Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Night Blends into Morning (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Night Blends into Morning (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Night Blends into Morning (Open)   Night Blends into Morning (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:22 am

First topic message reminder :

Night Blends into Morning (Open) - Page 2 Jynbanner_01
After Dream Sequence

My hands hold onto the steering wheel of my black sports sedan as I drive home from the Division 12 HQ. My mind was slightly distracted on the way home as my emotions were in a mess. It was an odd dream that occurred at work; an embarrassing one at that. I pegged it as being my own fault for not resting properly; I should have gone home instead of staying late, but there was a lot of work to finish and without Izumi, I was a bit lost. It would be an understatement that I took the job of secretary for granted. Normally I would just have to say the word and what I needed was done; now I had to do things myself and the speed at which they seemed to get done ended up so much slower.

After driving the distance from the City Metro to Gothstone, I pull up into my apartment complex. It was odd, but even with the increase in salary and social status, I managed to stay in the same place. It wasn’t too bad since I was hardly here, but with me being on the news due to the mayor’s words, I had become a bit of a public figure. It wasn’t as bad as being a celebrity or anything like that, but still, for various reasons, I had been thinking about getting a new place to stay to match my pay grade.

Speaking of annoyances, I felt something. As my car came to a halt in my parking spot, my sixth sense was activated letting me know that something was hidden. Feeling out with signature, I’m able to feel a new spiritual presence in the apartment complex near my apartment. Generally, it wasn’t a big deal. Though I didn’t care for it, there still were spirits who lived ‘normal’ lives; but at 4 am in the morning near my home, I made the mental note to be just a little bit cautious. I had my gun on me if I needed it, so that was my security. After exiting, the door to my car closes; I set the alarm and proceed on my way heading into the apartment complex and towards my apartment.

The elevator chimes on my floor. After coming to a halt, the elevator doors open and my floor reveals itself to me. Though it was dark, the hallway lights caste a dim light in the hallways. Stepping out of the elevator, I turn towards my room and pause; it is then that I see him. I had kept a feel on his movements, which weren’t much. As expected, he was right by my door, which was annoying. I had never before seen this spirit before in my life, but with the number of missions I’ve personally been on, there was no telling to why he would be here. Standing still in my commissioner’s attire, I do not speak. The spirit seemed a rather casual fellow. His back was to the wall as he sat on the ground next to my door. He was a large man, dark in complexion with a spiral tattoo under his eye. He wore thug attire with a beanie on his head, though his mannerisms didn’t fit his large and bulky frame. He looks up and notices me standing here. Stretching out fully, he arches his back as he yawns widely before standing to his feet and turning towards me. A smirk comes to his lips as he comments, “pretty humble abode for a commissioner.” From that, I knew that he knew my title. He was a spirit, it was in the middle of the night and he was blocking me from my home. There was nothing to talk about; I would take him with a signal shot before anything escalated. With my prejudice, I didn’t really need a reason, and it was better to be safe than sorry. Having read my surface thoughts, the grin increases as he says the one word that keeps me from shooting him.

“Shiori.”

Stunned, I hesitate, canceling the thought to attack him, much to his sinister delight. Thoughts of my dream pass through my mind as I unknowingly transmit this information to him. With a sigh, he lifts his hands and admits, “I know you really, really hate spirits, and I know you know I’m a spirit… I can’t help it. I just happen to be this way. I know you probably want to shoot me, but I’m not -that- type of spirit. I actually have a legit job; I sell information.” My eye twitches annoyingly as I couldn’t give two craps about who he was; my interest was on why he said the name of my ex. He holds his hands up yieldingly again with his head to the side as he says, “I got it, I got it. I’ll get to the point.” He lowers his hands and levels his gaze towards me as he laces his voice with his Influence. He continues with his voice steadily becoming more ominous seemingly fueled unnaturally by a darkness settling over the atmosphere, “It’s been a while since you’ve seen her, but you’ve just recently dreamt about her. It’s not a premonition, it’s a harbinger. Beware of the Shiori that shows herself to you in the future.” There is a movement behind me and without thinking, my gaze shifts behind me as I pull my gun out. I notice that it was just a cat; my gaze and gun aim is at where the demon should be but he was gone. I pause for a moment and sense out and the demon was no where within my sensing range. I look around cautiously, wondering if he could mask his energy, but I felt nothing. Slowly I rub my eyes with my free hand before holstering my gun back into my waist. Something in the back of my mind was hinting to me that I had imagined the entire thing, but my sensing contradicted that as I was sure I felt something. I give a sigh as I turn back to view the cat who was innocently passing by. It speaks, “nya” but continues on its way. It didn’t seem to be acting oddly at all; I wondered if I really did just imagine this now. “I’m fucking tired…” I murmur lightly. Whatever was or was not there, was probably not coming back tonight. I pull my keys from my pocket and make my way to my door. I open the door and enter into my apartment to go to sleep. I would dress down, get in bed and from there, I would not wake until the morning.

Outside, the large dark tanned figure in the urban ware walks casually down the street several blocks away. As he walks, his form begins to shift and the illusion fades away to reveal the spirit’s true self; he wore a pair of designer jeans, a black shirt and coat with fur trim. He was slender with a well planted grin is on his face as he merrily walks towards his flat. “How great coincidences are!” he chirps happily as he strolls.

1,200 WC
^ Auramist (1k, solo style writing)
200 EXP
Night Blends into Morning (Open) - Page 2 Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KyroShiori
Respected Elder

Number of posts : 1359
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Night Blends into Morning (Open)   Night Blends into Morning (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:53 pm

.Shiori

I turn back to grab the breakfast I had made along with the coffee, twisting the lid securely into place. I bought him this travel mug. Its one of the sturdy kinds where the lid won't go and pop off. I turn with everything in hand just as he walks into the living room, looking at me like he use to when we were together. It makes my heart flutter and heat slide down my spine. I want him. He looks so handsome dressed as the Commissioner of Div12. I smile warmly at his thank you and walk over to him.

"Of course I did. You did say you needed to get to work. And while I have delayed you quite a bit. I don't want you to be too late," I say to him and hold out the items to him. I would wait till he took them and then my hands would reach out and smooth out the last wrinkle and fix the collar of his button up polo. I step back and nod. "You look good in those clothes.. But I sorta miss your old clothes," I say to him. I smile once more. "I'll clean up really quick. Umm.. If you want to wait you can. But I'll lock up when I leave if you like," I say to him and saunter back intot he kitchen, dumping the soiled items into the sink. He's the one who turned me into a bit of a neat freak.

Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder

PostSubject: Re: Night Blends into Morning (Open)   Night Blends into Morning (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:59 pm

.Yukina

The little witch. I sigh as she mentions the pot is broken. For some reason I don't want to believe her, but I'm playing nice this morning. I arch a brow at the slight evil I can see in her cute smile. Hmm.. Maybe she is pmsing and using me as an outlet. I've had to deal with it before. I don't mind all too much. I know how to handle having a girlfriend. Though is she my girlfriend? Odd question now. But we are going on a date, yet that doesn't mean we are 'dating'. Bah. I hate when I start going into specifics.

I look at the boy she introduces me to and I hold out my hand. "Reitosuru Yukina. Nice ta meet ya," I greet, my voice a bit gruff and my eyes narrow slightly in suspicious of the 'brother' figure.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Night Blends into Morning (Open)   Night Blends into Morning (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:03 pm

Jyn

Looking down at the breakfast items that were presented to me, I take the items from Shiori, holding the coffee in my right hand and the food in the left. I look back up to her with a soft gaze, my gaze followers her hand to my collar and then back to her. I could tell she was enjoying this; to be truthful, I didn’t mind being pampered. Stuff like this I had grown used to. “Thanks,” I say casually to the remark about my clothing; I was glad she wasn’t going to tease me about being stiff, not that it would be a huge character change. As she speaks about cleaning up, I make the comment, “if you lock up when you leave… then how will you leave the key?” It’s a coy manner of speaking as I called her scheme to keep the key in her possession. Turning away from her, I let it go as if it wasn’t a big deal, stating, “anyway, I’m off to work. Ja.” With that, I would proceed to the door, somehow manage to get it open and from there, if not stopped, I would leave the apartment.

196 / 6057
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Rep! : 7

PostSubject: Re: Night Blends into Morning (Open)   Night Blends into Morning (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:15 am

I feel like its old times again. I smile at his comment about the key. "Visual off," I say and peek out of the kitchen as he walks for the door and grin a bit impishly. "I know how to pick a lock or two. I know. Bad Shiori. Got bored one day and learned. SO no worries. I won't have a key. Its not right for me to have one anyway. Have a good day, babe," I say to him and move back into the kitchen. I turn on the water, testing the heat. I pull on wash gloves and grab the sponge, lathering it up. I hum softly as I wash the dishes I dirtied while making him his breakfast.

It takes me a couple of minutes to wash them and then set all of it to dry on the dish rack. I scrub the sink clean also and make sure no soap is left in the sink to leave behind soap scum. Once satisfied I pull off the gloves and lay them over the side of the sink to drip dry. I look around, satisfied with what I have done. I move out of the kitchen and pick up my purse, slipping it over my shoulder. One last look around and I sigh. I want to be in this place once more. But for now I'll have to be patient. I move to the door and slip out, closing it behind me. With a little magic I make the lock click into place and I move to the stairs. It was time to check into Moonbucks and take back the reins.

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Night Blends into Morning (Open)   Night Blends into Morning (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:56 pm

I watched them and put that cute "I'm game if I only knew what was going on" smile as I turned around to let them talk. While behind the counter I poured a cup of coffee for Yukina from the spare pot I had and brought it to her, taking the old one and dumping it down the drain. The cup went into the sink as I returned and spoke brightly, "I do have a spare pot, though." This was the evil side of my smile. I wanted her to be really surprised. Just as long as she doesn't reach across the counter and grab me by the collar, I would be fine. But just for kicks, I toook a step back to be out of arms reach for the woman in front of the counter. Although, I wouldn't mind getting a little physical with her, but maybe friday night. Then i turned to Seiki and spoke again, "Yeah, IF you want, when I come to clean your mom's house, I'll pick up the laundry then. Just have it bagged and tagged for me. That should take a load off you so you can focus on taking care of your mother. I know its hard for you."

-207-
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night Blends into Morning (Open)   Night Blends into Morning (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 6:54 pm

Seiki

As usual, I didn’t catch any hints of what was transpiring between the two ladies; I wasn’t even apt enough to know that there was something to catch if there were. I couldn’t tell whether they got along well, or not, but I assumed they had to since they seemed to be friends. When the hand comes out, I look down at it, never really having shook hands with a lady before… I place my hand in it with a solid shake before releasing and hearing Akera speak in her reapproach. With a sheepish grin my gaze shifts as Akera has my attention. I thank, “I appreciate it. I’ll hit you on your cell when I get everything ready.” My gaze shifts back to the woman who was already eyeing me suspiciously; I wondered if she caught me looking at her chest or something… hopefully not. Feeling kind of like the third wheel here, I decide that maybe it would be best for me to say my goodbyes here and catch Akera around when it was time to do that laundry; I had already completed what I had come to do, which was basically to clear the air between us and say hey. With a social tone, I conclude with Yukina, “well, it was nice meeting you Reitosuru-san.” Looking back to Akera, I lift a hand and depart, “ja.” With that, I would turn and make my way towards the entrance of Moonbucks heading out and back into the streets.

250 / 1363
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Rep! : 7

PostSubject: Re: Night Blends into Morning (Open)   Night Blends into Morning (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:58 pm

sent to uyb
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night Blends into Morning (Open)   Night Blends into Morning (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:08 pm

Sent to UYB
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Night Blends into Morning (Open)   Night Blends into Morning (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 5:20 pm

Sent to UYB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Blends into Morning (Open)   Night Blends into Morning (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Night Blends into Morning (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2