Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ready for my Close Up, Mr. Demille

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Ready for my Close Up, Mr. Demille Empty
PostSubject: Ready for my Close Up, Mr. Demille   Ready for my Close Up, Mr. Demille EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:23 pm

Ready for my Close Up, Mr. Demille Balask10
The driver had the car idling at the curb in front of the building and was waiting beside the open rear passenger door when Jane and the young man stepped out on to the sidewalk. The woman motions for Seiki to climb in first while she gives the destination information and the garment bag to the driver. Once the man knows where to take them, she follows the kid into the backseat to prepare for the ride. The trip itself is spent calming a few of her other clients by way of email correspondance. Other than the rapid clicking of her fingers pressing the phone's keypad, Jane would spend the entire journey in silence.

After some time the car comes to a stop outside of an older brick building that looks as if it had once been a warehouse of sorts. The driver climbs out first, with the garment bag in hand, and comes around to open the door on Jane's side of the car. The woman steps out onto the sidewalk and takes the protected outfits in hand before turning to make her way into the building. Her spiked heels would click sharply as she crosses an abandoned lobby area to the huge service elevator embedded into the side wall. Should Seiki fall behind, she would tap one foot impatiently while waiting for him to enter the open cage of the lift. With a sharp jerk, she would slam the cage door and shift the lever to the up position to activate the elevator. As they rise to the second floor, a well lit studio comes in to view. Photography sets and backdrops are set up all along the walls to create numerous different effects readily available for photo shoots. In the far corner there are a trio of vanitys where hair and makeup would be seen to. This is where Yasmine and Hanni are seated waiting for their newest canvas to arrive. Yasmine is a vision of exotic beauty. Tall and lean with raven silk hair and sun kissed skin. Her golden eyes glow with an inner warmth as she rises from her chair and begins to cross the room to greet Jane and the boy. Hanni is your typical male hair dresser. Flamboyant and flaming would almost be understatements when describing him. His olive skin practically shines under his impeccably bronzed make up job and there is not a single crimson dyed hair out of place on his perfectly styled head. He jumps up at the sound of the lift and begins to prance his way over to meet the new arrivals, his hands flapping limply in the air. Once Jane steps out of the elevator, she grudingly takes part in their double cheek kiss greeting before turning to the side and waving her hand in Seiki's general direction. "Yasmine, Hanni; Asakano Seiki. You both know what to do. Hanni, he is not looking for work in your old stomping grounds so please do not go wild with him." This curt introduction would leave Seiki in the capable hands of the two person team.

While Jane hands off the outfit choices to Raphael's perky assistant and moves on to speak with the photographer about what she has in mind for the shoot; Yasmine and Hanni hover over the boy like a pair of vultures murmuring about what would have to be done to transform the pretty boy into a sexy man. Once the game plan is worked out they would half guide, half drag Seiki to the middle vanity across the open air studio.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Ready for my Close Up, Mr. Demille   Ready for my Close Up, Mr. Demille EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:08 am

Ready for my Close Up, Mr. Demille Seikibanner
Asakano Seiki
:: Ready for my Close Up, Mr. Demille
Ooc: Sorry for the delay.

Dress up was fun, but things move on as I follow behind the older gentle lady as we make our way back to the car for the photo shoot appointment. After exiting the building, we get into the idling car with me getting in first followed by the milf. After getting in, I would notice Jane busy herself with her cell phone. I simply glance over to her discreetly form the corner of my eye as I watch her movements. I wondered if she had any kids or was married. She didn’t seem the type. On top of that, I wondered if she bought the lacy type undergarments or wore like normal types. With that though, I would assume the lacy type, just because that’s what old ladies liked to wear, or so I thought. Now the next question was if the bun like scars were over her entire body, or just where I could see… That thought somehow leads into a thought where I wonder what Natsuki was up to or doing. She should be excited to learn that I was on the path to becoming a movie star. It had been a while since I called her, but I told her I’d be gone the day, so it probably wouldn’t be an issue.

The time comes after the silent trip where my attention is gathered by our destination and I look out of the window inspecting the building to which we arrive. With Jane exciting first, I notice her pace as I quickly exit the car in an effort to keep up with her in order to make it to the elevator just behind her. There is a sudden slam and then we start to move up. As the elevator reveals the view of the next area to me, I am able to see who I would have to assume to be the photographers. As a young man, my gaze would naturally come to Yasmine first and stay there for the remainder of her approach as I suddenly become shy with a light blush appearing at my cheeks. With the introduction, there is a shy nod as I bow, “nice to meet you.” As I rise, up, I find shadows cast over me and notice a pair of people standing above me. Captured like a tribal prisoner, I find myself brought to the vanity as I assume it was time to start getting ready not really sure how to react or what to say, mostly making odd and nervous “um…”s as I am pull-guided. “Hey, you’re not going to change my hair are you?” I ask under the illusion that I had a say in the matter. 449
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ready for my Close Up, Mr. Demille   Ready for my Close Up, Mr. Demille EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:49 pm

Jane and Raphael head for a plush sitting area to go over the visions they both have for the upcoming shoot while Yasmine and Hanni busy themselves with the pliable lump of clay that is Seiki, waiting for the molding and shaping of their expert hands. The two stylists exchange a glance and trade giggles at the boy's shy reactions and adorable question. Cutting his giggle short, Hanni bends into a crouch before the seated young man and shakes his head with a reassuring smile. "I think your hair is just fine like it is. I won't need to cut or color it today so all you will suffer from me is a bit of styling. Yasmine here will handle most of the work today. She will be evening out your complexion and adding a few little tricks to enhance your best features, namely your eyes. But don't worry, she won't make you look like one of those emo rock stars with a pound of eyeliner caked on. She will make you look gorgeous without being obvious." Returning to his feet, the flamboyant man offers one last smile. "All you have to do is sit still and let us work our magic." With that said the two stylists would take their positions, Hanni behind the young man's seat and Yasmine perched on the edge of the vanity in front of him, and jump right in.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ready for my Close Up, Mr. Demille   Ready for my Close Up, Mr. Demille EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:28 pm

Asakano Seiki

I couldn’t put my finger on it, but the guy crouching between my legs seemed a bit off somehow. Either way, he seemed to like my hair, which meant that he probably had good taste with manly things. The adjective “gorgeous” is used, which is kind of odd, since I was a man. I figured a word like “grrrrraaaa” or “David Hasslehoff” would go in there instead of gorgeous, but perhaps this was just a process of expanding my horizons. With a nod, I assure him, “cool.” Since I was seated, my part of what had to be done seemed in the bag. I pat the arms of the chair as I nod and assure, “got it. Sit.” And like that, they take over. Of course, I had no issues whatsoever with Yasmine touching me however she wanted to. I could be a lump of clay for her, but it would take a bit to get it soft again. Being social I ask, “so how long have you guys been doing this?” between being done up. 176

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ready for my Close Up, Mr. Demille   Ready for my Close Up, Mr. Demille EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:23 pm

At the young man's attempt to be social, Hanni laughed from behind him as his expert fingers worked some random styling product through the naturally luscious locks. "It feels like forever for me, but in reality it has only been about six years. Yasmine on the other hand, has been slathering others with makeup since she was a little girl. She and her sisters were beauty queens on a budget so they did each others' makeup for the competitions." The woman currently leaning forward, trying not to shove her ample chest in the boy's face while applying a lighter shade of foundation under his eyes to even out the darker areas there, chuckles softly as she nods her head to agree with Hanni. Tilting her mouth upwards, to avoid breathing right into Seiki's eyes, she added her own two cents to the flamboyant man's answer. "Officially I have only been liscensed to do this for a few years, but the fairy is right, I've been making plain faces pop since I was little. My sister's have the crowns and sashes to prove it." Since she was using a light powder based foundation it was necessary for her to blow lightly at the corners of his eyes to make sure there were no stray particles. After this was taken care of, she pulls back from his face just enough to look at him while reaching for yet another compact sort of thing. "So how did you get the acting bug? Get a rush doing a school play or something?"
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ready for my Close Up, Mr. Demille   Ready for my Close Up, Mr. Demille EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 6:48 am

Asakano Seiki

To the best of my knowledge there is some talking going on in the background of the breast that hang within view. Since it was a woman, the talking was probably something about a sale they were having in the umbrella district or something like that. I may have asked a question some time in between the time the breast were visible and now, but that was forgotten as well. The foreplay is continued with a soft blow; she seemed good at blowing, and I continue to sink to a state of happiness. With further unthought, her words were probably much like the enticing sirens who called the sailors out to sea, only instead of having a boat I had a chair, and instead of being eaten, I would fondle breast! This is because if she were that type of siren, she would be so unhot before eating me, but the fact that she probably couldn’t be unhot if she wanted to would lead to the fact that she was the type of siren based in my current passing fantasy. The breast are pulled back and then human voice becomes audible again as she asks how I started acting. “Oh!” I say coming out of the trance, “I was scouted while kicking ass over at the Fight Club. A guy who knows my Uncle said he thought I could use my talent in acting, you know, like a kung fu action hero!” I admit proudly, “I’m out of school. Just graduated.” 252

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ready for my Close Up, Mr. Demille   Ready for my Close Up, Mr. Demille EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:27 pm

"Ooh Yasmine, he just graduated, means he's legal... aand he's going to be an action hero. Girl you better scoop him up 'fore I do." The flamboyant man squeals enthusiastically from behind Seiki's head. Yasmine on the other hand rolls her eyes and shakes her head with a quiet laugh. "Hanni, you are so bad. Just keep quiet and work that hair." Turning her attention back to the man in the chair instead of the one behind it, the woman flashes a comforting smile to the boy before bending back down to put the finishing touches on his handsome face. "Don't listen to him, hun, I'm sure I'll be watching you in the next great kung fu movie. Now close your eyes for me so I can finish you up." Her handiwork would be complete with another minute of work after his eyes close and Hanni's would wrap up a few seconds later. When the woman moves out of the way of the mirror Seiki would see himself and what had been done to him. In Yasmine's opinion he looked more mature, even distinguished. She had to pat herself on the back after stepping back and seeing that his skin was absolutely flawless. Hanni had kept his word and not cut or colored the boy's hair but had stuck to pure styling. It now carried that orderly chaos look that women couldn't help but want to get their fingers in. The kind of hair that you just have to tousel and toy with.

Meanwhile, Jane and Raphael were finishing up their creative discussion. The photographer was now moving around his sets to get everything in order for the various shots he wanted to get of Seiki. Jane made her way over to where Seiki and the stylists waited. Casting a scrutinizing gaze over the young man, she ends with a nod to Yasmine and Hanni. "Good work. He looks perfect for what we want to portray. Thank you both for your time, please stick around for touch ups between shots. Hanni, would you mind assisting Seiki with the dressing process to avoid ruining his hair and makeup?"
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ready for my Close Up, Mr. Demille   Ready for my Close Up, Mr. Demille EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ready for my Close Up, Mr. Demille   Ready for my Close Up, Mr. Demille EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:18 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ready for my Close Up, Mr. Demille   Ready for my Close Up, Mr. Demille Empty

Back to top Go down

Ready for my Close Up, Mr. Demille
Page 1 of 1