Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

To find a cure.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

To find a cure. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:27 am

First topic message reminder :

To find a cure. - Page 3 Izumimad_01
wc: 190
pc: 1

A circle of oscillating light pillar began to form in the middle of a pasture, to the fast west of Saichuushigai. It was bright early in the morning. The sun was starting to rise up above the horizon. She adorned a cloak that covered her body as she took in a deep breath and then released a yawn as her eyes closed a second. She was slightly sleepy but she knew she had to get to work on heading to her ancestral people. She appeared through this light pillar and stepped out, after she did the pillar of light disappear as she shivered a moment from the cool brisk air. "Well no time to waste...." She looked back just a moment as she stared in the direction to which Saichuushigai would be located at. "That way should be the village, so I should head in this direction." she looked back toward's the west and stared toward's the wood's in the distance. "It's going to be quite a walk away..." she whispered to herself as she began her walk toward's where she needed to go, which for the moment was westward.

To find a cure. - Page 3 Izumimad_03
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 6937
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:36 am

To find a cure. - Page 3 Asatb_01
To Find a Cure...

I stand passively to the side of my Sensei with my arms folded other my upper torso, standing upright. My gaze would be on the leader as she interacts with my teacher. When I am introduced, I only give a slight nod of my head. In a sense, the leader would ask for it and I would look to the side as Izumi removed her cloak. I did not necessarily like looking at the form she held, but I could hear the snakes hiss and come to life once revealed. When she stated for all to leave, I assumed she didn’t mean for me to go as well; it seemed all and all sad that Sensei was so hideous in this form that she could draw gasps and clear out a room.

132 / 9939
+ Cloud Dash
To find a cure. - Page 3 Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:28 am

wc: 308 | 9951
pc: 50

The leader would give her gaze upon the Gorgyn appearance of Izumi. Izumi still had her eyes closed for the effects of the gorgyn gaze didn't take effect. Once everyone was gone except them four, the leader, Izumi, Seiki and Rhapsody. She had spoke out. "Alright, I believe you now."

Izumi nodded her head. "I figured you would."

The leader stood up from her throne and walked closer to them. "Though I still do not understand why you came here in this time, why could you not just find help from the clan in your own time."

Izumi turned her head away and frowned. "You're looking at the entire clan." The leader stopped in her step's staring at the two rather surprised to hear that the clan was just two members. "W-wait you must be joking, only two? what has occurred to the others."

Izumi fell silent as she did not answer, it could be possibly that she could be attempting to preserve the future as any changes in the past could have caused the future to change, but since their last visit nothing really looked to have changed in their own time.

The leader took the silence that the worst has come to happen to the class. "Who was so powerful to wipe them out?"

Izumi shook her head. "It was an in-clan dispute they killed each other, anyways I'm not hear to speak of what has occurred. I came for help."

The leader was a bit shocked to hear such things and nodded her head a little quickly. "r-r-right, yes umm what is it that you need help with?"

"I need to know... if there is a cure." Izumi turned her head toward's the leader, but the leader took a half step back and stayed quiet for a moment before she shook her head. "I'm sorry but there isn't."

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:00 pm

To Find a Cure...

My gaze is on the leader as she stands and approaches. Though I didn’t make any movements, I would be ready just in case the ‘cure’ for this was to simply kill whoever had been affected by it. The entire room seemed to have special reaction to her, so I didn’t know what to expect from the leader who cleared the room. The purpose of our coming is brought up and my gaze is on the leader’s face with hopeful and optimistic expectations. We are let down when the leader states that there wasn’t. For me, it was a major let down that we had come all this way, seemingly for nothing. A look of confusion and uneasiness settles on my face hearing the answer that I knew might crush my sensei. Swiftly turning to my Sensei, I attempt to bring the light of hope to the situation coaxing, “don’t listen to that Sensei! There’s got to be a way, she just doesn’t know it. There’s got to be something!”

170 / 10109
+ Cloud Dash
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:37 am

wc: 298 | 10,249
pc: 51

The leader looked toward's Seiki as she spoke. "We've had this situation occur for years, no cure has ever been found, even death seem's to not exist as a cure."

Izumi was deathly silent with a grim look upon her face, though this new info of that the leader said brought about an interest to what she meant. "w-what do you mean by that?"

The leader had sighed and crossed her arms and she walked a little to the left. "We have very few members of the main hiramoto bloodline that has turned into what you have turned into, at first we attempted to kill them, but it seems that what we thought was dead seemed to have been nothing more than a lie as no more than a week later they returned again stating that they found themselves upon an island in the great sea."

This grim feeling she had acquired as she stood there, feeling even her own blood run cold. "Are you saying..."

A nod came to the leader's head. "You are immortal now. Even if you are destroyed, you'll return again on an island somewhere in the great sea."

Izumi felt her leg's weakening as she suddenly dropped to her knees. her hands just laying on the floor, her wings somewhat sprawled out. Her eyes had opened as she held a look of despair and disbelief. "T-that can't...."

The leader crossed her arms as she looked down. "I'm sorry to bring you such grim news."

Izumi began to think about Jyn, oh jyn how upset he would be. There was really nothing that could be done to at least change her appearance or something? Izumi was to distraught at the moment to even think about asking whether the appearance could be controlled or not.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:35 am

The news was grim indeed. As my sensei sinks to the ground, I move to support hovering over her with my hand on her back attempting to smooth her. Such a thing would probably be impossible given the news that was just received. I didn't know of anything that I could do. I thought that maybe sensei would be forced to wear a mask or something much like Ashram chose to. Such a permanent thing would no doubt ruin her daily life. On top of that, she was immortal too. This seemed to be a really powerful and deep curse that was passed through a people not connected by blood. I felt bad though there was nothing I could do.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:28 pm

wc: 312 | 10,561
pc: 52

The leader looked to Izumi and held a frown. "Though..." he started out. "There is something you can do." Izumi felt Seiki attempting to sooth her but honestly it really didn't help all that much, hearing such things and when she was so hopeful too.

"This form seem's to be apart of course, its within the Hiramoto bloodline, but not just it's blood it seem's to be connected to, it also look's to be connected to your very soul."

Izumi didn't really react as she had tears in her eyes streaming down the snake on her head slowly moving about, some of them looking to Seiki but they didn't make any aggressive moves to him.

"You can control it, it's apart of you so you can control it." The leader walked back over to her throne and walked behind it. She knelt down and pulled open a small drawer and pulled out some odd looking piece of purple eye wear, it looked just like the eye wear within the picture of this text box, and she walked back toward's Izumi. "I can assist you to control it, but I would prefer it if you wore this." She held out the eye wear to the distraught girl. "Please though close your eyes, I wouldn't want accidents to occur."

Izumi listened and heard that there was ways to control it. and slowly she reacted and slightly shifted her eyes to see the eye wear brought to her but then she was told to close her as, even in this moment she had forgotten about her Gorgyn gaze. She closed her eyes. "H-h-how are you sure you can control it?"

The leader sighed and shifted her head to the side when suddenly, her form changed and she too turned into a Gorgyn. "This is why." Of course the leader had her eyes closed in her gorgyn form.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:32 pm

To Find a Cure...

I stand by while the leader begins her spill, not really sure how helpful it would be after she basically doomed my Sensei. There seemed to be a bit of hope as I wondered if this were kind of like a spell, that got easier to control the more you trained it; though I had no clue how you would train how you look. I step back as the leader comes with the eye wear and interfaces with my Sensei, simply standing back and watching the proceedings. My gaze shifts back to the leader as she morphs into the same form as my Sensei and I am greatly surprised. So she was able to revert between her original form and this hideous form? It would seem like that at least close to an answer which we were looking for. With this ray of hope, I’m convinced that my Sensei might be able to lead a normal life again.

158 / 10389
+ Cloud Dash
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:47 pm

wc: 208 | 10,769
pc: 53

Izumi had lifted her head some and her eyes were closed she felt a presence near her and took that as the leaders presence. With all her other senses in play she managed to play out that something was being handed to her, Her hand gently moved towards the leaders hands and touched it, she felt the scaly skin of the leader and flinched slightly. "You too?"

The Leader nodded her head as she stated "Yes." Izumi took the visor and she figured they wrre meant to be placed over her eyes. "Over your eyes." stated the leader as Izumi nodded her head and put them on and opened her eyes. As she opened her eyes she was able to see the area, but it wasn't the area she was in, it was like she was staring into a different dimension.

"Woah..."

The leader reverted back to her other form and spoke. "I can assist you with your powers and help you change your gorgyn appearance, though I am not positive if I can return your appearance to your regular appearance, but you won't appear to be the gorgyn, as for you Seiki." she looked toward's the boy. "Do you wish to train while I assist your sensei?"

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:11 pm

To Find a Cure...

So I watch the interaction between my Sensei and I suppose the current leader of our clan. I stand, slightly leaning back with my arms folded an feet slightly spread apart with my head tilted and my gaze on them trying to figure out what the odd face mask would be utilized for. While they are doing something, the leader suddenly turns to me and asks if I would like training. My face exhibits a stunned expression before a grin breaks into it as I answer, “yes” out loud with ‘hell yeah’ being the answer in my mind. I couldn’t wait to test myself against some of the guys here in this realm; I would show them just what the future realm breed of clan was like. If I learned a few things in the process, then that would just be that much better. I confirm, “that would be great!”

150 / 10539
+ Cloud Dash
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:23 pm

wc: 131 | 10,900
pc: 54

The leader nodded her head. "Very well then, we can get thing's situated, for the next two weeks you will be in intense training." She looked toward's Izumi. "Stand please and don your cloak." Izumi stood to her feet and nodded her head as she put her hood back up and re hid into her cloak. The leader's voice boomed. "tasuki!" And suddenly a woman had appeared in a shinobi attire in a kneeled position as she spoke not a word. "For the next two week's you shall over see this man's training." The woman looked towards Seiki and then the leader and nodded her head. "Yes ma'am." The leader then looked toward's Izumi. "You can come with me."

From here on the training would begin with Izumi and with Seiki.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:37 pm

To Find a Cure...

My arms uncross as I listen into the words of the leader and when the name is suddenly called, I feel a presence appear behind me. I turn for a moment to see what had silently appeared before looking back to the leader who was basically explaining that this would be my training partner. So I would be training with a ninja chick; hopefully under that shinobi attire, she was hot. As far as the vanishing and appearing, I figured that would be a pretty cool trick to learn. I wouldn’t let them catch me off guard with this training though; I would give it my all so that my Sensei wouldn’t be shamed. Smacking my fist into my palm I not and turn to the shinobi and smile, “I’m Seiki, nice to meet you. Please take good care of me.”

141 / 10680
Exit RP
+ Cloud Dash
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:57 pm

Sent to UYB.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:43 am

sent to UYB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

To find a cure.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3