Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hidden Strikes Training [closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Hidden Strikes Training [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Strikes Training [closed]   Hidden Strikes Training [closed] EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:34 pm

Hidden Strikes Training [closed] Reirei_01
It was time that I trained a rather special skill, one that use speed beyond others to achieve what I needed. I would use my katana, so that I could also figuratively train the ability. I had some thick wood branches that I had found and brought back to train with. Around that was thick cord that I had wrapped around so that the branches were tougher then that of a human's body. I placed my sword within the scabbard I had, crouch slightly. I used this ability with my two swords themselves differently. It was a technique that was similar to another one I'd heard of, but I would make my own version of it later.

I would bring my sword into the ready position and narrowed my onyx eyes at the branch as I would think of this thing as an opponent that I wanted to kill so fast that they would never know it. Bringing my arm into a ready position, would suddenly lash my arm out, the steel slicing through the branch and cord. I would slip the sword into the sheath after I would turn to another one, wondering how many times I would have to do this.

Words: 203 / 1.000
Hidden Strikes Training [closed] Reirei_03
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Strikes Training [closed]   Hidden Strikes Training [closed] EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:40 pm

Not that it really mattered to me, how long it would take. Shaking my head, I would look at the next one again as I would pull the sheath out of my belt and leaned it against the mountain rock behind me. I would pullout my other sword that I had with me. My long sword. I would slash the blade in front of myself to get the change in feel of the swords and then walked over to the other one. I would take my position and held my sheath in my other hand. Why? It was just something that I did when fighting other opponent with blades. I would then allow my body to shift into its other form.

The night around me gave me my full powers, which is what I would pull out. Yes, I wanted to see what kind of speed I could really achieve. I would suddenly slash out with the long sword and bit into the pole, slicing through so fast that I barely saw my own attack. I would be slightly off as I used my sheath to strike what had just been sliced off of the pole, that end going flying to the side.

Words: 406 / 1.000
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Strikes Training [closed]   Hidden Strikes Training [closed] EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:47 pm

I would watch it for a short time before placing the blade back into the scabbard and stuck the blade into the sand as I would nod my head. I turned to my naginata and pulled it out of the ground. This was the weapon besides the wire that I had the least amount of training with, but that would not last too long. I would spin it in the air and then pulled it into position. I would narrow my vaspire eyes on the training ‘dolls’ and would suddenly lash out with the blade, slicing into the top, cutting it off.

However, it was not the cut that I had wanted. Shaking my head, I would spin the blade again, as though I was getting ready to deflect something. But I would use it to strike swiftly with a stab into the neck of the same one. I would break it off. Shaking my head, it didn’t fall like I wanted it to. Growling lightly under my breath, I would spin the blade again, it was a tactic that I used so that one would not know what I would actually do with the katana like polearm, which gave me the advantage.

Words: 609 / 1.000
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Strikes Training [closed]   Hidden Strikes Training [closed] EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:00 pm

I would move to the next one as I would step into and cut down, slicing the thing in half. Yes, that was exactly what I wanted. It was split in half and right down the middle. It was going to be all over very soon, at least training this ability. I would pull the weapon out of the sand and then stabbed the blade into the sands to the side. It was time that I used this twine to a more deadly effect. I would narrow my eyes and pull it out, flinging it out and then lashing it out with the speed and damage of Hidden Strike.

I would actually give a snap of the wires as I would bring them back as I would grab them. Hmm, this wasn't how I wanted to strike with this twine. The tora twine that I usually used would be neck snapping. So I would have to find another way as I would whip the twine out again, this time they would catch as I wanted and pulled harshly. The twine would cut into the cord and wood, satisfying me. I would let the twine go lose and pull the twine back and reeled it in. The last part to this training for me was the mental part.

Words: 826 / 1.000
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Strikes Training [closed]   Hidden Strikes Training [closed] EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:09 pm

The mental part of this was being ready for a counter attack if this failed. Certainly there was a way, but I had to be ready for such a thing in my human or Incubus form. I would close my eyes as I slipped the twine back into its place as I would sit down and close my eyes as I would narrow my eyes as well. It was going to be a mental thing, since I would not ask Domen for help in this matter. It was something that I really want to do on my own, without the harsh blade that my master would brandish. Besides, his kingdom was coming together well, and there was no need to distract him.

So I would quietly think to training with Domen in the past. He was a ruthless fighter, so I would imagine myself in my normal form first. He would move swiftly and counter with his own Hidden Strike, as I was sure that he would counter a Hidden Strike with his own. It would bypass and I would have to use the blade in my hand to have it go off target. There was, actually, no way that I could avoid it that easily in Incubus form.

Words: 1.035 / 1.000
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Strikes Training [closed]   Hidden Strikes Training [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hidden Strikes Training [closed]
Page 1 of 1