Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

To find a cure.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:27 am

To find a cure. Izumimad_01
wc: 190
pc: 1

A circle of oscillating light pillar began to form in the middle of a pasture, to the fast west of Saichuushigai. It was bright early in the morning. The sun was starting to rise up above the horizon. She adorned a cloak that covered her body as she took in a deep breath and then released a yawn as her eyes closed a second. She was slightly sleepy but she knew she had to get to work on heading to her ancestral people. She appeared through this light pillar and stepped out, after she did the pillar of light disappear as she shivered a moment from the cool brisk air. "Well no time to waste...." She looked back just a moment as she stared in the direction to which Saichuushigai would be located at. "That way should be the village, so I should head in this direction." she looked back toward's the west and stared toward's the wood's in the distance. "It's going to be quite a walk away..." she whispered to herself as she began her walk toward's where she needed to go, which for the moment was westward.

To find a cure. Izumimad_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:43 am

To find a cure. Asatb_01
To Find a Cure...

“Mmm…” My body shifts slightly as I turn to the side, fully dressed in my normal street attire, lying atop hay placed within the confines of a carpentered box. Apparently, this passed as a bed in lower rent motel like structures. My closed eyes slowly wince before opening slowly as my head rises up slowly. I spit out a bit of hay that seemed to mix with my drool over the night and lift up a bit more as I look around my surroundings. The sunlight filtered in from the window of the room, signaling that day time had come. I brush my hand raggedly through my hair and force myself into a sitting position with my legs over the side of the bed. I sit dumbly for a moment, not looking at anything in particular, just ahead, before I rise up and get to my feet stretching. I had decided to spend the night in the past so that I could get an early start on my next attempt to find the Hiramoto clan in the forest. Each day I was getting further and further into the forest; since I had the ability to warp, I could simply return to the last spot visited and continue my search from there. During this time, I had checked home with my mom, paid a few bills, somehow, and assured her everything was fine and that I was working on a project, but I had neglected to go by and check with Izumi. After stretching, I make up my mind, “well, better get to going before someone figures out I was in this room!” I hadn’t paid the previous night, as I happened to warp room to room before finding an empty one. With that, I open a portal and teleport myself outside of the city limits where I could not be seen.

I appear in the tall fields outside of the city in a column of light. I planned to take go into the city where I would be able to get something to eat before returning to the outskirts and warping back into the forest, and with that, I begin walking. Before long, I come into the city; it was pretty early and the merchants were just getting set up with their carts. The smell of fresh breads was filling the air and smoke started to rise from stacks of various buildings. With a good idea of how much past realm funds I had, I attempt to locate someplace cheap to pick up a meal.

425 / 425
To find a cure. Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:04 am

wc: 255 | 445
pc: 2

Her step's were calm and slow in stride, they didn't appear to be rushed in anyway. "I wonder what happened to that idiot..." she said to herself as she lifted her head up and thought for a moment about Seiki. She was walking westward away from Saichuushigai. It was far off into the distance that she had notice just a borderline of the forest that was there. She didn't carry anything upon her as she could always just teleport back to a place where she could get something to eat. That boy though she wondered where he went. He didn't say he was going anywhere, she didn't see him to often when she was in the library reading up on her clan. So where exactly did he go? Well he does have his own family at home, so it wouldn't be surprised if he decided to just head home and protect his real family. He really didn't have a reason to stay, he didn't have to help her out. "That boy is a mystery..." she uttered as she really couldn't exactly figure Seiki out.

Quite a strange boy, really sticking by her even though she looked like how she did now. She lifted her hand out of the cloak. "It's going to be hot under this cloak, I hope I can make it into the wood's before it gets to hot." she sighed as she stared at the appearance of her hands with the scaly skin and the claws. A frown forming on her face.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:04 pm

To find a cure. Asatb_01
To Find a Cure...

My hand covers my stomach as I walk contently after having gained a bit of food in my stomach. I had happened upon a cheap place where I was able to get a hearty breakfast for a low price with the Shinny I received killing dire rats at the bottom of a cellar here in this city some while back. My steps lead me to the edge of the city as I was prepared to head out with just about everything I would need. Goronova was resting passively on my back; I stood in a pair of khaki shorts and a cotton shirt I had acquired from this realm so that I didn’t stand out as much as before; it seemed to match together well enough for me to be a farm boy or something to that nature. After reaching the edge of the village, I jog threw the lowlands and farming areas towards the high grasses where I would probably create a portal to warp into the forest. As I am arriving into the outer areas away from the village, it is then that I notice something. I pause for a moment as something triggered my interest enough to feel out with my limited sensing abilities. I continue running in the direction where I thought I felt something familiar before coming to a halt. Reaching that area, I would look to my front, left and right, but see nothing. “Hmm...” I murmur lightly as I look down in thought, “maybe my senses aren’t as good as I’d like them to be.” I could feel something for certain, but there was nothing around that I could see. In actuality, my positing would put Izumi-sensai less than 5 yards behind me; I would probably be able to see her if I had just turned around all the way.

307 / 732
To find a cure. Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:17 pm

wc: 234 | 679
pc: 3

Brining her hand back into the cloak, she was once against covered up so that other people wouldn't be able to see her appearance. Turning people to stone wasn't something on her list of things to do. Though her current situation was just getting into the deep portion of the woods, which means she had to get to the border of the woods first. Another yawn came from her lips, she was still lightly sleepy so her concentration toward's her surrounding area wasn't fully focused upon. though she did feel energy signal's here and there, but she wasn't focusing upon them to clearly tell the difference between anything. Passing from the short grass she began to enter the tall grass, showing signs that she was indeed getting closer to the woods.

Though she stopped glancing down at the floor as she looked up ahead of herself seeing again the border and then suddenly a person that just so happen to look like Seiki running in front of her, though his back was to her. She tilted her head and closed her eyes. Even if it wasn't Seiki he didn't want to cause them a unfortunate event to happen to them. "Is that you Seiki?" she said out loud using her senses now, and as she was decreasing the distance of 5 yards, it was clear to her that the energy signal was indeed Seiki.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:16 pm

To find a cure. Asatb_01
To Find a Cure...

I hear a voice that speaks out, like an angel, asking if it was me. Looking up to the heavens, I wondered if this was what Seijin was talking about. Had I been wrong and there was a celestial being watching over me and, at the moment, calling out to me? I begin to answer, ‘yes, kami-sama! It is I… Seiki!’ before I realize that I recognized the voice and that it had come from behind me. Turning around, I see a cloaked figure with boobs. “Sensei!” I say a bit surprised to see her out here in this realm. It was to be expected of my sensei to be able to find me whenever she needed to; I figured she simply warped behind me just now, and that her warping in was the presence I felt just now. With a nod, I confirm, “yes, sensei, it’s me. What brings you to the past rea…?” It’s then that I realized that I may have taken too long without checking in or providing any type of progress. I knew that if that were the case, then it made me look pretty bad. In kind of an ashamed tone, I offer, “I’ve been searching for two days so far and even spoke to an old guy who knew about your clan, but I haven’t been able to find them… but I was just about to go out and try again today!”

239 / 971
To find a cure. Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:42 pm

wc: 177 | 856
pc: 4

A gentle smile came upon her face as she heard the sound's he made, what an idiot he is. She thought to herself as she stood there waiting for him till he had finally come to notice that she was right behind him. Still she kept her eye's closed. She licked her lips as it dried out a moment as she shifted her weight onto one leg and tilted her head. He cut himself off part way, maybe something finally clicked in his mind. Hearing what his reason was she blinked as she remember what he had mentioned to her a long time ago about possibly heading back to her ancestors in the past. A slight frown came to her lips as she released a sigh and whispered softly. "I see..." she she crossed her arms underneath her breasts as she stood there. "It's quite alright, I guess you don't remember where to go, it should still be in the same spot as our own time. I decided to head over there to speak with them also."

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:52 pm

To find a cure. Asatb_01
To Find a Cure...

Luckily the hooding over her head kept much of her appearance out of my field of visible. This didn’t mentally click in my mind yet as I continued to talk to her. I continue in a low voice, “well, it’s not that…” I admit, “I’ve been having trouble portaling to the areas that I’ve been to the in the future. I’m able to get to areas that I’ve been to in the past, but it looks like, at least to me, that things are different in the past. But I have traveled at least two days into the forest. I can warp out that far with no problem. I’ve been doing it up until now and I was about to do it again.” I smile, “but it’s good that you’re going to be coming with me. Now maybe the time will go by better with a traveling partner and someone to watch my back!” After my words, my sword shifts and its hilt slams into the back of my head as if popping me upside the head like I had said something wrong. I verbally reprimand the jealous sword and rub the back of my head with my right hand.

200 / 1171
To find a cure. Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:13 pm

wc: 123 | 979
pc: 5

She nodded her head. "Thing's here are different, we remember the area's we visited from out time. Trying to create a portal in an area that you have not been too is difficult, especially since this is a different time, thing's might not be as developed here as it is in our time." He was quite a funny kid, but he was honest and kind. "Well since your two day's into the woods, shall we get moving. Thank's to you, you cut down the amount of time I will have to be here in the past." She hadn't told him yet of what she had found out from the scrolls. Though she'd tell him eventually just not right now. "We should get moving."

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:27 pm

To find a cure. Asatb_01
To Find a Cure...

After she speaks, I nod and wait for her before I realize that we were waiting on me. I remember with an “oh!” before snapping to action and closing my eyes and holding my hands out, palms forwards, in front of my body. After getting my thoughts together about the place I last visited last night, I murmur a short incantation to rip the spatial terrain and an oscillating pillar of light slowly begins to form on the ground and rises up to a height that would easily encompass the both of us. My eyes open looking towards the cloaked sensei, I nod with a grin and offer, “ladies first.” I would allow her through the portal first, before following after her. Once in the portal, she would be teleported, then I, and from there, she would have to lead. I knew that she knew the general forested areas more than I did. Though the forest may look different, I didn’t have the future reference she would in order to compare it to anything.

171 / 1342
To find a cure. Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:02 pm

wc: 204 | 1183
pc: 6

She waited for him to make the portal and sensed him using his abilities, from the sensing she was able to gather how his energy moved and flowed, there still seemed to be a bit of a waver in his energy, but that's normal when your learning to perfect a technique. But he did it just fine and she held a broad smile as she felt rather glad to feel that he was doing well in his abilities. Even though she herself was still in training, he was the one who considered her a master, she considered herself a student still, merely just passing down the little knowledge she knew to help him out. "Thank you." she stated as she would walk past him and follow the energy signature that came from the portal he created and she stepped into it. Teleporting from her current location and appearing at the new location where Seiki had left off. She would walk out the portal and her eyes would open as she would look around to get a handle to exactly where they are. Her eyes mostly shifted up toward's the tree tops to look out toward's the sky, searching out where the light shined to.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:15 pm

To find a cure. Asatb_01
To Find a Cure...

After Izumi entered into the portal I would follow, and as she exited, being deposited in the forest, I would as well. My body manifests in a different setting as the forest grew about us. It looked differently from the way it did last night already, but luckily I remembered enough to get us warped here. Looking to the side, I see a tree with a notch in it and with that I had a little bit of my bearings. I point to the tree and say, “I marked that before stopping, meaning that north is…” My body shifts a bit before pointing, “that way.” I confirm this with the sun above, but it was always hard for me to remember north and south; east and west were the easy ones. From there on I would leave the terrain and navigating in her hands. Turning to Izumi, I inform, “I’ll follow you, sensei. No need in us getting lost for no reason!”

162 / 1504
To find a cure. Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:55 pm

wc: 100 | 1283
pc: 7

He was sure smart to mark off where he had left off, she had to admit she was impressed. She glanced just a little bit in the direction he was in just a tad bit to see where his finger had pointed before she closed her eyes. "I'm impressed." she stated as she took the lead, heading to the west. "I wonder how the clan look's in this time." she stated as the thought of heading home to a place that was actually filled with people was a bit nerve wracking. "Say Seiki.." she asked. "..how is your family doing?"

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:08 pm

To find a cure. Asatb_01
To Find a Cure...

Resting my arms behind my head, I would begin to follow behind my sensei, accepting the praise of being smart; that was something I didn’t hear in abundance. Her question tugs at me a bit as my cheerful visage sinks and my tone flats out as I answer with a shrug as if nonchalant, “well, my mother hasn’t gotten better, but we’re pretty much okay with the fact that she’ll probably never get better. I have no clue where my girlfriend is lately… so yeah, that sums up my family. I have to find a way to get the bills paid next month… I had to sell my bike to pay the property taxes this month, but I guess that’s what I get for not having a real job.” I was a bit torn about running off to ‘protect those around me’ and not being around. I had to get stronger, but I also was constricted with the possibility of getting strong, but missing out on time with my family. I dismissively follow up, “but I guess that’s not interesting…” I didn’t want to be a drag in this situation when she had things she had to deal with herself.

200 / 1704
To find a cure. Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:31 pm

wc: 112 | 1395
pc: 8

Listening to his response she arched a brow and her eyes opened up as she looked at the direction she was heading. She didn't look in his direction though so as not to turn him to stone. His other hasn't gotten any better and his girlfriend disappeared plus on top of that he needs to pay the bills next month. That is a bit upsetting, she herself had to get a secretarial job in order to pay her bills while she did her acting career. She had responded. "So what job did you have? You said you didn't have a real job, but you must have had something." she asked rather curious.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:40 pm

To find a cure. Asatb_01
To Find a Cure...

My gaze is at her back for a moment before it shifts to the side, viewing the forest foliage we pass by on our walk through this area. “Well…” I start out thinking about the recent past before I got caught up in the current trend of my life, “I kind of had two jobs. I used to run errands for my uncle who’s a small time yakuza boss…” I figured I could tell her this since we were pretty close now. I continue, “you see, my mother doesn’t have any family left on her side and my father’s side rejected us after my father’s death… after he found out I could fight and run errands, he put me to work and I was able to make a little money. He also brought my aunts and other uncles around to spend time with my mother… you know… because she gets lonely without family around. Anyways, one of his associates found out that I knew martial arts and got my foot into the door in acting.” I shrug my shoulders and return my attention to the front as I admit, “I’ve only been an extra in a bunch of low budget movies. I’ve never had like a starring role or anything. Well… I was on my way, until I stopped to pursue this…”

222 / 1926
To find a cure. Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:14 pm

wc: 118 | 1513
pc: 9

A nervous smile came to her face. "That is quite interesting." so he's a yakuza runner, well that's interesting, though what was more interesting was his other job was being an extra. It caused a giggle to come from her. "An extra? really? That is such a coincidence." she uttered. "I only work as Jyn's secretary part time to be honest, my main job was acting, so far it has been mostly extra position's as well. Though I did have a shot at doing a Music video, i dunno if you saw it, but it was quite a single hit." She crossed her arms again. "I should get back to doing that as soon as I finish this."

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:31 am

To find a cure. Asatb_01
To Find a Cure...

“Eh?” my gaze shifts to the back of the area where her head was supposed to be. “Sensei was an actress as well?” I inquire. That was a heck of a coincidence; I felt like we had a bit more in common now, only it was a bit of an opposite. I grin and chuckle, “so I worked part time for the Yakuza and acted and acted and worked part time for the cops.” I murmur something in amusement about my teacher being a one hit wonder. It did seem pretty interesting to me, however. This thing with the spirits seemed to pull us both away from what would probably be productive normal lives. I knew there had to be other people out there like us who were trying to become better either to do good in the world, or to do harm; I just had to be on top. In the sensei’s behalf, she had to based upon her tradition, though I didn’t have a similarly colorful explanation to why I did it. I did it out of awe, fear, and a sense to protect those around me. Addressing her last spoken words, I speak, “when you do, see if you can find me some good action gigs.” I say so in a playful tone, though I could probably do a lot of things now that would require stunt men for other people. I could get pretty famous with my skills and become this realm’s Bruce Lee… or at least that was the plan then.

256 / 2182
To find a cure. Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 12:13 am

wc: 118 | 1631
pc: 10

She would smirk. "I'll think about it..." she stated in a teasing manner. She continued speaking. "Though it is a bit upsetting to see that all this recent events just seems to constantly get in the way of what would be leading toward's a regular life." She stretched her arms up above her head and behind the cloaked hood. "I wonder if I can still make my dream come true." she said with a sigh. "I'm going to be upset if I'm unable to continue my acting career." She adored acting on camera, upon stage to give life to a scene to sway emotions and not being able to do that would just be very upsetting to her.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:34 pm

To find a cure. Asatb_01
To Find a Cure...

Listening on, she seems to chime the words that had been in my thoughts at the moment. I simply nod while agreeing with her in my continual traversing of the green foliage-ridden terrain. My gaze shifts up a bit noting slender beams of light casting down from small holes in the forest canopy above. It seemed like a nice day to be walking in the forest, so long as we steered clear of the dangers of this realm. I knew that the ability to sense aided my sensei and myself from keeping away from large predatory creatures. Looking back to her as she stretches out, I look down watching my steps through the path we were taking as I comment, “I’ll have to go back and watch some of your stuff; I’m sure it’s good if it’s sensei.” Unfortunately, I didn’t have too much of a repertoire to showcase due to the fact that most of my roles involved me being in some type of suit or heavy makeup. It would be hard to tell that it was even me in most of my rolls and on top of that, the directors seemed to love misspelling my name in the credits. I figured as I got more and more famous, little things like that would go away. Looking back around us, I push out with my senses once more seeing if I felt anything in the area, something I was getting accustomed to doing to assist in the prevention of surprises; plus I still had a bit to go in training that ability.

263 / 2445
To find a cure. Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:12 pm

wc: 197 | 1828
pc: 11

She had a small laugh and smirked as she listened to what he said about having to go and watch some of her stuff. She didn't really have to big of roles and just played extra spots. Only thing she has done so far that has had a big hit was that music video. She wondered if it was going to be possible for her to return to that kind of life. Though that hope of returning to her previous life and into the arms of the one she loves. Yeah that was the ambition she held in order to push herself foreword. "We still have a bit of a way's to go, probably a full days walk before we enter within the border's of the Hiramoto clan territory, and then a few hours after that before we can make it to the main gates entrance past the illusionary defense, well that is if they have it set up in this time and age. I wonder if they have the secret underground maze set up also in this time.." it was a wonder to what was the same in the past compared to what the future had.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:58 pm

To find a cure. Asatb_01
To Find a Cure...

I give an elongated sigh at the sound of another full day of walking and not finding anything. I thought about ways to possibly speed things up. I was a young man, with an ample amount of energy and stamina. Lifting my voice, I inquire of my sensei, “I’m able to move across the land at an accelerated speed… if you point me in the right direction, I can probably make that distance a lot faster? I can go there, teleport back and then teleport us both there.” The amount of stamina required to do that wouldn’t necessarily be smart for someone to use, but as a male, that wouldn’t be on my mind until I was in mid act. I often trained by over estimating what I could do and setting that as my expectation of myself. Being worn down would only be a disappointment and motivation to work harder next time.

153 / 2598
To find a cure. Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:14 pm

wc: 153 | 1981
pc: 12

She shook her head. "No can do, what other chance are you going to get to have a relaxing stroll in the woods with your Sensei?" she gave a giggle and smiled. "Aside from that, if you head off by yourself you might end up coming across some pretty big beasts in this land." she stopped a second. "Actually as a matter of fact, why don't you go ahead and do just that!" she said with a big grin growing upon her face. "Continue the way the I'm heading at your full speed. You will continue until you find a large tree surrounded by smaller trees and that would be the full day's walk mark before we have to change our direction slightly and portal back to me." She would stop walking and point in the direction that he would need to go. "Go with caution." She wondered if he would hesitate now.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:33 pm

To find a cure. Asatb_01
To Find a Cure...

My face pouts slightly as my plan is rejected; I at least thought it was a good plan. To her words, this would probably be a lot better if she were in her hot form and not something that I couldn’t even look upon without turning into stone. The outlining of her ass held a pretty nice shape to it, but even holding a bag over her head and those snakes upon it, I wondered would doing her be something even the most desperate of men would attempt. I sigh as I realize that I was partially helping here because I wanted to be able to see her beautiful form once again… I mean, it wasn’t like that was wrong… or even the only reason; just one of many. I comment, “hai hai, sensei” to her words and fold my hands behind my neck as I continue to follow behind her. When her words changed, I wondered if she really meant it. She explained it much like she did, but it was hard to tell if she were playing with me. Still, calling this bluff would be more fun than simply walking, and I would be able to show her my speed. With a grin, I nod with a “right” before my body flickers from its position and a tuff of wind lifts in the wake of my movement which happened within a blink of an eye. I move in spurts, as much as my ‘steps’ in godspeed would allow until finally coming upon the place in which my sensei spoke. Though cocky in the beginning, after getting there, I almost pass out as I drop to a knee and hold myself up with my hands leaning over and sweat drops from my head. “Aw man…” I breath between huffs, “it didn’t seem that far while I was running it…” I decide that I would take a moment or so to catch my breath before even attempting to warp back to where my sensei was.

335 / 2933
To find a cure. Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:00 pm

wc: 199 | 2180
pc: 13

He moved very quickly, using his god speed it looked like. A smirk came upon her face as she sensed his energy moving away very quickly. She crossed her arms as she sighed. "I wonder if he ends up learning his lesson about not over working his body..." she mumbled to herself as she would wait for him to finally return. She opened her eyes and gazed up to the tree tops. "Making great time though. We'll take a break after he opens a portal." Well you couldn't say there was no advantages to taking advantage of your student. A small laugh escaped her lips as she stared off in the direction that Seiki had god sped through. She sat down by a tree and crossed her legs, touching upon her head to feel the snakes upon her head she thought on them and sighed softly. "Seem's like they are my hair." She sighed and lowered her head this was a bit depressing if you think about it. She had really hoped if there was really a way of covering up her appearance to make it more presentable so she wouldn't appear to be some sort of demon.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:21 pm

To find a cure. Asatb_01
To Find a Cure...

My back is against the largest tree as I complete my breather. “Okay…” I give a final sigh before lifting up and standing to my feet. I dust off my bottom and hold my hands forwards. “Now to remember the place I was with Sensei…” I murmur. A line of light breaks the ground and forms in a circle; after that a column lifts up, but it suddenly breaks. I exhale suddenly and stumble forwards before realizing that the skill failed. “Damn…” I murmur as I stand up right. With a sigh, I decide give it another go, but it would seem that my stamina hadn’t gotten to the point where I could try again. “Crap…” I say as I take a step back for a moment. “I guess that kind of stuff takes time,” I say as I look in the direction my sensei was. I figured I could probably take this break to take a bite or two from my rations. Reaching into my pocket, I pull out a small pouch of assorted nuts and dried fruits before plopping on my rear cross legged where I proceed to eat.

191 / 3124
To find a cure. Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:39 pm

wc: 184 | 2364
pc: 14

She waited quite patiently rather aware that such a run using a undeveloped god speed would prove to be quite tiresome. She took in a deep breath as she opened her eyes and glanced about. "I wonder how long he would take..." she mumbled to herself as time progressed while she waited there, still no portal had appeared. She could give chase after him, but she didn't want to waste her own energy. She could fly through the woods, but maneuvering her way through the trees with wing's she wasn't too well adjusted to would also be quite difficult. Though she could go straight up above the tree tops and fly in that manner, but then she might be attacked by tremendously large birds of prey. So for now she would have to wait, a yawn slipped out from her mouth while she was waiting. Minutes had passed and still nothing had appeared as she snickered to herself. "It's quite rude to keep a woman waiting, I wonder if he knows that..." she said looking to the direction where Seiki had god sped to.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:50 pm

To find a cure. Asatb_01
To Find a Cure...

After my snack, I feel a bit better about performing the spell. It didn’t dawn on me that the skill might have failed, not due to me not having the stamina for it, but because I sucked at making portals and had been getting lucky up to this point. Either way, I lift from my rear, dusting it off before standing up, feeling a bit more confident about performing the spell. Holding my hands in front of me, I close my eyes and concentrate on the area where I left my sensei. The circle of light forms once again and the column builds and is stabilized. I open my eyes and grin and my work with a nodding, “all right!” I step forwards and enter into the portal that I’ve created; the other end of the portal would rise up in the area I had left my sensei, and before long my body would materialize in it. After arriving there, I look about, not immediately seeing my sensei. I murmur, “I think I came to the right place…” I frown, wondering if I should have notched a tree or something, just to make sure, before I left. “What a pain… I was in such a hurry, I didn’t think,” I murmur.

211 / 3335
To find a cure. Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:58 pm

wc: 212 | 2576
pc: 15

She waited and waited and waited till eventually she was on the ground leaning on her side, snakes crawled the floor around her for a bit and were doing little circus acts for her, making shapes with their bodies and stuff of the like. "I wonder how he gotten himself a girlfriend..." she mumbled to herself as she was petting the snake just under it's head and smiled softly. "You know.... you guys are rather cute." She stated softly as she still had her eyes closed as she didn't want to turn her snakes to stone. Though the new energy source began to come up and Ijin shifted her attention towards it. All the snakes crawling the floor swiftly shot back underneath her cloak and back up onto her head. She kept silent as she had just so happen to end up sitting right behind where Seiki had appear so she would be facing his back.

Waiting for him to finish talking. "So tell me how did you manage to get yourself a girlfriend?" She stated in a teasing manner. "It's rather rude to keep a woman waiting, I may have turned into a horrid monster, but I'm still a woman." She would get up from the ground and dust herself off.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:03 pm

To find a cure. Asatb_01
To Find a Cure...

Hearing my sensei from behind, I turn, before pausing and simply turning half way, not fully turning around. “Sorry about that,” I apologize, “she told me she wasn’t with me for my manners; I made up pretty good in other areas.” After the playful apology, I move on about the length of time it took and continue, “I didn’t think it would be that far, but I did actually make it there pretty fast. My flash steps let me move at about 50 foot bursts; I’ve been working on it for a while, but I underestimated how many steps it would take to cross a day…” It was either that, or the distance was further than originally described. Either way, my words flow on, “I think I should be able to make the portal now if you want me too...” Though it was stated as if needing her approval, not really waiting for the go ahead, I place both my hands out in front of me and focus on the place I had been. “I’m sure we should be pretty close after this…” I assure her with my conclusion. The line of radiant light creates another circle about the ground before lifting the oscillating column of light up; while creating it, I wondered why I didn’t simply hold the original portal open. Mentally shrugging it off, I assumed this way would be better for training anyways if I were using that excuse to forgive my density. This was good practice.

250 / 3585
To find a cure. Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:15 pm

wc: 236 | 2812
pc: 16

She would end up snickering to what he said about his response to her playful scolding. At least he held a sense a humor and that was a good thing. It would be rather dull being around a person so far stuck in the mud that they didn't bend to anything at all. He was learning well to say the least. "Next time you know not to take a days walk for granted by running so far. It's a huge distance especially since you'll have to dodge trees along the way." she stated before he mentioned anything about creating the portal, when he did she nodded her head. "Very well then..."

She waited for him to make the portal. "You know you need to make smarter decision's from time to time. After we head through the portal we're going to take a break for a while to allow for you to recover you energy. You've used up a tremendous amount of energy." She did have her concerns for the guy. She would walk next to him. "Though you've developing quite well in your abilities, hopefully after this I can give you a better training session." she stated as she looked at the portal he created and she stepped into it and turned to face him as she waved at him as she disappeared only to reappear at the other end where the connecting portal had been created.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:26 pm

To find a cure. Asatb_01
To Find a Cure...

I take the words; it was no secret that I sometimes acted without fully thinking things through. My way was to choo choo through obstacles, I wasn’t a tactician or anything like that. I watch as my sensei steps into the portal first and I follow behind her. After entering into the portal, I arrive in my destination on the other side by the large tree I had leant up against to catch my breath. The portal dissipates after I arrive and then fades away. Walking around, I would look to her and inquire, “okay, which way?” I felt a sense of accomplishment having gotten us both this far; I was sure we would be able to see her people soon and get her back to normal. The panic of her situation had calmed down since it first happened; I no longer felt like the world would come crashing down if we didn’t move fast enough, and on top of that, the sensei seemed to be taking it much better than before as well.

174 / 3759
To find a cure. Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:38 pm

wc: 187 | 2999
pc: 17

She would move next to the tree and sit down next to it as she would wait for Seiki to appear. She closed her eyes to make sure she didn't freeze him on the way in. He ha appeared and was already getting impatient. Izumi would wave at him. "Now now, let us take it easy." a broad smile came to her face. "No need to rush so much, I need you in tip top shape and not a mess." He still needed to learn not to just rush into everything without a proper plan or else it may end up causing the heads of people precious to you. "Come now and sit." She sad as she patted the ground. "You need to restore your energy some more." She wanted to be sure that he was healed up to his peak before they moved out again. She stretched out her legs and sat with her back to the tree. "Let's take this opportunity to relax a bit and maybe you know talk, ask question's and the like." She paused a moment. "You have any question's about anything?"

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:46 pm

To find a cure. Asatb_01
To Find a Cure...

“Oh?” my question is answered in a much different way that I am expecting as she tells me to sit down. Looking towards where she patted, I pause for a moment almost about to protest “but sensei…” but holding it back with a simple nod of obedience as I answer back, “hai hai…” I walk towards the place where she was sitting, turning as I lower my rear to the ground at her side. Sitting, I make myself comfortable with the tree to my back, one leg cocked up with my arm resting on it and the other stretched straight. “I’m really fine though,” I assure her, “I’m not tired or anything… but if Sensei says so…” I give a sigh as my head comes to the back of the tree behind me as I wonder on her words. “A question?” I mimic while looking diagonally upwards towards the tree tops, “um…” I couldn’t think of any training related questions, so I ask something I had been thinking about. I inquire, “did you tell that cop guy about what happened?”

180 / 3939
To find a cure. Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:27 pm

wc: 162 | 3161
pc: 18

It took him a minute or so to finally sit down. He wanted to keep going, but she didn't want to keep going. Wanting to just take a small break, her concerned laid in his stamina if it was up to where it needed to be. Using the powers of the void were a huge drain upon the body and a constant use of the flash skill was another heavy drain to the body. He asked her a question and she nodded her head. "...I did." she stated as a simple answer. "Before I arrived here, I told him most of what has happened to me." Izumi brought her hands into her lap and allowed for her fingers to lightly touch each other as they fiddled softly with each other. She remembered the conversation she had with him and how much it pained her but she was also happy aside from that pain. With some of his responses just made her smile.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:57 pm

To find a cure. Asatb_01
To Find a Cure...

Looking towards the sensei, I could tell she was thinking about the cop in a good way. I knew that he must’ve lied and said something like ‘things were going to be okay’ in order to make her feel better. With a sigh and an unconvinced visage, I look to the side away from Izumi-sensei as I remark, “oh.” I did notice that I was the one here and not him; I wondered if that even counted for anything. I had spoken about my girlfriend, but I had no clue where she was, and I was sure that if I went home now, I wouldn’t hear any messages from her. It was my opinion that the cop guy found him a good woman in Izumi and that he should feel lucky about it. I don’t speak much beyond that, I just keep to myself and focus on regaining my stamina since that’s what my teacher wanted me to do. Finally looking back over to her, I ask, “did you have any questions for me?”

174 / 4113
To find a cure. Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:02 pm

wc: 158 | 3319
pc: 19

As a matter of fact she did have a question for him. She nodded her head. "As a matter of fact, I do have a question." she stated as she brought her legs up and wrapped her arms around her knees as she rested her chin upon her knees. "Why do you resent Jyn so much?" she was curious as to why, never really understanding this spite they held for each other. Each having their own good intention's but for some reason neither one seemed to be meeting at the halfway point. She knew Jyn wasn't all to happy with her looking like a monster and wouldn't be surprised if he had a squad ready to capture her if necessary. Though she did hold onto that single sparkle of hope at the end of pandora's box. She would wait for his response. "I never really understood it too much. So tell me why do you resent him so?"

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:46 pm

To find a cure. Asatb_01
To Find a Cure...

“Really?” I ask turning towards her with an incredulous look on my face. I look around as if trying to collect my thoughts as I murmur, “where… where do I start?” I begin, “he’s the worst type of person. First of all, he’s an asshole who looks down on others with some type of a god complex and he had the nerve to call me weak! I can thrust super beams of fire from my fists! What can he do? He stopped me from saving my childhood friend and wasn’t even close to being nice about it and then every time I see him, he’s got this stick up his ass and spouting shit like…” I do a mock impression of him as I straighten my back and speak as if haughty, “I’m important and you’re a no body, be gone.” I return to my complaining voice as I hold out my hand counting out, “and he treats you like crap and doesn’t value your opinions, he’s always wearing black like some over grown emo, his face looks funny and he thinks he’s better than me…” After that I attempt to think of more, though I had spoken much of my feelings about him.

204 / 4317
To find a cure. Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:27 pm

wc: 263 | 3582
pc: 20

He seemed quite fierce about his hate for Jyn, but she didn't interrupt him and just listened. He sees Jyn as a person who see's himself as a superior to other people. He might give off that aura to other people, but he was only doing his job and he couldn't allow for civilians to do what they pleased. They were civilians that he had vowed to protect. Though to be honest what help would Seiki had been been really at that time, he was so easily distraught emotionally that he would have become a liability in that battle.

She couldn't help but giggle when Seiki attempted to mock Jyn. It was just funny to say the least. She laced her fingers together as he had stopped his ranting. "He's not as bad as you make him out to be." She held a soft and genuine smile. "You've caught him on his bad moments. Jyn is currently the commissioner now so he's quite busy keeping the city safe. He constantly had to keep people safe, even if it made him out to be the bad guy. Think about it, remember that time where he prevented you from saving your childhood friend. What use would you really have been able to be against that demon? That demon was rather rutheless and held the ability to stop time which is rather high leveled magic up there next to void magic."

She stretched out her hand and looked to her knees. "He saved my life you know..." she thought back when she first met him.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:17 pm

To find a cure. Asatb_01
To Find a Cure...

In the future realm, Jyn sneezes.

I compose from my rant as my sensei speaks. At first it seems to me that she was making excuses for the guy, but after she talked, I sigh lightly and look to the side. I wondered to myself if I had continued to catch him at bad times. If his job was that important, then he might be under a lot of stress; I could at least understand that much. Trusting more in my sensei then the actual cop, I decided I could at least see if I’m able to see him in a different light. Time would tell with that one; until then he was still pretty much a creep in my book. “Hai hai,” I admit defeat not even daring to go into a debate with a woman about her boyfriend; I knew those to be pyrrhic battles. A bit curious on how he could actually save my teacher, I ask, “but he’s a normal human right? How could someone weak actually save you?” I couldn’t really think of any scenarios where my sensei would need help or could be in danger; I hadn’t found a weak point in her yet.

200 / 4517
To find a cure. Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:16 am

wc: 245 | 3827
pc: 21

She held a gentle smile on her face, a warm radiating aura of joy seemed to have just radiate off of her. Clearly she was happy about this sort of topic. She unleashed a little shy giggle as she felt her cheeks get a little hot as she thought about it really that time where it looked as though it were all on accident. Where she fell off the building and landed directly into his arms. Obviously it was a rarity for such a thing to occur to luckily land in the arms of someone after falling off of a building. "Yes, in the manner of speaking, he is 'normal' well more normal then the rest of us." She laced her fingers again and stared toward's the ground in front of her. "You don't have to have power in order to be strong you know." She kept her gaze on the ground in front of her. "I contain the power to turn people to stone just by simply looking at them, but what use is it if I turn every living thing I see to stone. What people could I save? Who can I protect? You don't have to have power to be considered strong. Fit's of courage, bold leaderships, tough choices, theres all sorts of ways to be considered strong." She shifted her head away from Seiki. "Aside from that, I fell off a building several years back and I landed in his arms."

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:40 pm

To find a cure. Asatb_01
To Find a Cure...

“Hm…” I murmur, “That’s convenient.” It was easy to see that regardless of my opinion of the guy, he made her really happy even when he wasn’t here. The fact that she was happy was enough for me, so I wouldn’t have anything else to say to her in defense of my views. My gaze shifts to my sensei for a moment before shifting back to the immediate front and to the forest that surrounded us. I yawn lazily and rest, leaning a bit more against the trunk of the tree behind me. I allowed myself to relax a bit more, figuring that it wasn’t that bad to rest for a while. If I were at home I would probably be lying in bed or on the couch watching television anyway; that was, of course, if I weren’t training or trying to make money somehow.

145 / 4662
To find a cure. Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:24 am

wc: 126 | 3953
pc: 22

Sitting there and gazing at nothing but grass. It was rather nice to get his views on Jyn even though they were negative, everyone was to their opinion, but she couldn't just listen to everyone's opinion's and believe them to be true just because they didn't like the person. She knew Jyn a lot longer than she knew Seiki, she knew aspects of Jyn that he didn't. He wasn't a bad guy, just seems like one but he's not. He's there not only for her, but for everyone else. The conversation had died for just the moment and an air of silence occurred. Izumi broke then silence. "I lost my parents and family when I was six." She didn't know why she said such a thing.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:10 pm

To find a cure. Asatb_01
To Find a Cure...

For a moment, there is silence between us two. I do not attempt to pick up the conversation as it goes into a lull; instead, my eyes close slightly, in my relaxation, and I take in the soft breeze and smells of the forest. I listen to the environment around me and have a peaceful moment. My eyes open lazily when she speaks again. “Eh?” I shift the tilt of my head towards her. “That’s pretty bad,” I sympathize. I had lost my father at an early age, but I still had my mother to rely on. For her to lose both parents and her family seemed like it would be a pretty traumatic experience. Slightly interested to if there was something or event that caused it to all happen at once, I inquired, “what happened? Was there like a fire or something, or did they have to go fight something evil?” I figured if it were her family, then they could have all been fighting some huge nine tailed creature and perished just before sealing it away in Izumi’s stomach; or something like that… though that might explain her current transformation into something much different than a normal human.

200 / 4862
To find a cure. Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:04 pm

wc: 219 | 4172
pc: 23

She sat there her hands now down at her sides tracing circles in the ground. "I didn't find out till about a year later what had happened to my clan. My parents were in charge of Clan-city relations and I kept going with them every time. The night I lost them we were involved in a horrible car accident. They both died and I was hospitalized for a year." She sighed softly and leaned her head back against the tree. "After I finally recovered and pulled through rehabilitation, they put me into foster care. From there they also enrolled me into school, but I kept training in my spare time, till I decided to head back to the deep to head back home." The memories of that time she had headed back home. "Apparently it was a in can war, a fight for control of the clan, A group calling themselves Incandescence decided to go against the teachings that my family has taught to the clan. With my parents dead and my aunt had become the new leader. Though for that entire year it looked as though they were constantly fighting amongst them selfs. To put it short, when I returned back there was nothing but bodies littering the ground. The entire clan wiped themselves out fighting each other."

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:44 pm

To find a cure. Asatb_01
To Find a Cure...

I find myself drawn in as my sensei portrays the death of her clan. After listening to her, I regard the events as being pretty bad and it was a horrible thing for someone to have to do. To me, it just proved how evil politics really were. Her story did leave me with a question, though; I inquire, “if there were nothing but bodies littered on the ground when you returned, how do you know the entire clan is dead? Couldn’t someone have killed the entire clan and left, or after the clan war, whoever was left ran away from the clan grounds? If you were gone a few years, there’s no telling what could have happened. Kids growing up in the clan could have moved to the city and started a new life there?” Other than not seeing anyone around at the time of her return, I didn’t see anything that solidified that the entire clan was gone without a trace.

163 / 5025
To find a cure. Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:41 pm

wc: 125 | 4297
pc: 24

That was certainly a good question, but she has yet to see anyone return to the grounds, has yet to come across any other clan members. "I buried them all. All 297 members." It was a harsh time back then, but she did it alone, did it slowly and over time eventually buried them all before the year was up. Gave them all a proper burial, both sides of the in clan war, buried by a seven year old girl. "Children, women, men, all dead..." she kept her head leaned against the tree. "The clan consisted of 300 total members, i didn't bury two which were my parents as the city took care of that, and the one thats left is me that makes 300."

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:12 pm

To find a cure. Asatb_01
To Find a Cure...

Nodding, I think upon her words. I assumed, “so they didn’t reproduce a lot is what you’re saying. I mean, you were in the hospital for a year… then you went to school and lived with the foster family. All I’m saying is that there might be 301 members in the clan; a member that you don’t know about.” With a shrug, I add, “but if you did that when you were 7, the oldest they could be would be… oh wait… you were in the accident at six and went back when you were seven? Ah, so you only went to school and lived with the foster family for a year…?” Leaning back I look up as I how a 7 year old made it through the forest alone without any special abilities. That was a pretty irresponsible set of parents to allow a child to go missing for the amount of time it takes to get this deep in the forest without teleportation. As far as various techniques went, I assumed she must have had some back then and hadn’t learned all of her techniques recently. “That’s amazing,” I say in a bit of awe, though I was still a little confused about how that whole time line worked out. I would have asked, ‘are you sure that’s right’ to anyone other than my sensei; in the long run, it didn’t really matter. I instead say, “it must’ve been hard on you.”

244 / 5269
To find a cure. Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:26 pm

wc: 315 | 4612
pc: 25

There was that possibility but the numbers still added up to the last known knowledge about how many members there were before the accident had occurred. It was something to think about and though putting up for hope that may just be false, it's probably just better to continue thinking that they all just died. The traveling too and from her clan wasn't hard, especially all the secret routes that had been placed that lead to her home. "I didn't really enjoy the foster homes, but I never complained. I snuck out every chance I had to head back home, remember the secret route we headed through to get to the clan village. There's multiple routes aside from just that one. I kept using them to travel between the city and my true home so there wasn't much worry about having to deal with spirits or demons getting me." She lifted her hands off the ground and rose them up into the air as she stretched her arms out. "I kept having to go back to the foster home that I was put into, was forced to go to school. It severely lessened the amount of training I should have had if I never lived in the city. Though it somehow lessened the pain I felt about losing my entire family and clan."

Her eyes rose up to the sky and gazed as though she were thinking back. "It was difficult, but I did what I could, I over excelled in school work, tried to keep up with the training on my own in secrecy and grew up. Promoted through multiple grade's and graduated high school by 14, and then graduated college with an associates and bachelors by 19. Majored in film and minored in medicine." She gave a short laugh finding it how easy it was to just sum up her life so quickly.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:25 am

To find a cure. Asatb_01
To Find a Cure...

“I see…” I say as she speaks a bit more on the foster home. I figured they must be good in idea only as there was no real guarantee to get good parents out of total strangers. With the summary, I give a short, “ah….” It all sounded like a pretty good rebound from a lot of bad things that happened. In an insightful tone, I comment, “I never thought sensei would actually be smart…” As I say this, I gaze off into the woods a bit; she was pretty so I assumed she was either of average or sub intelligence. We never got into any deep discussions, though I was probably the worst person to travel down that road with as I would easily become lost. My life almost sounded normal when compared to hers. Though it was pretty bad, I was sitting here with her because of the bad things that happened in her life. Fate was kind of weird, but then again, it seemed to prove that live goes on when bad things happen and new situations arise out of hopelessness. Even though Sensei was a monster at the moment, this was probably leading to something better.

200 / 5469
To find a cure. Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To find a cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. Empty

Back to top Go down

To find a cure.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next