Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ready, Steady, Go

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Ready, Steady, Go Empty
PostSubject: Ready, Steady, Go   Ready, Steady, Go EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Ready, Steady, Go Loki_01

The students first day of open enrollment, tours, and preparation had gone better than I had imagined. The Student council had been selected, between students who had learned their abilities on their own, and students who we were bringing in to teach them to. I sat in a chair in the middle of the arena area, looking at the scorch marks across the walls. That kid had some serious fire power, and I looked forward to the day when he could utilize it to the maximum level possible. I smiled at the possibilities of his usability.
Leaning over, that same tightness in my chest emerged. I had felt it several times, and it seemed like the more I was in combat, the more it was creeping up on me. There was a light remembrance, a faint memory that haunted me from my previous life. The feeling was there, pulsing inside of me. Leaning over, I took a look at my hands. They had thousands of volts of electricity flow through them every week, and nothing had ever taken me down like this. Laughing, I leaned back, realizing what was happening. Since my defeat and toss out of heaven, I had been incapacitated from losing all of my abilities. There was one important piece that I had completely forgotten about..
“The family blood..”
I could feel their energy running through me. I remembered that the trials of the coastal guardians had changed me. Each of them stood tall and thin, lean and powerful. Breathing out, a pain struck my center. It felt like I was paralyzed, stunned in every way. The chair tipped, with my body hitting the floor. There was still ash on the floor from earlier today, and this pain was what had allowed them to succeed. Luck, that was all that it could be given to. They had skill, and only when they worked together, just like the angels of the old days, were they able to reach a common goal.
It felt like my bones were breaking apart inside of me. I was on my knees, elbows on the ground with my head curled down, trying to flex each muscle in my body to resist the pain. I remembered this familiar pain, only because I had already experienced it once before. The center parts of my body began to become more slender, while lightning slowly started to leak out around me. I was straining to keep control of my body, and to not end up blowing this facility away. Then again, I had come to the arena just to prevent that. Breathing heavily, I felt my stomach fold inwards, while my organs shifted around. My waist picked up, the bones breaking to move, while my entire body cracked and popped. The pain was ruthless, and a scream was even too hard to muster. With my ribs finally re aligning themselves, a bit of relief came through.
It, however, was not enough to take the pain of everything else away. My eyes felt a light burning sensation, and I felt the lightning return to them. The original purple would be gone, and my eyes, now sizzling with electricity, would emerge. My body would half rise, flexing while standing, my now thinner arms moving outwards to release the pent up energy inside my body. A light breath in would calm the energy, filtering it through my body and splitting the positive from the negative side. The exhale would be quick and sturdy. Blue light would flicker across my fingertips before exploding outwards in every direction. The lights inside the arena would flicker from the charge before sparking into a burst of glass. Wind would start to move from the flow of energy as I started to hold it all in, releasing all of the built up electricity.
Again, my suit had been ruined. I was making a habit of doing that this week. Thank god I at least had a closet of spare ones here to keep me happy. I didn’t know what I would do without a good suit. Breathing heavily, I dropped straight to my knees again, eyes closed with the familiar sting of power behind them. I would have to get used to that all over again. The doors burst open, with Rebecca and Megan rushing in to see what had happened. Theirs raspy gasps for air reached my ears, putting a smile on my face.
A cool hand grabbed my, pulling my up and stretching me across two gentle pairs of shoulders. The power levels had gone off in the office, meaning that our security system worked. There would be no unauthorized fights between students without the student councils permission. If they picked me having a breakdown up on it, then the system worked better than I had hoped.
“Director.. we need to get you to the medical wing.”
I didn’t even bother trying to resist. The pain my body was in right now would definitely love a few dozen painkillers. The only thought that still remained, however, was whether or not I would be able to hide my lightning eyes. Walking down the street with a pair of glowing eyes probably wasn’t a good idea, especially in this world. I sighed while letting them drag me out, and carry me down the hall.
“you really made a mess in there.. now we have to replace all the lights.. again..”
“no problem.. just making sure they worked.. we need to reinforce them somehow..”
“stop.. no working right now..” Rebecca said.. She was obviously worried about me. I bet Heather, the medical director was going to be in a pissy mood once she saw me. Not like she would be able to do anything, but I was pretty positive she would go all medical on me. She loved new things, and me new body was in fact right up her alley. The transformation my body went through was a permanent change for combat, and I had good feelings about this one..
“yea.. hurry up..”
With that, I closed my eyes and let them take me. I needed a nap, and a glass of tea..

Tech :
Notes : unlocked soulline : Lightning Prince
Wordz : 1028 /1,028
Ready, Steady, Go Loki_03
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Ready, Steady, Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready, Steady, Go   Ready, Steady, Go EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:49 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down

Ready, Steady, Go
Page 1 of 1