyve. He is an inventor and scholar that I helped out months ago with a problem. He told me that an important religious scroll was stolen from his temple recently. Your job is simple: find the scroll, find everyone who had something to do with its disappearance and make sure that their information cannot be leaked to the outside world. He will give you the details. He tells me that no one is missing and the temple has been on lockdown ever since the discovery, so no one new has been allowed into the temple village. Thus, the scroll is still there. Once you find the scroll, give it to Sanyo, you'll meet him when you arrive. He'll know what to do with it. Once he is finished, you'll deliver the scroll and the culprit or band of culprits, alive and able to be interrogated to Clyve and let his temple deal with their own mess. He will give you your payment and you are to leave. There will be a wagon waiting in the next village south waiting to bring you all to Caotang where you will meet me in five days time. If the wagon is not there, you will have to travel by foot unless you can procure horses or some other form of mount. I will have your money from this task and we will talk further. I have a matter that I have been asked to look into in Caotang, so I will be going there after trade details are wrapped up here. Do not fail me, Valkrist. Good luck and play nice." With that last command, I would chant within my mind, "Timatimana Valkrist Nyvur!" A column of light would surround him before teleporting him to Nyvur to begin his mission.

Now that he was gone, it would be time for business, so I call out Settozai since this is his field of expertise, not mine. He looks at me and notes, "Your ability to teleport things has gotten better, my Lord. You want to control the waters and the winds now though, don't you?" I grin at Settozai and tell him that I will control both soon enough, but for now my focus is elsewhere and there all at the same time. There is so much to be done, Settozai. Let's deal with this first though." So much that I needed to enhance. I must find the time to meditate upon my powers and allow them to blossom. Still... business before pleasure!

647/2757
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business   Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:20 pm

- Silencer Quest
Spoiler:

Last edited by яuиє on Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business   Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:55 pm

- Silencer Quest
Spoiler:

Last edited by яuиє on Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business   Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:55 pm

- Silencer Quest
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business   Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:35 am

After exiting the ship, Settozai and I travel to meet with the Tara Mura Trade Council. Walking into their meeting chamber still covered in blood, I look around the chamber and they are shocked that I would arrive in such a manner and I smirk as I read their thoughts. I speak aloud, "Gentlemen, it is quite rude to call the one who just saved your trade enterprise from the pirates, a savage or a barbarian." Settozai looks at me with a glare that asks me to let him handle it. He addresses them, "Members of the Trade Council, my Master was told that if Mandira provided aid in quelling the pirate problem, then you would agree to a pact to open trade with Mandira. As you can see from his appearance, my Master has come personally to aid you and your people, so it is now time that you honor your end of the agreement."

The Trade Council is at first concerned with how I knew what they were thinking, but their Speaker stands up, "Lord of Mandira, we are truly grateful for the aid that you have provided for us in dealing with this matter and for the bounty that you have returned to us. We received word that you sacked three ships in such a short amount of time. We meant you no disrespect by our looks. It is just that we were surprised is all. Master Settozai, I presume, we will certainly establish a Trade Agreement with Mandira. At your earliest convenience, please send your Merchant Council to meet with us so that we can discuss the finer details and terms. Also, Lord Krodha, please accept this small offering as a personal thanks from the Trade Council of the Tara Mura People."

A small chest is brought out followed by one more. The second chest is opened and Settozai waves his hand over it and says, "2000 Shinny as payment for dealing with the pirates." I nod to them and inform them that Settozai will be my voice in all matters of Trade Council, so there will be no Merchant Council from Mandira. They nod to acknowledge understanding. "Settozai, I leave you to discuss business with these gentlemen. I wish to bathe and get some tea." Settozai salutes me and all of the Trade Council members rise as I turn and leave out.

I trust Settozai to handle all of that b/c it is boring to me. I still care a great deal about business, but not the finer details. Heading back to the Cherry Blossom, I walk in and the waitress looks at me and asks if I would like to take a bath and get food and I nod to her. She takes me to the back where there is a private section to the Cherry Blossom that is a bath house sort of area. There are different tubs built into the ground it would seem with steam rising from them to show that they are heated. Around each tub is a retractable "wall" and as I step into my tub with my armor still on, she closes the "Oriental Curtain" and my armor fades away piece by piece. She looks at me as I duck down under the water. The water turns completely red from all the blood rinsing off of me. I look at her and close my eyes. The water begins to "purify" as it is restored to its natural state. Smiling at her, her eyes widen and I sit down on the outer seat in the tub. She walks off and I just soak for a moment.

The waitress or hostess I am beginning to think she really is returns with a basket. She sets it down and places a pillow down next to the tub and kneels onto it. She retrieves oil and bath salts from her baskets. She drops the salts into the tub water and rubs the oils into her hands and runs her fingers thru my hair. She cleans and untangles my long locks as I just relax. The salts release a soothing aroma that I breathe in to relax my mind even further.

After I finish my bath, the hostess asks if I would like some food and I start to accept the offer until I feel a twinge in my head and I tell her that I must be going. I leave some money with her and tell her that when I return to Tara Mura, I would be open to having dinner with her... alone. She looks up at me and nods respectfully before lowering into a formal bow. "Until you return then, Krodha ki Yaksa." I nod to her and vanish from the tub.

I appear back on the ship and Settozai is waiting for me. He smiles at me and I tell the crew that it is time to see their new home. They nod and give the orders to set sail. While we are taking off, Settozai tells me that everything is in order and we will be able to trade stone, medicinal herbs and elixirs, and mercenaries for the supplies and goods that we need. I smile at him because I did not wish to cut down the forests and jungles of Mandira for any reason other than necessary expansion. So our business was concluded. Good, I am ready to return home for a bit before I have to leave for Caotang to deal with that problem.

955/62
Mercenary Job 11-15 (1250)
Unlock: Wynd Package (2400)
EXP = +62
PWC (Lord) = +3712
Shinny = +1575

Last edited by Psi Prince on Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

Number of posts : 321
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business   Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:35 am

The member 'Psi Prince' has done the following action : Roll!

'One Hundred Roll' : 45
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business   Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:26 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business   Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood for Gold Arc - 4th Entry: Back to Business
Page 1 of 1