Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

To find a cure.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

To find a cure. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:27 am

First topic message reminder :

To find a cure. - Page 2 Izumimad_01
wc: 190
pc: 1

A circle of oscillating light pillar began to form in the middle of a pasture, to the fast west of Saichuushigai. It was bright early in the morning. The sun was starting to rise up above the horizon. She adorned a cloak that covered her body as she took in a deep breath and then released a yawn as her eyes closed a second. She was slightly sleepy but she knew she had to get to work on heading to her ancestral people. She appeared through this light pillar and stepped out, after she did the pillar of light disappear as she shivered a moment from the cool brisk air. "Well no time to waste...." She looked back just a moment as she stared in the direction to which Saichuushigai would be located at. "That way should be the village, so I should head in this direction." she looked back toward's the west and stared toward's the wood's in the distance. "It's going to be quite a walk away..." she whispered to herself as she began her walk toward's where she needed to go, which for the moment was westward.

To find a cure. - Page 2 Izumimad_03
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 6937
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:12 pm

To find a cure. - Page 2 Asatb_01
To Find a Cure...

Nodding, I think upon her words. I assumed, “so they didn’t reproduce a lot is what you’re saying. I mean, you were in the hospital for a year… then you went to school and lived with the foster family. All I’m saying is that there might be 301 members in the clan; a member that you don’t know about.” With a shrug, I add, “but if you did that when you were 7, the oldest they could be would be… oh wait… you were in the accident at six and went back when you were seven? Ah, so you only went to school and lived with the foster family for a year…?” Leaning back I look up as I how a 7 year old made it through the forest alone without any special abilities. That was a pretty irresponsible set of parents to allow a child to go missing for the amount of time it takes to get this deep in the forest without teleportation. As far as various techniques went, I assumed she must have had some back then and hadn’t learned all of her techniques recently. “That’s amazing,” I say in a bit of awe, though I was still a little confused about how that whole time line worked out. I would have asked, ‘are you sure that’s right’ to anyone other than my sensei; in the long run, it didn’t really matter. I instead say, “it must’ve been hard on you.”

244 / 5269
To find a cure. - Page 2 Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:26 pm

wc: 315 | 4612
pc: 25

There was that possibility but the numbers still added up to the last known knowledge about how many members there were before the accident had occurred. It was something to think about and though putting up for hope that may just be false, it's probably just better to continue thinking that they all just died. The traveling too and from her clan wasn't hard, especially all the secret routes that had been placed that lead to her home. "I didn't really enjoy the foster homes, but I never complained. I snuck out every chance I had to head back home, remember the secret route we headed through to get to the clan village. There's multiple routes aside from just that one. I kept using them to travel between the city and my true home so there wasn't much worry about having to deal with spirits or demons getting me." She lifted her hands off the ground and rose them up into the air as she stretched her arms out. "I kept having to go back to the foster home that I was put into, was forced to go to school. It severely lessened the amount of training I should have had if I never lived in the city. Though it somehow lessened the pain I felt about losing my entire family and clan."

Her eyes rose up to the sky and gazed as though she were thinking back. "It was difficult, but I did what I could, I over excelled in school work, tried to keep up with the training on my own in secrecy and grew up. Promoted through multiple grade's and graduated high school by 14, and then graduated college with an associates and bachelors by 19. Majored in film and minored in medicine." She gave a short laugh finding it how easy it was to just sum up her life so quickly.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:25 am

To Find a Cure...

“I see…” I say as she speaks a bit more on the foster home. I figured they must be good in idea only as there was no real guarantee to get good parents out of total strangers. With the summary, I give a short, “ah….” It all sounded like a pretty good rebound from a lot of bad things that happened. In an insightful tone, I comment, “I never thought sensei would actually be smart…” As I say this, I gaze off into the woods a bit; she was pretty so I assumed she was either of average or sub intelligence. We never got into any deep discussions, though I was probably the worst person to travel down that road with as I would easily become lost. My life almost sounded normal when compared to hers. Though it was pretty bad, I was sitting here with her because of the bad things that happened in her life. Fate was kind of weird, but then again, it seemed to prove that live goes on when bad things happen and new situations arise out of hopelessness. Even though Sensei was a monster at the moment, this was probably leading to something better.

200 / 5469
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:55 am

wc: 153 | 4765
pc: 26

Did he actually think she was stupid? Her brow twitched but she resisted the urge to look at him with a glare. But the anger didn't stay for long as she sighed softly in a 'thats a relief' kind of way. It kinda felt nice though telling someone all that, someone aside from Jyn that is. "Yeah, well I make do with what I can do." Gazing back on her life, the happiness she has experience the terrible losses and just pitting things against each other. The good, the bad and anything in between. "It feel's so distant now, all those thing's I have done to get me here today. I'm actually rather glad that I decided to induct you into the clan." A smile grew on her face, nothing huge, just a gentle smile that showed true happiness. "I don't feel all that lonely anymore. Like I'm gaining a whole new family."

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:28 am

To Find a Cure...

“I’m glad to be here for you Sensei,” I admit to her words. It was beneficial to me because I was learning new things and gaining new experiences in my training, even though I had to work for it. I wasn’t the type to use others, so I felt at the least, obligated to fulfill any clan duties that I would need to as a part of my payment for being taught under this teacher. My hand lifts up and scratches behind the back of my neck for a moment before it lower to the ground to my side. I wondered what Sensei’s people would be like when we got there or if they would believe that we were really from the future. It’s a hard claim to expect from anyone and I figured it would be that more harder to believe in an age without the technological advances and ideals of the future.

154 / 5623
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:08 am

wc: 102 | 4867
pc: 27

They had spent enough time resting and getting ready for the next part of their trek. Izumi rose up to her feet and stretched out her arms and her body a bit. Her wing's spreaded out as well and stretched before coming back in and hiding underneath the cloak she wore and the cloak settled itself back to hiding her figure. "Alright then, we rested enough." She stated. "Now we head northwest." She looked toward's where they needed to go and smiled. "Do you want to run again?" she said in a teasing manner. "Come now, we can rush it from here."

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:09 am

To Find a Cure...

My gaze shifts to the sensei as she stands to her feet, then returns to the ground as portions of her cloak are displaced by her stretching. Pulling my feet under me, I hold to the side of the tree as I stand up. I dust off my bottoms with a “hai hai” to the announcement that we would be moving on. A grin comes to my face when she teases as I speak, “I don’t mind running again; piece of cake.” After all, I had more pride then I did stamina. I didn’t know if she were serious or was simply teasing me. With a nod in the direction we’re supposed to go, I ask, “you want me to head that way?” Up to this point, I had never seen Sensei use the god speed technique, so I didn’t know that she was able to move as quickly as I. Just to be sure about our current path, I inquire, “what are we looking for next?”

167 / 5790
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:39 am

wc: 126 | 4993
pc: 28

She smiled as she started to move in the direction. "Yes WE'RE heading that way and you're looking for a drained tree, in other words a death that look's ready to crumble upon itself isolated from all other tree's in the area, so you think you can keep up?" She said in a teasing tone as she started to run, though she kept a moderate speed, not raging out into full blown running speed and not using her god speed technique yet. She wondered how Seiki would react, would he keep up with her or try and compete against her to show off? It would be fun to see how he reacts, she kept her eyes shut sensing out to know where she needed to move.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:16 pm

To Find a Cure...

“Eh?” I look up as I am informed that we were going and then suddenly one of us went. I didn’t expect my Sensei to be that fast at running, especially in monster form, but I figured if she were more than a normal human, than something like that was to be expected. A grin spreads across my face and my body leans forwards as I take off after her following the path she was taking. I knew she knew the forests much better than I did and could probably move though them like a hot knife through butter, while my run would probably be something more akin to a cold baseball bat in the same situation. Instead of trying to pass her up, I concentrated on not allowing her to get away from me. Since she didn’t use god speed, I wouldn’t use any god steps unless something happened, like I hit a tree branch and got several meters behind while trying to spit out bark. The sound of the bushes shuffling in my passing comes to my ears as I attempt to shorten the head start gained by my sensei. I figured the cloak should slow her down.

200 / 5990
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:49 pm

wc: 137 | 5130
pc: 29

It was kind of a disappointment that he didn't try to pass her up, but he was closing the distance between them. She sensed him coming up behind her, his speed was good though he didn't seem to try to move any faster. She spoke out a she moved around a tree she sensed was coming up in her way. "Is that all you got Seiki!?" she said loudly feeling the wind, due to the quick speeds she was moving at, hit her body and her cloak fluttering with the wind. It did honestly slow her down some, but she was still pretty fast. She wondered though exactly how fast could she really move. As she never really tried out her speed, she did try her strength which turned out to be much stronger than before.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:15 pm

To Find a Cure...

I found myself following behind like a nice pupil until I heard her words. “What?!” my mind translates as my eyes widen as the competitive spirit in me grows. A grin comes to my lips as I wondered if Sensei really thought she was faster than me. Now that she’s asked for it, I had to deliver to her. “Yeah right, Sensei,” I call up towards her, “I was told ladies didn’t like dust, but here you go.” I call upon the winds of garhalla to lighten my steps as wynd energy begins to build about my form; in one bound I thrust forward in a sudden burst of speed which I mistook as my normal cloud leap (cloud dash) where as I glide over the ground (hover) casting the illusion of wind wings on my back for an instant as my body propels forwards (airboost). The sudden burst of speed, is enough, not only to cause a large displacement of wind force in my wake, but should be enough to send me past sensei and into the lead before my feet come back in contact with the ground and I maintain the pace of my boost. The effect might be something like a horizontal tornado passing by. In turn, I would ask calling back to her, “ya like that?”

220 / 6210
+ Cloud Dash
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:15 pm

wc: 235 | 5365
pc: 30

A horizontal aquamarine looking tornado shot past her and she twirled with it's movement as it threw her balance off a second but she caught it in time so she didn't fall. She smiled and laughed. "Haha! That is quite nice Seiki!" She said loudly as she kept running at the same pace as before. Though she began to speed up, doing nothing special yet and still just running, testing out and pushing her speed to see how fast she could go. He was ahead of her and built a large gap, but if he looked back to her, he would see that she close the gap quickly. Though she lowered her frame slightly foreword to 'cut' through the wind and shoot faster, now instead of running upon the flat of her feet, she changed the way she moved by running upon the ball's of her foot. She came up next to him,right side, not turning her head to him. "Not bad Seiki." She state as suddenly she broke apart in petal's, haku, and appeared on his left side and quickly broke apart into petals again, Haku, and she appeared directly in front of him. She smiled liking how quick she was moving. Izumi stepped into a shadow of a tree and she just disappeared, shadow run, and appeared in another shadow of a tree up ahead again. "Come on, gotta do better than that!"

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:35 pm

To Find a Cure...

A smug grin is on my face as I hold the lead for a while. Turning back to see where she was, I notice her movements change. I wondered if she flashed to get to my side as we ran. Either way, I was prepared to pull ahead of her yet again when I noticed her doing some sort of short range warping. I blink as I continue to run at my pace, wondering if that was a spell that I was supposed to know. “That’s just cheating…” I murmur slightly in awe as she distances between us again. Getting a hold of myself, I knew I couldn’t simply look, or I would be left behind. Deciding that since I was better with wind, it was the way to go, I begin an incantation calling upon the full force of the winds of Garhalla; I couldn’t allow myself to be outdone with tricks here and there. I had to prove, as a man, that raw speed was better than any type of short term warping, even if I refused to use god speed just yet. During this time, wind begins to build about and behind me as I continue to run. It continues to build up, ripping apart tree branches and forest bushes as I rip past. I would allow the momentum to build fully while hoping that there were no low lying branches coming in the near future. Suddenly, I would give a short hop and bring both feet together as I glide for a moment, while setting my posture in the air no more than a foot or so off of the ground. My feet come in contact with a solid air disk (cloud leap) and the wind energy that had been built up to this point, presses out fully in a reverse usage of my Galeforce spell; instead of pushing away an object, I would use an immovable object to push myself. The burst of speed is sudden and rips me forwards at a destructive level of speed, ripping a straight line through the forest while casting hover on my body to control my ‘flying.’ In like manner, I would seek to pass up my sensei once more causing air skids as I ride the wind, hovering in front with barely enough reaction time to miss the plentiful trees and objects of the forest. “Crap…” I murmur lightly, “I should probably slow down….” It was one thing to go fast and another to control that speed.

419 / 6629
+ Cloud Dash
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:31 pm

wc: 255 | 5620
pc: 31

She sensed the build up coming and she smiled, at least he was giving it his all now, being competitive about it. Though she herself wasn't using any magical techniques, this was all purely physical prowess she was using. Though she had to say his accumulation and usage of his techniques were done rather well and she sensed how they flowed so well when he used them. The build up and accumulation was then released at a single focal point and even when he shot off that feeling of control being maintained in the way she sensed his energy move. "My my my, your getting good." she stated as he was above her. Though she did also sense the other thing's in the area and in the next instant she disappeared from sight, and before Seiki could crash into a tree, he would feel a hard sensation of being pulled very quickly and suddenly find himself much higher into the air that they were above the tree tops, god speed, could leap, cloud dash and heavenly strike used all in a single instant to shot up high enough above the sky to which they would keep into the air because Izumi spreaded out her wing's to the fullest extent. Deep breathing noise's but a calm and cool composition was still kept, her eyes still shut closed to keep the effect's of the gorgyn gaze from effecting Seiki. "You have to be cautious you know, did you just learn something about getting in over your head?"

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:31 pm

To Find a Cure...

There are some miscalculations on my part and soon I find myself inevitably coming towards a tree. Before I am able to make contact and become intimate with the tree, I find my body snatched up and pulled high above the forest canopy. By the time the rush stops, I am able to see the forest below me. From the sound above me, I could tell that the Sensei had expanded her wings and was doing that thing that I couldn’t technically do as a human: fly. Hearing her words while simultaneously being choked by the collar of my shirt, I answer back, “hai hai…” Pulling at the cloth on my neck I get out, “you just saved that tree from being destroyed.” Right after my words, there is a ripping sound and my shirt is left with my sensei as my body begins to fall the distance between her and the forest. Without an initial hop, I could not activate air hike and without a place for my footing, I couldn’t direct my fall with god speed. “Ah crap…” I feel pressure build up in my stomach as I call out, “buffering winds surround” (buffer) and “winds push the ground” (airboost). The spells activate as I re enter the forest canopy, cushioning my fall so that no harm came to me as I landed, rolled a few time, and ended up on my back looking up wards with no shirt on. Broken twigs and branches lay littered about me as I left a nice sized patch in the forest ceiling. By now I had successfully pooped myself out and the stamina from all the spelled that I used caught up with me all at once.

286 / 6915
+ Cloud Dash
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:17 am

wc: 262 | 5882
pc: 32

A nervous smile crossing her face as she laughed a bit as she was rather glad he didn't end up hitting the trip, but he also gloated about her not saving him but saving the tree from being ripped through. Truly either he just wanted to save his pride or he did not understand that a human body usually cannot bust through a tree at high velocity. Usually they make a bigger splat. Though shortly after that the sounds of something ripping. It caught her off guard and she arched a brow, "Eh?" wondering a moment where the sound was coming from as then suddenly, the weight she was holding got lighter. Her brows arched up in surprise did Seiki just break through his shirt? She sensed for Seiki and felt his energy and felt it drop down, though her reaction seemed to have dwindled, as she flinched upon hearing sounds of body coming with contact with branches, but it didn't sound as bad ore like rustling sounds, his flare of energy seemed to signify he did something. She would come down slowly dropping down to the ground till she landed safely upon her feet and then close her wings again so she could fully hide underneath her cloak. She sensed for the very low energy signal of Seiki and walked over to him. "You okay?" she asked as she would kneel down to his side, she herself was still heavily breathing but she had energy to continue moving. she would poke at his cheek with her finger from her right hand.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:14 pm

To Find a Cure...

I felt her finger push into my cheek, though I did not move in response to it. My chest heaved up and down until suddenly I felt a surge in my stomach. Leaning up immediately, my body turned away from my Sensei as I hurled there on the forest floor. It had been a while since I had actually thrown up from fatigue; that was something had hadn’t happened to me since I was very young. After the last of the remnants escape my mouth and I find myself coughing, I bring my right hand to cover my mouth as I attempt to keep my back to my Sensei out of embarrassment. I felt pretty much like crap and the vomit didn’t give any type of relieving release. “Okay…” I manage to croak out, “doing too much is bad for you… got it…” I cough slightly a few more times before I would slowly attempt to pick myself up; I couldn’t just sit on the ground all day, and I needed to redeem my pride at least a little bit.

180 / 7095
+ Cloud Dash
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:27 pm

wc: 195 | 6077
pc: 33

She jumped back slightly when he had suddenly rose up and turned away from her as he hurled. "ew." Was her instant reaction with a grimace to her face obviously showing her disgust about the vomiting. She rose up to her feet as she sighed and shook her head. Seem's as though some people just needed to learn thing's the hard way. "Don't push yourself now." She stated as she watched him stand up, it was good for him to stand up. "Pick your hands up and put it behind your head and keep your back straight when trying to breath. It'll help you collect your breath." She stated not stopping him from getting up. "You need some water. Wait here." She stated. "And I mean it!" she said with an added firm tone as she held out her hand to the side. "Ripping the boundaries of space and time, portal." A circular pillar of light formed itself on the ground and Izumi would look toward's it, glancing back at Seiki a moment to see if he was gong to ask anything, if not then she would disappear into the portal for a few minutes.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:05 pm

To Find a Cure...

“I know, I know…” I complain in between breathes as I stand to my feet and straighten out. I had been an athlete all my life; in things like this I felt I didn’t need an instructor. If it were warping or some magic technique that I didn’t know, then that advice would be more readily accepted; I was stubborn in my own way. I watch as she rips open a portal and then looks back at me. I assure her that I wasn’t heading anywhere soon as I continued to catch my breath. After she left through the portal, I held my hand at my stomach and murmured, “who knew that magic could physically tire you out… maybe that’s a warning Ashram should have given me…” It wouldn’t’ take me long to catch my breath, but the fatigue from a lack in stamina wasn’t something that would easily go away. Thanks to some quest I partook in a while back, I was able to regain my stamina twice as quickly as others, but still this point that I had reached was a new experience for me. For a moment, I wondered just where my sensei warped to in order to bring me water.

204 / 7299
+ Cloud Dash
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:21 pm

wc: 187 | 6264
pc: 34

She had returned home, to her house in east city. Everything was dark and she stood in the center of her living room. She had sighed softly as it felt so empty and lifeless. "I can't wait to come back home." she uttered in a soft whisper as she headed for the kitchen. There were a few thing's that she was going to get, From the fridge she pulled out several items, water bottles, bread some meats and spreads. It took her sometime before she had finally returned as she made a decently sized sandwich not only for herself but also for Seiki. Taking a total of about ten minutes she had finally returned from the portal. It disappeared after she came back. In her left hand was two water bottles, one for herself and the other for him. In her other hand looked to be two medium sized sandwiches. "Grab one bottle and I made you a sandwich, though take it easy and don't rush." She stated as she stood there with her eyes closed waiting for Seiki to get a water bottle and a sandwich.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:10 pm

To Find a Cure...

Ten minutes waiting for someone turned out to be a lot longer than it normally would be. I start off catching my breath, but after that, I started pacing about in circles. My stomach started to feel a bit better as I regained my strength. On top of that, I was hungry for having lost my lunch. I whistle lightly and look around before jogging over to the bushes, pulling down my pants and relieving myself into the forest. After I had gotten rid of that, I return to the main place wondering if I had enough time to god speed forwards and portal back. The only issue with that was that I did not know where I was or where I needed to go.

Before long I am brought out of my thoughts with the arrival of my Sensei. Turning towards her, I look at the hand that reaches out with the water bottle. Taking one, I nod and thank her and even see a sandwich too. A smile comes to my face as I thank her and take the sandwich. I begin eating the sandwich immediately holding it with two hands while cradling the bottle in the crook of my arm.

203 / 7502
+ Cloud Dash
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:48 pm

wc: 161 | 6425
pc: 35

Izumi had smiled as he was pleased with what she had done and thanked her for it. She nodded her head and gave a simple. "Your welcome." She would bring the sandwich that was for her to her mouth and start to eat from it. She chewed her first bite and swallowed it. "Come on, it's not to far from here we can walk." she stated as she would start to walk in the direction they needed to go, that is until she heard. "Quark!" Blinking she was a bit surprised at the noise and looked around and then a rustling noise came from bushes that weren't too far from here. From the bottom of it a large salamander had appeared. It gazed right at Izumi. "Quark." Izumi gave it a closed eyed stared as she took another bite of her sandwich. Yeah it was Rhapsody, her pet salamander dragon. It moved quickly along the ground and went right for Izumi.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:56 am

To Find a Cure...

I continued to munch on the sandwich I had been given as I give slightly humming confirmations to whatever orders and directions she was giving. As it would come to pass, we would be walking the rest of the way there. The sandwich is dispatched of rather quickly and I twist the cap off of the water. The quarking catches me a bit off guard, but I come to the conclusion that we had stumbled upon a creature here in this forest. Turning to visually intercept whatever it was, I noticed it running straight for my Sensei. I would not allow harm to come to my Sensei, so before anything was said, my body appears in after kick pose as I would have used godspeed to rush the creature and kick it into the forest brush. If the kick was successful and I didn’t have to use any more drastic and more harmful measures, I would be in the process of channeling my fire energy so that I could follow up with bbq’ing the thing if it made any further movements. I was almost certain that my Sensei would drape her arms around me in thanks for saving her life.

200 / 7702
+ Cloud Dash
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:55 am

wc: 151 | 6576
pc: 36

She gazed with closed eyes using her 'minds eye' to see her pet coming for her, though Seiki's sudden attack was well uncalculated to her as she felt Rhapsody's energy suddenly move off to another position and the release of a pained quark escaping her pet's mouth. "Rhapsody!" Izumi said loudly as her pet landed in the bushes. She ran past Seiki and headed for the bush that Rhapsody landed. "Rhapsody! Rhapsody come on talk to me!" She stated a bit well shocked that Seiki had attacked her pet, at the moment the thought of her being protected being his intention was the last thing that would cross her mind as she was now worried about the well being of her pet. A weak quark sounded out as Izumi just ripped out the bush from the ground and found the large salamander lying upon it's back swirls in her eyes. "Rhapsody!"

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 8:02 pm

To Find a Cure...

My energy gathering is interrupted as I see my Sensei rush towards the thing I just punted into the bushes. “Oro?” I blink as I wondered why she was calling out the word rhapsody. I wondered for a moment if it had to do with some spell she had come over. It becomes painfully clear that she knew the thing that I had kicked. I jog after her, reaching her as she looked over the little thing. Now that it was like that and lying on its back, it didn’t look that dangerous; it actually looked a little cute. “Oh crap…” I murmur lightly realizing that I might have done a bad thing instead of a good thing. “It was coming for you…” I attempt to explain, “and we’re in the forest with who knows what… I just moved on instinct… here… I’ll find you a stick to poke it with… that’ll fix it!”

154 / 7856
+ Cloud Dash
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 9:55 pm

wc: 224 | 6800
pc: 37

She tossed the bush she just plucked from the ground behind her and it soared through the air over Seiki and bounced along the ground after it hit it. Izumi held her hands out toward's her cute little pet and her fingers twitched as she wasn't sure for the moment on exactly what to do. What sort of injuries transpired to her pet? Seiki began his attempt at explaining and then ended with his comment about bring her a stick. It caused her to twitch as her eyes slowly opened and she turned her head a bit. Nothing was in her site except for some bug's that were crawling along the ground, pretty nicely sized to be well within sight range, and what could be noticed was that they were starting to slow down and turn to stone. "You bring me a stick and you'll regret that choice." Her tone was dark and sounded rather hissing as she was indeed angry now. "Now back off!" She said in a louder voice as she shut her eyes and turned her head fully toward's Rhapsody, her hands moving to the large salamander as she brought it closer to herself. "Oh Rhapsody are you alright." The salamander released a weak noise as it was still rather dazed from the kick it received through god speed from Seiki.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 10:35 pm

To Find a Cure...

I straighten up as the bush passes by me; it had come rather close. Her voice freezes me for a moment as my butt cheeks clench a little. I thought I felt a little bit of pee squeeze out of the tip of my member as well. ‘Scary,’ I think as I take a step or two back and away from her. I could tell she needed some ‘her’ time and that it would probably be best for me to stay back for a little bit. I wondered just how hard I had kicked it; I packed a pretty good punch, but it was better my foot than my sword.

110 / 7960
+ Cloud Dash
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:34 am

wc: 214 | 7014
pc: 38

Izumi turned her head back to focusing upon her little giant salamander buddy, it's appearance resembling that of the Chinese giant salamander, She had to think clearly and figure out what's wrong with it as she placed her hands upon the belly of the creature and touched lightly. Feeling up it's tummy as she was searching for where the pain was located as she went to about mid way the creature figgited and yelled out. She found the pain from it's reaction it seemed to be large bruising, maybe a fractured bone? No matter she would fix up her buddy in a jiffy. Placing her hands over the creature she gathered her energy and chanted. "Turn back the hand's of time and restore." An energy field began to emanate from her hand as it began to envelop her pet like a dome as it began to heal the creature, Restoration, Izumi kept concentrating upon the spell as it would take a bit of time in order to heal the injuries done to the creature. She would be upset with Seiki for a while though, even though his intention's were good, its just one of those things that no matter the logical sense to it, you'll still be mad at the person for a while.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:27 pm

To Find a Cure...

I would stay back while my Sensei hovered over what I would have to assume was her pet. I still thought that poking it with a stick would do some good, but I laid off on any more suggestions for the moment. I watch as it witness that my Sensei seemed to have some type of healing ability. My eyes widen slightly as I marveled, having not seen this spell before. Something like this would probably prove to be very useful in the future; I figured I could use something like this in my arsenal of protection. I would have to ask her how she performed this spell and if it had anything to do with void manipulation. Thinking about it, I couldn’t figure out what I would have to manipulate in order to get something like that to work. So far, the only magic I knew about was elemental and void; this seemed to be neither of these.

159 / 8119
+ Cloud Dash
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:55 am

wc: 212 | 7226
pc: 39

Still this spell took sometime, it was something that restore the entire damage to the body no matter the severity lest it was death. For that there was a different spell, but this one repaired injuries done to the body whether outside or even inside. izumi still concentrated upon her spell as she straightened her back and didn't really speak a word to Seiki yet, she would make him wait, not like he knew which way he needed to go to get to the family compound, though he always could just portal back home. As time would past though Izumi began to calm down and not be as angry as she was before, though there still lingered little fits of anger there, but surely overtime they too would disappear as well. The spell would be finished within the next few minutes, this was the second time she had used this spell, the first time she used this spell was when she had to fix up the girl they rescued from the clutches of another vile demon. Which reminds her, she offered that girl to come live with her, she would have to return and find her in order to give some explanation but also reinstate the offer she had first given her.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:23 pm

To Find a Cure...

I continue to watch as she casts the spell over the creature. I assumed it was a high level spell for the length of time it took to be effective. My thumbs loop into my pockets as I standby. The little thing had picked a weird time to pop out of nowhere. I started to wonder where it had come from and how it knew we were here. I hadn’t seen it before; I figured something like this would be around the clan compound or something like that. She should get it a bell; that way it wouldn’t be kicked as easily. We still hadn’t made it to the stomping grounds of her ancestors, so I wouldn’t be really thinking about going anywhere else other than the primary objective. I would remain dedicated in helping my sensei return to her normal form. Looking at the thing, I wondered if it were just a normal pet or if it had some type of mystical powers… maybe I should get a pet… like a huge skunk or something like that?

178 / 8297
+ Cloud Dash
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:18 pm

wc: 134 | 7360
pc: 40

Restoration is a high leveled white magic spell, that takes the energy of the person and converts it into white magic to which at that point once it's infused it causes a sort of hyper regeneration of the cells and restores anything within it's field back to perfect health with no injuries to be shown or even felt. It took sometime but finally Rhapsody was healed, and Izumi smiled as her pet came out of it's dazed and rolled over back onto it's feet. The salamander looked toward's Izumi and then jumped at her and nuzzled against her. Izumi kept her eyes shut as she unleashed a fit of giggle's as she wrapped her arms around the very large salamander. "There all better, say hello to Rhapsody." she stated as she turned toward's Seiki.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:31 pm

To Find a Cure...

It seemed like whatever she was going was working as I continue to stand idly in the background. Eventually the thing begins to move and animates back to life. I did have a hell of a kick, though it could have been worst. The poor thing didn’t stand a change, but maybe this had made it a bit tougher. I watch the happy reunion, still not 100% sure of what this thing was, but guessing it was her pet in the past realm? As I am told so say hello, I tense up and give a salute as I answer, “hai! Hello, Rhapsody-sama!” Easing up, I step towards her and it and speak in an apologetic tone, “sorry for kicking you little guy, you caught me off guard.”

128 / 957
+ Cloud Dash
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:59 am

wc: 176 | 7536
pc: 41

The salamander stared at Seiki and tilted it's large head for a moment before unleashing a hiss at him and snapped at him, though Izumi lifted Rhapsody so she wouldn't bite Seiki. "Oh my, I do believe she's still sore about being kicked." She brought Rhapsody close and wrapped her arms around her holding her up against a single shoulder. "Now now Rhapsody, Seiki is family, you don't snap at family. He apologized for hitting you, you should accept his apology." She said in a calm manner as she then placed the salamander upon the ground and it looked toward's Seiki before it snapped it's head away letting out a soft hiss. Izumi merely just rubbed her head. "Oh well seem's like it'll take sometime." She uttered as she turned a closed eyed gaze toward's Seiki. "Let's get moving." she stated as she took a moment to sense the area and find herself before pointing toward's where they needed to walk. "Right this way." From there Izumi would lead again with Rhapsody following next to her.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:05 am

To Find a Cure...

When the creature stared, I wondered if it was processing what I was saying. It hissed and snapped at me, causing me to step back and away from it, being wary of the creature. To Izumi’s words, I chuckle lightly, “heh… yeah…” I rub the back of my neck and modestly look to the side as she explains to the creature that I was a good guy, or something along those lines. As expected there would be some time of tension between the creature and I, but from the way she was hugging it, I assumed it was with us for the long run. I answer a “hai” to the let’s get moving as I would continue to follow her the way she lead. Interested in the creature, I would ask in a surprised tone, “so when did you get a huge pet lizard?” I pause for a moment as my eye widened; I knew she had turned into something of a monster, but “…don’t… don’t tell me… that’s your child?!” There’s no way a humanoid could give birth to a larva… was there?

184 / 8,609
+ Cloud Dash
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:10 am

wc: 139 | 7675
pc: 42

She let out a laugh from his suspicion that the salamander might just be her child. That was quite funny but she gave him an answer. "No this is not my child, It wasn't really all that long ago, but I was venturing in the wood's by myself when a sacred hunter shot past me running away from something, which turned out to be Rhapsody's mother." She kept walking and talking. "Her mother is a dragon that was raging through the woods because of that sacred hunter who went a bit too close to her cave where her babies were at. In the end over all this one was abandoned and kicked away by the mother so I took Rhapsody in." Izumi knew a perfect place for Rhapsody to live at with no problem, present time Hiramoto family ground.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:45 pm

To Find a Cure...

I would have to admit, I was a bit relieved that the salamander creature wasn’t her child. I give a nervous and embarrassed smile as she explains how she came upon the creature. With the explanation I nod and give an elongated “ooohhhh…” But then I wonder, ‘why was the sacred hunter running from something?’ I figured that he must’ve either been weak or a rookie. I shrug off that thought and accept Rhapsody for who she was. “Wait, how can you tell it’s a she?” I ask without really thinking. The body of a salamander seemed to be a pretty phallic thing in itself, but then again, the differences between the two sexes probably had to be pretty subtle unless the males were a great amount larger than females. Then again, I knew nothing of salamanders or this thing that was in front of me. I retract my statement with, “nevermind, she’s a cutie.” I hoped that would be better received as I continued to follow behind my Sensei as our journey continued.

175 / 8784
+ Cloud Dash
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:54 pm

wc: 200 | 7875
pc: 43

It was a confusing thing to figure out as Izumi lifted a single hand. "She bit me when I called her a he the other time." was her response as the salamander seemed to have cocked her head as it gave off this noise that would resemble a 'hmph!' noise if it were able to speak human language. They weren't all that far and Seiki saved Izumi a hell of a lot of time heading here ahead of her, saved her several days of walking, so she would be able to return to Jyn within the month. If she were lucky by the end of the week. The only thing that was going to be a bit difficult was speaking with her clansman. Well those of her ancient past, whether they would believe her or not. But it should be believable since she was turning into a Gorgyn and from the information she gathered it seemed like it was a natural thing to occur within the Hiramoto family every other generation or so. "It's near by." she stated as they were coming up to a single lone dead looking tree that was a good ten yards from their current position.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:47 pm

To Find a Cure...

With a nod, I accept that answer; it seemed to make enough sense to me. In my terms, it would be like touching a stove to see if it was hot; those were the type of troubleshooting techniques that I was good at. When I hear that it was nearby, I give a bright smile as my mind moved to the next phase: contact. I wondered how the clan people would be. I was sure, if they were a secretive type of clan, that they might not like that we were able to find them, but then again, that would be a test that we were really members of their clan. Well, I wasn’t a member by blood, I was more like a honorary member… In thinking about that, I wondered if they would accept something like that. I ask, “is your clan strict about letting in members who aren’t related to you by blood?” It was better to get that out of the way now so I would know what to expect when it came time to interact with them.”

181 / 8965
+ Cloud Dash
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:58 pm

wc: 251 | 8126
pc: 44

Izumi lifted her hands up behind the cloak that covered her head, the scaly flesh visible. "Nope! The entire clan isn't related to each other by blood, they have been inducting people into the clan for centuries, but not just anyone though it's special few that are recommended toward's the group. I guess you could think of us as a secret service version of the spiritual hunters." It was a simple way of putting it so that even he could understand. "It shouldn't really be much of a problem so long as we don't start to argue with them. We're entering into their territory so we are to follow what they say." Izumi informed as she walked her way to the front of the tree and stared at it. "Just do as I do." She stated as she picked up Rhapsody and placed the salamander over her shoulder and walked to the tree. "Come in contact with the tree walk around it clock wise tree times and then counter clock wise twice." With that said she placed a hand upon the tree and walked around it counter clock wise tree times before she turned around and kept the same hand she first placed upon the tree and walked around it counter-clockwise twice when she went on the second round through she was going around the tree for that moment where she would be behind the tree where she couldn't be seen by Seiki she never appeared walking around the other side.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:42 pm

To Find a Cure...

I see the scaly hands while wincing a little bit, not really used to the idea that her entire body was covered like that. I move beyond that to pay attention to her words, and was a bit relieved that I wouldn’t be that much of an outsider when compared to the melting pot that was the clan. I answer a “roger” to the fact that we were supposed to follow what they said and abide by their rules. When we reach the tree, I get the action that I’m supposed to do and I watch her go first. Before my eyes, she vanishes on the final rotation around the tree. “Um… okay,” I say looking at it, “this must be some type of illusion magic, or something.” I place my hand on the tree and make three circles about it much like she did before turning, awkwardly keeping the same hand on the tree as I came about the other way twice where I too would vanishes from sight to anyone if they had been where I originally was.

180 / 9145
+ Cloud Dash
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:26 pm

wc: 235 | 8361
pc: 45

Upon passing the entrance they would find themselves coming out the other end, which looked to suddenly be more alive than the side they were on earlier. The tree they were touching seemed to be fully alive and in full bloom as well. Tree's all in the area looked to be full in bloom and off in the distance there looked to be life and even a village. Nothing extremely big, certainly not as big as it was in the present time. Just a handful of houses. She waited for Seiki as she smiled. "Do you think you get why no one can find this place?" she asked him as she wondered if he could guess how the entrance worked. She liked to explain thing's it gave her a certain peace when she did plus it feed her ego of being smart. Not that she thought she was better than other people it just gave her a self confidence boost in herself about the knowledge she knew. She would wait for his response before they would start to head for the village, off in the distance even people can be seen all wearing a similar attire to the first monk wear she wore long ago. In the dead center of the village was the logo of the clan itself made entirely of stone, that itself still hadn't changed in the centuries it had been made.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:16 pm

To Find a Cure...

Coming into what appeared to be a new realm, I look out almost in awe at the change in atmosphere and the sudden beauty of the forest. I would be taken aback for a moment; they must have had really… I mean really good fertilizer. “Whoa…” I murmur lightly looking over it for a moment. In looking down I am able to see the village, but my gaze shifts to Izumi when she speaks to me and captures my attention. I give her a nod I assure that I understood why. “Yeah, I see,” I answer back, though I was a bit curious about the thing that we had just come through. If I were to be a part of the clan, I wondered if I actually had to know how that worked.. “So that thing we just came through?” I begin to ask, “was that some type of illusion, or barrier?”

152 / 9297
+ Cloud Dash
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:57 pm

wc: 220 | 8581
pc: 46

He was close, but that was a good sign he was learning after all. She smiled at his response. "You're quite close, but that's not it." she stated as she crossed her arms. "It's a Mystical void technique. It run's along the same lines as a void technique, but it is not dark of nature, but it's only activated when certain condition's are applied in this case it was the turns and the touch to the tree that caused the opening of the technique. So it's a real fancy portal technique. In a way this place is in it's own pocket realm, but at the same time it's still within the dimension of the past realm, so it run's along the same time frame as the world outside. So this is how no one can just run into the village on random and people can just walk past the tree and never interact with this village." Izumi still hasn't figured out how such a technique is performed but it would be great to know how. "Let's go say hello now." Izumi was nervous and it made her feel nauseous. She was going to meet her ancestors and she was doing her best to keep her cool. She too wondered how those of the past would react to herself and Seiki.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:08 pm

To Find a Cure...

Interested in the correct answer, she has my attention as she goes over the properties of the thing which I had just experience. It’s explained in terms that I could understood, so I nodded and answers, “oh” on the conclusion of the explanation. With a nod, I agree, “mm” as she advises for us to start meeting the natives of this place and realm. I was a bit carefree during this process since I was with her. I figured she knew the things to say so that everything would turn out okay; all I had to do was stand around and look cute. In my head, the thought of them running us out of the village with pick forks seemed unlikely; if worst came to worst, we could always teleport.

130 / 9427
+ Cloud Dash
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:45 pm

wc: 325 | 8906
pc: 47

Izumi would lead herself and Seiki toward's the village, it wasn't long before someone had met with them. It was a group of individual's that just seemed to phase into existence around them. They each held weapons that were in plain sight but they were not drawn. They each held a cold stare toward's them and Izumi stopped walking and stood there keeping her hands within her cloak and her head was down so her hood kept her covered. Her snake hair also quieted down as well.

The male in front of Izumi spoke up first. "Speak your names."

Izumi responded. "It would not be believed just yet, but my companion here goes by the name of Asakano Seiki."

Her voice was gentle, but still held it's strength. Still she didn't move. The men would look toward's each other for a moment. "Why would your name not be believed?"

Izumi arched a brow they seemed straight down to the point. "We too are Hiramoto clan members." At the mention of this all of the men looked annoyed and there hands shot to their weapons, but the one that was talking did not draw his weapon and held up his right hand so the others would hold themselves from attacking.

Izumi turned her head to look to Seiki. Her voice spoke into his mind, anti-chant and televocal. "Keep cool and don't do anything rash."

"How dare you speak as though you are of clan!"

Izumi quickly retorted. "We are here aren't we?"

The men looked as though they hesitated and looked at each other, Izumi did hold a point there was just no way that someone could just end up in this place on accident. "I wish to speak with the lady in charge. I am seeking guidance to an ordeal I have been placed in."

The man nodded his head. "Very well, wait here." and he alone would just phase out just like he did when he first phased in.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:26 pm

To Find a Cure...

My gaze is about the village as I follow my Sensei into it. I turn front and center to see that we are approached suddenly and by a group. With a bit of enlightenment I see that this would be the welcoming party to greet us. This way, they made things pretty simple on us. I allow my sensei to do the talking through this process while attempting to look as un-menacing as humanly possible, and with any luck, I would exude shojo pastel bubbles. There seemed to be an issue, but I keep my composure as ordered by my Sensei. After that, I find out that the leader of the clan was a woman; that was a surprising fact in itself. When we are told to wait my gaze shifts towards my Sensei before returning to those that surrounded us. This would be the opportune time for a really bad joke.

152 / 9579
+ Cloud Dash
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:28 am

wc: 401 | 9307
pc: 48

Seiki was doing well not to do something, well stupid and typical of Seiki. Izumi was glad for this, the salamander upon Izumi shoulder didn't move either. It was in plain sight, but the members made no mention of the creature, nor did they look surprised by it. Izumi kept silent as well as they all waited for the one that had left to return.

Finally after several long minutes the male phased back into existence as he looked to them. "She has agreed to meet with you. Right this way, do make sure to keep your pet close to you, or else it'll become tonight's dinner."

Izumi nodded her head. "Very well." She waited for the man.

"Everyone let's escort this group to the leader. Keep close and do not wander." he stated to the group and to Izumi and Seiki. Izumi nodded her head and she spoke to Seiki in his mind.

See, you don't always have to go at thing's with your fists."

The man would begin to take the lead while the rest of the group kept their position's around Izumi and Seiki. Three on the left and two on the right with the captain of the group taking point in the front. They would lead them to the main building, it looked the same as the current time, well except this one appeared more cleaner that the one in their times.

A vast amount of people walking about, some glancing their way most others just moving on as they had important thing's to do, though they all adorned the same type of attire. Each all wearing the same necklace that Izumi had given to Seiki when she had inducted him into the clan. They were led to the main hall, Izumi still moving about through her senses instead of her eyes. They arrived in the main chamber room. The large throne like room that held just a single painting on the wall of the current leader who was sitting upon the throne chair.

There would be several people there, one sitting upon the throne, one to the left side, near the back wall two guards were there and four more people were standing along the side of the wall. The ones escorting Izumi and Seiki would take them before the leader, who held an odd resemblance to Izumi before her change, just she dressed in a traditional feudal japan outfit.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:38 pm

To Find a Cure...

I started to wonder if this were some type of torture. They wanted me to stand in place for the matter of several minutes without conversation, moving around, or anything. It was among one of the most boring thing I’ve done in a while, though I kept my visage looking calm and collected. The internal whining inside would not be seen by those on the outside. It is announced that everyone would be walking us to see the leader, which I thought was pretty gay. I wondered if they were afraid of us or something like that. They couldn’t be terribly strong if it took several of them to walk two visitors and a slug. When my Sensei speaks into my mind, I clear my thoughts and answer back, “yes Sensei, I see.” But I would have rather the scenario play out where a guy says ‘you must show us your strength for us to believe you’ and then I god speed my fist into his face, after which he would bow to me while apologizing for his insolence. Unfortunately that does not happen. Eventually, when we get to the main audience chamber, I see someone who looked very much like Izumi to me. I look from that person and then to Izumi before I realized that wouldn’t do any good, since Izumi didn’t look like Izumi anymore.

228 / 9807
+ Cloud Dash
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:25 pm

wc: 336 | 9643
pc: 49

They would be presented to the leader of the Hiramoto clan. Izumi kept her eye's shut as she stood there standing next to Seiki. The women who sat in the throne seat stared toward's them. Sitting properly with her back straight and a professional appearance about her. "So you are the two that Keisuke has told me about. I hear that you speak that we would not believe your name, why is that?"

Izumi nodded her head as she would respond. "Because I am of the Hiramoto clan several hundred years into your future." There was a sudden dead silence as the lady that sat on the throne began to laugh. Soon her laugh died out and she smiled. "Okay I seem to have heard you wrong, you state that you were of the hiramoto clan in our future?"

Izumi nodded her head. "That is correct, my name is Izumi Hiramoto of the Hiramoto clan several hundred years into the future. This here is the newest member to my clan in my time, Asakano Seiki."

The woman looked annoyed as she gazed at Izumi. "Why is it that you come here then? How did you arrive here also if you are off the future what purpose do you hold to come here in this time." To be honest the leader didn't believe her. "reveal yourself, I am not fond of keeping hidden identities."

Izumi sighed. "This is the reason why I came here." she stated as she pulled back her hood, the snakes upon her head came to life and slithered about on her head and hissed here and there. There was noise of gasp that filled the room and of those that were there within the room began to speak amongst themselves. The Leader of the clan stared wide eyed at Izumi. "Everyone leave!" she stated toward's everyone except Izumi and Seiki.

The guard's stared at the leader. "but ma'am!" She rose her voice. "I said leave!" and with that everyone left from the room.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:36 am

To Find a Cure...

I stand passively to the side of my Sensei with my arms folded other my upper torso, standing upright. My gaze would be on the leader as she interacts with my teacher. When I am introduced, I only give a slight nod of my head. In a sense, the leader would ask for it and I would look to the side as Izumi removed her cloak. I did not necessarily like looking at the form she held, but I could hear the snakes hiss and come to life once revealed. When she stated for all to leave, I assumed she didn’t mean for me to go as well; it seemed all and all sad that Sensei was so hideous in this form that she could draw gasps and clear out a room.

132 / 9939
+ Cloud Dash
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:28 am

wc: 308 | 9951
pc: 50

The leader would give her gaze upon the Gorgyn appearance of Izumi. Izumi still had her eyes closed for the effects of the gorgyn gaze didn't take effect. Once everyone was gone except them four, the leader, Izumi, Seiki and Rhapsody. She had spoke out. "Alright, I believe you now."

Izumi nodded her head. "I figured you would."

The leader stood up from her throne and walked closer to them. "Though I still do not understand why you came here in this time, why could you not just find help from the clan in your own time."

Izumi turned her head away and frowned. "You're looking at the entire clan." The leader stopped in her step's staring at the two rather surprised to hear that the clan was just two members. "W-wait you must be joking, only two? what has occurred to the others."

Izumi fell silent as she did not answer, it could be possibly that she could be attempting to preserve the future as any changes in the past could have caused the future to change, but since their last visit nothing really looked to have changed in their own time.

The leader took the silence that the worst has come to happen to the class. "Who was so powerful to wipe them out?"

Izumi shook her head. "It was an in-clan dispute they killed each other, anyways I'm not hear to speak of what has occurred. I came for help."

The leader was a bit shocked to hear such things and nodded her head a little quickly. "r-r-right, yes umm what is it that you need help with?"

"I need to know... if there is a cure." Izumi turned her head toward's the leader, but the leader took a half step back and stayed quiet for a moment before she shook her head. "I'm sorry but there isn't."

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:00 pm

To Find a Cure...

My gaze is on the leader as she stands and approaches. Though I didn’t make any movements, I would be ready just in case the ‘cure’ for this was to simply kill whoever had been affected by it. The entire room seemed to have special reaction to her, so I didn’t know what to expect from the leader who cleared the room. The purpose of our coming is brought up and my gaze is on the leader’s face with hopeful and optimistic expectations. We are let down when the leader states that there wasn’t. For me, it was a major let down that we had come all this way, seemingly for nothing. A look of confusion and uneasiness settles on my face hearing the answer that I knew might crush my sensei. Swiftly turning to my Sensei, I attempt to bring the light of hope to the situation coaxing, “don’t listen to that Sensei! There’s got to be a way, she just doesn’t know it. There’s got to be something!”

170 / 10109
+ Cloud Dash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To find a cure.   To find a cure. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To find a cure.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next