Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Touch through a dream.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Touch through a dream. Empty
PostSubject: Touch through a dream.   Touch through a dream. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Touch through a dream. Seijpb_01
Several day's before the saga, there was an event that occurred, one that took place in a realm like no other. Where only two people had come to witness such a thing come to pass. One's that were tied together through fate and destiny with a strong bond to one another like sister. The night started simple, and her bed was made. This felt like a good night, and Seijin was quite happy to get to bed after a long day's work. She had just bathed and cleaned herself off of the sweat, dirt and grime and now was bed time for the young priestess. Many concerns still lie with her but it didn't bring her down. By her bedside she adorned her sleeping gown, something light and silky that kept to her form, a soft earthy color. She knelt at her bedside and curled her hands together. "Oh Merkus..." she began to pray. "I thank thee for the day I have lived through, the tough times I've had to go through all my life until now. I wish for your grace to less all those that live and breath. Oh great Watcher please keep a watchful eye upon High Priestess Kazakura. I've heard not a word from her and I worry so much about her, I know she is still alive, but please keep her safe. Do not allow for that wretched demon to taint her any further." She finished her prayer and got into her futon. Taking in a deep breath she gazed up to her ceiling. "Please be safe..." she stated as she closed her eyes and snuggled underneath her covers.

The day was over and the night was just beginning, though where this took place was beyond the mortal eyes of others. Of into a connecting realm of dreams. This dream connected with another.

Word count: 308
Touch through a dream. Seijpb_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Touch through a dream.   Touch through a dream. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:46 pm

Touch through a dream. Kaza_01
I had finally decided to return to Domen after trying to run my heart out. I was so tired, so weary, and utterly emotionally drained. I had ranted at the heavens and cursed at the hells. I had lost myself and time in the dense forests without so much as I soul around. I was skilled enough to live off the land. My twin showing up every so often to bring me food. His advice was to get the emotions out of me and then look at everything from the intellectual side. How he found me, I never knew. But I had finally ran out everything I had, as if the very hells themselves chased after me. Exhausted, I would bathe in the stream I was following, set a fire and cook what small game I could find. I lost weight and I communed with the nature spirits around. Eventually everything was gone from me but my ability to think clearly and that was when I knew. I loved him. Simple as that. I could not put enough distance between myself and him. I would always want to go back. My heart ached. But I made the decision to return in the morning. I would work within the realm of Domenance and keep him from being a tyrant. That would keep me near him and still let me help in the good ways I clung to like a rock in a storm tossed sea. That was if he would have me.

So night settled and I prayed for strength and peace of mind enough to sleep. And it was granted. While I slept, I dreamed of a long lost friend. I dreamed of a younger sister. I dreamed of mist and bubbles. I dreamed....

Touch through a dream. Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Touch through a dream.   Touch through a dream. EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 1:04 am

Entering into this realm, mist and bubbles move about all over the place. No real definite setting had seemed to come into play. Her step's slowly and cautious, a look of fear strolling her face. She steps in circles as she looks around wondering where she is. "W-where am I?" she says to herself as she soon stops making her circular walk and starts to move in a single line heading to the north east direction, but still nothing seemed to show in sight. "T-this doesn't f-feel right." This feeling of being alone frightened her, no noise, no sound, it scared her into wondering what happened to everyone else. Was she spirited away in the middle of the night? If so, does that mean the end for her? "H-hello! A-anyone here?!" There was currently no response and it was starting to get to her, her eyes watering as her steps quickened. "High Priest Treshin?! Nun Meiya?! Monk Joseph?! Anyone?!" She continued quicker and quicker till she found herself running and soon she misstepped and tripped upon her own feet and fell foreword onto the floor. After hitting the floor she didn't move and merely cried to herself. This sensation of being alone scared her a lot.

Word count: 206 | 514
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Touch through a dream.   Touch through a dream. EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:12 am

Solitude was its own blessings. The mist and bubbles made this place feel unreal. But the peace and quiet was much needed for meditation. And just as I settled into walking slowly through the tranquil grey that the mist made the world look like, I noticed that the floor ceased to be cloud like and more stone like. But still I kept walking, a heard someone calling from a distance and ignored it for the most part until it got rather whinny and scared. Sighing, my body moves toward the voice only to find that mist began to clear. There on the floor, perhaps crying, maybe sobbing was my little friend. I took back all that I said about whining and scaredy cats in my mind and gently spoke to her. “Seijin? What are you doing here, in my dream?” My knees bent and I knelt on the floor beside her. “Are you alright? Why are you crying?” My lips curved up as I tried for a smile, but the days, weeks, months, of being by myself in such despair, that smiles were rare. Failing the smile, I just reached out to pat her back. “it will be alright.”

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Touch through a dream.   Touch through a dream. EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:50 pm

Seijin's most deepest fear is being alone, it terrified her and made her doubtful. Though hearing that familiar voice caused her crying to stop as she lifted her head a bit in disbelief of the voice that she was hearing. Maybe her mind was playing trick's on her, Seijin didn't even realize that this could have been a dream, merely she thought she had been spirited away into this place. She looked to the location of the voice, tears streaming down her cheeks as she saw her. Seeing her dear friend, someone that she looked up to like a sister, it made her happy but she couldn't help but muster a tearful gaze at the High Priestess. "High Priestess Kazakura!" she moved from the floor to embracing Kazakura in a somewhat tight hug her face to the woman's chest. "I was all alone, I was so scared!"

Word count: 147 | 661
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Touch through a dream.   Touch through a dream. EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:59 pm

And then she up and hugging me. I chuckled low in that husky alto tembre I had. "You are never truly alone child. The heavens watch over you and will always be there for you. Look to them for support when you are frightened." I embraced the girl and hugged her to me. My hand stroking her hair as we knelt there on the stone floor. "Strange that we should meet in a dream. Seems to be like other times. I tend to do this kind of thing in stressful times." this really was not the first time that I had ever done this kind of dreaming. In fact I had done it with Domen and Seiki. Strange how I was now doing it with Seijin. What could this mean, was something wrong, or did she need me? Only time would reveal those answers. "Shh" I whispered "It will be alright. We are here for a short period of time, so tell me what is happening in your part of the world, young Seijin?"
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Touch through a dream.   Touch through a dream. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:02 am

The words were comforting and did remind her that she could always look to the heavens. She calmed down on her crying eventually as ended up in sniffled as she felt the embrace of Kazakura, it's been so long since she has felt her hug, it warmed her up and caused a blush to trail her cheeks as she felt bliss. With now a calm resolve she was able to listen more clearly as Kazakura spoke that they were meeting in a dream, this confused Seijin as she wondered how that was possible, that she was in a dream with her? She would lift her head slowly to look up at Kazakura. "Well..." she started out her voice tender and soft. "It's been quite busy these past for months, I've been sent around here and there to prepare for the coming of a great evil." She looked at Kazakura and then shifted her gaze to the side as she would sit up to get comfortable just kept her sitting position in front of Kazakura. "High Priest Treshin has been keeping me busy with these errands, he seem's very worried about what may happen to us in the future. So he wants to make a change now so the future that we have been told was full of spirits wandering the earth would be kept clean like it is now." She wondered if she stated that right, it sounded confusing to her now that she said it. She blinked showing her confusion. "It's been hectic to say the least."

Word count: 258 | 919
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Touch through a dream.   Touch through a dream. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:31 pm

I sat back on my knees after the hug to give her room to sit up and dry her tears. "I have been rather busy myself." and a bit overwhelmed by my own emotions and feelings, something I have never encounter before. I finished that statement mentally before I smiled softly and tenderly to the young priestess. "Well I am sure the High priest knows what he is doing. If he is worried then take stock in what he says. He is not the High priest just because he is old" I stiffled a chuckle at that thought. Treshin was rather smart and a wonderful man, but he was rather old. But then her last few words startled me, the future walking with spirits. Right now there were spirits walking this time, how owuld he expect to wipe it clean like some brass altar decoration. These were powerful spirits and some not to kind. But I kept my silence for a moment before continuing, "But you are well I trust? And you forget little Sei-chan" I called by the pet name that I had used for her since she was given into the order. "Part of my abilities is that I can sometimes predict things or see others like were are doing in dreams. It's part of being the High Priestess of the Temple of Tyme" It seemed to come with that territory, you were either born with the ability or you lacked the ability to become the High priestess. I was born to be the high priestess. Unlike most other temples, ours was rather secretive.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Touch through a dream.   Touch through a dream. EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:06 am

She blinked and blushed as her eyes shifted to the side was she was called 'little Sei-chan' it was a rather embarrassing nickname, though she did admit it was cute and she liked it, but it still caused her to blush every time she heard it. She nodded her head to what the High Priestess had said, her right hand has lifted up to her chest as she looked back toward's Kazakura. "Y-yes, I am well, though been quite tired as of late." That's when she had remembered something she wanted to tell Kazakura. "Oh yes! High Priestess Kazakura, I just remembered something, take a guess at who I discovered a few months ago." It was an exciting thing, being able to have met them and come to their world it was rather different from the rest of the woods and there wasn't any sort of demonic feel to it, just a feel like paradise. The Mystic Kingdom she had managed to discover. If Kazakura had a very good eye, she might have noticed some marking upon Seijin's tongue when Seijin would talk.

Word count: 183 | 1102
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Touch through a dream.   Touch through a dream. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:01 pm

"Really, What did you discover?" At least she was back to being happy. And she had yet to ask about my disappearance. I was too interested in seeing her again that any markings on her tongue would be missed. Briefly I wondered how my ow temple was, but they could handle it. I had sent them messages via my brother. So based on his replies everything had been running smoothly. I kept my adventures in the woods to myself. Seijin did not need to be worried overly much and the fact that I still hung around with the demons would make her think ill of me. I was not evil myself and I had no demonic taint. I was holding on to what morals I could amidst the sea of demonic beings I was currently around.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Touch through a dream.   Touch through a dream. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:07 pm

Kazakura had asked her what had she come across and Seijin lifted a finger as though she popped an imaginary bubble that floated between them. "The Mystic Kingdom!" she stated with glee, whenever she was around Kazakura she was rather cheerful, but she also allowed her other emotional sides of herself to show, to put it simply she was most herself when she was around Kazakura. Seijin enjoyed that she had someone that she can just be herself around. Even amongst having to keep up the appearance as the village's seer or even the villages priestess. She wanted to ask Kazakura about where she was, if she was alright, if she needed help, but to be honest Seijin didn't want to cause Kazakura to get upset, she figured that she might if the answer had something to do with that demon. "It is an amazing place of beauty, I've seen nothing like it. It's free of any taint what so ever, no evil has entered it's boundaries nor has the hands of human's ever entered, well before myself. Oh I wish you could have been there with me. I meet so many different creature's there."

Word count: 195 | 1297
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Touch through a dream.   Touch through a dream. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:31 pm

"That is wonderful" I said cheerfully. Even though I felt the sudden loss of the heavens. Up until then I had not realized just how far from the heavens I had fallen. An image came to my mind of Seijin in this pool of light and warmth and me, I was standing outside the circle looking for warmth. Only finding it in the demons that I kept council with. Every time I stepped into the light I was rebuffed and finally turning my head, I would have to retreat back to the visage of a frowning, stern face demon. Placing my hand in his outstretch one, He would turn and lead me away from the light, and taking one last look behind me, I would hope and wish for the warmth of the light. Then the image broke and I shook my head, my face having gotten a sad look. BUt as I shook my head, my smile would come back. "That sounds like it was wonderful. Hopefully I can strive to one day be in that realm when I die." Most likely not though. I mentally sighed and knew that Domen would slowly lead me away. What would happen when I died? Would he care? Would he kill me before I grew old or would he discard me? I was so unsure of myself it was like a wound that kept festering, but I was able to keep it hidden.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Touch through a dream.   Touch through a dream. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:41 pm

Seijin smiled as she took hold of Kazakura hands and held them together with both of her hands. She was quite cheerful and during the time she smiled she didn't notice Kazakura's momentary sad look. Seijin tilted her head as she stated about hopefully being there when she died, she was a little confused on it but she didn't release her hold on Kazakura's hands. "Maybe I can take you to their realm to visit, that is, if they allow me to bring you. Though it would be difficult to understand them as they speak a different language. High Priest Treshin gave me this seal upon my tongue that permit's for me to speak with these creatures and it's not just any creatures, from the look's of it, it seems that I am able to speak with all sorts of animals." Seijin still didn't fully understand the effects of the technique that was placed upon her tongue, but she was still learning about it.

Word count: 164 | 1461
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Touch through a dream.   Touch through a dream. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:33 am

The smile died as I began to think about being taken there and in fact, seeing Treshin. He would know that I was not in sorts anymore. That I had fallen into the clutches of the evil demon. But I did not wish to leave those arms. My folley and my fault lay within the fact that I had fallen in love with him, somewhere along the way. Through everything that had happened, and in spite of everything he had done to me, I had fallen in love with him. It hurt me to know that I was no longer welcome into the light since I consorted with the evil. I could be content with the fact that at least I was still good, no matter what had happened and in what darkness I stood, I was still light within myself. Perhaps I could soften the demon. I almost snorted. Not likely. "Thank you for the offer, but I am so far away, Seijin, we don't have much time before we both awaken. I have kept you in my thoughts and prayers. Please pray for me, I sometimes feel so lost, but if we are to bring the light to dark places, we have to travel to those dark places, do we not?" I tried for a strained grin and at least got that much on my face.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Touch through a dream.   Touch through a dream. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:22 am

Seijin stared at her for a while holding a gentle smile and she blinked several times as she watched the High Priestess's face. The priestess was quiet and took a moment to respond, but when she did she spoke about something that brought a slight confusion to Seijin, it's not that she didn't understand what she was saying it, but she didn't get why she was saying it. Her hands held firm to Kazakura's hands as this childish expression seemed to have fallen upon her. "I..." she started. "...don't want you to go..." Her voice sounded weak, but they were yearning, wanting, needing. Seijin didn't want to stop talking to Kazakura, she would have to return to being mostly alone in the world, not physically but emotionally, she didn't have anyone to really confide in about her deep personal thoughts or anyone to really act herself around.

Word count: 147 | 1608
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Touch through a dream.   Touch through a dream. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:31 am

My arms wrap around her in a tight hug, "I will come visit soon, I believe. And my visions have told me that I will meet someone that might need your help. I will send him to you." I smiled and sighed. "I do not wish to go, but sleep and dreams always end upon the waking light of morning. You know that, Seijin. But I promise I will come and visit you soon. I have to journey into the dark first. I think that is what the heavens are showing as my path. I have to bring the light into that dark place. You have helped me see that. I wont be as lost anymore." A lone tear fell down my cheek and I released her to wipe it off. "Look you have me crying. Silly me. I will come visit you. And you can tell me everything." The mist started to close in on us again, slowly creeping. "Seijin, please pray that the darkness doesn't snuff out the light that is within me." With those words the mist would enshroud me again. I would miss her but now I had a journey to embark upon and with that, my eyes opened and I saw the world as a bright place again.

-exit rp- WC goes to Seijin
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Touch through a dream.   Touch through a dream. EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:10 pm

Sent to UYB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touch through a dream.   Touch through a dream. Empty

Back to top Go down

Touch through a dream.
Page 1 of 1