Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

.I See Dead People [Spiritual Awareness]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

.I See Dead People [Spiritual Awareness] Empty
PostSubject: .I See Dead People [Spiritual Awareness]   .I See Dead People [Spiritual Awareness] EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 11:56 pm

I see dead people
Flashback - Shiori age 5

Okaa-san and Otou-san are out again. Obaa-sama says they are busy people and have no time for a little girl like me. If that's so..Why did Okaa-san and Otou-san have me? Do they regret having me? I know I'm little, but I'm not stupid. Obaa-sama is always making me having tutors, who I really hate. All of them are so mean and never let me have any fun outside. Obaa-sama says I shouldn't go out in the sun because I'll tan and tan girls are hooligans. I roll my eyes and smile, laying in the soft grasses near the river. I escaped today to the forest. Obaa-sama says their are youkai here who love to snatch up little girls like me and eat their souls. Has to be a lie. I come here all the time during the day and have not seen anything other than the forest animals playing. Obaa-sama just likes to try and scare me. But I'm five. I'm a big girl now and I can care for myself.
I hear something and sit up, blinking and turning my head to the noise. Out steps a young boy with an odd chain hanging from his chest. I tilt my head. He's very pale and seems to be searching for something. I get to my feet and brush grass off my kimono. "Hey!" I call out and wave. He jumps and whips around to look at me in surprise. I smile and run up to him. He backs away, unsure of me and my intentions.I smile as I come to a stop before him. There is never anyone my age around he. He smiles nervously back and I giggle. "Konnichi wa. My name is Kyro SHiori. What's yours?" I ask excitedly. He seems surprised again.
"Ano..You can see me?" he asks and I tilt my head at such a stupid question. Of course I can see him. I nod and he seems confused.
"WHy wouldn't I be able to see you?" I ask, needing to voice the question. What an odd boy. I mean he's standing right in front of me. Why wouldn't I be able to see him? He looks shy again and touches the chain on his chest. It looks odd but also seems familiar. He looks at me and smiles timidly.
"Ano..Because I'm dead. I'm a ghost," he says and I blink. Wait..Nani yo?! I blink again in a rapid manner, as if not believing he just said that to me. But he looks at me, his eyes telling me the other boy isn't lieing. But..If he is a ghost. Why can I see him? I look at the chain again as a frown comes to my lips. I then hear my traditional histories sensei voice in my head. In early artistry souls were depicted with chains on their chest, showing the severed chain of life to indictate they were no longer part of the lifing realm and their life had been cut to a halt. So. A ghost. But then I remember. I saw a woman with a chain like that once wandering near the estate. I peer at him and smile again and shrug.
"I don't mind," I finally say to him. "I've always been able to see ghosts I guess. I just didn't know I was looking at ghost," I add with a sheepish grin and point to the chain. "The chain. I've seen it on others whrn I go around the city and stuff," I also tack on. He nods in a bit of amazement and I giggle. "Ano. DId you wanna go catch dragonflies with me by the river?" I ask. I never have anyone to play capture the dragon with. He looks at me, thinking. He then smiles and nods. I giggle and I take his hand, feeling how cold he is. Again he is surprised but then we run to the riverside and I chat happily with him as we try to catch dragonflies with our bare hands.
Time flies by and I don't even notice it till it begins to darken. Uh oh. I need to get home before I get in trouble. I look at Junpei and tell him I have to get home. He smiles and nods and we part with a quick good bye. I begin to run home. But as I go home I feel eyes on me. It makes me feel odd and I continue to run, not wanting to stop and find out that it could be a youkai. I mean I can see ghosts. So I can probably see youkai also. I see the estate ahead, the lights on and I hear the house servants calling my name. The feeling of the eyes never leaves me, even as I come up and wave to the maids who call out my name in relief. I am ushered inside and I look back to the forest. There I see a pair of glowing red eyes and a gleam of white teeth that are in the form of a smile.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

.I See Dead People [Spiritual Awareness] Empty
PostSubject: Re: .I See Dead People [Spiritual Awareness]   .I See Dead People [Spiritual Awareness] EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 3:26 am

Updated.
Back to top Go down

.I See Dead People [Spiritual Awareness]
Page 1 of 1