Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dream A Little Dream (Battlerealm Quest w/Grunty)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Dream A Little Dream (Battlerealm Quest w/Grunty) Empty
PostSubject: Dream A Little Dream (Battlerealm Quest w/Grunty)   Dream A Little Dream (Battlerealm Quest w/Grunty) EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:22 pm

Dream A Little Dream (Battlerealm Quest w/Grunty) Wolf_l12

Dream A Little Dream

When Grunty brought up the idea to go to one of the local hotels in the Lower Commons and of all things, play video games and hang out, I looked at her with a slightly confused look, I wasn't exactly sure how to react to the idea. I had never really played video games before, at least not since I was much younger.. The idea of going to a hotel brought up different thoughts in my mind, ones that involved a bed.. But in the end, I decided to go along with it. though I was begging to think of other things to do aside from video games. With an 'Alright' I set out with my companion in search of hotel. The search didn't take long and once we found one, I rented us a room for the night before heading to it with Grunty. As we came up to the door, I took the key I had been given and reached out, slipping it into the door knob before giving it a twist to unlock then gave the knob a twist and began pushing the door open to enter the room, " I hope this will do... " I said as I glanced to Grunty.

Post WC: 206
Total WC: 206

Theme Song: Marilyn Manson Tainted Love