Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Briefing Morning Visit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

A Briefing Morning Visit Empty
PostSubject: A Briefing Morning Visit   A Briefing Morning Visit EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:16 pm

Shiori:
I find this to be over the top, but I cannot disobey a direct order from Shiori-sama. I almost feel sorry for her. Forced from her normal life to begin looking over contracts and business endeavors. But I must say she handles it like a professional. She walked in with an air that even captured myself in a realm of awe. I thought she was no more than a rebel heiress, but when she is in a business suit and talking about quotas and variances.. Well a man can feel a bit intimidated and shift a bit under her gaze. Not myself of course, but it was entertaining to watch the men in the meeting begin to sweat and fidget under her power gaze. I think I shall find being her assistant quite an entertainment. My uncle serves her grandmother and he seems happy enough with his life, not that I talk to him much. But that is beside the point. I look at the door before me and sigh, pushing up the frames of my glasses. Shiori-sama asked me to personally to deliver a message to this man. Her.. Boyfriend. I frown. Shiori-sama is dating a man with no position in the world. While I disapprove of this, I will not go against Shiori-sama. As her personal assistant my loyalties are only to her and no one else. With another sigh I lift my hand and knock on the door before me then move my hand to my tie and fix it, waiting for the man who seems to have Shiori-sama's attentions.

Jyn:
Breakfast was the order of the day and between the cat, and myself we would be eating well. The visual monitor played the happenings of the news and the annoyances that were covered up and I had to deal with on a daily basis. A female voice speaks of another gas leak in the Lower Commons. It seemed like things were getting worst, but in a way, that just meant that I had even that much more job security. My cell phone rests on the counter separating the kitchen from the living room, resting passively in an open position. It had been a while since I had heard from my girlfriend. Given the fact that she was a demon-hunting vigilante, I had a right to be worried, but I tried to push it off. The main thing that kept me at least close to being near the realm of at ease was the fact that when I approached McGrady for a bolo on her, he told me not to worry about it and that he new she was fine and to give her space. I didn't know what the hell that was supposed to mean, but the old man didn't go into specifics. I stand over the oven in a pair of gray sweat pants and a white tee shirt. I flip over an egg in the skillet in front of me, with rice and fish as side dishes. Beneath me, Little Ghost sits on his hind legs looking up waiting for something to fall from the skillet for him to claim. There is a knock at the door and I look up for a moment wondering if it were Izumi or someone. I cut the oven off since the eggs were basically done and then wipe my hands on a cloth before making my way around the kitchen divider through the living room to the door. Opening it, I notice a... guy. I hoped to myself that he wasn't one of those Jenova's Witnesses who came around preaching about the lifestream. With a kind and inquisitive voice, I greet, "can I help you?"

Shiori:
I find myself waiting for a moment, arms crossed over my chest and foot tapping. I do hope he is home. I saw his car in the parking area, having looked up his plates in case i had to search for him. But then the door opens and I find myself relieved. I did not feel like searching too far for the man. "Asei Jyn, I presume?" I say in an almost bored drawl. Well at least Shiori-sama has good taste. but then I was not expecting an ugly man at all. "My name is Ootori Kyouya. I am the personal assistant of, Kyro Shiori-sama. I have come on her request to see you on her behalf. May I come in?" I say in a professional tone. Shiori-sama is at a stage where she knows she can no longer hide the involvement of her family. She fears her grandmother will find out about this man and force Shiori away from him. I do not understand why Shiori-sama is interested in such a poor man when she has many of the upper crust looking for her hand in marriage.

Jyn:
Overall the male looked very professional. I just assumed he was selling something. I am caught a bit off guard when he begins the conversation with my name. With a nod, I confirm his assumption while staying attentive to see where he was getting at. As he mentions Shiori's name, I once again find myself surprised. It was good hearing about hear from someone after not knowing, but then again, I was hoping that this would not be the "bad news" visit. The man's demeanor does not suggest any real crisis, unless he didn't like her and found reporting her death or injury a bore. Stepping back, I nod and oblige, "yeah" taking a step back to allow him into the interior of my home, "feel free to come in." I didn't know why someone would have to come and see me on her behalf, but I figured a good portion of his being here was to explain that. As usual, the house would be spotless due to my o.c.d. and I would motion towards the couch offering, "would you like some tea?"

Shiori:
I watch his actions. He seems to be a calm individual; most men would have demanded to know right then and there about their significant other. But he keeps his cool demeanor and invites me in. I incline my head in thanks and enter the apartment, arms uncrossing and moving behind me, clasping my hands together. My eyes peer around as I enter. I find myself nodding in approval. it is clean and shows the signs that the man liked order in his life. It is something I approve of. I pause only to slip my shoes off in a respectful manner and then I pad further in and see a small kitchen table. I walk over and seat myself, crossing one leg over the other, hands moving before me to rest on my knee and I peer around in an almost bored manner before flicking my eyes to the man. "The table will do. And yes. Tea would be delightful. Black tea if you have it," I reply and lift a hand to push up my glasses again.

Jyn:
As the male seats himself upon the couch, curious eyes would be upon him from the kitchen as Little Ghost stays hidden for the time being. I could sense an air of the male's attitude as he enters and is a bit too casual not going on first into the details of why he was here, almost as if this were a social call. I could tell he was completely comfortable in surroundings that he had never been in before, which lead me to believe he had a huge amount of self pride and confidence. Luckily since Shiori was with me, I actually did have black tea when I normally only have green. I make my way towards the kitchen as the reply and request is made as I inquire, "Ootori-san, what request brings you here today?" I make my way to the cabinet taking out the things required for the tea. Unlike Shiori, I didn't make it the old fashioned way; I had a tea maker for that. I begin to load the ingredients, hitting the "on" button on it as I continue, "I hope all is well. You can understand I've been a bit concerned since she is my girlfriend..."

Shiori:
I watch him go to the kitchen and then he begins to speak. I sigh a bit. This was all for Shiori-sama's sake. She looked so distressed and it was hindering her work, thus the reason I agreed to this entire thing. But it would seem that this man does not realize that Shiori-sama is part of THE Kyro family. While they are a bit small compared to some of the other family's, they still have power and their name is known. "All is well. Though I'm sure that Shiori-sama would say differently about the current situation at hand," I reply with a hint of a smile curling at the corner of my lips. Shiori-sama had pitched a downright fit the other day because she could not go home yet. "Asei-san. Please tell me you know just whom you are dating? Her given family name should have made you a bit curious about her," I say as I watch him, wondering if I will get any kind of reaction from the man.

Jyn:
The machine begins to pour tea down into its container and I step away from it to allow it to work while I get a cup and a small plate for my guest. Looking up towards him from behind the half counter. If Shiori would say differently, then that would mean she wasn't necessarily happy with what her family was making her do. There is a slight tinge of displeasure in my visage as I speak bluntly, "I feel I have an intimate grasp of Shiori. Still, her family was not something she enjoyed speaking about. I do not pry with her, but with your arrival and a few other things I have noticed, I would have to assume that her last name refers to the Corporate family instead of any other family that just so happens to share that name. Also, would I be accurate in assuming that her family is holding her against her will?" During this time, Little Ghost slinks across the ground to the couch and hops up, stepping and sitting on the leather cushion near our houseguest, peering at him.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Briefing Morning Visit   A Briefing Morning Visit EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:17 pm

Shiori:
I wait for an answer from the other male. Then as he speaks I smile a bit and nod. Well at least she was not dating an idiot. If she was I might have walked out and told Shiori-sama myself that she needed someone better. I nod to his words and flick my eyes to my side as a black blur comes across my peripheral. I blink at the sight of the kitten, but I let him remain where he is and look back at Jyn. I sigh a bit, this might be difficult to explain, it looks like he truly cares for Shiori-sama. "Yes. Kaede-sama is holding Shiori-sama at the estate and the offices against her will. Shiori-sama is the next in line for taking over the company. She is being forced to take over some of the mergers to show that she knows what she is doing. But also.." I peer at him intently. "Her grandmother is looking for a weakness. And that.. Would be you," I tell him bluntly. "Shiori-sama sent me to finally warn you. She likes you. And while I should not approve of this.. I am loyal to Shiori-sama only... And… I can see you like her as well. But then this is a test to see what you shall do now that you know the truth about who Shiori-sama is. And.. Are you willing to work to remain with her?"

Jyn:
The tea machine chimes softly and I turn towards it holding the cup and saucer in one hand. I reach for the handle of the container full of tea and bring it to the cup, tilting it to fill the visitor's cup. Afterwards, I place it back into the tea maker and proceed towards the kitchen. It would seem that Shiori had a large amount of baggage that went with being her, and an ordinary male would probably think along the lines of 'nah I'm good.' We had only been going out for a relatively short amount of time, but I was certain that his Shiori and mine were two very different people in appearance. I wondered if he knew about her demon hunting hobby and such. Holding out the cup and saucer, I offer it to the guest while answering his question, "we haven't spoken about marriage, and I’m simply her boyfriend. Whatever happens in the future will be worked out and worked towards together. I know her for who she is. I wouldn't leave her for what someone wants her to be."

Shiori:
I sit comfortably as I hear the soft 'ding' of the tea maker. While I don't tend to drink such low-grade tea, I will not be rude about it. He comes over finally and offers me the tea. i take it and offer a soft 'Thank you.' I bring the cup to my lips as he begins to speak, nodding lightly as I listen, sipping the tea lightly. Well it would seem that Shiori-sama picked out this tea. I set it back on the saucer and sigh softly and gaze at him. "Shiori-sama.. Is not too inclined on her life as it is. And I would never talk of marriage. Actually I think Shiori-sama is against it all together thanks to her father..." I pause and take another sip of tea before continuing. "And I'm glad you are being calm about this and will not leave her. I do not believe I could handle her crying. I can hardly handle her when she is raging over her grandmother." Another sip. "I am here to tell you she is okay. Though she wishes to say she is in 'hell' as she so eloquently put it."

Jyn:
With a wave of my hand the cat takes the queue to leap from the couch to the floor. He takes a few steps and then sits down looking at us both. My body lowers down as I sit at the other side of the couch with my arms resting on my knees leaning forwards in an engaging manner as I listen to my guest’s words. So, thus far all I know is that she is somewhere doing something with her family and that she is okay. That much should be good enough. I suppose this would be a good time to test how good of a man I could be to a woman. It wasn't like I had women falling over me before we met, so life wouldn't change that much aside from returning to how things were before I met her. Still, it was an inconvenience since she did... things... that I had grown accustomed to and liked very much. "In that case, I appreciate your coming here," I say and continue with the obvious question, "and how long are we to endure this forced separation?" It was an annoyance, but I knew that it would be best for Shiori's sake not to ask rashly especially with her family if she didn't ask me to get involved.

Shiori:
The cat takes his leave of the couch and Jyn joins me. I idly sip the tea as I wait to see what he shall say in response to all of this. I know Shiori-sama is seeking to escape the manner sometime this week since she does have school and all. EVen her grandmother can't stand in the way of that since Shiori's is majoring in business, much to her grandmother's final approval. THen the question I have been waiting for comes and I finish off my tea before answering. "I would say another week or so.. If she doesn't escape sooner. I would say the latter of the situation. She is pacing like a tiger in a cage," I say with a hint of a smirk and hold out the saucer and cup to him as I get to my feet. "I am sure she will come see you first."
Shiori:

Jyn:
It was a very unique situation at hand and it felt odd as an outsider looking in. This was the way these people lived and it was so different than the normal lives that most people lead. The guy in front of me looking well to do and he was an assistant. He probably made more than the average wage earner and probably a whole lot more than Shiori was making at Moonbucks. It was a bit sad that her attempt to be normal would end like this, but though I didn't approve of it, my hands were tied. I began to wonder if I really would be a good fit for Shiori. We meshed well, but how would things be in the future? I was neither rich nor powerful in the realm of politics or influence and I had no desire to be, I simply liked Shiori for who she was and enjoyed her presence. With a nod I accept his words and speak concluding my thoughts, "in that case, please deliver her the message that I understand and will be waiting for her."

Shiori:
I find myself smiling at his last words for Shiori-sama. I look at him and nod. "Those words will mean the world to her," I say as I bow respectfully to him. "I shall take my leave. Good day, Asei-san," I give my parting words and move back to the door. I slid my feet back into my loafers and open the door, letting myself out of his apartment. I shut the door behind myself and fix my tie then push up my glasses before walking toward the stairs that would then lead to my car.

Jyn:
It would seem as if something good was said. With that, our small impromptu meeting seems to have come to an end, which was all well and good. I stand as he stands to announce his leave as I agree with him and lead the way to the door. After making it to the door, he seemed to have everything under control as he stepped back into his shoes and opened the door. After he lets himself out, I close the door behind him and turn back into the interior of my room. I now had a pretty good idea about what Shiori was doing. I was glad that she was alright, I would just need a bit of patience in waiting for her to fix things with her family situation. I mean, it would be unthinkable to break up with someone just because they had a few family issues; but then again, she did not have a normal family. With that little visit over, I remember that I was in the middle of preparing breakfast. I make my way into the kitchen to warm back up what I had cooked so that I could eat for the day before going to work.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Flash Forward   A Briefing Morning Visit EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 6:04 pm

Shiori:
Kyouya sighs at me and I hush him up. I look around and then run for the back exit to the main branch of Kyro Corp. He plays lookout and I manage to get out into the back alley. Its evening time and I need out of all this shit. I can't take it anymore. I look down at myself. A manicured look that is so not me. I like jeans and a t shirt, not a business suit with a pencil skirt and heels. I grumble and push up my reading glasses. I feel like I stepped out a picture for a perfect business woman ready to conquer the business world. I reach up and pinch the bridge of my nose and Kyouya peeks out and holds out the keys to his car. "Bring it back in one piece," is all he asks and I nod. "Airgato," I chirp and he nods and closes the door. My heels tap along the ground as I sneak into the parking lot. I see Kyouya's car and peek around. No need for someone to tell grandmother I'm leaving without permission. I hurry over to the car as I see its all clear. I open the door and get in. I can't keep doing this. This isn't me. I'm a demon huntress, not a business head huntress. I don't want this life grandmother has planned out for me. I'm happy with my part time job, little apartment and my adorable boyfriend who works for Div12. I get the car started and peel out of the parking garage, not looking back. I find myself swerving through traffic and with Kyouya's car plates, no one will pull over someone working for the Kyro family. I know I shouldn't be like this. But.. Just the thought of not seeing Jyn again makes me ill. I really like him. He's a normal boyfriend and that's all I want.. A normal life. I slow the car down a bit as I get out of the metro area. I want to see my darling boyfriend. I nod and turn down the next street, heading for Gothstone

Jyn:
There is a soft sigh as I walk into the interior of my apartment rubbing the back of my neck with my head inclined back a bit in a zombie walk through the living room. I was beat from being on the beat and chasing down and killing zombies. Everything was all good until they decided they wanted to run and for the life of me, I couldn't figure out why the hell zombies were able to run so fast. Up until this point in time, I had been lied to by the media thinking Zombies were slow, but then again, most people didn't know that zombies really existed. In the background there is a consistent "mew" that echoes over and over as I make my way to my bed room. "Shut up..." I coax Little Ghost in an annoyed tone knowing that he is normally "chatty" when I get home from being away for so long. My hands reach the hem of my shirt and it is pulled over my head and discarded to the closet as I pass it on my way to the bathroom. The warm water is turned on for the shower and I make my way back into the bedroom while unbuckling my belt. In front of the closet, I disrobe and grab a towel before heading back to the bathroom.

Shiori:
I find each time I have to stop to be too long. But I finally find myself in Gothstone after a good fifteen minutes of driving. Least Kyouya wouldn't want my head. His car was fine. I hum softly to the music I had turned on to fill the dead air sound. I feel impatient; being away from Jyn for this long has taken its toll. Kami all I want to do is jump that man and kiss him senseless. I drive for a bit and finally see his apartment. I swing Kyouya's car into a parking space and then shut it off and hop out of the car. I grumble at how I'm dressed, but it will have to do. I lock the doors of the car and then move to head up the stairs toward Jyn's apartment. My heart begins to flutter as my heels click up the stairs. As I climb up I begin looking in my purse. I know I have a key in here somewhere. I stop in front of the door and rummage through my small purse. Kuso. I hate this little purse, but without pockets on this damnable suit its mot like I have much of a choice. I hear a jingle and I perk as I pull out the key connected to a key chain. "Yatta," I cheer and open the door and slip in, shutting the door behind me and locking it. I take off the heels, my stocking covered feet silently gliding on the floor as i walk. I move into the apartment, looking around. "Jyn?" I call out, wondering if he's home. I thought I saw his car.

Jyn:
After undressing I get into the shower and proceed with cleaning off the events of the day. I looked forward to the bed that awaited me knowing that I would have to feed that damn cat before he died. Somewhere within the middle of my shower as I am washing my hair, Little Ghost finally shuts up and seems to move into another room. He sits down in front of the door and watches it as the keys jingle and the door opens. There are soft mews as he welcomes Shiori who enters in and takes off her shoes. Around this time, I finish with washing my hair and cleaning off my body. I turn off the water and then grab a towel to dry off. Aside from the cat, I hear a voice call my name. Wrapping the towel around my waist, my hair still dripping from the shower, I exit out of the bathroom, looking around the corner as I enter into my room looking through the doorway to the living room. "Shiori?" I say in a questioning tone assuming the business like beauty in my living room was her. I make my way towards the door of my bed room as I realize that it was her. A light feeling takes hold of my body as I find myself happy all of a sudden. Speaking earnestly as I wait for her to close the distance between us, I murmur, "I've missed you."

Shiori:
I blink and look down at Little Ghost. Poor dear must be hungry. I am about to get him food when I hear my name. I look up and turn my head. My eyes widen at the sight of my honey with only a towel around his waist and he's still wet from his shower. I feel myself tearing up as he says he's missed me. "Jyn.." I whisper and rush over to him. I literally pounce on him, my lithe form not really enough to knock him over. I wrap my arms around his neck, not caring if my suit gets wet as I press against him and then I lean up. "Kami.. I missed you, babe," I whisper before kissing him with a soft desperation. Being away from him for so long has taken its toll. It feels.. Just so perfect being with him. He doesn't judge me. And even when I sent Kyouya here, I got such sweet words in return said he would be waiting. No boyfriend I had ever dated had ever been so patient with me. Kami.. I think I'm falling in love

Jyn:
For a moment it seems as if I've lapsed into a good dream. My girlfriend after being gone for what seemed like forever showed back up and was in my house just out of the blue and unannounced. Of course, I had no complaints about it and it felt good to hold her in my arms once again. As I am pounced, I embrace her with my arms resting about her frame. The kiss comes and my lips connect with hers, my eyes closing as my head shifts to the side tilting. Being away from her had taken its toll on me and the feeling of her body had already begun to arouse my pleasure starved member. There is growth beneath the folds of the towel as it presses against her, my hand already moving down to the hump of her ass with the other holding the side of her face during the soft kiss as it begins to crescendo in passion. No words were needed on my side as it would be evident that I had missed her.

Shiori:
Nothing could ever beat kissing Jyn. It was a sweet heaven after the hell of being forced to do my Obaa-sama's bidding. This is where I belonged. In the arms of this wonderful man whom I have the privilege to call my boyfriend. Fuck the company. It could never give me happiness and Obaa-sama doesn't see how unhappy I am. But I know I will be forced to take over. Obaa-sama does not want Chichi-ue in power of it. She doesn't even trust her own son. Kind of sad really. But all the thoughts of the company melt away the moment I feel the truth of Jyn's excitement pressing against my abdomen. I moan softly into the kiss and seek to deepen it, heat already building between my legs and making me rub up against him, showing my own need for him. I plan on laying all night in his bed.. Naked and moaning his name if possible

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Briefing Morning Visit   A Briefing Morning Visit EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:00 pm

3083 EXP each.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: A Briefing Morning Visit   A Briefing Morning Visit EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:07 pm

Updated Jyn
Updated Shiori
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Briefing Morning Visit   A Briefing Morning Visit Empty

Back to top Go down

A Briefing Morning Visit
Page 1 of 1