Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

We meet again (Domen)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

We meet again (Domen) Empty
PostSubject: We meet again (Domen)   We meet again (Domen) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:06 am

We meet again (Domen) Kaza_01
Sleep would not come. Not again. I was wide awake and all thanks to the fact that my nightmares kept waking me up. I glanced around as I walked through the forest. The tiger, almost fully grown, walked beside me. If he kept growing, I would be able to use him as mount, but until then, we were just silent companions. Nights for the past few days maybe a week, had left me shaking and unable to fall back asleep. I needed to confort my fear of him. Perhaps I should find him and settle this between us. Otherwise I would not be able to sleep for the rest of my life. The dreams had slowly started to change into something more twisted than I could ever understand. Some had even turned erotic and that was not good. So I found myself wandering in the middle of the night in hopes and fear of see him again. Yuna had tried to get me to talk about it but I just kept it myself. My hand rested on my companion's head looking for comfort.
We meet again (Domen) Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Domen)   We meet again (Domen) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:42 pm

The night was still throughout the forest. The sounds of insects fill the air, keeping a comfortable and familiar buzz in the after dark atmosphere. The temperate wind was mild and the skies were clear, littered with speckles of stars here and there stretching out and beyond. The forest canopy hung as a dark ceiling with the ground as the floor; small slivers of light from the moon and the stars filter down in small light rays that dimly illuminate the forest floor. There would be a crunching sound as if a step was made nearby Kazakura’s position and the sky would be darkened by a black and crimson mist. The sounds of the forest would grow dead and quiet and soon the sound of nothingness would fill the air along with an ominous demonic aura.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Domen)   We meet again (Domen) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:50 pm

The night went still and the tiger's hackles rose, his wings pulled tight to his body. The sky grew dark, more so than any other night I had ever seen, save one. I pulled the robe tighter about my body. The action causing ever curve to be revealed. A shiver ran down my spine at that ominous nothingness. The crunch near me made me look to that direction. I began to pull the power of magic about me just in case I needed it for a fight. My bow was not with me, but back at the dwelling. I could feel my heart beating in my ears, the sound more deafening than the demon's aura. I swallowed my fear and turned to the spot that I had heard something. my body following my gaze from earlier. A part of me could hoped it was him so that at least I knew what I might be fighting, but the smallest bit of me hoped it was him for other reasons.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Domen)   We meet again (Domen) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:13 pm

The crimson mist merely lingered around her; it encircled her on all sides with her in the middle in a clearing, safe from the poisonous vapors for the time being. Eyes were on her; the intent and will in said eyes should be strong enough to be felt all around her from their currently hidden location. An ominous voice speaks out from all sides taunting, “you’ve seemed to heal well enough. You surprise me, woman. I suppose it truly was fate that allowed you to cross my path…” It wouldn’t be obvious where the voice was coming from. There would be rustles on one side of her before it would feel like someone was on the complete opposite side. The pause in the speaking suggests as if a reply is expected.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Domen)   We meet again (Domen) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:37 pm

As the red mist encircles me, the pendant around my neck would glow softly. I could feel eyes on me from everywhere in the mist. My body would turn this way and that way trying to find out where he was in this mist. This caused the robe to slack to reveal a white nightgown that came down to my thighs. Then his voice would make things a bit more confusing. So I just stop trying to see with my eyes. Closing them, I tried to sense him with the sight I had had since I was a child. The reason why I was chosen to become a priestess. I could see spirits. Slowly I open my eyes as he finishes the statement. There was a pause as if he was waiting for an answer. So while I slowly scanned the clearing I answered. "I do like to surprise people." I ignored the last part of the statement. If it was destiny, it could well spell my doom. The tiger could not get the scent of the demon, but it growled around the clearing none the less. My heart was still pounding in my ears, it was so loud, I wondered if the demon could hear it. But I squashed down on that fear before it rose to consume me. "Well, demon, will you face me like a man?" or hide like a coward? I finished the saying in my mind wondering if one could call him a man.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Domen)   We meet again (Domen) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:50 pm

It becomes more clear why the voice seemed to come form all around. Dark shadows started to slither along the ground on all sides surrounding her. Black snakes moved along their belly as they swerved to and fro in the clearing, to the point where the ground seems to be a wavy black amorphous being. Gradually, the snakes begin to combine on a central location a few feet before her. They start to build up from the feet up, the form of the ancient demon known as Domen’yun. Switching to first person, my body forms in standing position, arms folded at my chest, in a short amount of time and the wiggly, shiny black snakeskin that covered my form shifts in tint and hue to that of skin tone, natural for myself. In response to her question, I pose, “You seem very eager to see me again, priestess. Perhaps your womb begs forth for a repeat of what has transpired.”
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Domen)   We meet again (Domen) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:20 pm

The snakes made me shiver as I closed my eyes. I hated snakes. Opening them again, I watch his body form in front of me. The fear grew worse almost to a panic, but my resolve to have peaceful sleepfilled nights was greater. His words hit me like a rock, with shock shoving the fear out. The tips of my ears turned red. At the mention of my womb, I could feel said body part do a tumble. This was not happening to my body. The wind picked up a bit, blowing my dark gray hair across my face. The wind stole the scent from the freshly washed strands. The scent of jasmine and cherry blossoms. Instead of answering the question, I pose one of my own, "Why have you sought me out?" The tiger almost pounced on the demon, but I patted his head as he crouched. The beast sat back on his haunches still ready for a fight. "I am back to my full power." Now was that for my own benefit or his.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Domen)   We meet again (Domen) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:08 am

My gaze shifts to the creature at her side. I wondered why she allowed an animal to remain by her side. She seemed to be the master over it. I knew many men in my times as a warlord, who choose to have dogs as their companions. They were useful for fetching, scouting and menial tasks. I wondered if perhaps she, in that manner, would make a good pet to be master over. As the question is asked, I answer with resolve and no hint of hesitation or jest, “I am here to take pleasure from your body once more. You pleased me well before. It is good you are at full power. Remove your clothing.” My arms uncross as my right foot steps forwards in a motion towards her. I move as an unstoppable mass with my gaze set on her, ignoring the presence of the beast.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Domen)   We meet again (Domen) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:51 am

"And if I disagree?" the answer had startled me but what was worse is that my body wondered if he would be a little more gentle if I gave in. I was not going to let my body get its answer. I drew forth the power at my disposal and spoke softly as my hand touched the tiger on the head. "By the power, I give you strength" A hazy mist surrounded the two of us as my strength waned and the tiger's grew. (enhance). When the command came to remove my clothes, I drew the robe tight against me again. Would his hair smell like the dream? What in the name of the holy ones was I thinking? I shook my head to clear it and at the same time answer that command. The tiger, Kaelas crouched low and prepared to lunge at the demon.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Domen)   We meet again (Domen) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:33 am

A solemn frown is the result of her answer. It would seem as if she might refuse to do as I asked; that would be very inconvenient. I notice a spell emit from her and it seemed like a support spell on her animal. My gaze shifts to the animal, then back to her and my movement stops with that single step. Given the circumstances of our last encounter, it was impressive that she would even think to resist against me. Still, the truth remained; I set my mind on the idea that something would happen and that meant that it had to happen. I return the answer, strict and truthfully, “whether you agree or not is inconsequential. My will will be done. You would do well to have your animal flee as it will only get in the way.”
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Domen)   We meet again (Domen) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:51 am

At least he stopped. I might be able to beat him this time. especially with my new companion. But his words make me hesitate. What if the beast got himself killed? I could revive him. He wasn't even fully grown yet. I held the spell on us, his strength increased and mine decreased. I looked at the demon and briefly wondered how it would be to give in and just submit. With that thought my body betrayed me as my nipples grew hard. and poked out through the robe. The demon had done more to me through my dreams and my own mind, then he had done to my body. "I cannot submit to you."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Domen)   We meet again (Domen) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:16 am

The miasma clears up a bit at the top to allow light from the moon and stars above to filter in, though it remains thick in a wall like perimeter around us at a distance. Where the environment had been caked in darkness, now at least a glimmer of light was available to assist with distinguishing features. I receive her answer, but at the same time, I can now notice the affects my presence has on her body. I see her body wrapped in what it is wrapped in, and visually, it pleases me. True to my words, I would hold no consequence to her answer as it was merely viewed as her opinion of the matter. Seemingly ignoring the beast for now, I continue my steps to the priestess shattering hope as I walk, slow and deliberatly. “You body questions and I will answer. No, I will not be gentle with you, I will not seek to bring you pleasure. I will simply use your body to please myself. You are free to cling onto any enjoyment you may receive in the process.” If not stopped by the time I reached her, my hand would come out and lift to her chest where it would palm the side of her breast with my thumb moving along the perk nipple with my gaze shifted down and towards it as if inspecting it.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Domen)   We meet again (Domen) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:32 am

His next statement almost had me in tears of fear. He was growing closer and I froze. Wait, he sounded like I was his plaything. Just to take a moment of pleasure with, damn the fact that I had been saying no the whole time. He was giving me permission to receive pleasure where I could from him. What kind of demon was he to have this commanding nature. His hand came to touch my breast and the nipple grew tighter as shiver ran through my body. I almost moaned. What was my body doing? I had let him get to me and let my guard down. Shame on me. It wouldn't happen again. "I am not your play thing. To be used and tossed aside." Now that sounded a bit strange. It sounded like I was looking for something more. That had come out wrong, so for my own benefit I repeat. "I will not submit to you." My wrist flicked out and the tiger pounced trying to bite and latch onto the demon's arm.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Domen)   We meet again (Domen) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:56 pm

The tiger’s movement was anticipated. It would have been silly to assume that it would merely stand by while I molested its master. As the tiger leap at me it would be attacked in a manner that would cause it to be slammed to the ground by a pair of jaws gripping and pinning the back of its neck before reaching me. This would happen very quickly. If successful, the jaws would clamp down and pull up, swinging around and throwing the tiger in the direction behind me by several feet. The perpetrator of this parry would be an elongated shadow connected to my body at my back (chaotic familiar). The dark familiar would linger in a wafting, hazy manner, from my back in the form of a demonic wolf, growling and emitting harsh barks while glaring at the tiger. Its body would seem consistent of shadows with his teeth, eyes and muzzle realistically physical. During this time, I would not actually move from my position of holding her chest; I would remain resolute. Had all transpired as planned, my fist would clench, balling a portion of her covering within it, before my arm would swings back, pulling and ripping the fabric from her form with the gesture.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Domen)   We meet again (Domen) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:05 pm

And so the tiger was thrown from my side and kept at bay. It would growl and swipe at the shadow unsure of what to do. I was just about to direct the tiger when I felt the demon’s hand grip my clothes, the fabric ripping with a jerk of his hand. A gasp could be heard and before I could catch myself, my hand came up towards his face in that oh so feminine gesture of displeasure, a slap to the cheek would be what I was aiming for if he didn’t stop it. This motion had caused me to lose the spell I had been holding on the tiger and myself. I could feel my strength returning as my hand swung at him, palm flat. Strange that I did not even try to cover myself with the free hand.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Domen)   We meet again (Domen) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:54 am

The slap meets its mark, but for some reason it is not infuriating. I show no response to it as the same stern expression shows on my face. My face does not move or show any signs of being harmed by the gesture (Juggernaut). My hand quickly rises to grab the wrist of the offending hand after the slap. My cold gaze looks piercingly into her eyes with thoughts casting an illusion over her that would cause her body to stop responding to her will (Myndius + Demonic Arts Binding). If successful, she would be caught in a mental bind that would make it so that her body wouldn’t be able to move on her own will.

As for the tiger, the familiar would play with it, shifting out of its range when swiped at and moving to and fro. With the enhancement, the tiger was on par with the familiar, but after the spell was broken, the tiger would be at the disadvantage. After the aura left the tiger, the shadowy wolf would lunge for the tiger, looking to sink its teeth into its back and bind it down.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Domen)   We meet again (Domen) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:03 am

There was a moment of sheer silence from after the smack connected. My heart had started to gallop in fear of what he would do to retaliate. But the weak smack did not even make him flinch. Soon I realized that light was coming from his body. As his body started to glow, I wondered if he was casting a spell. I did not hear him chant. I raised my hand to ward off any offensive spell he might be trying to cast, but my arm would not move. Nothing would move. Somehow he had bound me again. I had let my guard down again. My body was not my own. By the heavens, why me? Could this demon not find one of his own kind to molest. But while my mind was raving against the demon, my body was still as rabbit before the wolf. Even with the fear and the binding, the insides of my body reacted favorably towards him.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Domen)   We meet again (Domen) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:27 pm

Now that her body was bound, it was time to begin. My voice echoes, “dark servants, I summon you.” With that, the ground behind her would rumble and shake a bit as three earth golems rises up from up in a crouched position on its fists and knees sitting side to side and effectively serving me as making a ‘table’ of sorts. A crimson circle grid forms beneath us and dark hands reach up and take her body, lifting it and carrying it to lay sideways across the backs of the leaned over golems. The hands continue what I started with her clothing as the remaining threads are ripped and compromised. With my arms folded, I would approach her in her new position on her back, dark hands from the hellacious portal below gripping her ankles and opening her legs for me in my approach. My gaze seeks her eyes as I watch her through the process of pulling myself from within my pants and beneath my robes. While I do this, the dark hands would make themselves useful not only by holding her down, but by massaging her breast and core. “The outcome will always remain the same,” I inform her, “my will must be done.” With that, the hands move from her vaginal area and my hands come to rest on her hips. Pushing forwards, I thus my length into her core.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Domen)   We meet again (Domen) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:36 pm

It did not matter that I wanted to run. It did not matter that my mind fought against him. All that seemed to matter was that his will was done, regardless of my mind. He proved again he was stronger. But then again, I had never fought a higher demon like this. My mind scream at him to stop as my body was brought onto the make shift table. My spirit fought to control my body and struggle against his will as his demonic hands touched me in places only He had ever touched. My mind screamed in rage, but my body betrayed me, The evidence was there in form of tiny pearls of moisture at my entrance, as his eyes meet mine. I met his gaze with one of anger and frustration. I understood his will was dominant at this moment, but that did not mean I had to like it, even if my body was betraying me. His hand on my hips caused my womb to twitch and tighten as he thrust himself into me. The warmth and wetness of my sheath engulfing him.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Domen)   We meet again (Domen) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:08 pm

“Hmm…” I show a visual sign of pleasure as I push into her. She seemed much more accommodating this time than previously. The last time, it was tight and inhospitable, but now it was yield and inviting. I push myself fully into her until my pelvic came in contact with the stretched thighs. Slowly, I start to pull back, allowing my hardened length to retreat gradually from her core. I look down at her as I am in her and ask, “so was it fate that brought you to me tonight, or did you come on your own accord? Or did your body coax you to the forest at this hour?” I would release the bind over her body so that she could answer; I felt as if I did not need the bind anymore. The dark hands were enough to keep her down, but I felt that her body might stay as it was on her own. After asking the question, I would being to stroke in and out of her, pushing apart her lips with each deep thrust, pleasuring myself with her core while giving her time to respond, if she could. There was anger and frustration in her eyes, but I wondered if her body would obey her mixed feelings.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Domen)   We meet again (Domen) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:12 pm

As each thrust penetrates my body, the urge to give in becomes greater. What was with this demon? He was doing things to me that should make me want to kill him. One part of me did, the major part. But that little part that wanted to give in was growing stronger each time we met or I had a dream. It was enough to drive me insane. The spell falls from me as he speaks and I could move. The first thing that happened left me wanting to find a hole to disappear into, my hips thrust towards him. The blush that stained my cheeks was almost as red as his eyes. I closed my eyes and almost cried. It was not fair. A tear rolled down my cheek, staining the eyelashes. I struggled against the demon hands, but not as much as the first time. My body must be crazy. Softly I answer his question, "I have not been sleeping well. Nightmares haunt me." Nightmares of you, I almost said but did not let it come out. I would not give him that much hold over me. My womb twitched with each thrust. I should be casting a spell at him, but I wasn't even trying. Had I truly given up?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Domen)   We meet again (Domen) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:59 am

In my mind, I felt she was making progress coaxed by the fact that I felt her pushing back against me… an act that pleased me and met with my approval. I could see her body yielding to me. The battle on that front had been claimed with only her will and mind remaining to oppose me. Visually, I was able to drink in the sight of her blushing form, her body moving beneath being bound and penetrated repeatedly by my length. My hands rest on her lithe waist, holding her firmly and pulling her in with each thrusting motion. Her nightmares are inconsequential to me. Still, I offer my response in a stern manner stating, “Yield your mind to me and you will have nothing to fear. I allow you to live and continue your mortal life, but your body is no longer yours; it is and will be mine. There is no reason to needlessly tire yourself fearing the inevitable. Your body has already told me that it wants this. Do not hesitate to follow its lead.”
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Domen)   We meet again (Domen) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:12 pm

How could he tell me to yield my mind and will to him? “Never. “ My body may betray me as it was doing now, but he would never have my mind and my will. My body was straining to meet each thrust. The feeling of his hardened length stroking my insides had me trembling. What if I just gave into the feelings and stirrings he was making me feel? I could not do that. “Why?” I ask simply as my sheath clenches around his sword. A moan slips from my full lips, as my muscles grip him each time he retreats from my womb. I would not beg him for anything. Not even to stop. That would just show another weakness. I was trying my best to hold onto any kind of strength I had left.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Domen)   We meet again (Domen) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:50 pm

Her voice rejects my words, but her body continues to welcome my advances and retreats within her. She asks a pointless question, and I ignore it. Instead I relax back and begin taking swifter deep thrusts into her core. A low hum comes from my throat as her pleasurable hole wraps about me, pulling on me as if begging me not to leave before welcoming me once more into its tender warmth. My grip on her body tightens a bit as I lean forward and continue to thrust. As I lean forwards, my hands come to rest upon her breast, holding and feeling them greedily. A strict approval seems to be on my face, much like an overbearing teacher reluctant to praise a student for doing well. The demonic hands binding her feet and ankles lift her legs up bringing her knees close to her chest allowing me better access to the immediate goal. My intensity in this position holds for a manner of minutes that move by in my silence with only the act, no words, being completed on my part. After the passage of time, I feel the approach of my climax before it hits full force and I thrust fully into the priestess causing our bodies to seemingly momentarily merge during my release into her vessel.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Domen)   We meet again (Domen) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:09 pm

He is silent except for the low hum. It must mean that he was enjoying himself. As those hands pulled my legs back towards my chest and I opened for him to stroke even deeper than before. I had never felt this and my nerves tingled with excitement. I gave up on trying to quell my body. It was overly taxing on my emotions. It was feeling good and I retreated into the back portion of my mind to let the part of me that wanted this to happen dominate. As he pawed at my breasts, another moan could be heard and my back arched. Minutes crawled by and I could feel him stretching and straining as he took that final push to merge our bodies. A cry of ecstasy was wrought forth as my own climax matched his, the muscles of my womb constricting and milking him. I was horrified by the way I was acting, but for some reason I could not stop myself. Another tear was soon sliding down from the corner of my eye.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Domen)   We meet again (Domen) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:25 pm

The deed was done. I emit a heavy sigh of relief as I hang over her for a moment. My form steps back and I pull out of her with my hand at the base of my girth. I bundle myself back within the confines of my garments before looking over her once more. I noticed her to be exceedingly vocal, so I assumed that she was able to gasp some form of pleasure form our transaction. Still, it was of no concern to me. My back turns to her and I start to walk away. The dark hands begin to release and let go of her, trailing back into the ground. The crimson and pulsing circle grid would contract as the dark limbs retreated into it. Her body would be freed upon the back of the golems, which would remain until she no longer needed them for support. I would speak no words as I slowly walked away from her.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Domen)   We meet again (Domen) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:53 pm

I watch him pull away, my own silence deafening. as I was released from the bind, I slid down from the golems. My legs almost gave way as they trembled. My clothing in tatters and my body finally under control, somewhat. As he turned and walked away, I watched his back and let out a sigh. "No mention of returning, demon?" I did not expect an answer as the wind picked up. a storm was rolling in from the ocean. My hair was blown across my face, the silver strands gleaming in what little moonlight was left. My hand pulled the torn clothes around me in an attempt to cover myself. Our mixed liquids slowly slipping down my leg, leaving a glistening trail. A bath would be needed and soon. I would have to scrub his essence from me. The tiger finally was able to return to my side, the youngster hanging his head. My hand stroked his head.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Domen)   We meet again (Domen) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:54 pm

Soon after her question is asked, I pause. My head tilts to the side as I seemingly look back to her from the corner of my eye over my shoulder. In a commanding tone, I advise, "your body has pleased me well, priestess. Next time I expect more." With that, my form breaks apart into a swarm of locusts. The dark cloud of flying insects take to the night skies, the sound of their buzzing wings fading with distance. The dark mist surrounding the area begins to disperse and the earth golem's kneels over in place start to sink into the ground and become one with the earth again. She would be left alone, and the silence that had crept into the area with my presence slowly fades away as sound returns to this section of the forest.

Last edited by escalation on Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Domen)   We meet again (Domen) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:44 pm

We meet again (Domen) Seijpb_01
The silence lingered on for a bit longer, though it wasn't for very long, something began to echo lowly as though the very wind was carrying a voice along with it. Letting it become one with the very forest it self, seemingly it seemed to drive any mist in the area away, and seemed to give the area a little light look even though it was night time.