Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) Empty
PostSubject: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:38 pm

Overall, I had come to find this era and setting fascinating. I found myself enjoying the company of the higher order demon known as Sanzon and on top of that I had successfully acquired a pet to quell my lust. My intense urge to battle had been lessened by this new experience, though my urges for conquest and domination stayed in place. I hover in the air, among the blue skies of the approaching noon, with my arms folded at my chest, gazing down over the land beneath me. I continue in my thoughts to conquer a portion, if not all, of this land, but I knew that I would need more than myself to accomplish that goal. I would need minions and such in order for my goals to be accomplished. Casually I simply look down, nothing catching my attention thus far. I had been momentarily separated from Sanzon, though I figured we may bump into one another shortly.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:57 pm

Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) Izumi_01
Her eyes would flutter open as her sleep had ended, she was resting against the side of her car with a red rag in her hands, she was busy cleaning her car of the blood that had been stained in her car a while back when Grunty was with her. She yawned softly to herself as she would look around and notice the area she was in, it was a pretty open place and a forest was within sight already. Certainly this isn't Sai City anymore, that she knew for certain, but exactly what this place was she still hadn't gotten a confirmation. She yawned and stretched out her arms as she sat up straight and then rose off the floor, she had dusted her self off and she looked around, no one was in sight, she yawned once more as she pressed a button on a collar that was around her neck and her outfit adjusted to something much more comfy, some short, shorts and a string top with a nice choker around her neck that held her clan's symbol on it. she yawned and got into her car getting into the drivers seat. "I guess I should find someplace to bath..." she mumbled to herself. she felt rather dirty and wanted to clean off. So she turned on her car and drove off, dust being lifted into the air behind her as she drove on.

Summary:
-Word count: 237
Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) Izumi_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:22 pm

In my thoughts and looking about, I notice there comes a sound that did not seem to match with this world. A vehicle starts up in the distance. At first, I pass off the sound as mistakable, given the distance it was at and how faint it was, but in turning my gaze in its direction, I notice a single red sports car moving through the rural terrain. Intrigued by my luck and the prospect of there being a future being here, I decide, since I was not engaged in anything other than active thinking, to amuse myself with whomever this may be in the vehicles. My body inverts as I accelerate and fly in that direction and I lower in altitude. After crossing through the distance between us, the sky and the ground, my body comes up, hurling towards the ground feet first before I finally land several meters before the car, slamming into the ground and creating dust and a nice sized craters. As the dust clears there would be me hovering a few feet over the indented crater below me.

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:40 pm

Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) Loki_01

"..glory..glory.. "

i sat up rather sharply, catching my balance with a quick grasp at the tree I had taken a nap in. I had discovered the ground to be a hazard as of late. After the incident with the ocean devil, I had taken my leave for some personal time. I had to get myself back in check, and figure out my next move. I was still getting used to being back here. In an attempt earlier to get to the spirit world, I had learned that it was not possible at this time. I did not understand why, but it wouldnt work. A yawn managed to escape my lips while I balanced enough to stretch for a few moments. While looking around the area, a strange sound caught my ears. It wasn't native to this area.. but it was familiar... an engine. A car? I perked up a bit at the thought of someone from the future days. Maybe they had rations or food. Peanut butter would be amazing. Leaning forward, I fell off of the tree branch. Instead of hitting the ground line a normal being, my body stopped itself before cutting away at full speed towards the sound. Upon nearing it, my body would fly up into the air above the trees before landing behind where the sound had came from, allowing me to take a nice look at the vehicle from its rear.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : xxx /xxx
Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) Loki_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:12 am

What she had noticed was something shooting down and she just reacted by immedietly hitting the brakes on her car and turning right so that her car would quickly start to slow down and then drifted around Domen and spinning into a halt heading down into the crater and then up on the other side of the crater, as this point the front of her car was pointing towards Domen and Izumi was sitting inside of it holding her steering wheel her eyes bulging out wide and her breathing very quick and her heart racing. She didn't notice the man who dropped into her rear view mirror view. What in the world just happened!? She yelled into her mind freaked out about the near accident that had occurred in this placed. She looked foreword and stared towards a man who was floating over the crater that she had just drifted through.

Summary:
-Word count:151 | 388
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:31 am

“Oh?” I comment on view of the young lady behind the wheel of the car. It would seem that this era had an abundance of suitable breeder types. This much was interesting in itself, but still, it was of little amusement to me if she stayed within the metallic transportation device. My hand reaches forward towards the car. A crimson circle grid forms beneath the car and dark hands from a hellish realm push up beneath the vehicle, lifting up its back wheels while breaking the earth in the front causing the edge of the crater to crumble in. The dark hands, meant for binding, might have some difficulty with the car, though the model was pretty lightweight when compared to normal cars. Slowly it would attempt to push her over the edge with no words coming from myself, only an icy gaze. I didn’t want to destroy the car at the moment, since I simply wanted to shake up the thing to see if I could get the woman out of it. Plan B was blowing it up and seeing if she would survive.

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:32 am

"DOM!!!!"

I flew to the side of the vehicle, but never landed. floating there, I looked inside the vehicle to see the young lady. I didn't really recognize her, but I felt like I had met her before. She may recognize me, but as of now I had no clue who she was. My arm would come up, resting my elbow on the roof, where my body would move with it. I had been looking for him since yesterday but gave up and went to sleep. it figured that once I stopped looking i would find him. I thought for a moment about the girl on the inside. If he wanted her out, there was an easy way to do that. Especially since we could use this vehicle. Loud noises could be a great distraction for the village. I thought about it for a moment before leaving the side of the car and landing besides Dom. I had wondered what he had been up to, but I guess we had both had our own little adventures the last few days. I had a feeling that the thought that just came into my mind may annoy him, but I would share it, especially for that reason. He was one of the strongest spirits I had met, and the more I spent time around him, the more even I, an Angel, wanted to let myself go in combat to see the result.

"Awe.. you found a pet.. how cute."

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : xxx / xxx
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:53 am

Well this quickly had verified it from the action's that had occurred afterwards when this person aimed a hand towards her. It was a demon, now as to what type of demon he was? She wasn't sure. Hell it would have even been surprising to her if he was just a regular human, which would bring her to wonder, why in the world was she being attacked?! The grid formed and began to lift and her car and she looked form the left to the right taking notice of the hellish hand that was doing it's best to raise her car to send her over the edge. As the car would begin to rise she come to notice something entering her side view mirrors and she turned her head only to see Sanzon. She would blink in disbelief, this guy was here also? Guess this had meant that he was released as she remembered that conversation she had with Jyn about releasing him. Though this situation was rather odd, wasn't Sanzon suppose to be an Angel? Wasn't he suppose to assist those in need? Or was he just nothing more than a washed up angel who forgot how to flap it's wing's correctly? Izumi would mentally sigh as the car lifted higher and higher. She stopped freaking out and collected her thoughts. What could she do? It would be such a shame to lose her car, and it was something that she didn't want destroyed. Her window rolled down as she poked her head out a moment. "Hey!" she yelled out toward's Domen. "Did you want me to come out my car?" She looked towards Sanzon a moment. "An Sanzon, Aren't you suppose to be an angel?" She kept her cool on the outside, though on the inside, she felt butterflies in her stomach her heart was racing, and her right hand was gripping the steering wheel, her right foot on the brake was shaking slightly. Her acting can only take her so far, she of course was ready to save her car if the demon didn't respond, nor did Sanzon decide to help.

Summary:
-Word count: 354 | 742
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:11 pm

While I amused myself playing with this new toy, I notice my name called rather loudly as Sanzon approaches into the situation fully within my field of view, stepping on the vehicle first before landing in the air beside me. Turning to him, I shake my head in all seriousness and comment, “this one is not my pet, I just found it recently.” Somewhere around that time, noise comes from the vehicle as the young lady speaks. When she asks the question the dark hands pause in their chaos and I look up, with only my stern expression, as I look at her. The dark hands hold the car in place as I nod to her to see what she would do. For now, the car was safe. Turning to Sanzon, I inquire, “ah, so this one must be your pet?” She seemed to know him, so perhaps she belonged to him.

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:27 pm

"shush human.. Angels only help those in need.. And you arent really in need."

For the rest of it, I ignored her. Besides, if she was here then I bet that stupid officer wasnt too far behind. I still wasnt fond of the idea of working along side someone so arrogant. Oh well. I listened to Dom deny his new finding, so in turn I would deny it as well. She definitely wasn't mine. I wondered what he had been up to lately, but it wasn't a good topic for a human being here.

"she isnt mine.. I dont know her."

I didnt really care of the demon had fun with her. She wasn't any of my concern. For the pain and trouble they had caused me, I could look the other way for this case. It wasnt like this was my world or time to protect. Come to think of it, I had no idea how far back we had gone. For all I knew, it could be before my time anyway. As long as she didnt alter the course of nature, I didnt care.

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:50 pm

A mental sigh came onto her as she heard what this guy had said. A bit surprised by it, but she just sat back in her seat and sighed. Her respect for him had just dropped to an all time low, possibly lower than those of a low ranked demon. By this act just now, he wasn't any different than that of a demon, especially since he uttered that she didn't need any help, from the look's of it, she needed all the help she could get, hell she and her car was being lifted by a demon hand. Well what could she do now? She now had two potential enemies, well one was more of an enemy than another, but she wouldn't throw the other out of the loop either. What a shame though, but not much she could really do if a fight broke out here. Whose to say what could happen? She still hadn't found Jyn, nor had she found anyone she really knew, well aside from Sanzon, but he didn't seem to care, did he lump her in with all the other humans that put him in where he was? She had nothing to do with that situation and there was nothing she could do, if he remembered as well she was placed under suspicions as well. She merely sighed and figured she'd just play along, placing her car into park, she turned off her car and unbuckled herself as she took the keys out and slipped her finger through the key ring and held her keys that way as she would press the button to roll the window down and still she held a calm expression as she would pull herself through her car window, instead of opening it, and slip her legs out and hopped down onto the ground below past the demonic hand. She would land onto her feel slightly dropping her her knees a little. "erm whoops..." she uttered softly to herself as she would stand up and look toward's the two demon's, yes Sanzon would now be lumped as a demon simply because he was lumping her with the other humans.

Well what now, she was standing off against a angel who acted like a demon, and a demon with vile intentions. Her memory began to escalate and swarm together and soon brain cell's began to work with one another, attempting to formulate a way to make her escape if nessecary, hopefully thing's wouldn't go bad, but seeing from how these two acted just moment's ago, either one didn't appear to give a care at all. A angel who has lost it's will to flap it's wing's and a demon who thrives from the pain of others, oh Izumi how in the world do you end up in these situations?

Summary:
-Word count: 468 | 1210
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:08 pm

I listen to Sanzon’s words as he speaks to the human and then addresses myself. It would seem that he did not know her either, though she called him out by name. I wondered about the meaning of his words when he stated that he did not know her. He could either be lying to me, or he could mean that he does not personally know her. Then again, there was the chance that she merely knew of his name from another source. From the back and forth between them, I would resolve that they had meet and were not on good terms. “So be it,” I acknowledge Sanzon’s words. I look back up to the young lady who takes her time getting out of the vehicle and almost falls down in the process. A frown graces my lips as I stand watching this with folded arms. She was clumsy, which was not very intriguing to me. There was a chance that her amble bust unbalanced her body. Aside from that, she seemed amiable and passive. I enjoyed terrorizing those with strong wills, breaking their own with mine. Passive was no challenge for me. My gaze continues on her as I speak to Sanzon in a disappointed manner, “this one seems unfit to defend herself. There is no interest in there. The only use she could possibly have would be briefly for pleasure, but I would assume she would break in the process.” During this time, I would speak of Izumi in the third person in front of her, not acknowledging her as a target but more of something of observation, like an interesting limb on a tree.

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:22 pm

The only thing that seem's to be getting her by, is her best skill she has ever learned in life, acting, Izumi would hear this as she mentally thought to herself. Geez... he doesn't even seem to care to hurt my feelings. She looked to the demon who seemed to have gotten an upset look onto his face. The thought that came after that was simply. Well he's upset, this isn't looking good in my favor. A nervous laughter came from her mouth as she rubbed the back of her head, hopefully he wouldn't just blow her up on the spot. During her forced nervous fits of laughter, she thought to herself. If all else goes bad, I can always just teleport myself out of their sight. Then portal to a total different destination and she should be safe, at least that was her plan. "Ehehe hehe heh heh.... um if it isn't too much Mr, Can you please put my car down? I'm sure you wouldn't want to waste anymore energy than you already are." She said it just loud enough for him to hear, hopefully he would come to see the point of why would he hold up the car since she was already out.

Summary:
Ooc: going by what esca said, to skip anti for now.
-Word count: 207 | 1417
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:34 pm

While I am trying to hold a conversation, the woman speaks and my attention is drawn towards her. “Foolish woman,” I inform in a commanding tone, “this is nothing to me. Your simple mind could not fathom my might. Stay in your place until we decide your fate.” I started to wonder to myself if I even felt like taking her body. It would be uncomfortable to do it with Sanzon present and with the way I was feeling, it did not seem worth the effort to take her somewhere hidden. She was a beauty, but I could find that from any woman anywhere and take her. Thus, if Sanzon did not wish to partake of her, then she was not needed. I could easily kill her and we could move on to get tea. During this time as I make my mind on what I wanted to do, there would be open room for the women to respond to my words, not as if I were paying her a particular amount of attention.

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:41 pm

It really is such a pain to act like a ditz's sometime, she would blinked when she was called foolish. then he ranted off about this being nothing to him. She found something to pick at, his ego. She would giggle and clap her hands together as she looked at him with her blue eyes from afar. "Oh my, such a mighty supreme being I am in front of." She would ignore Sanzon being that he denied knowing her, which was rather rude though it was partially true, personally he didn't know her, but technically he did meet her and exchange names on Starlight Point. "someone with as much might as you need's to discuss what must be done onto others? If that is how mighty people do thing's, okay!, I'll wait right here." she said as she would sit down on the ground indian style and gaze around in a bored fashion as she took in a deep breath, merely using this time to think some more, hopefully she wouldn't have pissed him off, but feed to his ego.

Summary:
-Word count: 180 | 1597
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:49 pm

With her words, I make my mind on her fate. As someone who’s dealt with multiple lifetimes’ worth of people, I understood well when someone showed signs of patronizing me. My attention returns to the young lady who had disobeyed my order to stay in place. Though she did follow the order to some extent, it was done in a manner that annoyed me. It was a pity, but she would have been better off not responding at all. Calling upon the energy of the chi kuro, I dismissively wave my hand in her direction non chalantly causing a mighty roaring wave of dark energy to rush from my position, through the air and then ripping the ground once it reconnects at the edge of the crater as it traveled to her position (DarkWave Crasher). I would expect an explosion of some kind and after that, silence.

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:00 pm

Oh it seem's she hit a nerve as she did not stand up and did not even attempt to dodge. Merely what she did was utter some words. "Foolish Demon..." Her voice would be at normal level, but it would be drowned out by the ground ripping up, but as the attack came within second's of hitting her, it disappeared(Mirror Door), and she just stayed sitting there looking at him with a calm look. This guy was getting irritating, but she wasn't planning on dieing just yet, she still had thing's to do. She would appear slightly freaked out, looking around making herself appear as though she was as confused as to what in the world just had happened. Of course from her view, she knew what she did, though with the dark wave crasher in his and Sanzon's wave being able to see what had occurred behind it and in front of her, would most likely be a mystery to them. She would look back towards Domen wondering how he would react.

Summary:
-Word count: 173 | 1770
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:13 pm

My arms refold at my chest as I watch the attack. What I expected to happen did not happen. My large attack seemed to be sucked into something or at least decrease in intensity and power just before hitting her. There was no explosion, or impact. It was kind of obvious that something had absorbed the energy from the attack, especially at the tail end, even if she was playing dumb about what happened. I keep my eyes on her for a moment before turning to look at Sanzon. Looking past him and wondering if he had just done something. I looked around for a moment before my gaze returned to her. My attention is piqued since something interesting had happened. In my head I knew that there were few explanations to what happened. I knew my power was not a dud, therefore either she did something or something was done on her behalf. I did not think Sanzon to have any powers other than the lightning he displayed and I did not see anyone else around besides us and here. Still there was a chance that there was another entity spying on us from afar and manipulating things to protect this woman. Still, there was a thing as being too dumb and I couldn’t rule out the fact that the woman may somehow be behind the negation of my attack. Since I was unsure of what happened, further testing would have to be performed. If something was protecting her, then I would see how skilled this something was. “Dark servants do my bidding,” I speak as the ground breaks just beneath the area where Sanzon and I were. Three golem warriors consisting of shadows and earth pull from the ground and rush towards the woman at a high rate of speed. Their arms shift into blades of stone and shadow as they approach, two passing in an X manner when reaching her and slashing while the other leaps up the middle pulling its arm blade back to slash down on the women to present the final blow.

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:31 pm

Izumi was in for it now, why must they always resort to violence, will she ever come across someone sensible enough to use words instead of force? Seeing these creatures being made of shadows, she began to crawl backwards a little freaked out, though that was her outward expression. these summon's creatures rushing at her very quickly, much quicker than regular humans and clearly their material make up didn't seem to slow them down. "Intangibility...." she would utter as she crossed her arms in front of her face so as to cover herself from speaking and to make it appear as though she was doing that out of reaction as the golem's came to strike at her, and their attack's came and crashed, but met with nothing in it's place. the attack's had phased through Izumi and Izumi began to sink into the ground, she reacted by it by looking freaked out. "w-what's happening!" she yelled out as she soon disappeared underneath the ground. Izumi would be underground in an intangible state, pondering as she was taking in deep breaths. Pressing the button on her choker her outfit changed to the outfit she had one before she had arrived into this time, that skin tight body suit with the helmet that covered her face. She was still in an intangible state though, just catching her breath as she knew she would have to get back up there and fight back.

Summary:
-Word count: 240 | 2010
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:45 pm

My eyes are on the woman as the golems attack her. I am annoyed that her lower face is covered, hindering me from seeing her mouth chanting or not. Normally if someone were to guard from an attack, instinctively it would be higher with at least the lower portion of the face visible assuming she didn’t have arms like a Clump. The golems notice their attack moving past her and return to the area where she had sunk into the ground. They begin digging at the ground with their bladed arms. While they do this, I think to myself a bit more. I never came across anyone who had the ability to make someone else intangible, though that didn’t mean that it was impossible, just not probable. The moment she started to sink seemed to be when the attacks went through her. If it was a spell caste by her, I thought she would have to hold the spell while underground to save from merging with the earth. If that were the case, then it would be much like someone ducking underwater. They would have to come up eventually to catch their breath. Likewise, if someone had caste the spell on her, they would probably have to be close in order to do it, but would still probably have the same strain of holding the spell. This becomes a puzzle to me and gains my interest in a manner that Sudoku might. I knew that among the creatures of this earth, women were among the most conniving and manipulative. I wondered if this might be a strong human I was facing rather than a helpless woman. If that were true, then it might explain why there was no fear in her during our first encounter. I surmise that a normal human would be very unsettled from the thought of demons or angels being in their midst, but she was very composed in calling out Sanzon for what he was. I felt that there was a strong chance that if she knew about demons and spirits that she was no normal human. “Hmmm…” I murmur lightly to myself. I scold myself for not thinking of such a thing before. I wonder perhaps if this was why Sanzon held back and offered to allow me to interact with her.

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:11 am

After her moment's had past, she began to hear the ground starting to break up, meaning to her that those golem's were still after her. Well it is time to get back to her old self, She would shoot up through the ground and flip out over them as she motioned away from the golem's in a series of flip's as she landed on her two feet as she faced the golems. This was going to be a mess, but her mind would be calm and collected just like she was once taught when she was young. Her memory's began to unfold to her like it was just unleashing memories to what she had once had. Even Sanzon didn't know if she had any abilities of the sort, to him, she was just a spiritually aware human with no other abilities. Right now though, she was squaring off against something much stronger then herself, and worst of all it was more than one. She can't meet them with force, the only other tactic she had was to use their force against them. Her eyes closed behind her mask as she then opened her eyes holding a serious look on her face. Whatever feeling of fear, drifted along with the wind.

Summary:
-Word count: 210 | 2220
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:39 am

The golems move back as she comes out of the ground, seemingly sliding through its fabric and lands away from them. Not wasting any time, they continue to do as they are programmed and attack her. With the golems deciding to be a bit more strategic in their attack, only one attacks at a time. The more she moves the more they will be able to understand the difference between their abilities. Golem 1 rushes at her and performs a horizontal slashed aimed for her upper body as Golem 2 circles around to her flank, standing by while Golem 3 watches. I continue to watch from my area in the middle of the crater floating in the air with my arms folded.

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:51 am

She would look to them and come to notice that they didn't decide to attack together this time, but rather one at a time. Maybe they actually did have a thought process, quite interesting to say the least, but as golem one came and performed a horizontal slash, Izumi would wait before she would bend her body under the horizontal slash, letting the golem continue with it's swing and standing straight and she merely placed a hand to it's arm that was slashing and she would bah gwua step behind the golem, so what she had done was moved her right foot around the creature placing it turned in between the creatures legs and her other foot came around the beast, still she kept her hand placed onto the slash arm, so to make believe she was still on that side of his body, while she really was on the other side as her other arm came in front merely reaching for the other arm which should be slightly extended and she motioned during this time for it to extend and her other hand stopped touching at the slashing arm and quickly palm flat she pushed against the joint in order to try and break it and if not break it as least knock the golem off balance by throwing him into the ground. Of course she made sure to keep her senses up and active in case any of the other's decided to attack her.

Summary:
-Word count: 246 | 2466
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:07 am

The slash misses as Izumi is agile in bending beneath it. With a nod, I watch as she enters into melee combat with the golem and attempts the grappling reversal. The technique she attempts seems good in theory, but from what I saw, against the golem it would seem as if she didn’t have the speed, strength, or even technique to pull off what she might have been thinking she was doing. The golem is quick to recoil his attack just as she is quick to pull herself up from the evasion. Powering out of the technique, a his bladed arm turns into a hand that grabs hold of her body and pulls at it in an effort to swing throw her off of him and in the general direction of Golem 2.

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:16 am

Well it seemed that her attempt at knocking the creature of balance was a failure as it had grabbed for her, it wasn't so much as she didn't have the strength, ninjutsu wasn't a fighting style about strength at all, their main point of attack is for the weak point's in the body, specifically, joints and nerves and such thing's of that nature. Of course though, not really knowing if these thing's even had nerves, she had to attack for the joints. But her technique had failed her as she was grabbed by the golem and thrown into the general direction of the the golem 2, in which Izumi would expertly roll with the throw so that she would just roll off the damage and return into a standing position though, her position was more so facing an empty space, where she was able to have both golem 1 and golem 2 in her peripheral vision. Rust is what she was shaving off in this fight, she hadn't fought using her abilities in so long they had rusted over and slowly were returning to her.

Summary:
-Word count: 185 | 2651
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:27 am

I watch her inherent skill with movements and acrobatics as she rolls off of the throw perfectly and return to a standing position. I wondered had she trained in that aspect and was a bit impressed as I hadn't pegged her to be so agile. As I watched I was learning a bit more and resting assured in my assumption that there was more to this woman as she led on. The golems are relentless, however, as they continue their assault. After the throw, Golem 2 would come into action as Golem 1 would recover from the hurl. Golem 2 accelerates towards Izumi and in rushing towards her, his body crouches over and he forms a 'rock ball' barreling towards her Indian Jones style to bash into her.

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:45 am

These golem's just won't give up, well they are doing their master's bidding so that was a good thing. Izumi wondered how long she could last, barely seeing both out of her peripheral's she noticed that one of the golem's started to rush toward's her as most of her attention went towards that. Her eyes widened a moment as she would side flip over the 'rock ball' as it would come steam rolling past under her as she had flipped over it and landed upon the ground below. Her breathing rapid, as she grabbed a rock from the floor beneath her and she rose up to her feet. The third golem had yet to have come to attack her. She didn't like this one bit. She was just holding out and not doing as much damage as she could be doing. Well she couldn't really do much without those secrets of her clan in a melee fashion. She needed to weapon up, but rock's aren't going to do much against a creature such as those.

Summary:
Ooc: Packages unlocked, Physical; Melee, Movement, Sensing, weapon projectile.
-Word count: 175 | 2826
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:25 pm

The rock ball Golem 2 passes by Izumi, traveling several feet past her before it hopped into the air and came back into the form its previous humanoid golem form. It lands on the ground and turns around. While this occurs, the Golem 1, who had previously swung her away from him in the initial clashing, notices her picking up the rock from the ground as she stands up. Following suite and slightly mimicking her, he reaches down, but takes a much larger grip on the ground. Using his strength to pull up from the ground, he lifts a small chunk of earth, about the size of a dinner table, above his head and hurls it forwards towards Izumi.

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:30 am

Looking towards the first golem she took notice that he was slightly mimicking her movements except her out did her and picked up a diner sized table rock. Izumi's eyes widened behind her mask. If only she had her spade, she would have been able to divert the boulder enough to knock it out the way and not have it smash her. "Intangibility." a robotic sounding voice echoed out from her mask as she became intangible before the boulder would come crashing into her, merely hitting into the ground and creating it's own space to lay in right there. Izumi would just hide into the boulder while keeping intangible. This fight was dragging out to long, she would have to find a way to defeat them, or escape. There was more art's that she had been taught, but still the bottle was merely being filled as they continued to flow back into her.

Summary:
Ooc: Packages unlocked, Physical; Melee, Movement, Sensing, weapon projectile, weapon melee.
-Word count: 153 | 2979
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:00 pm

From my positing standing next to Sanzon in the air, I continue to watch the battle go one. The woman had survived well against my earth golems so far. She had a very different approach to the attack from the swordsman’s run and slash techniques. Instead of running straight at them, there seemed to be some strategy in her movements. By this time, I could tell that she had the ability to make her form intangible, but for now it seemed to be for comparatively short periods of time. Still, other than that, she had not demonstrated any other techniques other than her seemingly novice abilities at hand to hand combat and grappling technique.

What was basically a large dirt rock seems to stick to the ground instead of breaking apart with contact to the ground or rolling into smaller pieces as it normally should, thus hiding the young lady within it. The golems one through three circle the thing from all sides making a triangle amongst themselves inspecting the rock. Golem three rushes forwards and slams its foot into the side of the dirt rock, causing it to explode and open up. The other two golems were standing by.

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:55 pm

After his attack had disappeared, I returned a look of confusion. Shaking my head, I decided to take a back seat for a while. "have fun with the pet.."
My body floated up and back, taking a seat next to a large shady tree. while watching, I take this little bit of time to study this human. It took me a while, but I remembered her from my first days on the earthen realm. We were up at starlight point, and she had first met an angel. At least I believed this was the first angel she had ever met. The second was for a brief moment in the division. The other piece of interest was Dom. It was interesting for me to be able to watch his golems without being in combat myself. He had a great level of ability, and I admired that he was able to keep himself under control so well. After all, the strategist only sought combat after the battle was won. The only advantage that I had was that most people saw nothing but my ability with electricity. It must have been nice to be able to fight without having to actually do something. It kind of made me want to learn how to do something like that. Oh well. Maybe I would figure out how to make my own little clone things out of electricity. That would be pretty neat. I thought about it for a few moments before standing and floating back over to Dom.

"Shes better than that sword guy.. maybe we should get her name?"

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:23 pm

Controlling various aspect's of reality, that was one of the various ways of the Hiramoto. To stay in the shadows, and watch over the balance between good and evil, give aid to either side when the balance begin's to misalign. Neither good nor bad, the Hiramoto's are over watchers who learn various art's and tricks in order to be good at what they do, Izumi had been learning such thing's and has always kept up with her clan's teachings whenever she was able to in secret. While she does have the skill's she isn't as good with them as she should be. Aspects of time and space was bit bits and pieces of knowledge to her, the ability to fully use her mind in total was also a secret art passed down for generations, and even the matters of mocking the yokai in unspeakable magics are great gifts passed down. Of course, for Izumi to be as good as she needed to be, she needed serious training and this fight with these golem's helped her realize that she wasn't as good as she thought she was, as she wanted to be. She needed to grow, and manifest into something much greater. The only Hiramoto left, she had to become something more than just an average Hiramoto clan member, she had to be it's source, it's power, something that is able to restart the clan once more.

Soon the rock was destroy by golem three and it's quite time to add in a bit of judo into the mix, her intangibility was taken off, and her breathing was heavy, but she kept it under control through her trained breathing she's learned over the years on how to act dead. Quite a feat really, it's the hardest part about acting, acting dead that is. When form intangibility wore off, she had a little hop over onto the broken rubble and came in with a spin to the Golem three, grabbing it at it's arm and brining in her lower body to it's hip and pushing upwards and pulling at the grabbed arm as she turned her body in order to perform a hip toss, throwing the golem into another golem and immedietly letting the arm go after the toss to jump back away from the golem's to get them all in sight. A robotic voice began to sound. "Return to the depth's of hell."

Summary:
Ooc: Packages unlocked, Physical; Melee, Movement, Sensing, weapon projectile, weapon melee | Magixal; Tyme, Pyche, Casting
-Word count: 403 | 3382
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:20 pm

Golem three seems to be a bit slow in responding and the young lady catches its arm. The hip toss comes out and the golem is thrown towards one of its brethren who side steps him. The fact that she actually tossed one of them surprises them enough to keep them at bay as she jumps back and away and speaks an incantation.

I continue to watch the sidelines with Sanzon and hear when he speaks. A hand comes up from tucked in between my arms as my thumb and forefinger stroke the bottom portion of my face and I nod and agree, “it does seem she is able to move better than him. She is good at evasion and strategy and is doing well against multiple opponents. I think you are right. I will not be upset if you intervene.” I assumed that when he says that we should get her name, that he was making sure it was okay to interrupt the spar in order to ask her, or interact with her.

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:41 pm

"roger."
I wondered about her for another moment, with a rather interesting facial expression. With his approval to get her name, I stepped forward, dropping my coat off of my shoulders. Catching it in my right hand, I would swing it around to the ground on the side. The last thing I needed was to get it more dirty than I already had. Walking forward two steps, my right arm would raise while my left would slide into my pocket. I only had one thing to test her with. Actually, I had a lot of things I could test, but for the most part I only wanted to use those if I happened to be in a bit of a hard spot. I thought about it for a moment before speaking.

"Enlightenment of Thunder and Lightning, type one. Symphony"

A blue and yellow spark would ignite between my fingertips before a crackle of light would erupt. A single, large bolt of lightning would erupt from my hand, shooting straight across the ground towards her. It was half test, half precaution. It would be much easier to interrogate her after subdued. Maybe she would know something about these little bugs, and how to shut them off.

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:03 am

Right in between the golem's something quite destructive would occur, black orbs had formed moving in close together and soon they built up in energy, and began to clash energy forces together, it didn't grow too far out but it was more than enough to rip the three golem's to shreds, the large black orbs clashed with one another destroying all that was in it's area, literally splitting them apart in the most gruesome of manners down to the very molecules, black lighting would surge around the black void orbs that clashed with one another. During this point Izumi had took notice that Sanzon was walking towards her, of course her face and eye sight would be hidden from Sanzon due to her wearing the mask and all. What is he planning? It was during the process of the golem's being destroyed that she noticed mouth movement, no something worse than that, she began to notice sparks. She looked back to the golem's being destroyed by her clasm as she looked towards Sanzon who aimed right for her. As the lytning bolt shot towards her, she would just jump to the side, to note the clasm was only ten feet so it didn't obscure anyone's vision unless they were directly behind it, and land upon the ground stretched out slightly with her arms folded in front of her to lessen the blow of hitting the ground a bit. Her heart raced as she began to lift herself up off the ground. Crap, I can't last long now...Why must high order being's think that everything is solved with force? She lifted her hands up as she rose onto her knees, she knew most of her energy was gone, so escaping was going to be such a pain. "I give." her feminine robotic voice echoed out to them as she looked over in Sanzon's direction. "What is it that you want?"

Summary:
Ooc: Packages unlocked, Physical; Melee, Movement, Sensing, weapon projectile, weapon melee | Magixal; Tyme, Pyche, Casting
-Word count: 320 | 3702
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:12 am

I witness something very interesting as all three of the golems are taken out at once by her spell. On looking at it, I didn’t immediately know what it was that she had done. It was some type of magic, but it was a non-elemental type. I was impressed by the amount of stamina she held so far and up to now, she still had not taken a hit of any kind, save for rolling off of a throw. She seemed quite the hard one to injure. I watch Sanzon enter into things and she immediately seems to give up. I wondered if she knew of Sanzon’s power. I knew that she must have been out of her particular type of mana or energy, which would make her option of giving up very smart on her end. I wondered if I would pleasure myself on her vessel now that she proved herself not to be weak and useless. I would continue to watch the interaction and how Sanzon would respond to her.

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:19 am

"Division, right?"

I stared across her body after she spoke to me. I wondered if she was one of the ones I had met before. The only thing I had to ask her was what her rank was. If she was a high enough rank, she may know of my association there. With that, she would probably know of the terms of my release, and the options I had to remove these stupid mechanical bugs that were inside of me. It was because of those that I couldn't harm a human. For some reason, they hadn't done much since I got here. Maybe they had to have a central server or something to monitor my actions. Maybe there was a way for me to shut them down, but I needed to know what it was. The fact that she dodged my bolt didn't bother me at all. I completely ignored that altogether and focused on the point at hand.

"Name and rank."

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:36 am

She kept her hands up as she was controlling her breathing, not moving, just resting. Quite the shame she couldn't just chant her rest spell, she figured she would be blasted on sight if they noticed another spell being performed. So she had to let her own natural regeneration occur. Somehow he had accused of her being in the division. It sorta made her want to laugh, but mocking someone who can fire a lighting bolt at you is quite the bad idea. Izumi would stare at him behind her mask and keep her breathing controlled. "Not exactly in the Division." She answered him as she kept her blue eyes on him. So he wanted to know her name and rank, she didn't have a rank, but she did have a name. "In this form, I am called Origin." She knew these two were smarter than they looked, so it really wasn't going to be much use into trying to trick them, though she preferred this sort of secretive thing, it was her own personal training type of thing to see how tricky she can be with all kind's of people. Though she wasn't feeling like thing's were going to get to deadly, seeing as they all had a common enemy to stop.

Summary:
-Word count: 213 | 3915
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:45 pm

I continue to stand by. My golems had been defeated, so there was no need to re summon them as Sanzon had taken over. She speaks and I hear that her name is Origin in this form; it was interesting that she had differing forms. I wondered if the form affected her abilities, of if it was more of a mentality thing. Of what I knew of the Division, I learned through Natsuki that they were the human defenders of Yochi. With something else I learned from Natsuki, I comment to Sanzon, “there should be identifying information within that vehicle according to the laws of the mortals.”

Ooc: You guys can skip me during this part if you like until I become vital once more.

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:07 am

"Form? Dont waste my time.. Name and rank or I blast you."

I kept my arm raised, knowing well that I could fire any number of attacks based on her reaction. I couldnt tell if she was a human or not, so it wouldnt be against the rules to engage in combat. Shaking my head, I sighed at the thought of wasting time here. Without wasting too much time, I heard Dom speak up. it was true at the least. We would be able to gather information from the vehicle and maybe some supplies. If that was all we needed, then this humanoid creature may be expendable for now.

"take what you may need from the vehicle and destroy it. it might bring others."

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:17 am

She really was getting disgusted with this guy already, at first when she first met him he was quite the guy, kind and sweet, but now he was just as bad as the demon that was right there. "You really need to clean you're ear's and listen you fool." She rose up to her feet and dropped her hands. Behind her mask her face was just staring at him. They could try and take information from her car, but for the most part everything is locked with a key, and sure they could force there way into the car. "I already stated that I'm not exactly in the division, it's rather sickening that an angel would act in such a rash manner." Him throwing threat's around wasn't going to solve anything as she looked over to the other guy, and right now, she preferred to talk to him than this blonde angel. She would just shake her head and press a button upon her neck so as to release the mask from her face to show who she was. An annoyed look on her face as she stared toward's Sanzon. "But you don't care, I'm no one you know anyway. Truly calling yourself an angel and acting like that, you must be something sickening." She really didn't care if he could blast her with a lighting bolt, she crossed her arms, seeing her car within her peripheral. "But you seem desperate about something, tell me, what is it that you want?" She shifted a hand to her hip and shifted her weight onto her left leg. "though answering you're question, i'm just a mesely insignificant secretary. I'm technically not apart of the division. My name is pointless since you don't kow me, so Origin is just fine." Her blonde hair flowed with the wind that blew by.

Summary:
-Word count: 307 | 4222
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:57 pm

I continue to watch with folded arms as Sanzon takes the advice and speaks once more to the woman. I am surprised at the intensity of her backlash. Where she has seemed calm and patient at first, it would seem that she was now frustrated and aggravated. I wondered if this came form a sense of helplessness within her having reached her limit against both a rock and a hard place. From her demeanor, she seemed defiant against Sanzon at this moment; that was truly an interesting thing. I wondered how Sanzon would react. I knew him to be too level headed for a provoked response; had it been the swordsman, he might have rushed straight into a trap. I speak up, “Sanzon, this one is interesting and she has potential. Do you think you can tame her?”

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:49 pm

"What an annoying little one you are. The officers secretary.. Its rather sickening that you would throw yourself around without protection. Its your lucky day, I cant kill you."

I stood there for a moment in thought. She may be completely useless to me if that officer had failed to keep her in the loop. It was still a great bother to have to deal with these little things. It kept me from going after the one that had harmed me. After contemplating the entire thing, I heard Dom speak. Could I tame her? Probably not. I had a feeling she would die before she submitted over to our side. That didnt make it much an enjoyment.

"Cooperate and you wont be harmed... do you know anything about the Divisions Nanites?"

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:09 pm

She merely scoffed as she turned her head away, this guy was just impossible. Such a high and mighty act, truly it was despicable and sickening to believe he was an angel. "God must be upset with you.." she mumbled as she would turn away and looked toward's here car. "You know I really have no reason to trust you." she uttered as she walked over to her car and leaned over scratching some dirt that got onto the side of her car. "Even though the nanites within you will not let you harm a human, there's that one over there." She stood straight and placed her arm's onto her sides and gave a sigh as she placed her hands to her throat and the mask would return to cover her face and her robotic sounding voice returned. This man was just a fool to think that she just threw herself around without protection, he must be very dense when it came to fighting. "I don't throw myself around, and if you understood anything about fighting, wielding a weapon doesn't mean you aren't without protection." Behind her mask was a dull gaze and she hoped up and sat onto the roof of her car as she looked over to Sanzon. "Though someone with a god complex as you really must not care what someone as insignificant as I would have to say. You must really just lump everyone to be the same so long as they look like the other. It's really a shame that we are all built in a similar image, rather disgusting to know I have a human form just like you, you must despise that skin you're in, But no matter enough of my rambling since it's rather obvious you don't care for human life and only wish to do thing's in you're benefit." She leaned back onto her car. "The nanites within you, I have limited knowledge on them, if we had someone from the Research and Development Division they would be able to possibly do something, but than again if my thoery is correct." She looked up toward's the sky. "We're in the wrong time to be able to deactivate you're nanites." She lowered her head and gazed at Sanzon and then looked over toward's Domen'yun. "By the way, it's rather rude of me not to ask you of this 'oh mighty demon', but what is you're name, I prefer too call you by a name instead of just calling you a high order demon. Izumi wasn't on the side of human's nor was she on the side of demon's, she just infiltrates both sides because it's apart of her clan's ruling's to do so.

Summary:
-Word count: 451 | 4673
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:43 pm

I ignored her entire rant about ethical evolution of spiritual beings. Why would a human have the capacity to understand a being of ascended stature? Exactly. I had nothing to justify to a creature of that level of insignificance. Turning slightly to the side, I looked back to Dom as she referenced him. She was correct, and incorrect. I thought about it for a moment as she rambled on information that I had not yet gained. What a valuable asset that information had just become.
"you are absolutely correct, and your cooperation has assured your safety. "

I was unable to fight at full against humans for now. Thankfully, the humans were not my target. my primary issue was dealing with the tracking they had on me. I didnt want them to know where I was at any given time. That fact alone had become a pain in the ass. I figured if they had something in me they probably knew where I was. Besides, that would probably also be the only way they would know I was in the city at all. Diplomatic Immunity my ass. I guess I had done a decent amount of damage to their society and produced a public relations disaster.

"Benefit? How can someone of your significance be wondering around an ancient country side without your other one, and without a care in the world? "

Ignoring her question, I once again looked back to Dom. A light laugh escaped my lips when she referred to him as a higher order demon. While he did have a sense of an honor code that I had learned of from the time I had been with him, I had never considered him of a 'higher order'. Maybe "chaotic order', but not higher. I had observed how he showed little mercy when entering combat. I guess that was a good trait to have for a demon.

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:52 pm

My question is not answered. The events follow where Sanzon informs her to cooperate and that she would not be harmed. From there she moves into speaking at length. As she speaks, I wondered what Sanzon meant by the fact that he could not kill her. I didn’t know if it were a limitation thing, a moral thing, or due to some type of relation between them. Still, I could tell they obviously did not care for one another. Growing a bit impatient, I offer to Sanzon, “if you cannot I will.” The more she spoke, the longer she had to catch her breath. It was already proven that she was quite evasive; I didn’t know if Sanzon would be able to at least bind her or not, but I felt that I could. I ignored the question on my personages because I was not in the mood to oblige small talk and diversionary tactics. It would be silly of her not to know her situation, so she would be actively trying to get out of it. She successfully moved to her vehicle, which made me a bit uneasy, but I trusted the fact that Sanzon could handle it, and if not could vocalize such a thing.

Ooc: We’ll scratch out the comments about the nanites until Shin rules if that IC knowledge is available and to whom. Since Sanzon has tried to kill someone and could not, we’ll at least know that he assumes something is wrong in that aspect.

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 5:26 pm

Izumi was a bit confused by his talk about her other. "My other?" She questioned as she looked at him and she tilted her head merely tapping lightly at her helmet. She didn't know who he was talking about. "I don't have an other, I'm usually always alone." She thought for a bit more and the only person that came to mind was the people she worked with at the division. "You make it sound like I'm important to someone." She gave a soft sigh as she looked away, she wished she was. "But I wouldn't put it past the people at the division to toss be in jail or kill me on the spot if they knew I associated with those of the spirit realm." Though what he said sorta confirmed her theory. "So it would appear he did send up back in the past." she mumbled out as she thought about that being that stopped the nuke and just before the black out. She pondered a bit more on it and looked at Sanzon. "Do you know of the pillar of light's locations?" Izumi paid no mind to Domen'Yun as he pretty much ignored her question.

Summary:
Ooc: Packages unlocked, Physical; Melee, Movement, Sensing, weapon projectile, weapon melee | Magixal; Tyme, Pyche, Casting | okay, scratching out on the nanites until further notice :)
-Word count: 198 | 4871
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:38 pm

I listened to her continue to speak before acknowledging that we were in fact back in time. It kind of made me wonder if the humans had any idea when they were. Technically the where is accurate. Shaking my head, I laughed lightly as he ignored her. I guess he found her boring or something. She was, after all, just a human. Once again, she asked a question that I thought had a simple answer. The only time I had seen her after the cliffside was with the officer during my time of capture.

"Jyn... and what about these pillars?"

He had asked me about them at some point.. when I was captured. I had a lot of memories of him that were fragmented, and I still had a bone to pick with him. I hated fighting with humans, but anyone who drew my blood would get a fight out of me eventually. I still remembered offering a peaceful solution to all of it before he gave the order to fire upon me. Shaking my head once more, I turned back to fully face her. Hhmm.. if she was here, then that meant that a lot of them probably had made it. there may be a camp set up somewhere.

"are there any camps set up for refugees from our time."

Tech :
Notes : sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:14 pm

A frown would set upon my lips as I notice that Sanzon had not seemed to hear me. I was already been growing impatient by simply standing by and listening to them speak. This impatient is fueled by my efforts to communicate with one of the party members involved and being blown off as their talking continues. To me, any form of response would have quelled my impatience at least a bit, but no response was the wrong option to select during this time, especially habitually. The woman was cleared from my negative focus at the moment since I had not addressed her presence. I decide in my mind that this was a form of disrespect and since Sanzon seemed to be very focused on his conversation, I would have to vocalize a bit louder to remind him of my presence. After deciding on my course of action, I further decide that I might as well stretch out my powers over this area we were in, since it had been some time since I’ve unleashed my dark energy. In a low murmur I begin “Kakuhan, ryoku kuro…” During this time, the skies would start to darken over our immediate surroundings as I begin the invocation of chaos, charging my dark energy within myself and allowing it to flow around me.

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:06 am

He mentioned Jyn and she blinked behind her mask, why would he mention him? She wondered, but that didn't matter as her head tilted and from his question about the pillar's gave her clear indication that he didn't know anything about it. Or rather he didn't know the details on what was going on. Izumi would mentally sigh as she was then also ask if there was any refugee camps for the future people here. She shrugged her shoulders. "I really have no clue if there are any others sent back here, all I have seen to come across were demon's, I have yet to meet any humans." Her hands returned to touching the roof of her car as she continued on. "I do not know why you would mention him, he's only my boss nothing more and it seems to me you don't know anything about the pillar's than." She gazed up towards the sky sighing, unaware of what Domen was doing and took notice of the sky darkening. She would blink behind her mask and arch a brow. "Is it gonna rain?" she pondered, though there was this tingling sensation on the back of her neck that was just telling her this wasn't any ordinary rain. She lowered her gaze slightly enough to look at Sanzon.

Summary:
-Word count: 220 | 5091
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) Empty

Back to top Go down

Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next