Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Angel at the Cove

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Angel at the Cove Empty
PostSubject: Angel at the Cove   Angel at the Cove EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:59 pm

Angel at the Cove Seijpb_01
So back to the cove again? When did she become a runner? She was a Seer a highly respectable lady within the village! She sighed as she was upon Epona's back as they were arriving back to the Cove. "Back and forth, back and forth, you know being vital to the future's development is quite tiresome." she said in the horse language as Epona spoke back in the same language. "You can handle it Seijin." She petted Epona and rested her head upon Epona's neck. "I'm sorry Epona" She apologized for constantly riding upon her back, but Epona didn't mind it. They had arrived back to the cove. "So I am too look for, an angel?" She said in a questioned manner, were they suppose to look like how they were immortilized in painting as people with feathered wings? Did they have a different appearance? She wasn't sure, but she got off of Epona when they finally arrived at the cove. It was time to search around the cove for this discovery that Treshin had discovered and told her to go to. IT would have been nice if they gave better details instead of her having to figure out exactly what she was to look for or do.

Word count: 208
Angel at the Cove Seijpb_03
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Angel at the Cove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel at the Cove   Angel at the Cove EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:04 pm

A ray of light shines down from the Heavens. Merkus was no longer of this world, but the place of his death would be eternally blessed (or something like that >.>). When Seijin gets to the Cove a strong attraction draws the nearest Kami to it. Enter Kami!
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Angel at the Cove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel at the Cove   Angel at the Cove EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:08 pm

I sat on the northern banks, watching the sun rise as normal. What a beautiful sight it was to have everything back in order. Slowly, I would rise to my feet, stretching before heading to get breakfast with the humans I had come to live alongside. A few steps, and my body would slowly begin to lift off the soft dirt. Without warning, my body stopped, and my attention snapped to the north. Strangely, a power was drawing my attention there. It felt familiar, like my homeland did. My eyes would drop to the large house, before my head shook and I took off at full speed towards that cove. The flight would only cost me a couple minutes through open air. It was once again nice to be able to fly without having to dodge buildings or hide my presence from the stupid military. A light sigh would part my lips before a smile formed. My guess had been correct, and as I lifted up, I would twist before descending at full speed into the water of the cove. The water would shift and twist around me before I erupted through the surface on the other side, sending water spraying upwards while I shot out. The air was nice, warm, and fresh. Now that I was back in the past again, it was going to be a good day...
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Angel at the Cove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel at the Cove   Angel at the Cove EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:21 pm

She walked around the cove a bit, her horse waiting around the entrance of the cove. Her hands idly at her sides as she stared with earthly hues. The thought still crossing her mind as she was wondering what was her reason to find this angel? "Am I suppose to gather more to help us?" She asked herself as she held a worried look as she felt slight confusion for what she was suppose to do, that is until water suddenly shot up and startled her as she pressed her back against a wall of the natural earth of the cove as she stared as the water rose up, slight spacing between the water as it allowed her to see a figure within it. Though gravity was still gravity even within the past, things that went up usually had to come back down as well. The water would drop back down almost like a rain shower as she became victim to the water that had fallen from the Kami's grand entrance. She merely blinked a bit surprised at what was just happening. Certainly since her first leaving she had been experiencing nothing but new events and meeting new creatures and beings. First mystic creatures, then h2h jesus, and now an angel?

Word count: 211 | 419
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Angel at the Cove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel at the Cove   Angel at the Cove EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:32 pm

An aura speaks to Seijin. It's not words or anything like that, but a series of feelings and emotions that translate stuff.

"That is the Angel you're seeking. He has powerful allies and can help combat the darkness that is coming across the land. Speak to him and seek his aide, but be careful... he is a fallen Kami and is not fully pure."
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Angel at the Cove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel at the Cove   Angel at the Cove EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:32 pm

The water would fall around me while I spun around, twisting and shaking to dry my hair out. The blonde strands would fall across my face before I swept them back, giving me my first solid sight of the old realm. I probably should have left an email with my assistant, but I could always tab this as a private expenditure with no cost. Things that didn't cost money usually made her happy. My arms would raise, while the white suit jacket clung to my sides. Stretching a bit, I looked across the skyline, only to notice the lack of buildings. Man, what a beautiful sight. An open skyline, a beautiful, non-polluted sky, and fresh air to fly through. Looking around, I took sight to make sure I was actually here. Maybe one of the other spirits who lived back here would be around. It would definitely be nice to run into one of them again. I think the mind spirit was to the north somewhere, on his little island. There were some beautiful human girls there as well... Maybe I would drop in for dinner.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Angel at the Cove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel at the Cove   Angel at the Cove EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:50 pm

Hey hand places to her chest as she took in a deep breath her eyes momentarily closed as she was understanding this feeling and then a firm look came upon her face as she looked toward's this 'Angel'. "I am to gather his assistance." she stated to herself as she felt this nervous feeling. Seeking the help of a fallen angel... oh holy Merkus please forgive me if this is sinful in any way. She thought to herself. "Escaping the clutches of the ground, wisp..." She chanted as her seer ability kicked in and she began to fly off the ground, merely hovering at first before she began to rise up high and higher into the sky in order to meet with this Angel face to face. "Pardon me Angel, may I please have a word with you?" She asked nicely and kept her voice at a reasonable volume and a respectful tone, the look on her face held slight worry as she really hoped she would be able to convince this fallen angel to assist them to the coming evil.

Word count: 181 | 600
Late note the Timeline: Flashback (8 months after BITP)
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Angel at the Cove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel at the Cove   Angel at the Cove EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:58 pm

I continued to stretch while swirling in circles to take in all of the sights. It felt good to be back here, and with that said, I knew that without a shadow of a doubt I may open up a vacation home or something back here. The possibilities for a condo were even better. Speaking of that, the "yaksa" owed me a house on the water for my continued support of him and his people. Maybe I could go cash in on that and take a vacation here. Turning, my attention would be brought to a young lady. Ha! I remembered her. I wondered if she would recognize me... I remembered the day when she slammed the door in my face while I was on my way to breakfast. It was before that great battle took place.

"Town lady? Priestess? Seer!! no.. it was Priestess.. I remember you. What are you doing floating here in the middle of nowhere?"
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Angel at the Cove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel at the Cove   Angel at the Cove EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:11 pm

She looked at him and stared carefully and slowly she remembered who this was. She had blinked a bit surprised that this person was that same one back when she had met Kazakura that early having breakfast with them. Now this was an awkward situation to meet him again and discover that this very person is an Angel. Her hands were in front of her as she lowered her head, feeling not only nervousness but embarrassment as well. "I am honored that you remember me, I a Seijin Senkensha Priestess and Seer of Saichuushigai. I must apologize for our last meeting, I had not mean that on purpose. Do please forgive my actions, though my reason's for being here is different from the apology." She bowed to him as well adding in for her apology.

Her head lifted as she looked at him with a firm look of confidence and hope. "I have been told by High Priest Treshin to come here in search of an Angel, and by the echo of Merkus I have been told that you are an angel who is quite powerful. Please I am here to ask for your help. There is a great darkness coming and I'm searching for those who can help."

Word count: 209 | 809
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Angel at the Cove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel at the Cove   Angel at the Cove EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:17 pm

I was pleased that she now remembered me, even though she cracked me in the face with a door. Oh well, it was an accident, and I wasn't really paying attention. during those days, i was just trying to blend in and not be seen as a spirit. Her name was nice.. really nice. Reminded me of this girl I met at a cafe one time. Oh well. my attention came back to her when she mentioned Merkus. If Merkus led her to me, then the heavens might still have faith in me as a soldier. This could be a test of divine will by the watchers, and maybe a chance for me to regain my position in the heavens. If combating a great evil down here is what it would take, then that was a simple thing. I was curious to know, however, if this "great evil", happened to be a group of demons.

"If by the Will of Merkus, you have my assistance. I have been absent from this time for a good while, explain the events."
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Angel at the Cove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel at the Cove   Angel at the Cove EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:35 pm

A smile glowed upon her face as her heart fluttered as he had accepted her plea for assistance. He would help, that's what he said alright! Seijin was happy to hear it as she noticed her eruption of happiness about to topple over for her to suddenly scream out, but she did not do such a this and merely blushed as she kept her happiness inside. "It is great that you decided to assist us, though that is the situation currently I haven't really been filled in all that much about what events are going to transpire. From my knowledge I have been told that out future is in danger, that it's too be filled with great evil and spirits will run rampant across the earth. Apparently this evil is great and that something horrible is going to come that we need to prepare for. I have been ordered by High Priest Treshin to search for the legendary land of the Mystic Animals, and I have come across an ancient scroll which was given to me by the remaining spirit of Merkus himself and all of this has led me here today. I know not if you can feel it..." she said looking off into the distance. "There is this dreading feeling I have been having for the past couple months. Even since all these things have been set into motion, this dreaded feeling has been growing stronger. I am not positive if it is those same demon's that had attacked eight months prior or if it's something much worse, but..." She looked back toward's him and a worried look grew on her face as her head dropped. "we have been preparing for what might come."

Word count: 286 | 1095
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Angel at the Cove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel at the Cove   Angel at the Cove EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:42 pm

Hhmm.. there were demons who ravaged back here as well. I remember fighting in that battle, and a while back. Merkus was a great spirit, and for him to have fallen is a loss that will be great for the heavens. I had hoped that things would be nice when I returned, but it seemed that I may have to call my allied once again. If a high priestess has a bad feeling, then it probably won't end well. I also thought momentarily about the land of mystic animals. Never heard of it. Oh well. That was the least of my worries. If there was a great evil, and the primitive governments were beginning to get involved, then it might be worth getting the others here as well. I was unsure how they would feel about it. I could get Domen if there was a fight worth giving him a challenge, and I could probably get the other one, pending whether or not this threat was big enough to make it to his borders. He also had a decent military force that could be used if needed, though I would hate to expend life in that manner. Great...

"I will give you my aid, and call upon my brothers. Do you have any idea when this great evil may return?"
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Angel at the Cove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel at the Cove   Angel at the Cove EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:04 pm

It was great to hear that aid is going to be called upon and he was even going to call upon his allies. She wondered if there was going to be more angels, that would be an amazing sight to see an army of angels fighting against evil. The chances of the humans were going to rise much higher now, much hope can be seen. This is some great news to tell Treshin when she finally returns. "Sadly, I do not know when this great evil would arrive, that is something that is still difficult to figure out when we know not what the evil is. But we are preparing what we can." Staring at this blond angel, she was rather pleased that he was going to give them aid, they were going to need everyone that they can gather to fight against it.

Word count: 144 | 1239
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Angel at the Cove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel at the Cove   Angel at the Cove EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:09 pm

"So.. you have no idea when it will come.. that leads to a problem..."

If I were to be of any use, i would have to stay here. The only other option was to explain that there was a portal that led to the future, and that maybe they could send someone through. Then again, that would also require me leaving one of my men at the cove to watch for a sign. The other part would be our use back here. It might be within my power to bring assistance from my time back. I would hate to interfere by bringing technology back, but these primates with guns might not be such a bad idea. There wasn't any real physical defense that could stop against things like that. The possibilities for my assistance would continue to grow in my head while I spoke a reply to her..

"how are you preparing if you dont know when, or if this evil will emerge.."
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Angel at the Cove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel at the Cove   Angel at the Cove EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:19 pm

Seijin's head lowered as she was feeling like she was being scolded for lack of information. "High Priest Treshin hold's better knowledge to the situation. He merely told me what I needed to do and nothing more. I do apologize for holding insufficient information." She kept her head low as she was slightly saddened by this feeling she was having. "I do wish I can provide much more specific details, but all I can rely upon is what I have been told and what I have witnessed. I' just being rushed about all over to gather assistance as soon as I can, I can only feel that it is coming soon, though I am unaware of the exact time we have left."

Word count: 122 | 1361
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Angel at the Cove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel at the Cove   Angel at the Cove EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:36 pm

So, this other leader had more information. With that said, there might be more I can do if I stay back here for a while. Other than that, my abilities were primarily for defending the outskirts of the heavens, not for fighting a human war. Unfortunately, the humans were mostly at war with demons, so either way I could justify assisting this human. I almost felt bad by being pushy about the information, but information was power in these days. Especially since technology was non existent back here. Oh well..

"Looks like this turns into an extended vacation..."
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Angel at the Cove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel at the Cove   Angel at the Cove EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:15 pm

So she has acquired this fallen angel as an ally for the human race, though there was something that pulled upon her curiosity. "I do not wish to be rude, but I must ask, why are you fallen?" She was speaking about his status as a fallen kami. What exactly did he do to be rejected from the heavens? She wanted to know, "If you do not wish to speak of it, then do not worry about it. I am merely curious." She would respect his wishes if he didn't want to talk about it.

Word count: 95 | 1456
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Angel at the Cove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel at the Cove   Angel at the Cove EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:24 pm

What an interesting question. I guess the morals of down here were more open than the heavens. if it came down to trying to explain the strict social structure of our people, most would think of it as an oppressed nature. I hated to think of it like this, but all I had done was something that the humans saw as a common, every day occurrence. Great.. i was slightly embarrassed, but more so frustrated to discuss it. She was not out of her bounds, so I would answer honestly.

"I fell in love.. which is forbidden, as it leads to lust. My brother, who wanted my position in the heavenly guard, used this as leverage to start a civil war inside our house. He defeated me after attacking my back, and I was cast from the heavens as a result."
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Angel at the Cove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel at the Cove   Angel at the Cove EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:31 pm

Seijin held a sympathetic look as she felt bad for asking like she had trampled into something she wasn't suppose to. Falling in love, a forbidden act? She never heard of such a law in the teaching's of Merkus. Was this something that only applied into the heavens? That sounded quite horrible, not only was the love forbidden but his own brother back stabbed him. "I'm sorry to hear that." Seijin casted her gaze away from the fallen angel as she thought for a moment before her earthly eyes looked back to him. "Surely if you ask for forgiveness you would be forgiven and the sin's forgotten?" This was certainly a confusing manner. Was all that she was taught since young a lie?

Word count: 123 | 1579
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Angel at the Cove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel at the Cove   Angel at the Cove EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:38 pm

"heh... if it were only that easy.. once you are cast from the heavens, you are considered no better than a demon... The heavens are strict on feelings, since they all can lead to sin. Love easily leads to lust if dont incorrectly or recklessly. "

I thought about it for a moment, knowing that the first thing I would do when I returned to the heavens was burn my brother, someone who had I trusted for over three hundred years, into a pile of cinders. If I was going to be cast as a sinner, I would give them a reason to. Since coming to this realm, my abilities had grown exponentially, and I knew without a shadow of a doubt that he would be unable to even lay a finger on me.

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Angel at the Cove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel at the Cove   Angel at the Cove EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:44 pm

She would blink as hearing such a thing was quite sad. "That sounds.... so different from the teachings of Merkus..." She uttered, she wasn't positive on exactly how things in heaven worked 100%, all she had to run on were the teachings that Merkus brought down long ago when humans were given religion. Could be possible there was more to it than what he had explained. Maybe things were blown out of proportion and made far worse then they were. She must hold onto her faith. "Maybe you should attempt a cleansing..." she uttered softly her gazed off to the right and angled down as her head was angled downward as well.

Word count: 112 | 1691
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Angel at the Cove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel at the Cove   Angel at the Cove EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:55 pm

"A cleansing? There is nothing to be cleansed. To suggest such a thing is a dire insult to the guardians of heaven. I served on the coastline for nearly two hundred years, and earned my rightful place. The watchers control the balance, and make sure that all order is kept. Any instance of moving towards something that could be ruled as sinful is taken care of swiftly. You humans have no idea the freedoms you have, that we are never allowed.. and you precede to judge each other, let alone those of the higher order.. did you ever think that maybe this great evil was a result of the sins of your fathers?"

that should give her something to think about. I wasn't sure about what this evil was, but there had to be a reason for it to emerge. Nothing happened without a solid reason, or without purpose. i wanted to find theirs.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Angel at the Cove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel at the Cove   Angel at the Cove EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:19 pm

He took insult to what she had just said and her eye lids lowered a bit more as she listened to his words. He spoke such mighty words, yet he was casted from even, even if his reason was for falling in love and his brother backstabbing him. Some of the things just didn't sit right with her, she couldn't just believe that, even if he was an angel, the echo of Merkus told her he was not fully pure and a fallen Kami. She had to be cautious around him. Though she didn't seem to flinch away from what he was saying or fall short of words as her eyes lifted to her with that firm gaze she held in the first place. "Human's are not perfect, our world is littered with sin, it is why we priest's and priestess pass on the teachings of Merkus so that they may right their wrongs. I know not what sin's our fathers have done before the time of my birth, but I live my life following the teachings of Merkus and passing on the teachings that I was taught. I pray to the great watcher above everyday in hopes that we may live another day to right the wrongs we have done. I do my best to do what I am told in the temple. If our destruction was meant to be done in by this great evil that is coming, then I see not a reason why Merkus himself would speak to me about searching for allies." She had to believe in her faith, she couldn't allow someone to make her doubt herself or the teaching's she so strongly believed in.

Word count: 282 | 1973
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Angel at the Cove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel at the Cove   Angel at the Cove EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:31 pm

"Merkus, an angel who doesnt live in the heavens.. the only reason to live down here is if you are kicked out... From what we know of the old days, he didn't like the things were ran, and left. Even if he wanted to get back in, he wouldn't be allowed. Just because I am a fallen angel does not mean that I am still not an angel."

I would sigh while bringing my feet up in front of me, where they would cross, placing me in a seated position. If I was going to assist in this realm, I would need to get back to the others that were here, and get their stance on it. My other issue was meeting with the human who knew more than she did. That would be our first priority, especially if I had to gauge a current military.

"I'm an angel, not a saint."
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Angel at the Cove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel at the Cove   Angel at the Cove EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:17 am

So Merkus was a fallen angel?! Was there some part's of the teachings that were purposely left out? Did she not learn all the teachings had held? She was still in training to become a high priestess. This angel, this fallen angel, could it be possible this was a test of the watchers? Were they testing how faithful she was? She had to turn around though, for a moment as she felt anger swelling up, she wanted to yell at him and say he's wrong, but no she had to control her emotions, she was taught better than that. Taking in a huge deep breath she placed her hand upon her chest as she felt for her heartbeat and felt it's rapid beats. After three deep breath's she had turned around and gave a genuine gentle smile. "Very well then, is there anything you need? I am quite capable of setting up a home for you within Saichuushigai, shall we head to speak with High Priest Treshin or is there anything else that you require?"

Word count: 175 | 2148
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Angel at the Cove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel at the Cove   Angel at the Cove EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:48 am

"Treshin."

I had heard that name before, from the last time I was here. I needed to know where to find this girl at, especially after I made my rounds. If there was a battle coming, I knew exactly what I would need to do to balance things out. It wasn't going to be that difficult, but it would still take time. After all, the combined power of all three of us, the triad of the earthen spirits, was pretty massive. The Fallen Angel, the Dark Angel, and the Demon. when the three of us were together, usually things burned down. We were able to start storms and change the landscape just with our powers near each other. The thought of having all of us together again was exciting to me.

Oh well.. my expression would change while I rotated backwards, completing a full flip to face the young girl again. i was more carefree, like usual. There were lots of things bad in the world, but they weren't my problem. However, something big and evilish could possibly be a problem for me when I began to expand territory... Decisions, decisions..
"Where will you be? I'm kinda hungry."
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Angel at the Cove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel at the Cove   Angel at the Cove EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 10:10 am

Where will she be? "I will be within the Temple of Light located in Saichuushigai, if your hunger need's to be quelled I can also have a feast prepared for you." Seijin was quite capable of pulling a lot of strings due to not only her position in the temple, but the fact of the importance of the temple to the village, in a way it was kinda like being rich. She wondered who his allies were and just how strong were they. "The village is located to the west past Shima and follow down the split of the rivers. It quite a ways from here on foot about a full days walk." Though she figured he may want to fly over there as it was much easier to get there than just to go on foot.

Word count: 137 | 2285
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Angel at the Cove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel at the Cove   Angel at the Cove EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:02 pm

"That doesnt seem so far... I will be there dawn in three days. If you care to find me, look to the eastern skies. "

I had to think about where I wanted to go first, and what I wanted to do. my priority, was of course getting the other spirits caught up. The "yaksa" of the northern islands would be my first stop, since his would be more convenient due to my location. The southern village was the farthest from here, and would take longer. Three days should be more than enough foe me to take care of everything that I needed. Any longer would be unacceptable. Besides, I was pretty sure that I could handle getting Domen involved by mentioning a really strong opponent, as long as I agreed to stay out of his way and let him handle it.

"Is there anything else you wish to tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Angel at the Cove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel at the Cove   Angel at the Cove EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 5:47 pm

It seems he has other business to attend to, she nodded her head as she shook her head to his request. She didn't have anything else to tell him. She has done what she needed to do so all she had to do now was return with the news to High Priest Treshin. "Do be careful on your quest. I shall await upon your return." She gave him a deep bow as she look at him one final time waiting to see if he had anything else to tell her, if she didn't she would return back down to the ground below. and walk back towards Epona.

Word count: 107 | 2392
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Angel at the Cove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel at the Cove   Angel at the Cove EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:14 pm

I would leave out that what my current plans were, as they were for me and myself alone. A slight idea had come, and now that I was on my way back to find the other spirit I might just be able to get what I need. Other than that, only time would be able to tell if this plan would be successful. I had been getting used to the humans surviving thanks to the interference of my kind. This would be another mark on the drawing board..

"Peace n groove"

With that said, my body would twist and shoot off at full speed towards the north. Time to meet up with the "yaksa", and a certain bath girl... what was her name again?
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Angel at the Cove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel at the Cove   Angel at the Cove EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:38 pm

Sent to UYB
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Angel at the Cove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel at the Cove   Angel at the Cove EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:16 pm

updated for myself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angel at the Cove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel at the Cove   Angel at the Cove Empty

Back to top Go down

Angel at the Cove
Page 1 of 1