Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Flight time : zero one hundred

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Flight time : zero one hundred  Empty
PostSubject: Flight time : zero one hundred    Flight time : zero one hundred  EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:40 pm

Flight time : zero one hundred  Pbhead

There had been a huge expanse of jungle that was pretty much unexplored stretching across the center of the island. What did this mean? Exploring time! I came out of the building I had been given as temporary residence, pushing past the girls who insisted that I relax and let them take care of me. After all, I was a demi god to them. Like I actually cared? There were far more important things to do, like going exploring! With a smile on my face, my body would blast off the front steps before I even made it to the dirt. Twisting through the air, my body would turn several times before reaching the cloud line. Stopping for a moment, I flipped backwards to look at the settlement before letting the winds take me south, towards the center of the island. Once away, I would rotate my body and fly down across the tree line, smelling the fresh trees and taking in the signs. I could go see that tribe, but I had better things to do with my time. Closing my eyes for a moment, I was unable to see the large tree that was raised above the rest. The branches caught me, tearing away at my clothes while I was pulled out of the air and down into the jungle below.
“ouch..”
I skidded through the dirt, trying to land gracefully but actually failing quite miserably. Good thing there was no one here to actually have seen it. Slowly, I floated up to my feet, only to lay eyes on one of the coolest, most amazing things I had ever seen. The pillars had been broken, but I knew what they were. My body moved forward, instinctually, curious to see more of what was down here. Touching the ground, I stomped on in to confirm my thoughts. The ground was hard, and brushing away at it, I could see that it had once been slabs of ornamented rocks. Turning, I gazed across the immediate jungle, wondering what all was down here. I floated upwards a bit, straightening out so I could have a better view. The jungle had overtaken most of what used to be here. It was no surprise really, especially when thinking how old this place may even be. The architecture style was something I had never seen before. Looking around, I began to notice other small buildings, mostly overrun from the jungle. There could have been an entire city here at some point in time.
Slowly, my body would sit itself down on what looked to be the front of an old temple. The walls were mostly gone, but the majority of the structure still stood. The back wall was complete, even though a large tree had grown in the center of it. There was stained glass, colored and painting pictures on the grassy floor of the once assumed to be stone temple. At the back would be a large door, closed tight, with an inscription above it. Across its center was a symbol I had no recognition of, with arrows pointing in all directions. I really had no idea what I had found, and it made me wonder if the other spirit had any idea that it was here either.
“interesting..”
I flew to the back of the temple area as fast as demi godly possible while skidding to a stop. I would run my hand across the large door, wondering how to get behind it, and if there was anything of interest behind it. Out of nowhere, the door pulsed, and I felt my entire body shiver. Whatever was behind that door, I wasn’t about to find out. Changing my mind on the subject, I figured it would be best if the other spirit was here to go in as well. After all, I didn’t want to be the only one to profit from whatever may be down there. After all, it could be ancient treasure or something like that. Unfortunately for me, usually treasure meant a guard dog of some sorts, and those were always easier to put down if you had a partner. Lifting up, right in the middle of the temple, my body shot into the air. Flowing around, my hands lowered, sending a single large bolt into the trees. The destruction singed the trees, splitting a large one. This marker would make it easier for me to find this place later. The other spirit would probably be interested in hearing about this place. If the entire foundation was stone already, we could use it to continue building on, and rebuild using their original work.
With my marker set in place, I changed my mind about visiting that other tribe today. I had more important things to do. On the other side, it may take a while for them to make a road that is effective enough to actually use down here. The spirit and I could return on our own and check this place out. I still had a weird feeling about that pulsating door. It was like energy had shut it, and there was a great power behind it. Man, now I couldn’t wait to get that thing open. . Now.. to the next order of business..

Tech :
Notes : woah.. discovered a temple!
Wordz : 880/880
Flight time : zero one hundred  Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Flight time : zero one hundred    Flight time : zero one hundred  EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:36 pm

The next piece of my business was to scout the mainland. It was a quick flight to the edge of the island, where I could see the mainland in the distance. It looked like an easy way to discover where to set a port if needed. To me, that was needed. Part of my mind set was that if we controlled passage to this huge resort island, this Mecca of a place, then we could rake in massive profits off of it. A Smile crossed my face, gently at first, but then widening as my body dipped out of the air and across the water. Scooping down, I would be able to touch the water with my hands while my body skimmed its surface. The water was beautiful today, so I rotated to my back so I could watch the clouds pass by.
Flipping over again, I would near the mainland. There wasn’t much over here, save for forests and a few beaches. For the most part, the coast line was a bit rocky, making it much easier to defend. I didn’t know why, but I had been in the habit of always including military into any type of plans for building. Besides, safety first was key to success in any time. This one, especially. My feet would land on the sandy beach before I rolled onto my back. The sand was warm, and the sky beautiful. Rolling around in the sand, I would slip my sandals off, allowing it to seep between my toes while I dug my feet into the dirt. The tide would roll up, covering my legs with a nice cool water. It was such a beautiful day..
“Hey, you!”
I ignored the words at first, doubting that they could possibly be for me. That was when it came again. Rotating my head up, a small man with a strange mask was noticed. Well, not exactly.. what was noticed that he was running across the sand with a spear. I sighed, figuring the easiest way to take care of this was to not deal with it right now. Besides, I was in a perfectly good mood, and it would be a shame for anyone, even a little human, to ruin that mood.

Tech :
Notes : woah.. discovered a temple!
Wordz : 376/1256
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Flight time : zero one hundred    Flight time : zero one hundred  EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:45 pm

I breathed in lightly, and with that breath forcefully split the energy inside of me into two distinct charges. The negative one would stay in my own body. The positive one, however, would be all that I needed to keep this person from attacking me. I could have just bolted him from here, but that would be rude, and there was a small chance that he could have actually needed help or something. Little did I know that he saw me flying across the water, proclaimed me to be a demon, then decided I needed to die. What a waste of human mass.. seriously. If I was a demon I would come over here terrorizing people and burning villages to the ground. All I was doing was enjoying a nice beautiful day, until some asshole decided to run at me with a spear. Dropping my palm on the sand, the man would stop in his tracks as lightning would erupt from the ground. The lightning would disrupt his muscular structure, causing them to instantly contract. His body would shrivel and fall to the ground, curled in a ball while he screamed.
“great..”
Sitting up, I shook the excess sand from my hair before looking at the man. Behind the mask was a face that I didn’t care to see, so I didn’t bother. The only thing I wanted to do was make it damn clear that I was not going to have such a nice day ruined by him. After all, I had been in a really, really good mood since coming to this neck of the woods. The last thing that I would need is to have someone ruin it without thinking about what they were doing..
“look here asshole.. I’m minding my own business and enjoying a beautiful day. I don’t know if you can really understand me or not, but if you do, know that if you ever run at me like that again, I will do more than just paralyze you, I will char the flesh from your bones in an instant, without a second thought or hesitation. Do you understand?”
I watched him squirm in pain, realizing that he probably was out of capacity to even reply. Great.. Not only could I not get any peace now, but I had this paralyzed man laying next to me. Shaking the sand from my body, I floated upwards, shook once, then took back to the ocean. Now that I had a decent idea for a port, I would get back to the settlement. After all, it was getting to be meal time, and that tea they made was fantastic.

The next piece of my business was to scout the mainland. It was a quick flight to the edge of the island, where I could see the mainland in the distance. It looked like an easy way to discover where to set a port if needed. To me, that was needed. Part of my mind set was that if we controlled passage to this huge resort island, this Mecca of a place, then we could rake in massive profits off of it. A Smile crossed my face, gently at first, but then widening as my body dipped out of the air and across the water. Scooping down, I would be able to touch the water with my hands while my body skimmed its surface. The water was beautiful today, so I rotated to my back so I could watch the clouds pass by.
Flipping over again, I would near the mainland. There wasn’t much over here, save for forests and a few beaches. For the most part, the coast line was a bit rocky, making it much easier to defend. I didn’t know why, but I had been in the habit of always including military into any type of plans for building. Besides, safety first was key to success in any time. This one, especially. My feet would land on the sandy beach before I rolled onto my back. The sand was warm, and the sky beautiful. Rolling around in the sand, I would slip my sandals off, allowing it to seep between my toes while I dug my feet into the dirt. The tide would roll up, covering my legs with a nice cool water. It was such a beautiful day..
“Hey, you!”
I ignored the words at first, doubting that they could possibly be for me. That was when it came again. Rotating my head up, a small man with a strange mask was noticed. Well, not exactly.. what was noticed that he was running across the sand with a spear. I sighed, figuring the easiest way to take care of this was to not deal with it right now. Besides, I was in a perfectly good mood, and it would be a shame for anyone, even a little human, to ruin that mood.

Tech :
Notes : woah..discovered a good place for a port
Wordz : 442/1698
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Flight time : zero one hundred    Flight time : zero one hundred  EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:27 am

Moving back across the water, I kept my angle towards the island as straight as possible. The last thing that I needed to do was worry about getting something off set, and ruining my surprise. Besides, a port was best set directly proportionate to another port. In fact, I was confident that with time, it would be possible to build a bridge from the island to the mainland. It would have to start over there though, since they had the resources to do it. I thought about how they would pull that one off without the proper tools.. oh well. Hitting the mainland, I took a turn south, wanting to once again see the Wuttu tribe. The only time I had visited them I blew a quarter of their front wall away and set them a deadline for making their leader get the hell off the island. I would not tolerate a warlord oppressing his people in any way.
Coming across the area, my body would drop out of the air and land on the beach side. There was still a lot of room to move here, and I really liked that. Moving as fast as I could, I flattened my self against the wall before quickly vaulting and floating over it. My feet would then touch down inside the enemy camp. Crouching lightly, I would flatten myself now against the back of a building. I could hear voices from inside, but didn’t want to disturb them. Using my flash step technique for moving across a distance instantly, I would duck behind the side of a larger building. Lifting my body up to the top, I would climb in through one of the windows. This little village had been doing well, but their military may become a pain for the other spirit. The last thing that I wanted was needless bloodshed, especially if it was for his people. Although I did not agree with his plans to dominate down here, my display may have saved many of them. Walking around, I felt the floor boards creak rather loudly, followed by shouting. Before I could turn around, there were two large, burly men standing in front of me. Both immediately drew their swords, giving me exactly what I was trying to avoid. Before they would even have the chance to charge at me, my arm would raise, flinging off a bolt of lightning. My left arm would do the same, with the two bolts not having anywhere to go but straight to their targets.
The men were struck by them, sizzling before falling to the ground. Hopefully they were just knocked out, and not dead. At least now they would think twice next time they saw me. With a smile on my face, I leaned over and pulled the sacks of money from their waist belts. For making me use my skills, I would rob you of your earnings. I felt bad doing it, but a military campaign had to be funded somehow. With this, at least I could pretty much buy my own supplies to make my house with. With that said, and a smile on my face, I tucked the gold into my pocket before trying to sneak out the back window again. Getting up there, another voice caught my ears, an alarming one. The lady, who had seen her male counterparts downed, leaned out the window and screamed. Shit.. Pulling myself free of the window, I flipped up onto the roof before sprinting from it. The second my body reached the end of it, I would flicker and disappear, reappearing fifty feet up and at full speed vertical. After reaching the cloud line, I would take to the north, flying straight back to the Yaksa’s settlement. I had earned an interesting amount of shinny today, and would want to put it to great use. I had already picked out where I wanted my estate to go, so now all I had to do was go and build it. Man, the homes back then were cheap as all hell.. an estate the size of the one that I wanted would be at least a quarter of a million, and this one was barely two weeks work for me. I smiled and laughed about it for a moment before moving west in an attempt to avoid the jungle in the center of the island. I had two really bad experiences there already today. The first was running into a tree, and the second was that creepy pulsing from the temple. Whew.. I was glad I got out of there and fast. As night fell, I would finally be pulling into the village, and heading straight for his accountant. I could already smell the fresh fish, so I my next stop would be food.

Tech :
Notes : worked for this week! [-1250 JC] Mercenary
Wordz : 864/2562
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flight time : zero one hundred    Flight time : zero one hundred  Empty

Back to top Go down

Flight time : zero one hundred
Page 1 of 1