Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thunder Flash

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:08 pm

Thunder Flash Pbhead

I felt my body move down through the facility. We were now one week until opening. Once the term began, things would start to pick up in pace. With our research and development team growing, I had several projects I wanted to work on as soon as we could. The first was artificial energy. Since the spirits body could handle more stress, I wanted to figure out a way to use that energy to bluff physical damage. There had to be a way, and our researches would be the ones to figure it out. Sighing at the thought of it taking longer than I wanted to, the door to the arena waiting room opened. Inside would be the well lit area, which was now occupied by me. Upon entering, the large doors would slide open with their normal hydraulic scraping. I really needed to get that handled, as the sound was slightly irritating to listen to, however short it may have been. Thinking of shortness, where was my dumb apprentice today. I hadn’t seen her since our last training session, and I was wondering if she had gotten lazy and ran off. Shaking my head, I hung my white jacket up in its normal spot and entered the arena. A light crackle of energy would come from my body as I stretched my arm up. The light tendons would spread in my shoulder, forcing a crack in my arm that would relieve a bit of pressure, making it more comfortable to get some work in. Moving to the center, that same arm would point to the other side of the room before it lowered.. something was coming. Keeping my back to the entrance, I closed my eyes and took a breath.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 301/ 301
Thunder Flash Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:56 pm

Thunder Flash UtilityBox1-1
Thunder Flash UtilityBox2
My recovery at last had been complete and I felt amazing in comparison to the state I used to be in. The check-up to decipher whether I was truly okay had added to my delayed appearance this day. But I would enter, my arms extended upwards in a stretch. As soon as I had mobility awhile ago I had been doing minor stretches to make sure my body had been out of this groggy state. My auburn hair would be slightly longer, a tad bit messier implying I had just washed it. Applying pressure onto my knuckles they release a sequential series of cracks. I then make my entrance to the humbly lit arena floor.

I don't know how many weeks ago the incident was, but there had been a lot of things on my mind since that disastrous day. I don't know how many vigilantists were on the street defending the city they loved even if they died in the process of it. Really, all of the suffering perceived at those moments had increased my will to truly protect this city from harm. But there had been something I'd yet to tell and probably should. This sickly evil artifact possessed by a numerous amount of onugi, how would I truly surpress these dangeorus urges? I knew there had to be a way.

I do a few more stretches. I had constantly been thinking about EOTL as well. It was an intricate procedure and I think now I truly had a grasp on it; testing it out would be the real challenge, though. I nod affirmatively at him. I don't know if my time with him was finally taking its toll, but I was rambling less, and had been more or less getting to the point of things.
Thunder Flash UtilityBox4
303/303.

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:06 am

Thunder Flash Pbhead

I sighed, releasing the breath of air. Shifting weight, my body would twist, taking my arm sharply towards her. With a crackle of light between my fingers, a single bolt would erupt, and shoot across the floor. She had not even stopped by to say hi during my busy schedule, to let me know that my student was doing okay. I wanted to know if she had been practicing on the base principles of EOTL. When I had been doing it, I knew that I would never be able to master it, until I was pressed against a wall and had to force it to happen. Maybe this would get her not only on her toes, but give her a solid workout as well. I didn’t want to put her back in the hospital right yet, but then again, training was training, and as far as I was concerned she had been severely slacking off. There would be no reason for me to hold back right now, especially if I wanted to pull her a little further today.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 180/ 481
Thunder Flash Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:28 am

"Wha-" I hadn't yet been attuned that much with my physical capabilities. I was of course limited to what was humane, and in this case that likely wasn't enough, especially when I was unexpecting. Maybe I had improved, but before coming here I definitely wouldn't have been able to even react in time, but as of now I was able to at least raise my arms as to brace myself for the familiar impact. It came towards me like a finale of a lightshow; it struck with the same weight of the suspension it would bring about. I writhe slightly underneath the current and even as I attempt to regain myself there is a lingering crackling throughout my body. Now I was definitely alert. And I was going to attempt something which I had previously seen. The training session hadn't already initiated; I wasn't sure what he truly wanted to see me perform. Well, actually it might be obvious that the sight of what he had been teaching me would be what he's looking for. That would require, however, getting to him. "Aid me, celestial lightning..." I chant as I am imbued with electricity (ShockX). It was actually the move he used against me the first time we'd been in here. It wasn't perfected yet, but it would have to suffice. I remain in that spot, holding my arms up in defense to what may come.
243/546.

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:40 am

Thunder Flash Pbhead

Hhmm.. she didn’t move. How strange of her to not even attempt to dodge it. Hearing a light chanting, I figured there were only a few things she could possibly try. The first was Thunder Flash, the technique that put her in the hospital for days, the second one, Enlightenment, she probably would be able to muster, but would have already used, and the other, was simply the one that I used to paralyze her. Those were the three that I had shown her, and explained to her. Keeping my arm raised, I would give her a quick crash course in battlefield awareness.
“enlightenment of thunder and lightning.. symphony.”
My fingers would pulse for a moment before curling into my a fist. Erupting from it was a single bolt, the strongest one I had sent at her so far. I wondered if she would attempt to dodge, or engage me in close combat. Fighting another lightning user, I would be wary of getting close. I had to almost picture it like fighting myself, minus two hundred years of actual experience. Survival in combat was quickest learned through experience, even though it was the harshest teacher.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 200/ 681
Thunder Flash Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:54 am

I think that was the first time I've even heard him make an incantation. I had thought that he would use something that wouldn't require one and that would have severely hindered my ability to even react, as showed moments ago. But with correct timing I may be able to get out of the situation alive. Anything that included incantation probably meant deadly.

My most favoured style of fighting close range had been my fists despite past encounters. I wasn't much of a boxing fan, but I was sure one to attempt to take it as a facet. That didn't exclude that I wasn't exactly a professional when it came to it. Hopefully with time I'd be able to change that. There was the fist! He said that he only weakened the bolts by shooting them through his fingers. A fist? The gesture would be sufficient enough to start moving, potentially evading the oncoming bolt.

Given that my attempts were successful I would begin towards him at a fast pace, at least for me. Now that I knew this move, maybe I would at least be able to fend myself somewhat in this situation opposed to last time. Would I be able to enter this close ranged combat?

214/760.

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:01 am

Thunder Flash Pbhead

Standing there, my fist simply shifted twelve degrees, before my fingers extended, each of them releasing a single bolt, for a maximum of 5weak ones. They would not be enough to stop her, even I knew that, but they would probably sting a little and slow her down. She had a lot of courage for coming at me head on, and that was what it would take to be able to even lay a finger on me. I had even kept myself on the ground in all of our encounters, a remark that Megan had mentioned earlier today. Thinking back to it, I had never even told my student that I was not actually a human. Today, I might, if she earned it. She was now, at best, thirty feet away from me. Her movements, to me, looked rather slow, but I could chalk that down to her being a human. Speaking of that, there was a new technique that I wanted to test out, something that I had just developed for my defensive arsenal. It was utilizing the other side of EOTL, the thunder side. This should be fun.. lets see how she reacts to the lightning first..

Tech :
Notes : learned Thunders Roar [500]
Wordz : 200/ 881
Thunder Flash Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:16 am

So, I had been coming at him with the mannerisms of a car; but with probably about 1/100th of the force, if that. My eyes barely catch the array of bolts that had been fired towards me. I wouldn't stop because of them but definitely attempted to treat them with disdain. It was hard to and this assault did slow my pace.

Maybe I could try that new move out. That would require me to get close to him, and to get a successful shot in, that would require me to find an opportunity. I was searching deeply for one, but at the moment I was doing my best to enclose the thirty foot distance.

The lightning stinged like a bitch, but in comparison to what I felt last week it was very different. With any luck I would be able to close in ten more feet, or at least seven. I could have tried what I tried before but I knew it wouldn't work they way I wanted it to against my opponent. Conserving energy for what I wanted to display would be best.

And I began to ready this process through what he had taught me. The breathing technique. Hopefully I would be gifted with enough time to prepare.

214/974.

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:23 am

Thunder Flash Pbhead

She really wanted to keep coming at me. I smiled, knowing that she had finally reached her Veritas, the truth inside her that would let her continue on this road. Sliding my feet slightly apart, my arm would fall to the side. With her running at me, I didn’t need to aim. The breath came in, but I didn’t exhale.
“Stairway to thunder..”
Instead of splitting the charge, I resonated the energy into a different form: Sound. My throat slightly burned from the feeling before I leaned halfway forward and opened my mouth. Erupting from my lips was a surprise that not even I had expected. A large explosion of thunder could be heard, with the electrified resonation shifting the inner ear. The proximity closest would feel the effect, stunning and disorienting them. I wondered how she liked that one. I had to finally take another quick breath, now that I was out of breath and feeling the burn that the technique left behind. I stood there for a moment, slightly dazed, as I didn’t have the control over it I would have liked. The unfortunate effect, was that it had affected me as well.

Tech :
Wordz : 200/ 1081
Thunder Flash Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:46 am

My eyes widen abruptly as I hadn't seen something like this before. My onslaught didn't permit me much reaction to it so I could only continue forward. What had happened afterwards would make me regret having ever moved into such proximity. If I got directly up to close quarters I really don't know what would have happened.

My hands raise as the boisterous roar of thunder comes about. I raise my hands to cradle my skull as my eyes slam tight like closed doors. The disorientation brought about major pain in my head like a headache that couldn't be treated by any medicine. What had he just done?

If it weren't for my human limitations I might have been able to get there in time. I had to exceed this very humane restrictions but it was impossible, especially for my age and frame. Allowing my hand to hang by my side I keep my other hand plastered onto my face on my right eye. My other one is squinted just enough to distinctly see my opponent. I didn't know how long this stun would last, but I would have to get there quick...

200/1174.

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:51 am

Thunder Flash Pbhead

I stood to my full height while closing my eyes for a moment. Dizzy.. I was not doing that again for a while until I had a better grip of it down. The last thing I needed to do was accidentally get myself killed with it in combat. Taking a step back, I wanted to spread the distance between the two of us as fast as possible. Unfortunately, even for me, my equilibrium had been thrown off, and I ended up taking a step to the side instead while trying to stay on my feet. What a pain in the ass. Shaking my head, I bent down to exhale one large breath before standing up to try and face my student. This may be a bad idea..

Tech :
Wordz : 125/ 1206
Thunder Flash Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:17 am

God... it was like a damn migraine. But gradually it seemed to fade. I don't know how many more of those I could take to be honest. If it happened again it would definitely deter my ability to fight well.

But as my vision focuses again it seemed that the attack had been a double edged blade. The power that he used potentially hindered himself, which may have been why he wasn't shooting electricity towards me as of yet. Did I have an advantage? I was just beginning to recuperate; maybe I could do this in time...

"Enlightenment of Thunder and Lightning..." It had been the very first time I mimicked that chant. My breathing changes slightly as I recall what he had taught me before. The move would start with the purification he had been talking about. Would it impress him if I got it right?

"Never strike twice..." I conclude as I begin towards him. If I could arrive in time I'd make a simple punch, but I'm sure he'd be aware of the hazards of this simplistic attack. (Thunder Flash)

186/1360.

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:26 am

Thunder Flash Pbhead

My eyes opened, seeing my student now at point blank. Watching her lips, I already knew what she was saying. The thought crossed my mind that there was no way that she would be able to actually get it off. Watching, I wondered if it burned at all, that power. The blue crackle caught my attention, giving me a smile. Reaching up , my palm would wrap around her fist, absorbing the entire attack. The electricity was solid, effective, and would have been a good hit against another human. I wasn’t exactly human. Releasing a solid breath, I chose against using my new technique, or zapping her again. The last thing I wanted to do was electrocute her again. Instead, I would do something rather interesting.
Shifting weight, my body would curl inwards towards her, with my left arm, the one holding hers, drawing backwards. It would not pull her anywhere, but keep her close. My right arm would come up and around, pointing into her side, where a single bolt of electricity would be released at close range. It was a nasty tactic, but, again, raised battlefield awareness. You had to be aware of your surroundings, and to never stop.

Tech :
Wordz : 201/ 1407
Thunder Flash Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:27 am

It probably was done successfully; that had been signified by the burning sensation that stubbornly lingered within me. I wasn't used to it so it surely didn't pass with much ease. It also deterred my focus a bit on the current scenario. My teeth clench as I attempt to struggle for my fist's freedom but there is no avail.

To say the least he had been abnormally strong. But then again I wasn't loaded with any sort of physique. And to my dismay this would very likely hinder my very striking oriented style. To have my hand ensnared was like a bear stuck in a bear trap. Bleak.

Luckily, my other hand had been available of use at the time, which happened to be my right. Alas, that would leave me to deal with his right as well. It was then that he utilized that hand for a purpose I did not know of. I would know of it when I felt the acrid shock of electricity lacerate at my side. I writhe noticeably, but I fight to use my right hand.

His hand at that point with some luck would be concluding the shocking action. My own right arm drives forward in a low hook meant to damage and batter at his exposed mid section. Gah! It'll probably just be equivalent to a mosquito bite with my damn strength at the moment.

238/1598.

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:44 am

Thunder Flash Pbhead

The punch would come forward, a solid shot, but hit nothing. Before impact, my body would disappear, reappearing standing on the ceiling directly above her. With my arms crossed, I would lift my head, looking down at her from a hundred feet above. I was fairly impressed with this young girl and her dog fighting skills. I wondered if she had ever thought of learning how to Brawl. That might actually help her out decently in close combat. A light sigh would come out of my lips before my arm lifted, pointing towards the ground. Unfortunately for me, my hair was now slightly an annoyance. Great. Spreading my fingers apart, three strong bolts would fire towards the ground, with about five feet between them in targeting location. Looking down at my left hand, I felt my palm tingle. She had used thunder flash.. although extremely weak, successfully. That was the problem with it.. you really had to push yourself to your limits to use it at full power. She had an interesting way of continuing to surprise me. I hoped she never lost that talent.

Tech :
Wordz : 140/ 1547
Thunder Flash Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:31 pm

The fist comes short of its target before the man completely evanesces from sight. Her gaze shifts around as she scans the area within vicinity. When the areas to her sides habited no opponent she looked towards the entrance before finally looking up.

"What..." She begins, parting her lips briefly. Bedazzlement is distinct on her face as she attempts to ready herself for what would be to come. There was a pain in her side now that obstinately remained there. With her now fee hand she clutches that side mildly.

There had been multiple bolts but their formation implied mannerisms of a trident. Three of them, spread apart, linear. Her actions were limited; to the side was hazardous, to her other side would bring about identical danger. Forward, back; those directions seemed the safest. Reacting in time was the issue.

Kyouko tries nevertheless, her brow wrinkled underneath the weight of her wariness. Her foot steps forward as she begins to run frontwards. Her intent had been to elude the bolts by exiting the broad, seemingly horizontal range they were coming in.

181/1779
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:42 pm

Thunder Flash Pbhead

I enjoyed watching the surprise on her face, and then the three bolts hit the ground in the area she had been standing... She had taken the easy way out, by simply moving in a counter motion to the linear bolts I had sent down. Cracking the knuckles in my left hand, I felt the tingle still there. She really had pulled an interesting change of pace with that little maneuver. A thought crossed my mind, while I wondered if she was getting tired yet. She seemed to be doing halfway decently in this one. However, I bet she couldn’t get me up here. I could at least make it a reasonable amount of fair. Slowly, my body would rotate around before lowering into the center top of the arena, and float there. There were a lot of spirits out there, and she may be in a position to come across them some day. Would she be prepared to handle them? Right now, I wanted to say probably not.
“Were you trying to hit me with that punch? It tingled.”

Tech :
Wordz : 180/ 1727
Thunder Flash Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:14 pm

Whoa. Whoa. What?

Her auburn eyes settle obstensibly upon him. The situation seemed to grow more and more unorthodox. He seemed to be lowering, but in a manner she hadn't seen before. Was he floating?

It was going to be very difficult to hit a target like that since he seemed to have the ability to move to certain areas I simply could not reach. I had been utterly baffled as the ability seemed almost inhumane. I looked around. There were no stairs or anything to really approach to have even gotten to that level.

"Unseen current, hinder my enemy..."

The incantation seems brief as she is once again charged with electricity (ShockX). But then she comes to a realization that she was beginning to quickly exert herself far too much. Kyouko continues to push forward even though her expression was marred by demoralization.

She takes a defensive stance but her breaths are very heavy. The use of these moves had been draining her at a ceaseless pace and her opportunities were beginning to narrow more and more.

178/1957 | Mental Note: ShockX = 20, used it prior, total = 40, in addition to critical drive drain.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:25 pm

Thunder Flash Pbhead

I could float here all day. I watched her, with an interest as she made another incantation. Dropping from the air, my body would stop before landing on the ground. In my mind, I thought about what I was going to do, a technique that I had never used on her, but wanted to get a little bit more of practice in with. Setting my feet down, a yawn came from my lips. Kids these days, so reckless with their bodies.. and not really thinking things through. The yawn, a solid exhale, would be the outcome of splitting a charge in my body. The negative side would hold into my core while the positive side went into my feet. I was fairly impressed with the fact that she was still standing, even after taking a solid bolt at point blank. I bet that one had to have hurt a bit. Good thing I held it back and didn’t give her the bigger one. I may have even felt bad for that. The best part of her training was now, when she had her back against the wall. That was where you learned how to press your strength forward and surpass your limits.
“you’re still standing.. that’s an improvement.”

Tech :
Wordz : 208/ 1935
Thunder Flash Pbfooter
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:40 pm

He had landed upon the ground once again but it would be inconceivable to tell when he would disappear again. That flight ability seemed like a useful one and didn't seem to hinder movement speed.

"Never knew you could fly..."

She referred to it as flight since it seemed to be able to be used at a speed that surpassed levitation. Her voice possesses the undertone of fatigue as it usually did. Apparently she'd been holding out for a longer period of time. That was good. But the limitations of human flesh, normal, that is, seemed to be an abnormal deterrent here.

It was impossible to subdue the pain in her side. She kept her hand there to protect that spot from being harmed even though she knew that could make the spot a large target. The girl does possess knowledge that this was probably going to go on until she couldn't press on anymore. A thought; she wished to figure out how that floating worked, but questions were to be asked after.

She commences her movement by running towards him in her usual onslaught, rushing towards him in attempts to enclose distance. Slower than usual, nonetheless.

196/2153
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:48 pm

Thunder Flash Pbhead

I watched her hold her side, maybe at attempt to keep pressure on it and relieve the pain? Either way, I had no intention of striking the same spot twice. She had rushed at me once before, and it didn’t work. What would make her think that doing it again would give her an advantage. Any way that I could look at this spar, it was probably going to end with her being carried out on a stretcher again. She needed someone on her level to train with, a human of sorts. Oh well, there were two other student council members who I figured would be able to do something about that, but it would have to be later. For now, I had an interesting thing to show her. I had given her an attack forward, through lightning, taught her how to split charge, but now, I was going to demonstrate something completely different that would take a long time for her to learn. I bet she was impatient and spending a lot of time training EOTL. She would have had to have been to use it so quickly. I was still impressed that she had done that, and it showed that she had a lot of promise.
“Lightning Break.”
I really needed no incantation for this, but would give one anyway. The point of it, not a single thing at all. My foot would stomp the ground, sending that charge held inside of me colliding with it. Upon the two mixing, the metal in the floor would have become a conductor for the electricity as it spread out in a ten foot radius. The lightning would have erupted through the floor, jumping for her body as it was the only object with any type of conducive charge in it. The result- the same as Void of Spatial Lightning, the technique used to paralyze.

Tech :
Wordz : 318/ 2253
Thunder Flash Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:24 pm

"Eh?" The girl rebuts simply in response to the incantation. It hadn't been something she'd heard before but she continues onwards anyways. That of course was because she did not know the mechanics of the move. It wouldn't bee too long before she figured it out, however. Her fatigue had not been hidden with the movements she had been making. She was still fairly proud though. Technicalities intact, with every second that elapsed she was breaking her previous record of how long she could stay conscious.

He did something to the floor and the girl finds herself frowning stormily. The electricity flourishes through the floor like a volcanic eruption, filtering through her veins with virulence. The petrified student is frozen in place, disorientation and paralysis once again inflicted to her. Her teeth clench as to attempt to quash the pain but that didn't do much.

Her appendages twitch slightly as they combat with her will to move, but that does not happen. She remains firm within her position, her pace immediately ceased. She couldn't even cringe, but if she could she would have. What he had just done possessed the same effects as coming in contact with him minus the necessary contact.

207/2360
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:33 pm

Thunder Flash Pbhead

The electricity had done exactly what I had wanted it to. With a light smile, I was satisfied with how it had worked. It also seemed that the range had been getting better on it. Pretty soon, I would be able to win a gang fight without even taking my hands out of my pockets. Speaking of that, I dug my hands into them and casually turned to leave. She had done a lot today, and actually remained standing on two feet at the end of training. Whether or not she knew it, she was progressing quite nicely. Now, if only she had a way to combat paralysis from electricity. Maybe one day I would teach her that one.. assuming I figured out how to do it properly without hurting myself. The human body was a pain to work with. Oh well. She had done more than enough for this session.
“Keep working on your focus and breathing exercises. “
With that said, I would lift my white suit jacket off the wall with one hand and toss it over my shoulder before disappearing out into the hallway. Pulling my hand out of my pocket, I looked at my palm, where the singe marks on the top layer of skin was. Blah.

The loudspeaker in the arena kicked on, with Megan in the watch room.. “are you able to move, or do we need the medical advisor..”

Tech :
Wordz : 237/ 2490
Thunder Flash Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:39 pm

Upon regaining motivity the girl rubs her hand against her side lightly. "Honestly..." she says, referring to the ruined part of her shirt and the likely smelted flesh underneath. She didn't even want to look at what damage that portion had received. Probably all gross and seared and producing purulence. She slowly moves her arms, though her muscles were still contracting grotesquely.

She does hope that he teaches her those ones. She didn't really even get the chance to ask about that flight ability. No matter, she believed today she did pretty decent, unaware of what his opinion of the session was. Her attention darts towards the source of the sudden noise.

"I can move now. Thanks, though."

She begins towards the exit, presumably opened with the man's own departure. Picking up her bag and carrying it over her shoulder she makes her way out, scanning the hallway as she did so. If he weren't gone by now she would call out while she could, "can I tell you about something, by the way?"

178/2538
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:35 am

Thunder Flash Pbhead

Stopping, I would gently put my hand back into my pocket while turning to face my student. I was, again, rather surprised that she walked out of there this time. I had thought for sure I had hit her harder than that. Maybe next time I will have to actually try.. "yea.. what is it." I had some paperwork to attend to, and a business meeting with the executive board for purchasing land for a dorm expansion. I also had to get in touch with the black wing to deal with territory issues. Down here was our land, and we needed to protect it at all costs, especially since the city government tended to abandon us as much as they could. Standing there, I would watch her, waiting for her comment.

Tech :
Wordz : xxx/ 2490
Thunder Flash Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:49 pm

Kyouko knows that he likely had more urgent matters to attend, but she fears if she does not tell this now she may continue to elude opportunities to do so. She gingerly clears her throat, swallowing as if she were eating and adhesive piece of food.

"I fear that there's something wrong with me, spiritually..."

Such malevolence. Such evil. Muddy, sickly evil. That's what inhabited her. That's what she seen it as through her perspective. It imported no benefits and was something forced onto her. It warranted the endangerment of what she is trying so desperately to respect. It was what made her differ from what was 'normal'.

What will happen if I tell him? Will I no longer be able to be here? Will I even qualify as human?

She rubs her side lightly. There is a stinging sensation within her side, gnashing like a crooked razor. Her voice inevitably trails, but she picks up on this quickly.

"It's something evil. It's inside of me. It only comes out in the night, but I fear it'll hinder my goal to protect importance. It may even endanger it."

The girl finds herself often envious of her Mother. The woman possessed lengthy brown hair, an exquisitely framed face that had no indication of old age. An attractively slender build and a complexion nothing shy of pale. Not to mention the lingering kindness that made her such a person to idolize. Kyouko inherits her beliefs that all acts of kindness warranted the same in return; evil would be extinguished like a steady stream of water vanquishing a huddling flame.

She apprehensively brushes her hand through her short auburn hair. The palm of her hand is plastered with the sweat of her brow. Must have been a pretty fatiguing training session she thinks. She couldn't digress so easily.

"There must be something that can be done."

There is a broad range of things that make up the 'protection' she wishes to bring. For a while she has been looking for ways to solidify it and symbolize it with one. There was a lot of reasons to be strong, but it just explained itself. Her Father had elaborated it to her once before.

Don't get too ahead of yourself, kiddo. You don't gotta repay us; you're already doing it by living on.

Kyouko did not believe it. Protecting people - kind acts did not have to warrant reward. The 'reward' was the preservation of peace.

420/2958
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:18 pm

Thunder Flash Pbhead

I looked at her, rather interested in the thought of “something evil”. there are a ton of things that this could in fact be, and I was curious to know more about how she was currently feeling. Now that there was another side of her, I was curious to see it. In fact, I wanted to make sure that it was something tolerable. If I could draw it out of her, then maybe I could put it down, and let her know that it was nothing to worry about. All I would need to do is take her outside after sundown, which was.. in a few hours. How nice and convenient. I could grab dinner, do a date or something, and then smack my dump apprentice around under the stars. What a perfect night that could be.
“Get some dinner, and we will go outside and I will take a look..”
I would give her a confident smile. After all, what’s the worst that could happen? I knew there was not a single thing this girl could do to touch me unless I let her. That was one of the perks of being an elemental master. Spiritually, there was probably not a single thing wrong with her. I wondered why humans always referred to that kind of thing as “spiritual”. They had always labeled that which they failed to understand as something in that ballpark. It was like, their scapegoat for the mysterious.
“Get some dinner and meet me outside in the courtyard at sunset.”

Tech :
Notes : learned Thunders Roar [500] | Unlocked Spiritual Arts [-2000]
Wordz : 386 [2]/ 2876
Thunder Flash Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:49 pm

What he says didn't follow together with Kyouko's anticipations. She thought, having revealed such, she would have been utterly eradicated on the spot. And had he done so she knows that there would be nothing she could do about it. That fact alone was frustrating enough but there is no vexation on her face. Instead, a feeling of relief permeates through her like an injection.

Rubbing the back of her head briefly she says, "thank you" seeing as he likely had a very hectic schedule to attend. Scarcely, she also fears for her very well-being. In the night her very personality differed exceptionally. She is unable to enter it frequently since she is not exposed to the bare night much anymore.

That was exactly what she would do. She would go have dinner, eat something that would only make her moderately full. That way he could see why the mode had been problematic and why it was completely necessary to do something about it. Maybe she would even ward away drinks to promote thirst just to show exactly what she drinks outside during the night. God. Just thinking about it gives her a bit of a headache.

200/3158
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:01 pm

Thunder Flash Pbhead

I smiled at her before turning and heading off in my own direction. The thought of a different side to my dumb apprentice definitely made me happy. I was not anticipating something like that, something so much more fun. I knew she wasn’t a spirit, but what else could there be? Shaking off the thought, I decided against dwelling on it. After all, I had work to do and there was nothing I could really do to make time speed up. Floating up the main lobby, my feet would land on the second story before moving forward. The conference room door was already open with several business leaders eagerly awaiting me. Megan, at the door, coughed. Damn, she had beaten me up here. Ignoring her sarcastic look, I stopped.
“I will be eating here, have dinner delivered for the two of us..”
Entering the room, Megan would depart to deal with dinner plans. The business meeting would conclude two hours later, with the group settling on a price tag for the property across the street. I had a few ideas for the secondary expansion, to add a larger library and sports facility to it. One of my side goals was to essentially open up a professional sports league down here, and have it sponsored by the academy. The money would could rake in just from that would be more than enough to keep me happy. Shaking hands with several of the other leaders, they would depart. Watching from my office window, I would stand there, gazing down upon them as they entered their limos and sports cars. The sun was beginning to set across the horizon. The entire western side of my office was one wall of glass, allowing me a beautiful view of the natural occurrence. There were some things that never got old, and watching the sunset was one of them. Turning, the door opened and Megan entered with a small bag. I had a craving for Chinese, and she knew exactly what I wanted. Man, I loved psychics. The rice and steak were prepared exactly the way I loved them. It didn’t take long for me to inhale the entire thing.
“Megan.. alert Heather to be on standby..”
“are you training again tonight?”
“not exactly.. it’s a long story.”
“should I prepare the arena?”
“no, this will be done outside tonight..”
“outside? In the public?”
“The gates will be shut, no one can see it cept us.”
“Shall I record?”
“off the record, yes, for research purposes”
“Does your apprentice have something else?”
“maybe.. I didn’t pick up any weird vibes, but she is worried about something else.. I’m going to check it out..”
“So, is the med wing for her.. or you?”
“funny.. “

She always had an interesting sense of humor. I ignored her leave while finishing the last parts of my meal and preparing to head outside. Taking a glass of tea with me, I floated down to the entrance, where the three rows of glass doors would slide open, revealing a cool breath of fresh evening air. The sun was just now beginning its descent across the horizon..

Tech :
Wordz : 536 / 3,412
Thunder Flash Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:12 pm

Kyouko arrives at the location at the time instructed, just before sunset. She is wearing a bit of a sweater to keep warm since she knows the heat will eventually diminish. She looks towards the waning sun, covering her eyes to parry the oncoming light. It taunts her mockingly as it continues to beam in abundance, subduing her cantankerous nature and causing her to squint.

Out at this time? How daring.

A voice sharply cuts at Kyouko's mind. She immediately attempts to process thoughts, but the ethereal monitor which represents her mind is blank. The cursor hypnotically blinks bleakly. Linearly she takes a few steps forward. Her expression seems mildly hopeless.

Getting tired of having to depend on people, huh?

The apprentice hadn't much for dinner. Something to modestly keep her from discomfort and that was it. Definitely shy from satisfactory. Something sufficient. Her gaze remains skyward, towards the heavens. She wonders if she would ever go there one day and maybe see her Grandfather. Her old friend despite the years that departed them. There'd been so much she wished to tell him.

Shut up...

She localizes who she had been looking for. Undoubtedly he must have noticed her too since she'd be in point of view. Her eyes are imbibed with an infrequent sense of plainness. Something seemed to be on her mind.

"Almost night. Have a feeling I'll regret this..." She attempts to joke meekly.

242/3400
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:16 pm

Thunder Flash Pbhead

I kept a smile on my face, the same careless one as normal. I had a horrible habit of not taking anything seriously, especially things that concerned me. There was always something in the way, or something else on my mind that kept me from focusing on the task at hand. However, tonight my mind was in a different state. She was worried, and I could tell by the hint of regret in her voice. Was she afraid of harming me? As much as I wanted to assure her that it would be nearly impossible, I figured I would let her go all out, and take a good look at what I was dealing with. After all, this was something completely new to me, and I wanted the chance for Megan to get some readings and be able to study it. Shfiting my gaze to the west, the sun would slowly disappear behind the buildings, basking the lower commons in darkness. The interior lights, flood pitch lights, immediately turned on. With all six front security cameras now online, we could record everything from this encounter.
“go ahead and relax.”

Tech :
Wordz : 190 / 3,602
Thunder Flash Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:58 pm

She blinks momentarily in response. Gradually a smile appears on her face, likely the first time it'd been true and not a mere glimpse of one. She relaxes, allowing her arms to hang by her sides.

Hey, Grandpa. The monster in this book, he did something good for those people... Is he really bad?

There are no such things as monsters, Kyouko. There are only those who want to help, and those who want to hurt.

The sun continues to lower more and more until it peeks dastardly behind the earth. The clouds depart like shower curtains and reveal the somber face of the moon. Its light is soft in comparison to the vivid lights that kindle shortly after. She blinks slightly as she gazes forward.

If he is to pay close attention to her face he would be able to notice the sudden scarlet saturation within her eyes like a phosphorescent glow-in-the-dark sticker. Her fingers twitch as if trying to grab the air as her fingernails extend slightly, becoming sharp like elegant hunting knives. Her hair lengthens moderately, but barely. Lastly, her expression changes. She knew that this would happen but the her that knew of this had succumbed to the pressure of the dominant onugi. Her lips part into an open smile as if she were a jester. She does not appear to care that this would reveal the remarkably enlarged fangs.

She giggles eccentrically.

"You suuuuure you wanna do this?"

She cracks her knuckles and then her wrists. She cracks her neck lightly as she tilts her head to one side, then the next.

"Welp, there's no helping it anyways. Haven't tasted blood in a while."

Stop it, damnit... The thoughts idly and uselessly appear in her mind.

297/3697.
Stamina: 100.
HP: 100.
Actions: N/A.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:16 pm

Thunder Flash Pbhead

As I had thought at once point, she was a vaspire. I had come across this kind of being before. A parasite that inhabited humans, and fed on others, this kind drank blood to survive. I wondered how long she had been living like this, and if she shied away from the night because of it. I bet at her age, her existence was a pain in the ass. Slowly, I removed my right hand from its warm pocket, twisting it once. A sharp crackle of bone broke the silence from my position as she made her half question, half statement. Did I want to do this? This had never even begun and it was already over. My breathing had calmed, and I wondered if this thing had any bit of a temper at all. Her features had changed a bit, but what was really peculiar was her stare. It was not like the gently one my dumb apprentice normally carried. It didn’t suit her, not one bit. I would remove that, and make that spirit afraid to come out ever again.
“like you, a lowly parasite could ever touch me.. not in your wildest dreams..”

Tech :
Wordz : 200 / 3,802
Thunder Flash Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:00 pm

"Really? Really? Haha, try me."

The demoness' eyes lock onto the opponent before her. Even to this very moment her mind is processing and thinking through possible strategic maneuversthat could work - much like the watered down mechanics of a computer. But she knows that this guy operated much alike a porcupine; his fighting style does not enable him to be touched and there was generally no indication if that was initiated. If she recalled correctly, this pathetic girl had been hospitalized because of this.

Her frame suddenly disappears into her shadow like a curtains call. Her hand is the first thing to extend up from his own shadow as she emerges from that point as if a torpedo out of a body of water. Her hands attempt to catch his shoulders, the razor sharp fingernails- if successful, attempting to delve deeply into his flesh. If he were not to elude this attack he would feel a sickly sensation, as if all fluids in his body was surfacing to his skin like dead fish rising to the surface of the ocean.

180/3877.
Stamina: 80.
HP: 100.
Actions: Shadowblood Teleport (-10), Touch of Death (-10, Honed: -30 HP drain to target per post).
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:08 pm

Thunder Flash Pbhead

I knew that this would be a tricky one. I had encountered these before, and been lucky to have had the jump on them. Thankfully for me, they were just special forms of humans. Nothing more, nothing less, just humans. Shaking my head, I watched her body disappear into her shadow. Knowing this only meant one thing, and that was battlefield awareness. Immediately, I would twist around, keeping my shadow exactly where it was. That trick had been used on be once in the past. Had I been wrong, this could have ended poorly. Thankfully for me, the gamble had been successful. Watching the hand emerge from the shadows, I would react accordingly: Let them touch me. I had failed to speak an incantation, and wondered what would happen were she to be paralyzed in the shadows, and my shadow move. Would she move with it, or would her body become trapped in there indefinitely. The thought left my mind when my eyes saw the nails, now at chest level. With her body now significantly out of the ground, would be at an easy place for me to punch back down. Instead of punching, my right arm would move towards her face, where it would release a stronger bolt at point blank. The second her nails touched my suit jacket, the bolt would go off, erupting from my fingers towards her face. It was a dirty, dangerous technique at this range, but it needed to be done., Besides, how else would I be able to test the strength of this creature in close combat. Last time I had just blasted them into oblivion without studying them. There may be a hidden potential there for more research someday, if necessary.

Tech :
HP : 180/180 | Stamina : 170 / 180
Wordz : 289 / 4,091
Thunder Flash Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:53 pm

The sudden bolt of lightning comes with the idiosyncrasies of a train as it collides with the nightcreature's face. Anyone with sense would know that an abnormal amount of pain would be caused by this, especially as it continued to cart like a famished mob through her body. After the clearance of smoke from the copious amount of electricity like an inanimate ragdoll the vascubus fall's limply towards the ground.

Slowly, like oil into water the body slowly mingles into the shadows again, apparently immobile from the powerful current of electricity. Its eventual diminishing brings about a soft silence, like an animal that had just been put down. The moon gleams its observant eyeless face towards the building littered expanse below.

To nobody's surprise a hand would emerge from the ground, this time its origin the umbra of the shadow. The night-creature knows that the umbra is the darkest part of the shadow, ergo, the closest proximity-wise. Her intent seems to be this time to not expose her face, rather, anything but her hand. It tries to clutch the area around his ankle.

"Fuck... that hurt. But I was playing possum! Isn't that FUNNY?"

The same process, if successful, is undergone.

207/4084.
Stamina: 60.
HP: 75 {1 pt. difference, strong > average = 25% dmg}.
Actions: Shadowblood Teleport (-10), Touch of Death (-10, Honed: -30 HP drain to target per post).
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:59 pm

Thunder Flash Pbhead

I felt the energy leave my body for hers, giving me the moral victory of a successful hit. Why did I need a moral victory? Because I was about to do something insanely smart. Taking my eyes on the pitch light that cast my shadow, I would life my body off of the ground, flipping it upside down, as if in a hand stand. The only thing close to the ground would be two hands and my head, allowing me a decent sight at the combat area. Not wanting to risk losing her in the shadows , I let my hair lower down while waiting. As expected, another hand came up in the same fashion.
“Gotcha..”
Grabbing the hand [letting it latch onto me], my body would fly backwards, and straight into the air, pulling her out of it. I wondered if this thing could fly. Whether or not it attacked me was not important right now, I had to get her out of that shadow. Priority one: now a success.

Tech :
HP : 180/180 | Stamina : 175 / 180
Wordz : 171/ 4,362
Thunder Flash Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:31 pm

The feeling of success rushes through her like a giddy throng of people as she felt her hand finally latch onto something. It is not long after this she finds her arm hyperextending. Hurm. That wasn't right, she did not recall this happening in her envisioning. Damn.

Her other hand folds underneath her chin as she contemplates what was happening whilst she is within the air. To anyone with common sense this probably wasn't the right time to be doing so. She even crosses her legs during the period she'd been lifted airborne.

"Spread like the ninth wave of the sea."

Like droning gnats small blue and yellow orbs of electricity lumber around them. Their chirp rivalled that of thousands of locusts, lighting up the sky like Christmas lights. Tauntingly they continue to swarm around them in lazy zigzags before spreading out like the pestilence they were. They do not serve their purpose quite yet. No. Point blank this would be double edged. Their presence their remains stagnant. Not that she could anyways, yet. She had been too unfamiliar with the technique to use it quickly.

"Hey!" She says in a louder voice to overwhelm the muffling from the fact they were travelling in the air for a certain period of time. "Never knew she could use this, right? She was too soft to even use it on you! But I'm gonna count to three..."

The words are actually slurred at the sentence's conclusion. Nevertheless, she is beginning to pant with mild fatigue.

253/4335.
Stamina: 38.
HP: 75.
Actions: Scream of the Lyteflies {-22, Counting before detonation?}.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:42 pm

Thunder Flash Pbhead

What a surprise this had become. With us now in mid air, I continued to pull upwards, but now at a quicker pace. Refusing to let go of her, I knew that a blast like that would deal a great amount of damage to my school, and that was unforgivable. With our height now at about two stories, I would look her dead in the eye, and return the incantation. I knew I could take that blast, but what about her.. times two.
“Protector of Heaven.. spark and burst.”
The result would be thousands of tiny blue and yellow balls emerging from the light posts, filtering from the academy, and moving from around the area into the immediate one. The first rule of battle was to never hold back, especially when you had something as large as that in your arsenal. That was why I never used mine right off the bat. Dropping her, my body would disappear [godspeed] only to reappear fifty feet above her. At this point, the balls of mine would collide with hers, sparking in a systematic detonation to focus it up at her, much like a pit of destructive electricity. The force of the blast would move up in front of me, lighting the entire area up. The blast would knock the flag pole over, and I had a feeling the division would probably send me a letter or message about it later. Thankfully, their nanite’s could report that I was not actually attacking a human, but something else.
Crossing my arms, I would protect as much as I could against the blast, as there was little way for me to avoid it as well. Unfortunately, my dumb apprentice would be right in the lions den..

Tech : Scream of the lyteflies [perfected], Godspeed... Damage = Destructive x 2, -150% damage
HP : 165/180 | Stamina : 138 / 180
Wordz : 300/ 4,662
Thunder Flash Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:23 am

Like the flash of a camera the massive outburst of energy spreads with the pacing of a train. The sheer voltage of the combined attack connects with the girl with the power of nigh incineration. Everything seems to fade black, the show had ceased, the lights were cut. From the sky a body plummets towards the ground below. With a murderous thud it comes in contact with the ground like a boulder off a cliff. Arms sprawled out to their full extent the girl lazily looks up towards the sky. Wait, what?

"You dead yet? God damn..."

The vaspire pulls herself up from the ground, brushing off some charred flakes of skin. A single finger hangs loosely on a thread; it reminds her of a ball of yarn.

"Oh for fuck's sake..."

Her other hand grabs onto the finger, literally yanking it out as if she were pulling out a plug. She figures that it would regenerate anyways. This had been the first time she ever actually used this ability. Seeing as her body could apparently function in all normality, she isn't surprised to see that she wasn't currently in extraordinary amounts of pain. If she were it would likely contradict the purpose of sticking around, she thinks.

"Can't kill me anyways. Doesn't matter what damage happens..."

226/4561.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:52 am

Thunder Flash Pbhead

Dropping straight from the air, my arm would extend towards the body on the ground. A rope of electricity would come out, shooting towards her. I was confident that it would be able to reach her. Thanks to the direction of the blast, most of the damage to my academy had been avoided. Stupid little blood sucker picked the wrong spirit to fight with. I would definitely be having a chat with my dumb apprentice if she survived this..
“Seven pillars of binding sand”
Two large nails, nearly the size of a two story building came from the sky, landing on both sides of her. Chains would reach out, grasping at the already bound vaspire, pulling to the ground. My arms would both reach out, for the first time, legs spread shoulder width while my body strained to perform this technique the right way the first time. This could have been a huge hassle, but it was a necessary precaution to rid my apprentice of that thing inside of her.
“iron shaft, flowing sand, desecrated might, purify!”
Five more nails came from the sky, strategically placed to completely bind the child. The pitch lights would shake from the impact, while a bright green grid line would spread across the ground beneath her. The spiritual holy power would probably burn the darkness out of her. I wasn’t letting her out of there until I knew for sure that she was back to normal, even if that took all night. I didn’t care about that stupid vaspire, but if it was interfering with my student, we were going to have a problem.; and that was a problem about to be remedied.

Tech : 7 nail seal + lightning bind
Notes : learned Thunders Roar [500] | Unlocked Spiritual Arts [-2000] | Learned 7 nail seal [-750]
HP : 165/180 | Stamina : 80 / 180
Wordz : 280/ 4,942
Thunder Flash Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:19 am

The vaspire's stare is lazy as she looks towards the oncoming rope of electricity.

She believes that she just told him that efforts to kill this physical body would be completely fruitless. Just about every pain sensor in her body had been fried so she remains docile even despite her muscle's rapid contractions. No matter she thinks. There would only be a few more moments before she would be able to flee from this scenario. With disinterest she looks towards him, only scarcely noting his sudden exclamation of an incantation. Uh huh, yeah.

It curiously looks around before there is a sudden slam. The shockwave rattles the ground with a sickly quake that causes her to lose her footing. It is safe to say that the vaspire is unaware of the hazards of this spell and brushes it off as another attempt at eradicating the physical body. It does find it extremely irksome when the chains tangle around her like a telephone cord. Pulled to the ground her head unpleasantly cracks against the durable canvas below. A broad grid lights up underneath her like a slot machine and she finds herself startled by this display.

It certainly looked like a binding technique and not an offensive attack. Intimidating, two story tall nails implant strategically around the body to further eliminate any chance at the slightest movement. The humanoid sweats nervously as she is baffled by his persistent audacity and vigour. How could he have possibly gotten out of that attack alive? It is unbeknownst to her but she knows that his capacity obviously surpassed what was humane.

The entity's teeth clench as its hands remain stationary on the chains, gripping them with enough strength to leave imprints in the human skull. It begins to find that the magic chains were beginning to burn and that its existence within the body was beginning to wane. It seemed that this vaspire spirit was dauntless enough to not even cry for its life despite the situation. The pain was abnormal, like an internal fire throughout the body.

"This won't be the last you'll see of me..."

The vaspire spirit seems to promise but its voice is barely detectable through its current struggle for survival.

Get out of my body, asshole!

If one paid attention to her features they would be able to decipher that one eye had returned to normal. The other remained red, and the fangs seem to remain intact, but as the spirit was exorcised she can feel herself regaining dominance over what was rightfully hers.

It seems that now when she speaks her normal voice has returned.

"It's me! Keep going!" she begins. She recalls something. In the past she personally knew yokai and the like. Those were spirits that already died. Is it plausible to come back to life? "If I die here... will I still be your student if I... if I come back?"

492/5053.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:00 pm

Thunder Flash Pbhead

The loudspeaker sounded, with Megan and Heather both screaming at me to stop. Unfortunately, I would not back down from this. That thing was in my student, and I wanted it gone. Regardless of how dumb she had been, there was a limit to my patience, and definitely my tolerance, when it came to my student. My arms would remain raised while the technique pulled at my body’s willpower. Thankfully, I was fully willing to drain the large amount of energy I had to save a student, no matter how dumb they were. The chains would tighten while the grid glowed even brighter. I had called upon a sacred incantation from the heavens that we used to send demons back to the other world. I had never asked if it caused any pain, but I would remember to ask that later. I knew I had to hold it up, but had never really thought of the physical damage I had done to my student.
“Iron rods of light, banish!”
I would repeat the incantations different forms, not letting up on it. Until I heard her ask a question of coming back, I wondered if she had realized that I was not of the human nature. She was a good kid, albeit dumb. With a smile, I nodded my head, regardless of whether or not she would be able to see it or not. At this point, I really was starting to get to the brink of concern for her..

Tech : 7 nail seal + lightning bind
Notes : learned Thunders Roar [500] | Unlocked Spiritual Arts [-2000] | Learned 7 nail seal [-750]
HP : 160/180 | Stamina : 80 / 180
Wordz : 280/ 5,222
Thunder Flash Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:50 pm

Kyouko does recognize this as an odd type of pain with the purging of this evil. Surely, it had not been equivalent to a full powered Thunder Flash, but it still had been sufficient enough to cause her to emanate a moderate groan of pain between clenched teeth.

It is perceptible the shift in her eye colour. The remaining red eye fades to its usual brown. Kyouko falls to her knees unpleasantly. Her hands remain clung desperately around the large chains. She waits for some kind of indication for a response but past the entangling bind it was hard to decipher his frame at all. The girl thinks that she seen a nod and that is satisfactory enough.

The fangs are still intact but they were beginning to retract to normal. She looks to her partially torn finger. Damn vaspire. Blood was leaking out steadily and she lacked a regenerative prowess after this. Hope maintained within her but there was that gross, lingering doubt that she would be able to resume her existence as a human. The binds tighten and she can no longer move an inch, like a straightjacket restraining a prisoner.

She waits. It was almost done.

200/5253.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:49 am

Thunder Flash Pbhead

I held the nails in place while the green grid finally released a bright white light towards the skies, illuminating the academy courtyard like it was perfectly day. With my arms still up, I dropped them to my sides, and stood up. There was still a thought in my mind that this would probably kill my dumb apprentice. She had asked earlier if it was possible for a spirit to come back. If she had the resolution, she may be able to become a spiritual being with no problem. If she lacked that will, the forces of darkness, that which she was currently at war with, may take her spirit into the underworld. All I could do right now was hope for the best.

The nails would finally glow black, finishing the technique. With the light disappearing, the nails would turn to dust, disappearing into the night. I looked forward with caution, waiting to see the result.

Tech :
Wordz : xxx/ 5,222
Thunder Flash Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:53 pm

Kyouko remembers back to the past years of her life. After she was told about that one principle she always did the most minor and subtle things that not many paid any heed to. Some distinct memories included nonchalantly approaching a spiderweb and releasing a firefly from its bind. Watching it soar away attuned with the natural equilibrium again was almost like watching it give out its thanks.

The exorcised Kyouko is beginning to make her way to the fountain. She takes a seat near it and leans against it as something sturdy to maintain her seated position. She lifts her gaze towards the sky. The sky was clear and the stars dappled them exquisitely.

The crisp air of the evening stings her nose like cigarette smoke. Her brown eyes settle upon the man within the near distance. No longer does the thing previously in her plague her spirit. It is rejuvenated and as pure as it was before, no longer mottled. Her body's state however differed.

"I will... definitely be back..."

A stray firefly drones towards her idly. Her arm feebly extends, catching it gently within her palm. Her attention lights upon it as it illuminates itself like a lighter. A glimpse of a smile adorns her face as she lets it go, watching it dissipate as it traversed towards higher altitudes. Her arm limply falls against the ground. The reflection in her eyes dull exceptionally whilst her eyelids gradually shut between the sweep of the hands of a clock.

Her resolve is profound enough to bring her spirit to a certain sanctified gate.

266/5519.
Thread exit. Spirit journey, start! Woo!

Updated
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Flash   Thunder Flash EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:17 pm

Thunder Flash Pbhead

The dust settled, with the lights shining brightly across the fountain. I knew Angela, the Student council president was not going to be happy with me killing one of her hopefuls. Great.. Now I was really screwed. Shaking my head, I could hear Heather screaming at me while running across the academy grounds towards the deceased body of my dumb apprentice. Heather was unaware that I was a spirit, but knew that it was necessary. my fear had been correct. When her vaspire form was defeated, she lost her abilities to regenerate, and then took all of the damage I had dealt her. What a pain this had become.

"Heather.. prepare a proper funeral, and notify her family of their loss. Take care of everything for me."
Following that were several adjectives, which I blatantly ignored. Megan had moved outside to take a seat on the academy steps, watching me move towards her.
"I want the grounds cleared and repaired. We open in 4 days."

She simply nodded and agreed. I didn't have time for this, and something told me that my student would be back. She was about to embark on a journey unlike nothing she had ever been across. I looked forward to meeting my dumb apprentice again.

Tech :
Wordz : xxx/ 5,222
Thunder Flash Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Thunder Flash Empty